[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religion of peace strikes again! Thank you Swedish politicians.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 67

File: 1491576467824.jpg (134KB, 1036x583px) Image search: [Google]
1491576467824.jpg
134KB, 1036x583px
Religion of peace strikes again!

Thank you Swedish politicians.
>>
>>728323051
#prayfordoggo
#jesuisdoggo
>>
>>728323051
rip doggo :(
>>
>>728323051
dead doggo breaks my heart
>>
>>728323051
Why dont we all just start killing these sand scum on sight? hashtag muslim genocide please
>>
Just go right ahead and shorten that to "Religion strikes again!"
>>
>>728323247
>hurr durr all religions are the same
Just shut up, retard
>>
He was not a real Muslim!! Islam is a religion of peace!!

Qur’an 5:33—The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.

Qur’an 9:5—Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book [the people of the book are Jews and Christians], until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.
>>
They bring it on themselves. 0 sympathy for europostan.
>>
But Islam is a religion of peace how can it be? Jews don't look as evil now do they?
>>
>>728323247
Yeah man, I fucking hate it when Jews, Christians and especially those violent Buddhists and Hindus blow my shit up for just walking down the street not believing what they believe.

OH WAIT
>>
>>728323368
>obvious bait

Shitskin bible states that chronological order is most important therefore latest shit takes precedence you dipshit
>>
>>728323368
MINDER MINDER MINDER!!!!!!!!
>>
>>728323736
What are you talking about you moron? Bible has NOTHING to do with Islam and chronological order is mentioned nowhere

That's mentioned in the Qur'an, not in the Bible

>obvious bait
No, you're just a retard
>>
File: 1445944653470.jpg (63KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1445944653470.jpg
63KB, 500x373px
>>728323368
>>
>>728323602
Not to good with history eh?
>>
>>728323602
Yeah man. It's like those Crusades never happened.
>>
>>728323051
Is that a fucking dog?!?
They killed a dog?

THEYVE GONE TOO FAR
>>
>>728323882
>Kill yourself
You mean like a Jihadi suicide bomber? lol
>>
>>728323602

you do realise that the IRA were christian terrorists, dont you? or that those nutjubs who blow up abortion clinics do it because their christian god told them to?

and go look up saffron terror.

terror is committed by people of all religions.
>>
>>728323977
while i checked your dubs, i still think you´re a faggot
>>
>>728323896
1000 fucking years go cunt
>>
>>728323602
IRA, spannish inquisition, the birth of north america, colonial africa etc... tell me again how christianity is a religion of peace?
>>
>>728323602
A Muslim kills people, he's a true Muslim.
Robert Dear kills people... oh he was not really a true Christian, just a crazy old fool.
>>
>>728323051
RIP dogge :(
>>
>>728324106
Okay then. How about the IRA.

Cunt.
>>
>>728324052
They acted contrary to what Jesus taught, dumbass. In Islam Muslims are commanded to fight, and their prophet is a warlord himself, also a pedophile.

Anybody can claim to be Christian, you have to check the text to know if their actions are in accordance to the text. Do your homework and stop lying to people.
>>
>>728323051
Lol sweden
>>
>>728323051
Nice footwear from ZARA. 50% off
>>
>>728323878
1. Each Quranic surah has a dominant idea, called the axis of that surah, around which all the verses of that surah revolve. Thus no verse, or no group of verses, stands alone but has a direct relation with the axis of the surah and is part of the coherent scheme of the surah.
2. The surahs of the Quran exist in pairs, the two surahs of any pair being complementary to each other and, together constituting a unit. There are a few exceptions, however. The first surah, Fatihah, does not have a complement, because it is a kind of a preface to the whole of the Quran. All the other exceptions too are not exceptions in the real sense of the word since each one of them is an appendix to one or the other surah.

3. The 114 surahs of the Quran fall into seven groups. The first group comes to an end at surah 5, the second at surah 9, the third at surah 24, the fourth at surah 33, the fifth at surah 49, the sixth at surah 66, and the seventh at surah 114. Each group contains one or more Makkan surahs followed by one or more Madinan surahs of the same cast. Like individual surahs or each pair of surahs, each group has a central theme which runs through all its surahs, knitting them into a distinct body. In each group, the themes of the other groups also occur but as subsidiary themes.

4. Each group logically leads to the next, and thus all the groups become variations on the basic theme of the Quran, which is: 'Allah's call to man to adopt the right path'.

Source: not being an inbred shitskin
>>
>>728324251

theres more than that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#Contemporary
>>
>>728324077
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>728324277 <----- See? This guy just proved my point.
>>
File: 74221-004-91614A05.jpg (57KB, 570x392px) Image search: [Google]
74221-004-91614A05.jpg
57KB, 570x392px
>>728324334
When we do it we're supposed to call it "self-defense".
>>
>>728323051
Was somebody out walking their dog and this happened? That pisses me off
>>
>>728323193
That's enough Trump, you shouldn't be on here, you have more tomahawks to launch.
>>
>>728324304
You were talking about the Bible, not the Qur'an, shit for brains

Bible has nothing to do with this bastard faith that came 600 years after it in the middle of the Arabian desert. Islam itself wants to associate itself with the Bible, but the Bible has nothing to do with you.

Comparing Christianity to Islam is like comparing apples to dog shit
>>
>>728324277

and there it is. when christians do it, its against the teachings of christianity. but when muslims do it its because their religion tells them to.

have you read the bible? have you seen the shit it tells christians to do to non-beleivers?

both the koran and bible have some pretty shitty passages, and some not shitty ones. idiots like you dont seem to realise that and have selective blindness as long as it supports your bigotry.
>>
>>728324416
Lol you have to go back 30 years to pull up a large scale white terror attack. With Islam I can find at least 2 a week for the last 10 years. Implying these two are even similar.
>>
>>728323051
I dont wanna live anymore. People just suck. We kill and kill and kill. For what? Our own personal belief? Selfish. We are all narcissists. Theres no point to being alive anymore.
>>
>>728324390
No I didn't, idiot

Learn to read
>>
>>728324517
Kill yourself then
>>
>>728324471
>selective blindness
Religions in a nutshell.
>>
File: christian terrists.png (254KB, 550x286px) Image search: [Google]
christian terrists.png
254KB, 550x286px
>>728323051

>Religion of peace strikes again!

Exactly.
>>
>>728324504

really?

do some research. go check out whats happening now in central africa, all of it carried out by christians.

and did you realise how often the IRA were bombing during their heyday?
>>
>>728324471
What exactly does it tell believers to do? Love your fellow man? Terrible...
>>
>>728324504

A guy with a truck is now a large scale terror attack?

>kek
>>
>>728324540
You're the idiot. You proved my point by pointing out your blindness. Muslims say the same thing about Islamic terrorists by saying that they are not true Muslims, dumbass.
>>
>>728323051
Killed a doggo?

NOOOOOO
>>
#prayfordoggo
>>
#jesuisdoggo
>>
No one knows who did it, government tells us to stop spreading rumours. No need to speculate yet.
>>
White people so sensitive over a few people getting killed smh -_-
>>
>>728324601

back to selective thought i see.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2015/01/22/yes-the-bible-does-say-to-kill-infidels/

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.
>>
>>728324471
I HAVE READ THE BIBLE, YES, AND IT DOESN'T ANYWHERE COMMAND PEOPLE TO KILL OR TERRORIZE

The only verses that command to kill are in the Old Testament, and were directed only for a certain group of people during a certain period of time, God was guiding the Jews and gave them orders, he wanted to keep them holy and distinct for himself for a purpose. The commandments had nothing to do with anyone else back then, and nobody at all today now that Jesus has fulfilled the laws and the prophets.

I know what I'm talking about, so don't even try to play this game with me.

In Islam the commandments to murder and cut off hands are given to all Muslims as general commandments, and it tells them to convert "People of the Book" (Christians and Jews), and if they don't agree then they should pay a tax, and if they don't pay, they are to die.

In the Hadith Muhammad himself killed his critics, put nails through eyes of Bedouins for killing camels after he ordered them to drink the camels milk and urine, and married a 6 year old girl whom he had sex with at the age of 9.

I've done my homework, asshole. If Muhammad was alive today he would be given a death sentence even in the most secular countries.

Why don't YOU go read the books yourself, you uneducated moron.
>>
>>728324468
Yeah dude I'm sorry I remember the chapter on Surah's and Fatihahs!!

Thanks bro I have a least prayed 17 times since you said that

>sandnigger with western education
>>
>>728324599
Niggers being niggers is irrelevant, they're violent apes regardless of who they believe in
>>
>>728324747

Read here
>>728324747

If you actually knew what the hell you were talking about, you would know these commandments are meant only for the Israelites of that time, nobody else back then and nobody at all after Jesus fulfilled the law.

Your ignorance is causing people to die, so either do your homework or shut up, Ahmed.
>>
File: 1491578301049.jpg (48KB, 330x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491578301049.jpg
48KB, 330x600px
Mashallah, so peaceful
>>
>>728324471
tell me one active christian terrorist group that actively kills random civilians in 2017. you pathetic libtarded dogshit.
>>
File: WeLoveMuslimOpenArms.png (231KB, 500x888px) Image search: [Google]
WeLoveMuslimOpenArms.png
231KB, 500x888px
>>
>>728324842
>after Jesus
>Complete spastic retard detected
Well done
>>
#prayfordoggo
>>
>>728324766
Anon is right
>>
>>728324842
So only a handful of Christians are true Christians according to you?
People like Ted Cruz and Pence are not true Christians?
>>
>>728324571
4 bastards again million of people wanting to kill but just not being able to do it
>>
>>728323051
With society and media being as global as ever, all these tensions are just rising and rising. Racial, religious, cultural, and geographic. The flames just being fueled by the media. Every idiot with an Internet connection suddenly having an international voice. Suddenly incredibly inaccurate pictures are being painted of our current reality because of it. Everything seems so much worse than it is, creating this self fulfilling reality. We are slipping into the very divided reality we are imaging exists. It's just going to keep getting worse. Everyone is slipping into extremes, logic is being set aside for raw primal passion and behavior. Our species is doomed to continually follow the same self destructive patterns we have in the past. The arena is constantly evolving, growing, but the game stays the same. Needless to say, this is going to be one very entertaining ride, hold on.
>>
>>728324766

and here is the old/new testament crap.

the bible has crap in it about killing non-beleivers, but you say its ok because they arein a part of the bible you dont follow.

yet you dont extend the same courtesy to muslims. because you can pick up their book and point to some bad shit, you assume they all follow it blindly.

would you be offended if a muslim picked up a bible and saw the bad shit and assumed all christians followed it?

and as for the pedo claim. first, by the standards of the day, he wasnt a pedo.

and after what has gone on with kiddy fiddling preists. christians really dont have any moral high ground on that score.
>>
>>728324599
>central africa
?? since when does anyone give a shit about irrelevant nigger countries?
a wise japanese guy once said, when you wake up in the morning and you find shit in the toilet, it isnt such a surprise, but when theres shit on the kitchen table, now we have a fucking issue here.
>>
>>728325005
against*
>>
File: THISENDSHERE.png (502KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
THISENDSHERE.png
502KB, 640x627px
>>
>>728324937
>I don't know anything about Judeo-Christian theology but I will comment anyway
Lol ok

What do you think the New Testament means when it says Jesus came to fulfill the laws and prophets, genius?
>>
>>728324251
>IRA
>comparable to shit sandniggers are doing

Wow you must really like your stepdad tbh
>>
>>728323368
Muhammad was a liar and a false prophet
>>
>>728324546
My point exactly.
>kill yourself
Waiting to turn 21, getting my foid so i can make it quick and clean with a .45
>>
>>728324599
The IRA called in a warning for evacuation before hand on like all of their bombings. they dont mean to kill people, and they didn't do it in the name of religion, like all the sandniggers do.
>>
I didn't even care, politicians are too cucked to do anything, but then a saw the poor doggo :( rip doggo
>>
>>728325060
Congratulations you've just stated that over 80% of Christians in the world are not true Christians.
>>
>>728324888

the army of god
eastern lightning
LRA
The National Liberation Front of Tripura
The Phineas Priesthood
The Concerned Christians
>>
File: alf2.jpg (29KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
alf2.jpg
29KB, 640x483px
>>728323051

>Thank you Swedish politicians.

No prob.
>>
File: 1294614505412.png (4KB, 184x211px) Image search: [Google]
1294614505412.png
4KB, 184x211px
>>728324599

>trying this hard to defend his bull Mohammad
>>
>>728325139
Heros, all
>>
>>728325009
>everyone is slipping into extremes
well I dont see anyone killing random muslim civilians. not yet at least. because its only a matter of time until someone says fuck it and drives his truck into a mosque and whipes the fucking area clean of sandniggers. and then suddenly its the fault of the white nazi europeans for losing their cool. everything is fine here except for the sandniggers.
>>
sometimes i really feel ashamed of my people , rip doggo and the people who died in this attack
>>
>>728324879
I get the feeling you are an ex muslim
>>
>>728325069

you are right.

because in their heyday, the IRA were far more prolific than the muslims.

in a 30 year period they carried out over 10,000 bombings.
>>
>>728325211
edgy, anon
>>
>>728325117

no, they didnt. go read about enniskillen. or manchester. or the brighton hotel bombing.
>>
File: tumblr_ngwbphNyIk1s8eum2o3_400.gif (1MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngwbphNyIk1s8eum2o3_400.gif
1MB, 360x360px
Is black cock worship a violent religion? No. It is the true religion of peace
>>
>>728325011
>old/new testament shit

everything prior to Jesus' crucifixion (the jewish laws) were abode by, after crucifixion everything pertaining to the jewish laws was in a sense dismissed (a grey area really)

Again if people read up on what they try to shit on maybe they could get it half right
>>
File: terrist attacks USA.png (330KB, 755x898px) Image search: [Google]
terrist attacks USA.png
330KB, 755x898px
>>728324888

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
>>
>>728325060
I duxed my school in religious education and it was a Christos school.

Why lie?
>>
>>728325237
and rip who died in Sirya because of Trump's tomahawks
>>
>>728324993
I don't know anything about or care about Ted Cruze and Pence, all I know is what the Bible says, and it most definitely doesn't command anyone to kill.

In fact, it tells you to love your enemies and bless those you curse you, and asks people not to seek revenge, because God will avenge.

>>728325011
The same courtesy cannot be extended to Muslims, dumbass.

Islam commands Muslims to kill and terrorize all non-believers, while in the Old Testament, God only in certain few places commanded Jews to directly kill for a specific purpose.

God has the authority to take life as the giver of life, and exercised this right through the Jews as his instrument, for a specific purpose. He was very harsh with them and sometimes killed them for disobeying as well. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US, ONLY THE JEWS OF THAT TIME.

It's not the same, AT ALL, in Islam. Not only that, but the entire history of Islam is filled with bloodshed and violence, Islam was spread with the sword, and Muhammad wanted to commit suicide multiple times and had sex slaves and a 6 year old wife, and his followers were ruthless killers.

Go read the Qur'an and Hadith, then read the Bible, and you will clearly see the difference.

They are not comparable. Muslims are deceived and ignorant of their own sources. Go read Sahih Al Bukhari, go read Sahih Muslim, and see how evil and insane Muhammad really was.
>>
>>728325215

didnt the US army just spend years in iraq and afghanistan doing just that?
>>
>>728325139
all of those are in nigger countries.
you would expect nigger countries to have social problems, yes. but when we have sandniggers killing random civilians for whatever retarded sandnigger reason in white superior EUROPE, we have a fucking issue to take care of
>>
>>728325329
What am I lying about, please do tell me, let's have a debate right now if you really know so much about Christian theology, let's go
>>
File: Cant Say Islamic Terror.jpg (47KB, 400x244px) Image search: [Google]
Cant Say Islamic Terror.jpg
47KB, 400x244px
>>728323051
>implying all muslims act this way
>>
>>728324251
>shitskin detected
>>
File: 1490494629989.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490494629989.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>728325299
I <3 bbc!
>>
File: nice hat.jpg (137KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
nice hat.jpg
137KB, 600x400px
Not looking stupid today.
>>
>>728323896
>after the islamic extermination of christfags, fucktard
>>
>>728325315

irrelevant for the point i am making.

so ill spell it out for you.

both books have bad shit. both books have good shit.

both side claim the good shit (just like you are doing in your posts) and both sides claim the other still follows the bad shit.

the problem is YOU dont understand the point you are trying to refute.
>>
>>728325321
Either you are twelve, or you are in fact retarded.
How is that a fair statistic, when america has less than 1% muslim population? You dumb libtarded shit.
>>
>>728325321
that's because sandniggers haven't got to the USA yet. Wait for them.

In Europe the majority of crime is already commited by moors.
>>
File: 1490493911347.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490493911347.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>728325437
Whoopsies, wrong one
>>
>>728325367
>Islam was spread with the sword

remember the crusades? wasnt that christianity by the sword?
>>
>>728325365
yea and those too , world peace is a joke i gave up on it and all i can keep saying is rip to every innocent human being
>>
>>728325321
You are a fucking idiot. KYS
>>
>>728325367
The point is that some Christians will use the OT to justify their hate and murder.
Muslims can claim about their scripture just like you.
Regardless extremists will use anything.
>>
>>728325483
not fighting anyone's point at this, but i want to ask you, what are some "bad" points in both books, your opinion?
>>
>>728324471
The Old Testament was written to Hebrews, not Christians.
Fuck, I'm not even religious and I know that.
Why are Marxists so stupid?
>>
>>728325582
no, the crusades were in self defense.
meanwhile islam is still being spread by intimidation and violence. I bet you live in america with all your liberal fucktard friends without a single clue what its like to live amongs these sandnigger scumbags.
>>
>>728325553
lol
>has to wear a condom because AIDS

HAHAHAHAHA KANKER NEGER
>>
>>728325665
>Marxists
found the trumpkin
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>>728325553
>>
File: Obama laugh.png (2MB, 1153x800px) Image search: [Google]
Obama laugh.png
2MB, 1153x800px
>>728325545

>In Europe the majority of crime is already commited by moors.

Source on that please. Btw, breitbart, infowars and "everybody knows it but da libral media cover it up" aren't sources.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>728325683
Anal is icky, anon! Dont be silly.
>>
>>728325432
No they don't, if they acted like real Muslims and how Muhammad did back then, oh boy would the world be in trouble

Ignorance, in this case, is very good

Would you want them to act like Muhammad did? For example, here:

A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend that you should join the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and they were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died (Abu Qilaba, a sub-narrator said, "They committed murder and theft and fought against Allah and His Apostle, and spread evil in the land.") (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 261)

Cut off hands and feet, then put heated nails in eyes. Sounds normal to me!
>>
>>728325705
Fuck off Shareblue, no one bought your bullshit when you were CTR and no one does now either.
>>
>>728325706
>>
>>728323051
fake picture. Its from australia. you can see the kangaroo in the bottom right portion of the picture.
>>
>>728324052
The Ira maybe were Christians but they did not fight for Christianity. They fought for political reasons, not for religion. The troubles were not about Protestants vs Catholics, it was Nationalists vs Loyalists/The rightful owners of their country, more like an independence war.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>728325768
>>
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."- Matthew 10:34

OOPS
>>
>>728323051
Rest in peace doggydog!
>>
File: wilders.jpg (23KB, 704x398px) Image search: [Google]
wilders.jpg
23KB, 704x398px
>>728325683
>racist dutch person
Gert Wilders, pls
>>
>>728324571
Tim McVeigh: "Science is my religion."
>>
>>728325735
I bet you fully trust CNN the network that acts like being transracial is a perfectly reasonable thing to do and not a mental illness at all.
Breitbart is more than credible, sorry if your leftist mom and dad get triggered by facts.
>>
>>728325742
Virgin.
>>
>>728324468
idiot with idiot garnishingmand a little sidedish of idiot. HInt: study reading comprehension.
>>
File: obama laugh.jpg (249KB, 620x775px) Image search: [Google]
obama laugh.jpg
249KB, 620x775px
>>728325485
>>728325545
>>728325617

>anally annihilated by facts

Stay mad /pol/.
>>
>>728323602
>even radical buddhists

They do exist. Ever heard of Ma Ba Tha?
Probably not because you seem to be a rather narrow-minded person.

So yeah, when it comes to the extreme all religions end up being equally inhuman
>>
>>728324571
Peaceful Muslims are not real Muslims
Peaceful Christians are real Christians

That's the difference, you ignorant uneducated dumbass, go read the Bible and Qur'an (Don't forget the Hadiths for some real juicy evil)
>>
>>728325799
>sword

Do some research on that, and you'll learn that the "sword" is the word of God.
>>
File: Buzz2.jpg (224KB, 1600x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Buzz2.jpg
224KB, 1600x1210px
>>728324052
Idiot. The IRA were fighting for political independence not religious principle.
>>
>>728323051
Why is everything written in English, is Sweden a murrican colony now?
>>
>>728325412
>implying Jesus is real
Read a book other than the bible
>implying the new testemant wasn't from Vatican 2 which was a bunch of Roman Christians changing doctrine
Only occured because people were leavin the religion.

I could continue but I'd rather hear how Islam differs from Christiananity in your opinion....
>>
>>728325824
Our führer goes by the name of Geert, not Gert. Also nigger/mudslime is not a race, unless you agree with me that they are monkeys.
>>
>>728325799
Keep reading you idiot

For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
(Matthew 10:35-39)

OOPS
>>
>>728323313
all religions are a lie used to manipulate the sheep of the world.

There is no big daddy in the sky overlooking us or watching our actions to settle a score when we die.

It's nonsense that only scared children want to believe
>>
>>728325768
>>728325850
Nuh uh! Just ask my bull :)
>>
File: 1490273930348.jpg (42KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1490273930348.jpg
42KB, 500x516px
>>728325880

>The IRA were fighting for political independence not religious principle.

Who gives a shit? Terrism is terrism.
>>
Stupid fucking eurocucks, how long will it take them until they beg big Daddy US for help to nuke islam lmao
>>
>>728325859
>USA
>less than 1% muslim population
>her derr guys look here it shows that muslims arent the leading cause of terrorism in the USA
>still thinks he made a great argument
no wonder trump won the elections kek

meanwhile muslims are 13% of the French population and they are 70% of the prison population. how about that for a statistic
>>
>>728325859
But your fact doesn't relate to the discussion. You're literally comparing the US to Europe. You are an idiot.
>>
File: euphoria.png (444KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
euphoria.png
444KB, 500x688px
>>728324052
Why do you dense cuckfucks always bring up Christianity everytime some Muslim sand nigger plows down people in public? Diversion tactics?
>>
>>728325485
Because 3.5 million Muslims isn't statistically significant

>watch us slowly bomb you inbreds
>>
That's it I'm voting SD, the anti-muslim praty in Sweden, Didn't want to do it because their policies fucking suck but dead doggo is just too fucking far.#muslim genocide!
>>
>>728325957
Yummy!
>>
RIP Doggo.
>>
>>728325957
>>
>>728325944
Yeah pretty peaceful.
>>
>>728325897
Go read yourself, and you'll know

I'm not going to school someone who doesn't even care about learning themselves. People like you are literally the reason people are dying, because you don't research shit, call Islam peaceful, and give them more power.

If anyone here is too lazy to learn about the horrific nature of Islam, make sure to subscribe to this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics
>>
File: crazed-muslim.jpg (50KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
crazed-muslim.jpg
50KB, 500x369px
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

XOXO
>>
>>728325944
Clearly you don't understand the Bible. Continue to read on, and realize that those passages are talking about "eternal life".
>>
>>728326053
>>
>>728325244
The IRA aren't Christian terrorists. They were essentially seperatist jingoes. They weren't trying to convert people to Christianity, they didn't whip you 50 times for saying something mean about God, and they didn't cut your head off for showing skin. The IRA were fucking cunts, but not only are they less relevant than ever, they are hated collectively by pretty much all Christians, Catholics and protestants. Surveys some Muslims, a majority will be in some sort of support for terrorist actions by Muslim terror groups. Survey some Christians, a majority will be against and often speak out against all terrorist actions.
>>
>>728326114
>>
>>728326001
surely you understand that a group that represents only 1% of the entire countries population, won't easily be the leading cause of terrorism. besides america has guns, that shit would never fly as easy as it does over here in libtard europistan
>>
>>728326114
Shes gonnaget preggers! :o :cc
>>
>>728324453
Pretending the crusade 2.0 isn't a great idea.

Get back to fucking goats Ahmed.
>>
>>728325843
please be bait
>>
>>728324571
Now make one with the hundreds of Jihad perpetrators in this year alone, instead of nitpicking the last 30 years to find 3 whites, and someone who looks kinda white
>>
*beep beep* don't mind me, just passing through
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>>
>>728326202
>>
File: SI.jpg (6KB, 204x160px) Image search: [Google]
SI.jpg
6KB, 204x160px
>>728324124
>>
>>728326055
The point of the passage is that people who believe in Jesus, will cause others to hate them, this was especially relevant in Jewish culture that did not believe in Jesus and it would break up households as a result.

The sword as the other anon said, is the word of God.

This happens because the world is sinful and hates God, not because God doesn't want peace.

Grow a brain.

>>728325951
The only sheep here is you, go read a book
>>
>>728326213
>triggered af
>>
>>728323051
Sadly I don't think my country (Sweden) has the balls to pull an EU exit.

I think we would be much better off not being a member of the EU, better than the Average Britain would since it's mostly the rest of the EU that benefits from the trade agreements with our exports.

We have the world's strongest wood and some of the best steel production, all we really need is oil and we have pretty good relations with Norway which as lots of it.
>>
>>728326248
>>
>>728326090
>I'm not going to school someone

Read my words retard

>Islam is bad

You're inability to read matches their capacity to learn

Hurr durr I'm on /b/
>>
>>728325970
We don't ban Arabic/Persian/Moorish people or Muslims.

But when the religion tells its followers, en masse, to commit terror acts, and when muslim leaders around the world call for the colonisation of Europe, then you have a problem.
>>
>>728323051
>50% off

Holy shit!
>>
>>728326305
Look at her rubbing that clit! She might start a fire :oo
>>
>>728325244
Compared to the 10k plus incidents that have accrued over the last few years?

Sick info bro.
>>
>>728326360
>things I learned from breitbart.....the post
>>
>>728326281
So basically it tells you to encourage hate? After all Jesus did tell you to suffer for his sake.
>>
>>728323093
>Religion of peace strikes again!
>Thank you Swedish politicians.
>>728325970
NOW THIS IS REAL BOMB HA STUPID MUSLIM
>>
File: 1331265865372.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1331265865372.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>728326292
>We have the world's strongest wood

priceless
>>
>>728323896
Exactly man. Nobody knows shit. Everyone needs to wake up and watch this. They go through the muslim push into Europe then contrast the horrible Crusades in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
>>
>>728326400
Nice dubs anon
>>
>>728326094
It talks about following Jesus, Abu Ahmad

>He thinks he can actually school me on Christianity
oh wow

P.S: Notice guys, how Muslims managed to turn the discussion about Christianity, even though the events involved had nothing to do with Christianity and nobody claimed to be Christian.

For all you know, I could have been an Atheist.

But this is what they do, as soon as someone criticizes them, they change the subject and attack Christianity, as if somehow disproving Christianity makes Islam true. Pathetic, you can't even defend your own "religion".
>>
File: nuke-islam.jpg (252KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nuke-islam.jpg
252KB, 1000x1000px
>>728323051
When can we just wipe sand niggers off the face of the earth once and for all? They need to be completely eradicated and purged out of existence. Fucking mudslime child raping goat fuckers!
>>
>>728325553
Two dudes fucking.

What's it like to be a faggot?
>>
>>728323051
>The guy who plowed the car in the streets of London is not an Asian guy... guess what he is?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/truck-crashes-crowd-people-stockholm/

Seriously, Eurofaggot Leaders are killing their own people.

>STOP ACCEPTING IMMIGRANTS NOW AND SEND THOSE SAND NIGGERS IN THEIR OWN SHITHOLE COUNTRY FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!
>>
>>728326400
Good job on dubs anon! You get TWO bbc's
>>
>>728326555
>muh "muslims are bad" maymay
>>
Seriously ALL religions are bad, no matter how you cut it. They breed extremism.
Fucking accept the truth.
>>
>be european
>get run over by truck
Why do they let the mooselambs do this?
>>
>>728324571
wow man, that's really deep

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

those evil christians have some catching up to do though
>>
>>728326553
Great! Im happy now that i dont have to hide it and can cherish cock freely. You could even say im... Gay xD
>>
>>728325683
>Noticed the condom but didn't notice the 2 ballsacs.

I guess it's completely normal for you huh, Jan?
>>
>>728326646
It's exactly what I said.
>>
>>728326457
Exactly, and those who believe in Jesus will suffer, because the world hates God, and will attack Christians for it

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you."
(John 15:18)

Where in the world did you read that it encourages you to hate? Are you blind?
>>
>>728325456
The AK5 is a pretty gun for sure
>>
>>728326599
>muh "I don't have a rebuttal so ill just act like a 12 yo" maymay
>>
>>728323051
The American Executive branch of Government did this to distract from it's problems and boost Trump's numbers
>>
>>728326646
>>728326683
Haha yeah!
>>
>>728326689
If you would recall most Christians have persecution complex.
>>
>>728326633
Lame meme....

Christian extremists do what, say that you're going to hell?

On the other hand, we all know what Muslim extremists do.

How about Hindi and Buddhist extremists?

Only one religion beheads, burns alive, and bombs innocent people.
>>
>>728326786
>>
>>728326809
>>
>>728326830
>>
>>728326846
>>
>>728326868
>>
>>728326804
Apparently you forget people like Robert Dear.
But I'm not surprised since you're blind to your own religion.
>>
Muhamad sucked camel dick.
>>
>>728325799
That's the most selective quoting i ever saw.
>>
>>728326868
>>728326897
H
>>
>>728323051
This was perpetrated by a Swedish politician? That's a surprise to me.
>>
>>728326967
Black boys rule!!
>>
>>728325553
wish i was the girl
>>
>>728326998
White girls drool c;
>>
>>728324517
man up fag and fight theses cunt
>>
>>728326902
Nah man, that's not true! He did drink it though:

Narrated Anas:Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine).
(Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794)
>>
File: Terrorism By Perps.png (69KB, 1518x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Terrorism By Perps.png
69KB, 1518x1023px
>>728326899
I never said what my religions is, or *if* I even have one.

Facts however don't align with your false beliefs.
>>
>>728326958
So what does him not bringing peace even fucking mean?
>>
>>728327034
Me too! :v
>>
Well, I guess this means immigration is over.
>>
>>728326984
There's a specific type of drivers licenses given out only to Muslims for this type of thing. Swedish politicians are nuts.
>>
>>728327101
Boop!
>>
>>728324517
i felt like that back when the 911 towers came down that was a bad fucking day
>>
>>728327072
>hey look guise! i made a chart. that makes it true. really it does.
>>
>>728327072
LOL using data of one year.
SMFH
>>
>>728327128
Now time for bbc!
>>
>>728327196
>>
>>728327226
Y
>>
>>728327260
>>
>>728327170
Feel free to go to the FBI website and look into this. Search a 10-year, or even a 25-year period and the data will remain roughly the same.
>>
>>728327066
There's over 500 million people named Muhamad. I bet at least one of them have sucked camel dick.
>>
>>728327299
until we hit nazi germany. hmm, what religion was THAT again?
>>
>>728323193

isn't this exactly what they want to achieve with this?
>>
>>728327101
and im a blond swedish boi (◠‿◠)
>>
>>728327299
You conveniently forgot the history of Christianity of 2,000 years. Gee I wonder why.
You're trying to distract me with the fact that Christianity has mellowed for a while and Islam hasn't yet.
>>
>>728327368
That wasn't a "religions" or holy war. Nice deflection though.
>>
>>728326139
>Surveys some Muslims, a majority will be in some sort of support for terrorist actions by Muslim terror groups. Survey some Christians, a majority will be against and often speak out against all terrorist actions.

[citation needed]
>>
>>728323193
no
>>
>>728324936
moar??
>>
>>728327368
christianity is used to justify violence, but it doesn't encourage it in the same relevant way in it's sacred texts
>>
File: 1488385756652.webm (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1488385756652.webm
2MB, 480x272px
I see this is now a bestiality thread
>>
>>728327368
What Hitler did was so anti-Christian it's unbelievable. I mean, Jesus was a Jew! Are you daft?

"In Hitler's eyes, Christianity was a religion fit only for slaves; he detested its ethics in particular. Its teaching, he declared, was a rebellion against the natural law of selection by struggle and the survival of the fittest."

"Hitler's impatience with the churches prompted frequent outbursts of hostility. In early 1937, he was declaring that 'Christianity was ripe for destruction' (Untergang), and that the churches must therefore yield to the 'primacy of the state', railing against 'the most horrible institution imgainable."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Learn to use the Internet
>>
>>728327543
"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

Big fucking oops.
>>
>>728327536
>b-but the crusades

1. They were fighting against Muslims then too. Do some research.
2. It still doesn't matter, because we're talking about now, not 2,000 years ago.
>>
>>728327664
>>728327663
Retard
>>
>>728323368
>He was not a real Muslim!! Islam is a religion of peace!!

>Qur’an 5:33—The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this.

Seems justified.

>Qur’an 9:5—Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Regarding a broken treaty by the kafirs. They attacked Muslim settlement while in ceasefire. Muslims weren't allowed to fight back initially but then this verse allowed them to retaliate. Justified

>Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book [the people of the book are Jews and Christians], until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Best advice ever. You kafirs have been ruining this earth for thousands of years. From the crusades to WW1 and ww2 to stalin's gulags. Violent bunch of misfits you are. Justified

>Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.

Strive not mean kill unless you do it first. Justified

Note: driving over civilians is not allowed, justified or anyways recommended by Islam. But telling you all won't change your view so no point.
>>
>>728327665
I never fucking mentioned the Crusades.
>>
>>728327663
The jews killed jesus, that's a big reason for why antisemitism existed in germany before hitler
>>
>>728327663
Did he yell "Praise Jesus" before killing people?

No, because it wasn't a religious war you moron.

Keep trying though...
>>
Come to Poland you terrorist scum, we are gonna wrecku u all
>>
US false flag round #34677
>>
>>728327750
Fun fact: Martin Luther was an huge anti-Semite.
>>
>>728326483
wood technician here

sweden does indeed have the worlds strongest wood, comparable only to the wood generated from emma watson nudes
>>
>>728327439
We do have common goals after all.
>>
>>728327665
Did the doctrines change? was god wrong? or how is two thousand years ago not relevant if the same doctrines are upheld (but LUCKILY held back by atheism and secular values in europe at least)
>>
>>728327750
Jesus knew he was supposed to die, and he lived in a place where everyone was Jewish, so duh of course they were Jews.

Jesus and his followers were Jews too, so what?

READ FFS, my God /b/ why are you all so uneducated
>>
>>728327820
George Washington wrote the Quran
>>
>>728326454
>I'm a retarded shitskin and have no rebuttal so I'll go full strawman and attack an irrelevant source the post
>>
>>728327772
Oh so because they don't yell "Praise Jesus" it isn't religious? Great logic you got there.
>>
>>728327844

Who is we?
>>
>>728327924
The jews killed jesus, that's a big reason for why antisemitism existed in germany before hitler

I didn't say that was a reasonable position to hold, idiot
>>
>>728327922
>Did the doctrines change?
No, but they never constituted killing people

>was god wrong?
No, people were.
>>
>>728327750
They also used the blood of Christian children to make Passover matzo and they poisoned wells, neither of which helped their popularity.
>>
>>728327829
You shitskins may not be the only people who do retarded, violent shit, but that still doesn't mean you belong in our countries.
>>
/b/.... the muslims of the online world rage over the muslims of the real world...
>>
>>728323051
Thank you swedish politicians!!
>>
>>728328048
Nah, the HOLY WAR against the sinners was boldly encouraged by the catholic church
It was a doctrine of the church at the time
>>
>>728327968
Ok, so if George Bush was a Christian, and started the Iraq war, it was a religious war by your logic.

Moron.
>>
>>728323051
Why is there a kangaroo there? And why was he carrying Jello-Whip dessert?
>>
>>728325799
Former Christian apology student here.
From a very real stance, anyone who wants to say the sword is bound in symbolism is a cuck. Not because they are wrong, but because they are approaching religion the wrong way.
The same way many people view Islamic belief in the wrong way.
When we deal with millions of people reading the same perceived holy dogma, regardless of particular religion, faggots are going to interpret scripture in the worst possible way.
This will always happen.
This means that many Christians believe that the sword is without a doubt an allusion.
This also means that many Christians mean [spoiler]and meant[/spoiler] that the crusades were the culmination of their belief.
Even if most crusaders were criminals.
Even if most crusades were long drawn out crimes against humanity.
Those fuckers believed it.

This applies to Islam today. Because interpretation is a bitch and it always will be.
It always has been.
I mean for fucks sake anons, if humanity has learned anything from religion it's that people will kill each other over it.
The most simple, straightforward answer has been given to us:
A growing portion of Islamic believers are resorting to violence. I have seen multiple threads on 4chan and elsewhere vehemently denying this proven fact.
When it is the nature of even the most related religions to Anglo-Saxons.
>>
>>728323193
Good idea
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpZFp8UtUWs
>>
>>728328133
The Catholic Church has "additional" doctrines, which are not in the Bible. Those do change, but the Bible does not.
>>
>>728326292
You swedes are a bunch of alcoholic dumbfucks which thinks their country is the best and builds their pride over nothing (like the "strongest wood")
>>
>>728328054
Isn't that made up? People blamed the black death on the jews. It was actually rats and flies. Proves there were always ZOG conspiracy nutcases
>>
>>728328141
What the fuck are you talking about? We are fucking talking about Hitler.
>>
>>728327439
if wanting to wiped out is their objective they sure work hard
>>
>>728327439
This is what they want??? Wtf are you talking about? They want to have islam specificially their version of it as the main law of the land. They dont want to lose they actually want to win you fucking leftist retard."bee bee boo boo if we protect ourselves they win". Your logic is about a solid as piss. Please for the safety of the people around kill yourself.
>>
>>728328237
This.

This is the reason that many other Christian branches don't feel that the Catholic Church are true Christians. The Catholic Church also became the new arm of the former Roman government right after it fell.
>>
>>728328355
Bush = Hitler
>>
>>728324453
kill yourself
>>
>>728328174
I don't think we are really denying that fact. We are pointing out the fearmongering tactics of the right. If most Muslims truly want us dead, we'd all be dead right now. Think about that for a minute.
>>
>>728328355
Hitler went to war for Germany and to "keep it pure", not in the name of religion.
>>
>>728328483
>Bush = Hitler
Oh I agree but let's not debate that point.
>>
File: 1424777495537.jpg (35KB, 538x524px) Image search: [Google]
1424777495537.jpg
35KB, 538x524px
FUCK YOU NIGGER CUCKHOLDS
>>
>>728325553
sauceeee
>>
>>728328539
"What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator."
And many more quotes.
But let's just ignore them.
>>
>>728328501
I don't even need to think about what you said because I immediately came to the conclusion you're retarded. If WE wanted to genocide all shitskins we could have accomplished it hundreds of years ago.
>>
If he was a muslim or not we can all agree that the person who killed this doggo is a bad person. I hope he was killed by police
>>
>>728328639
What the fuck do you think the people on the far right want, shit for brains?
>>
>>728328495
You mean like two weeks ago when we had to hold your hand and explain you step by step why Trump won and Bernie is shit candidate? It's productive for you when you suck our knowledge like an horny progressive.
>>
>>728328635
What are you trying to prove?
>>
>>728328774
That it was religious in nature? The debate started long time ago.
>>
>>728328635
Okay, if that was a "Christian" war, then why did countries like the USA not join them, as they were mostly Christian at the time. Russia too.

Because it wasn't a Christian war. He may have cited verses, and made reference but it was political, and not religious. If you really believe otherwise, you're an idiot.
>>
>>728328635
That is totally separate from the doctrines of christinaity you nimiwit. Is there anywhere in the bible that says burn jews and create a socialist state for aryans? NOOO.
>>
>>728324571
All religion is wack. Islam is at the top of the list these days though.
>>
>>728328635
If I call myself a Christian and start raping people, that doesn't mean Christianity advocates rape, shit for brains

Jesus was a Jew and his followers were all Jews, Hitler simply used Christianity to win the people over. He actually despised the values Christianity stood for.

"In Hitler's eyes, Christianity was a religion fit only for slaves; he detested its ethics in particular. Its teaching, he declared, was a rebellion against the natural law of selection by struggle and the survival of the fittest."
— Extract from Hitler: a Study in Tyranny, by Alan Bullock
>>
>>728328733
Uncivilized shitskins to live in their own shit countries. For our government to stop meddling in their affairs.
>>
>>728328355
the holocaust never happened, and hitler was pretty irrelevant.
>>
>>728328834
*Facepalm*
Religion was a part of it dummy. Of course it was also political.
>>
>>728323051
I thought nothing bad happened in Sweden? I mean in the US we just have the 150000 gang members OBAMA released onto the streets.
>>
>>728328826
I know, I didn't feel like reading the tomes prior and the thread is almost over. So are you trying to argue all religions are equally shitty?
>>
do you think muslim apologists are secretely afraid for their lives?
>>
>>728328855
>If I call myself a Christian and start raping people, that doesn't mean Christianity advocates rape, shit for brains

If a terrorist blows up a bomb and he is Muslim, does that mean Islam advocates bombing people?

Learn to fucking logic faggot.
>>
>>728325970
This just means westerners know how to terrorist right. Islam rarely gets good numbers/damage.
>>
>>728328855
I never fucking claimed that. The fucking point is that those people will use religions for anything. And that wars and killings were usually religious in nature.
>>
>>728328501
No shit.
The point is, if nothing is done to show the rising (if small) sect of extremists that other known states are willing to go toe to toe with them on an intellectual level.
The belief of violence itself has to be overturned before anything else.
>>
File: 1480102709158.gif (968KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480102709158.gif
968KB, 320x240px
>>728327291
Rock on
>>
Pewdiepie will lead the holy crusades!
>>
>>728328929
>Religion was a part of it dummy

Book, chapter and verse? Where in the Bible does it say to burn Jews?
>>
>>728329045
yes you utter utter moron. This is what we are arguing with. People who have no idea about the Quran or the hadith.
>>
>>728329004
what is an apologist?
>>
>>728328982
Of course all religions are equally shitty. And they breed extremism. Jesus might have existed and he was a pretty cool guy but he would be fucking shocked to see what became of his teachings today.
>>
>>728328733
The far right wants the shitskins to stay in the desert.
>>
>>728329163
We shouldn't have to educate ourselves on your retarded fairy tales. We shouldn't have to deal with you in our societies.
>>
>>728329112
Nobody is denying that fact. The point is the far right go overboard and claim that ALL Muslims are terrorists. It must suck to live in constant fear.
>>
>>728329179
a person who offers an argument in defense of something controversial
>>
>>728326804
Take off your rose colored glasses and go read some history. They are all guilty of the same things.
>>
>>728329156
I never claimed that.
>>
File: 1483950130716.png (327KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
1483950130716.png
327KB, 400x573px
>>728325970
Difference is Islam actively teaches intolerance of other religions, specifically jews. They indoctrinate their children to believe in their holy scripture and feed hate.

They are also taught to deceive in order to help the spread of Islam, that is why they always play the bullshit "religion of peace" card and all the European governments eat that shit up because they are too scared to be called racist and xenophobic by the libtard majority.

Even the modern day Muslim is very likely to believe in Shariya law.

Furthermore the majority of Muslims actually agree that all non believers should be killed.

When you take the IRA, they were acting for their independence the fact they were catholic was really not hugely relevant.
Christian children are not raised to hate other religions, It is not a fundamental process of religious teaching and a large majority of European Christians actively reject negative and outdated parts of the Bible.
You will very rarely see or hear a Muslim denounce the word of the Quran or the Hadith (Teachings of Muhammed).

tl;dr

Islam breeds and teaches hate and deception and refuses to denounce it's outdated scripture

Christianity only ever teaches hate in specific churches (westboro baptist church) and commonly preaches the teachings of Jesus Christ. Christians regularly denounce outdated seemingly immoral sections of the bible.
>>
>>728329185
I'm atheist, but you're delusional if you think Christianity is in the same tier as islam. The former has been tamed over the past 1000 years. The latter is equally as brutal as it was before.
>>
>>728329294
>they're all the same

Found the beta, who doesn't even have the balls to call it as it is.
>>
>>728329263
They need to stop striking fear in people
>>
>>728329163
The difference is that they do it in the name of their religion or IS claims it. Do you know what IS stands for? Retard.
>>
>>728329045
Except yes it does, if you were fucking paying attention, I quoted the verses a long time ago

Also, read the Hadith, and look how Muhammad and his followers murdered everyone who criticized or disagreed with them. The entire history of Islam is full of bloodshed.

In fact Muhammad said dying for the sake of Allah in battle is so good, he wished he could come back to earth after he died just to die again while killing non-believers.

YOUR IGNORANCE CAUSES PEOPLE TO DIE, ENOUGH LIBERAL MADNESS, IT'S TIME TO LEARN OR SHUT UP. The world is in trouble because of you retarded shitheads
>>
>>728329229
Reading comprehension: F.
I was saying that Islamic teachings justify killing.
>>
>>728329352
Who gives a fuck about the levels of evilness of each religion? ALL of them are SHITTY. They BREED extremism.
>>
>>728327566
Not a direct answer but it gives you an idea.

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/the-untold-story-of-violent-muslim-opinions-graphic-warning/
>>
You want to fight religion you say?

Good and free education is the key. Wars and racism want help at all, it will make it just worse.
>>
File: 1484496442169.png (429KB, 399x614px) Image search: [Google]
1484496442169.png
429KB, 399x614px
Here's a nice video explaining why all Islam Apologists are libtard cucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io
>>
>>728329471
>israelvideonetwork
ok
>>
>>728329490
Not with DeVos in office.
>>
Guys you can admit Islam is crazy. It's okay, they are not going to get you on here.
>>
THREE STAGES OF JIHAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

SUBSCRIBE AND LEARN ABOUT ISLAM
>>
>>728329567
We never denied that. All religions are equally crazy.
>>
>>728329567
No, they're too big of pussies.

It's either;
1. "But they're all the same"
or
2. "But....Christianity"

Lame, and not what reality shows us.
>>
>>728329490
Wrong. Research shows that a high number of educated western muslims turned extremist.
>>
>>728329437
this is the definiition of a cuck.
>>
>>728329263
Gotcha.
>>
File: CnuG6G4WEAAkbeo[1].jpg (196KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CnuG6G4WEAAkbeo[1].jpg
196KB, 800x1200px
>>728329004
Thanks for the definition and of course they are, where is that faggot pink guy at with the refuges welcome sign now? I bet staying the fuck inside for the next couple of days feeling scared, guilty stupid, and most importantly regretful...

I know he is the uk but still..
>>
>>728329652
Yes, okay good. All religions are crazy, but on that richter scale, the epicenter of all batshit crazy ideas is Islam. just read up anon please, you don't have to say anyting about it in real life, just educate yourself about the realities of this world.
>>
>>728329727
Amazing that men like that man exist.
>>
>>728323051
hmm, police have done bad things too in the past...
>>
>>728329893
It appears that way because Christianity has mellowed and matured. But yeah I know all about Islam. I hate it equally.
>>
>>728329532
There are muslims in Israel you faggot
>>
>>728329727
No, I mean we all know how if you blaspheme the "prophet" you die right? they put you on their list and kill you. Islam is such a hostile religion and has spread it's hostile nature in the west, this has subliminally made people defend it in fear of getting killed if they didn't. think about it.
>>
>>728329913
that's....not...a....man..............................
>>
>>728329913
"She" doesn't like use the pronoun "he".
>>
>>728330130
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
File: you gotta be joking - Carl.jpg (40KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
you gotta be joking - Carl.jpg
40KB, 600x615px
>>728330218
>>
>>728330008
isn't that exactly what people are saying? While chirstiainty went through the reformation and mellowed down, Islam is still in 600AD. Their prophet was a serial murderer, and their book is filled with strategies for war. They can reform it, but until they do, we are allowed to point out their insane ideology.
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.