[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender people are mentally ill. Along the same lines of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 37

File: Ew.jpg (115KB, 634x858px) Image search: [Google]
Ew.jpg
115KB, 634x858px
Transgender people are mentally ill. Along the same lines of people with anorexia and body dysmorphia. Not sure how people don't see this.
>>
You're preaching to the choir here son.
>>
You have not done the research. Transgender brains show structures that aren't naturally in the brains of their sex, suggesting brain development physically grew (at least partially) in the opposite gender. It is more reasonable to call it a birth defect, and your persecution is based on personal emotions, not a medical explanation.
>>
>>728310656
Agreed.
>>
anorexia isn't a mental illness. its how girls become hot.
>>
>>728310853
>confirmed transgender
Fuck off with that science shit.
>>
>>728310853
go back 2 neogaf tranny whisperer
>>
>>728310919
>>728310913
Exactly. You don't have an argument, you're just cunts.
>>
In all seriousness though how do transgendered people affect you? I don't understand people who are legitimately mad about this.
>>
File: KodakALLBLACK.jpg (49KB, 628x600px) Image search: [Google]
KodakALLBLACK.jpg
49KB, 628x600px
>>728310853
Just because you're born with it doesn't mean its not a mental illness.

90% of trans people you meet will probably have some underlying mental illnesses, like depression, autism, etc. Its like a package deal. Buy 1 mental illness get the 2nd one free.
>>
>>728311014
I'm just sick of seeing James being called brave because his MENTALLY SICK degenerate ass chopped his penis off and got pockets of silicone stuffed in his chest, now I have to called this faggot Jasmine instead of James, or else I'M the one thats fucked.

Fuck off keep your mental illness to yourself, I'm not calling you she if you were born with a penis.

I have no problem with whatever you choose to do with your body and your mind, but why would I have to contribute to YOUR false sense of identity.
>>
>>728310853
>Implying that birth defects can't cause mental illness

It's true that even schizofreniacs usually have structuraly different brains than normal people, but it's still a mental illness, because it causes damage to the psyche of a person.

In the same way transexuality is highly correlated with mental problems such as body dysmorfism, depression, identity problems, personality disorders and suicidal behavior. These have not been proven to be caused by outside forces, such as the society, but instead are mostly personal problems.

I believe the major problem to actually be rejection of identity as the born gender, because of major issues in self esteem and view of self. Transexuals sick in this way escape their issues by trying to deny who they are, which in turn causes lots of cognitive dissonanse and dissociation in general.
>>
>>728311014
I'm mad because their preference in bathrooms takes precedence over issues that actually harm people.

I fucking hate hearing about bathrooms on the news when kids are fucking starving in America in greater numbers than trans-population's hurt feelings.
>>
File: Rock 3.png (58KB, 189x182px) Image search: [Google]
Rock 3.png
58KB, 189x182px
>Hey doc I wanna chop off one of my legs

Lol you're crazy

>Hey doc I wanna chop off one of my arms

Lol you're crazy

>Hey doc I want you to chop off my penis and put a faux pussy where it used to be

lol ok

>MFW they claim its not a mental illness
>>
File: DanaerysLUL.jpg (47KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
DanaerysLUL.jpg
47KB, 536x536px
Can we speak on the fact that for some reason, these people are being called "brave" and 'heroes"?

>wat
>>
>>728311286
Seems like you're going out of your way to be mad and not willing to put up with a minuscule inconvenience of calling someone a different name because you find gay people "gross".

At the end of the day is it worth it?
>>
>>728310853
>Source the article(s) please, otherwise its just another bullshit claim. And even if it is true, it doesn't change the fact that its a mental illness one bit. Birth defects can still be a mental illness.

See:autism, downs, etc.
>>
>>728310656
Sure.

But I'd fuck the shit out of Natalie Mars.
>>
>>728311673
Would you give into a schizophrenic's delusions or is that potentially destructive and does nothing helpful in the long term?

BTW there are more schizo's than trans people.
>>
>>728310656
yes, its official psychological condition, so?
>>
>>728311752
this
>>
>>728311860
how are trans people getting surgeries and taking pills harming you and society?
>>
Transgenderism is a mental disorder, its a sickness. My younger sister has always been cancerous but now she decided she wants to be a boy, and if i was my in my parents shoes, i would send her to an institution
>>
>>728310656
Hey, do you think that might be why it's treated as a medical issue by the medical community, and why people with it seek out their help to deal with it? So why do you feel the need to politicize it as you are currently doing here? Do you approach say liver cancer, or epilepsy in the same manner?
>>
why u sent a pewdiepie photo OP?
>>
>>728310853
>calls out OP for not doing research
>proceeds to make random illogical statement without providing proof
kek
>>
>>728311968
By taking resources and attention away from real issues like starving children? They deserve zero media time and zero praise for leeching on the system because they can't grasp the fact that they have a penis.
>>
>>728311673
Why would I have to call you a gender you aren't? You're the one with the self image issues, not me. I'm not contributing to your MENTAL ILLNESS just because you went and got some surgery.

And I don't find gay people gross, nothing wrong with regular gay people. I don't like fucking the same sex, but I don't have a problem with people that do. Its transgenders that are gross, and mentally unfit to even be getting surgeries. We need to be getting this guys/girls THERAPY. They are sick and need help.

These people have a high rate of suicide post op because they were mentally fucked to begin with.

Imagine if it were flipped. Anorexia was held in the same light as transgenderism. Could you imagine someone with Anorexia getting surgery to reduce their stomach size being called "brave"?

Just baffles me that people with blatent mental illnesses are being paraded around like brave, special snowflakes that we all have to respect and shit, instead of getting these people the help they ACTUALLY need.
>>
>>728311968
It's coming out of your insurance premiums too.
>>
>>728311968
Do problems have to affect me directly for me to have an opinion on them?
>>
>>728310656
>Transgender people
Have only existed since the mid 1950's OP
Before that it was only man and woman
Nothing but a construct just like Homo's and Lezzo's.There was none of it until the mid 1950's
>>
>>728311968
Imagine you paid into an insurance system that's now supporting the failing body of person who intentionally loaded themselves up with hormones and suffered organ damage or cancer as a result.

YAY I'm paying to keep these fucks alive after they intentionally sabotaged their bodies!
>>
>>728311968
"Transsexualism appears in the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD, currently in its tenth edition). The ICD-10 incorporates transsexualism, dual role transvestism, and gender identity disorder of childhood into its gender identity disorder category."

So showing them in media as "cool" or "normal" is fucking up society...

You dont promote people with Alzheimer as "cool guys"
>>
>>728311997
Because it isn't just about you. You guys want the whole world to take part in your mental delusions, because it makes you feel secure. Fuck off.

Its gone to the point if I were to go out in public and see a transgender woman (born male), and called him a he, I'd be the one getting crucified. Not the 6'7 tall nigga with an adam's apple bigger than his fake tits.

>>728311860
Basically this. Im not gonna play along with the delusions of the mentally ill.
>>
>>728312137
that's a silly argument, the media are always going to sensationalize what's en vogue, if transgendered people aren't on the news something else that's more interesting to people than "starving children" is going to replace it. you seem to have this silly notion that the space that starving children and "real issues" had on the public consciousness was replaced by Caitlyn Jenner when in actuality it's competing for space with Kanye West and Donald Trump...
>>
>>728312443
THANK YOU, someone who gets what I'm trying to say. You took the words right out of my mouth

>So showing them in media as "cool" or "normal" is fucking up society...

These people need help, not to be called heroes because their enablers allowed them to act on the whims of their shattered minds.
>>
>>728312488
There sure are a lot of fundraisers and parades for them, it would be nice to see that money go somewhere useful.
>>
File: 462076906_a050d8e0f5_b.jpg (413KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
462076906_a050d8e0f5_b.jpg
413KB, 768x1024px
>>728312309
>Have only existed since the mid 1950's
>>
>>728312443
lgbtq issues are en vogue so the media sensationalizes it but your issues is with the media...

not the transgendered people whose surgery and pills can actually help them...
>>
>>728313102
Help them what? Become depressed and/ or kill themselves afterwards?
>>
>>728312408
yeah but there's more people who do harm to themselves because of schizophrenia, depression alone, etc...why transgendered people in particular? why don't you get mad at everyone who has mental illness?
>>
File: b60.png (867KB, 950x608px) Image search: [Google]
b60.png
867KB, 950x608px
>>728310919
>Tranny whisperer
>>
>>728313164
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12856892
>>
I am a Psych Major Graduate who has a minor in woman studies AMA

Also... I am a Cis Gendered Male.
>>
>>728312458
It isn't about me period, since I do not have the condition, nor am I aware of anyone whom I personally know having. It is none of my concern what medical treatments strangers pursue. I don't feel the need to get outraged and angry that strangers with disorders and illnesses that I do not understand exist. I don't feel the need to treat them like shit for existing, and I can certainly understand why they do not wish to be. Not many people want to be treated like absolute shit, especially by strangers. Them asking not to be beaten, murdered, or treated like pariahs isn't unreasonable. Asking me to hate them, mistreat them and help you try to force them back into the closet because you find them icky is very much unreasonable.
>>
Of course they are mentally ill. They are outright diagnosed with gender dysphoria, and given treatment in the form of reassignment procedures. These are known to vastly decrease incidences of depression, self-harm and suicide, and therefore we can conclude the treatment works.
>>
>>728310656
I completely agree with you and all the retarded people that think this is ok are the kind of people that are makeing this planet a joke. Transgendered people belong in a circus
>>
>>728313488
>I don't feel the need to get outraged and angry that strangers with disorders and illnesses that I do not understand exist

It does exist. Have you read the DSM V ... its called Gender Dysphoria
>>
>>728310853
So if they're deformed we're supposed to treat them like normal people we don't treat retards like normal people if there is a deformity in their brain aor genetics doesn't that make them a retard
>>
>>728311297
Nobody here gives a fuck about Africa.
>>
>>728313630
I know this, however I am a machinist, and not a medical doctor or psychologist. I'm saying that I'm not qualified to practice medicine, not that the condition doesn't exist.
>>
>>728313488
Eh, this, pretty much.

I don't give a shit if people have a debilitating psychological tendency to hate their genitals, and insofar as we can give them the piece of equipment they would feel at home with, then why not?

Literally why should I care?
>>
>>728313630
>lrn2red

he said that disorders may exist which he does not understand, not that they do not exist at all.
>>
>>728313727
We do try to allow them to live as normally as possible, or at least not live in absolute misery. By we, I of course mean civilized people, and not bottom feeding trash that we also kindly allow to exist within our society, even if it's on the fringes that they seem to prefer for some reason.
>>
>>728310853
>not a medical explanation
Let me break it down for you.
Presence of y chromosome (and the occasional occurrence of a rare gene that acts as the y chromosome):male or mutated male that didn't fully transition (intersex)
No y chromosome/extremely rare gene: female

Do you understand?
>>
Trans people should be killed to cleanse the gene pool
>>
>>728310656
dutch people are mentally ill
>>
>>728313489

Surely therapy is better for them than this grotesque and irreversible surgery, which still doesn't fix the underlying issue, it just makes an absolute mess out of their body and causes an unnecessary drain on medical resources. It's just insanity in every quarter.
>>
>>728310656
I agree but I think we need to learn more about it to both ensure which side is correct and start working on a "cure".
>>
>>728310853
this argument is invalid it's very hard to determine the sex of a human brain as it is so drawing this conclusion is a far stretch... sorry
>>
>>728314760
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12856892'

also what IS the underlying issue? is it so implausible that surgery can fix a mental problem?
>>
>>728314760
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12856892
>>
>>728311752
wow no one could rebut this, what a fucking surprise.
>>
>>728310853
I've read an article from Scientific America and I wasn't convinced one way or another by the end of it. It basically said at the end "we don't know", IIRC it also said something about there being a wiring issue which I've also learned that pedos have, tho it's most likely not the same wiring issue. If anything, I think people are having a knee jerk reaction to the phrase "mental illness" and I think both pedos and transwhateverbecausesexandgenderarenttheaameforsomefuckingreason are mentally ill and need help.
>>
>>728310656
Went to school with this he/she. Know what they did to kill themselves? Jumped in front of a truck. So now the driver has to live with that daily because some mentally ill boner decided to kill themselves
>>
>ITT people who obsess over opp are mentally ill.
>>
>>728314903
IN this case, yes. Absolutely implausible.
>>
>>728311860
Seriously, I get that it's the "polite" thing to do when you address a transgendered person by their "proper" pronoun but I like science and being factual. Until science proves that transgendered people really are born in the wrong gender, and are able to change the chromosomes, will I do it of my own volition.
>>
>>728315732
why don't you open the link and read it?
>>
File: IMG_5034.jpg (392KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5034.jpg
392KB, 1800x1350px
Giuliana, Transgender from Germanys Next Topmodel by Heidi Klum.
Such abgood loking Woman
>>
File: IMG_5035.jpg (61KB, 654x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5035.jpg
61KB, 654x654px
Giuliana
>>
>>728312488
>the media are always going to sensationalize
So your counter argument is that it doesn't matter because the media system is failing, fucking great!
>>
>>728310656
This negro speaks the truth!!
>>
>>728313873
that's not the point. Most of us dont care what they do. We care that libtards are trying to force the narrative that being a mentally ill, self mutilating retard, is normal and should be accepted and applauded as an act of bravery. And to add insult to injury, we're supposed to allow them special priveleges and refer to them as a gender that they biologically aren't, just to accommodate their special snowflake feelings, even though it blatantly flies in the face of modern science and is empirically disprovable. That's why we're upset.
>>
>>728316141
no my argument is that you should be mad at the media, not transgendered people.
>>
>>728315841
I have read it, and there's a fundamental lack of actual evidence. I'm a psych major, not that that even matters, a middle schooler could pick that apart with basic knowledge of human cognitive function.
>>
>>728316251
THIS.
>>
>>728314881
My queste is, when did brains get a sex/gender? Can they also reproduce with other brains? Will there be brain babies?

More importantly, can I fuck these brains?
>>
>>728316426
what are you going on about? you claim surgery cannot help them, an actual legit study proves otherwise.
>>
>>728310656
And what ?

dude we've hit a point where we can choose what we look like through elective surgery, boob jobs, face lifts, tummy tucks i literally have no fucks to give if a dude wants to walk about sporting big fucking double D tittes or a chick decides she wants a 12 inch schlong , so what, don't care, do what you want.

Stop being such a little pussy cuck bitch getting your panties all in a bunch because some fucks you don't know want to change their body when it literally has zero impact on you or your life.
>>
>>728315461
Some em, yeah. Others may just be concerned with the way things are going. Prevention is better than a cure, and it'd be best if we fully understood why people claim to be transgender before we let them fuck their bodies up only to find out that it's a mental illness and then have to help these people out again because we let them & encouraged them. I mean, if they really are transgendered then the transgendered community has nothing to worry about and should encourage the science to be done to prove it to everyone else.
>>
>>728316625
One study with an inadequate sample group, loose variable control, poor pre study discovery, highly probable confirmation bias, etc.
There are also studies that suggest that the correlation bewteen lead and cancer is negligible.
See what I'm getting at?
>>
>>728316251
/Thread
>>
>>728316699
see
>>728316251
>>
>>728316269
Can't I just be mad at everyone? Well, so long as it's got nothing to do with human interaction I'm okay with it. I still think people are rushing the conclusion that the transgendered are trans and we should let them get operations and hormone treatment when there's no hard evidence of it.
>>
>>728316699
Dubs speaks the truth.
For fuck's sake-- pussies have their panties in a bunch about other people's choices on how to live their lives.
>>
>>728316699
I think the OP's point is that we should be encouraging these people to seek mental health treatment, rather than engaging in their illness.

It would be like we all pretend that a schizophrenic's paranoid delusions are real and just and necessary, rather than saying "this person needs help."
>>
>>728316919
and they should keep it to themselves and pay for their own elective surgeries instead of doing it on the taxpayers dollar.
>>
>>728317020
inadequate sample group: how is 232 inadequate?

loose variable control: one surgeon using one consistent technique

high probable confirmation bias: where the fuck are you getting this from? do you know the biases of the people who conducted the studies?

poor pre study discovery: again where the fuck are you getting this from?
>>
>>728317102
Then dont applaud it as an act of bravery simply ignore it, you're still all busy giving fucks about what other people want to think and do, a big hairy dude ask's you to call him Miss it's not costing you anything, be polite don't care let them carve themselves up any which way they want, and ignore the media.
>>
>>728316251
sounds like you're just an insensitive asshole and don't understand how hard trans people have it. You're probably a cis white male and you want to talk about privileges? People like you make me sick.
>>
>>728310656
Definitely
>>
>>728317446
I looked up the full study write up, check it out.
>>
>>728317321
If having a dick makes a chick feel better about her self then why shouldn't she have a dick, Having big fake titties put in is probably a sign of some sort of mental illness as well.

Isn't it about time we all just stopped giving a fuck about whats in each other pant's, i don't care whats under our clothes unless im trying to fuck you, and even if whats under there isn't what i was expecting then fuck it, probably still a hole for me to shove my dick in somewhere.
>>
>>728317330
I'd have an issue with it if they're doing with the taxpayer dollar, or insurance.
Taxpayers, or insurance companies, don't pay for people who are transracial, because that'd be really fucking stupid, and it has no effect on me so long as that's the case.
However, until we know more about it, we shouldn't let them change something about themselves in such a drastic way before we have all the facts. If we don't then it's societies fault for letting them and could very easily be argued that society should pay for the damages they let happen.

Mostly I'm concerned about possible arguments that can crop up in the future, look at what black people are doing now because of slavery. It's not a stretch and to prevent it would be better than to deal with it later.
>>
>>728317757
link me.
>>
sure
and the simplest, most effective treatment is to help them transition to live the life that they want.

problem solved.
>>
>>728317785
But I think the point is that it doesn't "make them feel better about themselves," as evidenced by the fact that post-transition suicide rates are just as high as pre-transition suicide rates.

Clearly, by indulging these peoples' mental illness, we are not giving them the medical care that they need. We as a community are actually doing them a disservice.

Like, would you ever say about schizophrenics: "Who cares if he thinks the government is out to get him and that Satan speaks to him thru the microwave? Isn't it about time we stopped giving a fuck and just let these people destroy themselves?"
>>
>>728317471
I call a duck a duck, friend.
I'm not going to say things I know to be incorrect to spare an ill person's feelings, sorry. The same way I don't pretend to see the hallucinations of a schizophrenic to make them feel better. It's not helping them or me, just enabling them.
>>
>>728317633
b8
kys
>>
>>728317869
prisoners in some States are getting reassignment paid for by tax dollars, along with panties, shavers, bras, hair products, hormones, etc.
>>
>>728317910
one sec gotta find it again
>>
Trans people should just be erased from existence. Maybe we'll get lucky and Trump will start rounding them up into concentration camps and gas them all. Why the fuck people glorify a mental illness like that is mind boggling. They aren't brave. They aren't heroes. They're defects and trash of human society, and as such should be burned or buried like trash.
>>
>>728310656
>people are mentally ill
Coulda stopped with this
>>
>>728317967
Then the truth is you're either an autist or an asshole, you might not pretend to see the schizos hallucinations, but you don't need to loudly call them a dribbling insane paranoid spastic, that's not helping anybody.
>>
>>728316251
>>728317966
These fuckers know what's up
>>
>>728317957
or just help them remove themselves from existence
>>
The real question is why do you faggots care so much about what complete strangers do? I mean... less competition if anything. Is it the fear of being bamboozled?
>>
>>728318324
like I said, I don't hate them for being sick. I hate the narrative that's being pressed on me. I don't go out of my way to berate them, I simply don't partake in their delusions. The same way I don't interact with retards. I dont hate them, its just pointless and painful for me.
>>
File: 1487875895364-b.png (592KB, 942x944px) Image search: [Google]
1487875895364-b.png
592KB, 942x944px
>>728310919
> tranny whisperer

My sides
>>
>>728318381
>help them remove themselves from existence
tall glass there
>>
>>728318532
Tranny confirmed
>>
4chain is just a shit place to have legit argument

people claiming shit without citing anything, generalizations, emotional outbursts, bait-y OP...

the take away is be educated thoroughly before you make up your talk about any issue
>>
>>728318133
See, now thay I have an issue with.
Taxpayers, Society, shouldn't pay for the fact that someone feels/believes/knows that they were born with the wrong reproductive organs. That's bullshit, at least until we know more about it. Even then, why should anyone pay to get a tranny swinging the equipment they were "wrongly" born with? They shouldn't, just like it's be an undue burden upon society if they were to be forced to pay for a boob job of some gold digger because she needs bigger boobs to be who she's always meant to be.

Still want moar science!
>>
>>728317966
i wouldn't say that of a schizophrenic and you may be right.

In general i view transsexualism as little more than body modification, simply a more elaborate step from tattoos and piercings.

Also just throwing it out there that i don't believe the whole born in the wrong body thing in the first place, most of them are psychologically damaged in some way, but if you're of sound mind then by all means feel free to chop and change what you want.
>>
>>728315915
"Top Model" Top models except a few are rarely all that good looking. Most models are selected by gay men who want them to look like teenage boys.
>>
>>728311074
if you believe that you left leg is evil and wish to surgically remove it, you're declared mentally ill and diagnosed as suffering from "Body integrity identity disorder".

if you believe that you where born as a girl and your body doesn't match your what you percieve as your "gender" - then you're not only sane, you are brave, like a butterfly flying against the wind, for standing up against the evil cis-patriarchal society
>>
>>728318673
my sentiments exactly.
I personally don't care what anyone does, just leave me and my wallet the fuck out of it, ya know?
>>
>>728315915
>Woman
fucking kek
you're the problem
>>
>>728310656
Why do you care so hard about what other people do? Are you actually a trans and hate yourself? Do you wanna be traps? You get jealous when others traps?
>>
>>728318579
The odds of them killing themselves are high already. Why not just help them an hero before wasting all the time, money, and resources on their delusions? Why try to make them feel better about themselves for not being able to handle the fact they are biologically male or female? We shouldn't be encouraging their mental illness. We should be nipping it in the bud.
>>
>>728311673

Is it worth it to deny objective reality? Boy, I don't know anon.
>>
>>728319045
eugenics is the key here.
>>
File: pepe rage.jpg (29KB, 602x284px) Image search: [Google]
pepe rage.jpg
29KB, 602x284px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEE3EEEE
EEEEEEWWEWEE3EEWWWWEEEE3E33E3EEEEEEEEE
REEEEE
>>
>>728318532
I care because your actions have an impact upon this thing we live in called society. If you didn't have special interest groups pushing for special treatment then I wouldn't care but it seems to be that because you're group is the next big thing society should and is accommodating you. If you want to claim to be born in the wrong gender/sex, fine but I'm not going to abide by your wishes until you prove to me that it's true. Again, I wouldn't give a damn what you're doing except for when what you're doing is having an indirect impact upon me.
>>
File: 1459841283669.jpg (40KB, 640x856px) Image search: [Google]
1459841283669.jpg
40KB, 640x856px
>>728319045
couldn't the same be said of literally any ailment
it will never not be cheaper to just kill the ill
>>
Im bi and just wanted to let you know everyone in the lgbt is mentally ill. Being gay is not right. And faggot trannys don't need to be lumped together with us. They are too mentally ill for us.
>>
>>728319116
look up gender and sex
>>
>>728319293
Don't assume every transgender person buys into that. I think the whole multitude of genders (those outside male/female) is completely retarded. I hate the whole pronouns thing. Male/Female those are the only two in my opinion.
>>
>>728319302
The difference is gender disphoria has not cure or working meds to suppress the feeling of being the other gender whereas there has been scientific research on other mental illnesses that show positive results from the meds and these people often live happy lives.
>>
>>728319760
I don't assume it, if anything it was just poor word choice.
Also, until I see science saying otherwise, male/female are the only two options.
>>
>>728319981
sure, but first I would add the qualifier
>some
so that your sentence reads
>there has been scientific research on [some] other mental illnesses that show positive results [from meds]

and there is also a feasible solution to gender disphoria: gender transitioning.

so we've got a viable solution right there, and those people too can live happy lives.
>>
File: IMG_7688.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7688.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Just Normal

I am on to something. I'm not sure what. But I know it's there. Waiting for it's existence. Transgirls represent a new evolution of humanity. Once procreation is automated. What use will remain for regular women? They are like half people, missing the matter and reason of a man. Transgirls retain that. And they don't bleed every month. They can pee into hoses. Their blood does not float freely around the space station. They can fuck, or be fucked. Be manly, or feminine, depending what the situation prescribes. Be soldiers or soldier's wives, depending what needs arise. Who would you rather have in a foxhole with you? A man, a woman, or a gorgeous man woman you can fuck, a glorious hybrid.
Anything else is just normal. Not worth the roses.
>>
>>728320489
Just saying, there's also the viable solution of a bullet to the back of the head.

With that viable solution, those people suffering from gender dysphoria wouldn't have to suffer anymore.

Being a dick aside, the science is still out and it has not yet made a sound decision as to whether or not these people are transgendered. Until then, claiming that gender transitioning is in fact a viable option is shaky at best.
>>
>>728316251
Politicizing it is very much the problem, but you're delusional if you think that it's completely one sided.
>>
>>728320489
I wouldnt say its a solution as it just enables them and it usually results in suicide anyways
>>
>>728316535
>when did brains get a sex/gender?

Are you fucking retarded? I mean really retarded, and not just as a cheap insult.
>>
File: shhh.jpg (2KB, 121x92px) Image search: [Google]
shhh.jpg
2KB, 121x92px
>>728320563
Evolution
>sperm
>X's Y's
>M/F
>Lgb...fuck, just fuck
>...
>30XX
>Robots birth humans
>Robots take care of food/air/sex
>Robot is love. Robot is life.
>>
The reason transgendered people are treated like heroes, is because people like op feel the need to come out and speak against them.

In short OP it's your own hatred/dislike/opinion, what ever you want to call it, that is creating the very situation you are in disagreement with.

If you want it to stop being an issue, then stop caring about it!! It's as simple as that. Once people do not have such a polarizing reaction to something, then it is no longer news or an issue.

I should also add that a normal sane human will also understand that any reaction that leads to hate, discrimination, violence, etc, will only cause more trouble if acted on. I'm not saying you can't be mad/dislike something. I'm saying that if you are and if you act on it in the same way, you are not helping, but instead contributing to the problem.
>>
File: 1491577319287.jpg (42KB, 960x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491577319287.jpg
42KB, 960x530px
>>728310853
Then why they dont get the proper medication like faggots have to get testosterone, not the oposite to get the thing worse so no excuses.
>>
Trannies are mentally ill and people need to stop pretending that this is anything but. I don't give a shit what a tranny does in the same way I don't give a shit what a schizophrenic does. As long as legislation doesn't get passed in the US, similar to Canada, where it's illegal to not use their "preferred pronouns"--or any other such nonsense--I don't give a fuck. But that sort of legislation is like making it illegal to not acknowledge someone's imaginary friends. It's fucking retarded.

But our culture is definitely worse off by accepting this mental illness as just another beautiful color in the spectrum of different personality types. It should be thought of as something that's weird that's perfectly fine to make fun of with your friends. Be polite to the tranny because we should live in a polite society, and even try to become friends with the ones you know because it's stupid to ostracize people that aren't dangerous--but don't pretend like they're anything but nuts when one isn't around.
>>
File: 6h8D_MJad-s.jpg (5KB, 179x228px) Image search: [Google]
6h8D_MJad-s.jpg
5KB, 179x228px
>>728310656
they are
/thread
>>
>>728317321
>we should be encouraging these people to seek mental health treatment,

Which they do. Psychological counseling is a large part of their treatment.

What OP is saying is that he doesn't like the fact that conventional medical and mental health research goes against his political/religious convictions. In other words, the world should revolve around him, and science must be disregarded if it conflicts with his personal beliefs.

No, a tranny asking to be treated with dignity and respect is not the same as thinking that the world revolves around them, nor that they deserve special rights.
>>
>>728311074
All the big. Ts porn stars do drugs and you can see them crashing out sometimes in movies. Makes for hot scenes tho
>>
>>728314609
Trans = genes
Gays = genes
Skills = genes
Luck = genes
Wealth =genes

>this you logic nigga
>>
Changing your gender is the ultimate expression of male privilege.
>>
File: 1486872821990.jpg (125KB, 1360x764px) Image search: [Google]
1486872821990.jpg
125KB, 1360x764px
>>728322951
>asking me to act like theyre someone they're not isnt special right
>asking me to refer to them as something they're not isn't special rights
>having your own bathroom that my tax dollars will pay for to be built, even if i don't agree with it isn't special rights
>>
File: 1489133576245.png (227KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
1489133576245.png
227KB, 353x353px
>>728323076
what the fuck does skill luck and wealth have to do with anything, the guy didnt even mention it you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>728322050
Kek, yes. Yes I am, and you are too.

It's a stupid question formulated off of hyper-focusing on someones wordage.

Still, I wanna fuck them man/woman brains. Brain gotta feel hella good on the dick, knawmean?
>>
>>728324385
sick meme dude

remember in high school when no one would laugh at your jokes? we won't laugh here, either. leave.
>>
>>728323322
You have pronouns and bathrooms. You're expecting things for yourself that you won't allow them to have. You're the one asking for special rights, they're asking for the same things you have.
>>
File: IMG-20170325-WA0007.jpg (88KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170325-WA0007.jpg
88KB, 899x1599px
>>
File: tmp_12499-image(2)-1149503934.jpg (81KB, 750x659px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12499-image(2)-1149503934.jpg
81KB, 750x659px
>>728322793
I'm fine with that so long as they don't convince their children, adopted or otherwise, that they're trannys too. Ofc, I'm thinking of the story where shit like pic related happens, tho that has more to do with his lesbian parents than trannys.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (23KB, 288x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
23KB, 288x200px
>>728324832
they fucking have pronouns and bathrooms too, they're the ones trying to change them????? lmfao
>>
>>728310853
Birth defect that leads to being mentally ill.

Thanks
>>
File: SvuMA.gif (497KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
SvuMA.gif
497KB, 300x229px
>>728313483
Yeah I'd like a Venti black coffee with no cream
>>
it's kinda fucked up though that these trannies believe that they need special treatment and respect but they do not have respect for other people's beliefs.

>>728310853
>It is more reasonable to call it a birth defect,

so you're saying that a pedophile's way of thinking is nothing but a birth defect too?
>>
File: 1490546379431.jpg (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
1490546379431.jpg
5KB, 212x238px
>>728325102
>>
File: Darker Raphe.jpg (165KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Darker Raphe.jpg
165KB, 667x1000px
>>728310656
>>728310853
I think that transgender have a birth or fetus developement defect.
You can see that most MtF transgender have a stronger or darker Raphe on the shaft And FtM have mostly larger clits or clithoods.
>>
>>728324832
Until science says "yep, trannys are and here's the evidence" I'm not going to call a man her or a woman him. I'm not a science denialist and will change when I see the proof.
>>
>>728324889
The Louis Theroux doc about tranny kids, where the one family was encouraging their prepubescent son to dress and act like a little girl, was disheartening. It's one thing to love your kid and support them, it's quite another to blindly follow the whims of their little inexperienced, underdeveloped minds.

>>728324832
Not that anone, but 99.9999% of people, not that guy, have pronouns and bathrooms. What's next? People who dress up like MLP having their own bathrooms? What other tiny fraction of the population do you want to cater to? This sets a bad precedent that special snowflakes need to have a whole set of tools for just them to accommodate their weirdness. And anon, they're not "asking for the same things" that guy has, they're asking for special treatment. The human species, ignoring the insignificant amount of aberrations, has members that are either male or female, and society has structured itself to handle those two main, important groups. We don't cater to people who want bathrooms that black people aren't allowed in. We would make fun of anyone going around asking others to call him "Merlin the Great and Powerful Wizard".
>>
>>728325373
2017: where the phrase "*her* dick" doesn't cause anyone to bat an eyelash.
>>
>>728325293
That's a good start but hardly conclusive.
Just saying, it'd probably be a good idea to check non-trannies to determine if some men also have a stronger or darker Raphe on the shaft along with if some women have larger clits or clithoods.

Additionally, my mom has a large clit and she's not a tranny, she's just horny.
>>
>>728311074
Look at Chris-Chan fuckin fat autist that couldn't score a woman and wanted to so bad he ended up turning into one...
>>
>>728325461
Or to impress upon them your will. I'm not saying parents shouldn't instill values in their kids, I'm saying parents shouldn't encourage their kids to act any set way just because they want them to that has no basis in reality.
>>
Can someone explain this to me:

Most trannies say they just identify as female, but isnt the whole definition of female defined by society? How can you identify yourself as a social construct? Why do you have to go through sex change and hormone treatment if neither of those things define your gender? Why dont they just do what they want without letting people get under their skin instead of bending over and taking societys limp dick up their ass?

I dont mind tbh chicks with (feminine) dicks are hot but whats up with the logic
>>
>>728325539
That only happens on 4chan
>>
>>728310853
Thinks birth defects like Downs Syndrome aren't mental illnesses...
>>
>>728319674

You can't change your sex, and that is what is important.
>>
>>728325923
There is no logic. That's the whole point. Anyone who looks down at a body part--any body part--and thinks "that doesn't belong there" has a mental illness. The human brain is great at justifying shitty behavior, but unfortunately that causes an endless series of logic holes. When you're dealing with a brain that's trying to rationalize something so big, you're going to see even bigger logic holes than usual.

>my penis shouldn't be there
>society is telling me i'm crazy
>society must be wrong because i don't feel crazy
>society constructed the man/woman dichotomy
>therefore the man/woman construct must be wrong
>therefore my penis shouldn't be there
>i'm going to chop off my dick and wear my hair long now

They completely leave out the step where society (i.e. culture) actually created the male/female appearance norms rather than the man/woman dichotomy (which is what NATURE created).
>>
>>728326132
Down Syndrome isn't exclusively a mental disorder you silly.
>>
I find this topic interesting. Since i am not a very biased person i did some research and found some papers.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4301205/
>Results: The frequency of personality disorders was 81.4%. The most frequent personality disorder was narcissistic personality disorder (57.1%) and the least was borderline personality disorder. The average number of diagnoses was 3.00 per patient.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3156616/
>A total of 136 (93.8%) had at least one personality disorder. The most common personality disorders were borderline (n=93; 64.1%), obsessive-compulsive (n=82; 56.6%), and avoidant (n=71; 49.0%) personality disorders.

Keep in mind that one study talks mainly about Iranian transgender people and the other focuses on the combination of substance abuse in LGBT people.
>>
>>728310656

Who cares?

>anorexia

If some stupid white bitch wants to starve herself I say let her, she's a waste of food and resources to begin with.

>transgender

Is some sissy bitch wants to prance around in a dress and a wig and cut off his cock who gives a shit? He's removing himself from the gene pool, his shitty genes won't have babies, so it's helpful to the human race.

Do you really give a shit? Or are you just sexually threatened by these sissies? I bet you secretly want to be one that's why you're on a crusade against them. Fuck off new fag.
>>
>>728326450
if they want to be mutilated and then later commit suecide, then let em, unless your making laws you dont have power over others, so let em, natural selection will take care of the rest and theyll never be able to reproduce anyway so whatev
>>
>>728310853

>trying to explain science to neo-con fundamentalists

these are the same plebs that think humans and dinosaurs lived together in the garden of eden 6000 years ago. You're wasting your breath bro.
>>
>>728311286

Aww, so you're jealous of all the attention James is getting? Aww, poor little girl is all jealous another little girls getting more attention than her.

You poor baby. you're so brave too anon, omg you're such a brave little girl.

Feel better now cunt?

You realize you're just acting like a jealous hating woman right? Fucking faggot.
>>
>>728314903
>brain is diseased
>better cut off the penis
>>
>>728310656
Well, that's not really news. That's why they are not able to deal with their actual genetics. It's due to their minds. The people that, while feeling the 'wrong' sex, try to deal with their biology as it actually is have much better outcomes than the ones who pretend. Transgenders that try to 'change' their gender have much higher levels of suicide and subsequent mental illnesses. It's a mania of our modern era that everyone should be whatever they feel like and it's not a success even if it's culturally "right".
>>
>>728326450
What do we do with crazy people?

Oh right we treat them so they are closer to being functional instead of society instead of yelling at them that it's all in their head. Like, yeah it's in their head, but it's not something you can cognitively change.

Give them drugs and accept it.
>>
>>728311579

it's because they're invoking the wrath of troglodytes like you. They're pissing off the dregs of humanity by doing something unusual.
>>
>>728310853
>different brain structures
Its called autism my dude
>>
>>728312137

Yeah you're right, it's definitely the fault of shemales that there are children starving in the world. Thank you for opening my eyes, so woke!
>>
File: FB_IMG_14893895267094009.jpg (241KB, 720x513px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14893895267094009.jpg
241KB, 720x513px
>>
>>728310656
Oh we're all mentally ill by someones standard. Doesn't change the fact that I would totally bone a tranny.
>>
>>728326450

Anyone? I had a giant fucking gross mole and it was growing hair out of it. I didn't want it so I had it cut off. I must be mentally ill by your logic...
>>
>>728326740
The science is still out, yes there are differences but that's about it. That doesn't rule a mental illness out nor is it confirmed.
>>
>>728326132

downs isn't a mental illness. It's a genetic deformity. Mental illness is a brain that formed properly but doesn't regulate itself properly and has chemical imbalances.
>>
>>728326824
>condescending insults because i have no argument

literally giving these degenerates leeway and letting them prance around and do what they want as long as they dont fuck with him, stating he has no issue with them other than the fact they force him to misgender them, and youre still fucking upset. cry more.

>you're just acting like a jealous hating woman

so fucking mad you can't even formulate a sentence. go suck your girlfriend's dick and cool off a bit you fucking fairy
>>
File: jokerworth.png (379KB, 388x590px) Image search: [Google]
jokerworth.png
379KB, 388x590px
>>728327036

/thread
>>
>>728313483
I'd like a medium black coffee no cream no sugar and a large chocolate chip cookie thanks
>>
>>728327191

the argument was that you're a jealous little cunt. You're acting out against trannies the same way feminists act out against hot girls that get more attention.

"You're just acting like a jealous, hating women"

there's your comma cunt. you happy now fucking grammar nazi.

You'll never be that sexy woman you desire to be, you'll never get the attention you want, that you crave to fill that hole in your soul because you're not beautiful and glamorous like those brave trannies you see on TV. Let that sink in and go cry about it.
>>
>>728327224
Kek
>>
>>728327043
Moles aren't a body part at all, silly. I've cut my own moles out, but I'm probably mentally ill.
>>
>>728327043
the whole "well that must mean you believe this stupid fucking claim, by your logic, hur dur" thing is so fucking worn out man,. you know he doesn't think that so why make that fucking argument. it was your turn to present something in your favor and you spurg that out? arguing like a fucking woman dude
>>
>>728311294
There is no credible source for your claims. You are jumping to conclusions because it makes you look smart to make up an explanation despite lack of basis and basic understanding.
>>
>>728327224
Oh I get it, because psych majors are probably interning and they go on coffee runs.
>>
File: trips.jpg (11KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
trips.jpg
11KB, 320x272px
>>728327400
dubs of truth
>>
>>728327043
>a mole is like a penis

Nice false equivalence, shit for brains.
>>
>>728311297
And you blame the trans people for this and not the media? Gtfo
>>
>>728327509

>comparative logic
>arguing like a woman

>choose one
>>
>>728327498

body part = part of your body

moles connected by blood and nerves = part of your body
>>
>>728327672
Spoken like someone who has never argued with a woman. Anyone with a gf/wife knows that they will strawman like a motherfucker.
>>
>>728311483
because they all want their cocks chopped right off lel
>>
>>728327400
im not the guy you're bitching at, i think we should address that first. also, where are you getting the idea i'm jealous of a mentally ill person who gets shit on by normies every day? why would anyone be jealous of that? the argument here is that it's wrong to accept it.

a comma and an "a", in woman, actually. i see now what your downsy fucking mouth was trying to spill out.
>>
>>728326824
Assuming a motive, sure it may look like anon is pissed that someone else is getting more attention than em but there's no guarantee that that's true.
>>
File: 1491347785720.jpg (12KB, 181x395px) Image search: [Google]
1491347785720.jpg
12KB, 181x395px
Gender dysphoria is indeed a mental illness, its a slippery slope giving them a platform, people are starting to say theyre actually black/white when theyre not. People are genuinely saying they are black people born into white bodies and vice versa. KILL ALL THE PEOPLE DO IT NOW FINISH WHAT ADOLF COULDNT.
>>
>>728310656
Most of people agree. just libMedia show only fags to make us think most people are retards.
>>
>>728327400
your fat fucking fingers must get tired from shitposting this much
>>
>>728311860
>Implying transgender people aren't happier after transition.

Fuck logic, right?
>>
File: mtf big clit.jpg (313KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mtf big clit.jpg
313KB, 960x1280px
>>728325688

Its just my theory, only trough porn and pictures.
The stonger darker Raphe is more seen in transgender than in straight.
Like the big clit is very much found in FtM, but also in straight, but not so much.
Only question is, if the grow in a clit through hormons is very quick for a Ftm or developing a raphe in FtM.

>Additionally, my mom has a large clit and she's not a tranny, she's just horny.
Maybe high testerone level? And i dont ask how you know she is hornier than the average mom. Lol
>>
>>728311483
Plenty of trannies out there that love their penises, and still identify as female. Lots of women have penis envy too. Havin a penis is great.
>>
>>728310656
thanks doctor obvious
>>
>>728328023
until they realize how little transition actually does in terms of being the opposite sex. how little functionality they actually have comparatively.
>>
>>728311993
Guess what the only cure is for that sickness, fucktard
>>
>>728311860
It doesn't help to yell at, joke about, and blame schizos for not being normal, but no one seems to mind doing that.

Which unhelpful thing should we all decide to do for schizos?
>>
>>728310853
source? Cause that's utter bullshit. It's 100 percent a mental disorder and should be treated as such. Coddling transgenders and saying they are brave or whatever only exacerbates the problem, we need to treat it. And cutting of your dick isn't a way to go about it.
>>
>>728328091
>>>728311483
>Plenty of trannies out there that love their penises, and still identify as female. Lots of women have penis envy too. Havin a penis is great.

Penis envy is why women smoke cigarettes. There's literally no other reason.
>>
>>728328214
mass execution.

oh wait, that is helpful.

maybe we should do that.
>>
>>728328136
It's the stress of being hated by almost everyone and at best shunned by the rest.
>>
>>728328232
The more people accept it the more people become dysphoric. You can genuinely catch transgender as a child, if you're suggestive or bipolar you can be convinced you're transgener. Fuck them theyre all freaks.
>>
What I really care about is how to ensure this bullshit doesn't happen to MY children.
>>
>>728328335
Let's try medication and societal acceptance so people are less afraid to seek help.
>>
>>728328136
You're right, they should all not transition and kill themselves instead of transitioning and doing what they can to be happier enough to not kill themselves.
>>
>>728328523
now you're getting it
>>
Let's take a breather and look at the facts:

>Men have penises
>Women have vaginas
>People who want to mangle their own organs beyond repair are crazy
>Some trannies are hot and I would totally fuck one if I were into poop chute scooping but most are gross and just sad
>The last point is not something me or anyone shouldn't be ashamed of
>Accepting mentally ill people as the norm is a blow to culture and bad in the short term
>>
>>728328057
Nice start but it needs more work if you're gonna give you thoughts on a subject the title theory.
>>
>>728328247
I have a penis, whats my reason for smoking cigarettes? I thought cigarette smokers had an oral fixation and female smokers were more likely to be sluts and enjoy giving blowjobs? Never heard of the penis envy theory.
>>
>>728328523
>implying all people who transition don't kill themselves
>>
>>728328611
>double negative

kys
>>
File: trapattentionwhores.jpg (191KB, 968x1998px) Image search: [Google]
trapattentionwhores.jpg
191KB, 968x1998px
>>728328675
It's what big tobacco used as their marketing theory in the 50s.
>>
>>728328443
Like, I get that the procedure is expensive and that your kid may be shunned from society for it, but you have to realize that it's not something you can yell at them to change.
You have to let them know that there's nothing about being a certain sex that makes them have to do everything that others from that sex do.
>>
>>728328523
These kids aren't going to kill themselves because they aren't the gender they chose that morning. They're going to grow out of it like every other teenager in their faggot years. It's a phase. I'm not saying transgenders don't exist but holy fuck these kids are exploiting what they see in the news because they crave attention to their "unique character" and you "better treat them the same". Everyone teen and preteen is a gross human being trying to stand out in whatever way is popular at that time, and we all look back at our younger selves and think "good god I was a tool" because we haven't had time to discover ourselves.
>TL;DR it's not a phase, mom!
>Man, I regret removing my penis to fit in.
>>
>>728310656
>2
Cause I see a difference between believing you're a girl and wanting to look like one.
>>
>>728311997
Get out of here with your reasoning and your sense. You don't belong here.
>>
>>728310853
40 FUCKING PERCENT SUICIDE RATE

FUCKING

PERCENT

Don't try to even IMPLY it's that it's normal and healthy. It is very much a mental illness and should be treated as such. Telling transgender people that they're fine and coddling their disorder is like telling a schizophrenic to listen to the voices in their heads. It's lunacy.
>>
>>728328830
>missing the point of a double negative

isn't it your nap time yet?
>>
>>728310656
>anorexia
>mentally ill
stay jelly, fatty
>>
>>728328908
>Be trans
>Socially fit in
pick one.
>>
by that logic then these people are mentally ill right??

https://vimeo.com/210862415
>>
>>728328908
This is 100% correct but you're probably arguing with someone who is still in that age range so it's falling on deaf ears.
>>
File: trapgenders.png (298KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
trapgenders.png
298KB, 500x714px
>>728328885
I'm also deeply concerned about their high rate of mental illness. Granted, correlation is not causation, but correlation is still correlation. If they're infected with this social disease, the probability of them reproducing goes into free-fall
>>
>>728328908
Forgetting the fact that half of them are adults...
>>
>>728310656
seriously, the things they call people crazy for are retarded

>"i don't think I would ever be paranoid about something"
>"oh so you must be paranoid"
>dumbass quack doctor

meanwhile people don't comprehend gender, I guess the status quo is that they "aren't hurting anyone" despite how weird and gross they seem
>>
>>728328962
>Telling transgender people that they're fine and coddling their disorder is like telling a schizophrenic to listen to the voices in their heads.

this
>>
>>728328970
it sounds silly and less efficient, just say "the last point is something we should be ashamed of"
>>
>>728310656
guys chill the fuck down.
Those trannies aint breeding. It will sort it self out eventually by nature or by themselves + lets encourage any/every trap out there to an hero. Problem fucking solved. Next fucking case.
>>
File: trapsigns.jpg (105KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
trapsigns.jpg
105KB, 500x518px
>>
>>728329060
You can't tell me there hasn't been a spike in teenage transgenders in the past couple of years ever since this all started. And I mean a big ol' fucking spike.
>>728329107
I'm only 20 so unfortunately I fall in this age group, but you shouldn't have to be a fully grown adult to have basic brain function
>Bringing us back to mental illness
>>
File: FB_IMG_14901101958019359.jpg (358KB, 551x1230px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14901101958019359.jpg
358KB, 551x1230px
>>728329265
Go away Soros.
>>
>>728310656
Transgenderism was actually officially classified as "gender identity disorder", which was a type of body dysmorphia until the 80's. It was basically changed due to political correctness, because labelling it a disorder hurt trans people's feelings.
>>
File: 1478726781102.jpg (63KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
1478726781102.jpg
63KB, 409x513px
> Gf is 20
> I'm 23
> We play wow pretty casually
> She joins a friendly little guild
> Befriends a tranny from Australia in said guild
> Not even fucking passable in the slightest.
> Bugs my girlfriend non stop
> Constantly messages her, complaining about how someone said something mean about trans
> Gets triggered super easy
> One night she's in a group call with her friends and... it
> It turns on it's cam as I walk by
> I laugh, not hysterically, just a regular fucking laugh
> It turns off the cam and cries in the call for like 15 minutes

This isn't even the first trans I met who's like this. I live in cali, orange county to be precise and I meet alot of these types of people. I swear to christ they are all the same. They all either got touched by their parents, have severe mental disabilities or are just hopping on the band wagon because for some reason... when everyone else decides it's okay, they then decide they wanna start taking hormones and acting like a sodomite too. These people are scum and I think that instead of giving them money to continue their little transitions, we should give them money to seek help and bring them back into being a functioning member of society.
>>
>>728328664
Dont think so.
If i have only pieces or vague possibilities, its still called theory.
But yes it needs more facts to get a better theory.
>>
Just learn to make the distinction between the ugly one screaming about how they're really a girl, and the cute one that's like "man I just wanna look cute i ain't no gurl"
>>
>>728329170
Although they exist, only a small portion of these transgenders aren't millennials. And I'm not saying they aren't real, I know a trans male (female? Idk) who has been on this path for like 10 years, but can openly admit and acknowledge he was born a male and understands peoples' confusion and doesn't take offence to being called a he, and that's the difference between trans people and these teens, he has a brain.
>>
>>728329318
The reflection that occurs in your 20s doesn't hold a candle to the reflection that occurs in your 30s.
>>
>>728328430
I believe this. Given what you see going on here and other places on the web, it makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>728328057
Dem nipples so awkward.
>>
>>728323076
Oh, so you admit being gay/trans is a choice. ..
>>
>>728329318
I definitely think you should wait until you're 18 be able to decide to transition.

Like, I'm crazy and wanted to kill myself when I was a teenager, but now i have the cognitive strength to realize that line of thinking is just chemical imbalances. People shouldn't have been encouraging my mental disorder when I was a teenager. But I needed people to accept me and tell me that seeking help isn't weird.
>>
>>728328962
Not only this, the suicide rate actually goes up slightly for post ops. Also, there is basically no difference in the suicide rate amongst transgenders who are accepted by their families and live in "tolerant" communities, and those that are shunned.

Sexual Reassignment Surgery is clearly not an effective treatment and may actually be worse for the patient. This is specifically why Johns Hopkins in the bastion of hate and bigotry that is California no longer performs the surgery. We, as a society, need to have a real discussion about this and find a better way to help trans people, and we can't right now, because in our current political climate, to even suggest that GRS is a bad idea gets you labelled as a bigot. I don't hate trans people, I see them as victims, they suffer from a condition and stupid people aren't letting them get better.
>>
>>728329594
Being older makes me righter, just ask my senile racist, misogynist grandpa
>>
File: cringe.png (16KB, 502x190px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
16KB, 502x190px
>>728310656
what ever happened to glam? this expensive hobby has given well to do guys a reason to draw attention to themselves and whine on the internet about how beautiful people should think they are as they become a sudowoman
>>
>>728329739
I think people assign certain activities or qualities to certain sexes so they think they have to change sexes to be able to do those activities or work on those qualities.

I look sexy in ladies underwear. I shouldn't start taking estrogen supplements to match that quality.
>>
>>728329765
Nice logic, kiddo. I would trust a 50 year old dipshit Southern swamptrash from Alabama before I'd trust some 20 year old on the Internet with anything important.
>>
>>728329661
Exactly, and there's a strong "I want it now" mentality with people my age. We're a lazy generation with no desire to work hard to achieve our goals or to think through what we're doing. We were spoon-fed our whole lives that we could be anything, but that's not real world. We don't plan ahead, and we bitch when things don't go our way because our world is going too soft. Parents need to teach their kids real world, not this fantasy land of "you can chop your dick off, of course! Why not!?"
>>
>>728330052
What do you do with people who think they're transgender? Get frustrated with them? threaten to shun them? Medicate them? ask them to talk out what they think will be different about them if they change genders?

I'm asking because I want to help these people.
>>
>>728329739
Sadly, everyone else actually need to accept the fact that they exist and deserve to be treated as humans first.
>>
>>728330023
Also true. You can be a dude and be into "girly" things. You don't need to actually become a woman in order to enjoy more traditionally feminine things (not that you can actually become a woman, mind you).
>>
>>728329739
There's pressure in "tolerant" communities to be the most fabulousest trans and outdo each other, they compare to other more "convincing" trans and get depressed because it's not like they can get another operation.
>>
>>728330052
>Talks about chopping dick off

So original and hasn't already been said 100+ times in this thread.
>>
>>728330278
Oh, absolutely they exist and deserve the same respect as anyone else. The problem is that A. we get tons of shitheads pretending to be trans who actually aren't and giving actual trans people a bad name, and B. we have equally shitty shitheads stopping us from finding an effective treatment for transgenderism by being loud, obnoxious, emotional fuckwits about things they don't actually understand.
>>
File: 13fj4z.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
13fj4z.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>728310853
u gay heh
>>
>>728330397
Good thing they transition because of their internal identity and not because they like girly things then
>>
>>728330234
People who are, or think they are, transgender, need a councilor of some sort, not a surgeon. Someone who can determine the reality of their condition. It's different with homo/bisexuality; if you want to suck a dick then suck a dick I don't care what you do on your own time, there's a lot of bi-curious kids out there, some turn out gay and *shock factor* some don't! But at least they can go back on their decision to try dick. Sure, they'll always be the guy who sucked a dick once, but it's not a life changing surgery that can really fuck you up. They need proper guidance and time to think about their choice, not do it on a whim. I thought about my first tattoo for 2.5 years before getting it, had I gotten the first idea I had inked on me I'd fucking hate it. Now imagine I cut my dick off.
>>
>>728330640
How long does it take to be certain you want to transition?
>>
>>728330478
Yeah, some people surgically remove their genitals, that is the main topic of this thread.
>>
>>728330234
Idk if somebody kills themself because they think they wanted to be a woman then realized they didn't post-op, what other short term goal will they prioritize over the more obvious long-term solution if they didn't kill themself? Who to hire/fire? What to do about a nation gassing some people within it? How education should work? Now I'm all for the idea people can learn, but honestly if people could I'm not sure the War on Drugs would have lasted this long, nor would we have eventually had the choice between Grab 'em by the Pussy and "I'M -NOT- A LIAR" lol
>>
>>728330234
Not that guy, but I think the most rational way to deal with these people is to cut the brakes on this blind acceptance of it as a perfectly reasonable aberration and change our culture so that the parents of trannies are not only accepting but will also try to get their kids the therapy they need. Ergo, let's treat them like we would anyone with a mental illness: refer them to doctors who can help medicate them with anti-whatever pills to quell the chemical imbalance and to provide therapy so that they can talk through their problems.

Then let's push--not legislate, because we don't need more fucking laws--for a culture that normalizes these people fucking with their bodies when they're adults rather than when they're children. In the same way that some dude can put horn implants in his head and tattoo 90% of his body, these people should be able to do whatever weird shit they want to do with their own bodies.

>>728330278
The best way to accept an aberration is to embrace it, make fun of it, and forget about it. Shoving it down our throats or going out of your way to protect it will only galvanize legit bigots to continue their pushback. And trying to legislate special treatment, like a whole different bathroom, will only exacerbate that dynamic. Just let them be, allow people to joke about it so they can become comfortable with it, and everything will settle down and it'll be fine. This is what happened with gays, blacks, jews, Irish, etc. Sure, each group had a different road in front of them, but it was always harder for the groups who pull the victim card vs. those who just get on with their lives despite what others may think (like the jews, Chinese, and Indians).
>>
>>728330727
Ask a psychologist, I have no medical background to answer that
>>
>>728310656
our precious scientists determine what we think and how to view such a degenerate subhuman culture. that's why most don't see the problem here..and let's not forget politics.
>>
>>728330944
I respect this response.
>>
>>728330859
Also some good points here. People giving their kids hormones and encouraging them to be girls should be illegal. Kids don't know what they are or what they want to do with their lives, and aren't capable of making decisions that affect the rest of their lives like that. Giving prepubescent kids hormones can stop them from going through puberty and cam adversely affect the way they develop in ways we haven't really even extensively studied yet.

I'm all for parents being supportive and humouring their kids, but I mean, when I was 6, I wanted to be a fire truck. Just sayin'.
>>
>>728310919
LMFAO
>tranny whisperer
>>
>>728331148
Dude what the fuck kind of bigot parents did you have to not replace your bones with a steel frame? God it must be fucking awful never having to drink sweet sweet gasoline to fuel your wheels instead of arms/legs.
I feel sad for you bro. Us fire trucks need to be more represented.
>>
>>728310656
Not sure why transgendered people keep emptying their bowels on my childrens' grave
>>
>>728331148
>>728331422
I just wanted to be someone who got laid all the time. I couldn't afford the stop-being-such-a-pussy surgery, though.
>>
>>728330733
You do fucking realised their genitals are not removed, right?
>>
>>728331001
I definitely don't have all the answers, but I know damn well that teens don't know what they want. And I think everyone should also know this, we've all been there.
>>
>>728331559
Removed, turned into fake Fleshlights, whatever the fuck you want to call it, you get my point. They're severely changing their bodies both physically and chemically, that's hard on a person whether they're mentally ill or not.
>>
>>728331693
But we all know how telling teens that they don't know what they want goes.
>>
>>728331875
You can be trans, keep your genitals how they were and just take hormone supplements.
>>
>>728331906
And that's the mentality millennials have now, we've been babied our whole lives and it's going to run the next generation into the ground.
>>728331965
Right, that's a choice some make. BUT if you choose to keep your genitals, are you a) going to be truly happy with still having a penis? And b) give me a hard fucking time when I call you a "he" or a "him", even though you DO have a penis?
>>
>>728331875
It's called sex reassignment you uneducated swine.
>>
File: shrek-care.jpg (49KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
shrek-care.jpg
49KB, 625x350px
>>728332293
>>
>>728310656
Agree 100%

Here is the paradox i can never seem to get any libtards to clear up

How can someone born male feel like a woman?

They have never been female so they can't know what it feels like to be female just as they can't know what it feels like to be a giraffe
>>
>>728331965
That's still probably very unhealthy. We have very little data on the long term effects of hormone replacement therapy. At best, if you decide you don't want to do it anymore, you would suffer from hypogonadism and likely have to take testosterone for the rest of your life, which causes a whole slew of other issues.
>>
>>728332281
When the rest of their entire body is female from hormones, would you still call them he/him?
>>
>>728332281
So, they're allowed to call themselves a she, if you're allowed to call them a he?
>>
>>728332420
Did you just assume my species?
>>
>>728329184
What do you tell people that are gay or lesians? Or like sex just for fun? Or like to cum in the mouth or masturbates?
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/

Actual science proves that feeding into their delusions doesn't work

Anyone from the stunning and brave crowd needs to look at the real data so they can understand that their misplaced sympathy actually hurts the people they claim to support
>>
>>728332420
But they can know they don't feel like a man, and if they feel right imagining themself as a woman, are they hurting anyone if they become one?
>>
Its just another disturbing but real dysfunction. I cant believe how some people can protest against people who dislike them. Taking everything aside this is a sign that the world is getting better.
>>
>>728332488
>Rest of their body
To what degree? Men and women have different physical structure (shoulders, hips, jawline, Adam's apple), those things don't just go away, nor does it fix your mental health.
>>728332490
People with DID think they're different people too, does that make their claims true? You can think you're a woman when you're actually mentally unstable.
>>
>>728329409
What I'm saying is that all you've done is made an observation, you use observations as part of a theory along with some speculation. You've done two key parts of making a theory but it's lacking in observations. I still think it's a great start but I'd still reserve the title theory until there's more than 1 set of observations(both MtF & FtM) of trannies. Until there's more than that, and it's testable, I can't see it as a theory just someones thoughts on a subject matter. That and, if not all have it then it isn't very useful to finding out if something is true.
>>
>>728332972
Without proper assistance they could be hurting themselves, either short or long term.
>>
>>728329660
Kinda, tho that choice is influenced by genetic makeup.

Not that anon.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.