[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 34

It's time.
>>
>>727926066
I can't recover from you. I don't know what you did or how you did it to me but it's been over half a year and I still struggle with it all. I can't even go anywhere because of all the memories. At this rate I'm going to have to leave the country or an hero.
>>
>>727926066
I tasted my poop once.
>>
>>727926269

Youll get through this. You will feel better. You will reclaim your life back that's yours and yours to share with someone else. And you'll be proud and happy just don't give up
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 691x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 691x800px
Pic related gets me off
>>
I want things in live but have no motivation to actually achieve them.

Some day I'll die in my computer chair.
>>
>>727926569
I second this. Have aspirations. But I feel they're too unattainable. Spend most of my time not chasing them.
>>
>>727926531
Thanks man. Having a particularly bad day with it today. I think I fell for that one worse than any other.
>>
All of my "let's just be friends" are friends I don't have anymore. How do you not check on me when things go wrong. Guess I should've tried to keep my family closer.Much closer
>>
Always saw you for what you could've been
Ever since you met me. Like when Chrysler made that one car that looked just like the Bentley. I always saw you for what you could've been. And even when it's business with you it's personal again. I knew you before you made ends meet and now we're meeting our end
>>
>>727926916
Family is way more important than bitches.
>>
You're so predictable I hate people like you. Kennedy Road taught me not to trust people like you. How you supposed to figure out what I'm going through. You can't even figure out what's going on with you. You judge me 'fore you met me yeah it figures
I make all the player's anthems for the real niggas. With my dad out in Tennessee is where I belong. Out here in L.A. I don't know what's going on
>>
Is it my imagination or is compulsive lying genetic in Flips? It's like it's considered a virtue over there or something.
>>
You sit and you pray hoping that the stars align. My luck is a sure thing cause I'm living right. When I needed you, you couldn't give me any advice. But you always had something to say every other time. Everybody that I met on the way tries to get in the way. I'm fooding and serving them all like I'm working for minimum wage. Someone up there must just love testing my patience. Someone up there must be in need of some entertainment. Forgiveness for your ways. If I ever loved ya, I'll always love ya that's how I was raised. Same way I'm right here still feeling the way. Same way I'm realizing on a day to day that
>>
>>727926798
I've pretty much given up at this point. Alcoholism getting worse and eating me...and my liver alive. It's really depressing. You never think you'l wind up like this but lo and behold....
>>
Remember when we were walking down that street and you told me about that random guy who added you to facebook and I got a bit jealous only to be told I was possessive and hear you change your story around? When I saw that this is who you ran off with that was awesome. All makes sense now. The weird behaviour, being cold and avoiding me and all that stuff. I really was lead to believe that it was all me being paranoid as you pretty much gaslighted me. There are still times that it comes back to haunt me as it is tonight.You really put me through the wringers there. Whatever you want to say about how I was difficult at times I didn't deserve that. Never even got so much as an apology.
>>
Forget about me, there's no chance of us having what we had before. We're on different paths anyways and I hate you and everything you've done to me.
>>
>>727928761
What did she do?
>>
>>727926916
OK, Drake.
>>
>>727928618
Good one! Now do "Forgot About Dre."
>>
>>727926269
At some meetings I used to go to, this old guy would always say that nothing is very good or very bad for very long.
>>
>>727927458
Get help. Alcoholism is a disease. You can't geat it on your own.
>>
My low weight is fucking me over, anons.
>>
>>727929715
I talked to my Dad today about helping me get into rehab. I couldn't bear to ask for help for a long time.
>>
>>727929625
Yeah the bad seams to be taking it's time to go away for me these days.
>>
>>727929985
Well I don't know his or your definition of very long but I'm assuming his is longer as he was pretty old. Just takes time.
>>
I don't give 3 fucks about your parents I just want to fuck you until you cum, I want to give you more pleasure than anyone or anything. Why must you stop me from this? (not pedo related)
>Inb4 she's my age
>inb4 she is dating me
>Inb4 she's old enough for age of consent in our state but her parents are overprotective
>>
Damn op is a huge fag
>>
>>727930189
Maybe. I'm thinking I need to move or something though just to get a sense of a new beginning. Feeling pretty left behind where I am now.
>>
OP is confirmed faggot
>>
>>727926066
I still miss you. Before sleep takes me, you're the only thing on my mind.
It hurts, so bad. I had to watch you slowly die for ten months, my beautiful daughter. With both you and your mother gone, I am losing reasons to continue.
It hurts so fucking much.
>>
>>727930467
this whole thread is filled with faggots
>>
File: 1483918244832.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483918244832.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>this is probably some typical bullshit compared to the other posts but hey you told me to get it off my chest

i like this girl more than any other before. she's such a bag of mixed signed, i cant tell if she likes me or not. we're gonna write songs together over the weekend and ill see what happens. i just love her so much. im just such a fucking loser when it comes to actually being appealing other than funny, i plenty of friends, but i cant ever get my hair right, i just look like a total faggot
>>
>>727926066
I love you, xxx! I see youre online on battlenet and didnt even say hi... Probably cause You dont love me or miss me like I do for you. Ohh it hurts so much... Why do you keep ignoring my feelings? Guess Ill Never know... *hearts*
>>
I want a threesome. Have Gf, pretty perfect one, know i could easily seduce two women, but morale. and "Love"
>>
>>727931939
fag
>>
>>727931696
U r a fucking chink nigger faggot take the likes of your kind back to hell you fucking slut mpngering whoee, I never want to see your yellow face again take it to pissing hell you fucking Bitch shit aborted stain of ass. I will tear your stupid nigger cock out and shove it into my fucking rectum and make you watc because I don't FUK..
>>
>>727926066
I jacked off into my friend's girlfriend's shampoo.
>>
>>727926066
It
>>
>>727932086
Why so rude? Im not a nigger and dont even have a peepee~
>>
File: wastight.png (476KB, 629x539px) Image search: [Google]
wastight.png
476KB, 629x539px
>>727926066
No matter how much I`ve accomplished in my life, how far Ive come, I still want to just die. Its been 7 years.
>>
>>727932336
Jk
>>
I'm in love with a girl who likes me back but I'm too much of a fucking pussy to tell her how I feel
>>
Im a degenerate, dependant on alcohol, have no friends, parents hate me, struggling in college, too scared i will fail suicide and end up a cripple
>>
>>727926066
I probably have diabetes.
>>
>>727932518
hah
*hugs hugs*
It ok...
>>
>>727932065
9rojection: da moovie
Kys hopelessfag
>>
>>727927458
Solution is 4 letterz
>>
When I was 20 I had a girlfriend who was completely wild and crazy. She was a bit older than me (27) and had a 6 year old daughter. After a year of dating we moved in together. Shortly after they moved in things started getting weird. Her daughter ran around naked a lot and my girl encouraged it. She also wore very little at home. A week after they moved in she told me about how her dad and uncle started molesting her when she was 4, but she told me this while sucking my dick and fingering herself. Then she started always trying to blow/fuck me while her daughter napped in the same room. I was a little uncomfortable but I wasn't going to turn down sex so I got used to it. Two months after they moved in and we are in the middle of some kinky sex. I'm tied to the bed with a gag on and blindfolded. She's been sucking my dick and teasing me she had me really worked up I needed to cum. She said she was gonna let me cum now and started going pretty good but the whole time I wondered why she didn't deep throat me like she knows I like. I'm gonna cum soon so don't care about anything else. My hips start thrusting lightly and she asked if I was gonna cum. I said yes she said ok don't be mad. I thought she was gonna stop before I came but then I felt it that sweet release as all the cum drained from my balls. At the same time I started cumming she took off my blind fold. She is sitting next to me holding my cock and her now 7 year old daughter is the mouth I'm cumming in. I can't stop it now I've already started and didn't want to anyway. I felt disgusted scared betrayed and extremely aroused all at the same time. Her daughter swallows what she can and spits the rest. She asked me if she did a good job. I was feeling a million different ways and I was exhausted all could think to do was shake my head yes. My gf didn't untie me instead she took the gag out of my mouth and said lets talk a minute. All I could say weakly was what the hell. She told me how she never disliked what
>>
>>727928618
Dude...you know what to do...
>>
>>727928761
>anyways

Leaf detected.
>>
>>727933472
An hero?
>>
I honestly don't care about alot of things minus playing video games. They're just so much more entertaining than people. But I don't wanna be a lone hermit either. I'll figure something out i guess.
>>
I hate myself so much. I can't forgive me even if I know that I didn't do anything. I'm pretty sure that that is because of the different situations that I lived: the sexual abuse from my brother when I was little, the death of my mother when I was twelve, the emotional abandoning of my father before and after that....I really want to end my life, but I don't do it because I'm afraid, I know that life will get better, but I have no motivation to change my situation. The depression is eating me slowly. I miss my mother so much, I really need her. I need advice. I'm going to have twenty and everyone are complain about me because I'm not doing anything with my life, but I don't know what to do. I still don't know how to afront life. I want someone to help me, to give me instruction about what to do with my life. I'm so tired.
>>
>>727933375
What happened to her. How her dad and uncle were very sweet and loving to her and she wanted that for her daughter. And that she trusted me and loved. I didn't really know what to think. Part of knew this would be very wrong but the shit side of me reasoned her mom wanted me to and so did the girl. I let her ear honey me into the idea and I started a sexual relationship with both of them. The very next day I would have sec with her daughter. Pussy was like molten steel with a death grip. Never had cum so hard before. They lived with me for six years. We had an arguement one morning and I came home from work and they were gone. No note left most of thier stuff behind took only a few things. Never heard from or saw them again. Was horribly depressed for next two years not just for losing them but for what I had allowed myself to do in the first place. Eventually forgive self life goes on. At 32 met woman that is now my wife. Two kids both boys. Completely normal life now and my wife has no idea about my past.
>>
I'm so fucking done with my (ex)girlfriend. This bitch acts like she's the only one who has problems and emotions, and she's so fucking childish, petty, and selfish. She dumped me twice, only to come crawling back, and one day after breaking up with me, she texts me maybe we should get back together, then makes out with another nigga. This bitch is honestly such a fucking hoe when she's not cuffed, and way too friendly when she is, and I honestly want to be done w/ her. The only reason I'm still here is because of the sex, and if she's pregnant I wanna see that bastard aborted.
>>
mid 30's. married 10 years. had first kid a month ago.

i fucking hate everything about my life. told her for 15 years i never wanted kids. she was cool with that, until she wasn't. i should have left then. but i didn't. i was afraid of the unknown, and it was easier to just stay. she begged and cried and finally i broke down and said, "ok, if that's what you want, we'll have a kid."

now we do. and she's innocent, a blameless little baby who deserves better than me as a father, but even my stupid ass is better than no father at all. i know from experience. my own shitty father disappeared forever when i was 4 and never looked back.

i guess i have to accept that every dream or hope i ever had for myself is dead. i'm a life support system for a child now, and that's all i get to be until i die and stop existing forever.

fuck.
>>
what's
>>1
>>
this isn't as big as other things in this thread but whatever
> in love with girl who sees me as sexually attractive as a lamp
> talk to other girls to get my mind off of her
> end up meeting other cute girl who I eventually take out
> end up dating her just recently but regret it soon after because she ended up being so fucking annoying
> prom is in 2 weeks
> I can't back out and grow a pair of balls and take the girl I'm in love with to prom
> Can't get out of a clingy mess until after
> have to take clingy mcmight-have-a-breakdown to prom
> look back as to when I fucked up to get into that hell hole we call the friendzone
> still in love with original girl smh
>>
>>727934412
Get your dick out of there now before you really have a problem on your hands. Not worth it.
>>
>>727926066
I do not live in the US and i want to post more children for you but the mods ban me ever time i do it makes me want to cry sometimes that you can not marry a 11 year old thats a great age too breed

so much for land of the free can't even marry a 10 year old girl if you both want it
>>
>>727934978
I will stay where i am maybe ill come to america once my wife reaches 18 she wants to see the big citys like new york but she is only 11 and your country does not approve of are life choices
>>
>>727926066
I'm thinking of blackmailing my therapist and saying she showed me her tits and propositioned me when I was mentally incapacitated
>>
>>727934750
This is only kind of a big deal if you're the type of person who gets hung up easily. Do you get over shit fast, or do you tend to let exes get to you for awhile?
>>
>>727926459
How did it taste?
>>
>>727926533
What the fuck?
>>
>>727926066
I'm confused, is this loli? Or a young girl?
http://www.swingeer.com
>>
I think I'm dying.
>>
>>727931573
You gotta ask her out man. This could be the time.
>>
i'm really tired. when you tell me to work more or harder it makes me want to visit you in the ER, kick you in the balls and tell you to get off your lazy ass and get back to work
>>
(1/2) My entire life has been garbage, I first tried killing myself when I was 9. I tried wrapping an extension cord around my neck when my mother found me. I spent years in a group home because eventually my mother just couldnt deal with me. I got out, and the few friends I had forgot about me. I was alone. Got my first girlfriend at 13, she cheated on me. Fourteen I moved into the city from the suburbs, I made friends but still felt depressed. Friend invited me over to steal some booze from his father. Started drinking more, doing drugs. At 15 it the point where I drank every night, couldnt function without alcohol. I stopped going to school, but because of the connections to the group home a teacher came over for in home schooling for two hours a day. Met a girl when I was sixteen. Fell for her instantly, stopped drinking, stopped drugs, things started to look up. Over the course of our relationship, it slowly devolved into constant sex and emotional detachment. We fought all the time, the worst over her friend Cody. She left me on our anniversary. Found out a month later she was dating the only guy I didn't trust around her (Cody). I nearly drank myself to death. Friends became concerned, started hanging out more. Got invited out to a party after I turned 17. Met a girl there, she made me feel good about myself for the first time in a long time. She kisses me. Start hanging out more because we had mutual friends, and start dating. After my 18th birthday, she spends the night and asks me to take her virginity. I find out 5 months into our relationship she's 14, and just looked older. No one told me. All my friends thought I knew, her parents knew we slept together but they saw how I treated her and knew I wasn't out to hurt her. I had never broken up with someone, and due to attachment issues I could never pull myself to do it. 7 months into our relationship my grandmother calls me to tell me she heard on her scanner the police were being sent to my house.
>>
>>727936684

(2/2) I fucking ran. I go home hours later to find out the police stopped looking, told my mother if I came down to talk I wouldn't be arrested. Go there, get taken downtown. They interrogate me, this ends in me going to court, and more court. During this I talk to her, she says she'll wait, and after we just wont do anything. Get the charges lowered down, end up on a one year conditional discharge and a restraining order. Cool, I was free to leave and just couldnt get in trouble. Halfway through, I see a photo of her kissing another guy. I have a panic attack and attempt suicide. Realize after I calm down I'm bleeding out. I walk to the hospital dripping in blood. Fast forward, time moves on, I get over it. When I was 20, I got dragged out of my house by the police. My defender for the first trial never put on the record that the charges were lowered. I get taken to jail, hit by the guards and called a kiddy diddler. Get out on bail, court, court, get sentenced to 10 years of probation. I'm 25 now, I think about killing myself everyday. Despite having been dating my girlfriend now for 4 years, I still think about the one that fucked Cody. I'm miserable, and the only reason I don't kill myself, I just don't have the fucking willpower left in me. I know no one will read this shit, and I don't care. I just needed to say all of this somewhere.
>>
>>727926066
Niggers! Kebabs! and fuckin Polacks!
>>
I think I might love him
>>
Legit think there is a race war coming, recently bought a bunch of guns... really really can't stand niggers.
>>
Legit just really hate nignogpollywogs and need them to see the light
>>
grow a pair of fucking testicles. if someone implies that your favorite band is not the sole pinnacle of human artistic achievement and wit, it isn't a personal attack.
>>
>>727936938
I've discovered that I hate niggers and also most rednecks. I hate the lower class the upper class....I just hate everyone.
>>
Fuck you cunt, im not playing niggerball while listening to rap................ but nice dubs
>>
I have no future and don't know what I'm living for. Just floating around in a state of existential nihilism.
>>
people who hate black people and say "nigger" are just at grating and obnoxious as the violent, gun-toting stereotype ridden black people that listen to trap music
>>
>>727937722
I like using all racial slurs. I find them hilarious. But I do hate the criminal class white people as much as blacks. Sometimes I feel like this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUCILq6J2yU
>>
I hate the Sprint commercials that are Verizon commercials but changed. Sprint creative department is getting paid a shit load of money just copying Verizon's commercials.
>>
>>727936718
Holy shit man.... That's fucked up. Eventually, things might look up for you. Until then, good luck
>>
Sorry I peed all over your bed and you as well. Kinda glad I blacked out last night so that I don't remember much of my terrible attempt at sex.
>>
I'm actually starting to think I'm crazy because of 4chan I have thoughts of shooting up my school and I'm actually becoming racist
>>
I hate my life. I'm getting married to a woman I don't like so that the child I had with her can have a 'normal' family. I pissed away all my chances at having friends. I wish I could've at least convinced her to get an abortion. I've learned that I don't want to ever get married which is contrary to what I thought years ago. She's also the first and only girl I've ever had sex with and I'm the 8th guy she's had sex with, but she hasn't cheated on me, so that's nice. I don't like the person I've become. I wasted all my opportunities to really better myself. I should've had much much more self-confidence. I hate my life.
>>
My buddy's girlfriend confessed she is attracted to me, one time she even kept hitting on me. She is good looking as well. The thing is my buddy is a good friend mine. So I'm stuck between losing a good friend for fucking his girl or just do nothing about it an avoid the situation... I wish he was a shitty friend because I would not hesitate to fuck his girl if that was the case...
>>
ISIS/ISIL now claiming responsibility for the St Petersburg RU bombing today. Now saying they have *operatives inside the US* who will carry out a similar bombing to a transit hub inside the USA within 24 Hours
>>
>>727938937
kek.
>>
I fucked my step sister... and my stepfather constanly refers to himself as a motherfucker
>>
i literally fucking hate my life, fuck me fuck everything just let a fucking be miserable in peace instead of fucking trying to bother them. fuck this shit
>>
My ex-gf is a gold digger and I hope she commits suicide. Such a greedy, grasping, and manipulative cunt

I want to fuck my hot, 10/10 cousin but she's getting married next year and it pisses me off so much
>>
I think I'm falling in love with you. Every other girl I've only ever just wanted to fuck, but I really just want to play vidya and hang out with you. This has never happened to me before and I don't know what I'm doing at all. This post is probably beta-cringe. Please kill me.
>>
I didn't even love you that much
>>
>>727939361
Islamic terrorists should be expunged from the face of the Earth.
>>
>>727937722
Dubs tells the truth. Fuck white trash, fuck black trash, fuck em all.
>>
I wonder if I were to see you now after all this time has passed, if I'd just look at you with the rose coloured glasses off and think WTF?
>>
I'm a pathetic waste of space but I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself.
>>
>>727926066
I loved you. I still love you.
Even though I know you don't.
>>
>anxiety disorder
>no leaving my basement
>no job
>no money
wat do?
>inb8 kms
>>
>>727940103
Maybe she does. Who knows what the fuck goes on in their heads anyway.
>>
File: 528499417.jpg (12KB, 612x409px) Image search: [Google]
528499417.jpg
12KB, 612x409px
>>727926066
Yes I did take it. Then I sold her pics on the internet. Pretty sure she's used as a catfish now. When I think about you I physically shake in anger at how easily I snuffed you out. How easy it was to bury things and move on. Because at the end of the day, I only feel rage at those who pull off the mask. Those that try to see what's beneath are beneath the river. No one can change me. No one has tried to change me. I've just been surviving. Floating. Succeeding where I have to to stay Normal.
>>
>>727926569
I was going through this too, it's so much easier just so nothting since everything is pointless anyway... i don't have an deffintive awnser, but for me, laying down some ground rules for a better lifestyle and aspireing to be happy in life and to complete everything i do helped... and offcourse not quitting just because i had fallback into the old lifestyle
>>
>>727940204
get job
read some personal development stuff
>>
Why do you let me fuck other women whenever I want but you won't have a threesome with me?!? It's fucking bullshit
>>
>>727940318
cant get job because i cant leave my basement
>>
>>727939700
Very much beta-cringe! But everybody needs those moments aswell
>>
>>727940204
Take yourself by the neck for not taking yourself by the neck earilier
>>
>>727940603
We all have our beta moments, it's what makes us human. I think it would be creepy if we all were emotionally closed off and didn't let our guard down once in awhile
>>
Im sorry Jess i really am. To bad dead people can't talk but i sure as hell will miss you.
>>
>>727941000
Trips speaks the truth
>>
File: lyme_regis_centre.jpg (123KB, 900x576px) Image search: [Google]
lyme_regis_centre.jpg
123KB, 900x576px
Fuck this place I'm moving back to England. Maybe this area.
>>
I'm a loser with no friends, no job, I've never had any of either. I've never had a girlfriend or even been hugged. I want to be happy.
>>
>>727932545
>>727932545
hey twin
>>
i like persona
>>
>>727941000
>>727940270
Go to my post.
>>
Niggers. That is all.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 703x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 703x513px
reminder that there's an email set up by a /b/tard with professional training, who provides emotional support and advice for anyone who needs it.

Not my email, but it's still active and he's good imho
>>
In middleschool, gay plebtier self. Kid comes up to my lonesome self, during lunch period, mildly attractive gril. Says "hey". Kid makes me laugh a few times, probably pitied me for sitting alone eating a salad. Kid comes back from time to time, turns out to be pretty amazing. Year passes, I come back to her and all of her friends, thank her for being a cool child. All of her friends make me wanna continue existing, lowkey tho. Mainly, three kids, short chubby ginger, short kid with leg disorder, and original kid who is also short. Lowkey set my life purpose to repaying this triad for my life. Start sitting with these girls, looking gay as shit, stopped caring. These grils will hug me occasionally, other faggy shit. Find out these grils are either lesbian or in relationships. Who cares, my man, I wasn't scrounging for tiddy. Lowkey realize all of these grils pity me, probably think I'm gay. Fuck.
>>
>>727942403
Thank you. I've been seeing someone but I can't open the darkness of my soul that is my dark passenger.
>>
But I'm sick now and my days are numbered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyx6HS83eAI
>>
Jeanine I fucking hate you , you had be believe your ex husband beat you , you had be believe he was a terrible father . I did something terrible to him cause of the shit you told me and none of it was true , you fucking played me I found your phone and you were sending guys videos and pics you are nothing but a fucking whore . I broke my ass for you so you could have everything you wanted , I made enemies cause of you I'm still pissed and hurt but I will get over this but you lost custody of your kids cause your a fucking junkie bitch .
>>
>>727926066
The only reason I don't tell the rest of my family to please die instantly, is that I am desperately poor, homeless, and ill, and they might be good for a few more meager favors. If not for that, I'd take pleasure in news of any death among them.
>>
>>727926459
I know I'm 18 and you're a 5th grader. But I want to fuck you. Now come on, we're going to find a quiet room in this church where you can suck my dick.
>>
>>727938119
Underrated
>>
Sega>Nintendo
Elvis>Beatles
Pepsi>coke
Android>iPhone
PlayStation>Xbox
That is all.
>>
>>727945908
Technology wise in the 90's yeah
Personal taste
Personal taste
True if you're not a normy fag
2nd gen 360 was good. Xbone is a fucking joke. inb4 console peasant
>>
File: Idontcare.png (397KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
Idontcare.png
397KB, 500x419px
I don't care you broke your elbow.
>>
>>727946608
kek, love that video
>>
File: 1490065662380.png (178KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1490065662380.png
178KB, 640x425px
Democrats piss me the fuck off!
>>
>>727946608
>>727946710
Sauce?
>>
>>727947136
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XY9VqjHddE
>>
I am sick and tired of taking care of my sick mother day in and day out, but if I don't no one else will. I just wish life could go back to normal.
>>
We always fought because you couldn't respect my decision to take drugs sometimes. Now that you're gone I don't even want them. You're exactly like them.
>>
File: best job.jpg (218KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
best job.jpg
218KB, 1200x1200px
I want this job
>>
>>727926066
i'm antisocial not because im scared of emotions and shit but because i fucking hate em all theyre disgusting pigs all of them.
>>
i want to fuck liana luu so fucking bad
>>
>>727926846
You're gonna be alright, man. I know giving things time sucks and it hurts, but life gets better I promise. Just keep fighting
>>
>>727926916
I feel that, man. I feel that way too much
>>
Some people call me a hopeless romantic but i like to think that i'm just a lonely idiot.
I really like this guy and I miss him so much. I remember that he used to visit /b/ everyday, so I just want to say:
I miss you so freaking much but I wish you had apologized when you sent that message
If you read this i know you'll recognize me and I hope you remember how much pain you've caused.
>>
As much as i want to have an actual relationship with someone, i feel like im unable to trust anyone. I feel like that the second i turn away or leave the room, they'd talk behind my back, and wouldn't be loyal or anything. So i continue to do nothing except work and sleep. I dont bother to try to make friends anymore because of the same paranoia. Is there something wrong with me?
>>
I want to kill myself
>>
>>727934205
More about the sec?
>>
>>727949693
too much weed?
>>
im living at home and looking for a job right now, even if i get one... odds are i'll have to stay here long enough to pay off bills and get back on my feet

i hate my dad and he makes it a point to tell me he loves me at the most random akward times i think his brain is starting to go due to his psych meds, every time he tells me he loves me its like a cold knife to the back of my neck, not stabbing me but just pressing the sharp edge hard enough into my skin to make my anxiety go through the roof.
he's fickle and oversensitive so if i don't say "i love you" back it might upset him. I feel like a wounded animal backed into a corner and i die a little more inside every time he forces me to utter those words.....
>>
I'm afraid i'll die alone and never find someone to love me
>>
its my birthday in a few hours, and I am seriously depressed. I've been having suicidal thoughts, everyone makes fun of me, then when I act out because of it, I am the bad guy, because I am taking things to seriously. turning 28 tomorrow, I just can't take it my life is a mess.
>>
File: 456666.jpg (31KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
456666.jpg
31KB, 500x590px
I'm sorry for cheating. I'm sorry for everything. I knew it was wrong and I did it anyway. at the time I just didn't think I could survive with out that up down down left thigh rb rt x square square circle lb down. I'm sorry I failed you. and most of all. I'm sorry I can't get achievements now;_;

shit that was heavy may an hero.
>>
>>727949693
you need to build more confidence and a greater feeling of self worth....

your trust issues probably stem from issues that you have with yourself and if you can fix/strengthen those then you will probably feel better about making friends

loyalty isn't some universal virtue that is thrown around willy nilly.... its an intense bond that is earned over time by going to rough situations and it's a 2 way street. you need to be a very good judge of character and scrupulous with who you chose to build close friendships with
>>
I miss you, hopefully it'll work out one day. Goodnight <3
>>
>>727950235
if people your own age are making fun of you, you could very likely have some serious issues
try to talk about it with someone you trust to be honest with you
>>
>>727936718
people are reading bro. life goes on. your only 25 youve got shit loads left to do
>>
I've tried to kill myself because of you and i hope that you remember that i called you before taking that pills.
you said "i'm too tired now, can't talk". a few days after you said that "i feel sorry for you. i'm so worried"
bullshit
You destroyed my self-esteem in ways that I will never be able to repair. The funny thing is that you consider youself as a "sensitive guy" lol you are just a manipulative man
>>
>>727939268
youre life is decided by what youve done but what you do. if you dont like things change them. if your wanting to provide a stable family for your child there are better ways that having a sham relationship wich will inevitably blow up and cause more damage.
>>
>>727939360
not worth man. you will always regret it after
>>
>>727936718
anon, you have a computer and the internet, find something worth living for and work towards it.
maybe you should try saving enough money to start a new life somewhere far away and leave that old stuff behind you

it might be a struggle now, but life will get better
for now just do what you need to do to make it through the days, make sure you are getting enough sleep
>>
>>727926066
I miss my ex sometimes. Or rather, I miss having a close connection with someone. Fuck her as a person though.

I can fuck all the tinder girls I want but I want a relationship
>>
>>727941333
unfortunately you have to work for those things man. seek out human interaction even if its just small conversation in bars. practice work up to a girlfriend if you find it hard to socialize.
>>
>>727951580
tinder is a fuck app, try using a different app/website for more serious dates

maybe stop hooking up for a while
>>
File: received_267049827053483.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
received_267049827053483.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
I have a daughter... 10 months almost. She is my whole fucking world. I have taken lives in war and never truly feared death, until her. I am her shield. I would cut my own throat for her to live... But I can't fucking live the rest of my life with her mother... That she'll end up like her... I'm going to take a few pills and eat a bullet once they take effect and I can muster the courage to do it... Her name is Maeve... I was a fucking warrior who did what men shudder at the thought of doing... I can't do this for her and I'm so goddamned ashamed... I won't see her walk, or ride a bike, or fall in love...
>>
I hate niggers. And mudslimes.
>>
>>727926066
sometimes I cum in my own mouth....
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491031273560.jpg (57KB, 519x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491031273560.jpg
57KB, 519x960px
>>727926066
I dont know who the fuck i am anymore, yet i go day to day living the same facade. Im not sure anymore if its who i really am or if ive kept up with the act so long that its metastasized to my being. All i want is to just want to be certain of my own character and be able to walk a path in life that i know is my own. I have grown lost in my own realm of sanctuary. Help
>>
I'm slowly becoming a normie.
I'm trying to push myself and not be a closet racist porn addict.
I've been here too long. I've been here on/off for about 4 years. It's too long.
>>
>>727952125
that's probably the most selfish thing you could do, you have a responsibility to your daughter
you owe it to her to atleast wait 18ish years before you kill yourself so she has a somewhat normal life with a father
>>
>>727952125
if you anhero she will deffo grow up to be like her thot mum
>>
>>727952125
Do a flip, faggot!
>>
>>727950071
You're not alone.
>>
>>727950071
we all die alone. learn to love yourself or you will never truly be ready to love someone else
>>
>>727952125
Bite the bullet and take the bitch to court and find some way to get custody. Your little girl needs you
>>
>>727952340
I'm you in the future. Not exactly you, but similar situation. I've been coming here on and off since 2006. This place is more normal and real than anything you will do out there.

Everything out there is bullshit. Putting on a show to be acceptable. Here, we're all autistic faggots. We hate everyone and ourselves. This is true life.

Normie life is all a show.
>>
>>727951749
I have. Haven't had sex in a couple months because as I said, I miss the relationship so it doesn't help much anyways. And then there's a girl I like that I think likes me too but we've talked about it and I can't tell if she straight up doesn't like me or if she's afraid of a relationship. And either way I overthink it and bottle my emotions anyways so
>>
>>727952909
poor choice of words anon but good idea
>>
>>727953050
Figured I'd go along with his analogy
>>
I'd just like a little more recognition, and I'd just like a little more help. I love you with all my heart, I'm just very tired. I'm THE reason we have/can afford our home, I work so hard for us, I take both of my off days a week making sure I get our errands done and spend the day cleaning our trashed out shithole top to bottom. I put all of my effort and free time into making life comfortable for you. I can afford this home by myself, you're here because I love you. I'm so tired all the time. Please, fucking help me out a little.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 250x167px
>>727930803
>>
File: new beginngs.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
new beginngs.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
I want to fuck my best friends 15-year-old sister and his mom and have stolen their panties on 2 different occasions. In fact yesterday me and my friend went out and his sister tagged along and I couldn't help but stare at her ass quite a few times. I quit my job after 8 months, got a new one and quit after one day to do something I like but as I sit here, jobless for about a week waiting for a call back I feel like I am going to be just like my uncle who is 50-years-old and does nothing but help his mom out at their house and stay on his computer all day. I also have feared ever since the middle of HS I was going to be an overweight virgin loser my whole life and wind up commiting suicide because I have nothing better to do or live for. I sometimes think that I want to have sex with my Mom, but when I think and even while I write about it it grosses me out and makes me cringe. I'm pretty sure it's some sort of intimacy issue I have. All thru High School I wanted a girlfriend, at the end of of my senior year I finally got to date this girl for around a week and in that week it was great to be around her and I told her I was pretty sure I was in love with her (we were good friends for around two years and we liked eachother that whole time). Well evantually she dumped me and I've yet to get a girlfriend since (about half a year) and I still haven't lost my virginity. And that's it, I told /b the shit I've never told anyone. Fuck me.
>>
I am very sorry I fucked the girl 1 week after going out with you, you even had a terrible feeling about her having feelings for me and it was al true because I also had feelings for her too, but now I love you more than anything in this universe and hope to be with you the rest of the time I'm here on this world
>>
i wanna kms
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm an actual pedophile. I can never tell anyone, I will never hurt anyone, and I will take this to my grave. But still. My thoughts and desires only make me more depressed. That and all the stress that comes with graduating high school.
>>
File: 1477056389414s.jpg (2KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1477056389414s.jpg
2KB, 125x100px
>>727954140
You just described like, half the threads in /b/. Try again.
>>
>>727948722
I see that more now than I did a few months back anyway.
>>
Another thing, my Dad has seizures from time to time and his behavior he displays makes me think he is mentally unstable, so when he talks to me I just want to ignore him because I don't want to get close to him and not know if he even knows what our relationship means.what's evem more worse, my Mom and I are very close and she has made it clear she does not like my Dad anymore and it just tears me apart, I want to close my ears when she talks about my Dad so I don't have to deal with thinking about it. Worst of all, sometimes, at random, I just think it would be for the better if he passed.
>>
>>727951580
I know that feel. Or when you miss what you thought they were before you knew them.
>>
>>727954193
no longer an option
>>
>>727954495
sorry my story wasn't entertaining enough for you lol.
>>
I love you molly.
>>
>>727926066
At this point I think I would fuck younger girls just to feel as if I'm stealing their youth from them.
>>
>>727952434
If I still have my wits about me, her and her shitty friend won't be a threat to my child... Appreciate the laugh beforehand anon
>>
>>727954409
Are we talking girls in the age range of around 11 to 14? If so that's not pedophilia although it often gets lumped in with it. That's hebephilia. I had that when I was in my early to mid 20's but just kind of grew out of it over time. Sometimes that sort of thing can just be a bit of arrested development.
>>
File: 1489105214607.png (6KB, 234x210px) Image search: [Google]
1489105214607.png
6KB, 234x210px
>>727926066
I don't care that you broke your elbow
>>
>all that cringy embarrassing shit you did and said as a kid
>>
I don't know whats wrong with me, my life has been perfectly normal and extremely easy. Nothing satisfies me. Happiness and fun disappear as soon as their source does.I have a strong desire to do something, yet no desire to do anything
>>
>>727955644
Nice dubs
>>
I'm not posting any but I just jacked off to cheese pizza
>>
I feel very inhuman. I have no interest or goals, I am just alive. I wouldn't say I'm unhappy or depressed, just indifferent about everything.
>>
I believe that terrorism is not an issue. The chances of you dying in a terrorist attack is less than 0.01%. Way less. So why take great measures to prevent it? It's bullshit!
>>
I have stomach cancer, dont know how to tell my family...
>>
I told my girlfriend i'm going to try to move to her country by the end of the year. But i'm only 18, have no experience and have no idea how i'm going to do it.
>>
File: 1487842309778.jpg (6KB, 225x211px) Image search: [Google]
1487842309778.jpg
6KB, 225x211px
I've fallen for a girl online. I've talked to her for a good bit of time now, and I've seen pictures of her. Not only is she beautiful, she's the nicest, most genuine person I think I've ever met. Neither of us could afford to meet up even if I could tell if she wanted too. She is so kind that I have trouble telling whether she's flirting or just being nice. I'm in college surrounded by women and I fell for a girl online nowhere near me.
God damn.
>>
>>727926066
I'm 38 and have no idea what I'm passionate about. I'm afraid.
>>
I'm a fucking wreck right now. I'm having some kind of flare from my autoimmune disease and it's awful. I can't sleep for more than three hours at a time, so my sleep cycle is completely fucked, my entire body hurts, and I'm constantly sweating, which is fucking disgusting. Then, as if that weren't bad enough, my fucking eyeballs are swelling up like grapefruits inside my skull and they burn like fire every time I blink. I can't even get in to see my doctor until next monday.
>>
Literally everything I do in life, I do because I think it's the "right" thing for me to be doing. Not because I want to do it or enjoy doing it.
>>
>>727958119
Which country?
>>
I accidentally proposed to the rebound girl and I;ve been stalling on building her a house and getting married for 2 years in hopes she'll realize I don't actually love her before I have to tell her.

She is a shitty version of my ex, and it is constantly apparent.
>>
>>727958387
chrones?
>>
I've become a stalker. Why have I done this?
>>
I licked shit off my finger
>>
>>727958634
Been there. Better to just tell her. That can drag out for a long ass time.
>>
File: IMG_2471.jpg (278KB, 1103x1091px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2471.jpg
278KB, 1103x1091px
>>727926066
None of my "friends" contact me yea they watch my snapchat stories so I know they are thinking about me and at school they will talk to me occasionally but none will want to sit next to me while I'm alone and talk to me so they have no buisness questioning a thing when I do the things I do because they never botherd to ask if I was okay I use to really give a fuck if I had friends but I really don't and I'm bad at making new ones especially when I feel like I don't fit in with certain people even with my family members they use to text me all the fucking time and ever since they left me on read we haven't talked back maybe it's because I use to do drugs like weed and xanax but they never botherd why I did it they probably just thought I was into that shit which I'm not it just eases the thoughts of stupid shit I sound like a fag and a idiot but god damn I hope someone reads this because all I really want is things to go back the way before
>>
>>727958579
I'm hoping to move to Denmark, from the UK
>>
About a week ago i realized i never loved you. It's lust. You broke us up, you never put in the effort to do long distance, and you always discouraged us being together past summertime (she admitted to having other people in the back of her mind and not initially being attracted to me but falling in love down the line). You were the first person i was able to show affection towards, and the first person to give it back, but you were accustomed to the rodeo. I wasn't. I still get trampled. I crave that lust. I wish we could at least be friends, but when we tried that, every time I would look at you I couldn't bare not giving you affection. I miss it. It's been 7 months now.
>>
I'm bi.
>>
As pathetic as it sounds, I'll admit I have no concrete beliefs. My opinions on things are constantly swayed by what other people tell me
>>
>>727958907
Ah ok. Just get to work researching how to go about it and it should be alright. At least your not going to some third world shit hole or anything.
>>
>>727958660
Because it's a fun and amusing hobby?
>>
>>727926066
You're right. I can't hold this isn't anymore. I need to stay true to myself. I need to say it out loud..

It's MY money and I Need it NOW!
>>
>>727926269
Bitch please, i've been heartbroken for nearly 7 years now, i still cant forget her
>>
I get upset when friends don't try to contact me for a long time, when I literally never contact my friends. Im a shitty friend.
>>
>>727958200
Where is she?
>>
>>727926569
90% of 4chan be like
>>
>>727959370
Christ sorry to hear that. I hope it doesn't last that long with me. I know someone was telling me that once your heart really gets broken you don't so much get over it but learn to live with it.
>>
>>727952125
You say you love your daughter ? So you think that teaching her when life gets to tough to kill yourself is a good idea ? Your daughter might grow up and believing she is the reason you killed yourself. Stop being a fucking Pussy and be a man and father
>>
>>727959327
You're right, but awkward when it's a girl you're into.
>>
File: IMG_1623.jpg (26KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1623.jpg
26KB, 248x249px
>>727959201
Do whatever the fuck makes you happy when you are on your deathbed do you want to be rememberd as the guy who took orders his whole life??? Because someone else fucking said to do it?
>>
I tried. I FUCKING tried. I gave you people everything I could, be it in labor, academics, etc for years, and this is how you repay me? I kept a positive, optimistic outlook, and instead of rewarding me for it, I get punished instead. You took away what should have been mine and what? Gave it to some random jackass who probably doesn't know the first thing about you or your culture, and will only be there as a tourist rather than a true, effective instructor. I jumped through all the hoops, bought all your shit, and even took your side in political debates, KNOWING you were in the wrong. And this is the thanks I get for all the hard work. Fuck you guys.

And the worst part? A person whom I know didn't even really want the job got it instead. The same person who was complaining about the language being 'too hard' when she was barely through the intermediate-beginner stage, and I had to cheer her up and kept her optimistic. She wanted to give up, but I risked my only computer and such just to keep her head up, and she ran off for a year abroad without so much as a 'thank you.' And now, she has the job...*my* job.

Fuck you guys. I'm going to focus on learning Korean and Mandarin, and take THEIR sides from here on out. Fucking meme-ass country you've become for sperglords, autists, and degenerates.

>And Dokdo is Korean territory, far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>727959562
I might do that with one of my ex's this summer to see if I can "accidentally" bump into her and fuck her. I might.....I'll see if I get that bored and desperate.
>>
>>727959388
I always forget. We don't talk about where she lives often. I think it's the southern areas of the US. I'm East Coast.
>>
>>727926066
I fap to traps

But i'm not gay
>>
>>727958827
>>727959378
Lets be friends xd you got a discord?
>>
>>727930803
This is real nigga shit, short and to the point, and actually depressing. Take notes, faggots
>>
>>727959713
Well Jebus that's not that far.
>>
File: 14645457273380.png (332KB, 492x528px) Image search: [Google]
14645457273380.png
332KB, 492x528px
I kill animals for fun but always feel a little bad about.
>>
>>727959787
Oh yes you are. Or at least bi anyway.
>>
>>727959677
>even took your side in political debates, KNOWING you were in the wrong

that is the most stupid thing i have heard all day
>>
>>727926066
The drugs aren't working and i'm kind of sad.
>>
>>727959677
Nope.jpg
Japanese Islands.
Just review the history.

Fuck the job, matey boy. You'll find another one. Have pride in your abilities and just know that things will even out soon.
>>
Why couldn't you have just left me before you started seeing him? It's not you being gone that stings, its the months of betrayal when we were together that really hurts.
>>
>>727959812
I would go see a doctor tell him you kill little things such as spiders and birds even if you do kill bigger animals and shit if you didn't say you felt a little bad I would have told you to go fuck your self and burn in hell but you show remorse for your actions so you should seek help dude
>>
File: 4939_original.jpg (61KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
4939_original.jpg
61KB, 539x539px
>>727959939
Well, I'm an ex-weeaboo now. Fuck Japan. Besides, you know people do that in other instances as well.
>>
>>727959846
But it's not gay.
>>
>>727926569
you're in the right place anon
>>
seriously considering throwing my whole life away to go be a penniless hobo drifter, and probably end up dead in a ditch somewhere.

that would still be preferable to what my life is currently.
>>
File: Dokdo.jpg (88KB, 450x275px) Image search: [Google]
Dokdo.jpg
88KB, 450x275px
>>727960014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOxpufpDU7A
>>
>>727958708
She has literally built her entire life around me. she has no one in the area just me. We live together. how do you just crush someone like that? I've tried to break it off in the past but I just couldn't do it. its just so damn complicated now that she's so involved in my life.
>>
>>727959940
What drugs are you using? Weed makes things worse makes you think to much IMO, xanax and anti depressant works for a while. Caffeine can take off the edge and let your brain put you on auto pilot for a while but drugs in the end only make it worse which one are you on?
>>
>>727941216
Where you live that's worse than England???
>>
I haven't been laid in 4-5 years and it's killing me. I'm 6'4" with an 8 inch cock, really handsome too. Problem is I got schizophrenia and started getting a shot two years ago. The shot made me gain 250lbs in two years so I'm like 450lbs right now.

Fuck.
>>
I've pretty much given up. In the last few months circumstances beyond my control have made me depressed for the first time in my life and I only made things worse. Everything good and promising in my life has turned to ash. My future is now affected in a big way. Making myself get out of bed in the morning is the hardest part of my day bc I don't even have a reason to. I'd rather go back to Afghanistan, even that was easier. I feel I have no reason to live. I'm not suicidal, never will be. But I've become lost in my own life.
>>
when i read about a rape in my town i kind of hoped my upstairs neighbor was the victim. i hoped she might move out or at least stop being a noisy, inconsiderate bitch.

it's fascinating how fast not being able to rest in your own apartement makes you a hateful person
>>
>>727957372
This was me for awhile. I was struggling for a path. We all have dreams but can't achieve them quite yet. Whatever it is, be it finding a job, starting college, that end goal is normally achieveable. Good luck anon. Depression is a rut.
>>
>>727926066

I was never actually interested in sex.
I just pretended because peer pressure.
>>
>>727926066
I'm tired of living. I feel like a burden to my family and I just want out.
What's the best way to off my self /b/
>>
>>727960021
I only really love cats id never hurt a cat. ive killed mice and a squirrel. I play mind games with people and have gotten people in big trouble. the one thing that keeps me going is the search for love but they always say im creepy or a stalker I just love so much....
>>
>>727947464
you must be fucking white
>>
>>727932336
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>727947464
She'll be gone one day and you won't even remember what she sounds like
>>
>>727959798
When it's two broke college students?
Not to mention I still cant tell if she feels the same way. As I said, she's almost too kind.
>>
I wish my girlfriend would lose weight.
>>
im in love with a nigger jew who's in a relationship

its a trap
>>
>>727947464
Has she always been in your life? Did she wipe your fucking ass when you were little? Dude cherish these fucking moments if your mom was always there love her and take care of her till she fucking dies do you think she wants to die knowing you didn't want to fucking take care of her and you end up leaving her to fucking die with a bunch of other old fucks imagine living in a building where the point is to die with other old people fuck that shit take care of your mom fuck
>>
>>727926533
check link that pic is in a game
>>727960647
>>
>>727937722
Nigger detected.
>>
>>727947464
I love my mother more than anything, but now that she's getting older, she's starting to get very annoying and needy. I want to be there for her and spend as much time with her as possible, but I'm also starting to dislike talking to her and being around her.

I feel like such a shitty son
>>
>>727949178
same situation but im the guy lol, i really hope she just told me that, it'd change everything, i miss her alot
>>
>>727960445
What sort of mind games? How did you get them in trouble? The reason you probably haven't found love is because you love so much but that's not how love works, girls don't immediately fall in love with you unless you are extremely handsome or rich even in those conditions those girls don't really love the person it's all about build up and connection it is easy not being creepy just act like everyone around you no girl wants a guy that's werid or creepy I promise you! As for the killing animals thing, are you on any medication
>>
>>727961182
no they haven't been able to properly diagnose my disorder they narrowed it to Antisocial personality or borderline personality disorder. so until then they can give me any meds. the worst part about women for me is im a sub and I want a dom girl and dom women are so hard to find but when I think i've found one I latch on obsessively
>>
>>727960794
assuming you're saying he should spend a major part of his daily available time on caring for his mom, i think your argument is seriously flawed

>she decided to care for another being by getting pregnant (thus he can freely choose whether and how much he wants to care for her now)

>seeing a new born life flourish, develop character and trying to shape it the way you want is way more rewarding than witnessing the decay of an old body and mind

>it's the duty of the young to live their own lifes and create a future for themselves. it's the burden of the old to cope with dying. it's just something you shouldn't have to have on your mind all the time when you're still young

i'm not saying one shouldn't care for their parents when they are dying. but i think everyone should reflect whether it's something he wants to or is able to do. if not, this doesn't make him a bad person
>>
>>727961352
>Wasn't smart enough too get through college.
That's pretty fucking obvious, retard.
>>
>>727961085

my advice for you, i'm in the same situation as you are
>>727961583
>>
>>727926066
9 / 10 ACCEPTED

three times in a row now
>>
I'm legitimately contemplating suicide but I'm a complete wuss to go through with it. There's nothing really wrong with me that most people would notice. I haven't even been diagnosed with Depression or anything like that because I'm too afraid to know whether I do or not. I don't even know how I'd off myself if I had the balls to do it.
>>
>>727958387
Thyroid problem... perhaps Graves disease? Hang in there anon.
>>
>>727926066
Is this loli or a girl?
http://www.swingeer.com
>>
>>727960122
I feel the same way anon....
>>
>>727961583
>>727961691
Sure you could use fucking pure logic in these situations "I can live my life the way I want it hurr durr" but in reality is that what you want to be fucking rememberd for??? Fucking pathetic she's not gonna live forever she put you on this planet live your life like a god damn man and don't do what these pathetic people tell you
>>
>>727960510
And you must be a nigger.
>>
File: minion.jpg (11KB, 394x319px) Image search: [Google]
minion.jpg
11KB, 394x319px
>>727961747
and then someone leaves in the first minute, ffs
>>
>>727961760
DO SOMETHING

really anything active will lift your mood

try something you always thought you never could do. just go hiking and feel nature's beauty. learn how to grow weed and start smoking.

life is full of possibilities, the hardest part is to decide to stop being a passive consumer and instead being an active producer
>>
>>727961691
I want to do it, I just dont know how.
She used to call me once a week and we'd grab lunch maybe once a month. Now she calls me everyday and is constantly dropping by my place.
I cant just say call me less, it would crush her
>>
My dad killed himself in 2008. Around the same time I was making a good amount of friends. It fucked me up and the rest of my family. I have few friends now because I spent the first few years being a crazy asshole and the last few a cave hermit. I'm still in pain from the day they came to the door and told me. The only thing that helps is doing weed. I'm just tired of the pain and tired of knowing it won't go away. I really loved my dad.
>>
>>727962251
I was told to go and get my Green Card and that smoking pot might actually help.
>>
>>727961747

FIGHT DA POWA
>>
File: but does she lift.jpg (142KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
but does she lift.jpg
142KB, 1080x1349px
100% would fuck iliza right in the pussy
>>
>>727962375

My condolences for your loss...I'm very close with my dad, I can't begin to fathom how devastating it must be...
>>
I hate my wife but I cant leave her cuz Im insanely jealous and possessive. I hate my life and would kill myself, but I dont want to do that to my kids.
I love and hate my job at the same time. I work at a school and see tight pussy every day that i want to fuck, but know I cant do anything, which is even more frustrating to my life.

Im just waiting to die, miserable. poor, I fucking hate my life!
>>
>>727962156
living your life like a man means being able to make independent choices, tool.

i didn't say one should abandon his parents when they are dying. but one shouldn't feeldl obliged to give up his job or his own social life for his dying mother. if she was a great mother, do as much as you can to make her life easier. but don't destroy what you have built for yourself in the process. and if she was a bad mother, maybe constantly abused you psychologically, she has no claim whatsoever.
>>
I don't actually like my exgirlfriend, but shes the only woman who ever actually cared about me.
I really want to get back together with her just so I can feel wanted again
>>
File: 1489711366396.jpg (8KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489711366396.jpg
8KB, 196x250px
I put the milk in the bowl before my cereal.
>>
>>727962766
I feel on the Jealousy and Possesivness. Broke up with my (now ex) girlfriend over a year ago, and it fucking pisses me off seeing her with another guy.
>>
>>727961424
The kinda girls you want will only be available to you in the act of sex dominance in girls is frowned upon in most of the world the male is suppose to be dominant it's been that way for a long time so I can see why people think your creepy I say hide those feelings until you can get a girlfriend and you can engage those acts in the bedroom or some sort also if you can't get a girlfriend there are places where your dom "fetish" can be fuffiled. I still want to know how u play mind games with people and get them in trouble or why you kill animals do you got a sexual pleasure in doing so? Or a achievement pleasure I would like to know
>>
i just want my fucking ex back. she broke up with me cuz she said i was a negative nancy all the time, at the same time she never wanted to have sex.
i compromised with her and told her if she would be more intimate with me i would be more positive.
that worked for a while, then after about 3 months she stopped having sex with me again.
i have never been with someone who wanted sex so little. literally everyone i have ever been with has wanted sex at least a few times a week.
but i want her back because she is beautiful, has a great body, and a great personality and we click on ever other level and like the same things.

she also said i didn't communicate enough, with is bullshit, because i would ask her all the time what was bothering her between us and why she was so distant from me and she never had anything to say.

i'm so fucking lonely and even though i'm with a pretty great girl now, i want my ex back. i still love her and i'm still willing to change myself for her. she's basically just ignoring me now.
>>
If I ever see my cousin again, Im going to ask to hold her baby, then "accidently" drop it on its head.

I fucked her, even had her move in with me and got her pregnant. 5 month in being pregnant she moved back home and had an abortion. She didnt tell me and pretended everything was fine until 3 weeks before it was supposed to be born. I was making plans to fly there and see the baby when her grandmother told me.
She started fucking another guy and got pregnant again...you're going to wish you didnt do that to me
>>
>>727962800
You call me a tool yet the certain guy wants to tell his mom to fuck off from his life and your telling him he can do whatever he pleases which is fucked up I do agree if she was a bad mother he shouldn't have to do anything but it doesn't sound that way since she goes out to lunch with him
>>
>>727926533
the puns tho
>>
File: image.png (170KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170KB, 640x960px
>>727926066
>>
I... I... I ENJOY YLYL THREADS! I said it... Please don't hurt me...
>>
>>727962843

how does that even play out i mean seriously
>>
>>727963057
not to mention her tasty fucking pussy and asshole. i fucking miss her body too, don't get me wrong.
>>
>>727962957
om sleepy so im going to bed but ill add you on discord if you like
Esdeathy#6648
>>
>>727963233

THIS IS WHY THEY HAD THE HOLOCAUST
>>
>>727962329
it's hard but you have to learn to set those boundaries. always remind yourself that your happiness isn't less important than her needs.

i'd say try to create a nice environment for her. an environment in which she's able to cope with dying without getting bitter or lonely. invest all the money you can, but don't invest more of yourself than is healthy
>>
>I WISH I CAN MAKE CANCEROUS THREADS ON FORTUNE BUT I CANT DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS OF THE DEVICE I AM CURRENTLY USING FUCKING NIGGER.
>I CAN ONLY COMMUNICATE THROUGH REPLIES I AM SICK OF IT FUCK ME ANON FUCK ME
>>
>>727963243
I take >milk
I put in >bowl
I take >cereal
>I put in same bowl
>I >eat
Retard
>>
>>727962429
smoking weed and continuing a passive lifestyle will surely make things worse in the long run

become more active first, only then you should think about enhancing activities with weed
>>
>>727963233
CHECK' EM
>>
>>727963368

yep plays out like special ed was in the kitchen
>>
i'm 18 and for the passed 5 years i've talked to noone but my very close family and people i've met online. I can't imagine anything (1st world) worse in life than the level of social anxiety I have, and I don't know how to get rid of it so that I can go out and do something with my life.
>>
>>727963057
I say give it a month if both of y'all are able to communicate back and forth with your ex. if she doesn't communicate give it a week and if she stops replying to your messages, I would move on, she will see that you are with a new girl and she will tell herself I should tell him I still like him or if she moves on she won't say shit to you and you shouldn't say shit back
>>
>>727963502
past*
>>
>>727963494
I'll fuck your mom
>>
>>727930202
she's old enough for age of consent in our state but her parents are overprotective
>>
>>727963502
You sound like me, you might be depressed have u tooken any drugs in your life?
>>
>>727963645
that guy was in b4u
>>
>>727963708
no
>>
>>727963136
no i'm not advising him to tell his mom to fuck off.

all i'm trying to say is: don't sacrifice so much of your own life for her, that you loose your own happiness and destroy what you have build so far.

because unfortunately that's what happens a lot when someone doesn't reflect properly how much he can actually give. and people like you are actually part of this problem, because you argue on a morally basis ignoring negative consequences
>>
Why the fuck am I in love with you? You threw away something that could of been great before it even started. You're dating someone else now and yet you still act as if I'm the one you truly want. The tension at work between us is only getting more intense and people are starting to comment on us being together. If you want me, tell me. Stop trying to fucking act like nothing has happened between us because we both know there's still feeling there. I've been in love with you for months and throwing away something potentially amazing because you're "afraid of the way you feel" about me isn't a good enough excuse. I want to say that I'm not going to wait around forever but in all honesty I can't even be with anyone else because I'm so fucking crazy about you still. I wish I had the ability to move on but for some reason you have got me hooked. If you meant even a fraction of the things you said to me then you must feel the same way. I know there's something still there with us. I can see It in your eyes when you look at me. I know there are obstacles that will prohibit us from being together right now but it won't matter in a month when I'm gone. Fuck I just wish I knew what the fuck to do
>>
>>727963534

your loss
>>
It's been over a year since I've gotten laid and the last time was with my ex. We had a good relationship and stuff stagnated, she also wanted to be single because she hadn't been in so long only for her to start fucking some spic.

Fucking cunt had me in a text message with her sisters about her spic's boyfriend wanting to join the Marines and realized her "mistake" and apologized because she just got a new phone. Ya, fuck that.

Whenever I get the feeling I'm completely over her, stupid cunt gets back in my life. Fuck her, I want to move even though she doesn't live in the same town anymore but I've got a killer job.

That's really it. Completely jumbled thoughts about everything. I miss the companionship and having a great partner, unfortunately she turned out not to be and pulled the plug instead of trying to work things out.
>>
>>727964309
Edit, her spic's brother, not boyfriend. Some fucking loser that works at a car dealership and is divorced too. What a fucking cunt.
>>
>>727963743
Do you have the feeling of sadness all the time and thoughts like what am I doing with my life like at night? Do you like to sleep all the time? I guess you could have social anxiety I am 18 as well I really popular in middle school but when high school came around I dropped athletics and none of my friends started hanging out with me I even started to hang with the band kids and werid kids. Weed was my first drug it's something I think everyone should experience in their life but I don't think it should be legal or used occasionally you need to open your mind up to different perspectives of life weed will not fix your social anxiety, drugs such as Xanax and Valium will but if you get hooked on the bliss feeling you will become a addict NOBODY goes into a drug knowing they will become a addict. I say try xanax (one fucking bar!) or some weed you can easily do them in your room without any of your parents knowing (weed edible) and your perspective of life will change
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.