[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some opinions b. Ive been dating this girl for 3 years

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 24

File: 1490336714321.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1490336714321.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
I need some opinions b.

Ive been dating this girl for 3 years now, I really like her and we just signed an apartment lease and move in 30days.We currently live together and have for over 2 years at a parents house.
Long story short something happened when we first started dating about 1 month in that never sat right with me. She started talking to this guy at her work and even tho I had a problem with him secertly hung out with him. After that happened back then she was acting strange and I checked her phone and there was txts to make me think they fucked.
When I confronted her she made up a story, long and complicated but nothing happened. It never sat well with me so every so often I confront her through the years and the story changes. Then today I confront her because the move is a big step and I'm worried she's kept this lie.

She admitted they fucked and that she was a different person back then and just didn't know how she could possibly tell me.

Wtf do I do now? She's been changing the story and liying for years and I gave her a true honest to goodness pass and she swore on everything she was telling the truth
>>
>>727620765
Throw it her pooper
>>
destroy computer, stab her a few times, claim it was a crime of passion. dont hesitate or that defense wont work

>trust no thot
>>
We both know she's fucked him at least 3 or 4 times. Why would she still hang out with him behind your back if it happened so long ago
>>
>>727620765
More than likely she's gonna keep lying to you anon. I'd say dump her, but it's up to you if you want to keep putting up with that shit.
>>
>>727620765
Well you kinda fucked up when you didn't listen to yourself in the first place. However it was the beginning of the relationship, but I doubt she is a different person. It's your life Anon, I would be out of there
>>
>>727620765
let it go, or break up with her. those are you two options. if you choose a path in the middle, resentment and shit will fuck with you two for the entire relationship.
>>
File: 1490733909190.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490733909190.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>727620999
His trips don't lie.
>>
>>727620765
I'm want to dump her ass because I've given her so many chances to be truthful, but I also know how impossible it had to be to say it. And I always knew deep down they fucked, I was just finished convincing myself they didn't I couldn't live the lie anymore.

She was so convincing the last time she "came clean" said how refreshing it was to be honest. She said that nothing happened they just watched a movie but I wouldn't understand that they could and nothing would happen. This was the 3 version of the story the others were more crazy like her copped a feel.
>>
>>727621037
He went to college I knew the exact night it happened cause she didn't txt he want there long enough for that to have happened.
>>
File: 1490821741714.jpg (42KB, 720x513px) Image search: [Google]
1490821741714.jpg
42KB, 720x513px
>>727621117
Oh she came clean alright..
>>
Unfortunately, people rarely change. If she cared so little about your initial relationship so as to consciously cheat on you, she'd have no problem doing it again.

I recently got out of a very similar relationship, and it's for the better. After that, it'll be hard to trust her fully, and that's key to a solid relationship.

As someone who's fucked up a lot, I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>727620765
dump that bitch she will never change i bet shes still cheating on you
>>
>>727620765
Break up with her anon. Dump that bitch. Trust me, people like her never change, and you don't deserve that pathetic cuck life.
>>
>>727621117
dump her man, she's trash. you don't deserve, or need her, nor should you want her after this. it's done man, finito
>>
>>727621199
She has changed tho all her friends used to be guys, she used to be immature as fuck when we started dating. She lived 2 hours away at the time and said today that she cheated because I was a scare option and she knew she had to move to make it work and uproot her entire life and made a mistake.

Not justifying her just stating what she said. I have no problem dumping her and never seeing her again I just want to be sure I'm not throwing away something over something that isn't as big as deal as I'm making it.. We had like 4 dates
>>
What's the big deal here? Just dump her and move on. Shit doesn't need to be that dramatic ffs.

Is it because you can't pay the rent of your new place by yourself? I seriously have no idea what you're so hung up on.
>>
AS someone who dated a girl who cheated on me and forgave her only for her to do it again, get out now. People like that don't change. Don't make the same mistake i did and have to go through that shit all over again.

Let us save you /b/ro, theres plenty of girls that arent sluts. I have one now, let go of that whore.
>>
A) She cheated on you, if you are not a cuckold -> get rid of her!
B) She tried do hide the fact of the cheating, over a long period and knowinlgy destroyed all trust between you
C) She is such a bad person, that she now uses these facts and the "come clean" to feel good (Ohh, now I´m such a mature girl blabla)

I honestly need to ask you, are you a cuckold or a retard, to not see what actions needs to be taken? If you want to stay with her because you love her so much, remember that she knew it but still did it.
>>
>>727621369
Well in the off chance that she has changed, which is highly unlikely, you should confront her about it. Let her know how much it means to you, and the fact that she lied to you has broken trust. How much she cares about how much you care about the issue should be your determining factor.
>>
>>727620765
U are literally a Beta cuck just leave her you idiot
>>
>>727621419
No im just a guy who has spent every day of the last 3 years eith the girl I thought I was going to marry and my world just flipped upside down and I don't have many friends left after cutting them out to spend time with her. It's just so much all at once the feels bra.. The feels
>>
>>727620765
alright this is what you do. fuck the nastiest ugliest smelliest prostitute you can find, use a rubber of course. then fuck your cheating girlfriend with the same fucking condom. you the dump her. she'll have gonorrhea and she'll pass it on to her "friend"
>>
File: 1490943379814.jpg (106KB, 432x406px) Image search: [Google]
1490943379814.jpg
106KB, 432x406px
>>
>>727620765

i'm guessing she didn't feel that committed in the first month, she may have been unsure about the relationship with you.

She may have lied because she was scared of you leaving, i think that she told you now because she trusts you to understand and empathize with her.
>>
Fucking genuine honest to goodness advice on /b
>>
Dump her. Take the advice. Listen to these people. I've been there too. Cheated on me with her ex in the first month when we "weren't official." Fell for that shit. Learn from my mistakes. Get out now.
>>
>>727621572
She was scared I'd leave, but I was 100% committed and we fucked like rabbits too. I've never been anything but supportive and all in.
>>
File: 1324425720093.jpg (103KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1324425720093.jpg
103KB, 768x576px
>>727621419
>>727621419
>>727621419

this
>>
>>727620765
She is going to cheat on you again. Plain and simple. You can leave her or you can try to get her to stop and stay with her, but she is going to cheat again.
>>
>>727620999
Must listen. Trips have spoken.
>>
>>727621542
for the record i think if there's a chance to work something out, you should try. that being said...

Never ever stay with someone because it'd be too hard to start over. That simply isn't a good enough reason. Life's hard, and it will be hard, but that can't prevent you from the pursuit of happiness.
>>
You aren't the problem, but you also aren't the solution.
>>
>>727621625
I'm thinking I'm going to have to.

It's strange because I've known all along even tho not really I've had time to kinda accept it. It definitely made it less of a blow but still...
>>
>>727621117

If she's done it once she'll probably do it again. Who knows, maybe she already has. Also get yourself checked at a clinic.
>>
>>727620765
dated a grill for 3 years also, similar story except she started talking to one of my mates at the time. After them acting weird for a while i never really said anything because i always stand by the philosophy to trust everything they say. Mate told me he saw them grinding in a club, no kissing or anything. Told her to fuck off ect, stayed with her. This happened nearly every couple of months, not necessarily grinding but just weird shit, until i finially found out theyd hooked up quite a few times. Sucks man, sounds suss as considering her story keeps changing. Same happened with me, at the end of the day wether its still happening or not if it doesnt sit right just fuck her off. You'll never fully get over it and there's always someone else
>>
DONT BE A FUCKING BETA CUCK

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

MAN THE FUCK UP

YOU DESERVE BETTER

/thread
>>
I think you knew the truth all along. Do what you need to do.
>>
>>727621117

Dump her and be done with it. I don't understand how shit like this is even a question. Its betrayal and that's that. Don't forgive it or trust me it will happen again.
>>
>>727621684
It's scary thinking about starting over or being alone, but I'm willing.
I do love her even after this, and honestly if she came clean the last time I'd probably be staying. It's just so complicated and the fact that I'd never find out unless she finnally admitted it.. Has to mean something right?
>>
>>727620765
you faggot should not forget that you are searching for a person to stay with your whole life and is this really the best you could get or is it worth to keep searching? unless you are not 50 you really should keep looking for better options
>>
>>727621627

she most likely took some time to realize.

I don't want to encourage you to do anything, its ultimately your choice. But if this is the biggest thing shes done i would forgive her.
>>
>>727621879
DUDE STOP BEING SUCK A FUCKING BETA FAGGOT AND MAN THE FUCK UP

DUMP THAT BITCH
>>
>>727621678
/thread
>>
Dump now. Send pics.
>>
>>727621895
It's the biggest thing she's done by far
>>
Be me.. 2010. Get girlfriend. Im young and sexy. I see her till few months ago. Ahould have ended it 2012.. i keep seeing her after we break up.. i remain faithfull and she becomes my master while becoming some niggers slave.. NIGGERS NAME IS DENNIS GOEA BY ZHINSHINN FUCKING SOUTHSIDE NIGGER IMA GET HIM
>>
>lied directly to your face multiple times about fucking another guy

anon stop being a fucking pussy and dump her or revenge fuck. Only a beta bitch would allow a girl to fuck guys while they're still dating. Her lying to you makes it even worse because she doesn't care enough to come clean. She will always look at you as a pathetic cuck that let her fuck chad alphacock. Time to move on faggot
>>
>>727620765
You're a fucking retard holy shit. When something doesn't feel right it is almost 100% not right, especially with women in this age being the dishonest sluts they are
>>
>>727621117
there's plenty of fish in the sea anon.
Dump the bitch
>>
>>727620765

Whatever you do, just take action man. This type of person is a compulsive liar and really shouldn't be trusted, I would dump her on the spot. I know itll be hard because of how long your relationship has been but you will be saving yourself from even more heartbreak later on.
>>
>>727620765
Dude you can't be this much of a cuck.
Seriously you can't pretend like it didn't happen.
Also what the fuck is wrong with people like you? Honestly can you look at that person the same way like before? She literally fucked somebody else lmao. You can't just say that's okay because she did it and she will most probably do it again. There are so many girls in this world who are worth it. This one is just filthy whore. Forget her and give her your worst ASAP man I promise it's the best thing you can do
>>
>ITT: OP tries to justify being a cuck

Have some self respect and break it off anon.
>>
>>727621879
that last part, the never knowing unless she told you part, that's the trust part. and it's fucked. nobody talks about the hard part of trust. the part where you have to put yourself out there. have to accept that fact, and not just say you do...but you need to absolutely accept her word as truth. if you can't do that, there will be those moments of spite and distrust that just never stop.

tl;dr either completely trust her, or its not going to work out.
>>
If all else fails, you can always become a faggot OP. Even better, you become a trap and we all fap to your boipussy.
>>
>>727622028
I told her to her face if we did somehow stay together I was fucking someone else and I'd tell her in 3 years she was ok with the idea lol
>>
You break up with her. There is no other option.
>>
If you can't break off the lease OP, dump here then move in anyway and try to get someone else and make it uncomfortable for her. Depends whether you care about her that much and also how big this apartment is.
>>
>>727622000
Dubs and trips of destiny. . Im 28 live home with parents. Spent all savings on the bitch.. she then tells me ahe filling a order against me cus she wants to see the nigger.
>>
FUCK THE WHORES
>>
>>727621117
slut, worthless hoe. dump
>>
>>727621879
mate trust me on this, I had the exact same thoughts when the same thing happened to me. There's a very big difference between being lonely and being alone. You'll grow like crazy, even feel like a different person down the track.

I can honestly say im glad she cheated on me, and you will be too. If you can get through this you can get through fucking anything(assuming you're white)
>>
>>727620765
Why don't you keep dating her, and eventually marry her you tard ? That way you can raise someone else's kids and when she's sick of you she'll leave you and take your house and the kids. Seems like a great plan to me.
>>
>>727621369
She threw it away the second she cheated. Move on, bro, you'll be better for it.
>>
>>727622107
I might be able to get out of the lease idk yet
>>
truth.
>>
>>727620765
Either way, every chick you're ever with will have skeletons you're not comfortable with. It's what they do. They create skeletons. Women have hormones instead of brains.
>>
File: 1259944667664.jpg (829KB, 1424x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1259944667664.jpg
829KB, 1424x1068px
>>727620765
if you dont have the full trust,
drop the lease now
sure its your who are insecure
and its her who needs to assure you
just like how you assure yourself too

1 hand cant make a clap
go figure it out
if you are not sure of her
cut off the lease

but usually your girl can talk to whoever she wants
its nothing, like srsly
if i apply your logic
then my girl would had problem with me since i slept with someone else too

perhaps you should break it up and move on till you have enough experience with people particularly woman then maybe maybe you would ended up marrying an asian girl in asia
>>
>>727622045
what he said. People who say "I will get better" are always lying. and I mean ALWAYS.
No exceptions.

All in all, trust your male instincts of not receving your deserve respect. Females are better at knowing what's going on, but males are exceptional at knowing they are not being regarded as they should be.
>>
>>727620765

my first response >>727622058

Second thoughts

You could aswell make this one particular thing.
You see make her taste her own medicine. You fuck some other bitch in front of her while she watches and loves that shit or it's over.
>>
>>727622193
What are you saying? Stay?

She wants to go to counseling and work on rebuilding trust
>>
>>727620765
If you stay with her, she'll know you're fine with her fucking other men and cheat again.

You fuck whores, you don't date them. If she's going to act like one, treat her like one.
>>
>>727622339
this.
golden advice.
>>
>>727622305

Its a waste of time at this point this shits gonna follow you forever. Dump her face your demons and move on.
>>
>>727622032
this

but even if its fine, you thinking its fucked, will end up making it fucked
>>
>>727622096
You really think that's a good idea? The relationship is over when you start doing shit to get back at your partner. If your gonna fuck another chick don't expect her not to fuck another guy.
>>
>>727620765
if you accept that now you will be her cuck always. up to you to decide now. you could make up a story of a sidefuck of yours and see her reaction to level down your cuckness a bit.
>>
Op if you love her and think she would never do something like that again then stay with her. If you can't take it or don't trust her then move on. Easier said then done.
>>
>>727621106
true anon listen to thy gut always, looks like your gonna hate yourself when you stay knowing she fucked the guy
>>
>>727622302
She said if I needed to fuck someone else I could to get over it.

It's strange I trust her now more then ever. She always knew I knew but didn't really know. And whoever said all girls have skeletons that's so true.. And she don't have many it would be a true loss. She was 19 at the time 22 now and has grown into someone I respect.
>>
File: 1468035918011.jpg (172KB, 736x737px) Image search: [Google]
1468035918011.jpg
172KB, 736x737px
>>727620765
She had no issue keeping a relationship ending secret from you, she didn't show trust in you to be able to choose for yourself and therefore denied you the very option of rejecting her. The smart thing would be to reject her on the principal, otherwise she'll lose respect for you as man. It's a game with women, don't compromise honor for a wet hole.
>>
Now you know who you are living with: a person who can fuck here and there without telling and without showing regrets. You know it can happen at any time. She's not with you for love or sex; she's with you for wellfare and social protection. You are the dog she needs to walk with for social image. You are submissive. You should dump her for another submissive relationship on a healthier basis.
>>
>>727620765
She's playex you for a fool for years. You might think you can forgive her and let it go but trust me the second she gets angry at you or she does something questionable you'll realize there is no forgiveness.
Your relationship is now based on mistrust and its doomed to fail
>>
>>727622096
you're autistic if you think that will actually work
MAYBE if you actually make it to the 3 year mark but it'll always be on her mind and indelibly will self destruct
>>
Leave her anon, do you want to be carrying thi weight for the rest of your life?
>>
>>727620765
Let her know you don't trust her anymore and she'll have to earn it back. From what you know and shared it sounds like you really like someone who fucked up and was ashamed to admit it. If she still has any contact with the guy that would be a red flag, but if not I would give her one chance
>>
>>727622508
+1
>>
dont stab her, dont shout to her, dont do any aggressive things

You have to leave her. It happens easily that one gets too attached to a person and then you go on years in an unsatisfying relationship. After the break up one realizes how stupid it was to waste such an amount of time. You are in a shallow relationship and not realizing it.

Break up and get somebody cool you dont have to worry about and deal with stupid shit. That you think such things is already a sign

Propably you still find excuses and go on with her, however
>>
>>727620765
Propose an open relationship, you can fuck any girl and you would let her fuck around too. Maybe even start swinging. It's your chance!
>>
Dump her
>>
Go ahead OP, stay with here. Good luck raising someone else child thinking it's yours.
>>
>>727622472

You're hopeless dude. If someone can that easily convince you then No advice in the world is going to help you or your whore of a GF. Off yourself since it will be easier than moving on with your cuck self.
>>
>>727622508
She did show regret I saw her like 4 days after it happened and she couldn't even look at me or touch me.. That's why I checked her phone. She said it was eating her up inside but she knew I'd dump her and it meant nothing and she hated herself after. She only told me now because she thought I was going to leave her either way and would rather have me know the truth so I could move on and maybe trust someone again
>>
>>727622305
This is probably some elaborate bait but whatever.

She's been rationalizing her cheating, meaning that she has no problem justifying it with some mental gymnastics. This will lead to her justifying whatever poor decision she makes in the future, including cheating. Next time she'll explain that you were having trouble in the relationship, that she didn't mean it, that it doesn't change anything or whatever.

Interestingly enough, you're probably rationalizing too, by trying to find excuses for her because it's hard to leave her over this. You've been in a long relationship and have invested a lot, so breaking it now would mean you've "lost it all". This is just a sunken value fallacy.
>>
>>727622653
>How to be a passive cuck
The post
>>
>>727622472
That doesn't really matter.

What matters is that it happened and that she lied to you.

It's written black on white just like the nigger she fucked.
>>
>>727622688
I'm hopeless? Why because I just wanted to see what ppl would say? I'm most like 95% leaving her.. Well I already have. Why is it hopeless im hurting and talking it out?
>>
>>727620765
Learn to let it go. If you really love her then you should probably talk it out and say flat out that she needs to be honest with you from now on. I'm not saying what she did wasn't fucked up, but it was also really early on and a long time ago. She probably kept lying because she loves you and doesn't want to lose you, but her admitting to it when she knew it was srs is a really significant move. I say make it work and just make her earn your trust a bit. Relationships aren't about absolutes and rules, they're about learning to grow and change with someone you love that you want to be your partner in life.
>>
Sue for your half and leave her. She's a lying slut, she doesn't deserve a pass.
>>
>>727622875
Jesus fucking christ.
You dense fuck. What kind of dream do you live in? This is not how world works. Unless you are a true cuck, that is.
>>
>>727621369
She shouldn't have strung you along. Leave that bitch. The least she could do was not lie to your face. Who to says she's not still lying? She probably fucked him multiple times.
>>
>>727622058
>u r suck a cuck
>how can you look at her the same after she had sexual intercourse with ANOTHER MAN 3 years ago?

This is the most childish shit I have ever heard. Don't take advice from this guy, it's pretty clear that he doesn't have experience being in relationships with human beings.
>>
>>727620765

OK... listen here dumbass.

I'm not going to get into the whole 'manly' bullshit about cucklords and faggots and what not. This is nothing about women are cunts, and being alpha. Not a fucking thing.

What I say here is for ANYONE in a relationship, no matter the sort of relationship it is.

Trust.

That's it.

Do you trust this bitch?

If not, don't do it.

And obvsly you don't. You've been jealous, you obvsly couldn't drop this issue for 3 years of your relationship, you've returned to it time and time again. And now after 3 years you finally got your answer.

Cause here's the thing... you would NEVER be ok until you found out that she did it.

Cause isn't about the truth... she could have told you the truth that she never did. And she could have been truthful, you didn't know what the facts were. But you wouldn't have been fine... for 3 years you weren't ok with this answer.

So it doesn't matter that she did!

What matters is that you don't trust her... YOU NEVER HAVE!

So dump her... this will all just end terribly in the end anyways.

You'll know when you found the right person... because you'll trust them.

Oh and don't be a jealous ass bitch.

Only little boys do that.
>>
>>727620765
Break up and cancel the lease. She is probably still staying with you for the lease. So many men fall for the lease thing. It will end bad for you.
>>
>>727622969
A cuck is someone who's ok with it, I am not. I don t excuse her actions, I don't accept them. She fucked up and it makes me fucking sick. There's a big difference fucking someone before ur serious and 3 years into the relationship. The last 3 years have been the best of my life minus that bs in the beginning. I'm not a cuck for wanting to hold on to who she is now.
>>
How long after you two started dating do you think she stopped seeing him?

Does she still talk to him now?
>>
>>727623085
Op here, most wise advice I've gotten by far.. Ty
>>
File: 1461303822399.jpg (38KB, 480x580px) Image search: [Google]
1461303822399.jpg
38KB, 480x580px
>>727623119
Are you fucking retarded, cucklord? Stop giving shit advice and kill yourself. This man is going to end up trapped in a one-sided abusive relationship if he listens to you. It's only a matter of time before he slaps the whore and gets prison time for a mistake she made.
>>
>>727623189
The day after they fucked they nvr met again and he moved
>>
>>727622305
no cunt, maybe if she loved you back i know it sucks but dude, she cheated on you and lied about it. Multiple times. If you let this slide, what does it say? lets say you stay with her, she'll probably do it again. EVEN if she doesnt, the thoughts always going to be there. Leave her mate trust me on this, i stayed with mine for a couple weeks after and thought it was fine before i ended it. Looking back at it is cringe, shouldve thrown her out straight away. I'm much stronger now and you will be too.
>>
>>727622969
It's totally how the world works. People make mistakes. The only reason you view having sex with another guy one time 3 years ago as such an unforgivable sin is because of some misplaced sense of insecurity or misogyny. its just an imbalanced sense of morality. A mistake is a mistake, just like men can't help if a charming attractive woman is coming into him and he happens to give in to his urges and fuck her, women are subject to the same feelings and hormonal urges. When you're body releases hormones and makes you want sex, rationality is not always available at the time. It's why humans have this feeling we call "regret", because we doubt decisions we've made or feel ashamed of them for being in a different state of mind.
>>
>>727623082

Are you retarded? So if your wife fucked someone 10 years ago, according to your logic, it didn't happen, correct? Well guess what, faggot she is a whore and she hasn't probably changed since, cheating on you now and then but yeah probably not a big deal. When you are spending a lonely night at home while she is "with her female friends", don't forget that "one time" she cheated on you and remember there's a possibility she is enjoying Tyrone's cock you fucking inbred.
>>
>>727622472
You're a fucking betacuck have fun raising some Alphas bastard in the future. I'm sorry but I hope she cheats again this time at an orgy and you kill yourself kobain-style, faggot.
>>
>>727623119
She lied to you. Repeatedly.

At any moment she could have come clean. But she CHOSE not to. And she didn't come clean until she felt that it didn't matter either way.

It doesn't fucking matter who she is now. What matters is that you cannot trust her. She willingly broke your trust, and if you don't show her that there are consequences for that, she will do it again. Either to you or someone else.
She WILL take advantage of you again. Don't stick around for that bullshit dude. Just fucking leave.
>>
>>727623341
You can't be serious, this is not insecurity or misogyny
>>
>>727620765
i think your first mistake is getting advice from neckbeards and people who jack off to hentai.
>>
>>727622709
What does that change? It is even worse: she can fuck without control of herself ! It would be preferable to live with a steady person who decides what she does with her body and when. It can then happen anytime and both of you will be victim of her inner oscillations. Which is even more humiliating: you'll get only vague explanations because she won't have any for herself ! Your will to forgive shows two things: you think you love her (but she's just a mirror of your mind) and you are submissive because you are scared to miss something or to make a mistake. She'll take advantage of it, for sure.
>>
>>727623420
Trust me this guy was no alpha, u could post his face in a ylyl thread
>>
File: JI-HYE-PARK_CK-1200x820.jpg (143KB, 1200x820px) Image search: [Google]
JI-HYE-PARK_CK-1200x820.jpg
143KB, 1200x820px
Here's a major fucking tip for OP and those like him:

When a man says "I want to be with you forever" to a woman he's in love with, he means it.
When a woman says it, she means "Right this moment I feel like I want to be with you forever" and you'd be a fucking fool to put any trust in that lasting. You want loyalty? Go to church and get a traditional girl. And I say this advice as a fucking atheist
>>
>>727623464

She didn't break the trust.

The trust was already broken before he even knew.

The mere fact he couldn't get over it 3 years ago is proof he never trusted her in the first place.
>>
>>727621890
This
>>
>>727623285
Then I wouldnt even be slightly concerned. Only that she couldnt fess up like even six months later. But dude a lot of chicks have trouble turning it off in a new relationship. I told this last one... delete your pof.. tell the guys to stop calling you or im fucking out....serious.

Nothing gets past me and a lot of bitches do shit. But not the good ones. Keep an eye on your girl but that 1st month b.s. who fucking cares she loves you that was way early in the relationship and it took balls and conviction for her to fess up.
>>
OP, let me set it out for you.

She cheated and broke your trust.

She lied to you for years about it and still hung out with this guy.

Unfortunately, she thinks she got away with it - A PRECEDENT HAS BEEN SET AND NOW SHE THINKS SHE CAN GET AWAY WITH IT. She will do it again.

She doesnt respect you if she lied to you for that long and betrayed your trust.

As a previous anon said, she is getting off on talking about it because it makes her feel mature and as of she has progressed.

Take it from me - i let a girl get away with it. She hid it from me for months and let it slip while drunk. Then she did it again 3 years later.

Respect yourself OP. END THE RELATIONSHIP AND RUN.

You can find a girl you respect. It isnt too late. If you stay with her itll only get harder. DONT FEAR BEING LONELY. Your real friends will always be there for you man. Even if you flogged them off for a while for your girl. You'll see.
>>
File: 1458771596560.png (506KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1458771596560.png
506KB, 1024x683px
>>727623341
I have morals. I wouldn't cheat on her and lie about it. I know how she would feel and she knows how I would feel. She is a selfserving bitch if she throws that away and she deserves nothing after that. Not even a courtesy call after I spray shit through the entire apartment with a paint gun, leave her with a dead dog on the floor, and police on their way to stand in awe at the situation.
>>
>>727621788
underrated post
>>
>>727620765
You are a 4chan /b/-tard. You have no hope of every doing any better than this women. In fact it's a small miracle you even managed to get this far. Grab hold and don't let go.
>>
>>727623672
being single isnt being lonely, just keep that in mind. Takes a bit of getting used to
>>
>>727620765
Bitches do this before getting into a serious relationship. Men do it as well, think of it as sowing your oats one last time before committing. I am assuming you are both pretty young and it likely she has grown up with you.(The fact she finally told you this now show she did.) If you think she is faithful now and really did change, move in together.
>>
>>727623672
No she hung out with him 3 times total, all 3 years ago. She hasn't spoken to him since the day after I think alot of ppl are confused and thinks she kept in touch or something.
>>
>>727623119
>cuck is someone who is ok with it
>I am not
>I want be with her for who she is now
>I am not okay with it
>but I want to be with her

protip: you can't have both.
I don't see a reason why the first month of relationship should be different.
The fact that she kept lying to you for such long time would make my rage bar explode.

Answer me one question. What would you have done if she told you the truth the exact day? You would dump her right? So yeah your entire relationship was a lie.
>>
>>727620765
>we just signed an apartment lease
>now I confront her
>>
Anon i've gone by something my entire life.

Listen close.

People do not change - their habits do.
>>
>>727621788
Oh fuck, he's right. Get checked. And don't you dare father the child that you know she's carrying in her womb. It's not yours. Let another faggot ruin his life.

Find your golden half, dont substitute for yellow paste that happens to do the job for now.
>>
>>727623859
Shes 22 now I'm 27 she was 19 at the time and I should add this is my first long term relationship
>>
I was in a similar situation, she cheated on me, I found out, she acted as if she was sorry.

Some time passed and the same shit happened and it was even worse, bitches don't know how to close their legs, they will always lie to get what they want, and they want a guy they can show off in society and one that fucks them raw, if you can't fill both then they will find someone who does what you can't.

Now I'm trapped in this retarded relationship, no way out, get out while you can.
>>
>>727620765
>tell her if she takes from ass to mouth youll forgive her.
>get it on cera and post here.
>profit??

In all seriousnes though - im not joking. DO IT!
>>
>ctrl+f "cuck"
>20 cucks
>>
>>727623872
Yeah dude thats not that bad just be happy. If anything happens down the road though youll have a serious decision to make.
>>
>>727623910
I've been confronting her for 3 years man. She said she admitted it now becsuse she wasn't going to let me take this big step without it all being out there.
>>
I'm moving to America. If you want my email you can tell me where you are and I'll fuck you in your apartment so she can walk in on it. But I'm not talking to you after it happens.
>>
>>727620765
Just let it go, you would have done the same.. Do you wanna ruin everything? Its up to you..
>>
>>727623714
Yeah well, take it from someone who's been in a lot of different relationships with lots of different people for a long time: everybody cheats. One way or the other it happens. You think mofos just stay together for 40 plus years and not touch a titty on the side? Wake up dude. It's the real world. Humans are animals and we can't suppress our urge to fuck things that make our privates feel tingly forever.
>>
>>727623351
No, dude, my logic isn't that it didn't happen, my logic is that people change and sometimes you can't live in the past and you just gotta move forward. I guess to you it's easy to imagine being able to just break it off, but it's different when you really love someone. I think the fact that you think that if a woman cheats once she is eternally a white is indicative of your flawed idealogy of relationships. I wouldn't be surprised if you defend men cheating because of a "mans instinctual sex drive" or because "women are such whites they trick you into fucking them."
>>
>>727624062
Lol are you a dude?
>>
>>727620765
>Wtf do I do now? She's been changing the story and liying for years
You know what the right choice is anon. You just have to do it.

If you really don't know what to do then consider if you want her to continually lie to you without you knowing it?
>>
>>727624033
Shut up, faggot-beta-cuck. I hope your hands are crushed by a car so you can't type these lies again.
>>
Never ask /b/ for relationship advice. If you love her then that is all that matters. Hell, I fucked around on my current girlfriend in the first few months we were dating but it wasn't established yet that we were exclusive. People change, people grow up, shit happens. If you trust her then good, if you don't then walk away. Never ask us for advice, I almost never post but you seem like a decent enough kid. If you have something good going I say don't ruin it with your insecurity. Now, if there is evidence of her continuing to fuck around on you.... Drop that sloot. I am 34, it is impossible to find a lady my age that hasn't taken miles on dick and that is fine as I have layed miles on dick myself.
>>
>>727624155
I wouldn't be moving if I was a dude, there are to many refugees here. If I stay I'll probably be raped. They already own most of our area.
>>
>>727623341
It is not a mistake to make love with someone when your body asks for it. It is a mistake when you regret it, when you can't assume your decisions (and there are many decisive steps before getting nude and starting having sex). So talking about mistake is more talking about bad understanding of ourself. But the conclusion is for this girl: she's "human" and can't control her pulsions. I would prefer she says now "I have a good libido and note that I may have sex with some irresistible guys without endangering my couple. I'll try to avoid but I can't guarantee". That would be honest.
>>
It's funny how the ppl who say stay make well thought put arguments while the ppl who say leave just call me a faggot or cuck
>>
>>727623872
Dude, the issue is that she lied about it for so fucking long. If she had just fucking told you, maybe it'd be different. But she didn't, she chose to lie.

Furthermore, she did this and CLEARLY regretted it afterwards. If she thought it was such a bad idea, why the fuck did she feel okay doing it in the first place? It's not like she felt bad because it hurt you, you didn't even know until now.
She felt bad because she KNEW it was wrong, but did it anyway. She's a liar with poor impulse control. THAT is the problem.

If you're honestly okay with that, fine. Stay with her. But you asked for our opinion. And most of us say dump her ass. It's your life, decide for yourself.
>>
>>727624264
>>727624132
>>727624100
>>727623802

You're gay, stop typing
>>
>>727620765
Speaking from personal experience op i can say with great confidence that if she did it once she will do it to you again. You need to show her you deserve better and dump that shit asap!!!
>>
>>727624091
Stop projecting, anon. Gotta work on that
>>
>>727624264
>>727624177
OP look at the differences between the types of people here and how they talk about life and relationships and decide which kind of person you want to be.
>>
Murder suicide is your only option.
>>
>>727624332
I was thinking the same thing lmao
>>
File: Screenshot_20170401-021739.png (385KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170401-021739.png
385KB, 1080x1920px
>>727624332
Because it should be common sense. A relationship is about trust.
YOU CANT TRUST HER!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?
Seriously wish I could send audio and yell at you.
Capcha: "open 24hours" like your girls legs. Maybe not to you. But she'll take other customers no problem.
>>
>>727624332

It's funny how you come to /b/ of all places to ask for advice and then say some retarded shit like "lol I love her, I'll be her cuck forever xD".

I'm starting to think you deserve being cucked.

She is a slut, dump her while you can.
>>
>>727624382
>can't form a well thought out logical reply
>I'll call them all gay
>>
>>727623971
In this case being your first long term relationship, make sure you don't want to sow your oats as well. You may look back at the time she did that and get jealous or bitter later. Also, at least she respects you enough to come clean now. If you can both be 100% honest with each other now, you are likely in a good situation. Does she know you browse /b/ or look at porn etc? If you can be honest with each other on that level, moving in together alone will likely work out.
>>
>>727624132
Not at all I don't defend anyone cheating. While I agree people can change in some aspects, they don't change in this one particular. If woman is a whore she will be one, if man is a whore he will be one. If she had you, why didn't she fuck you? Simple, it either turns her on to cheat on you or she enjoys fucking more people.
>>
>>727620765
Cuck posting has gone too far
>>
>>727620765
>She admitted they fucked
You a cuck boi
>>
File: 6YTaCUe.jpg (573KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
6YTaCUe.jpg
573KB, 1100x1100px
As someone who had a very similiar thing happen to him, let me tell you what I went through.

It was my first real relationship, so it was super intense, literally the exact same story verbatim, except for there was no moving.

Every time I asked her, the story changed and revealed a little more.

Friends were telling me that they had done more.

I broke up with her, but I didn't have the strength to leave her. Tried to leave her but my emotions would not let me (I was a pussy back then), and tried getting back together. My sister of all people saw her walking down a main road with another guy. After that I felt shamed, and was done, never contacted her again. Turns out that guy she was walking with was my selected replacement.
(He tossed her out after about a week)

I have gone on to have many better relationships, great job, and new friends. I found respect for myself.

She had a bastard kid some 3 years ago and has lived at home and keeps getting fired from different jobs.

This type of girl is toxic, and even if she's truly changed (unlikely), you need to ask yourself if you can really look at her without resentment.

Like I said, It happened to me, and it wasn't the cheating that ended it, it was the fact that she had originally lied about it. It made me feel like I could never trust her again.

Some people reject the lie, some people continue to live in it. The choice is yours, there are positives and negatives to either decision, but in the end it's your decision
>>
>>727624424
Thats just my opinion, where are animals, only morality refrains us to fuck whatever moves, if he loves her, i dont advice to dump her.
>>
>>727624548
But her admitting to this makes me trust her.. Bro if I did that to her there isn't a fucking chance in hell I'd be able to tell her I'd take it to my grave.

The truth is was even still talking to ppl at the time.. I never fucked anyone but the things I was talking about was definitely emotional cheating
>>
>>727621117
dump her ass - she won't respect you from now on if she knows you are staying with her despite the fact she lied to you for so long
>>
>>727624132
>>727624617

like she isn't satysfied only with you because it turns her on and doesnt enjoy just staying with just you.
>>
She liked because she thought you would leave her. Obviously she was wrong and you don't have the balls. I hope you realize how sad your life is in twenty years after she leaves you for someone with more cash and a bigger dick. I hope you decide to kill yourself on stream, leaving your bastards behind for my biological kids to laugh at.
>>
>>727620765
She lied once, she'll do it again.

Cut your losses OP, before they ruin you in marriage.
>>
>>727624442
Sage as fuck, I meant miles of dick not on dick, fucking phone...
Seriously OP, shit that early in the relationship can be written off if she hasn't done anything shady since. If she is acting suspect you already have your GTFO excuse lined up. Just don't fuck yourself over financially.
Good luck man, every relationship is a trial.
>>
>>727620765
DUMP HER. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES I MADE.
>>
>>727624502
That is because some here are adults that have fucked and lost many and others have only read about vaginas here.
>>
I think caring about cheating is for young people OP. When you get old and you feel the crushing reality of simply being alive these things won't even matter to you, and you probably won't even love your wife anymore regardless.
>>
>>727620765
>>727621117
You need to get rid of her dude.
Once they go that far it'll happen again.

No respect for you. And it'll gnaw at your heart and mind forever.

Dump her for your own sanity.
>>
>>727620765
She was in angst over u op she's trying to open a mental lockbox to u
>>
Fuck her off. Same shit happened to me with a girl I met when I was 23, I'm 33 now
>>
>>727624790
"Every relationship is a trial."
Tell that bitch her coupon is expired. No free Hulu over here.
>>
>>727620765
Be happy that you've got a get out of jail free card, bro. I'd love it if my chick fucked someone else so I could finally have an excuse to get rid of her...
>>
>>727624990
Tell her she's a fucking cancerous leech and bounce.
>>
File: 1490347659265.jpg (59KB, 640x609px) Image search: [Google]
1490347659265.jpg
59KB, 640x609px
>>727621381
this.

I mean honestly if she did it once she'll do it again because she knows you'll let it slide. Move on. Theres bigger and better for you, most likely.
>>
>>727624903
Yer catchphrase sucks cock. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>727624990
>have an excuse to break up

It's this kind of mentality that is an immature or streamlined relationship mindset. To people like this, being with a woman is like being stuck with them. To him it's a punishment, as if he NEEDS a reason to leave his girl.

I think bro, if you feel that way you should just leave your gf or wife or whatever because thinking shit like that is gonna make it end down the road eventually.
>>
>>727625101
Actually kind of liked his catch phrase. You just need a sense of humor that doesn't smell like old barely-moist semen.
>>
>>727621369
Still, she lied to you... for years! If she came clean the first or even the second time then maybe, but not after 3 years of her lying. Her not being honest is worse I reckon
>>
>>727624332
Well, if this is OP, that is because so e of us have fucked more than a few women in our existence and others merely hate the idea of women while obsessing over maybe getting to touch one on some velvet morning when they wake.
>>
>>727624705
Why? The story changed 4 FUCKING TIMES.

What's next? There was more than one? She still has feelings about him? He has a disease? Jesus fuck OP, I'm sorry but it should be over. Once a liar, always a liar. 4 different times. And you said it yourself, she made it sound like she changed and now look..."We actually fucked in our relationship." Fuck her.

And if you decide to stay, fuck you too for making this dumbass thread and wasting everyone's time
>>
>>727625272
I thought it was pretty hilarious as well but don't encourage that kind of amateur shit. My bitches be stealing my Prime or HBO Go accounts, none of that Hulu bullshit.
>>
>>727620765
>Ive been dating this girl for 3 years now

>>727621369
>We had like 4 dates

Yeah, nice larp. 2/10
>>
>>727624705
hey
It's me >>727624639

That's fine, but know that she was perfectly fine letting you think nothing happened., and know that will seriously weigh on you. It can become crippling. The resulting anxiety will make you a worse person overall. During the end of that relationship, looking back at it, both of us had become emotionally and physically abusive. Both of us resented eachother and even then, at the time, I would have done so much to stay with her. it's actually ridiculous to think about how I'd acted.

I did the same thing as you too, I asked 4chan for advice. Most of them were "cuck" talk even 4-5 years ago. Most saying to break up for the wrong reasons, some saying stay together for the wrong reasons as well... In the end, you have to ask yourself are you okay with the current state of the relationship? The obvious answer is no, you are not, or you wouldn't have come to ask 4chan about it. And speaking of which, asking 4chan instead of friends has me begging to ask why you don't? I was emotionally abused by this girl I've talked about. She basically ruined all my friendships.... If it feels right, I guess you should stay, but If you don't, do the right thing and end it. Maybe you should ask for a break? It's really up to you.
>>
Bro, leave her now. She CAN'T be trusted. Talking from experience here.

There are better girls out there that dont do this shit.
>>
>>727625436
4 dates before she cheated fuck nut
>>
>>727625470
The anxiety gave me panic attacks that put me in the er about 2 months ago, out of nowhere never had anything like that before
>>
>>727621369
Dude I know exactly what you mean. I've been dating my current gf since she was 18 and she's 22 now and the amount of maturing that she has done is unreal. I think that growth and maturity is genuine, and if you love her and believe she's not that person anymore then stick it out and try to make it work.
>>
>>727621117
dump her she is a slut and should be kicked to the curb maybe just put her shit at the sidewalk
>>
>>727625593
once a whore always a whore, when she fucks people behind your back remember this
>>
>>727625470
What the fuck are you doing here with this well thought out shit? Hey OP, this kid also gets it. As I said earlier, if you don't suspect any further bullshit and she is faithful now after a fuck around way early in the relationship then do what your heart says.
>>
>>727625704
Okay, kiddo.
>>
>>727625470
This bro is right. I think you should cut her out of your fucking life while you still can. Toxic bitches will ALWAYS be toxic.
>>
>>727625593
Think about that time she liked when she goes on a trip with her friends or has a late night at the office. Think about how much fun she had when she lays down sweatier than usual and sleeps on her stomach without so much as kissing you.
>>
I love that the range in this thread is one of two options

"Hey man, people are humans, what does your heart say?"

Or

"Fucking cuck stupid sluts kill her then yourself for being a cuck"
>>
>>727625588
That sounds terrible, the worst thing I had was, for a few weeks I would wake up and just puke, I could tell it was anxiety, I didn't feel 'sick', but I never experienced that before or after the relationship, I was probably 19-20 at the time. Honestly just talking about it now gets me a bit upset, but if you stay with her that feeling of inadequacy, the feeling that you don't deserve to be loved, that you're not good enough. Those feelings will continue to exist during the rest of your relationship. If you leave, they'll continue to exist until *at least* the begining of the next relationship. I've had 3 or 4 long relationships since then and I've never had that puking spell happen after that abusive relationship.
>>
>>727625749
>Do what your heart says
Are you actually autistic. You have to be some sort of retarded to take the laws of common sense and twist them into this abomination. This isn't a rule that you use when someone else followed their vagina onto the tip of a dick.
>>
>>727625918
Nah, she's needy and has social anxiety. If anything I'd be syked for her to have friends that she goes out with so that she didn't have to feel awkward and left out when she comes out drinking with me.
>>
Alright op here.. I've made my final desision and will stick to it no matter what.

Im going to stay single. One poster hit the nail on the head. It doesn't matter that she cheated it mattered that for 3 years I didn't belive it one way or the other. The trust is gone. And the way she went about convincing me that it was the truth, I know i can never trust her fully ever again.

Thanks for all the help. BTW I just made her give me head before I break the news... There's a little b in me yet
>>
>>727626067
Yo, are you smashing on an autistic bitch?
>>
OP is nothing but a fukin beta cuck.How about i come over and you are allowed to watch? You probably will feel sooo close because you and your girl "share" this moment.
>>
I fuck other women and my frigid wife knows, love my wife to bits, the women I fuck are just a game but I am a winner on my hit rate.
I say I will change but the Mrs doesn't look after her chuff and it's like a wizards sleeve, I can't make her cum, perhaps she needs a nigger.
Anyway, I fuck older and younger women who all cum and call me, it seems 5.5 inch by 5 inch can make many women scream.
Anyway, I am sure she loves you, but she is seeking more, she won't leave you either.
Get yourself into lady boy's, fuck them, wank them off and beat them for your wife's sins, you will both be very happy and I am jealous.
>>
>>727626078
>this week in things that never happened
>>
>>727620765
thid sounds like the premise for the sitcom cucked. different person? lmao
>>
>>727622852
>95%
What a cuck.
>>
>>727626124
If I was I'd probably get laid more often tbh
>>
>>727624332
holy shit dude. this will permeate your entire relationship. its definitely not what you want to hear but you need to let her go - as fast as possible.

staying with her after being lied to for years will lead to anger, frustration, and resentment. you may think you can avoid these feels and get over it; you cannot. it will simply come out in uglier ways
>>
File: 1490854075087.jpg (249KB, 1223x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1490854075087.jpg
249KB, 1223x1504px
>>727626250
I've already spoken
>>
>>727620765
>She admitted they fucked and that she was a different person back then

People don't change, she's still a cheating whore. Cut that bitch lose and move on
>>
File: IMG_20170401_024456.jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170401_024456.jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
>>727626078
I hope this is true.
I'm going to go out drinking with some buds and if this isn't true I'm coming home and beating my girlfriend because i just found out she cheated a day ago. I'm serious, I'm going to come home and beat my exgirlfriend's spine with a five pounder until shes gargling fragments of it.
>>
>>727625964
Humans are humans, but there are shitty humans. How can you explain away someone being comfortable enough to lie to someone FOUR FUCKING TIMES about something as vulgar as cheating? He asked her the first time, and she "told the truth". It then changed. It went on to change once more. And now we're at WHAT APPEARS TO BE the climax..."we had sex." That's where the truth is...right? It was just that one time? Well, what if it was more than once? What if it was multiple times? What if it was within the past year? The past month? YESTERDAY? She already has a history of lying, and so there is no credibility there. It will essentially be a neverending story, and the worst part is that even if she were to be telling the truth at some point, how can she be believed? What version is real?

OP, please man, don't ruin your life like this. My stepmom made the same mistake with my dad and she is now a miserable, depressed shell of a woman who is always calling into question their relationship because he decided to fuck around on the side multiple times and it kills me. Cut her off. Go enjoy yourself and find a better woman. You're young. You have time. Don't waste your life away for her when she can't even be honest with you.
>>
>>727626360
Do it anyways
>>
>>727626056
This is boring. You have no concept of the grey area between black and white, right or wrong. You are the fuckwad on the spectrum projecting on me, go fuck yourself shitwizard. Also, look at the forum you are posting on. Well, I made the mistake of posting again while I was taking my 3am shit, my bad.
>>
>>727626402
It's already over
>>
>>727626360
Im reporting you...
>>
>>727626299
you made the right decision. be sure to cut off all contact for at least a year so you don't get sucked back in
>>
>>727626360
Dude, chill, you would just let her win. Think about how you would be portrayed on the news.

"Boyfriend sentenced to live as he kills girlfriend after she fucked another guy".

is that how you want to be remembered? You could just leave the relationship and move on. Do you have kids together? If not, there's nothing keeping you to a shitty fate. You can move on and be happy again
>>
>>727626402
Oh and I'm sure you're a saint and you'd never lie to your SO about anything. Lying is lying and if that's the argument you're gonna use and the code you're gonna live by well then you're in for some serious fucking disappointment.
>>
>>727626078

If this is actually OP speaking I am proud of you and hope my responses kicked you in the balls and made them grow. Cheers.
>>
>>727620999
trips of truth
>>
>>727620765

i was with an ex for 6-7 years... she had a habit of telling small lies about shit, eventually it caused a lot of resentment.. i couldn't trust her. then, after several years, i went out of state for work for a month, and she cheated.

once a cheater, always a cheater op. when a girl lies to you like that for all that time.. she's destroyed any possibility of ever really trusting her. your relationship with her is already over, even if you haven't realized it / admitted it to yourself yet.

at least for me.. i won't stay in a relationship when she's cheated, and when i know she's lied and i can't trust her. without trust & faithfulness, there is no relationship imo.
>>
>>727626439
Years and years ago all the adults in 4chan that had real shit to say and did all the fun stuff that everyone talks about packed their bags and moved to reddit because /b/ was becoming overrun with summerfags and neck beards who couldn't grow up. Only a few remain here and it's out of a hopeless sense of self-righteousness.
>>
>>727620765
leave her immediately dude... life is too short for such weak bullshit
>>
>>727626360

I dare you faggots not to believe me. She has four hours. If she dies im just leaving America from the next state over and living with my relatives in Antigua.

>>727626475

Go ahead. You won't stop her teeth from falling out. No one wants to fuck a bitch with a Picasso for a mouth.

>>727626530

They can sentence me to whatever they want. I was with her for 12 years that I'll never get back. I probably only have another decade left with my heart the way it is. Fair trade.

>>727626626
You're fake news, faggot. Get out of here.
>>
>>727626593
It was, it's gona be the hardest thing I've ever done and not ashamed to admit I busted into tears writing that but I know it's the right call. The trust has gone too far off the rails to ever come back.
>>
File: 1490985242198.jpg (99KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490985242198.jpg
99KB, 600x300px
>>727626670
ravioli ravioli this men is an imposteroni
>>
OP, if you stay with her, you are literally giving every guy in her life and yours permission to fuck her.

Every time she doesn't text you back, she's going to be fucking another guy, at least that's what your mind will tell you even if it's not true.

Every guy friend she has is going to be a what if. For the rest of your lives together.

Go fuck her sister/mum/best friend. Dump her. Dump her nudes here.
>>
>>727626546
I might lie, but I wouldn't let it go past the day if I did. I'd talk to them about what I lied about and we'd go from there. Why? Because I'm a grown ass man and I understand that lying about something doesn't make it better. If you fucked up, you fucked up. Coming clean is what matters. If I had a girlfriend and she cheated on me, I would be much more forgiving if she told me THAT DAY "Hey, I fucked up and I fucked this guy." It'd be a lot of work, but she would be more likely to still have a chance with me versus keeping me in the dark until I eventually find out about it one way or another. Lying fucks people up, and it's a quick way to ruin a relationship.

And for the record, I am always open with my SO about anything and everything. Again, I'm an adult and so is she: there is nothing that isn't able to be solved by communicating.
>>
File: IMG_20170401_025523.jpg (1MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170401_025523.jpg
1MB, 2160x3840px
>>727626670
Oops, I forgot to stamp it with my symbol of freedom.
>>
>>727626655
Got fucking damned! A real oldfag in here, exploding knees.jpg. These MRA shitwizards are a sad sack.
>>
>>727626670
How do you know you even have 10 years? The amount of time isn't important. What's important is how much you enjoyed it. And trust me you won't enjoy jail. You won't enjoy being beaten and raped in jail for killing an unarmed woman.

In these situations it's always sad because no one else can know if you were in the right.

10 years is quite an amount of time. You can do so much good why waste it killing some random whore?
>>
Tell her you will stay if she brings home a friend that you can fuck...3 way. Then you are even. Then work in more women. Wife banged a guy when we separated for a month.... I told her I would only get back together if she would let me fuck another women. Fucked 4 Women all with wife( 1 was her friend and 3 off of match. Com . I Made her eat my cum out of their pussy. She refused number 5 .... Then I left the bitch. It's all about the guilt and using it against her..... you have the upper hand. Use it or move on...
>>
>>727623567
Look at this retard, thinking Church girls are 'loyal' and 'traditional'. They're all sloots, more so then other women, because a life of sexual repression doesn't lead to loyal women...
>>
>>727626655
>packed their bags and moved to reddit
>moved to reddit
>reddit

Kys newfag
>>
>>727626953
>Beaten and raped.
I'd like to see them try. There's a reason I'm beating her with a weight. It's something I'm used to throwing around.
Anyway my buds are here. Start your timer. 4 hours.
>>
>>727626670
You won't do it.
In case you do. Make sure to post pictures with time stamps and tits.
>>
>>727626995
Imaginary pro mode ENGAGED
>>
>>727626878
>inb4 you lie about a thing you did forever and you always think of this moment when an anon totally called it
>>
>>727627209
Timmy Tuff Nutz over here COME BRO ME AT! Faggot.
>>
>>727621548

Underrated post.
>>
>>727627074
Hate to break it to you, but I've been coming to this site for a long time and that's what fucking happened. Everyone hated Reddit at first and then it was the only place to hide from people who just type "kys" or "nigger" to everything. Personally I find the layout and UI of Reddit to be awful, but the people there actually talk about shit and post good ylyl threads because they're not stuck on some edgy elitist bullshit.
>>
>>727627477
kys nigger faggot
>>
>>727620765
Only came for the pussy but out of curiosity read your story and it sucks man as it is big step to move in together ..., trouble is ..., you don't know if you can trust her telling you she have changed as she already lied to you ... and even if she changed, you would ask yourself for how long ? Before she goes astray again ..., she done it once, so chances are she is prone to do it again ..., question is are you willing to take that risk ? I dunno, would def porspone moving in together ...
>>
File: attachment.jpg (30KB, 576x452px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
30KB, 576x452px
>>727627477
I wandered over to Fark because politics shit, I still check /b/ when I am taking a shit... So I only look at shit when I am shitting, except I replied in this thread so I outstayed my shit time. Time to watch some Rick and Morty.
>>
>>727620765
>Wtf do I do now?
If you dump her ass out you will have to deal with moving on, that's for real warriors, it's long and painful.
On the other hand if you keep the bitch you either have a real golden nugget because she committed or you become a good cuck.
>>
>>727621542
>I don't have many friends left after cutting them out to spend time with her.
well you done goofed, mate
>>
cheat on her as much as possible if she finds out dump her if not you also win
>>
>>727620765
never trust someone who cheats you once. too sad, but you should cancel your plans. thats just my opinion tho
>>
>>727627911
Brit or Brit colonial fag detected COMMA mate.
>>
>>727620765
Cheat on her and lie about it, and when she finds out and gets upset simply say that you were a different person back then.

But in all seriousness, just dump her and move on, people who cheat on other people are sociopaths who have no empathy for the people they hurt. And also self reflect a little bit, why did you pick as a partner someone who is capable of cheating and lying about it? Shouldn't you be picking a partner who is virtuous? If you're smart you'll hold yourself accountable for picking such a person and look to change your own behaviour such that the next woman you get close to, doesn't have those horrible traits.
>>
>>727621117
>they just watched a movie
You know how many times I've heard girls say that, only to come clean later on about fucking the guy?
Lots, including one of my childhood friends. Claimed she didn't fuck some dude, but just "watched a movie with him"
Then I got a phone call from her 2 weeks later, she was drunk and cried for like 30 minutes asking how she should go about telling her bf that she did cheat.

Dump her bro.
>>
File: 1488820313705.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488820313705.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>727620765
She's cheated once, she'll fucking cheat again I kid you not anon. Save yourself the heartache and just get rid of her. Yeah it'd be shit having to move back in with your parentals, but trust me, better that than you worrying if your woman is licking someone elses straw.
>>
Op, im gonna deactivate the usual bullshit 4chan circlejerk mode for a minute. Ive been with a lot of girls thanks to pick up game, and being bit of a chadfag, sounds bs coming off 4chan but is for real. I known bitches a long time now, and these sort of sluts dont change until their mid 30's when they have no choice. Honestly this shit is a base-level character trait. Leave that shit man. Trust ive been made beta by a girl more than once and had to learn this shit the hard way, as well as witnessing it third person countless times IRL. This shit doesnt change.
>>
>>727630117
I am leaving her for good. Worst day of my life right now but what can ya do. I remember back 3 years ago how much it fucking sucked trying to find a decent girl and the thought of now going back to the dating game makes me want to off myself
>>
Once a slut, always a slut, jump ship and find a new girl
>>
>>727620765
She's a lying bitch. Dump her cunt ass
>>
>>727630259

Or it might go well, you find someone very soon and you will have forgotten about this liar in a few weeks.
>>
File: 1356033871013.jpg (21KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1356033871013.jpg
21KB, 438x438px
>>727630259
Trust me man, once the heartache goes you'll wonder what you were worried about in the first place. You'll meet someone new man.

Just get rid of her and have done with it, you can't have this shit at the back of your head for the rest of your relationship, and trust me it will be.
>>
>>727620765
post moar anon
>>
>>727621114
more of this human girl?
>>
if she done it one time she do it again.. dump the bitch, dont think about it
>>
>>727621117
drop her, you're just wasting time when you could be out there living your life
>>
File: 1460967603045.png (864KB, 680x737px) Image search: [Google]
1460967603045.png
864KB, 680x737px
>>727632487
You know despite all the bullshit and trolling, there are some good dudes who post here with truly helpful shit. Sometimes you just get lost in your life and need to listen to what others have to say.
Idk kinda sappy right now, just sat down with her and basicly told her theres no chance of us anymore. She switched from sad to mad like I'm not giving here enough chances and confirmed I'm doing the right thing. She blames being honest for us ending now and by that logic she would never be truly honest to me again. If she would have said I understand and it's my fault I'm sorry I might have paused. But she didn't and thats that.
I need another kleenex box
>>
>>727633625
I had the best sex of my life with this girl and unlimited head 247, we went on so many trips to my favorite places.. All ruined now... And stuck living at my parents house Csuse I can't afford the rent alone. Life can really suck
>>
post more photo of this bitch
>>
>>727621117
She ain't gonna change but more importantly neither are you.

You spent several years digging away at something that you suspected. You're gonna spend the next few years having a go at her over it until you or her gets totally pissed off with it all and ends it.

Might as well fuck her off now and do both of you a favour.
>>
>>727620765
I had a relationship like that fail after 5.5 years

OP, let me tell you this: You won't get over it. It'll always hang over the relationship. It'll fuck both of you up. Don't waste your time. Get out.
>>
File: 1343883972246.jpg (162KB, 573x695px) Image search: [Google]
1343883972246.jpg
162KB, 573x695px
>>727633759
Is that her pussy that you posted? If so it's fucking nice man but not worth it knowing she's cheated lol.
>>
>>727620765
>dump nudes
>dump whores
>????
>profit
It's really that simple. her tears will bring relief anon, trust.
>>
>>727620765

OP, serious dilemma here. I know you love her because I love my girlfriend too (although she hasn't cucked me because she's a Slav - little advice for you, go for Slavs) but you have been betrayed and your brain should be righteously demanding revenge for such a betrayal.

No man or woman has the right to abuse trust in a relationship and to cheat; this is a moral sin of God and of society; society relies upon successful relationships between a man and woman to continue.

Believe me, in the afterlife she shall have her just desserts but for now you must take a very serious decision.

You have, as I see it, three options.

(a) You love her and choose to remain with her yet you are always reminded of this person she fucked when you kiss her, hold her or sleep beside her; even when fucking her; and this would trouble you. Are you prepared to live a life of dishonesty, depression and paranoia?

(b) You tell her that you cannot remain with her because, not only did she cheat on you, she broke the basic foundation of any relationship; trust; by withholding the truth from you. No matter how much "growing up" she has done over the 3 years; this cannot repair the damage she had already inflicted upon your relationship.

(c) You remain with her and your friends (or the remnants of them) find out she has cheated on you. You become a laughing stock. You are bullied so much she leaves you and you are found dead by the police of apparent suicide.
>>
Dump dat bitch. They do it once they'll do it again.
>>
>>727622096
If she was okay with that idea then she's definitely cheating on you still. I was going to suggest you try working it out until I read that
>>
Fuck someone close to her a friend or a sister or cousin. But you need to be alpha as duck tho... Then lie about it for a few years.
>>
>>727626161
How that got dark lol
>>
>>727620765
Sounds like a keeper kek
>>
Seems to me you came here looking for some arguments so you can feel better about the situation and stay with her. When the trust starts failing everything is fucked. Dump her bro.
>>
>>727620765
Don't be blinded. Dump her.
I'm speaking from experience. Swallow the pill now or swallow a horsepill later.
This is a brotherly advice.
>>
>>727620765
> She's been changing the story and liying for years and I gave her a true honest to goodness pass and she swore on everything she was telling the truth
What a faggot. Is it your 1st gf?
>>
>>727620765
That's all up to you, friend. If she hasn't behaved that way since, and you can live with the fact that it happened once, then stay with her. Remember that is hard telling the truth about such things, and can honestly be because she loves you and didn't want to hurt you. Just remember that people make mistakes. If you can't live with that fact, like how I wouldn't be able to, then you should break up with her. If you can't deal with it now, it most likely wont change, and you'll be miserable every night you laying next to her in your bed. The thought of that dude pounding your woman will creep in your head, and you'll have no where to go, and she'll get mad eventually that you can't let it go, just as anyone would. Make your choice carefully, because once you have, it'll be much harder to take back.
>>
>>727620765
Dump dump dump. Worthless piece of garbage. How can you even consider taking further steps in your relationship knowing she lied/lies to you. Who knows what else she's done and not told you. It'll be hard but you have to do it.
>>
>>727634696
>>727621117
These are both true. If she fucked another dude at the very beginning of your relationship it makes sense that she wanted to keep it from you earlier on in the relationship because it was embarassing and then it was something she couldn't say because it would badly hurt your relationship. If she fucked another dude 3 years ago, who cares? Unless it seems like she wants to again I'd hold off on breaking up with her.
>>
>>727620765
You need to set her straight, let her know cheating and lying to you was stupid and unreasonable then break up with her for GOOD. Otherwise she won't learn or grow from this experience. You can't save your relationship but at least you can save a future one by giving her a reality check. Otherwise you'll live in constant regret/tension from worry.
>>
OP I was in a similar situation. Dump her immediately, I wasted so much fucking time with my ex. Don't make the mistake of thinking she will change. They say "once a cheater, always a cheater" because it's fucking true.
>>
>>727627940
I second this
>>
>>727621369
The feeling that she isn't telling you something and that she might still be screwing behind your back is only going to grow stronger. It would be easier to just make an end to it before you two move in together.

>I have no problem dumping her and never seeing her again
Why even bother then? The only reason you should consider moving in with someone is because you really want to. You clearly don't.
>>
>>727620765
Dump the cunt
>>
>>727620765
Once a cheater always a cheater
>>
>>727620765
she's with you, isn't she? I doubt you never came close to getting some strange. you guys might wanna consider breaking the shackles of monogamy. my girl and I did that and it's been a real liberation. no more jealousy, nothing.
>>
>>727621114
Nice teeth. She's ripe for a beating.
>>
>>727639906
lol i know right? ive been cheating on my bitch wife for 5 years. fucked over a dozen singles, attached and married cuties. all bareback. most of them took my cum in their pussies. i wont ever stop
>>
>>727620765
dump her, you're going to be wasting your time investing any more into this relationship. You're asking for trouble. Once a liar always a liar and you're always going to have doubts about everything that you try to get a truthful answer about from her. Find a woman you can trust, she's just using you because she wants the comfort of security that someone is taking on the burden of day to day living with her and she's going to act like single whore when you're not around and she's going to fuck guys on the side when she gets bored with you.
>>
>>727621114
is that her dog? cook it up into steaks and serve it to her and then break up with er
>>
>>727620765
MAYBE THE VOID WILL LIGHT YOUR WAY.
>>
>>727620765
It wont feel good, but you need to dump her and never speak to her again. What you will miss, is the lie she has made you live. It is not something that you would chose for yourself.
>>
>>727620765
Once a cheater, always a cheater. If she was willing to step all over you back then, she will again given the right circumstances.
>>
File: 1481931418089.gif (1MB, 540x317px) Image search: [Google]
1481931418089.gif
1MB, 540x317px
>>727620765
You have two main options:

a.) dump her, or
b.) get cucked.

The choice is yours, op.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.