[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Married men out there on /b/, were you happier before or after

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 20

File: asian_girl.jpg (447KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
asian_girl.jpg
447KB, 1500x1000px
Married men out there on /b/, were you happier before or after you got married?
When did you get married?
How long have you been married?
What are some things you like about it and what are some things you would like to change about it?
>>
File: asian_girls.jpg (245KB, 1645x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asian_girls.jpg
245KB, 1645x1080px
>>728503234
Will bump with my NSFW folder.
>>
>Married men out there on /b/

Haha nice one OP
>>
File: lace-green-tits.png (812KB, 1334x742px) Image search: [Google]
lace-green-tits.png
812KB, 1334x742px
>>728503469
I've seen a few here and there.
At least a few who have claimed to be married.
>>
>>728503234
bumping
i'm curious too
>>
File: Bri_Drake.jpg (151KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bri_Drake.jpg
151KB, 614x768px
Bump
>>
>>728503234
Yes I was happier before. Well maybe not happie but had more freedom/
Married at 40.
Married for 5 years now.
Pros
Married a 25yo Asian girl.
Laundry always fresh/house always clean.
Sex is good.
Cons
Wants a kid. Didn't realize how biologically imperative this was for a female.

Pros-
>>
>>728503234
>were you happier before or after you got married?
About the same
>When did you get married?
Almost 2 years ago
>How long have you been married?
Same question douche nuts
>What are some things you like about it and what are some things you would like to change about it?
The possibility of strange pussy is gone, both a positive and a negative.
>>
>>728503966
You're living the dream anon
>>
File: imgur_amouranth.jpg (750KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_amouranth.jpg
750KB, 2400x2400px
>>728503966
Overall, do you think it was worth it?
>>
File: Abby_Pollock_02.jpg (158KB, 1394x1394px) Image search: [Google]
Abby_Pollock_02.jpg
158KB, 1394x1394px
>>728504092
Sorry if I phrased that question poorly, I meant at what age did you get married?
Really wish 4chan allowed you to edit your posts...
>>
30, Been married since 20.
It's worth it, because at the end of the day, I care about her, and I get that back in return. Makes the little stuff easier to forgive.
>>
>>728504192
Overall it is pretty good but I am having a hard time staying faithful. I'm kind of a bastard I guess for being that way. She is a saint.
>>
>>728503966
man, /b/'s much older than ppl think. I'm the same age as this guy, divorced.

Marriage was trying.

A decade of freedom was amazing. I had a job, had a ton of girls, drank weekends in the bars.

Now, I'm ready to go back to marriage again. I quit drinking and smoking. I enjoy staying home and cooking.

OP, your always happiest the way you were before.
>>
File: Bri_Drake2.jpg (446KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Bri_Drake2.jpg
446KB, 1024x1280px
>>728504411
How did you meet her?
Unless you're still in school, it's pretty difficult to meet a girl that's marriage material.
>>
>>728504836
Only if you socially isolate yourself. Join socia clubs. Go to meet ups. Go on group hikes. Find stuff you like, and do it with others.
>>
>>728503234
If you find the right girl, it's the best thing in the world, never been happier, married for 4 years.
>>
File: red_head.jpg (81KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
red_head.jpg
81KB, 640x853px
>>728504548
>man, /b/'s much older than ppl think.
Yeah, I'm beginning to see that /b/ is the place where people go to be themselves, for better or for worse.

>OP, your always happiest the way you were before.
I'm also beginning to realize that too...
>>
>>728505048
or just use the internet for it's intended purpose.
>>
>>728503234
Much happier before I got married.

I cucked myself and married a woman with a kid.

I make 120k/yr and live paycheck to paycheck because of legal bills, her rat son being a fuck up, and her being retarded.....pussy is good though; but I'm suicidal at this point daily and dying of liver failure lol
>>
>>728505048
So you just sign up for that?
It seems like women that have their lives together already ( and ones that are marriage material do ) don't go for that sort of thing.
They mainly just hang out with their friends.
>>
>>728503234

I'm happier since getting married but don't look to marriage to make you happier. You're hoping a person makes you happy and people change.

I got married a few weeks shy of turning 30 and have been married almost 10 years.

I would have been more aggressive going into it. She would argue and I would seldom argue back. Now I do but our relationship was really skewed the early years.
>>
>were you happier before or after you got married?
after
1 year
>What are some things you like about it and what are some things you would like to change about it?
everything is great, being single can't beat it, even if you fuck random chicks left and right
i wouldn't change a thing, there are other things to change like career and place to live and shit
but marriage is great if you married the right fucking person! can't stress that enough
>>
>>728505298
jesus, I feel for you man.
>>
It's a trade off: the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Cons:
• Miss more time for myself
• Not having the whole bed
• Staying loyal when I can fuck more

Pros:
• She genuinely loves me and my family
• Sweet as hell
• Not materialistic
• qt 3.14 Asian w/ makeup
• Big ass
>>
>>728505544
I choose my path against abundance of advice and will soon feel the sweet release of death from drinking 1-1.5 liters of whiskey a night
>>
>>728505298

I hope you're trolling.

I can't understand why you wouldn't just leave - lose half your shit and move on.
>>
>>728503234
>Happier after
>March, 2013
>Redundant, but 4 years.
>Wife is chill with similar hobbies/interests. Sex quite often , at least 3 times a week. Dual income/no kids means decent money.

Only thing I'd change is have her tits be a C cup. She's an A cup, but with an ass that won't quit.
>>
File: njme2.jpg (53KB, 513x737px) Image search: [Google]
njme2.jpg
53KB, 513x737px
>>728505721
I meant to say, at what age did you get married?
>>
>>728505697
Because I'm the epitome of the "whiteKnight faggots" I used to make fun of..

It's hard to put into words and is extremely fucking retarded I know
>>
Married at 35, now 42.
It's a Trap.
Miserable, and want out.
But have to raise her 13 year son. So he is not a moron, assclown.
>>
>>728505298

cool story bro
>>
It's ok to marry. But!!!,,,,,make sure she has some kind of obsession with sucking cock or just playing with it and it's just a normal day to swallow 2 or 3 loads a day. If you do not get that in a woman . Do not marry.
>>
>>728505801
Oh, I was 21.
>>
>were you happier before or after?
about the same honestly

>how long have you been married?
1.5 years

>some things you like
not having to do the whole dating scene is nice. sex is fun and it's still a joy to be round her. plus she cooks (well) so cant complain there

>things i would change
her stress habits

all in all though not related to the topic necessarily but i do have a cuck fetish i wish she would indulge with me. never gonna happen and i dont push the subject but it is a fantasy
>>
Some sage advice in this thread from the senior members of /b/. Learn well.
>>
>>728505811

So... basically, what you're saying is...you want to leave, but she's just way too good at emotionally manipulating you.
>>
>>728505867
I was 25.
Married 12 years
Lucky to get 10 second blowjob once a year. Married life is ok, sex life ok, blowjob life (which is better than sec and marriage) not ok.
>>
File: image (1).jpg (203KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
203KB, 450x600px
>>
>>728505974
>but i do have a cuck fetish

I sincerely hope that you DON'T die, but that you love your wife more than anything and she dies in front of you slowlyo and painfully and you are a miserable piece of shit afterwards the rest of your long long life who can't kill yourself because you are a cuck pussy

that is what all cucks deserve
>>
>>728505867

yeah... cuz when she gets bored of the one cock, she'll go out and suck another. Chicks aren't that different to guys... and if you get a cock obsessed girl, it' as bad as a pussy obsessed guy. It will end in cheating.
>>
Married and divorced.

First few years married were some of the best in my life. And I have a truly incredible daughter from the marriage. Later marriage some of the worst years. Given a choice I would do it again, but have the divorce a few years earlier as soon as things got sour.

As others have said, no matter how great the marriage be prepared to give up some freedom.
>>
>>728506124
>So... basically, what you're saying is...you want to leave, but she's just way too good at emotionally manipulating you.

Probably looks like that from the outside looking in.

She couldn't survive or take care of herself with out me, at least for now; she's about to get her degree in a highly skilled trade in a month or so; so I'm planning on ghosting/disappearing once she has a a job
>>
I'm just as happy if not more. We've been married going on 8 years now, I was 21, she was 18. We have an open marriage so we both get us some side tail. Plotting with you wife to bang your chick roommate: fucking priceless.
>>
>>728506222
so mad for no reason, my fetish doesn't hurt you in anyway.

as i said i have it and don't act on it. it stays a fantasy for a reason
>>
>>728506419
Fuck off cuck, he has the trips of truth

>>728506222
>>
Separated from my wife for 3 years now, Friday was our wedding anniversary and I didn't even realise. Perhaps that's a sign to move on. Never get married /b/ros, no woman is worth it
>>
>>728506487
this sums up my marriage pretty well.
>>
>>728506273
I consider that very often. When we were dating we could make due with once a week, but I know even that is more than most.
She loves trying out different things, and even if I'm just jerking off I can go right up to her and she'll let me bust a nut in her mouth.
I don't talk about her often online or irl because it feels like I'm gloating.
>>
>>728506353

Gonna be honest with you bro... she ain't looking after herself with you, she ain't gonna look after herself without you (with or without a degree). Her problems will be emotional... and no paper degree is going to fix that.

You better set a mother fucking date to get out for your own sake... and if you pass that date or keep 'making a new date' .. you have a problem.
>>
>>728506353
It's not my place to judge, but you might want to consider if that's really true. If you had the balls to do it, you would have.
>>
>>728506678
Thanks for absolutely nothing
>>
>>728506624
This guy speaks the truth.
>>
>>728506487
As much as my wife loves sex, she doesn't even go that far to communicate it.
>>
>>728506686
>>728506713

I know, yall are both right

It's a bit more complicated than that....but yall are still pretty much right
>>
Still married since 2000 was 21. Pretty rad. Been through everything together and are a good team. Like a good xxx rated buddy cop movie
>>
32, been married for only about a year, been together about 5.
I feel no different married than I did when we were together.
However I'm still just as happy (which is very happy)

Honestly the biggest piece of advice I can give anyone at the beginning of a relationship is to be yourself. And I don't mean that in the cliche way. Be who you will probably be 10 years into the relationship. Set the expectations at the beginning not just for her but you too. Making all of your interactions the most honest they can be creates a level of trust that's unparalleled.
Take away the meaning of normally hurtful words. I've been in relationships where even calling the other person a jerk or an ass was taken extremely negatively. My wife and I call each other fucker, cunt, idiot, basically anything all day long in jest. This takes away the hurt from those words and we never even end up swearing at each other during a fight. Sure it might not work for everyone but it works great for us.
>>
File: giphy.gif (959KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
959KB, 500x270px
>>728507482
That's great.
I'm starting to see a trend here that the best marriages are ones that are made in your 20s.
>>
>>728507496
This sounds like a great idea.
>>
Me and my buddies (about 8 us) are 36-38 and been friends since ~5th grade.....All of us married "hot" hicks in our mid to late 20's and have had our lives ruined........make a ton of money (80k-200k) but still broke as fuck from child support and alimony.

never get married bros
>>
>>728503234
Happier before????
Kinda feel like I'm stuck.

Married 1 year exactly. I'm 35 she's 25!
> Wonderful girl, caring, crazy about sex.
> She listens to what I say. Mostly sane
>Never have worry about her & other guys
> Still have arguments but who doesn't
> Expecting 1st kid now.
> I was her first and she wanted to wait until we were married.
>I could respect that.

But once we got married came to realize she has BAD B.O. problem in the vag area
Used to love to go down... Can't.
But we talked and she is willing to try to do something about it.
Tried many different body washes. Supplements (chlorophyll was close, but not enough)

To this day I constantly have to shut her down. Make excuses

I still miss my old gfs... as crazy, wrong for me as they were. I was more passionate about the physical intimacy. Sure they had days with bad feminine outdoor... But that was passing and not inherent to their daily, b.o.

As an aside...Any medical people know what cures mutant b.o. ??
>>
>>728508223
>>But once we got married came to realize she has BAD B.O.

how in the fuck did you not realize this beforehand dumbass?

From a scientific standpoint, yall may share too many similar genes which manifests itself in an evolutionary way of not liking the way someone smells.....is your kid a retard?
>>
File: 23.jpg (192KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
192KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>728507989
We've had our bad times, usually because of my fuck ups. But we get each other so merely speed bumps
>>
>>728503234
>Married men out there on /b/?
Yes

>Were you happier before or after you got married?
No

Do the math

>What are some things you like about it?
Sex, companionship, love...

>What are some things you would like to change about it?
Less responsibilities
>>
were you happier before or after you got married?
After

When did you get married?
When I was 25yr old

How long have you been married?
Just about 6 years

What are some things you like about it and what are some things you would like to change about it?
That I have someone to come home too/more sex
>>
>>728508444
In the end. Deodorant/antiperspirant did ok masking pits.. but for the most part I overlooked it because she really is a great person. I mean truly ...

No. No way in hell we're even from the same Genepool. But I do wonder about whether I should've put more importance into smell...I feel like a shallow douche for focusing on that one issue. I really can't complain about anything else..
>>
>>728508826
>Do the math
>>728508854
>When I was 25yr old

It's really annoying that I can't edit the original post.
>At what age did you get married?
>>
>>728503234
stop asking faggot being married sucks
>>
>>728503234

I was not happy before and I am not happy after

Early 20s

4 and a half years

I don't really like anything about it and you can't change other people. If they don't want to compromise and only you have to make any efforts then it's just social slavery. Maybe it would have been better if she wasn't suffering from health problems and currently dying. I guess I would change that, if I could.

Bottom line is it's not worth it, regardless of how lonely you are or how much you want sex.
>>
>>728509230
All your fault. Why would you get married if you didn't like the person you were marrying? This makes you more beta than someone afraid to meet someone
>>
>>728503234

Anon's here are correct marry the right girl and life is amazing, was engaged with my girl for a year had all my shit planned, (22 yrs old when engaged)

Then i go to a bar with some friends and one of my friends who is a girl drove me home because i don't want a DUI, let my then fiance know femnon drove me home and she flipped shit even though nothing happened.

She told her friends and family i cheated on her because i would text with my femnon friend a little more than her sometimes, but femnon was cool as shit.

She told her family, friends, basically everyone i knew and said I cheated on her. Never had trust issues before at all so it completely side swiped me. She broke it off with me after a month of arguments, then she wanted to begin again just dating. I agreed like a dumbass and now i dumped her like just yeterday, loved that girl to death but shes crazy as fuck.

Sex was good, she needs more work though, I hate having to do 99% of the work.

Happier now since i have my business and we're gonna revenue 2.5 million (Earthwork & Concrete Contractor) this year.

She was fine as fuck but in the end is a loony, don't put up with that shit bro. Especially when they don't support your goals because they're emotionally insecure if you're not with them 24/7.

I'm now fucking my femnon friend after about 2 months, it's all good man. Just marry the right girl.
>>
File: 1484106209306.jpg (109KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
1484106209306.jpg
109KB, 500x595px
Bump
>>
Most happiest the day after divorce became final!
>>
>>728509230
If you would have been honest about who you were to them you wouldn't have this problem. They don't have to change if you married and honest representation.
>>
File: 1482554735243.jpg (64KB, 880x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482554735243.jpg
64KB, 880x800px
>>728509230
Sorry she's dying.
That must be rough.
>>
> were you happier before or after you got married?
Sometimes, sometimes not
When I was almost 30

5 years, we're together five years before we got married though

Space, I love having my own space. Being together is great and we each strengthen each other where we suck at life really well but I really enjoy being alone often and women do not grasp the concept well. Things can get stagnant after a decade somewhat and things can fall into routine and get boring if you let them. It's hard to get out of monotonous routine sometimes and I'd love to be able to completely destroy some of my wife's routines
>>
>>728505516
So what you're saying is that you're currently in the Honeymoon Phase. Reality will set in for you eventually.
>>728505623
So your sex life is suffering. Still, looks like you're doing alright.
>>728505827
You don't have to do shit for her child. Get out.

My overall takeaway from this thread is that a shit/weak sex life puts a lot of stress on the guy. Sounds like if she fucks you good (3+/wk), supports herself, and anon doesn't get pushed into raising kids on the first 3-4 years, he'll be okay.
>>
>>728509691

I did like her. After we got married she totally changed the way she was living. Basically she fooled me into thinking she was a responsible adult when she was really just a lazy child and let go when it was official. Maybe if she lived healthier she wouldn't be in her current situation, and I've tried real hard to help her because I loved her.
>>
>>728510086

BUMP MY SHIT
>>
File: 6878067793_2b5e63aaa8_b.jpg (453KB, 774x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6878067793_2b5e63aaa8_b.jpg
453KB, 774x1024px
>>728508854
Where'd you meet her?
>>
>>728503234
love it
>>
>>728510244
My takeaway was that it generally turns out best when you marry young and you're honest about your wants and needs.
>>
>>728507989
No lies

I met my fiance in 2004/5, started dating in 2008

Been together 9 years and getting married in 2018

Its better to start young, because then you grow together and your life goals align way more closely
>>
File: alison_tyler.jpg (121KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
alison_tyler.jpg
121KB, 671x1000px
>>728510497
Wanna elaborate?
>>
>>728510626
You can't lie to each other, that shit is poison. It sucks sometimes because being honest can be harder in the short run but if you can't trust each other with everything you're gonna be fucked eventually
>>
File: 10+10+girls_ab6fc3_5556911.jpg (101KB, 638x731px) Image search: [Google]
10+10+girls_ab6fc3_5556911.jpg
101KB, 638x731px
>>728510856
>You can't lie to each other
That's so difficult to do when you're a shitty person.
>>
>>728511025
Not being shitty to each other is pretty important as well. That's a damned challenge some days
>>
File: Ai_Shinozaki_2560x1600_2.jpg (142KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ai_Shinozaki_2560x1600_2.jpg
142KB, 1600x1000px
Well, good thread while it lasted.
You guys gave me some good insights.
Thanks for that.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.