[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else got cannabis induced depersonalization? does it go away?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 3

File: 2000px-Cannabis_leaf.svg.png (128KB, 2000x2133px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Cannabis_leaf.svg.png
128KB, 2000x2133px
anyone else got cannabis induced depersonalization? does it go away?
>>
>>728000069
yeah it does. It's not depersonalization, its just a fog. kinda like what happens with anti histamines
>>
>>728000676
doubt it considering it's been ongoing for a few months now atleast. can't say with certainty that it's dp, but I definitely don't feel the same.
>>
>>728000069
Wut dat niggy?
>>
>>728000870
it could just be a mental thing. had the same thing happen to a buddy
>>
>>728000069
tell me more about it. What symptoms are you experiencing?
>>
>>728000069
Yeah, there's been some times that I've had some feelings of depersonalization, though I've had those since before I started smoking. Anytime I get it now and it lasts for more than a few days, I'll just take a couple days of smoking and it'll go away, if it doesn't just go away on its own.
>>
>>728001094
think so too. guess I just gotta wait it out

>>728000889
basically a mental state where you feel disconnected from yourself and reality, you sorta feel like you're in a dream

>>728001365
it's hard to describe, I just feel "off", like something isn't right. I feel like I can't focus well too.

>>728001538
usually I only smoke on weekends, maybe I'll cut back a bit and see how I feel
>>
>>728001790
Do you do any other drugs, by chance? Also, I'd highly suggest exercise, if you don't already. Something about a jog or lifting really goes a long way to make me feel more..."present" I'd guess you'd say.
>>
>>728001790
>basically a mental state where you feel disconnected from yourself and reality, you sorta feel like you're in a dream

You should do some meditaton. Your Brain is trying to make sense of too many realities at once.
>>
>>728000870
you're just fucking insane then... nothing that can be done to help that.

Probably shouldn't be doing drugs if you're mentally unstable as fuck. Just a thought.
>>
>>728002127
Not OP, but what about different realities now?
>>
>>728000000
>>
>>728000000
>>
>>728000069
I got depersonalization disorder SYMPTOMS from abusing lsd amd allad. They come back every now amd then. Mostly they're gone. You're weed shit want be serous at all
>>
I WISH SOMEONE TOLD ME THIS WHEN IT HAPPEND TO ME: it will not go away, but it will become better. you learn to manage it and you learn to live with it. i barely notice it anymore. it also make you hate weed and potheads with a fucking passionn
>>
I got it years ago, and it still hasn't gone away. Some days are better than others, but it is always there
>>
>>728000069
Reddit.com/r/dpdr

Subreddit for depersonalization disorder. Welcome.
>>
>>728000069
>depersonalization

its called being high

i just want you young guys to know that "depersonalization" didnt exist as recently as the early 2000s. its completely made up shit from the past 10 years.
>>
>>728002510
youre an idiot
>>
>>728000069
Nice numbers and yes I sometimes feel like that, it goes away
>>
>>728002407
Can confirm. Used to smoke, hate weed junkies. Worst fucking drug ever imo. Less stigma = more users = more use = worse work ethic and grades = laziness = cycle of weed trash
>>
>>728002119
I don't do any other drugs. I go on runs sometimes and play a few sports, I don't lift though.

>>728002224
me and my parents have never have been diagnosed with any mental illnesses. so that's possible but I doubt it.

>>728002407
I still smoke, weed for me is still nice

>>728002510
being high and having dp/dr are two very different things lmao

>>728002666
tbh weed has never made me lazy or unmotivated. i'm still able to get shit done
>>
>>728000069
had this in combination with anxiety disorder, i stopped smoking completely took me 18 month to get back to normal. now years later i smoke one or two sometimes and i dont effect me in that way anymore
>>
>>728002666
you're fucking retarded
kill yourself loser
>>
>>728001790
Start exercising more. Seriously, it works. Weed is such a shitty drug. Stop smoking that shit and being a lazy fuck please. Do mdma and lsd every few months instead. It's a mini vacation. Weed is only good with a SO and sex. Other than that it's trashy and lazy /s
>>
File: 1435704522838.png (1KB, 326x130px) Image search: [Google]
1435704522838.png
1KB, 326x130px
>>728000069
I think the 'drug' that messed with my head the most was actually accutane.
I felt like a different person during the curation and I actually felt like I turned into something I'm not, against my will.

Took about a year off the pills to get back to normal, still I see there is a part of me that won't go back to normal, like I've seen too much or something. Other than that I feel somewhat well now, just tend to stutter from time to time which wasn't the case before I took those pills.

As for weed, you either get used to that feeling and it becomes a part of you or just stop smoking for some time and it'll all go back to normal. Its just that you can't unsee or un-experience the things you had when you smoked weed, but the 'weird feeling' shouldn't be an issue I don't think
>>
>>728002891
I'm not saying don't smoke ever.. but just like how getting drunk twice a week is bad I would say the same with weed. When people do it everyday after they get off work they're addicted and won't excel in anything.. most people
>>
>>728000069
What medical "ailment" are you inventing now OP?
>>
>>728003080
most people won't excel in anything anyway.
most people are lazy and dumb by fucking default.
most people are completely content with working some shit job that just gives them enough to pay the bills and maybe a few extra frivolities here and there.
most people are fucking WORTHLESS.
don't blame the shittiness of people on a fucking drug.
>>
>>728003244
True but I've also seen some bright people get too caught up in weed culture and end up putting their priorities off. I think we're both right to some extent.
>>
>>728000069
OP these dumb niggers don't know what they're talking about. The same thing happened to a friend of mine and with proper medication it goes away within a couple of months, without it it takes a bit longer but either way you'll end up being fine. It takes longer for some than others and technically yes you'll have it forever but you will no longer be affected by it.
>>
>>728003244
OK Mr Randian Faggot, let us in on the secret of becoming the top 5% income bracket for society. I'd love to watch you make a total fool of yourself.
>>
>>728003244
stoner logic
>people are shit anyway so we might as well shit over our lives with this shit drug because it is harmless. we are not shit because of the drug, we are shit regardless.
>>
>>728003457
what medication is that exactly? don't think I wanna start telling a doctor that i'm doing something illegal
>>
>>728003457
You don't need medication. If it's DPDR you woukd literally have to take it your whole life. With or without the medication it will go away eventually. I've been through it. It's the foginess of being high and and not getting good quality sleep. Yea contrary to popular belief weed fucks up your sleep. Prevents you from going into the rem cycle.

I'd like to know what medication your friend was taking, because I don't think it had much of an effect if at all. You don't get dpdr from smoking weed. You get dpdr like effects which can linger but will go away on their own
>>
>>728003520
>>728003521
Ah, and here comes the retard cuckservatives apologizing for their fascist legislation and hypocritical hatred for a drug while imbibing themselves on the fermented jew on a DAILY basis.
faggot logic
>hurr lemme greentext some shit aren't I so smart and hip
kill yourselves both of you. I know neither one of you faggots have done shit with your lives, hence why you got so fucking butthurt at my post
because it's true
go fix the holes in your trailer cletus and then worship the picture of donald trump you printed out faggot
>>
>>728003724
Don't listen to him it was probably anti psychotics or benzodiazapines. It will go away by itself OP. You have dpdr like symptoms, not dpdr. Weed can't give you dpdr. Medication might help symptoms, or they might not. Just go the natural route and quit for a few weeks. You'll be bck soon enough
>>
>>728002666
I mean I guess that happens if you have no sense of motivation but if you control your habits rather than let them control you it won't be a problem. I smoke daily and yet I find myself worlds ahead of all my peers in terms of work ethic, leadership, social skills and physical activity, but that also might be because I'm alpha as fuck. Either way, if you let weed make you lazy and sluggish you're a bitch anyway and should kill yourself.
>>
>>728002275
op was talking about feeling DE personalized which is a feeling that can be associated with meditation.
The things one experiences in meditation are /can be different than that of the standard, perceived 'reality' we live in.
Smoke herb, breath deeply, release.
>>
>>728003520
>hurrr da game's rigged against
>alex jones said so
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Go back to your faggot board loser
>>>/mlpol/
>>
>>728003810
How does that make me conservative?
My post was pro pot and anti rat race.
You need to start smoking some good indica, anon.
>>
>>728003890
I just don't like this glorification of weed in our culture now that keeps saying it's harmless. Pope need to have some fucking intellectual honesty. It is not harmless for a kid in high school. Teenagers have no self control and if they like something they will try to get as much as they can most of the time. Obviously there is exceptions.

I don't give a shit if an adult wants to smoke all day everyday #vapenation. What I do care about is this misinformation talking about how good weed for you is amd how there are no existing negative effects. The negative effects are mental, not physical
>>
I had Mescaline recently, Haven't completely returned to baseline. words are difficult to read as they slightly expand and constructing sentences Is hard. For brief moments I forget who I am until something in my external reality gets my attention and snaps me back in. I can't tell if subtle things that have happened in the past couple weeks were a dream or not. I've been sick and taking codeine as relief which has helped ease things. Emotions are highly exhagerated.
>>
>>728003923
Still waiting. Tell us how we earn 100k a year within a year. Go.
>>
>>728003735
I'm not too clear on the details all I know is he took some prescribed pills after experiencing symptoms of dp and slowly but surely his symptoms deteriorated. It's been almost exactly one year now and he says that if he smokes too much it makes him feel a little weird (similarly to how he felt before) but says that it lasts like a day before he feels normal again. He smokes frequently and hasn't experienced regular symptoms for I'd say five months or so.
>>
>>728004187
You cannot prove weed is harmful, anon.
>>
>>728004245
The afterglow.. a lot of psychs have that. Most people embrace it. Colors are still brighter, music appreciation is still there, different more creative thought, etc
>>
>>728004280
>within a year

see this is why you'll never have anything faggot.
not only are you lazy, but you're impatient too
fucking gen z slime get the fuck off of my website you lazy cocksucking queer
>>
>>728004427
>more creative thought
no wonder they want it illegal
>>
>>728004362
Lol what? Are you stupid?
>>
>>728004515
So that's a "no," you can't give any examples and you're full of shit. Shocking.
>>
>>728004187
oh please
people act like alcohol is totally harmless and necessary to have a good time.
you fags need to start being honest with yourselves
why does it feel like I'm always arguing with alcohol shills in these threads?
everytime someone shits on weed, and you shit on alcohol as a counterpoint, saying they should both be illegal, the anti-pot faggots chimp the fuck out because they need their precious baby bottle to make it through the day.
fuck off faggot
>>
>>728002902

Weed is great with alcohol
>>
>>728004362
Can you prove it's not? And yea.. you fucking can. Look at someone pre stoner to post stoner in high school. Guaranteed grade change. It's no good for high schoolers, maybe it's okay for adults. If you honestly believe there are absolutely 0 negative affects than I know you're being dishonest. Every drug, even kratom and caffeine, which I take everyday has negative affects. Im going into oharmacy as a career I don't just circle jerk around bashing weed. Have some honesty. The more you lie the more you push people away from your side of the argument. Even with me believing that weed is bad I still think it should be decriminalized
>>
>>728004591
Lol what? Are you dodging the criticism?
>>
>>728000069
OP I am unfortunately speaking from experience. Yes it does, but you need to stop smoke and taking drugs forever, sorry. I got it after years of heavy smoking, when I smoked hi extract of salvia. It slowly stopped after ca 1 year. But I cannot smoke anymore. I tried few times, but its always there when I get high. I am sober now I have no problems whatsoever.
>>
>>728004629
I have tons of examples but you're not getting shit because you're a lazy degenerate faggot looking for easy outs and shortcuts.
kill yourself queer
>>
>>728004677
You could use some high CBD shit right now. You sound uptight.
>>
>>728004677
Are you kidding?? Just because I don't think weed is good for you doesn't mean I don't think it should be legal. I honestly believe ALL drugs should be decriminalized, no matter how bad they sre for someone. It's their choice to do as they please. I just wish people were more honest about the psychological effects of drugs as oppose to the physical.
>>
>>728004702
>can you prove a negative?
just what I thought
Kek
>>
>>728004187
I mean it's a comparison of pros and cons. It should be kept out of the hands of teenagers because much like you pointed out kids are fucking dumb as shit and don't consider moderation, so they blow their money and smoke everything within a little while because they have no self control. Then they get confused as to why they don't do shit when their fucking up their brain chemistry and just keep telling themselves "the weed doesn't do shit. I agree that it is ignorant to say marijuana has no negative side effects but if people can be smart about it and don't abuse it can have positive effects. These effects become negative when these morons try to smoke a fuckin ounce at once and can't feel feelings afterwards.
>>
>>728001538
Then don't smoke weed you fucking retard
>>
>>728004187
>humans have no self control and if they like something they will try to get as much as they can most of the time.
Fixed.

>misinformation talking about how good weed for you
So all these delapidated weed junkies just trying to smoke their chronic pain away are lying to themselves?
Tell me more about your multiple Doctorates.
>>
>>728004917
No you can't prove a negative, didn't think you'd catch that. Maybe I underestimated you eit her way, it doesn't make my argument any less valid.
>>
>>728004774
Then post them. 2 good examples of how anyone can break into 100K in 5 years or less. Come on if it's so easy.
>>
>>728004930
I agree with pretty much all of that, yea
>>
>>728005029
Your argument makes you sound like a Prohibitionist dick like Jeff Sessions. Is that what you want?
>>
>>728000069
> depersonalization

Huh? What are you talking about, mister?

Cannabis is the greatest thing on Earth.
>>
>>728005071
You're not only worthless but boring too.
Come up with better trolls faggot.
>>
>>728005281
So that's another "no," you believe it's easy to make a lot of money but you can't say how. And I'M the troll.
Top lel
>>
>>728004982
I don't care if someone is smoking for medical reasons. Good for them. I think there are real benefits to medicinal weed.
>>
>>728005281
You probably voted for Trump too. That's why you post like such a faggot.
>>
>>728005226
No. I'm all for decriminalizing every drug.
>>
>>728005423
>>728005706
so butthurt
so so butthurt
>>
>>728005071
Have land
Become farmer

Have a skill that can be turned into profits. 20k/ year [100k/5years] is hobby money.
I Blow glass once a week, make ~500, 25k/year.

Lastly once you have savings, invest them, do what rich people do and you'll be rich.
Once you have money making money becomes alittle easier.
>>
>>728005423
it is easy to make a lot of money, you're just stupid
hence by your retarded posts
you probably voted for Hillary too
dumb faggot
>>
>>728005670
Great. Then you agree that marijuana also has medicinal benefits psychologically.
>>
>>728005841
Still waiting faggot.>>728003520
>>
>>728005937
Still waiting for you to provide examples
>>
>>728005938
Sometimes, but not on a normal person. It's good for Parkinson psychologically yea, because the effects of that disorder directly correspond to their psyche. On a normal 21 year old guy after smoking everyday, I just don't see how that can affect him positively. You're just trading one sobriety for another type when you're getting hugh all the time. I may be able to agree that it's nuetral for some, but the chances of it being GOOD for a normal person every day is an outlier
>>
>>728006424
Or dealing with stress, high blood pressure, whatever. Who the fuck are you to judge, anyway? How does it affect you?
>>
>>728006652
I'm not judging anyone for taking it. And everything I said was trying to be objective regardless of my experience. I spent a good year of being a stoner, always smoking with that group. I went to a different school and something snapped inside of me and I realized how pointless it was. I quit for a year and started experimenting with harder drugs every few months (mdma, lsd, coke, morphine) I had less desire to get addicted to those than weed because of weeds good stigma. During the time I did all the "hard drugs" I got straight As and starting learning organic chemistry. Next time I smoked weed I got really fucked up and realized it's way too intense to be doing everyday. From then on I smoked once every 3 or 4 weeks+ with my SO but never aloe or with anyone else.

I only use Kratom now and trip every 6 months about. All this was 2 years ago
>>
>>728007048
Not everyone ends up doing harder shit. You are not a"normal person." I've smoked weed most of my life and that's it.
>>
>>728007243
I don't consider weed a gateway drug if that's what you thought I was getting at. I was honestly better off doing mdma once every 3 months or acid every 2 months than I was smoking weed everyday. I'd trade 10 pounds of weed for 1 dose of morphine anyday. I don't do drugs snymore, not because I think they're bad but because of my job.

My point was that I personally had more clarity, productivity, motivstion, and discipline when I was using harder drugs occasionally than weed pretty much everyday. I'm not saying that's true with everyone, but it certainly was in my circle of friends. 3/4 of my friends didn't like weed but we'd do almost anything else. They're all fucking shit up at ivy league schools right now except the one weed smoker who sells coke
>>
>>728007243
But yea I don't believe in the concept of gateway drugs. I think it's all who you hangout with an what you're exposed to.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.