[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any drug users on /b/ this fine friday night/saturday morning

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 17

File: 1.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Any drug users on /b/ this fine friday night/saturday morning

DRUG THREAD

EXPERIENCES

ADVICE

ALSO

Drugs you'd never use

Drugs you think are overrated

Favourite drugs and combos

Ill post soon

>pic related is what I'm on, for now. been on and off different substances throughout the day
>>
File: Xanax.jpg (188KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
Xanax.jpg
188KB, 1280x722px
ill post my experiences once this thread takes off a bit. anyone know the underlying cause of their substance use? or is it just for fun?
>>
>>728406507
Drugs are for losers, kill yourself
>>
Bra just use a crack pipe not that aluminum foil shit
>>
>>728406679
wow, thanks for contributing loser. do you feel better about yourself now?
>>
>>728406679
Life is better when you're high.
>>
>>728406507
nice anon

just finishes a 300ug trip

dmt is an all time fav tho
>>
>>728406507
is that a phone case? are u serious? Do u know how many bacteria are there? Get a glass for fuck sake ...
>>
File: etz.jpg (151KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
etz.jpg
151KB, 900x1200px
>>728406735
not a crackhead, or into any freebases. i use it to vaporize etizolam
>>
>>728406669
if u take them for a longer period - u will literally hate your life when u stop taking them.
>>
>>728406907
Save that picture to the "shit that ruined my life" folder. I want you to remember this moment when your life is in shambles.
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>728406820
nice man, hows it compare to LSD or shrooms? I've heard its pretty intense. working on synthesizing it someday soon, apparently its not too hard
>>
>>728406735
my friend got into hospital because of alumium intoxication ... (he was using bongs with aluminium)
>>
>>728406860
no phone case, but i agree. i try to wipe my phone as clean as possible before cutting lines.
>>
Sober from drugs and alcohol since November. I'd smoke some ganja, I'm just not in a rush to do so.
>>
>>728406979
i agree, thats why i only use in moderation. have you ever been through benzo w/d? its hell. >>728407056
how so? i only use it as a sleep aid
>>728407111
sucks to hear that, maybe its something to do with the temperature? vaporizing etizolam off foil is almost instant and doesn't require much heat at all.
>>
>>728406507
Done: Pot, LSD, Shrooms, Coke, unknown powder on the streets of Shibuya.

Liked: Pot, Shrooms

Overrated: Coke

Wishlist: Peyote, MDMA

40+ oldfag, weed erryday and married to prudish Hap chick so not likely to complete my wishlist.
>>
>>728406907
Why would you ingest very strong rc benzos? That will surely wreck your life when you spend two weeks and you can't member shit what you have done. I wouldn't touch these at all. And if you use it "casually" for longer periods of time you don't really want to suffer the withdrawal caused by rc benzos... lol. Have fun.
>>
Dropped 2 tabs of acid for the first time this past weekend. No idea on the strength since it was my first time. First thing I noticed was the glare in the fish tank kept flickering even though it wasn't a minute ago. Next thing was the wood grain pattern in my kitchen cabinets kept moving and was almost mesmerizing. At this point my wifes acid really started to kick in. She had 2 tabs as well to begin with. She opened up these crazy designed sheets of paper and kept staring at them. The colors and designs kept moving and had crazy glows to them. Then she grabbed the plastic they were wrapped in and kept touching it. Taking it everywhere she went. At one point she thought I was going to throw it away and broke down crying like it was her precious. She would snap in and out of reality and her acid induced temper tantrum over a piece of plastic. At times she forgot our dog and got completely scared of him thinking he was going to attack her. All this happened for about an hour or so after things kicked in. After this it was time for my hits to kick in. During the time I started tripping out, she got mad that she wasnt tripping out like me and dropped another tab 3 hours in. I got extrememly hot and stripped down naked. After that I could not stop laughing at just about anything. I was laughing so hard I was crying and had a steady stream of buggers going into my moustache and beard. Im pretty sure I remember everything and felt fairly in control the whole time. I became really emotional and cried over the pizza being too hot to eat..haha...the whole trip from dropping it to feeling it kick in about 45 mins later....to tripping out around 2-4 hours in...to feeling mostly normal about 7 hours later was really great overall. It was my first psychedelic and definitely not my last. We still got 5 tabs left for another weekend.
>>
>>728407385
what were you on anon? id stay sober if i were you, its the best for you in the long run. all the 12 step programs consider weed a drug but honestly its just an herbal medicine like kratom
>>
>>728407396
yep - its temperature based. He used it for homemade bongs (marihuana)
>>
>>728407439
hoesntly, etizolam doesn't seem to affect me as hard as xanax does. what exactly is going to ruin my life?
>>
>>728406776
Hope your mom and dad feel good they raised a filthy fucking drug addict.
>>
>>728407468
haha, sounds awesome man, have a good trip next time and have xanax or sleeping pills ready just in case
>>
>>728406507
Why call it a "drug thread" when it's clearly a filthy fucking junkie thread?
>>
>>728407560
yeah that explains it. high temperatures on aluminum foil could be toxic. hope your friends alright.
>>728407630
how about you >>gtfo out of this thread if it triggers you so much you giant fucking pussy. youd be surprised how many people in your day to day life use drugs. my hairdresser is a cokehead, so is my gas station attendant, you get the idea. fucking ignorant pussy. thanks for the bump
>>
>>728407882
do you see needles, meth or heroin anywhere? didn't think so you stupid fuck.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>728406507
>>EXPERIENCES
Shat and pissed myself one night because I was so drunk, thats it on that front. When I was super high, I went out for a walk on an amazing day with a few pre-rolls. I went behind the lidl store where I live and found a weird door cut into a hill. it Lead down into a forgotten bombshelter from ww2. IT was the creepiest experience in my life, the smells and sounds were pretty haunting.

>ADVICE
Try not to get too drunk, its shit,

>Drugs you'd never use
Opiates, ive quite an addictive personality and would destroy myself I think

>Drugs you think are overrated
TBH this is cliche but alcohol. I love beer and whisky, but after the first 3 things just go downhill
>Favourite drugs and combos
>Weed and coffee
>>
Sick of these non christians taking illegal drugs and boasting about it. Get a job
>>
>>728407904
Ruin your body that shit, that's why those cunts work as hair dressers and gas station attendants. They are nothing but fucking losers like yourself that will never amount to anything kill yourself if you're so interested in damaging your body with that filth. It'll save time loser.
>>
File: 004068530.jpg (6KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
004068530.jpg
6KB, 300x225px
>>728407967
alcohols a bitch of a drug. from an ex opiate user - stay away from them
>>
You are all JUNKIES and you think your parents will be impressed ? Deadset end your life you worthless pieces of shit. I hope you never get anywhere with life and your children have down syndrome you filthy fucks
>>
>>728408110
i need forgiveness from lord jesus first. applying for jobs though :)
>>
>>728408134
i dont use coke, but thanks for your input anyways. my cokehead hairdresser give dankass hair cuts though.

not every drug user = failure
>>
This is now a healthy living thread.
>>
>>728408231
wew bitch keep it up with the b8
>>
File: JfREOUX.gif (464KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
JfREOUX.gif
464KB, 500x499px
>>728408110
he says from his mothers basement and a mouth full of tendies.

Did your mummy catch you with some paracetamol once and take your good boi points away?
>>
My friend jenkins once said "you hit the pipe your mum's a dyke" and i never thought he was right until today. Just delete this thread, you're embarressing yourself
>>
>>728408427
sure why not, any supplements you recommend? and whats wrong with using drugs for fun?
>>728408503
I'm sorry to tell you this, but your mother was addicted to jenkem
>>
File: kbump.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
kbump.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
anyone do K
>>
JUNKIES! Drug after to feel like fuck?
>>
I once knew this kid named luke jeffrey who used to suck dick.. moral to the story is he used to do drugs. And now he is GAY
>>
>>728408149
>from an ex opiate user - stay away from them

I shall heed the advice anon, cheers. What happened with you that it was so bad? though I can probably imagine.
>>
Is that you jarad ? Using keys cunt haha
>>
>>728408787
the "i can handle it, i got it under control mindset"
then something goes wrong in life or you take more than once a week, almost always leads to dependence. withdrawal is hell, too many symptoms to describe rn but its worth reading over if you ever decide to use.

withdrawals are mental and psychical, and addiction is common
>>
>>728408832
no, what kind of bitch do you think i am?
>>
>>728407562
>Idk where to start, I guess I'll start with my friend. Me and my friend were planning on ordering this, new to us, stuff called Etizolam. So we ordered about 250mg. Shit gets here alright, we're both pumped so I lick my finger and dab it inside the Baggie of pure powder, bad idea.

I don't remember much after that, but let me tell you this. My friend said he only had a tiny bit, maybe 20mg at the most. I had taken more than likely at least 150mg+ of fucking pure etizolam powder. I was high for 5 days straight, 3 of which I don't even remember. Thank god you can't technically overdose on benzos. So my suggestion to you guys is don't be an idiot, I was an idiot. I dabbed my finger which was probably like 30mg, so by the time I was really fucked up I just kept on going.

Long half life and etc. When you eat enough you will be living your life but wont remember shit what you did and where you did.

Here's one for the road
>https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-To-hell-and-back-a-story-of-Etizolam-and-indulgence
>>
>>728407081
shits super easy and mind blowing

its like 100 hits of acid or 20 grams of shrooms in 15 minutes
>>
>>728409213
ha, same here. almost impossible to dose properly without using PG solutions. i usually just eyeball it and I'm good, but i licked the bag once to get residue and was fucked for hours
>>
>>728409369
almost sounds unpleasant
>>
File: cw.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
cw.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
this = almost guaranteed death
>>
>>728409473
anything but my man

its literally the greatest thing ever
>>
>>728406507
>>728409659
Currently soaring on some white lightning as we speak.
>>
File: we so high right meow.jpg (41KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
we so high right meow.jpg
41KB, 500x369px
>>728408231
these three are your gurus
follow them to the mountain
>>
>>728409698
so I've done LSD and shrooms before, what advice would you give to me for using DMT for the first time?
>>
>>728409780
china white?
>>
>>728409879
depends
is it in crystal or wax?

but other than dont burn and waste it
id say find some calm edm (future bass is good), get a comfy amd relaxing place, take 3 hits and close your eyes
>>
File: tumblr_ok576lhBPM1vrf1g3o1_500.jpg (29KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok576lhBPM1vrf1g3o1_500.jpg
29KB, 500x332px
>>728409826
wew dank meme friendo :^)
ill definitely take your advice seriously
>>
>>728409967
cool, thanks. any tips on roa? the extraction ill be doing produces crystals, almost 90% pure white
>>
File: meds.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
meds.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
currently 2am

dont plan to be up for more than another 36-48 hours then a quick nap
>>
>>728410115
vyvanse and adderall? hoed you get a script for that much? thats crazy. sell em, your body will thank you and so will your wallet :^)
>>
>>728410088
ive only done the wax based so id suggest looking into the bottle method

i prefer wax because its literally impossible to fuck up

also keep a bucket near by
some people puke from it
tho ive only seen it happen once
>>
Smoking some pot and watching Netflix lol i love Friday nights
>>
>>728410295
major turnoff for ayahuasca for me is the vomiting. how is ti easier to make than crystallized DMT?>>728410361
ay who doesnt :^)
>>
>>728406507
Higher than fuck on dabs right meow right meow. Got a new rig for my vape pen just to try them out. I think I like them. I think they may give me a headache though.
>>
>>728410463
its way easier
you just run it once

tho it leaves a bit of the solvent
mind its like .9% solvent left but it will induce a bit more neasua

i suggest drinking some pepto and taking an antacid pill 45 minutes before
worked for me
>>
>>728410578
good advice, thanks. any idea how to get the ingredients easily without customs being an issue
? cheap as possible of course
>>
>>728410864
depends where youre located

the paint thinner is easy
just need VM&P naptha
from any local hardware store
id suggest buying with a can of paint to avoid lookin sketch

as for the bark

https://realdye.com/product/purple-dye/
is a bit expensive but its a good source foe bulk
other than that amazon
>>
File: k.jpg (29KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
29KB, 468x286px
>ketamine cures depression
>at least in the short term
>also used medically
why don't they legalize it like d00d weed lmao
>>
>>728406507
i took one ibuprofen yesterday
>>
>>728411067
cool, thanks anon. ill also be doing mescaline and mushroom concentrates sometime in the future :^)
>>
OP here - going to pass out soon
been using uppers/downers/uppers/alcohol/uppers all day and more downers
>>
>>728408134
>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░
>>
>>728411245
dope dude
wish you luck and happy trippin
>>
think you meant anon is a faggo
t>>728411408

>>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░
>>
>>728406669
>>728406507
6 years sober. 10 years off smack.

>EXPERIENCES

meh

>ADVICE

Stay away from hard drugs. Use soft drugs recreationaly . No one wakes up and decides to be a drug addict.

>Drugs you'd never use
krokodil

>Drugs you think are overrated
weed past a certain point

>Favourite drugs and combos
E: everyone should take it
H + Crack: its fun for a while
>>
>>728406799
Life is more tolerable when you are high. Life always sucks.
>>
>>728411087
Favorite drug class, and I got into it for that reason back in the day. There's a very "clean" feeling to the best dissociatives. I've been chasing that clarity since genuine MXE left the building years ago.
>>
>>728406679
That's why I do drugs you fuckwit.
>>
>>728411087
I miss k. used to get liquid bottles and cook down my own.

I don't think K is good for long term use. I Feel like it really helped push my schitzo friend a bit further down the path

also: ancient aliens and planetary travel. fucking shit was fun.
>>
>>728406507
no you don't
>>
>>728411643
thanks man, i already got a few supplies, just need a kitchen. happy tripping to you too :^)
>>728411697
any idea if there are any new analogues of it? >>728411758
i think (if any) therapeutic benefits exist they're with consistently small doses. or go crazy for a weekend or 2, i usually feel great for weeks after.
>>728411758
definitely not a good choice for long term use, but the short term benefits are surprising. how'd you get liquid bottles and "cook it down"? were you a vet/vet tech or an anesthesiologist?
>>
>DMT

>>728409369
its like 100 hits of acid... in 15 minutes

>>728409473
>almost sounds unpleasant
^THIS!
>>
>>728412066
i don't what...
>>
>>728411758
Never injected K. The amount needed to insufflate is kind of unpleasant, and the trip duration for that (about an hour) is not that good. Short of a hole dose, I find it boring.

That said, past the threshold is probably the cleanest dissociative trip; it is unparalleled. For the better part of an hour.
>>
>>728409879
Don't.
>>
>>728412142
you don't eeeveeeen
>>
>>728412105
could be fun though, since its rare and can easily be made at home. as long as the "15 minute" trip doesnt turn into an eternity
>>728412173
i love railing lines and doing bumps :^(
>>728412215
y
>>728412241
y
>>
>>728412088
>i think (if any) therapeutic benefits exist they're with consistently

maybe, I don't know. I' remember him talking a lot about studies being done. we were all john lilly fire in the sky and shit man.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/Gorightly.htm

>>728412173
I didn't mean to imply I was shooting. I would get liquid and cook to powder and snort a bit before bed most nights. I'm drift off to Terre Thaemlitz and wander between planets with my eyes closed. I didn't go that deep - just into a lucid dreaming state.

I did IM a few times though - it was really fucked up. I also would get very ill afterwards.
>>
>>728412173
I'm not quite sure of the terms you are using. When you say past the threshold what do you mean? do you find the khole boring?

oh yeah and plastikman I used to listen to that a lot
>>
>>728406507
pot, LSD, either 25i_nbome or DOx whatever, coke, ipomoea violacea seeds, nozinan, quetiapine,

wishlist: dabs, DMT, ayahuasca, shrooms, mescaline, adderall (I have adhd but somehow nobody wants to prescribe me meds)

coke is definetely overrated, I honestly never got high from it and I tried good and bad coke

>>728406669
I dont qualify since I love to get high but do it every so often
still, I do it for fun
drugs are literally different from everything else you can experience awake
>>
File: 4f.jpg (7KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
4f.jpg
7KB, 266x190px
op here off to sleep night /b//ros

heres an interesting read:

http://gazette.gc.ca/…/2…/2017-04-05/html/sor-dors44-eng.php
Unfortunately all analogues of Methylphenidate have been controlled in Canada. This law will come into effect as of May 5th 2017. We will be dropping our prices to sell off as much product as possible by 8pm EST tonight (April 5th 2017). Please ensure that you take the appropriate steps to attain licensing to be able to continue research in Canada prior to purchasing these items.
We may be applying for the necessary permits to continue sale of these items, however if this is the case, the pricing would increase by a minimum of 5x as a result of administrative and regulatory costs.
>>
>>728412088
3-meo-pce is potent, and very manic. The mania hits harder than the dissociation. Probably better in combination than by itself. I mean, it's an enjoyable trip, but the dissociation at close to full-on mania isn't enough. Kind of risky for that reason. Burns like a motherfucker if you snort it.

O-PCE yields some nice dissociation at very low doses, but is lacking in the feels department. VERY nice as an adjunct to other drugs. It does have that "cognitive blunting" effect like a lot of other dissociatives - hard to think, hard to speak while on more than a modest dose. Also used it with oxy a few times, very nice.

Deschloroketamine has some nice visuals, again lacking in the euphoria department (like so many dissociatives). A lot of people seem to like this one, but the dose requirements (if I remember correctly) are closer to K's than most other RCs, and there is an antibiotic effect than limits frequent dosing.

Some other, less common stuff, but those are the popular RCs right now.
>>
File: ket.jpg (170KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
ket.jpg
170KB, 1300x1390px
>>728412945
any chance you'd know a reliable canadian vendor for it?
>>
>>728412614
No, I mean that low doses have some minor visual effects that are sort of interesting, but dissociate me from surroundings enough that I lose interest in them. There's not a euphoric edge (like there was with the original MXE), and the trip doesn't have enough of a hold to replace the missing stimuli with anything. The hole is perfect.
>>
>>728413238
or right gotcha. at some low doses I get in this "mechanical man" mode where its like I'm controlling myself with a joystick. dunno can't explain it.

its really my only experience wis disassociates so I don't have much in that arena to compare to.

god I remember we would just put NASA live footage on and watch the earth spin in real time. was awesome.

do you get the ufo/ancient egyptian imagery?
>>
>>728413188
I hated this response myself back in the day, but I can't give that out, sorry. There are still RC forums (even some sources on Reddit) that will source, though, if you're bent on surfaceweb. You'll find them if you try. 420chan has a subforum with a decent collection of experience, but no sourcing.
>>
File: 1487799635607.jpg (36KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
1487799635607.jpg
36KB, 760x570px
>>
>>728413891
Hmm, looks like it is probably less legal in Canada/UK than in the US, but who knows? There used to be a few vendors up that way. g/l.
>>
So once I smoked weed and got high (I was 14 at the time) at like 10 am with my best friend (lets call him rob) and about an hour after the first light, the fucking cops pull up and with their speakers, they told everyone to stay inside because they were arresting some guy for raping a 16 yr old and drugs. They searched that dude's apartment for over 3 hours and slowly trickled away. But the whole time they were there my friend and I were high as fuck and still had a shit load of weed and other drug-related devices. Later in the day (like 6 or so hours later) the man's gf came over into our apartment (she's a crack head and rob's parents didn't want her over) and just sat down talking to us. We talked about her ex and drugs for 5 min until rob's grandmom who lived under rob ( it's an apartment complex) started yelling up the stairs that she wanted the crack head out and called the damn cops. This caused like 4 others to come out and start yelling at her to leave and shit. She eventually did and continued arguing with the old fags for like 10 minutes all while rob and I just sat on the patio watching being yelled at to go back inside. Some 30 minutes later the cops came and questioned us (crack head had been long gone for a solid 25 min) and wasted our time. After all that we just smoked the last of the weed and I jacked off to a famous guy in the bathroom and learned that I was bi. I've got some more stories too if yall are interested. (also the rapist got out on 2k bail or some shit the next morning after.
>>
>>728414311
Do you live in a fucking ghetto? This post just convinced me to never do drugs again.
>>
>>728407967
where are you from dude?
>>
>>728408659
how is your bladder doing?
>>
>>728414683
my friend does but im the whitest motherfucker you've ever seen
>>
>>728416726
settle down casper

listen to this good 80s jam iam lsitening to right now anon Im drunk on Budweisers and budlight been smokig weed since 3am when I woke up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb4JY2mr-_Y
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.