[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ what the fuck is happening to me. This girl ive known for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

File: me.jpg (26KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
26KB, 500x366px
/b/ what the fuck is happening to me.

This girl ive known for around a month is driving me crazy, not just thinking about her but physically sick and waking up mid panic attack from night mares about her.

I dont know why but i have this desire to be with her, but when i search i cant find any qualitys in her that are really worth having, shes more of a friend than anything.

I constantly feel like shit, cant concentrate on anything, i just keep thinking about "our future" when i barely know her i have been physically sick, vomit and diarrhea as well as constantly feeling like i have a tight chest and always tired, wake up and want to go back to sleep. Also haven't felt like eating and haven't touched food for 4 days now

Anyone from /b/ know what the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
chop your dick off. You trap faggot.
>>
>>727807602
Thanks anon, im sure this will help me.
>>
>>727807925
Did you do it yet?
>>
>>727807925
Post the pics.
>>
>>727808142
No :(
>>
>>727807455
she bewitched you. u need to find a powerful witch to break the spell.
>>
>>727807455
Probably you're in love. Tell her and see what she says
>>
>>727807455
depression or the flu
>>
File: Mizore_Ice.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mizore_Ice.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
Dont wory OP my faggoty friend, I'l cure you.
>>
>>727808381
Yes, i think so too. But i cant understand why. Like she is below average looking and personality is alright, ive met better in both areas. We share a lot of common interests but still, why her.

And what makes it worse is that she is one of my closest friends best friends
>>
>>727808891
>>727808343
>Do it then, find me a cure.

>>727808797
>I have depression and have done for some time, its not that although its making it worse and giving me panic / anxiety attacks thinking about her. I woke up this morning covered in sweat, mid panic attack because i was dreaming about her with other guys
>>
You project your dreams on to her.
You need to meet her and be with her to get to know her. After that you will either still be in love with her or realise that she has a ugly personality.
>>
>>727809516
>she is one of my closest friends
There ya go. This feeling isn't something worth fighting against, OP.
Tell her that you want to take your relationship further. Respond appropriately, but so that you don't lose your shit.
>>
>>727808343
sounds like a grand adventure!
>>
>>727809940
I do know her, not super intimately but i know her interests and personality. we have lots in common.

Im pretty sure that im madly in love with her, but i dont know why; its so fucking confusing. and what make it worse are our mutual friends
>>
>>727807455
Sometimes you find a love connection so strong it hits your soul.
>>
>>727810669
What should i say? like how do i break it to her that i want to be more than friends ?
>>
>>727810885
so do you wanna date her or are you not even sure of that?
>>
>>727810998
Do i follow through with it? if she rejects me and ends our friend ship over it i would fucking lose it. but currently ive already lost it, i cant even do simple shit like watch a tv show or play video games because i find myself thinking about her rather than the story or trying to win the game, everything else seems to not matter anymore.
>>
>>727807455
Here is what you do:

1. Draw a pentagram on your floor, preferably with ketchup, since that basically is the blood of tomatoes.

2. Write her name in the center

3. Start masturbating

4. Use your phone to skype her

5. When she answers, call her name as loud as you can, then ejaculate in her name on the floor

6. Before she can say anything, hang up

10/10 works everytime
>>
>>727807455
pretty sure you have cancer OP. in case you're thinking you are in love.
>>
>>727811055
don't tell her outright if you don't get any signs from her. just spend more time with her until she shows those signs.
>>
>>727807455
Go talk to her.
>>
>>727811192
I want to, but i dont know why. Some times i will just be thinking about potential "futures" together, even i know its kinda creepy.

I cant explain it anon, i want her so fucking badly, but i dont know why. Like ill be playing overwatch and ill just leave a comp game, or league // csgo ill just leave comp games (something i wouldnt normally do because im a beta that needs that juicy in game rank) but i just cant concentrate on the game, i think about her. Same all other activitys.

On top of of that if i wanted to tell her, i wouldnt even know where to start, how do you tell someone that you're friends with that you love them, but as more than a friend ?
>>
>>727811686
>how do you tell someone that you're friends with that you love them, but as more than a friend ?
protip: you can't

you'd lose the only female friend you have. don't be an idiot
>>
>>727811459
I wish it was cancer man.

>>727811284
>you made me chuckle, thanks anon

>>727811653
>I try, but every time i go up to her i cant help it i just cant bring myself to say it, even when we were both drunk and i was telling her shit that ive told no one before i couldnt tell her this.
>>
OP maybe mastrubate to not be horny no more. When you still feel like you love her you really love her. When you ask her out just tell her as honest as possible what you think.
You are as you are and there is someone out there who loves you as you are. Don't act in a different way and scare away those people.
>>
>>727812140
>You are as you are and there is someone out there who loves you as you are
/thread
>>
>>727807455
sounds like you have a mental disorder. dont blame the chick you faggots >>727808343
>>
>>727811797
i have other female friends anon, in fact most my friends are female because im one of those faggots that's more into girly shit that guys stuff. im pretty sure they all think im a faggot even tho i have repetitively told them in not.
>>
>>727812140
I do masturbate bro, like 2 times a day. Im not horny, inf act the last thing i could care about is fucking her
>>
>>727812404
are you good looking? if so, you can just tell her that you feel ATTRACTED to her, try that. just don't tell her you've been sick and all that faggotry
>>
>>727812540
>I do masturbate bro, like 2 times a day
>Im not horny

kek
>>
>>727807455
You're Autistic.
>>
>>727812596
I dont think i am good looking, although she has told me that i look good and that im a "fabulous person" i dont know if this was her being friendly or sarcastic. But i wouldnt say i look good. Im 6ft
>>
>>727812627
Well i am horny, but my intention is not to have sex with her, if she offered right now id turn it down.

Obviously id do if we were in a relationship;// what im trying to say is that i dont want her as a fuck buddy and having sex with her isnt any part of my feelings
>>
File: Giveafuckometer.gif (22KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
Giveafuckometer.gif
22KB, 400x310px
>>727807455

it seems like you need to grow a pair and stop giving a fuck about that bitch. also go order pizza or some shit...
>>
>>727813407
>Im 6ft
that gives you a plus though
>>
>>727813947
/THREAD
>>
>>727807455
start taking photos of her and keep doing it everyday, eventually you'll understand what you need to do in order to feel better. just relax and start taking photos of her, you're welcome.
>>
>>727814191
Yea, do you have any idea what she meant by the compliments. She just starting saying them and others when i shit posting her depression memes. She knows when i shit post depression memes im joking and not serious.

Im also overweight, 24% BMI. And shes not, i dont know if thats a massive turn off but i think it would be -a few points.
>>
>>727814675
Can you explain further ?

She has lots of pictures on social media, i cant bring myself to fap over them, it feels really wrong, which is weird because ive fapped to a bunch of my other girl-friends and not felt bad about it.

Im just a fucking mess
>>
>>727814766
>i dont know if thats a massive turn off but i think it would be -a few points.
to be brutally honest, not always. because some girls like guys with some extra weight on, and if she told you that you look once.....it means something right?
>>
>>727814675
nigga what?
>>
>>727815178
that you look good*
>>
>>727815023
the reason is because you didn't take those photos, just start taking photos of her. you'll understand eventually.
>>
File: stop1481817606806.jpg (44KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
stop1481817606806.jpg
44KB, 337x450px
>>727815023

hey faggot srsly, stop giving a fuck about her...
>>
>>727815178
Yea i guess, shes really into skinny korean/jap guys. I think she probs just said it to try and cheer me up.

>>727815223
thats what i thought
>>
You got a crush while you also contracted some sort of virus. Go see a doctor and get some tests done to see why you're sick. Then think about talking to her.

Alternative -

She's your ex wife from a past life who sold her soul to Satan so that she could come back as a witch so that the more you liked her in her new body the more you would get ill.
>>
>>727807455
Shit man, you look like you are in love and also sick. Try talking to her about your feelings and also go see a doctor
>>
>>727815389
Can you explain it though, because if its what i think you're trying to get at, i dont feel that way at all.

Its a weird story but one of her friends snapped a picture of her to be like "hey she passed out drunk" and you could see some nipple and like half her pussy through her underwear. she msged be back straight away to delete it and i did, i just felt bad for having it, like i was betraying her.

and thats weird for me, as with most other girls i wouldnt give a fuck, i would keep it, fap to it and use it as a bargaining chip.
>>
>>727815749
>>727816126

What are some good ways to tell her how i feel? Like what the fuck do i even say to her?

Also where would i tell her? would irl or online be better. I say online because she is kinda shy and i dont think she would like it if i randomly said it to her when we met up, but then i feel like social media is un-sincerer / childlike
>>
>>727816334
you must walk this path yourself and it will explain itself to you. its not about sex either. you'll see.
>>
File: Oh_1dc655_647191.jpg (27KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_1dc655_647191.jpg
27KB, 366x380px
>>727816638

hey faggot for a third time, stop it, its not worth it...
>>
>>727816889
Okay, ill give it a try, should the pictures be of both of us (selfies) or just of her when shes looking away?

>>727816919
I dont know anon, ive thought about everything me and the girl have talked about, she has said before that she wants a bf, has said that im a good guy. i think i have a fair chance if i can just ask her.

i feel like complete shit and cant focus on anything, best thing is that we date and grow old together, worst is that she doesnt feel that way and doesnt want to be friends anymore.

Ive all but made up my mind that i want to tell her and give it a shot, im just trying to figure out what to say to her//how to tell her
>>
>>727817690 send dickpic
>>
>>727818800
I cant do that right now.

6.5"
Uncut
>>
>>727819452 What like it's gonna change later? Send dickpic
>>
>>727819545
i am on a public bus, i cant do it right now.
>>
File: cosby.png (97KB, 242x205px) Image search: [Google]
cosby.png
97KB, 242x205px
>>727807455
Hey OP. Faggot here. Well, not gay, just a fag.

So, about the time I was 21, I was working at a chilis as a cook. I had been there for about 9 months and the job was going well.

I was definitely looking for a girl to date, and started to put myself out there. So, along comes a brand new server named Brittney. She wasn't "hot" but fairly attractive. I really wanted to ask her out, and the thought of it was driving me insane. I was hopelessly nervous around her, not awkward, but clearly nervous. My insides were doing backflips. She was nice, a year older than me, red hair, and a great attitude. Nice ass too! So, I tell Britt that I want to do some karaoke and ask if she wants to go out to a bar with me. She is excited and accepts! I take her out and she brings another server from work and we are all hanging out at the bar. Mind you, I cannot eat. I constantly feel hungry but the moment I put food in my mouth, I feel like I want to vomit. This girl had me in a trance. Something I never felt from anybody in my entire fucking life. I swear, I've never ever met a girl that gave me anywhere near the feeling she did.

We are at the bar, I order a couple drinks to loosen up a bit. Its working, things are pretty chill. Then two other guys start sitting near here and making conversation. I, being a total beta at the time keep sipping my beer and tell myself if she likes me, she will talk to me, so I just sit there and say nothing. I pretend that I don't care, and sure, its working, still don't know if that was a good move or not.

Britt is nice to everybody, makes talk, asks me what I want to sing, and I get up on stage nervous as fuck, but did it. I did ok, girls were dancing on the floor. Nothing special.

We leave the bar and grab some drive thru. Britt is cool. My patience paid off. She drops me off at my place and I go to pass out in my bed.

About two hours later, at roughly 1am she texts me and asks me if I want to come over.
>>
>>727820149
Lucky man anon, what happened next?

For me its just like you said, i just feel sick, super fucking nervous.

Good on you for not being a beta and going for it though, glad it paid off
>>
>>727820149
> effortlessly jump down a flight of stairs
> in my car driving, be there in 20 min

She texts me back, "Actually, you have work tomorrow, I don't want to keep you up"

> Face cringes, already stayed up late.

Next day, Britt says she had a good time. Asks me to go to a party. I accept, and am feeling pretty good about things.

Show up to party, server is there along with Britt. They must be good friends? I get her alone during the party and we start talking. I try to break the small talk and say, "Do you know why I came here?"
>Spaghetti
"To get laid"

Her facial expression instantly changes, and tries to make up an excuse to get back to the party.

I kind of get pissed, thinking i'm a fucking idiot, and just start heading back to my car. As i'm walking, britt stops me and says hey! "Do you like christa?" Christa?
>the server
"No, I don't like her"
She was a fat fuck and a complete idiot. Suddenly I felt even more stupid. Britt was hanging out with me to get me and Christa together.

My anxiety calms down and I no longer give a shit.

But on a different note. I've never felt that way about a woman. I would like to find one, but god damn, they would have too much control over me. I don't want to be a slave.
>>
>>727808142
lol you are a cunt m8
>>
>>727811686
Are you me? I was in this exact situation except she was my best friend's sister. In my experience just tell her and see what happens.
>>
>>727807455
This lil pepe is in love
>>
File: 1460880206549.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1460880206549.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
I know how you feel OP.
Just be strong and you will know what you need to do when the time comes.
>>
>>727821073
>what happened when you told her? and what did/how did you tell her?

>>727820757
>I feel you about too much control. So after you realized she had no interest in you, did that feeling go away ? or did it stay?

>>727821255
>Dubs never lie, i think so man, i just gotta find out what to say to her, like how to tell her. but i cant think im so nervous. Any of you guys got suggestions ?
>>
File: James.png (114KB, 368x240px) Image search: [Google]
James.png
114KB, 368x240px
>>727821073
Bro, look her right in the face and just say, "I want you"

Pre planned responses
>What do you mean?
"I think you're absolutely gorgeous"

>Really?
"I never felt this way about anybody"

>Um, sorry, I don't like you that way either
"I'd hate myself for not trying, feels better just to say it, no big deal"

>I want you too
"Gotcha bitch!" in the voice of Dave Chappelle
>>
>>727821641
The feeling went away instantly. I'm telling you right now, just take the chance and don't mentally break thinking about it. You're fine.
>>
>>727821641
I just got a little tipsy and told her, she told me she felt the same way. A few weeks later she said she lied and didn't know what to say. I've been fighting my feelings for a year and the second I get over her she acts like she's in love with me (being weird, keeping me from flirting with other girls). She and her friend crawled in my bed Friday night but I pissed her off and she left. I'm still currently trying to confirm that she has feelings for me.
>>
>>727821655
I screen capped this, thanks anon. Im going to tell her next time we are drinking. Should i do it early on, like before we drink, or after we have had a few ?
>>
>>727822166
Normally I'd be sure she was into me, I'm just really hesitant to initiate something because I don't think I could get over her twice.
>>
>>727821795
>Okay anon, imma do it next time i see her. Shitting bricks just thinking about it, im normally kind of shy so its a big step for me.

>>727822166
>That sounds like a nightmare anon, im going to take the plunge and go for it, but i really fucking hope she doesnt lie, that would hurt more than anything.

Do you think it would of made a difference if you told her when she was more sober, or more drunk ?
>>
>>727822423
I dont have any signs that shes into me, i mean she said i was a good person and "wasnt fat" when i was joking about how overweight i am.

She does stuff like complain that she doesnt have a bf around me, i think its more of her joking around than being serious though.
>>
>>727822188
Well I was drinking because just hours before that she told me she was into one of my best friends and I drank to escape the situation. I then decided I was not gonna give up that easily and just got her alone during the party and told her how I felt. The point of this is tell her when she is willing to listen; it will fucking suck if she doesn't feel the same way; you would rather know than have to wonder, trust me.
>>
>>727822423
Also im sorry to hear anon, i cant imagine what it was like, hearing that she felt the same way, the joy the excitement, then her telling you that she lied. That would fucking crush me.

I hope she is into you, and do get her. Good luck anon
>>
>>727822188
Unfortunately, timing has little to do with it. She already knows if she likes you or not.

Don't do it with other people around. Do it when you're alone, or have some privacy. Just give her the opportunity to say what she wants without being judged by others.

I'll tell you right now, if whether she accepts or rejects you, you will feel a lot better and move on.
>>
>>727822511
I don't think it would have changed anything. Just try to show her how much you care about her without being a fag about it, if she openly values you doing this then just tell her.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.