[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should we as a society do about female pedophiles /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: 164234523412.jpg (403KB, 1720x1160px) Image search: [Google]
164234523412.jpg
403KB, 1720x1160px
What should we as a society do about female pedophiles /b/?
>>
>>728429386

encourage them
>>
The Fem-nazis (not Feminists) would protect them and declare that they were the victims and that somehow the young boys were using their Patriarchy Ray Guns to mind control them into the act.

An English woman had this happen (minus the Ray Gun) and Fem-Nazis protected her.
>>
>>728429386
damn the front bottoms singer has sunk pretty low
>>
>>728429565
lol'd
>>
Give them jobs in schools
>>
>>728429922
They'd make highly competent sex ed teachers.
>>
>>728429386
Repost the same shit over and over and over again, of course. You're doing part already!
>>
>>728429386
There's no such thing as a female pedophile, psychologists proved this a long time ago. The only time a woman would ever have sexual thoughts about a child is if a man influenced her. This is why they cannot be held accountable for sucking prepubescent cock, you must instead go after the men in her life for making her that way.
>>
>>728429514

They're already tagging p for pedo onto the end of lgbt
>>
File: 18.png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>728431329
>>
I wouldn't mind if a woman who is a pedophile let me fuck her
>>
>>728431329
What a fucking idoit. This has gotta be b8
>>
>>728431506
Then again i dont fuxx with thots ️ Smh
>>
>>728430427
>hire female pedos
>pay them below minimum wage
>none of them complain
>new generation of boys grows up knowing how to please a woman
>country uncucked
>prisons less crowded
>national budget less strained
>mfw
>>
Females can't rape. Therefore females can't be pedophiles
>>
>>728429386
More of her?
>>
>>728432456
Vaginas were made to accommodate penis, so how can women be raped?
>>
>>728432456
Get the b8 out
>>
Send them free HD camcorders
>>
File: jV6y2xn.jpg (115KB, 640x719px) Image search: [Google]
jV6y2xn.jpg
115KB, 640x719px
>>728431329
>The only time a woman would ever have sexual thoughts about a child is if a man influenced her.
It's true. Got my gf into hebe, now she oggles 14 yo girls with me. So good.
>>
>>728429386
Males likes pedo women because almost every males wanted to girls at a young age and can relate to young male kids.

Males fucking underage girls? HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESSES!
>>
>>728429386
LGBTPQ+

Remember the P is for Pedofiles.
>>
Love them
>>
>>728434936
no, pedosexual
gotta be equal an shit in the words to
>>
>>728434936
>>728435004

#Loveatanyage
#Heartprogress
#LGBTP
>>
>>728429386
Protect them like the national treasure they are. You know how hard I would have fucked the girl in your pic when I was like 8? I wish more than one older girl had molested me when I was a boy. But at least I got a taste of that sweet sweet molestation. Can Green text if interest.
>>
>>728429514
feminazis, you mean?
>>
>>728435195
greentext you fucked up bro.
>>
>>728429386
OP: dream police
It is one tier of bullshit above thought police
>>
>>728429386
>tfw wasn't molested by a hot woman at 10yo

I guess I wasn't attractive.
>>
There was a video of a woman raping a toddler with a strap on. Never saw it but think about that you fucks
>>
>>728435246
Ok. Keeping in mind my memories are not the clearest due to this happening almost thirty years ago and me having suffered a bad concussion at around 18, which made remembering a lot of things prior to that event difficult.
>be me
>5 years old
>not an only child but a lonely child
>awkward as shit, not comfortable around other kids, always tended to gravitate toward older kids and adults
>girl who lives in trailer park across the street from our house comes over to play a lot
>Call her Michelle.
>Michelle is older, around 14 or so (at least I think so)
>Michelle loves me for some reason, is over to play with me every single day
>always wants to play Marriage or House or some shit like that
>Even brings over some kind of Marriage Certificate she had somehow printed up
>anyway, Michelle is always taking me to the back side of the house to an area that's kind of secluded
>there was a side porch supported by brick base which created sort of a three walled area between that and the fence
>When we are alone back there we have our honeymoons (we had a honeymoon most every day)
>On our honeymoons we would kiss a lot and she would tell me to touch her under her clothes, putting my hands on her tits and up her skirts
Let's take a moment to describe her. As I remember her, she was taller than me (after all I was like 5 and she was 13 or 14) slim, had tits already, nice slender legs, curly black hair and pretty green eyes. Total 7/10 for a white trash 80's girl
Cont>>
>>
>dreams you cannot control and are so lol random are now thought crime and you are a pedo if you have a fucked up dream

This is the society we now live in.

btw I dreamt last night I went around killing old grannies in their sleep. I guess that makes a murderer right?
>>
Theres a female pedo who pops up in the drawthreads sometimes. Shes kind of a creep and draws gross shit.
>>
>>728435882
Cont>>
>So it goes on like that for a while, her having me play with her body and us kissing a lot. Maybe a few months.
>One day she says that she realizes she has been neglecting me and asks if I want her to touch me for a while.
>Even at five years old, I know this is something I definitely want
>'Sure Michelle. What do you want to do?'
>Michelle smiles 'Anon, I want to do lots! Here, take off your shorts'
>I do it. My five year old cock is already awake and sensitive, so much that I almost cringe away when her hand touches me there
>She looks hurt 'What's wrong? Don't you love me Anon? I thought you wanted this?' She says, pouting
>'I do! I'm sorry just... no one else ever touched me there and it felt really good! My body just did that on it's own!' I say as I take her hand and put it back down there.
>I lean in to kiss her as she begins to stroke me.
>We kiss, my first ever real full on french kiss. She is exploring my mouth with her tongue as she rubs and strokes my stiffening cock. (yes, you can get hard at that age, at least I could)
>She pulls back from the kiss and takes off her shirt. She is not wearing a bra, so she is completely topless in just her daisy dukes and sandals now.
>She pushes me against the brick wall of the porch support and gets on her knees.
>'This is something special I have been wanting to do with you for a long time Anon. I love you Anon and I am so happy you married me' she says before dipping her head down and taking me into her mouth.
>She started to blow me, I had no idea what was happening just that it felt amazing and I didn't want her to stop
>I instinctively put my hand on her head and start playing with her hair. She looks up at me with my little five year old cock in her mouth and her eyes fill with tears.
>She reaches up with one hand and wraps it around the one I have in her hair while her other hand slips down the front of her shorts.
Cont>>
>>
>>728436375
Post pics
>>
>>728435579
Fuck off. Women are angels that would never do such a thing.
>>
>>
>>728436640
Cont>>
>this goes on for a while until I feel what I now know is an orgasm shake me up. Of course I was so young there was no rain to accompany the thunder.
>she pulls my cock out of her mouth smiling 'You liked that huh? So did I. We can do it again, anytime you want...' she said
>I hugged her and held her close
>'I love you Michelle' I whispered to her. And I did. She was my first love.
>'MICHELLE!! GET YOUR ASS IN THIS TRAILER NOW!' came a slurred male shout from across the road. It was her father calling her home. Michelle looked at me sadly
>'I have to go home. Daddy wants me. I promise, I am yours Anon, not anyone else's no matter what.' she said.
>I told her OK, I believe you, and kisses her again. She pulled up my shorts for me then put her shirt back on before turning to head home.
>I remember that time there was such a look of fear and sadness on her face as she turned.
Break in the story here: Come to realize years later her father had been molesting her since she was like 3 or 4. Explains why she had so many issues. Guy was a scumbag really, he didn't even groom her or love on her just straight up raped her all the time. Kind of explained a lot of her pathology.
Anyway, that was the first time Michelle and I had a real sexual experience. Moar?
>>
>>728435579
I wonder how the feminists would handle this one. It's a woman, but she's using a phallic object
>>
>>728435579

Wasn't that the woman who did it on Skype or something. And the internet (not /b/) found her.

Whatever happened to her?
>>
File: 1280x720-rz5.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-rz5.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>728436642
I dont save her art, shes known as bawble
>>
>>728437049
Cont
>>
>>728429386
More? Fb?
>>
>>728437049

come on then mate
>>
>>728433625
90's ass best ass
>>
>>728437049
yes more
>>
>>728437294
She probably severed her 3 hours community service texting in her phone then went on with her life
>>
Faggots actually supporting this shit, kys
>>
>>728440954
Now anon, I know you wanted to have /ss/ with your hot female teacher when you were 10. Don't lie.
>>
>>728441331
Sure, and 10yo girls fantasize about their male teachers, I don't think so
>>
>>728442163
They kinda do, though
>>
What people fail to realize is that the vast majority of female pedos are actually quite overweight and gross. It great to cherry pick the few good looking ones and say how great it would be but that's not reality.
>>
>>728429386
Give them some good dick otherwise fireing squad da pussy boss.
>>
>>728442555
the vast majority of Americans are overweight and gross
>>
>>728442528
Why the fuck would a little girl fantisise over some old wrinkled man? That's the stupidest shut ever
>>
>>728438338
Bump for this
>>
Let me clear up a few things here:

Not all male teachers are old and wrinkly. A lot are in their early 20's and fresh out of college. Two of the coaches at the school where I worked were injured playing sports at the college, and went on to teach. They were both in the first year right after graduating. One was 22, the other 23. Still can't see how a young girl would find them attractive?

Next, some pedofiles are young themselves. From what I've seen working with sex offenders, most are under 40. The older ones in the program spent several years in prison before joining. They're not old, fat, ugly. They were normal looking people with normal lives, jobs, homes, etc.

Pedofiles not only groom their victims, but also their communities. They build up trust so that they can be alone with the children without supervision or suspicion. They groom the parents, the school, the church.

Most child abuse is done by a family member or friend of the family. An overwhelming amount. And the vast majority goes unreported.

Pedofiles typically don't care about the gender of the victim.

My opinion: regardless of the sex if the offender, the punishment should be set for the circumstance. A teacher, who is in a position of authority, and can use threats or bribes, should get a very harsh sentence, regardless of the gender of the teacher. Same with rapists, and statutory rapists. Gender shouldn't matter.
>>
>>728429386
let me have an four eyes talk with her that she cant show her naked apple shaped ass cheeks to underages
>>
File: 1489920640437.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489920640437.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>>728444414
kek disagrees
>>
>>728444444
>>728444444
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.