[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight? Did you face more

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10

File: 1483156420268.jpg (63KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
1483156420268.jpg
63KB, 1200x803px
Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight? Did you face more than one person from the start or did more people jump in after the fight started? If you train some kind of martial art or just play a sport and lift your input would be appreciated.

Also ITT: general fighting stories / discussion
>>
Got jumped by my at the time girlfriend's ex. 3v1. They sucker punched me and got me on the ground. I put one in the emergency room though so that's nice.
>>
>>727807173
attacked by white men in suits, they shoost, i raise hand, bullets stop, im beginning to believe
>>
File: 17324171110326786_1.gif (139KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
17324171110326786_1.gif
139KB, 300x250px
Yesterday my dad and I spent all day fixing my nigger brothers car. He starts running his mouth about how we better hurt up. I tell him to shut up. When I'm not looking he pushes me to the ground and kicks me in the ribs. Then I beat his ass with a 2x4 until the cops came.
>>
>>727807173
I'll bite

A nigger tried suckerpunching me because I told him I didn't have a cigarette for him.

>He throws the haymaker
>Missed my chin
>I swing, hit him in the nose
>You'd think he was there to donate blood
>Get tackled on my weak side
>A third nigger jumps in
>Took a couple punches to the (lol) forehead
>A kick to the ribs
>Guy on top of me, punching me gets a knee to the balls and rolls off
>I roll to my knees and draw my concealed pistol at the nigger kicking me
>Niggers scattered
>The end

Anybody that thinks guns don't save lives can fuck off

Ended up with a 3 cracked ribs and a headache for the day
>>
>>727807865
wtf, is your brother a druggie or something?
>>
>>727807173
I said I could take them both on at the same time. I just stayed in kicking range and didn't let them get behind me.
>>
>>727808270
good thing you didn't get worse damage man, strikes to the forehead can be brutal
>>
>>727808317
No his brother is a nigger
>>
>>727807173
As a martial artist honestly if they have any idea what they're doing more than 2 people will wreck you simply put. People don't just stand around and let you fight them 1 on 1, if they're a group you're fucked.
>>
>>727808435
For the hands that hit the forehead.
>>
>>727807173
I've never been in a fight where I haven't been outnumbered.
I'd been boxing since I was young and also wrestled for some time and I've powerlifted since I was 14. In every fight I've had ince I clocked the fella I was scrapping with, that's when everyone jumped in. I'm from Glasgow. Been stabbed twice and shot at twice also. In one fight I had 3 glass bottles shattered over my head. I've luckily not been knocked out and always run away when it gets too bad. I have always outrun the people I've fought. Haven't been caught up to yet.
>>
>>727807173
I like to instigate fights in front of police/bartenders and whatnot just to see the other people taken away.
>>
>>727808588
As a martial artist and knowledgeable human being, multiple opponents are easy.
>>
>>727808588
Yeah, being outnumbered against people who can actually fight will almost always result in you getting the shit kicked.

What martial art you train btw?
>>
>>727808766
Are you involved with gangs? Heard Glasgow is pretty rough when it comes to that bru
>>
>>727808787
I call bullshit. I'm a second dan black belt in Kyokushin karate, I've competed since age 10. Multiple opponents who have the general idea to grab you will then easily disable you.
>>
>>1622724
>>
File: King and Queen Of Jellies.jpg (269KB, 1566x981px) Image search: [Google]
King and Queen Of Jellies.jpg
269KB, 1566x981px
>>727807173
>be 17 and me
>always picked on in my shitty certificate 1 retail course
>be known as the kid that likes to fight
>older bigger dark dude always trying to fight me
>start fight w/ him in woolworths parking lot
>know i will get btfo'd if i don't ground and pound
>fight starts, tackle him immediately
> go to down on his face
>his friend jumps in and tries to pull me off
>black dude gets up, now they are both fighting me
>wtf.jpg
>get smacked in nose and get bloody nose
>call the fight because its class time
>go back, and everyone laughed @ me
>thought i got shit kicked out of me
>was winning that fight feelsbadman.

Have some more stories from that class, will cont if people want me too.
>>
>>>/wsg/1622724
>>
>>727809058
You don't let them grab you, stupid. But of course, with you being a Kyokushin player, you don't know what you're doing.
>>
>>727808270
>things that never happened:the post
>>
>>727808790
In this guy
>>727809058
Side info after having stopped actively training I took up martial arts tricking instead, and still spar a few times a week. Just couldn't be bothered with further headings.
>>
File: 1491168895918.jpg (146KB, 803x959px) Image search: [Google]
1491168895918.jpg
146KB, 803x959px
>>727808317
I mean he has gotten arrested twice this year for smoking the 420 but that's the only drug he uses. He is a 17 year old shit head that has never gotten punished by my parents for anything. He curses at my parents for telling him dinner is ready and shit. Oddly enough he's smart as he'll and is due to graduate HS early. I think he has an elitist-nigger hybrid complex.

Also, “Oodle Noodle, Dr. Little/pocket just like Ramen Noodles/Extra loaded with that sauce/Say my traphouse gon’ supa stupid.” That is all.
>>
>>727809301
And you've studied what sorry? I'd wager that I would easily subdue you.
>>
Once I was having a night out with friends. I went to the gents for a piss bump off some random guy by accident he gets mad as do I for hes outburst then we both came to the realisation that this fight is stupid and hugged it out some other guy thinking we where a gay couple and hit the guy i get pulled back by hes freinds and thrown through a door but they didnt know there was another to get back in I burst through the door kicked one guy in the back punched another and grabbed the guy that hit the dude first by both of has ears and tried to drown him in a urinal untill the bouncers came. Turns out the guy that was hit first was brothers with the head bouncer it all got cleard up and that where thrown out. I have never learned a martial art but I have played rugby OP
>>
>>727809402
Gradings*
>>
>>727809402
even if you stopped training fully what you learned probably still gives you a big confidence boost as long as you stay in shape
>>
>>727809484
>And you've studied what sorry?
Wrestling, Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA, and Goju-Ryu; that's what I've practiced, anyway.
What have I studied? A lot.
>>
4 dudes jumped me in an alley outside of a bar. Fucked me up pretty bad. Broken jaw wired shut for 4 months.
I knew two of them. Took them to court. Got my medical bills paid.
>>
>>727809622
not the guy you're talking to but that's a sick list, did you compete in them all?
>>
3rd degree kajukembo
Yeah I agree that 2 ppl with intent and any sort of skill is probably gonna end up with you getting the crap kicked out of you.
I'd go all out on one guy to try and take him out quick so it turns into a 1:1 fight. Hopefully the second guy punks out and the fight ends with that.
>>
>>727809187
keep going. Get a re-match ?
>>
Anyone else feel like they could take on 2 or even 3 average sized guys in a fight? Im 6 foot 270 pounds. Im fat but have a good amount of muscle too, I just feel like I could get jumped and if none of the guys are my size i'd be fine.
>>
>>727809691
>did you compete in them all?
Just a little school wrestling. I did some Kickboxing tournament where the local schools got together, but it was kind of low-key.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>Be me in 5th grade waiting for bus after school
>Kid from class starts telling me how ugly my crush is
>I call his crush an ugly poopy breath
>dude charges at me, and tackles me to the ground
>crowd of 7th and 8th graders form
>he raises his fist to punch me
>I punch as hard as I could and nail him in the jaw
>he flies off of me and lands flat on his face
>kids start cheering for me
>"DID I JUST KILL HIM?!"
>run home like Forrest Gump
>We become best friends the next day in detention
>>
>>727810000
>but it was kind of low-key.
those are usually the best
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWrYUUIrR2o
>>
>>727810135
I'd like to do something bigger some day just to cross it off my bucket list, and see what it's like, but I'm not actively seeking it out.
>>
>>727807173
Yes, I got rekt

>I was being a dick
>Three guys went apeshit on me
>I kicked one guy in the nuts
>Jabbed other guy in the throat
>Last guy broke my nose into a U
>Rest of them started wailing on me
>I ran sonic speed out of there
>Police picked me up for being covered in blood and took me to the hospital

One week later, had to snap my nose back into "place"
>>
No, I live in Mexico and we aren't fags, so all fights are 1-1... Never even had to yell "one by one fags" even with their friends around nobody would jump in, unless is a drunken fight, then yeah you get fucked up 10 vs 1
>>
File: STASIS50.png (2MB, 1891x959px) Image search: [Google]
STASIS50.png
2MB, 1891x959px
>>727809752
>>727809187
Cont

>be in class
>short mouthy kid trying to fit in starts picking on me
>"I will put you in the ground anon, fat pos"
>Say all right, call him on his BS
>Black older dude from last fight jeering him on
>go back to underground car park
>fight starts, i know this will be easy
>he tries to do some bruce lee fist shit trying to confuse me
>go in aggressive middle jab, right hook, uppercut
>he goes down from the force of the blows
>let him get up, since i don't wanna ruin him.
>go in aggressive again he starts having to move back from the momentum
>hear loud footsteps behind me
>dark dude and 3 of our other classmates start running towards me
>ohshit.jpg
>kick mouthy kid in stomach, turn around, start walking towards them
>they freeze,fuckit.png gonna go down like a champ
>super market employee comes down to car park
>we all bolt

They stopped trying to start shit with me after that one at least, but i ended up getting kicked out of that course since i started carrying a box cutter around with me because i didn't want to get jumped.
Have some stories about some brawls at 7 -11 etc too, used to be a really angry teenager lol.
>>
>>727809591
Yes and no, I still stand by what I said about 2 or more people with an idea what they're doing being able to fuck me up. I'm not a small guy, 5'10" and about 85kg, but I'd still rather leg it from a situation like that than try my luck.
>>
>>727810693
>5'10" and about 85kg,
that's some good stats, sounds fit. And yeah the smart thing to do is to just avoid those situations altogether or get away form them but thats not always possible
>>
If your in an enclosed area multiple opponents will fuck you up if they have even kind of know how to attack. Its a bit more variable if you can move around and distance them, you could maybe deal with them individually, but its really unlikely unless they're retarded. I did it once in highschool but it wasn't exactly a 3v1 from the beginning and i incorporated more than just punches/ kicks using improvised weapon.
>>
>>727811071
>If your in an enclosed area multiple opponents will fuck you up if they have even kind of know how to attack.
if you suck at fighting

just clinch and use as human shield
>>
>>727807173
I got started on by 3 guys in a club, I had boxed for 10 years at the time and was fairly in shape, I punched all 3 of them before any of them had the time to react, one of them walked off straight away after that, the other two got up and came back one at a time but I smashed them up again, then bouncers came and took them down and I got arrested walking out the front door of the club, I was pretty drunk. I had no damage done to me except a small cut on my knuckle, I barely remember the fight now but I saw the CCTV when I was taken to court over it, I got away with it since it showed the three of them surrounding me.
>>
>>727807173

>Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight?

Yup, me alone against 5 spic skater fuckheads in an empty parking lot. Didn't end well for me, but I did break one of the fucker's noses. They fucked me up pretty bad, but I survived. Spit blood in one of the fuckers faces at the end. My favorite part, along with one of the fucker's phones getting totaled in the ordeal.
>>
Had 4 guys gang up on me, i threw the first hit
Didn't mean jack shit
I grabbed one of them and beat the living shit out of him specifically as the other three rained punches and kicks on me

I got my ass kicked painfully brutally hard, but that one guy got his ass kicked royally too.

I guess that's a consolation prize
>>
I have a couple of dumbass friends that always start shit with people they can't back up so it ends up 2-2 or 2-3+ so in all reality I'm always outnumbered but I've gotten pretty good at defending people. No training other than working out.
>>
>>727811272
that sucks, were they trying to rob you?
>>
>>727807173
>walking home one summer night in south london
>very humid and im generally enjoying the moment
>walk thru park to take shortcut
>see a large group of dindus in the distance
>not a surprise, this is dindu area
>keep walking
>one approaches and asks for a cigarette
>sorry b....
>sucker punched from behind
>they jump on me
>kicks and punches
>scared but also excited
>hit in head with bottle but it doesnt break
>sumhow escape
>run about 20 metres
>they dont follow, just laugh
>pick up rock and throw
>it hits one
>feels good mayn
>run off and tell my friends that i took on large group all alone
>think im superhuman

Live to fight another day, boys.
>>
>>727811340
did you know them or the reason why they started on you?
>>
>be 21
>celebrating birthday, first time at bar
>end up dancing/drinking with 8/10 chick
>we go outside for cigarette
>her ex confronts us
>swings on me after brief discussion
>grazes jaw
>drop him with 3 shots, first fight i've ever been in
>later bar is closing, he is waiting outside with 38 friends
>luckily im there with OP, he whips out his erection and fucks them all to death
>>
I fought in Vietnam if that counts. We used guns instead of fists.
>>
File: FuckFuckFuck.jpg (241KB, 1348x932px) Image search: [Google]
FuckFuckFuck.jpg
241KB, 1348x932px
>>727810681
>be 19
>at 7-11 with my gf
>sitting outside eating pies and talking
>3-4 abo's obviously drunk, walk up to us
> trying to impress each other,group mentality and all that i am going to assume.
>"Ayy, fella thats a nice piece of ass u got there"
>She shuffles uncomfortably and tells them to fuckoff
>"Ay, cobba you wanna rekt right nao?"
>getup from the seat, fight flight mode kicks in
>pickup bmx, and hurl it at lead abo's face
>he falls over,friends start moving in
>brawl commences, they come from all sides
>one grabs me and other manages to connect a blow with the side of my head
>gf runs inside and tells cashier to call police
>on the ground at this point in a defensive curl
>kicks from everywhere, blood spurts out of my nose as a kick lands on my face
>grab one guys foot, topple him over
>backpeddle as fast as i can to regain my feet
>standing now, rush in and push one guy over with all my force
>flail around around wildly hoping one of my punches connect while trying not to take too much damage
>connect, with one guy in the jaw, followup with a knee to the gut, pushing him off balance
>police come
>abo's run, one gets tackled
>kick him in the face and then get restrained
>let off with a caution since its self defense
>feelsgoodman.
>>
Once a fuckface kid and his shitty fuckface friend wanted to fight me. i just walked away not giving a shit until one of them tried tripping me. so i elbowed him in the nose and i have a pretty serious im gonna kill you face going on at this point the other guy tried to tackle me(i play football) that fuckin retard doesnt know how to tackle for shit. i just push him down and kick him in the face.
>>
>>727807173
No joke, ended up in a fight with12-20 people, didnt have time to count Luckily, all street fighters with little experience. Only advice, go on the offensive, keep moving forward to keep people off your back and hope they're not smart enough to coordinate and not hit each other
>>
>>727811148
You sound experienced. Until you get prison rushed, have one take out your legs and the other one spear your upper body. Unless you are substantially bigger or manage to knock out , you are going to have trouble with more than one person.
>>
>>727812737

but the other 2 times I was in a fight against more than one ass hole I got my shit kicked in. I don't know any actual fighting though. I just know that I hurt them a hell of a lot when I hit them with my elbow. seems good enough for me.
>>
>>727812970
>and the other one spear your upper body
what do you mean? stabbed?
>>
>>727813124
he means a flying tackle I assume.
>>
I have actually never been in a fight before in my life and I'm still afraid to see if I'll turn out to be in super-focused mode or just full-faggot mode. I practice self defense which helps a lot, but knowing that people are stabbing each other for nothing more and more often makes me be afraid of even going anywhere at night
Also I'm afraid I can't protect my woman and end up getting us(her) hurt by trying to defend her or being forced to watch her getting raped just because I'm a little outnumbered, I think I couldn't forgive myself
Is anyone in a similiar position?
>>
Close I almost fought these two hobo niggers

>live in ghetto
>two black Nigger hobos come up to me
>they acting tuff
>who the fuck do these niggers think they are
>ask for cigs or a Dolla
>don't have either would've gave em a cigarette if I did have one tho
>Nigger starts acting up
>asking where I live
>told him don't watch that
>he asks me again In a louder tone
>tell him where I live cause I ain't afraid of this stupid punk ass Nigger
>told him if I ever see him around there that I'll fuck him up
>rage builds up there wanted to fuck him up right there and then
>Nigger leaves me alone

I woulda prolly knocked that Nigger out in one hit fucken hobo ass niggers
>>
>>727807173
The two times I've been jumped, it was by drunk niggers. Not black people, niggers. The kind who saunter up and sucker punch you out of nowhere, for no good god damn reason.

And just when you've got the one who threw the first punch by the throat, BAM, two of his friends roll up behind you, punch you in the back of the head, and proceed to kick and stomp you in the head until they run off into the night hooting and hollering.

This has happened not once, but twice, unprovoked. Goddamn metro workers just watch, and don't bother calling the cops. I know /b/ has a real love for hating niggers, but damn, it's hard to take the high road when they keep proving the steretypes right. I've got to get the hell out of this town.
>>
>>727813512
that sucks man, were you drunk too or sober?
>>
It sucks when you're already hammered. Punches and kicks just come from everywhere, usually you're already cutoff when the fight starts so theres no way to really keep your distance and land blows where you can. All you can do is try to pull one of them on top of you oin the ground, hopefully his friends are drunk enough to kick him a couple times too, long enough for the bartender to break the fight up.
>>
>>727813649
Sober enough to drive, drunk enough to want to take the train anyway. I just avoid going out whenever there's a full moon anymore.
>>
>be 2011, Obama is a nigger
>walking from car to Walmart with GF
>two faggots walk by and say something
>We keep walking
>They catch up at the front door of Walmart talking crazy
>"DAAAAAMN SON YO GIRL LOOKIN MAD DELISH"
>the smaller one grabs her hand while she's walking to stop her
>Drop him like fourth period French
>Hands up to other faggot
>"You got something else to say faggot?"
>N-no
Manager inside Walmart gave us drinks for free and cops were really great about the situation, which I apparently could have gone to jail for (the guy I hit bit his tongue badly). They were about 5'10 and 6'0, one Mexican and one white. Both were probably right around 170lbs.
>>
>>727813512
os pretos que eram da minha turma praticam mma
>>
>>727814654
For a minute there I wasn't entirely sure if this was Portuguese or Latin

Nao entiendo, friendo
>>
>>727814902
it's portuguese, I said the black people that were from my classes practice mma, interesting right? please love me
>>
>>727814633
>one white, one mexican

and both talki9ng like two-bit niggers. go figure
>>
>>727816543
Which is odd, we live in an afluent area. But niggs will nigg I suppose.
>>
File: oBgN81g.jpg (167KB, 750x960px) Image search: [Google]
oBgN81g.jpg
167KB, 750x960px
>Drug dealer wanna-be thug in school keeps starting shit

>I'll stab you, I'll fuckin' beat your mom up, your moms a whore, etc

>I get a pair of brass knuckles

>Dude walks out of school, back entrance

>I come up behind him

>Spin him around

>Punch him in the mouth, he falls

>I beat him until he's covered in blood

>He's trying to scream

>I get up to see his friend pull a knife, fumble and drop it, then run like fuck

Got off all charges by saying he pulled a knife. They rolled with that.
>>
>>727816845

Forgot to mention, he never returned to school and left the city a few months later.

I dropped out after that as well, was a shit fucking place.

Spent the next two years smoking, drinking, fapping and working random jobs. Was great.
>>
>>727816845
Congratulations, you're an even bigger scumbag than he is, you lying, sucker punching little twat.

Keep well in mind what goes around comes around.
>>
>>727811509

They were trespassing on my dad's company's property.

I was there by myself, working, after hours, heard them, and asked them to leave. They didn't. So I got pissed, grabbed one of their skateboards and hurled it over a fence. That's when things turned into Fight Club.

Spics has infested our area of Washington State. Spics have zero respect for the law, American culture, and are basically disgusting people.

It sucks to have all these Mexicans invading this far north into America. But in the last 10 years, they have grown by huge numbers in my area.

Me and my buddies always feel like our area is on the verge of Civil War, like some day soon, it's gonna be all out war between Whites and Spics in our area, guns blasting. Most of the white people in my area HATE all these spics with a passion. They're like a disease that's spread into Washington and the only way to stop it is to kill it off.
>>
>>727809217
nice
>>
>>727817233

Him and his bullshit gang did shit like that on the regular.

I usually made it clear that I wanted a fight before it happened, but that faggot got what he deserved.
>>
>>727813426
Carry a gun and shoot to kill when the time comes. Protect your loved ones by not showing mercy to attackers
>>
>Was heading home from college and 7 kids from the local estate start following me.

>Jumped me when I was alone

>Left 2 with black eyes

>Left 3 bleeding

>Walked home like a boss

Don't fuck with a pissed off guy. Their fault they were 2 years younger and a head smaller.
>>
>>727817358
well you got balls for facing up 5 of them, you a big guy?
Also how bad was the damage, did they just kick you in the head?
>>
File: a14.jpg (23KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
23KB, 394x458px
alright here goes, this was a couple years ago

>be me
>25
>live in big city
>walking to the subway to get to my apartment
>2 guys jump me near bar
>ask for my wallet
>"Hah. Fools"
>prepare to kick their ass
>they beat the shit out of me
>fetal position
>blood coming out of my mouth
>crying
>they walk away, satisfied
>don't even take my wallet
>piss on my jeans
>live to fight another day
>victory.jpg
>>
>>727813426
Buy a
G U N
U
N
>>
>>727807173
>be 14
>12 year old starts trying to bully me in school
>laugh a lot in his face every time he tries acting tough
>follows me half way home with his brother & 8 or so guys behind him
>punches (i use this word very loosely) me 3 times in the face
>don't do shit because his brother is 4 years above me
>punches me again
>snap
>punch him once
>he holds his face and runs away
>his brother is grinning and no one else gives a shit
>turns out no one liked him
>everyone remembers him as the kid with the weakest baby punches for eternity
>15 years later (today) he's still a shelf-stacker

good times. i'm gonna miss him when he finally kills himself.
>>
>>727817485
There is such a thing as having honor, forgotten though it may be these days, and sneak-attacking someone with a weapon is the height of being dishonorable.

I'm sorry you had to deal with a two-bit thug and his clique on the regular, but resorting to chickenshit tactics and then weaseling your way your way out of it is dispicable.

Not to judge you too harshly, because we've all done some heinous things in our lives, myself included, but I just hope I can impress upon you that, given my experience, being an honorable man is more important than settling some petty squabble with bloodshed.

You seem self-aware so the most I can suggest is to take what you've learned and run with it. I wish you the best.
>>
>>727810355
Nice
>>
>>727818388

I was seeing nothing but red that day, same day he said he'd go after my mother.

I knew the threats were empty, but I snapped.

Every fight before and after that had and has been decent without any fuckery being pulled.

A few weeks later, his friend challenged me to a fight one on one. It was over in twenty seconds with all of his front teeth gone. Fair fight but everyone ragged on me for being too rough. Oh well. I TOTALLY dropped off the map after that, had already dropped out and shit.

I've got no mercy for these gangsta-thug wannabes. Knowing this, I moved far away from that shit.
>>
>>727817602
i lold
>>
study isnt the same as the situation, you can have your blackbelt or wtf ever if you never been in a fight you are at a disadvantage,
>>
>>727807173
I did some multiple attacker sparring back when I did more traditional martial arts. Moving in ways to make them get in each other's way seemed to work. Any sort of way you can create a bottle neck seemed to work alright. Getting surrounded, taken to the ground, and tying up with one attacker all are death sentences. I'd say if you get surprise attacked you are in the worst shape of all.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.