[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REAL PSYCHOLOGIST HERE - Ask me anything, I will try to answer

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 23

File: Libreria di Foto.gif (292KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
Libreria di Foto.gif
292KB, 400x401px
REAL PSYCHOLOGIST HERE - Ask me anything, I will try to answer you something useful (and scientifically sound)
>>
>>727878242
not sure if fake
>>
>>727878315
Just ask me, we'll see
>>
>>727878242

How much does suicide affect family, relatives and friends? Would they get over it?
>>
>>727878315
I'm pretty sure it's shopped
>>
Do you ever just try to fuck with the minds of people?

Question 2
Have you ever used what you have learned to seduce a woman?
>I have personal experience on this one. A Psych friend met and eventually married a much hotter woman. He mind fucked her.
>>
If I really wanted to quit going to this site because I know it desensitizes me and isn't good for my mental health...but I just can't seem to stop coming here what would you recommend?
>>
>>727878242
i can't get a boner to women because i hate the way my body looks through a operation when i was younger
>>
>>727878487
They will never get over it.

They will continue to live and act normal, but all of their remaining life will be irreversibly poisoned.

The fact is that now they know that someone they love just decided to refuse to live, and there was nothing their love could do to stop this. This is like knowing that everything you do is meaningless
>>
File: 1490369500065.jpg (30KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
1490369500065.jpg
30KB, 480x465px
Procrastination is 99% habit because of emotional response

I understand this so why do I still put off that scary thing that will help me move my life go forward?
>>
>>727878618
1) No, I never fuck with other people's mind because, in a very actual sense, every action you do on others, you also do on yourself.

2) Everything I know about human mind is with me everyday, I just cannot dissociate my knowledge from my person, or actions. But I never applied any behavioral, cognitive or psychiatric method to manipulate a woman.
>>
>>727878559
underrated
>>
>>727878242

>Be 24
>51k salary
>Never happy at home
>No energy
>Have good friends, they make me happy.

Am I depressed?
>>
>>727878242
I got a psych exam today :P

How erect was your penis when you were taking your college exams?
>>
>>727878957
There's probably not enough info for OP to determine that
Give more deets about why you're not happy at home and what's going on with your lack of energy
>>
>>727878637
It's because this site is actually more intresting than virtually all "normal media".

You don't need to stop coming here, this is no more desensitizing than an average film movie.

I would rather recommend to do some volunteering with mentally ill people. This would let you train your empathy while also exploring other forms of deviance.
>>
>>727878242
What's your approach to motivate/discipline yourself to get shit done?
>>
File: IMG_0543.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
for some reason i feel like my emotions always show on my face, like if im sad, angry, or confused its really hard for me to hide it any tips or possibly reasons why
>>
>>727878242
who was phone?
>>
>>727879079
Beharioral conditioning
>>
>>727878707
This is a very difficult issue and I can't even give you an approximative response here. I would nonetheless recommend to make some gentle female friends - not for fucking - but to have some female validation of you.
>>
>>727878242
why am i attracted to young girls? there's something i can do to to make it, i don't know fade away or something?
i had an ok childhood, and i was never molested or anything like that
>>
>>727879180
Cuz your the best
>>
is morality inherent or learned?
>>
>>727878242
Does anxiety disorder exist or is it just people being whiney little bitches?
>>
>>727878775
Because you actually aren't sure of the way you are managing your life. Procrastination is something that happen when you are not sure of what you are doing.

My advice would be to take one or two week without internet, in complete solitude, to deeply reflect on your life. You could realize that maybe the direction you want for your life is totally different.
>>
i see shadows when there arent anyone around and i have a tendensy to hear things that dont actually happen, like voices and chewing.
i also had an incident where an ied went of under the car before me and ive been scared of loud noices ever since, which is wierd because i love fireworks and fire. im also freaked out by eating at restaurants and dont like going to places where there are lots of different people visiting
>>
>>727879025
Not erect at all
>>
>>727879038
Let's let OP handle it
>>
>>727878957
Please give me some more info
>>
>>727879361
What else do you need to know?
>>
>>727878242
>actual question
Is it worth it mentally to date an autistic person, because its literally just stress galore for me and having to try help with the daily grind to keep eachother fucking sane, i love them but like jesus fucking christ its extremely taxing...
>>
>>727879335
Ah man youre weird
Do you like your job?
>>
>>727879426
My bro married an autistic girl. It's not easy.
>>
>>727879079
I usually try to think about my life in the broader perspective possible, and ask myself if, given the certainty of death and the intrinsec limitation of human beings THIS is what I shoud do.
>>
>>727879112
Because you are a social being and emotions are distribuited events between humans. This is just normal.
>>
>>727878242
I fap/fuck 10+ times a day and have the urge to start a harem simply because my wife wears out before i am sexually satisfied. But on the flip side she only wants me having sex with her. What do
>>
>>727878242
OP, I have paraphilia since my 14yo, I'm 19yo today and still have strange fetish.
So did you recomend me to consult a real psy?
Does this disorder can give me real problems later ?
>>
>>727879147
Not at all. Behavioral conditioning is a dumb and barbaric method
>>
>>727878559
Kek
>>
Should I kill myself if I lose the last part of my family?
>>
I can't remember if I was sexually abused as a child, possibly by my grandparents. I looked at some of the signs and I have a lot of them. I've been making connections, we moved out of the state my grandparents lived in and my parents never told me the reason. Every time I was told I was going to see them, I would hide. I haven't seen them since I was 4. I also like being abused in my current relationship. If it happened, how would I know for sure?
>>
>>727879180
because young girls are beautiful. Everyone loves young girls, that's why we have laws against it.

Just be aware that the reality of a relationship is very different, and that you can't treat humans like pure objects of desire.
>>
File: thorazine_bottle2.jpg (38KB, 401x427px) Image search: [Google]
thorazine_bottle2.jpg
38KB, 401x427px
>>727878242
What do you. Think about "people" with Borderline Personality Disorder and other Axis II traits?
Shouldn't they just be euthanized rather than expend precious resources attempting to treat the untreatable?
>>
>>727879638
i guess im just not a good liar any tips on being a better liar
>>
>>727879281
Both of them. No ant exists without ant's nest, and no man exist without culture. Basically, every social creature has morality, and in every social creature morality is generated with the mediation of the peer interaction
>>
>>727879944
>you cant treat humans like pure objects of desire
Women arent human doc.
>>
>>727879281
Both. Some taboos are culture sensitive, some are seemingly universal and only ignored by people who are statistic outliers (i.e., sociopaths, moms who drown their kids). Although some of outlyers can still identify what they did wrong, eventually feel guilt, and/or may only commit the taboo in specific situations/with certain mental illnesses
>>
>>727879289
Anxiety disorder really exists, but also whiney little bitches exists. You have to distinguish case by case
>>
>>727878242
I have a lot of dreams that involve me being frustrated by not being able to do something that I should be able to do. For example, I had a dream that this punk took my wallet and so I decided to knock him out, but for whatever reason my punches were super weak and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't hurt him. A few days later, I had a dream where I was driving backwards on the interstate (as in I was going the right way, but was looking over my shoulder driving in reverse) and realized that I needed to get over and take the nearest exit so that I could turn around. But every time I'd be about to get over, someone would come driving up in the lane that I needed to be in and wouldn't let me get over. The dreams are usually nonsensical like that. I'd always wake up frustrated/angry, only to realize it was just a dream and would then go back to sleep. Does this mean anything, or am I just a strange individual?
>>
>>727879860
Make more (non-biological) family anon. Or kys
>>
>>727879563
That does the exact opposite for me. Nihilism takes over and regardless of my perspective or the personal consequences, I will do what makes me content in the present in this one life we get. I don't think humans are meant to leave earth. Scientific advancement is important, but I think we will ultimately live and die here, so our only purpose is to live the life we are given.
>>
how does one turn off empathy?
>>
>>727879316
Reality is defined by our own mind, so if you sometimes see or hear something that should not exist, don't worry. Just remember the distinction between something only you can see and something everyone else can see. You also looks like someone with a feeble form of PTD, find a therapist.
>>
>2017
>not disregarding psychology for the scam it is
ishygddt
>>
>>727879417
Which kind of work do you do?
Do you live alone or with someone? With who?
How many hours per week do you usually work?
>>
>>727879426
That is a tough question which only you can answer. No one else is entitled to decide the price of your love. My advice would be to leave only if you don't feel yourself anymore around the person.
>>
>>727880212
Look at it this way: your dreams only mean something if you want them to. They're a volatile mix of subconscious thoughts and experiences you've had. If you can find a pattern in the chaos that is significant to YOU, then look no further.
>>
>>727879445
Yes, but I'm not a Freud's follower, so I think sexuality is a major issue, but not the key of human behaviour.
>>
>>727878242
No matter what i do, if I try hard or try not to, if I play cool or being myself, if im honest and direct or indirekt, i don't get relationships with women i want. It's now 6 years since my ex gf and I don't know what im doing wrong or if its the other ... I would say im pretty intelligence but I Just dont get it. Can you help me? Im not ugly looking. Maybe average and a bit skinny but mit extreme
>>
>>727880337
Not everyone can. That's the entire basis for apocalyptic fiction. It shows us that it comes naturally to some, for others the change only comes when in mortal danger, and those who are incapable of relinquishing empathy simply cease to be.
>>
>>727880325
Nihilism is not an issue, this is a practical matter. Consider this: would you prefer be an enthusiastic moron that uses god as an excuse to justify its stupid life? I don't think so. You still do not have found something meaningful in your life, but I'm sure you will.
>>
>>727878242
My mother used to be a junkie, never took care of me and made me pass through a lot of shit. Now she's clean and wants to rule my life. I want her to feel terrible and tell her she ruined my life. But I'm afraid of she coming back to drugs. I can't forgive her and I'm tired pretending to be fine. How can I deal with this?
>>
>>727879650
That's not a psych problem. You're simply a horny motherfucker who made the mistake of entering a committed relationship
>>
>>727880337
At the price of losing the ability to love and trust someone sincerely. You can follow some type of training that diminish your empathy, but you will also be dehumanized by the same training. You probably don't want any of this, you just want to be stronger than now.
>>
>>727881146
Seems legit but i still want a wife and kids and all that jazz...like i want to be committed...but i cant
>>
>>727881078
I'm 33 and I doesn't live with mother anymore.
>>
>>727878242
Whereever I look I feel like I see warped, and cruel faces. On humans, just beyond that bush, over behind that door. But they immediately disappear. When I'm all alone I can sometimes hear whispering from just above, and slightly behind my head.
>>
File: 1487079938973.jpg (58KB, 716x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487079938973.jpg
58KB, 716x1024px
Therapist said : "You don't need therapy anymore" 1 month after I attempted suicide and was hospitalized.
The doctor said, after I told her about the attempt : "Ok." and laughed then she said she doesn't care and asked me if I want medication again.

I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 disorder, social anxiety and PTSD sypmtoms due childhood trauma. I am off medication and it's horrible, but I don't trust any doctors anymore, the only thing that worked for me was a benzodiazepine, but they all throw antidepressants at me.I am also anxious about visiting a doctor agian, no support from family.

What do ? :(
>>
>>727880413
Psychology is not a scam, but it's not a science either
>>
>>727878242
How do I if I cant find the pull don't to until 10?
>>
>>727881036
Meaning in life is as subjective as it gets. One man's trash is another man's treasure. God may provide meaning to some, while fucking beat whores bareback provides meaning to others.

Capice?
>>
>>727878242
I've had 2 mental breakdowns in 4 years because of an abusive relationship
How do i get out of it?
And don't give me that " turn to your friends and family for support " bullshit
I'm not allowed to have any friends
>>
>>727878242
I'm cheating on my gf with a horny super wet premature orgasmer wife (4/10). I feel like shit for it and I want to stop but... God she's a real nympho.
>>
>>727881078
Don't let her be a part of your life unless she's a positive influence. You have no obligation to support her emotionally. If she truly has changed, then she should be able to be stable without your charity.
>>
i always get depressed this time of year. do you find that alot OP?
>>
>>727880664
Probably, you are not looking for the right girl/the right relatioship.

Maybe you want only the things that you cannot get, like that woody allen's joke about not joining club that woud have him between their members.
>>
File: 1488657869080.jpg (44KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1488657869080.jpg
44KB, 410x410px
>>727881451
Leave her, she deserves somebody who's not a backstabber.
>>
>>727881469
She's a positive influence right now but I'm unable to stop reviving all the bad moments.
>>
>>727881186
No, Its boring to feel empathy, inneficient almost
>>
>>727880664
Not a psych problem.
>>
>>727881343
This is a really tough situation. I fear that the only way you can come out of this is with an act of will. Pack your things and go to live with someone else. If you don't have money, ask someone some. Just do it now, otherwise the relationship will become every day worse.
>>
>>727878242
how would you diagnose Trump?
>>
>>727881509
I know! We don't 100% match in bed but shes perfect in every other way.
The other one is just a wet horny pussy that make me feel like the stallion I'm not.
>>
>>727881451
This is not a "psychological" issue, you're just being a jerk with your girlfriend. Leave her or tell her the truth.
>>
>>727878242
Why are women so fucking gay?
>>
File: Male.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Male.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>727881860
Just tell her, go to therapy, break up with her, you deserve somebody who can satisfy you and she deserves somebody who is honest enough to be with her.
It will hurt in the long run.
Either this or stop cheating on her.

>>727881932
>webm related
>>
>>727881875
Not going to do that.
I want help to leave the old slut without coming back whenever I'm horny.
>>
>>727878242
>>727878242
>PSYCHOLOGIST
>scientifically sound
hue hue hue hue hue hue
>when you can't even prove that your variables are what your subject says they are
>>
>>727881850
Trump is not pathological, is a very smart person who is currently fucking the most powerful nation of the world.

I think that the stupidest thing you can hear about him is that he is "naive" "childish" or "stupid". He is not. He is smart and dangerous.
>>
>>727878842
Can I call bullshit on you then.

Because my friend constantly fucks with people's heads.

The point is he gets off on it.

His wife, a hot redhead, was seconds from leaving him high and dry and when he sensed her betrayal he doubled down.

His looks btw, weebo to the max.

Now that they have been married for a while though, his eating habits have rubbed off on her.

When I met her, she was all of 120 lbs wet and 40 of that was tits.

Now she is closer to 200 lbs and barely 5 feet tall.
>>
>>727882024
Thanks. I'll stop cheating. Just want to stay my ground.
>>
>>727881617
Then look at it as a fresh start - but not as your mother. If you can't truly forgive her for her performance as a parent, then the only healthy relationship you can both have is as friends. You are who you are because of your own struggle, and trying to cast her as a maternal figure now is living in the past. You both either need to move forward with a different dynamic, or not at all.
>>
>>727882026
You doesn't need help to do something every adult person should be able to do.

If you want freedom without loliness, you are just an egocentric jerk
>>
Any advice for someone living in a new city and hating every second of it? I miss my old life, friends, job, girlfriend etc like crazy but can't go back to it and it's killing me
>>
>>727882075
Psychology is not a science, is a discipline. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. That's the best that we have about human mind
>>
>>727882523
>Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
This applies to psychiatry but it is a science.Not trying to deny it's not a science, but to me it has done more harm than good.
>>
Do you have my spoon?
>>
>>727878242
What do you think is an appropriate age gap. There is this girl I like she is mature for her age but shes 16 and I 19, turning 20 late this year while she 17 next. I subtlety brought up the subject but a few said it's wrong, weird and date someone you're own age e.t.c advice?
>>
>>727878242
I was kinda hardly bullied when i was young (mostly because of my race) and now i re
ally enjoy picking on the really weak animals, like cats for example. I espeust cannot connect the
Scialy enjoy crushing thier feeling of being safe. I dont do that too often and i try my best not to push it too hard to not traumatize my girlfrend cats. Also at the same time I feel a really big need of helping other humans in thier problems. I just cannot connect these 2 together. Could being bulied be the case?
>>
>>727882200
Jeesh, obsessed much?
>>
>>727882285
She can't be my friend because she try to rule my world. I try to stop her but she is so obsessive and though. She never stop no matter how much I tell. I can't get through this playing the good son. Just wanna make her pay.
>>
>>727882650
To you and to a lot of other people. As a rule of thumb, do not trust ANYONE who needs you to drug before they start working with you
>>
>>727878242
I had a one night stand the other night, I've had 3 other sex partners and she was the 4th and it was by far the best sex I've ever had and ever since I've felt sad. I didn't catch feelings for her but i don't know where it's coming from
>>
For some reason, I ahve a huge lack off self-knowledge. Not in the sense of emotional intelligence, I know who I am and what my feelings mean. But I have no idea how other people see me, at all. I think I look pretty good, I think I am okay when it comes to intelligence, but it's hard to reach out to people when I know I might be judged without knowing what the problem is. Why can't I see myself as others do?

Also, lately I've been having a few existencial crisis. I took acid half a year ago, and after that my fear of death grows stronger, because I know how there is no way to avoid it. Sometimes I break down because I wan't answers that I know is impossible. I want to see the world in it's whole, and I want to see it evolve, but I know it doesn't work like that. I don't want to hide the thoughts somewhere deep in my mind, but how can I accept such a strange fate?
>>
>>727882404
I really love my gf. She's not just someone to make company. Slut is just to release the beast.
>>
>>727882679
Yes, I stole it yesterday and I'm not going to give it back to you
>>
>>727878242
Care to share signs that show someone is a socioapath?
>>
>>727882945
I am >>727881272
>>
>>727882458
I assume that you aren't religious because you're on /b/, but some form of community would help. See if your city has a Unitarian Universalist church. We are a secular 'faith' who emphasize acceptance and personal spiritual exploration. Basically a hippie religion, but we're cool to talk to at the very least.
>>
File: 1491235657130-b.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1491235657130-b.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
Is suicide the right choice?
>>
>>727883010
Please give it back! I need my spoon. You don't understand, I need my spoon.
>>
>>727882750
missed opportunity

fucked her sister though.

There were 5 sisters in all. The smallest one was a large C-cup. All the other sisters were D and up.

I miss those huge titties.
>>
File: 1476333587607.jpg (96KB, 371x364px) Image search: [Google]
1476333587607.jpg
96KB, 371x364px
>>727878242
| think my dik can perfectly copmete with the BBC by length and width
am I racist?
>>
Why am I always bored to the point of anger with every new job I get. Even I feel it's something I'm passionate about, I begin to hate it. It gets to the point where I consider hurting myself to have a valid reason to leave.
>>
>>727883173
After you tried therapy/medication and shock therapy and they didn't work
>>
>>727883111
I fear that the only way you have to survive is to inform yourself the better you can on your pathology.

You need to read books and try to understand the nature of your unbalance. You need to correlate the thing you read in books and the things you experience.

Then you need to work on your way to managing yourself, to learn methods to contain the damage done by your pathology.

You will never have a "normal" life, but you can still have a strange but beautiful life.
>>
>>727878242
how do you deal with manipulative "friends"?
>>
>>727883194
I don't care, now it's MY spoon
>>
>>727879290

Damn i'm shook, was having a similar problem with my shit procrastination habits, and its causing me to fuck up my life. I was thinking I should take a hiatus from all the memes and shit, cause to be honest, i'm a bit addicted to the internet, and I really just need to sit the fuck down and read a book, really get in tune with who I used to be. I really wanted to be a psychologist when I was in middle school (because my mother is), she basically taught me how to read people and understand body language and whatnot. I would often visit the school psychologist in middle school because of that dark period that all teens go through, and he basically told me I didn't even need to be there because I truly understood my own problems. It actually got to the point where he would often invite me back to his office to help other kids with their problems.
>>
>>727883451
By unfriending them as soon as I can, but in a covert way.
>>
>>727883410
Thanks, anon, it's a really nice advice.
My last mania episode was yesterday.They usually last for weeks but happen daily for 5-10 minutes.
I couldn't even pour coffee in my cup....I was so shaking and excited...
>>
>>727878242
OP how do i deal with rejection?
Some chick i was going out with suddenly showed up with another dude at a houseparty of my friends. I was preparing myself to not get invested in her yet. I tried my best to prepare for this shit, but it still hurts like fuck.
How can i get in this mindset, so i cant get hurt by social rejection? And what can i do to make those feelings go away?
>>
>>727883194
i used it to stir the toilet bowl
>>
>>727883323
I was about to post this exact fucking thing... well close enough anyway.

Can't hold down a job because I fuck it up on purpose. Working for other people I fuck it up on purpose, and when I tried working for myself I just didn't get anything done.

I think with me it's something to do with my hatred of personal responsibility. I hate the fact that people rely on me for anything, but if there is no reliance (voluntary job or personal project) then it poses no problem

My question is (separate from this anon's question, because his reason may be different to mine): How can I fix this?
>>
>>727878242
Why am I 38 and still have no idea what I'm passionate about doing with my life except wanting to live near the beach?
>>
File: Abra.png (68KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
Abra.png
68KB, 300x256px
>>727883468
But I need it to evolve :(
>>
>>727883666

Even an average woman will have more options than a top tier man. You need to understand this and let her make poor choices. This assumes that she did make a poor choice and that you weren't the poor choice she avoided.

This is why women don't care about hurting people or burning bridges, because there's always going to be a new guy in line to save them and protect her from the previous people she burned.
>>
>>727883666
Fantasize a lot about killing the guy and the girl. Meanwhile, look for alternatives. Do not hurt them, because they are not really guilty of anything: use them in your mind as scapegoats for the cruelty of sexual selection.
>>
>>727878242
r u a nigger?
>>
>>727882743
Your pathological hate comes from your pathological love not being reciprocated. So scale it down and direct to yourself.
>>
>>727883804
You won't evolve in this life, I'm sorry (just joking, not really sorry)
>>
File: Kadabra wins.png (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kadabra wins.png
65KB, 250x250px
>>727883804
AWW YEA! KADABRA UP IN THIS BITCH MOTHAFUCKAZZ!!!!! WHICH ONE OF YOU NIGGERS WANTS AN ASS SCOOPING?
>>
What is your opinion on Freud and general Psycho-dynamics?
>>
>>727884311

Freud was trying to hide his own latent homosexuality by projecting it on others.
>>
File: Dirty Kadabra.png (345KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
Dirty Kadabra.png
345KB, 600x739px
>>727884212
Too slow buckaroo.
Nothing personnel kid.
>>
>>727883936

fuck, this is the truest shit ive ever read
>>
>>727878242
I hear that women produce pheromones from the sweat on their feet and armpits. Is this why foot fetish is popular for guys?
>>
>>727884170
Can I do something about it? About abusing the animals i mean.
>>
I've got a question. Are ALL psychologists pseudoscientifical con artists?
>>
>>727884700

Foot fetishes are a mix of one of a number of negative complexes mixed with the fact the legs lead directly to the vagina. I think that foot fetishists are all kind of sad losers.
>>
File: Getting that spoon.jpg (20KB, 218x216px) Image search: [Google]
Getting that spoon.jpg
20KB, 218x216px
>>727884241
AYE DONT LET ME GET THAT OTHER SPOON. DONT DO IT. DO NOT LET ME GET THAT OTHER SPOON. DO. NOT. DO. IT.
>>
I don't wanna die but fuck this world and the selfish cunts who inhabit it
>>
>>727878242
>>727882692

rerolling question (not same anon)
>>
>>727884311
Freud was incredibly smart: the 99.99% of his detractors are way more stupid than him. Still, his theory is a good starting point, not an absolute truth. Same for Psycho-Dinamics. Nice starting point, surely not a definitive truth
>>
Have you studied Raine's 1997 research on violent criminals? If so, do you think we should try and treat criminality as a mental disorder?
>>
>>727884967

I think the main issue with criminality especially in America is that there's too many niggers stealing too many bikes.

Good question though. I never read the study because I can't read.
>>
I talk ti myself is taht a coeping mechanism or what?
>>
>>727884935
Agreed on Freud, but the fact things like dream analysis and the Oedipal and Electra Complex are still used is a bit worrying is it not, considering other approaches to psychology with the scientific method (Such as the cognitive approach and the development of CBT/REBT) have better answers to Freud's concepts.
>>
>>727884932
There is no absolute value of "good" age differences, every case is different.

I would just say that: given our occidental values, you should not have situations in which all the power in the couple is in just one member of the couple.

By "power" here I mean a strong advantage of one in fields like intelligenge, range of monetary actions, emotional intelligenge, and stability.

If you go outside occitental values, then this discourse about power is no more valid.

To answer to another possibile question: no, emotions don't have a range limitation. One can love a 14 years old girl as a 96 yo woman. Love has no boundaries, only law has them.
>>
>>727885151

kek
>>
>>727885320
I don't believe that the cognitive approach has "better answers" than Freud, I believe that they ask different questions. I think that we still don't know what a "mind" is, and until we solve this enigma we would be forced to argue about different treatments
>>
>>727878242
how would you elaborately aggree/disaggree with this statement: life isn't fair ?
>>
>>727885594
Fair enough, I mean the cognitive approach is not at all holistic in it's views (I'm still not taken on the schemas idea.)
>>
>>727878242
You people are crazier than your patients.
Where I live, psychologists aren't paid by the government like doctors and nurses because you are quacks, and not recognized as medical professionals.
Anyone can buy a psychology major, but who would really want one?
Junk science.
>>
>>727878242
Y do I masturbate the way I was molested as a child
>>
>>727884967
No, I didn't know about his study, but I think that treating criminality as a mental disorder would be really dangerous. The boundaries between mental health and mental pathology is already very blurred. I don't see the advantages of treating a buglar like a schizophrenic
>>
>>727882976
Nihilism.
>>
>>727885151

/thread
>>
Do you know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs?
>>
>>727885706

"Life" is something that include your ability to judge about anything, so it's meaningless asking if life is fair or not. A social behaviour may be fair or unfair, but life is literally everything. How can you, a part, judge the whole?
>>
>>727885713
And that's a strong limitation. Just think about it: every human is the results of billions of division of the same initial cell.

And every living organism is the results of the process of selection started from a single, unique ancestor (LastUniqueCommonAncestor)

How can we be so bold in excluding holistic interaction? To me, it doesn't sound very smart
>>
>>727878242
Shrink-anon, how does one get diagnosed? Related, how do I get diagnosed without my parents knowing?
>>
>>727885809
Psychology is not science, it's a discipline. That sometimes help someone in living a decent life, and sometimes is used by institutions to oppress normal people. That's just how things are going.
>>
>>727886236

They can't know what you're doing if they're dead. Then give me a call at (213) 867-5309 and we can discuss your meds.
>>
how can I get motivated to study the next 2 hours without any disturbance.. I have an exam that I really really need to do well in
>>
>>727886236
It depends on the social/healthcare system in your country. Every nation has its standards.
>>
>>727885809
Not that many call themselves scientists. For example most pscyhosurgeons will just call themselves surgeons.
>>
>>727886394
Just think how much you resemble a nigger every time you don't know something. If this is not sufficient, then you deserve to be the nigger you are
>>
what is the cure for low energy?

I feel sleepy as fuck even after 12 hours of sleep, and I just can't yell or shout even if I wanted to.
>>
>>727883323
>>727883756
reroll for both of these
>>
>>727886379
Non-burger. Ah, what a pity, they're alive and well though dad is diabetic so not for long.

>>727886434
Haha, my country. Oh my.
>tfw you country doesn't recognize psychology unless it has something to do with Islam
>>
>>727886563
what if I am not a retarded race warrior like you?
>>
File: 1489628866255.jpg (306KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489628866255.jpg
306KB, 1440x1080px
>>727884842
Most women are cool about it and take it as a compliment as long as you aren't a cuck about it
>>
>>727886434
>It depends on the social/healthcare system in your country. Every nation has its standards.

given that I am from america, the healthcare here is a fucking joke
>>
>>727886852

that means you don't study statistics or at least are ignorant to them

read violence rates by race and then look at crime rates overall and you'll realize outside black people america has crime rates with peaceful countries
>>
>>727886919

most women I know mock foot fetishists as losers

if they really liked a guy they'd tolerate it but know before they met you they thought it was sad and will mock you after you break up
>>
>>727886379
Dude, having a good time fucking around in LA? I wish I'm confident enough to prank people through the phone.
>>
File: 7exh12Y.gif (990KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
7exh12Y.gif
990KB, 300x162px
i'm bipolar (diagnosed) and feel like shit every day of my life even with meds, also have zero energy. Help?
>>
>>727887093
yea i've seen a few guys named and shamed for it
>>
>>727886741
I will answer here. Two level of answer:

1) Working in the modern conditions is almost always inhuman and ridicolous at the same time. If you do not are a control freak, you will ALWAYS hate to work for someone else.

2) You probably are not doing jobs that realize you as a person. Try to find a role in which you can feel yourself. I know this is really difficult in our society, and its possibile that you are not in a position to do this in any case.
>>
>>727887093
Not in my experience. Everyone has a kink and if you own it and don't act like it's weird they just see it as you embracing what you like. I keep it to the bedroom though. I hooked up with this slut this past weekend and she was more than okay with it
>>
>>727886954
Just avoid psychiatrysts and try to talk with psychologists. The difference is that psychologist cannot give you prescriptions. I am eurofag so I don't actually know the details of USA healtcare
>>
>>727887479

seeing im a grill my experience negates yours many times over

and someone else posted agreeing

footfag defending his sad interests
>>
>>727887227
You will have to fight with your pathology for the rest of your life. Don't try to live a normal life, but try to find your own strange, beautiful compromise.

I cannot really help more than this on an imageboard: you have a neurological condition, not a behavioral/social one
>>
I've continued a 5 year relationship with my boyfriend even though he's narcissistic, aggressive, negative and treats me like he only uses me for sex and self-gratification - but have rejected every other guy I've been briefly involved with who would give me the world and treat me like a goddess. I'm an extremely intelligent girl with no self worth issues but why am I still with him? Actually on the verge of breaking up with him as I type this. Also WUT DO.
>>
>>727887763

because women are retards

you aren't smart the school system has been sculpted to let women do busywork and consider it success and every other instance is someone who wants to fuck you telling you that
>>
>>727887763
Because you love him more than he loves you. It's really difficult to overcome this dominant position in a relationship.

Anyway, you're doing it right. Leave him as soon as possibile, prepare yourself to loliness but also to freedom
>>
File: 1489323396655.jpg (375KB, 960x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1489323396655.jpg
375KB, 960x1184px
>>727887634
>grill
>/b/
You probably have busted ass feet that you're ashamed of on the off chance that you're actually a grill. I don't care either way, I'll keep doing what makes me happy .
>>
I am obsessed with the idea of sucking a creamy log from Andy Sixx's asshole. Is this a healthy fixation? Does it fall outside the range of typical human sexuality?
>>
>>727887963
Very normal anon. The best way to cope is to post threads about it daily
>>
>>727887939

lol yeah thats it, and straight people are only because they don't have hot assholes like the gays do

youre sad and people mock you but your own selfish fetish is worth holding yourself back in life so do it up
>>
>>727887763
bitches love bad boys and abuse, its a biological fact

and you are just another dumb cunt who can''t stop lstening to her pussy instead of her brain
>>
>>727887921
Add on: all of the times I've initiated a split, he's extremely psychotic/manic etc etc but literally comes to my door a week later like he didn't behave like a tantrum throwing child asking for another chance. Co-dependent, correct? Will he ever be happy independently/in a relationship? Will I ever be satisfied in a different relationship that ~isn't unhealthy?

I plan to. Thank you Mr. Shrink.
>>
>>727884745
Be nice only when people deserve it. You won't feel the need to retaliate for pople's lack of appreciation (I hope, I'm not a shrink).
>>
>>727887963
Very normal, don't worry
>>
>>727888154
>not liking ass play
You must be fun in bed anon
>>
>>727888383

I'm really smart and you fell for a feelgood answer instead of any reality

the reason youre unhappy is youre literally the best girl in the world and destined for the best man there my answer is now more believable to you
>>
>>727888477

whoosh

someone cant read
>>
>>727887763
Show your tits
>>
>>727888166
He's not a "bad boy", he's a pussy with mummy issues. Ultimate beta but that's what attracted me to him in the first place. I've rejected 70% of his sexual advances for the past year and a half, he's taken to aggressively fucking me while I'm sleeping in that same time. I'm not thinking with my cunt but whatever you say, anon.
>>
>>727888648

it sounds even more like you are

even you dont believe half the lies you just said that's just you poisoning the past so you can break up

he'll be so lucky to be rid of you even if he doesnt realize right away
>>
>>727888383

He is surely dependent, but he is also manipolatory. He won't be happy neither in a relationship nor alone, not until he decides to grow the fuck up and find in himself purpose in life.

Yes, you will be satisfied in a different relationship, but (probably) expect less passion and more tenderness.
>>
>>727888547
Read what you wrote, it's a little off so if I misinterpreted what you said then you're half to blame. I don't know why you feel the need to be a cunt just because someone else has different interests though. Show your tits already
>>
>>727888509
>Because you love him more than he loves you

That's not a feelgood answer you fucking faggot. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>727888888
>>
>>727888797

They gave a similar example to another fetish/lifestyle to show how stupid your YOU JUST HAVE UGLY FEET CUZ YOU DONT LIKE FOOT FETISHES argument was

You're too busy jerking it to feet to comprehend

Consider suicide bruh
>>
>>727888808

it makes you the better person with higher moral standing in the breakup

you said youre really smart how would you miss that? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>727888875
i see they're leaking over

>>727884999
>>727885666
>>
>>727889049

this

thank you anon
>>
>>727882200
tell me how to use psychology on women. i forgot to take that task faggot
>>
>>727889049
>>727889143
Same fagging hard. Its okay if you're a closet footfag anon, just embrace it. It'll be okay
>>
>>727879290
Not original asker, but I simply wanted to pop in and say thank you for this.
>>
>>727882200
Anon, this is a sad and horribile story, this is not a victory. If you think that is smart doing this kind of games with the person which share house, bed and life with you, then I just cannot explain to you why this is wrong and terribie
>>
>>727882772
How exactly is that your idea of a positive influence?
>>
>>727878242
>psychologist
>not a psychiatrist
How does it feel to be butt of every joke?
>>
>>727882024
Sauce?
>>
>>727889248

Let's say it even is the same person. It's just a deflection on your part to the fact you can't read and still tried to argue.

Most people just leave the thread by now but you keep digging
>>
>>727889109
Shove "being a better person with higher moral standing" up your arse. I'd much prefer to hurt whilst mourning a long relationship like a normal person than come out of it with a trophy and lie about not feeling anything towards it. I care deeply about this guy by default and am still concerned for his wellbeing despite how badly he's treated me. You can project your feelings about a sour ending to a relationship you've clearly been dumped from onto me but it's not going to help you get over it, anon. Girls don't think that's too cute.
>>
>>727889457
The worst part is when you're right, but they still did not listen you you because I am medical science and you are psychological sorcery.
>>
>>727889548

Defensive as fuck

projecting as fuck

do him the biggest favor you can and sever and never call or text if you actually didnt lie about loving him
>>
Please help me if you can, i do currently see a psychologist but i would never tell her this..
I'm a young woman (i know its hard 2 believe, 18-20) and i hate admitting this but the thought of licking a young girls you know what makes me so hot. I fucking hate how disgusting it is . I have not been abused as far as i know but i have had this feeling for years, when masterbating i watch bdsm torture porn and imagine the screams and moans are me as a little girl and i cum so hard but it's obviously not ideal for me, help?
>>
>>727885821
I do not know "why", but I can say that it's something really common.

I guess that the violence you have be subjected to have shaped the gratification pathways of your early brain, and now you search gratification specifically in that kind of acts.

Maybe one day you will be free from this compulsion, but it will take a great amount of time and self acceptance
>>
>>727889842
an 18-20 year old chick wouldn't casually call herself "a young woman"

>BAIT
>>
>>727889842

p.s. my name is christina matthews btw
>>
>>727889734
on a scale of 1 to 10, how badly were you hurt Anon?
>>
>>727890086
Initially i had typed in girl but i thought that'd sound too immature
>>
>>727890150
No its not fuck off
>>
>>727890154

lol the person who wrote that isn't even me who who wrote the initial thing you replied to

just because it's obvious to people on the outside you can keep trying to play the game that it's one weird loner and not you in serious denial
>>
Can everyone fuck off pretending to be me (femanon paedo here) i actually want answers
>>
What is you view on hebephilia vs pedophilia? Which is natural and which is a fetish or a sexual orientation? Should either have the social stigma removed? Do you think doing so would 'normalize' either?
>>
>>727890150
tits or gtfo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>727889842
If you don't say this thing to your psychologist, then is pointless to see one.

Change psychologist or stop going to him. Also, consider to act some consensual BDSM practice. Your desire is to be abused, so stage it with someone you trust.
>>
File: 1416084708877.png (53KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1416084708877.png
53KB, 250x250px
>>727890150

top kek
>>
>>727878242
Any chance of modern psychology advocating the use of marijuana for its anti-depressant properties?

I've been supplementing my Cymbalta/Remeron cocktail with ~.5g of herb for the past several years and it works like a charm. The problem is if I mention drugs, every psychologist wants to tell me I'm self-medicating, regardless of my frequency or intensity of use.
>>
>>727890410
But won't she think im a disgusting mongoloid? I don't want her to think im a monster
>>
>>727889734
I already said I plan to.
>>
>>727885809
Psychology is a science that revolves around understanding human behavior and how our brains work. Therapists are therapists and you're free to think of those what you want. Like doctors they also serve the pharma industry and otherwise can make lots of money.

You should be aware though that no psycho therapist can help someone who doesn't really want help. Therapists can only help you understand your problems and help you face them. If you don't want to do that the therapists can't do anything about that other than try to change your mind.
>>
>>727878242
is it safe to say i think all women are dumb and have distrust in them reflect my own feelings of my mother
>>
>>727890779

most women are retards and get bailed out endlessly by men while screaming oppression

that'd only be valid if you think women are incapable of being smart
>>
>>727890779
If your mother was and still continues to be a cunt, then yes.
>>
>>727878710
Did ask original question however following up on your answer;

I was 15 and my mother attempted suicide, when I found out I felt nothing, when I visited and saw her full of tubes I felt nothing, since that day I barely feel emotions and when I do they're overwhelming.

I had an extremely traumatic childhood and remained mild dissociated yet could be emotionally invested in people and situations if I chose but since the suicide attempt; nothing

Am I likely to be suffering from some forms of PTSD/split personality/ or other personality disorder?
>>
Psychology is pseudo science. Some of it is real but some is just guessing. Also most psychs are shit at their jobs and have allowed social norms to cloud their judgement of what constitutes an issue. Never trust a psych they have their own agendas to fulfill after all.
>>
>>727878242
I have anger issues, what is the best way to calm myself down? I try my hardest, but it's like my brain is in over drive unless i let out the anger an yell. Also an over-thinker with anxiety.
>>
>>727878242
here is one how can i tell people i have apd without directly saying so and how can i use it to my advantage
>>
>>727891116
You should REALLY speak to a psychologist in person for this one.
>>
>>727891116
Should also mention I have a server substance abuse problem, we're talking maximum 2 consecutive days sober over the past 5 years usually not being sober weeks on end
>>
>>727891640

Fuck me... come across as that bad huh?
>>
>>727878242
>scienece
>psychologist
Pick one
>>
>>727878242

why does it BLEED?
>>
File: 1473876986359.jpg (235KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473876986359.jpg
235KB, 1280x960px
>>727878242
How do I turn my slightly subby boyfriend into a full blown cock slut?
>>
>>727891902
>scienece
>s c i e n e c e

>greentext
>>
>>727878559
/thread
>>
>>727891855
I'm not OP but as someone who has also been through something quite similar, you'll need a few sessions IRL to sort it out and get to the bottom of the issue. It won't be fun but you'll get there. Godspeed, Anon.
>>
>>727878242
I need a Xanax prescription for uhhh, daddy issues....? And some hydromorphone pretty please.
>>
>>727892059
I'm assuming you're a guy? How did his tits get like that though?
>>
>>727892255
That's not him. Just an attention grabbing image.
>>
>>727892299
Be attractive?,,, Kinda an easy answer :)
>>
File: IMG_2056.jpg (865KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2056.jpg
865KB, 1536x2048px
>>727892047
Full set here
Almost 200 pics of slam piggy
https://mega.nz/#F!P4IVAZaQ!6sT0Huq6KNF6YzLBD1s8Hg
>>
>>727878242
I have dealt with trauma my whole life, and more recently worked in a Max security prison as a "catch dog" which only made it worse. I have seen multiple attempted murders and drug overdose, and that was before I started working in prison, where I broke people's bones, starved them, etc. I have night terrors and flash backs. I have tried to face everything head on, but it's a lot to deal with. What can I do to be healthier, mentally? I work full time, in a hetero relationship, just started a garden.
>>
>>727892497
You KNOW that's not what I'm asking for.
>>
>>727892577
Idk, a red meat diet and supplemental zinc? Boosts test.
>>
>>727892299
Did you see this webm? I'd definitely fuck that
>>727882024
>>
>>727891733

- You sure need a real life psychologist for this, not one on 4chan

- The emotional trauma of seeing your mother in critical conditions after a suicide attempt probably triggered a defense mechanism.

- Your defense mechanism is: ignoring the emotions, going default on everything else. This is why you cannot feel anything.

- Your substance abuse problem is multidimensional, but probably the impossibility to feel anything has exaggerated the need for some "chemical" gratification. Remember that substances and emotions both rely on very similar brain circuits.

- You need to begin a deep path of self-knowledge and acceptance, the sooner you start the better will be

- Wish you good luck: it won't be easy, it will be very painful, but it's totally possibile to reconnect with your emotions.
>>
>>727893106
>>727891733
He's right. I had some really bad psychological breakdowns for awhile and the only thing that really helped was going to a rehab an actually seeing a professional.
>>
>>727878242 depressed mood swings social anxiety can't hold relationships goes. 0-100 anger parinoid everyone i meet is going to fuck me over whats wrong with me op
>>
Is it better to become a Wizard or awkwardly sell out your virginity to a whore?
>>
Question: Been reading The conspiracy against the human race. You get a patient who is convinced our only goal in life is to expire. Nothing what we do matters. We are all malignantly useless. Yet he does not show suicidal tendencies just extreme pessimism. How would you approach this being a psych? ( genuine intrest)
>>
>>727893529
>>727878242

I have a similar problem where I can wake up in up one morning and be amped and just see or hear or just think of something in the back of my mind and go from 0-100 depressed and anxious...My mood just randomly swings it's fucking unbearable.
What is my problem?
>>
Why is it that the only time I get anxiety attacks is when I step into clothing stores?
>>
>>727893946
My counselor used to yell at me and call me a narcissistic piece of shit and that i would never wind up anywhere in life besides being a prostitute cause no one would be willing to stand my presence for any length of time. It worked for me :) *cries on the inside*
>>
>>727893994
Also have adhd and learning disability were i cant get shit from my head to paper
>>
>>727878242
I don't feel doing something with my life, it's not that I don't want to, but I don't have the drive. I don't know what I want to do either.
I tried going to law school but I just can't stand going 8+ hours a day to school. I already did that most of my life and I'm tired of it.
What do you recommend ?
>>
>>727885151

best post of the thread
>>
>>727894621
Go become a monk or some shit.
>>
>>727894621
Do the same as I plan to do
>Find a job that pay well (Probably going to be a shitty job in the oil industry that nobody else wants to do)
>Make shit tons of money
>Set up a contracting business
>Make more money
>Fuck everyone else
>Retire at 45
>Open a coffeeshop
>Get baked every day
>kys
>>
>>727892566
This won't be an easy answer.

First of all, you are suffering because in you there is a residual of goodness. But if you have done what you are saying, then you deserve to suffer. Being a good person means that you need to ransom the evil that you have done: no shortcut admitted.

Second: you were and maybe are part of a system aimed at torture and degrade human lives. You will never be happy in it, unless you totally dehumanize yourself. No exceptions. To be happy you must be good. Otherwise, the best you can hope is to have fun, not be happy.

Accept that you have done a lot of evil things, and deeply reflect on the suffering that you have inflicted on other people.

Accept the sufference that come with that realization and maybe one day you will be free from this suffering.

In any case, if you, by the means of the State rethoric, try to rationalize and render acceptable your past behaviours, you will NEVER be free of this sufference.
>>
>>727894621
>>727895165
Or just become a wizard destroy all that exists with the Forgotten Bane Of Virginity
>>
18 years old male
Germany
Doing his a levels

I always smile without knowing why. Sometimes people think i don't take them serious because of me smiling the whole time. It is really bothering me cause i cant control it. I ain't joking i cant look serious or angry ( even if i am really angry in the situation). In almost every situation i keep that smile. Sometimes I even to force myself not to smile but guess what: It ain't working.

Why is that so ? How can i fix it?

Another questionable aspect of me is my clumsiness. I don't know why but sometimes I fail at the most basic things ( Doing simple things in a complicated way and feeling really really unsecure in basic tasks at school). Don't get me wrong I'm actually a really good student, I just fail at the simple things. It is somehow weird.

It is to mention that people sometimes say that I have a clumsy expression and that I look confused.

I want to fix those issues so badly but i don't know how
>>
>>727889920
Well that sucks.. thanks grandpa, yeah it not only feels more comfortable but better too so fucking weird
>>
>>727895998
All these things will disappear with time. To me, they sounds like normal problems of a smart but awkward teenager. Try to read "Portrait of the artist as a young man", by James Joyce
>>
>>727895998
>>727878242
>>
>>727878242
I can't stop sexualizing every female in my life. I don't really desire my girlfriend, nor my mom, kind of abused my sister, cheated every time i could (can't stop percieving the subtle signals and reacting), my childhood was hard, no emotional conection with parents (two selfcentered assholes that blamed me for their problems, my mother unsuccesfully tried to suicide), and i can't stand the corruption of power structures. Oh and i always kind of angry, depressed or similar. So, how do i suicide OP?
>>
>>727897131
I've always heard opiates are a fun way to go. Try fireballing (heroin mixed with meth in a syringe)
>>
>>727897306
Maybe i'll try someday.
>>
>>727897131
ali?
>>
>>727897131
>>727897306
No do it the old fashioned way, barbiturates in one arm and speed in the other.

Makes your heart explode
>>
Is drug addiction a disease?
>>
>>727897595
No
>>
>>727897735
Drug addicts tend to have a genetic predisposition to be lacking in certain hormones, like me. also there are certain genes related to addiction directly. don't believe that allergy bullshit AA people say, but it's also not pure choice.
>>
>>727897672
Nice
>>
>>727897131
Does OP have a not autodestructive solution?
>>
>>727897735
Yes, a social disease.

On average, of 10 users of a substance, just 1 fell into addiction (2 for heroin). And that 1 ( or 2) is almost ever people with relationship problems/low socioeconomic status.

If you don't cope very well with the mileu of your society, you could very easily become an addicted. Otherwise, if you have a rich and fulfilling life, it would be unlike to leave everything to smoke heroin.

There are also genetic factors, but my answer would be that addiction is not a disease - the way in which USA and most europeans (not holland or portugal - and here you have lower substance abuse problem) country treat it is the real disease.
>>
What are the long term effect of habitually viewing pornography?
>>
>>727898382
You gotta always look at the psychotherapy pyramid; psycho, social, and genetic factors. I think a shit ton of it is genetic, cause I insufflate strong opiates just fine, yet I CRAVE alcohol. Turns out I have 5 seperate genes for alcoholism.
>>
>>727880660
Yeah you and everyone else in our field

Btw my exam went well
>>
>>727898508
I've heard it actually prevents your amygdala from properly reacting to pleasurable situations, like actual sex.
>>
>>727897131

No easy solutions here.

You sure need a psychologist who, without judging, understand what you feel and not want to drug the shit out of you.

A key information is how old are you. If you are in your 20s, it's very probable that by working on yourself you will overcome at least part of these problems.

Overall, you look like someone who can't control his appetites in general. This could be a consequence of a very low respect for your parents, which did not allowed you to learn some kind of self control.

Do not think too much about power structure in this phase of your life. Focalize on increasing your margin of control over yourself: don't do the common error of hating society for your problems. Society has a lot of problems, but first recognize your own.

I would recommend to:

- Deny yourself one or two pleasure a day, just to show yourself that you can do it
- Try to understand the situations in which you are more angry than usual: you'll probably find something intresting about you
- Avoid to be an asshole with your girlfriend. Every time you let purself doing something horribile to someone who loves you, your lose EVERY RIGHT to complain about the wrong things in the world.
>>
what will make me happy?
to stay with my loving girlfriend that i been with for over a year or to break her heart and go have sex with multiple woman who desire love from me?
me stupid male brain is killing me, the sex with the girlfriend is 10/10 tho
>>
i think im becoming a hypocondriac. i worry about my health a lot and if my body does anything unordinary i assume the worst.

i spend a lot of days worrying that I'm ill (cancer, blood disease, aids, heart issues.
even though i have no reason to suspect having any of those(within reason)) and ill end up worrying myself sick thinking about it all day which makes me experience pain and stress. i feel like its a cycle

how do i stop?
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.