[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b How did you lose your virginity? What age, situation

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: funny-duck-closeup-face-picture.jpg (234KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
funny-duck-closeup-face-picture.jpg
234KB, 1600x1200px
Alright /b
How did you lose your virginity?
What age, situation and what part of it do you regret? (If you do)
>>
Age 16, we were left alone in her room. Then shit happened.

Wish I wasn't so awkward about it but it was good
>>
Lol I haven't yet
>>
>how did you lose your virginity?

Assuming all these faggots have even lost theirs yet. B8
>>
>>728166588
why is this literally the saddest picture i've ever witnessed? I think it's bringing back memories of a time where i was being a fucking idiot and throwing one of these around by the neck. didn't kill it or anything, but it ended up with a bloody nose. have regretted it everyday since then.
>>
>>728166588
Age 21 with an arranged friend with benefits.

Continued to fuck her for 4 years, fell in love and she broke my heart
>>
I'm 20 and haven't lost my virginity. I thought I was a 6/10 on a good day but maybe I'm uglier than I thought. Feels bad.
>>
>>728167965
It's not your looks it's your confidence
>>
>>728167705
Nigger what?
That's kinda fucked.
>>
>>728167705
Try that with a Canada goose
>>
>>728167833
Well atleast you got some pussy
>>
I was with one of my friends ( a girl)
>in her house
>no parents
>she walks upstairs
>comes back down with only underwear and a bra
>wtf is happening
>comes over to me
>doesn't say anything
>just sits on me and starts kissing me
>ok
>starts rubbing my dick
>does it so long I almost cum
>...
>takes off my pants
>"What is happening"
>takes off her underwear
>slips her vag over my dick
>instantly cum as soon as that happened cuz she rubbed me off for so long
>ends up pregnant
>I have to pay for pills
>not a great first time
>>
>>728168171
How fucking old were you to not have used condoms
>>
>>728166588
Yeah
>>
>>728168020
You're probably right. I think I fit the """""nice guy""""" character pretty well, except I don't get mad when I get rejected.

I'll start Chadding by working out and getting some sun.
>>
That's rough.
>>
File: MOGAR LIKES.jpg (12KB, 119x246px) Image search: [Google]
MOGAR LIKES.jpg
12KB, 119x246px
>>728166588
MOGAR ONLY DOES RP. REAL SEX IS FOR NERDS
>>
>>728168247
I didn't bring condoms cuz I didn't know she felt that way, I was there for food and I was 15
>>
>>728168376
could this be the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491186125976.jpg (29KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491186125976.jpg
29KB, 600x336px
Assuming most of the people here would regret anything when they finally lose their virginity...
Pretty much everyone is desperate here
>>
File: MOGARR.png (656KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
MOGARR.png
656KB, 1280x800px
>>728168452
I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A COUPLE DAYS NOW. IT HAS NOT COUGHT ON YET.
>>
>>728168452
Please God no.
>>
File: MOGAR.png (107KB, 212x283px) Image search: [Google]
MOGAR.png
107KB, 212x283px
>>728168702
NO GOD, ONLY MOGAR
>>
No one here has or will lose their virginity. This is very obvious.
>>
>40
>Paid a homeless methchick $50 to "Help me out"
>I hate my entire existence in general
>>
>>728168928
Bwahahahahaha

Every time I feel miserable or inadequate I just think about you fucks
>>
>>728166588
nice dubs
I was 15. It was New Year's night with my first actual girlfriend that I saw outside of school. Penetrated her on midnight. We fucked for a good 45 minutes but it was the typical 'losing your virginity with missionary and awkward thrusting' sex. I beat off earlier that night to prepare and I just remember "Man this doesn't feel as good as my hand" But dude once I got with a few more partners, that opinion changed. Oh the good ole days
>>
>>728168928
Literally the saddest thing I've read tonight..
Atleast you're not a virgin anymore, right?
>>
I've done everything but actual sex so fuck
>>
>>728168788
>MOGAR
I am going to help.
>>
File: ONLY MOGAR.png (108KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
ONLY MOGAR.png
108KB, 500x340px
>>728169220
MOGAR THANKS YOU
>>
>>728166588
>How did you lose your virginity?
I eventually placed my penis inside a girl's vagina.
>>
>>728168253
Try being rude and a little bit of a dick. You can still be morally good to a girl and make her feel great, but if you're too much of a "nice guy", they will just think you're a pushover candyass
>>
>>728169303
How did mogar lose his virginity then?
>>
>>728166588
16. Both of our folks were home so we couldn't fuck at the houses so we found an abandoned car wash and made a fire. We fucked twice then never talked again.
>>
>>728166588
Picked tobacco for a summer job when I was 14. I was a hard worker and got transferred to the barns as a "reward". So I walked around the rafters hanging 4 ft sticks with leaves sewn to them. The sewing was done by the 60 Puerto Rican girls (age 14 - 16) who worked below me. There was me and one other guy doing the hanging.
2 guys.
60 Puerto Rican girls.
2 guys.
60 Puerto Rican girls.
You bet your ass they all planed to fuck the 2 of us before the Summer was over.
I may have missed one or two, but lunchtime was fuckin' epic.
>>
Was 16 at summer camp. I was a councillor and apparently a stud undenounced to me. Start hanging with girl after she commented on seeing my dick through my swim suit. I was 15 for first few weeks at camp. On 16 birthday we are chilling on a hill after curfew ( super strict camp madd rules) hiding I guess. We're making out end up getting bj don't cum. I say I have a condom so it's on. Pull down her pants miss and go low. Failure.jpeg. Second times the charm, bj comes back to haunt me, cum in like 3 seconds but I didn't care I just lost my virginity and would never have to be worried about becoming wizard status virgin.
>>
File: MOGARRR.jpg (100KB, 440x308px) Image search: [Google]
MOGARRR.jpg
100KB, 440x308px
>>728169505
LIKE A FUCKING ROCKSTAR
>>
>>728169775
Average awkward firsty
>>
>>728169820
With who?
>>
I lost mine at 16-17 to the vietnamese school whore. Appearantly she was a prepressed catholic untill she couldn't do and litterally introduced herself to me with "Can I suck your dick" I was young and a virgin and figured fuck yea, she wasn't incredibly cute, but not hideous, just... vietnameese looking. I kinda regret the entire thing, she sucked my dick in the mall parking lot, we dated for a while then we fucked in the middle of the woods like 4 months later, then our relationship ended when she went full SJW. I kinda regret the whole thing now. Entire thing really sucked. She was loose compared to others I've fucked after, and it took a solid 45 minutes to cum, eventually I had to pull out and finish it myself. Reaaaaly sucked.

Since then I've only had 2 other sexual partners, one being much better, and the other being meh. I regret both of those too. 19 now, not getting shit in the way of pussy since I left school. I tried online dating, but eh I don't care to pay for the advanced mode or whatever it's called so I'm shit out of luck.
>>
>>728166588
>got a hooker
>I was 25
>my only regret was not ponying up for a higher quality whore
>>
>>728170079
SHUSH
>>
>>728166588
Age 16

Her mom always had dance class on Sunday mornings so we always had the place to ourselves. I don't regret a thing about it. Dated for a year and 7 months before breaking up.
>>
lvl 42 wizard here

cannot fathom a life with sex
>>
16 years old

>gf and i going out for like 8 months
>spend summer doing hand and mouth stuff

She lived with her grandparents cause her mom was a meth addict and dad had some degenerative muscle disorder (i've had 2 gfs whose dads are crippled)

>December
>she's hiking with granddad
>granddad falls off a big rock, breaks both legs
>in the hospital in nearest big city
>GF texts, "Hey, my grandma and brother JUST left to visit granddad"
>yes
>Big city is an hour away
>"Hey mom can i borrow the volvo? Evan and I are trying to learn a new song and we need to practice a few hours."
>No problem anon
>Shower quick, shave balls in the shower, fresh looking
>Drive straight to her place
>She wants to fuck more than me cause i was a betafag all through high school, even though i got to fuck a lot
>"Should we put on a movie or something, just some noise so we don't think too much?"
>sure lol
>She puts on the fucking Little Mermaid
>We start making out
>She's wet right away, as usual
>I'm hard right away, as usual
>"Did you bring a condom?"
>Yeah (i'm not some idiot who doesn't think things through)
>Had used serious deathgrip to masturbate for the past 5 years since i was 11
>Slip it in
>Feels good, but not THAT much better than masturbating
>Takes me 35 minutes to finish cause of death grip
>I know cause i'd read on forums the girls first time isn't always super good feeling
>Can't imagine how uncomfortable it musta been for her
>Afterwards she calls all her best friends with me in the room bragging about how long i lasted
>"Don't you want to tell any of your friends anon?"
>Pull out LG Rumor 2
>Fake call Evan and "tell him" i lost my virginity

For the rest of that school year she: Cheated on me 2 times, broke up with me for TRYING weed even though she constantly smoked and drank, and tried to kill herself when i wouldn't get back together with her. Truly an enthusiastic lay, though. Ruined my life trying to guilt me for her suicide attempt.
>>
She lived by herself with a roommate.
Roommate was gone for work, makeout session for 20 minutes. Then fucked for 45... Cuddled afterwards.. she told me she was getting the next day so I was quite proud.
I only kinda regret not being her first. But she said I was better so fuck it
>>
>>728171475
*hurting not getting
>>
We wanna hear some fucked up things come on b
>>
Was17with the wife of a councillor of my church youth group on her husbands bed. Seperate beds, how fucked up is that? Kept fucking her for the next couple of years and believe me she was a freak. Out side she was all hair up in a bun, high necked shirts and ankle length skirts. Inside i fucked her in every hole in every position in every room if thier house. And I'm reasonably sure she was banging half the other guys and probably some of the girls at the group too.
>>
>be me
>skinny but handsome all through high school
>don't get laid all through high school
>put pussy on pedestal
>awkward as fuck when talking to girls
>confidence so low
>win poker tournament at friends house
>buddy from army suggests we get whores using the winnings from tournament
>drive down to tiajuana. Get taxi at border
>go to place called Adelitas
>enter place with stripper poles and loud music
>fucking 9/10's everywhere
>blonde/brunette/light complexion/dark complexion
>find a fucking gorgeous brunette with tan lines on her C-cup tits
>literally walk with her right next door to hotel attached to the fucking bar
>her body is so sexy,tight and firm, beautiful smile
>she puts condom on and I enter her
>holyfuckthisiswhatihavebeenmissing.jpeg
>we do different positions missionary,doggystyle
>I finally finish while inside her
>she small talks me while she cleans up
>head back downstairs to bar next door
>20 minutes later she introduces me to her gorgeous blonde friend from guadalarja
>take her upstairs. Gorgeous girl I can't believe she's going to let me put it in her
>finally finish with her. I'm in awe the whole time
>find my buddy at bar
>drive home as the sun rises
>feeling fucking good
>curse is broken
>get on dating website and get introduced to friends of friends

Tl;dr. If you're saving yourself great. If you're not opposed to paying for pussy it can do wonders for your confidence. Make sure they are clean,beautiful, and that they insist you wear a condom. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool
>>
With teacher. Grades were pretty bad and he said he would be able to teach me. Temptation kicked in and one thing led to another.. also found out he might have slipped some kind of aphrodisiac in my drink

No one knew about it as he made me promise not to tell anyone because it would ruin both our lives.... I regret not telling anyone soon enough. Now it's too late.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.