[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros i have a bit of a dilemma. So im a 19 y/o male and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1199.jpg (98KB, 778x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1199.jpg
98KB, 778x584px
Hey /b/ros i have a bit of a dilemma. So im a 19 y/o male and im gonna smoke weed with my buddy tomrrow for the first time. Thing is, i live with my mom and if she catches me high she'll kick me out or bitch at me. I get out of uni at 3 and get home at 6 (i get home the latest 6 so she doesnt get suspicious). How do i get rid of any evidence of me being high for ex red eyes, weed smelling clothes, breath? HELP /b (pic kinda related, its not my blunt)
>>
>>728232187
lol at 1st smoking at 19. late bloomer. and the answer to ur question is she wont know shit. get some clear eyes and if she asks u whats up just throw up on her
>>
>she'll kick me out or bitch at me

Those are very different circumstances and shouldn't really be compared. Anywho you can use eye drops for red eyes and then a napkin with ice to reduce any puffiness around the eyes. Your clothes will smell like weed no matter what, no amount of air freshener is going to solve the issue the only thing you can do is to have a different change of clothes for when you smoke to drastically reduce any kind of smell. Also make sure your hands are really washed the smell really sticks to fingers.
>>
>>728232417
It's better to start smoking after your brain has developed idiot
>>
>>728232187
when your mother steps in while you are smoking just shit on the ground.
works everytime
>>
>>728232187
what the nigger is that? wouldn't wanna hit that shit.
>>
>>728232761
its either a salami or a blunt that they didnt realize they needed to remove the tobacco from. either way
>>
>>728232536
Son, my brain developed idiot from the moment I was born
>>
>>728232187
You really have to be home by 6 on a Friday night?
How controlling is your mom?
>>
Dont be a fucking degenerate, get a job and move out of your moms basement

Or just smoke and take a walk around the nighborhood a few times so you dont stink of that shit.
>>
>>728232187
you wont get high the first time so dont worry about it. for smell just bring some of the cologne you already use, and chew gum after
>>
>>728232187
The smell on the fingers its almost nonexistant if you smoke on a pipe, also do it in a well ventilated place so the smoke doesnt stick to your clothes, and buy chewing gum with a strong smell like cinnamont or some shit like that. And mostimportant is to relax, try to think of itlike coming home aftera couple of beers with friends.
>>
hey
>>
>>728233196
hi
>>
>>728233196
wat
>>
bring eye drops and the cologne you usually wear. Stay in your room the rest of the night
>>
>>728232187
>>728232417
this guy is full of shit. your first time you're going to be obviously high and it's going to last a lot longer than you think.
just don't do it while it's potentially detrimental.
also, if you start now the last of your emotional development will be stunted. wait a few more years.
>>
>>728233254
What kind of 19 year old has cologne they usually wear?
>>
>>728232417
Yes they do I used to blame other friends, one day I used this lotion that is for cleansing was so high I started to freak out ask a friend that somebody in his family had it for santeria pour it all over me the smell is pretty strong got home mom asked me did you went to a witch doctor ? why are your eyes so red? is it because they burned incense ? I was like yeah then went to sorta sleep with that strong smell.
Anyway if OPs mom is that way the only thing he can do burn smoke a cigarrete, and use clear eyes, also probably cologne in his hands
>>
File: thaistick.jpg (554KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
thaistick.jpg
554KB, 3000x2250px
>>728232187
nigga you doin it wron
>>
Are you fucking serious? At 19 years old you don't know how to fool your mom or know what she'll check for?

Smoke outside,
Relax for a while.

Before she gets home:
Change clothes, wash hands thoroughly.
Your breath shouldn't stink cause you're gonna eat something presumably
>>
>>728232536
I started smoking weed at 25, after I started smoking at 24 when I became a floor supervisor.
>>
>>728232187
Wait until you can sleep at a friend or go party or whatever. My first high was my stronger high. I even had blackouts. Your body won't be the problem. But you will behave high since you are high. Really dude, say you want sleep at friend or going to party or whatever. The high will Last around 4 hours and some hours afterglow. You don't want Trouble with your parents wegen you are high. Being anxious while being high is really unconfortable. Trust me im smoking weed since im 16
>>
>>728233778
Now tell us the part on how you lost everything n now live on the streets because u took some marijuana
>>
>>728233441
Murican?
>>
>>728233658
OP said he has to be home by 6 I'm pretty sure he's never broken a single rule made by his mom.
>>
>>728234121
Probably never been laid either
>>
>>728232761
Looks like a retard took some of the tobacco out of a cigar and put weed in it. Idiot doesn't realize you're not supposed to inhale cigar smoke, gonna get fucked up by the nicotine and probably throw up everywhere.
>>
Firstly what in the fuck is that, gotta be the worst blunt ive ever seen in my life.

and second, stop being a bitch. Smoke that shit and go straight to your room and chill faggot.
>>
Assuming that growing up and not being beholden to mommy is not an option for you, you really shouldn't be risking such consequences for something like getting high. It's short sighted and stupid. Pot isn't THAT great that you need to do it if it will risk seriously affecting your life.
>>
>>728233309
Is that fucking English?
>>
>>728234492
>op gets home
>mom immediately stops him to talk
>he is obviously very high and reeks of weed
>gets yelled at then thrown out of the house
>all because he was told to stop being a bitch
>>
>>728234645
im kinda wasted yeah fuck you and your comas.
>>
>>728233309
>got home mom asked me did you went to a witch doctor ? why are your eyes so red? is it because they burned incense ?

Your mom knew you were high but didn't want to deal with it. Mine was the same way when I got caught a couple of times high as hell, she just didn't want to admit that her son was smoking weed. A lot of parents are like that and unfortunately it makes a lot of idiot teens think they're clever for "hiding" their habit.
>>
File: 1484520730002.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1484520730002.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
Woooow so many neckbearded shittalkers around it isnt even funny anymore
>>
>>728234675
is this thread full of 12 year olds?

i dont even know how to reply to this shit... -.-

How hard can it be to avoid your parents whilst high? either wait it out elsewhere or walk to your fucking room jesus christ.

Also smoke it outside faggots, bring some spray, maybe a pack of chewing gum. i had to do that shit for 4 years when living at home. Not as hard as you think.
>>
>>728234953
>How hard can it be to avoid your parents whilst high?

Did you even read the OP? He literally has a curfew that isn't even at night, there's no way in hell he can avoid his mom when he gets home.
>>
>>728234822
ignorance is bliss. even if that is true its better than being confronted about it. win win
>>
>>728234822
Now that I think about it, its true got caught so many times after that, I think my dad kinda suspected but never wanted to deal with it.
>>
>>728235071
>a 19 year old with a curfew.

i dont think op should be smoking weed tbh if he's getting whipped around by his mom

either op takes the information we are giving him, embraces the knowledge and uses it.

or

op continues to be a little bitch and eventually gets caught smoking weed
>>
Eyedrops
Sploof
Mouthwash
Febrese
You will be golden
Those are the 4 things i use when i smoke and ive hid it from my folks for years.
>>
>>728232187
OP here is this thought doesnt seem like a great plan but say you became a rastafari, then start using a jamaican accent, say that she cant kick you out because of your beliefs that if you get kicked out you will go to Africa.
then play this song while she yells at you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
>>
>>728235436
why didnt i think of this sooner
said no one ever
>>
Don't worry about redeye or acting really weird. This is your bitch hit, you'll feel normal, most likely. Unless your tolerance is that shit that you get stoned on your first time.
>>
i used to smoke in my closet using this trick

i got an empty toilet paper thing and i cover one side of dryer sheets and hold it down with rubber bands, exhale into it and the weed smell well drastically reduce.

wear a jacket so it soaks up all the smell and take it off when you're done.
>>
>>728235550
>>728235420
Trust me your parents knew
>>
hide the smell with mints and aftershave.

Come up with some excuse for red eye like allergies or something

enjoy being high
>>
>>728235550
>use a sploof with a blanket over me by my window
>after a few minutes my sister comes knocking saying she can smell it right outside the door
>>
>>728235669
No mom is gonna look at her son with puffy and red eyes looking shifty with a hint of weed smell and think "allergies yeah that sounds about right"
>>
File: 1490750444409.jpg (62KB, 960x706px) Image search: [Google]
1490750444409.jpg
62KB, 960x706px
>>728232433
If he smokes outdoors i would say there isnt any smell of weed at the clothes after 3 hours ( except his mom is drug dog )
>>728233145
I bet i get every fucking person high at the first time .. stop talking bullshit

Obviously no one thinks about what kind of weed and which amount they consume etc. so i get this whole shit straight for you faggots

If you wanna get high you obviously need a friend who knows a bit bout weed.
So you dont get ripped of and buy low quali dank plus he can roll you a blunt.
Second ..if you do all of it right and you didnt smoke before, you wont go home at 6!!! Remember my words..
Your words will be "there is no way i can go home like this"
>>
If you still live with your parents you have to live by their rules. If you don't like it move the fuck out. You're 19 you need to start taking care of yourself.
>>
>>728232187
idea: go out with your friend for the night and dont go home you idiot. who the fuck cares when you get home?

if youre really too retarded to figure that out, use eye drops and eat some food 30 minutes before you plan to be home.
>>
>>728235754
you got any better ideas?
either deal with it or dont. not my problem
>>
>>728232187
U can also say that you went out swimming for PE or whatever, and thats the reason why u have red eyes. Make sure you've packed your swimming trunks and your towel though.

Have fun mate
>>
>>728232187
First off, fuck a splif. All weed all the time.
>>
>>728235780
>Second ..if you do all of it right and you didnt smoke before, you wont go home at 6!!! Remember my words.. Your words will be "there is no way i can go home like this"

So you're basically telling OP to not smoke because he won't be in any condition to relax around his mom
>>
Hey dumbass, why don't you just blaze it up after she goes to sleep and watch some movies or some shit it's just weed, you dont need your friend to coddle your dick for you
>>
>>728236086
this.
>>
>>728236086
This. It's what I did when I still lived at home.
>>
File: 1483307270036.jpg (186KB, 643x650px) Image search: [Google]
1483307270036.jpg
186KB, 643x650px
>>728236021
Dude he is 19 and has ro be home at 6 ..
Of course he won't be relaxed thinking about getting thrown out of the house every moment. Just sayin this isnt enough time
>>
Ha ha lol smokin DAT kush lol I remember my first time lol look dood just sit back nd listenen 2 sum colt 45 mad stona tune dawg check it u might get da munchies he he lol xD c u l8r dood
>>
File: 1447181288843.png (114KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1447181288843.png
114KB, 224x216px
>>728236695
>>
File: 315.jpg (14KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
315.jpg
14KB, 250x243px
>>728237099
b8'd fag XD
>>
>>728235436
The most recent time I went to Zimbabwe, they actually played this song when we touched down in Johannesburg (lay-over there)
>>
Dude, you're 19 and have a curfew? But seriously, just tell her that you're going over to a friends house and will be home later. More time to soberize and smoke.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.