[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 >probably going to jail soon for recent string of crimes

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6839.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6839.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>26
>probably going to jail soon for recent string of crimes
>not very strong for a man
>severe anxiety
>no job

What should I do and how should i do it?
And by it I mean kill mysf because I can't go to jail, i won survive
>>
>i won survive
jail isn't that bad, stop being such a pussy. The most i've ever saw in a jail was a fight between people who knew eachother outside of jail
>>
Which state? Jail or prison?
>>
Go and trick someone in there into killing you.

Then you won't even be remembered as that loser who killed himself, you're that loser who was murdered in prison by another, worse loser.
>>
>>727900613
Sorry am taking a lot of medication to calm myself
>>
A guy in our town jumped out of a building for the same reason.
>>
>>727900760
Canada and jail
Probably only a couple years if I get caught which at this point seems likely

>>727900834
I dont think there are a lot of murderes in this jail
>>
>>727900908
Warrensburg?
>>
>>727900950
>I dont think there are a lot of murderes in this jail
A chance to die by a hand not your own, and be the first at something. Great news.
>>
>>727900908
Nope. A small town in czech republic
>>
>>727900950
you big vagina. Most people would be fine, though you act a tad bit retarded so who knows?
>>
>>727900990
fuck me
this >>>727901057
>>
File: 1490749564501.gif (275KB, 300x158px) Image search: [Google]
1490749564501.gif
275KB, 300x158px
>>727900515
Jail is easy cheesy. It isn't prison. You are watched far more closely and are more secure there. Also, most of the people there will be just regular people, waiting on court dates, etc, no one wants "another charge". Most are there to do their time and gtfo as easy and quietly as possible. Yeah, it sucks, is boring, the food is terrible. But it's easy to spot the crackheads. The "like minded" peeps tend to sort each other out, stay away from the obvious shitbads. Give the guards a break, their job sucks anyway, they are stuck in jail with you too.

If a fight happens when you get to the dorm, stay out of the way. Follow the guards orders. If there ever was shit that happened it was over quickly and was problem over something stupid I'm sure. See above
>no one wants another charge
They just wanna get their time done and gtfo.
>>
>>727901103
Im really not that retarded just fucked up on xans

>>727901105
Its ok i got it, do you know Řezník horrorcore rapper?
>>
>>727901244
This sounds like good advice thank you. Im still scared shitless because I look like a fucking nerd and my charges are for fraud so its not really something to brag about
>>
>>727901320
My nigga I do

https://youtu.be/SnDayqZkUDA
>>
>>727901472
there isn't shit to brag about when going to local jail. If you went to prison you'd have shit to worry about
>>
File: AHAHA.jpg (28KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHA.jpg
28KB, 367x451px
>>727900950
>Canada and jail

middle school is probably tougher
>>
>>727901635
lol I was hoping you'd say that. I don't know how big your country is but have you ever seen him? I wonder if he is ugly without the mask.
I first found him on redtube, the music video for ditric sanic 3000 or something like that. Good shit
>>
>>727901646
Fraud under 10k might put me in prison??
>>
>>727901472
>Fraud

Even if you went to big-nigger-pound-me-in-the-ass prison you wouldn't be on the bottom of the totem pole. If you raped a child or beat your wife you'd be in more danger but that is not the case.
>>
>>727901728
Lets hope, i cried on the floor in the middle of class once because I felt nauseous.
I was not very popular
>>
>>727901472
Nobody really cares why you're there unless it's for sex offenses.
>>
>>727901965
Never seen him but I went to a university with a guy that runs a club and he had Řezník there as an act. He told he the guys is a really shy and nice guy and all that horrorcore and gore persona is just an act of his.
>>
Don't be a pussy. If you have to go to prison, then go. There's life after prison, and yes, there is life in prison too.
>>
don't drop the soap because you'll get raped
>>
>>727902674
What he said
>>
>>727902396
That is really cool I didn't know that.
I wonder if desade is actually crazy or if its just an act too.
They were how I found out about mc bushpig haha. Crazy shit.
Never talked to anyone that knew anything about this stuff
>>
File: IMG_6841.gif (2MB, 334x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6841.gif
2MB, 334x235px
>>727902674
>>727902943
How will i ever get a good paying job? I mean its not worked out for me so far but yeah
>>
>>727903010
yeah well i´m not really into this. It´s a great show if you wanna get wasted and pogo with some guys and the lyrics are fun to listen as well (that is if you understand them) He´s been an object of controversy as well in my country, it gave him quite a boost in popularity. He is one of those musicians that you have to really understand to enjoy.
>>
Jail isn't shit.
it's sitting around playing cards and watching tv
sign up to be a trustee if your crimes are nonviolent, you'll get to do all kinds of shit
>>
what are you condemned for?
>>
>>727903391
http://www.drsnysvet.cz/reznik-drtic-sanic-3000/

Finally found it, its hard to search for things in different languages.
When he raps into the mic sticking out her snatch its funny and cool as fuck lol
Never seen that before
>>
>>727901244
Thats not canadian jails bro. Here you are most likely to be raped or beaten while in lock up or holding.
>>
>>727904269
I'll take a beating just wont recover from rape.
I have tramadol, celbrex, citroalapram, clonazepam, codeine (T3) and xanax and a good amount of each. What is a good concoction to OD and will it be messy because I don't want my girlfriend to see
>>
>>727904241
yeah we czechs are degenerates
>>
>>727904503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLf-iwkMx3A
>>
>>727904503
Who the fuck commits suicide because they're going to jail? If you know you've got that in your back pocket then your options are endless. Go have a blast without caring about the law, and then off yourself if you still feel like it.
>>
Lol, you seriously being a fucking pussy. I'm facing 15 years in solitary confinment (23 hours in cell) in an extremely overcrowded, shitty US prison. To make it worse im already on felony probation, so ya know the judge is gonna fucckkkkkk me.

I'm 22, educated and none of my crimes have to deal with stealing or drugs or forgery.

If you cant do the time, dont do the crime. I currently have an excellent job even with a felony on my record.
>>
I have met people in worse conditions that made it so you have a chance.
>>
File: C8c2i9UXkAEV-Iy.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
C8c2i9UXkAEV-Iy.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>727902019
no dude he means if someeon in prison found out u got caught with fraud its kinda lame. not like murder or anything ... CHILL THE FUCK OUT DUDE. SHITS COOL PEOPLE FUCK UP I GOT EXPELLED OUTTA SCHOOL and ut through more shit than u will ever deal with during ur little time in jail or whatever. shits cash life is good. suicide is a permeant solution to a temporary problem. cool it u fuck
>>
>>727904503
YOURE NOT GOING TO GET RAPED, SERIOUSLY LOL. ive been in jail like 10 times and about to be shipped off to prison! Ask me questions, what the fuck do you want to know? Im seriously trying to help you.
>>
if u kys just make sure to video tape it.
>>
>>727904971
>I'm facing 15 years in solitary

how the fuck do you manage that, did you beat your wife and kid every day?
>>
>>727900613
my cousin's baby daddy claims he was raped in county jail numerous times, and yet just like you said i haven't heard any other stories or instances of this happening. He was probably lying and actually went to state or federal or something.
>>
Former jailer here. Since you're going to jail and not prison you'll be fine. Saw plenty of fuckers just wanting to do their time and get out. Depending on how your classified when you're booked in, you may be eligible for work. If you do that you can get time off your sentence. Had an inmate come in and do 18 months for a 2 year sentence.
>>
>>727905473
Inb4 show tits.
Im a girl with no children.
>>
>>727900515
Jail is no big deal. Mind your own business.Keep your mouth shut. Act like you got an IQ of 79 which you probably do.
>>
File: 4toes.png (139KB, 315x196px) Image search: [Google]
4toes.png
139KB, 315x196px
>>727900515
>i won survive

don't worry, you will.
I've done 4 years in 5 separate stints.

Just don't act like a bitch and don't do or take favors for ANYONE.. ANY FUCKING ONE.

A dude got killed when I was on the inside because he said fuck off when a lifetimer wanted to him to repay a favor.. he wanted him to shank a nigger

pic unrelated
>>
Why do people think there is so much rape in prison?
>>
>>727905859
What did you do? You all get sentenced so much lighter that being a chick probably would have shaved off half of my 12 year sentence. I can't guess what you're looking at.
>>
>>727904971

Have you done solitary before? I did a few months back when I was 18, 23-24 hours a day in the cell. Fucks you up glad I only did a short time.
>>
>>727905303
Yeah I know it orobably wont happen I just am tired you know
i can never get ahead. I make a shit ton of money and theh found out how and i dont know what he next step is. I just want to be on top for once.

In jail are there gangs or is that only in prison?
How bad is the food really?
Can i get a cell by myself or is it better to be with another person or multiple people?
How do you survive when you get out? In terms of money, do you keep doing illgeal shit?
>>
>>727906111
OP here
I have watched OZ 3 times so far
Its all I know
>>
File: trumpisgodandputinissatank.png (2MB, 1500x789px) Image search: [Google]
trumpisgodandputinissatank.png
2MB, 1500x789px
>>727900515
Just kill yourself on stream.
Call me a faggot but I don't really like those kinds of videos, but fuck there's alot of freaks on here that'll enjoy the shit out of that.

Do it for /b/, be an hero, commit an hero.
>>
OP here again thanks everyone for the advice and company
Am spending time with my cats and just anxiously waiting for calls from my parents and lawyer. Not sure how far this will go
>>
>>727906432
Gangs in jail. Treat everyone with respect.
Food is absolute garbage, but you will want as much as you can get.
Single cell is hard to come by, good luck.
Get out, get a blue collar job (in the US a lot of states give tax credits for hiring ex-felons) or be your own boss/freelance work (computer science whatever).
>>
>>727906629
I wouldn't pay much attention to a silly tv show.
The last question you asked here >>727906432
makes the most sense. Ever notice how most inmates make it out alive, or how the ones who stay rarely ever get killed?
>>
>>727900515

Jail isn't that bad. Same with federal prison stay away from state prisons though.

And to answer your question. Jump in front of a fast moving train
>>
>>727906179
What i did to get on felony probation considering the prosecuter was straight up reccomending me going to prison definetely had everything to due with me being a girl. It was a "very horrible crime" and no i dont regret it. But I guess the judge was just like wtf how could someone as small as you and as innocent looking as you do this, lol. Idk.

Me doing the possible 15 years, im hoping the girl thing will get me out of it again. But idk this time. Very few if any attorneys have dealt with a case like this so idk guys.

Im just trying to help suicidal homeboy out. Theres a light at the end of the tunnel, and the last time i was in jail i actually had fun haha!
>>
>>727906781
I treat everyone with respect, so ive been told.
Maybe I can do a landscaping business or something and work in the warm months.
I feel lieke this is all too much though, being high is the only thing that calms me now

>>727907087
Well im also worried about what my friwnds and family will think when they find out. I'll feel really bad for letting them down. What didnyou tell your people?
>>
>>727907493
OP here, why arent you more scared? Did you kill your baby or pull a lorena bobbit?

What about pleading not guilty for reason of insanity or something if this is a case that has a jury
>>
>>727907515
Find out what? Would you care to elaborate?
>>
>>727907493
God damn I love me some crazy girl.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.