[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We are nice to everyone until someone gets dubs or higher.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

ITT: We are nice to everyone until someone gets dubs or higher.
>>
>>727781123
Hows everyones day been? I hope lovely!
>>
>>727781298
Indeed my friend. It's sunny here were I do live. How is your day, friend?
>>
Might I join in, buddys?
>>
>>727781123
oops
>>
Since my thread is somewhat dead, i'd bump this so it gets back to life.
>>
>>727781372
Quite good, I've been relaxing and watching bad movies while I browse here.

Truly a beautiful day to be browsing /b/
>>
>>727781609
Sure, buddy. How are you today?
>>
>>727781654
I agree with you. This day has been really nice.
>>
>>727781627
What happened? Did something bad aahppen to you?
>>
You guys are swell fellas! Any room for me to join the conversation?
>>
>>727781123
hello OP i hope your ga-happy! today
>>
What a lovely evening to share with you kind people
>>
>>727781826
Sure! Talk about anything you want. No problem.
>>
>>727781831
Thank you, friend.
>>
>>727781826
The more the merrier, buddy!

Say, that's a mighty fine car you're drivin' there, pal - might I ask what model it is?
>>
ayy lmao what a funni day todai
>>
>>727781858
Yeah, right? Very wonderful.
>>
>>727781944
fuck off shitface
>>
>>727781858
Thanks for the quick reply!
I wanted to talk about how feminism is truly the best way towards a progressive tomorrow.
Is that okay?
>>
>>727781944
F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F
>>
>>727781123
So happy to meet everybody around here
>>
>>727781944
Fuck you, you piece of shit! I hope you die in an industrial accident!
>>
>>727781989
What the actual fuck? feminism is shit af
>>
>>727781944
You should fucking hang yourself faggot.
>>
>>727782042
Really? Fuck off normie cunt
>>
>>727781980
fuckingfstupiedideot
>>
>>727782092
Fuck you nigger you DON'T KNOW FUCK ABOUT FEMINISM ASSDICK
>>
>>727781980
>>727782032
>>727782037
>>727782060
>>727782094
Mind your language, gentlemen, there are women and children present for heaven's sake! I want to know all about all ya'll cars!
>>
THIS THREAD IS SHIT
>>
>>727782226
WE GOT DUBS YOU PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER
>>
>>727782226
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>727782193
SHUT THE FUCK UP FEMINISM IS RELATED TO AUTISM AND AIDS
CONCHETUMARE
>>
>>727782331
FUCK YOU AND YOU BAITPASTA
>>
>>727782094
SIEG HEIL FUCKING JEW
>>
what the actual fuck
>>
>>727782127
Who's the normie cunt you fucker, is "Really?" the best you could come up with? Hey cuck I'm fuckin you wife and it appears she's even more dry than your mother" > Really?
>>
saging this shitfuck thread
>>
>>727781944
I hope u die nigger
>>
Hi <3
:3c
>>
>>727782342
La puta que te pario chilensio del orto chupame bien la pija hasta que aprendas a hablar putos monos sin educacion BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>727781944
I amn't your "sweetie," pal. Man, you sound like a fag. Dude, the dumbest thing I've read your comment. Old chap, President Trump "sucking off Flynn"--didn't need that image, but nor did I your post. See, with leftists (and I assume you are one), winning is everything, as your politics are your identity. Your politics are your religion. Jeeves, you and I might be friendly to each other in a more realistic environment--real life at a coffee shop, with me beating you at chess so that you wouldn't feel so smug in your stupidity, and I say that because you're a stupid badmash, buddy. Friend, I only said "fuck off" because of posts like yours that I correctly anticipated would be coming my way with the post in question. Don't be mad. Don't feel the need to get even because I don't respect or accept your views, which you fail to give whilst de-constructing others' with glee. Sweetheart, were I to meet you in everyday life, I would not be a target. If I said what I thought, you'd not rise to the level of opprobrium you aim at me. I should have just left it at "I think you are horribly wrong." Compadre, if I have to read your inanities again, my eyes will bleed. You sound like the smartest dimwit in the world. Asshole
>>
>>727782771
aweonao, lo de la muralla es mexinarco cagòn
>>
>>727782585
Fuck you
>>
>>727782585
hi faggot
>>
>>727782888
we got trips, we revert to normal
>>
cunt.
>>
>>727783009
Please senior, we got 3 repeating numbers so we need to be nice to each other again. Please?
>>
>>727782923
fuck you op never made any rules saying that would happen you brain dead shit face
>>
>>727782847
NO FUCKING SHIT lindo acento reverso mogólico
>>
OP NEVER MADE A RULE SO TAHT IT CAN REVET SO ILL SAGE THIS SHIT
>>
sagesagesagesagesage
>>
lel
>>
RAAAAAAAA I HOPE YOU ALL BURN
>>
fuck you all normies
>>
>>727783399
NICE MOTHERFUCKING DUBS SHITFUCKING FAT FAGGOT
>>
Wait, what does trips mean

OP HELP
>>
>>727783456
WHY DID THIS GOT FROM PAGE 5 TO 3 FUCK OFF
>>727783471
THREE FUCKING REPEATING NUMBERS
LIKE 123456777
>>
SAGE THIS SHIT
>>
FUCKING JEW NIGGERS
>>
>>727781944
Fuck you nigger
>>
I LIKE SCREAMING EVERYONE LETA SCREAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.