[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup guys lets say im from montreal (quebec, canada) but i want

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

sup guys lets say im from montreal (quebec, canada) but i want to run away to mexico

can someone explain to me the basics of living in mexico ? and can i have a citizenship ?
>>
What type of drug you used?
>>
>>728246416
what? im sober

i want to learn spanish and find my wife i know she is waiting for me somewhere in mexico

and i want to drink cerveza with my mexican bros and do the siesta and the fiesta my friend and i want a sombrero
>>
>>728246262

Why the rush??
>>
>>728246770
there is no rush i just want to get the fuck out of this fucking gay ass fucking country and have a decent life
>>
>>728246262
Why the fuck would you want to come here? Its a litteral shithole, if you are lucky you will be raped by a gang of cholos (cholos are our niggers) if you are not that lucky you will be raped by a cartel and then theyll behead you. Being in canada and wanting to come to mexico its like living in netherlands and wanting to live in afghanistan.
>>
>>728246639
>implying this is how it is
Either b8 or you are an absolute fucking idiot
>>
>>728246262
Mexifag here, if you want to live in this hellhole of country first, go to the big citied, Mexico city, Puebla city, Querétaro, Guadalajara, playa del Carmen, or Cancun. The rest of Mexico is filled with drug lords. And last but not least, do never come to Chiapas, me and my family arrived here 8 years ago and we regret it, worst kind of people, worst kind of culture, worst kind of weather
>>
>>728247329
True, once I finish college I'll leave this place
>>
>>728246949
You cant ask for a decent life here, in the north you will be killed by one of the like 10 different cartels we have, in the south you will be killed by southamericans inmigrants( like colombian or guatemaltecos gangs) or by the ignorant hordes of indians, all the south is infested with them and there are like 100 "languagues" if you can call them like that, they so lost in time and so ignorant and stupid that most of them villages do not have electric light or water pipelines and speak one of those 100 tongues. Here at the capital city insecurity and crime is so high and our police officers are so careless and corrupted that you can be robbed 2 or 3 times A WEEK.
>>
>>728248384
>>728247766
lmao do u think a little faggot cartel scares me ???
>>
>>728248384
This
I live in a state in the south and you can be killed for being christian, and also can be killed if someone suspects you practice black magic, dont know what fucking god those barbarians praise
Plus everything he just said, some places here in mexico are like god damn africa
>>
Do you speak spanish, it would be pretty integral to the whole plan that you do.
>>
>>728246262
ez mode

Go to Tijuana, get a job on a call center and if you get home sick you can go to San Diego. ezpz
>>
>>728248885
OK but as far as I can tell you are still alive to write this message and have internet connection and computer no ??

It must not be so fucking bad as you say it.

I am not scared of anything, bro.

i dont give a fuck about jesus and i dont do black magic so i will be fine
>>
>>728248822
"El cartel de los zetas" is one of the most powerfull and brutal cartels in the world, more than half the drugs your shitty country buy and consume come from them, but dont worry you complete shithead you'll be fine
>>
>>728249214
Do the fuck you want
You will regret coming here
Soon or late everyone regrets coming here
>>
>>728249378
I would change place with you any time of the day

if there is one country in the world where i can feel at home it is mexico.

>>728249246
yeah dont worry about me they will know better than to fuck with me
>>
>>728249673
Every canadian/american is like you, so insolent and completely sure they are untouchable
Why would they be scared of you?
>>
>>728246262
Just don't get your head cut off buddy
>>
File: Y8V8mxf.png (114KB, 448x260px) Image search: [Google]
Y8V8mxf.png
114KB, 448x260px
>>728246262

>Runs away
>To Mexico
>>
>>728249988
because i will rain fire on anyone who fucks with my family but i will cooperate with them of course i am not looking for trouble.
>>
>>728248822
Lol you little pus you suck gangbanger dick it they asked you too but you act like you wouldn't be phased by cartel members which are worst than terrorists, big boy on the web huh
>>
>>728246262
Must have a gold AK
>>
>>728250426
death before dishonor they would have to catch me alive
>>
>>728246262

Lots of canadians in Puerto Vallarta. pretty chill place, many wifes, citizenship is possible, not necessary though can live well without it, just get a job at a call center there are many and they pay double the minimum wage here. Nothing to be scared of all the cartel niggers kill other cartel niggers. They know not to fuck with the tourism cause that is the main economy here.
>>
>>728246262
Probably save about 3000 dollars rent is like a 150 dollars, and get a job at a call center.
Just dont mess with drugs or cartels and you will be fine.
>>
>>728250633
Ok big guy just don't become gore material for those faggots on /b
>>
If you wanna come to Mexico, I'd recommend Sonora. It is pretty decent and quiet, but you don't want to stay on the streets for too long, you either get mugged or killed just for fun.
>>
>>728250674

what anon said, you dont need to know more... honestly its easy as shit to live here.
>>
Don't listen to those broke ass mexicans...have they not seen the heartbreak kid? Also a Hispanic dude here and Mexico ain't bad as long as you know where to go
Hope u do have a good life there if you ever end up going I have also seen Amish white families around where I used to live and trust me it ain't as bad as everyone thinks but it can be bad just like America stay in the safe zones.

http://travel.usnews.com/rankings/best-mexico-vacations/
>>
>>728246262
i lived in mexico for 10 years

get ready to offer english classes
english and french classes should be even better but not by much .... pay stinks in mexico for everything
bigger cities are best with smaller towns great for relaxing
immigration is basically nonexistant
after a few years you can become resident or citizen make sure to become friends with folks who can vouch for your time in mexico
mind your own business and behave super conservatively theze are not the mexico type tourist stay.
behind closed doors behave more freely just dont do shit that is whack
expect life to slow down unless your up to no good
>>
>>728250349
This is a thing you wont find anywhere because any news corporation wouldnt dare to talk about it
But almost every governor of every state in mexico pays protection to some cartel to not get in trouble with them (they kinda pay the robbers to not rob them, ironic uh?) you should know there is not "cooperate" with them you are another bitch or another body in a river, they are the true lords of some places here and if you think you can "cooperate" with them you are wrong, and if you think you can "rain fire" ( so fucking cringy) on them you are so fucking damn wrong
>>
>>728251158
so what do you mean

you have to pay them like a rent so they dont throw your body in the river yeah ?

what do you mean "you are another bitch" ? i understand they are very powerful more than the government dont get me wrong but im not scared to bring down as many with me as i can
>>
>>728251158
Stfu u mad cuz u would suck dick to live
>>
>>728247766
>>pinche mexifag, el unico lugar verga de México es el mero noreste Monterrey la sultana del norte... fundada por el buen negro Don Sergio de Montemayor Martinez hace 420-blaze-it años
>>
>>728251479
Dont mind anything of that
just like someone said above dont be a troublemaker and youll be fine
>>
Hey fellow montrealer
>>
>>728251694
KEK
>>
File: aftr diaz 10 10 000 3954.gif (988KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
aftr diaz 10 10 000 3954.gif
988KB, 500x258px
>>728247766
>do never come to Chiapas
can confirm chiapas as majority shithole
spent numerous weeks wondering why i was still in state
>>
>>728249214
This guy has the right idea. Turns out no one can be suspected of practicing black magic if they don't.

t. Giles
>>
>>728250767
That doesn't sound decent to me. All these cartels ruined the whitest Mexican states. Sad.
>>
File: 1419406332009.jpg (58KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1419406332009.jpg
58KB, 472x472px
>>728247443
Implying ya'll don't wear sobreros and close all shops from like 11-2 so you can siesta before the fiesta which will inevitably last all night because you had a siesta before your fiesta.
>>
File: 3456.gif (908KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
3456.gif
908KB, 500x255px
>>728252322
dubs
>>
>>728250767
La peor carne del rancho 47 de Sonora, no saben de carnes asadas. Lo que tu necesitas es:
https://youtu.be/nAS9mtDlV-c
>>
>>728252235
Clearly you havent been in atizapan or cozamaloapan, there is no law there
>>
OP here man i wanna mive to mexico so badly. I have accumulated 5900$ from welfare payments so far. I think it should be enough to have a good start in mexico. I just live the country the culture the warm friendly mexicans the hot weather and the food. I want to marry a hot mexican girl and make kids with her. I dont believe in hollywood that mexico is crime and drugs ridden. Looking forward for my own sombrero.
>>
File: fair dayz 145.gif (181KB, 283x200px) Image search: [Google]
fair dayz 145.gif
181KB, 283x200px
>>728253713
>Looking forward for my own sombrero
that is just silly
>>
Anons you wont trash my plan. We will see in 2 years when i made it and when i slurp on my tequila and wear my sombrero on my hacienda with my feet in the air and my mexican girl dances in traditional folklore dress in front of me
>>
File: large.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>728253713
>>728254014
>>
File: 20160908_232936.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20160908_232936.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>728247766
I worked in Playa Carmen and Cancun. Fucked a bitch there too. Pic related.
>>
>>728246639
>my wife is somewhere in mexico
if you don't know where, she's not your mail-order wife, sorry m8. This is bait, and I'm not talking about the thread.
>>
>>728246262
Real talk
If youre reaalllly willing to come just do wear anything flashy dont mess with anyone mexico is really one of the most racist places in the world and dont get offended if someone insults you take it as a type of trail by fire dont do drugs directly with any guy thats to well dressed and if yoy really gonna come move to cdmx Querétaro Aguascalientes Monterrey leon or Guadalajara youre gonna end up being safer there the closer you live to downtown the saffer you are as a foreigner and rememmber dont talk to old women or youre gonna end up as lord Canada kek
>>
>>728246262
Lots of Canadians do it, like millions every year. Just stay on the west cost (stay away from tijuana). Passport is good for 6mos stay, you'll save enough money that you can afford to fly back to Canada round-trip to renew your visa.
>>
>>728255555
oh
>>
>>728254864
Show some respect, dude. Knowing how the cartels work, his wife could be in several places there.
>>
>>728255555
thanks for the tricks
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.