[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread I wanna fuckin die

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 65

File: no i nothing bad happened.jpg (41KB, 720x1065px) Image search: [Google]
no i nothing bad happened.jpg
41KB, 720x1065px
Feels thread I wanna fuckin die
>>
I'm tired, anon
>>727603133
>>
>>727603227
What's happened to you?
>>
>>727603310
Life
>>
>>727603310
Not even sad, just tired
>>
>>727603227
I do not feel like doing anything, I just sit in my room and when I want to remember, I spend the day
>>
No friends, no couple, no family, however I am not sad, just tired
>>727603133
>>
>>727603715
Tired of trying or people or yourself?
>>
>work like a dog
>can only afford enough to live like a dog
mean while doctors feel breasts and balls
and live in mansions.
makes sense.
>>
>>727603770
both
>>
Follow your dreams anon
>>
File: HERO.png (613KB, 634x671px) Image search: [Google]
HERO.png
613KB, 634x671px
>>727603133
Become a hero
>>
>>727604022
Thought about it, don't wanna end up as a tard if I fail
>>
>>727604104

kek
>>
I make 80k a year, live with 4 friends, but I'm still unhappy all the time. I don't know why
>>
ITT: see a psychiatrist
>>
>>727604343
Any medications?
>>
>>727604343

what do you do for work?
>>
>>727604414
I see one every 3 weeks, it helps most of the time
>>
>>727604343
least u have 80k...
i feel u tho bro...
i make like 12k and also pretty unhappy
it's like whats the point of life if u don't have some chica to go home to...im just existing for myself and I don't even like myself half the time
>>
>>727603133

I have been abusing my medications since i was 13. I've been on Concerta for most of my early life and abused the shit out of it in my teens

now that i'm in my adulthood its gotten out of control and i feel like i lost control of my life and the pills have taken everything from me

help me
>>
File: thekindesthomelessman.jpg (188KB, 1137x1278px) Image search: [Google]
thekindesthomelessman.jpg
188KB, 1137x1278px
>>727604444
checked quad 4s
four 4s
ohhhhhhhh shiiiiiiit nigga
>>
>>727604104
it is really easy to just shank a stranger in the streets and get away with it.
>>
File: 1489871314124.jpg (63KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489871314124.jpg
63KB, 800x530px
Do nothing but live in parents basement and smoke weed all day fucked up my first shot at college and now I just don't want to fucking go I have no clue what I'm doing or what I want to do and don't see anything I end up doing making me happy
>>
>>727604343
>make good money and live with friends
>not being grateful for anything while people struggle to make ends meet.
>unhappy and have enough money to realistically do whatever you want.
>feel bad for me because life is hard.

I really get sick of this crap. You're unhappy because you're an ungrateful cunt that can't appreciate anything. Just boo hoo and not even know why.
>>
>>727604444
Engineer. I know I should be happy with the money, but everything feels meaningless. I don't know. Keep thinking if I had someone, I'd be happy
>>
File: 1489867783964.jpg (92KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
1489867783964.jpg
92KB, 500x651px
>>
>>727605181
How about stop smoking weed and be an adult and take responsibility. Weird concept right?
>>
File: 1458364105314.jpg (7KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458364105314.jpg
7KB, 212x200px
Every girl I've ever been interested in already had a boyfriend when I got to know them.
To this day, I've never been able to ask out a girl I like because they already have someone.
I try my best to let the pain make me stronger, so that one day, I will still have the courage to find that person.
Today was another day of pain: The girl I liked has a boy friend, and I just journey on. This ache in my chest is only spreading as the years go by and I don't have solution to stop it.
Its only worse because all of my closest friends get relationships really easy, or some of them have found people they can spend the rest of their lives with.
Everyone tells me that life is about the struggle, and no achievement is worth it if it wasn't difficult, but I'm starting to question that.
All I've ever done is struggle for no pay off. I just live day by day holding all of this pain inside of me.
Trying to "make life happen" just doesn't work. I'm starting to think that everything in life is just luck based and im getting screwed.
Is this a cruel joke? Can I just get mugged and murdered already?
>>
>>727605231
Not that dude but life is full of shit man you can't dismiss depression as taking it for granted
>>
File: IMG_8281.jpg (75KB, 960x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8281.jpg
75KB, 960x784px
I'm in the Air Force and they are deciding whether or not to discharge me cuz they found out I have the asthma
>mfw I don't have anything to go back to if I am discharged
>>
>>727605231
That's a fair response. I'm grateful for the money, but it doesn't make me feel happy if that makes sense. Life just feels empty mostly
>>
File: i love you you forgot.jpg (30KB, 478x247px) Image search: [Google]
i love you you forgot.jpg
30KB, 478x247px
>>
>>727605338
Stop smoking weed and take responsibility good idea never thought of that one. Responsibility by doing what
>>
>>727605252
That's right. Base your happiness on someone else instead of being happy with yourself.

Great idea

That way once she realizes you're really a drag she can leave you and... whoaaaa. You're even more worse off than you were in the first place.
>>
why is it always in moments where everyone is having fun/having a good time that i realize happiness is fleeting and ruin my own good time?
>>
File: 1489868411577.jpg (93KB, 1182x594px) Image search: [Google]
1489868411577.jpg
93KB, 1182x594px
>>727605414
That's life for yah
>>
>>727603133
I saw this pic and started crying. What is wrong with me. This completely sums up my day. I just want to die.
>>
>>727604427
Nope, not clinically depressed I don't think. Life just feels... empty if that makes sense
>>
>>727603378
Im here w ya. tired of life
>>
>>727605491
Too self aware. I do this too ill be in a moment and so happy and then just start tearing up because I know it'll just be a happy memory that I look back on in times of shit
>>
>>727605549
It makes sense, and it sucks
>>
>>727605434
You fucked up college.... which was probably handed to you on a silver platter... but you just smoked all day and blamed everything else for your problems.

How about get out of your parents basement and do something responsible. I don't even care if it's taking out the garbage.
>>
>>727604533

>im just existing for myself and I don't even like myself half the time

That's the most real thing I've read in a long time
>>
>>727605414
Then you're doing something wrong. Unless you feel that if you keep doing what you're doing you're going to one day enjoy life.

That's called insanity

Go work at a Bullshit job with no responsibility and flirt with the young girls that work there. At least your life would be interesting instead of hanging out with your 4 friends and being an engineer.
>>
>>727605648
I've got a part time job about to go full time in a month and that hasn't helped shit. All my friends left me and I have this delusion that if I leave everything will be okay and then what go to another college to get myself 40k in debt to get a job to pay off for the next 50 years what the fuck is the point of that
>>
File: thebeautifulgirlhelost.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
thebeautifulgirlhelost.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>727603133
I am depraved of all feeling.
It is hard for me to be able to cry.
I've become so good at clouding my emotions behind screens, music, and caffeine that I no longer realize they exist.
I just go through my day, doing my paperwork for school, studying for tests.
When I am done with all that, I play some video games, and then just sleep. I barely have any time during the day to do what I want.
I don't feel much of anything anymore but exhaustion and boredom. I'm not addicted to any hardcore drugs because I know myself well enough to stay away, addictive personality, all that shit.
It was way too easy to get hooked on caffeine, I want it all the time. No way I'm touching any kind of other shit but maybe weed later because I know weed is the safest.
I just can't keep living a lie. There's nothing I really feel. I don't feel like I even exist half the time, I just do what I need to and then what feels good after all that. I don't have a life. I have tasks I complete endlessly, every fucking day. Maybe once I get out of college I can just start making money some other way, I hate 8 to 5 type shit. I just want a life doing fun stuff, like writing stories/poetry or making music or something. Something interesting. I don't ever want to be bored again, not like now or before now. I hate myself because I didn't have the balls to leave my parents behind and live my life. Fuck it all man. Fuck it all.
>>
>>727605382
I almost joined the army with asthma and backed out before I signed my contract.
>>
File: 1489868975878.jpg (112KB, 575x485px) Image search: [Google]
1489868975878.jpg
112KB, 575x485px
>>
I've been debating suicide for the past week. GF been shitty as fuck, entire family turned their back on me, going to be homeless starting May, literally days after my birthday, got laid off from work, out of money. I have no fucking point in being here anymore and I just want someone to fucking help me even though I don't know how.
>>
>>727605382
Are you one of those retards that Bullshited your way in the service knowing you have asthma?
>>
File: 1489868560288.jpg (402KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1489868560288.jpg
402KB, 1600x1066px
>>
>>727604957
Join the club, use to abuse alot of basic shit back in the day, liver is fucked. because of it. I'd advice rehab or talking to your doctor about it
>>
>>727605881
Same boat as you bud I've got a kickass bus and going cross country this summer let's start a band
>>
>>727605826
Your friends didn't leave you for no reason. It's because you became a depressed neckbeard in your basement and your mood and attitude made them want to leave.
>>
>>727605975
Do you do drugs? Mentally disabled? Or are you diagnosed with depression? Any felonies?
>>
>>727606240
Can't do that, sorry bro. Need to help out my dad, he has a deteriorating spine because of soriatic arthritis and if I don't stay to help him make money before he becomes paralyzed I'll be leaving behind the only person who ever truly loved me. My dad has always been with me, always helping, always loving and caring for me. If I leave him behind I'd be a heartless sonuva bitch
>>
>>727606457
LSD, Weed, Shrooms, Mesc.
Not a tard.
Diagnosed with depression.
Thankfully never charged.
>>
>>727603770
Myself, why can't I just be normal?
>>
>>727606240
Where you at/going? I can play a few instruments
>>
I'm sorry, dad. I was always a failure but I kept it well hidden behind some decent grades. I hope one day you'll forgive me. Please don't die on me dad. I love you. Please.
>>
This isnt so much a 'feels' but more of an observation and i also dont know where else to vent this out.
Ive noticed that women have this sort of hivemind way of thinking, where they almost always need some other woman to clarify their ideas. This also goes for situations, for example, if a lady is laying on the ground for no particular reason, heaps of other women will come over and ask if shes alright. However, if a guy did the same thing, no one would come up not even guys. idk theres probably better ways of putting it but it feels like women always try to involve themselves in situations regarding other women for no reason other than to just get a sense of belonging.
i notice this alot because i work at ER in a hospital and we've literally had men die because the nurses are to busy tending to their fellow womyn's needs. fyi, these nurses arnt sexist or racist or anything, im pretty sure its hard coded into their dna
>>
I'm 18 years old and I live with my parents. I'm pretty sure I've had ADHD my entire life but my parents refuse to ask any doctors or psychiatrists to test me for it. I can't focus on anything in school and it's my senior year, I might end up failing. I can't focus on doing much of anything. Even writing this I've been distracted twice. I don't know what to do, I'm incredibly depressed because I think there's something wrong with me but I don't know what.
>>
>>727605975
Also, if your girlfriend has been shitty to you then dump the broad.

If your family has turned their back on you it must be for a reason. It didn't just happen out of thin air. So if you did something fucking stupid then tell your entire family you are sorry for making them feel that way. Realize you're fucked and take responsibility.

Find a job that pays well and takes you out of state or something. Lots of jobs are like that and you can use that time to self reflect and unlucky yourself.

If you kill yourself your girlfriend wins, your family gets fucked and you never get to do anything ever again.
>>
>>727604022
An*
>>
>>727606068
Nah I had no idea, they discovered it on my medical from when I was a kid but I didn't even know I was ever diagnosed with it
>>
>>727606660
Weird how everyone who is depressed as fuck is on drugs.

Quit all of the drugs you use. If you can't, then that shows you what kind of problem you have.

Drugs mask your problems. That's why antidepressants are retarded. You need to surround yourself with good people. Even if you're not religious join a church group, or take a lame class learning how to make baskets. Do things besides cry and do drugs.
>>
File: me_irlSlinky.gif (1MB, 472x357px) Image search: [Google]
me_irlSlinky.gif
1MB, 472x357px
>A close family friend of mine recently died.
>She had beaten cancer years ago
>double mastectomy
>then it came back last year
>it was aggressive.
>She died the day after her 37th birthday
>Survived by her husband and 3 kids
>night after HUGE storm
>like the skies themselves were in mourning
>Not particularly spiritual, but calling that coincidence seems lacking
>Thought I was fine
>It's been years since I've seen her
>We didn't get along when I grew up anyways
>Text from dad to family, talking about her
> "I remember how Anon used to say he loved her lol."
>Every memory coming back
>I'm not fine /b/
>>
>>727607079
The family thing is due to them believing my meth head aunt's word over mine, she's pissed with me because I got her ass kicked out of her mother's, she was stealing and taking advantage of her, so now she's out for blood. I wish it was as simple as me fucking up, but they won't even fucking talk to me.
>>
>>727607319
Surprisingly the use of psychedelics have actually lead me away from suicide, I haven't done anything but smoked weed since Feb 22, bad trip.
>>
>>727605420
Any more like this?
>>
>>727606972
If you fail high school you will be officially retarded. What has distracted you twice? The holy spirit? Or something else you keep focusing on.

I recommend learning about meditation and appreciating silence. It takes some practice but you will feel better because of it. Become a buddhist. Idgaf
>>
>>727607499
I'm not sure I'll check
>>
>>727607314
Yeah, you're fucked and you need to ask your parents how come they didn't tell you because obviously that is a disqualifying condition.

Hopefully you finished your tech school. You sound like you're young. You'll be fine. Just focus on getting your footing when you get back home and don't overthink it.
>>
>>727607543
I get distracted by most shit.

The first thing I noticed was that my screen was dirty so I went to go clean it and when I went downstairs to get the screen cleaner I got hungry and made some food and came back upstairs and got on Steam before I remembered I was on 4chan.

The second time was that I have a dentist appointment coming up next week so I went to my calendar and looked it up, then I started looking at certain dates to make sure I remembered people's birthdays for about 10 minutes.
>>
File: anything.jpg (43KB, 709x338px) Image search: [Google]
anything.jpg
43KB, 709x338px
>>727607499
The artist's name is chiara bautista
>>
>>727607343
Then your family are retards.

If they dictate how you're supposed to feel then you are damping yourself.

..... if you're saying drugs have kept you away from suicide.... but you literally said you've been contemplating it for a week. And you haven't used LSD for over a month and a half.

I can tell you're full of shit. Just bend over and die since you can't handle a few problems. Lie about LSD and explain how it helps when it doesnt. I'm sick of fucking babies. This generation is so fucked
>>
>>727606754
In Illinois going literally anywhere that might make me happy
>>
>>727608198
Lad, have you ever used a psychedelic and spent the entirety of the trip introspecting? Useful shit.
>>
stop feeling self pity and go live your life..the way you want to. You only live once...do it right
>>
>>727608772
That's why you're depressed and suicidal and I'm not
>>
>>727608226
Im in NC dude, if you get this way I'd be down as long as you're not insane/murderer/etc
>>
So my best friend from middle school and halfway through highschool died last night. The thing is i haven't seen or spoken to him in almost 4 years. We grew apart freshman year because he started hanging with all "cool" kids. Started doing drugs, selling drugs, etc. But the point is we were inseparable growing up, he would spend the weekend at my house i would spend the weekend at his house, we watched movies, play games, walk all around town. But that all changed. I'm just sitting here wondering if it's worth going to his funeral, because his current "friends" are the type of people who hated the type of people im friends with.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>727607335
Sorry about that weight /b/rother
>>
>>727609795
Do you really think these people would start shit with you at a funeral? If you feel like you should go, or that you would regret not going, then go.
>>
>>727609656
Fucking same bro I'm sane don't worry other than the depression I just want to be happy man
>>
File: FFFFFFFUCK.gif (942KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
FFFFFFFUCK.gif
942KB, 500x281px
>>727610448
funeral was thursday, didn't go in to work then or friday, not looking forward to work on Monday.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (7KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7KB, 219x230px
No reason to keep suffering, op. Ropes are cheap and noose tutorials aren't hard to find.shit, just go spend all you money on a gun, sell all your shit for bullets, and spend the day on the range shooting shit. Save a bullet, come home and do it.

simpler still, lie down on a RailRoad track dick first and let it run you in 2.

Don't want to leave a mess? Rocks in your pocket and walk into a lake.

Inhale nitrogen gas until your happy and dead.

go diving and ignore the instructor and head straight for the surface and die of bends.

Possibilities are endless OP
>>
File: 1489012465689.png (1MB, 1200x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1489012465689.png
1MB, 1200x1261px
I just "want" to spend all of my days smoking weed in my room and consuming entertainment.
I cannot sleep without being heavily sedated and then I cannot wake up .
I have a very loving GF, who is hell sometimes but she really cares. I don't think I am inlove anymore but everytime I try to end I immediatly regret ir although I know is the right choice.
I am almost finished with college, but somehow I don't have the energy or the will anymore to try and do it, I just kinda dropped out. I fucking hate me. Nothing is wrong in my life, not really wrong, but still I am so dumbfounded by life, this experience is just surreal. There's no purpose to anything. God fuck I wish I could be ok.
Love you guys.
I fell so close to you depraved fuckers.
I really hope we all get better and then one day look back to this threads and remember all the support.
Faggots
>>
File: 12365463748595.jpg (905KB, 1533x2048px) Image search: [Google]
12365463748595.jpg
905KB, 1533x2048px
>>
File: 1489720858881.jpg (240KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
1489720858881.jpg
240KB, 800x563px
>>727612304 not yet through college, but I think it only gets worse. Try not to overdose man, there's better ways to go
>>
>>727603133
Dear OP, life is tough and yes, some of us opt to back out early.

I wouldn't blame you, but I think finding the 'comfort' in things other than, someone else or something else might be the best.

It's hard, but folks find themselves in relationships so frequently because they're so afraid of being alone, and why are we so afraid of being alone though?

It's because we're scared of truly facing ourselves and the possibilities that we might actually be the only company that we get forever.

Think about it though:

When people are with other people they tend to forget about themselves and their problems, which isn't bad but is only a temporary fix to a long term problem.

And that's why I ask you to think about living with yourself for a while, and finding a way to do that before trying to offer yourself as a friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/father/mother.

Do what you need to do to take care of yourself first and foremost, above and beyond this guise of "helping others," because honestly how will you help them if you can't help yourself.

It's selfish, but find a way for you to be okay with yourself first.

And then if the only thing you can do is to back out of life, like I said I wouldn't blame you, but do what you need to do to make yourself feel okay again.

I know folks don't believe, and I'm far from the best religious broskie out here tonight, but I'll pray for you, just like I do other folks in these threads, I'll pray for peace and comfort and that you'll find that peace in some way, and that your problems will be solved, cause as anon, that's all I can do OP. I love you man, just stay strong and do what you need to do.
>>
I think hope is a cruel joke
Happy people just came up with hope so they could watch me suffer instead of just fucking killing myself so I can be free.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iWY_Q3pqlI
>>
>>727612304
got anymore from that artist?
>>
File: 1432002985106.jpg (249KB, 700x3269px) Image search: [Google]
1432002985106.jpg
249KB, 700x3269px
>>
File: 1489729596953.jpg (75KB, 540x574px) Image search: [Google]
1489729596953.jpg
75KB, 540x574px
>>727603133 young dude stable job, good pay, no drug use and a supportive family. Good friends going and I'm fit. 3 years ago none of that was true but the want to kill myself hasn't changed at all.
>>
>>727605363
Never base your happiness on not having this or that. You will chase that carrot forever. That is the trap, it's by design. Life is suffering.

I know you are thinking I'm just trying to make ya feel better but I'm telling you things DO balance out in the end! Have faith. Take care of yourself, do things for others, you'll feel better I promise. :)
>>
>>727612805
Hope is fake anon.

Hope is what they tell you to hold onto like some placebo that's supposed to hold you over till the next "good thing happens."

Problem is when you hold onto ideals like "hope" you end up missing out on the good things you can make for yourself now.

"Hope that you can get a nice car, eventually it will come."

"Hope that you can get the body you always wanted, eventually it will come."

"Hope that you get the girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband you've always wanted. Eventually it will come."

Keep in mind there's nothing wrong with hope, but society's ideas of hope are staunchly over rated, because 9/10 you end up with everything except for the "perfection," you strive for. You'll never find it.

And so, find contentment.

Contentment is having your favorite food but just enough of it to eat so you can get relatively full but not overly so.

You fill in the gaps.

Find contentment rather than hope, because hope is always theoretically risking waiting for a future that may not come because of your personal weaknesses (be real with yourself anon) but...

Contentment is the now you need to find and be.

It's the thing that will help you be okay with how you are now, and when you use that in conjunction with the self-improvement you know you need to do (stop doing drugs, stop binge drinking, stop sitting on your fat ass and go walk around the block daily and slowly pick up the pace), maybe you can find contentment in the things you can do with your own capabilities.

Best of luck OP, life sucks ass, there's no doubt about that, but when you can find the equilibrium to settle with yourself then you'll be at peace.

Godspeed.
>>
my aunt die when i was 15 and i didnt go to her burial bc i was home fapping to a new porn dvd which i stole from my dad stash...FeelsBadMan...
>>
>>727612805
"killing myself so I can be dead" you mean
If life's not perfect yet, you are still doing something wrong and you can do better. Maybe that's not literally true, but it is the best mindset I've used.
>>
Inb4 welfare queen
>be me
>be inna service
>reenlist multiple times because you can't function on the outside anymore
>have to do bullshit all day because if you refuse you could end up going to jail
> put on a happy and motivated front all day because i have to keep the men under me motivated and keep them from killing them selves or doing something stupid
>drink myself into oblivion every night to numb the anger and depression
>carry that numbness all the next day to keep up my front

I have not been able to connect with people for over 2 years and contemplate killing myself all the time but refese to. I'm not sure if it's weakness that i won't or the thought that if i do i will appear weak.
>>
>>727613512
Im not OP, but thanks?
Im just upset because I get disappointed trying to make happy things happen.
I try to find a new hobby, I fucking hate the activity
I try to get a girlfriend, 100% denial my entire life
My friends are all busy doing shit to hang out and Im just so fucking sick of waiting for shit to work out
Waiting out my sorrow doesnt work, and trying to be active to make myself happy doesnt work either.
>>
File: tumblr_mecz0gzyNc1qcsrd2o1_1280.jpg (237KB, 935x1400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mecz0gzyNc1qcsrd2o1_1280.jpg
237KB, 935x1400px
>>727613085
Suguru Tanaka
>>
>>727613833
fuck that, good thing i've lived in such a manner that i'm soon due up for some awful, but self-inflicted, disease like diabetes or cancer...so I can off myself and use that as an excuse.

Fuck that, and fuck this world. Hoping that magic day comes before the next 1 year and 364 days (birthday was yesterday) because I don't want to become a wizard.
>>
>>727613833 glad I'm not the only one
>>
>>727612502
Roll
>>
>>727613908
So then the real question isn't "why am I'm not actively doing things to make myself happy," but what truly makes you "happy," or in better terms, what can you find contement in?

For me it's going to the gym ( and believe you me, I'm no buff guy with chiselled abs, in fact I lost my first gf for not having it) but it's something I find consistency in.

It was always MINE and something I could do, and it's plain and simple. I always find contentment in going to the gym not because I know that I'll be some chiselled god eventually. Because of the damage (I'm fat anon, I'll always have this floaty ring around my stomach regardless of how much I workout, without surgery that I can't afford, of course),

I do it because its' something I know I can do, I'm not good at it or even close to being an expert, I'm still pretty ugly regardless of how much muscle I get, but it's something I can do to make myself feel like I'm okay with it because I'm just doing it.

Find something that puts you in the same position.

It's hard to explain but hopefully that provides some clarity. Even so anon, I'll give you the same disclaimer I give everyone else.

I'll think of you and pray for your journey. Even if it's just a gesture to you just know someone is thinking and hoping you find some peace in this life. I'm still thinking and praying for some anon who told me in one of these threads several months ago he's losing his kids because of a drug problem, or the guy who lost his girlfriend cause her parents hated him and she immediately started dating another guy her parents did like when they went on break.

I'll think of you and hope you're doing well, as stupid as it sounds, just know & keep that in mind everytime you feel sad or lonely. Best of luck brother, Find peace, keep happiness in your pocket when you think you've made it that far.
>>
>>727614654 the gym stopped working.. Went 5 days a week for 4 years and then mid set kind of realized how pointless it was. Haven't gone in a year now
>>
>>727612502
ROLL
>>
>>727612502
â–²
▲▲
>>
>>727612502
Roll
>>
>>727605382
Just got discharged from the navy a year ago after they somehow decided u have a dust allergy and that makes me no longer a functional sailor. Came home, no job, no school, girl I had been with for 5 years left me after I came home depressed and angry and did a whole bunch of stupid shit. I tried to kill myself twice. Today I'm a college student, I have a decent delivery job, and I found a girl who makes me feel alive again, mostly because I took the time to work on myself and become a better person over time. I for gave myself for what I felt was a failure. I look back now, not perfect but so much better, and I remember how it was in that first year home. You're not alone, if it does happen. You'll get through, because you're strong. You've got this man.
>>
>>727607319
>That's why antidepressants are retarded. You need to surround yourself with good people. Even if you're not religious join a church group, or take a lame class learning how to make baskets.

This is complete horseshit spouted by someone who has never actually experienced depression. You have no fucking idea what it's like not to be able to give a shit about anything, to suffer constant ideation than your friends and family would be better off with you dead, and to have activities you previously enjoyed become laborious chores.
>>
>>727603133
>Be 9
>Father was abusive to my mother so we GTFO of our city and moved to the suburbs
>Mom starts dating again
>Meets this really nice guy, treats us both wonderfully.
>He has a kid
>He's 2 years old
>This kid lives with his mother
>His mother threatens to drop him off at a fire station
>Ohhellno.jpg
>My mom and step dad go to pick him up
>I have a new brother now
>Bond with him right away
>Somethings not right
>Learn his mother was a pot head
>He didn't act like other 2 year olds
>Non verbal
>Was very scared of everyone that wasn't immediate family
>Screamed and cried every time he couldn't find me or my mom
>We have to get rid of our dog because it tried to hump him and he wouldn't fight back
>Assume he was sexually abused
>Step dad wins custody
>We start his life anew
>3 years pass
>My real father passed away
>Overdose
>My little brother now loves me with all of his heart
>I start talking to him
>Spend endless nights watching TV
>I tell him about how cruel the world is
>Tell him I'll always be there for him
>This goes on until I move out at age 21
>He's 14
>Don't see each other as much
>Him and my family live on the West Coast
>I live in the Midwest now
>I find a husband
>Plan on having children
>Call my brother weekly
>But we drift apart
>2 years ago
>Brother had been talking about how he missed me
>How life was unfair
>I get a call from my parents

He's dead.
>>
>>727607319
>Weird how everyone who is depressed as fuck is on drugs.

Weird how I suffered depression for almost 20 years without doing any drugs. Trying psychedelics at 32 was a total game changer.
>>
>>727605491
When that starts happening, leave the room for a few minutes. Sometimes you can get over stimulated, and it kinda causes your brain to fu k with you. Take a moment to yourself, find a way to take a breath and enjoy the moment. Everything is fleeting, the world could nuke itself and in the grand scheme it wouldn't even matter. That's not the point. The point is to find what matter TO YOU and learn to love that for what it is. The harder you grip the sand the faster is slips between your fingers. Take a moment to yourself, and just let go. For once, let go in a positive way.
>>
>>727615445

This, plus the fact that depression isn't just "Stop feeling so glum, chum" ...Take me for instance, before I started medicating my depression I would sleep for 14-15 hours a day.

People are so willing to simplify incredibly complex concepts just so it fits into their narrow-ass worldview. Self-centered pricks.
>>
>>727615527

Same, but with marijuana. I was a fucking lame-ass square but also suffered immensely from depression and anxiety until I went to college and tried weed. It, combined with my Rx medication was exactly the right mixture to get me as close to normal as I've ever been.
>>
Hello there
>>
>>727604444
C H E C K E D
>>
File: 1490939148500.gif (44KB, 133x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490939148500.gif
44KB, 133x240px
Its lonely at nite. Lonely with other lonely people on the internet.
>>
>>727605252
Im new to 4chan, but you should invest time in yourself bro, find some hobbies (since you have money),but dont rely on someone else to be "happy", who knows maybe you can find a new passion, you cant know it if you dont give it a go, sry for bad inglés, papa bless my dude
>>
>>727612502
der
>>
>>727603133
>34 yo
>have been dating wonderful woman a year
>first serious relationship since fiance left me in my mid 20s
>love her to pieces

>finally made a career move after a decade of working a job I hated
>making decent money
>actually enjoy most coworkers
>sister got engaged last week she's gonna married soon

>shits finally turning around
>feel like I had bronchitis last week
>go to doctor 4 days ago
>chest x-ray leads to make sure not pneumonia
>weird spots
>get a mri
>doc gives me biopsy

>today I found out I have cancer in my lungs, liver, and pancreas. Less than 6 months prognosis

>I've only just begun to process news, you're the first lot to hear about it.
>>
>>727605363
buy urself a whore

you realize relationships are pretty over rated
>>
>>727617422
fuck that bitch
>>
>>727612502
Fuck it
>>
>>727618327
>>727612502

Lol. Alright
Thanks anon
>>
File: 1477960937023.png (235KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
1477960937023.png
235KB, 660x443px
>>
>>727617422
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epxez6UkfD0

I'll say a few prayers for you tonight anon. You did a good thing, poured your heart and soul out and now you have to find the you again without her.

I hope this makes you stronger, and I hope you find a way to be happy again and I know you will.

You will find peace again soon brother. I just pray and hope it happens soon.

In short: "I'm sorry this happened to you."
>>
File: 1490940630757.jpg (17KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
1490940630757.jpg
17KB, 627x627px
>>727618073
>>
Why is it that I can only cry when I'm drunk?
>>
File: i32ebjn5t7oy.jpg (14KB, 500x150px) Image search: [Google]
i32ebjn5t7oy.jpg
14KB, 500x150px
>>
Almost hit the bottom of the barrel these last weeks. Kept thonking about suicide. I wasn't able to finish my college, never had sex or a relatioship with a girl, never got a job, still living with my parents. I'm not fat or buffed, just kind of skinny, tall and rather avarage looking. But I got a few friends, both guys and girls whom I talk to from time to time. Some of the are a few hundred kilometers away so we can't go out and talk face to face.

I gathered enough strenght to go to an interview and got myself a minimum wage job at a factory(living in the eastern Europe). I felt like this was my first real acomplishment from mh whole life. I had friends congratulate me, since they knew how much of a failure I considered myself.

I just wany things to get a bit better. I have moments when I just feel emptiness combined with chest pain, like emotional pain was not enough. Thanks to my college friends I got a hobby beside playing vidya games as much as I could in my free time. But living with my parents, having no money stopped me from doing that with my friends, since we can't go hiking without food or proper equipment. On top of that, the loneliness crushes me more and more everyday. It makes me feel like an idiot since I seen even my most stupid classmates having girlfriends. I never hsd someone love me and care about me.

I just don't know anymore, but just keep on living untill I see no other escape from all of this but death.
I think I forgot to say that I have trust issues, I got no self confidence, no self respect, I'm shy and feel akward around strangers.
>>
i stopped caring about everything when i was 15, dropped out of highschool and spent 12 hours a day behind a computer screen for the last 8 years. i am lonely and unhappy and i cannot connect to other people, i've always been the odd guy out.

i have no social life and haven't celebrated my birthday in 6 years. my mom is getting understandbly sick of me but i don't care about myself or my future, and i dont really see myself ever being happy.

i'm just a boring shit person. my father threw a suprise party for me when i turned 16(like 6 people showed up lol) and i remember my best and only friend and some aqquintances leaving early, so they could hang out by themselves.

thats the moment i really realized that i'm not any fun to be around.

i am going to kill myself sooner or later
>>
File: lxltriwe3toy.jpg (56KB, 1080x1070px) Image search: [Google]
lxltriwe3toy.jpg
56KB, 1080x1070px
>>
File: jqnxcwsacpoy.jpg (20KB, 750x646px) Image search: [Google]
jqnxcwsacpoy.jpg
20KB, 750x646px
>>
File: Kf9je60.jpg (32KB, 720x516px) Image search: [Google]
Kf9je60.jpg
32KB, 720x516px
>>
>>727611326
Likewise, Its been a shitty couple years and it would be awesome to travel. I want to save up some money or at least have a strategy to get some. Wouldnt mind seeing some more of the country and maybe banging chicks too
>>
>>727615510
holy shit Im so sorry man. Please dont kill yourself, live for your little bro. Live for him it's what he would've wanted for you. Just live.
>>
>>727612502
Let's roll for this shit
>>
File: happy day.png (263KB, 1440x1403px) Image search: [Google]
happy day.png
263KB, 1440x1403px
>>727612502
roll
>>
File: abusive relationship with life.jpg (97KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
abusive relationship with life.jpg
97KB, 720x404px
>>727620043
I can relate to you in almost every way. If you need to just vent, I'm here.
>>
>>727620683
re-roll
already made the smart move not to associate myself with any women unless if it's just to fuck
>>
>>727612502
Roll for the lulz tbh
>>
>>727612502
This is the most autistic list I've ever seen
>>
>>
File: 1463966318763.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463966318763.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>727620967
10 out of 10 game
>>
>>727615445
Studies have shown that a positive environment and psychotherapy have superior long term effects in treating depression than simple medication, not to mention none of the potentially lethal side effects.

Choke on that.
>>
>>727612502
relll
>>
>>727612502
.yes.
>>
>>727604104
Kill till you slip up than kill yourself
>>
File: 54245354387.jpg (2KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
54245354387.jpg
2KB, 275x183px
>>
File: 7PD0c5Eu.png (84KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
7PD0c5Eu.png
84KB, 351x351px
>>727612502
Rolling for redemption.
>>
I've been in a relationship for nearly 3 years now. My girlfriend is so into me, she's incredibly clingy in the most caring way. We're both 20 years old. She's super serious about me, but I'm going through so many thoughts on a daily basis. I'm young, this is the first girlfriend I've ever had, do I want to continue without ever experiencing who else may be out there for me? When opportunity arises, will I have the strength to do the right thing? Am I wasting both of our time by being in this relationship where I feel like I want to experience being single and mingling? I care too much for my girlfriend's feelings to break it off, but at the same time I just want things to end and moved on. I have really enjoyed my time with her, 3 years, but what could I be missing out on??
>>
>>727617422
Give me her number.
>>
>>727605181
Sauce
>>
>>727620693
Thank ypu anon. I almost shed a manly tear. It means a lot for me. I'm on an autistic fb group and it surprised me that beside the usual kys jokes there were people that gave me friendly advices. But the dreaful hollowness from my soul just doesn't want to leave me alone. I'll start the work next week so I ain't got the money yet to go to a therapist.
I wish you find happines and get at least a glimpse of the life you want to live, as to me it seems that I only experience happines in seconxs long doses.
>>
>>727621660
Literally fucking me anon.
>>
File: Meme Magic 1.jpg (6KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
Meme Magic 1.jpg
6KB, 246x250px
KILL YOURSELF YOU DIRTY PIECE OF NIGGER
>>
>>727612502
yes B0ss
>>
>>727605181
I don't know what I'm gonna make of my life either. I don't go out at all and still live with my parents.
>>
>>727612502
just watched a violent movie, reroll
>>
>>727612502
Just called my Dad today, he's doing fantastic, reroll
>>
>>727621660
I think is better that having no experiences with women at all. I'm almost 24 and I barely got a few female friends. I hardly interact with women, especially with strangers. Everyday I feel like my chances to ever get a women to love me and care about me are closer and closer to zero. So make good use of the time you spend with your girlfriend, as some of was never had such luck.
>>
>>727612502
roll
>>
>>727612502
roll
>>
>>727612502
I LITERALLY BOUGHT A MEN'S WATCH TODAY FROM FUCKING YOUNKERS, RE GOD DAMN ROLL
>>
>>727612502
Roll
>>
>>727622395
Already learning piano, but I'm too stupid to memorize chords and other shit.
>>
>>727622483
reroll
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>727612502
ARE YOU SHITTING ME,I HAD HAMBURGERS FOR DINNER, IT WAS FIVE GUYS AND IT IS 4 IN THE MORNING, REROLLLLLLLL
>>
>>727622527
well this shouldn't be too hard
>>
>>727622560
I tried five guys for the first time yesterday. It wasn't as good as people say it is. I actually prefer burger king to it.
>>
File: FUCKINGNORMIES.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGNORMIES.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>727612502
I BOUGHT MEIN KAMPF FOR 99 CENTS ON MY KINDLE FIRE, FUUUUUUUUUUUCKING REROLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>727621970
share your story, anon. Let's find a solution together.
>>
File: ANGERED.jpg (9KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERED.jpg
9KB, 399x388px
>>727612502
MY 7TH PERIOD CLASS IS WEIGHTS AND CONDITIONING, AAAAAHHHHHHH REROOOOLLLLLLL
>>
File: 1480570408997.jpg (85KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1480570408997.jpg
85KB, 960x716px
>>727621901
>I wish you find happines and get at least a glimpse of the life you want to live, as to me it seems that I only experience happines in seconxs long doses.

I probably won't have a happy life either. The few people who love me and whom I feel anything for are eventually going to die at some point and I can't imagine my life without them. Also, not to mention the fact that I will never have a girl to be with because the perfect girl doesn't exist and never will and I'm therefore destined to be forever alone. Besides, I'm honestly not too interested in sex anyway.
>>
File: 1488165965303.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1488165965303.png
280KB, 452x710px
>>727621660
In my personal opinion I think leaving someone like that who cares so deeply for you is a mistake you'll regret to the core of your soul for the rest of your life. However if you really care nothing for her and want to shit on her feelings you might as well do it now and not wast anyone else's time with your indecisive bullshit. Man the fuck up and get it done, time is short, she deserves someone who actually loves her before she gets old and grey, not someone who leads her alone and then dumps her in a ditch because he "wants to experience who else may be out there for me". See, thats the problem with you and our generation as a whole. Me, its all about me. No regard for the other individual, no willingness to try and make a relationship work. If this is how my generation is...I want no part of it.
>>
>>727622340
That's If I ever talk to them but ok
>>
File: REALMAD.jpg (60KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
REALMAD.jpg
60KB, 665x662px
>>727612502
THATS ILLEGAL YOU FUCK I'M 18 REEEEEEROLL
>>
>>727612502
i'll do it, rollin'
>>
>>727612502
rolling
>>
>>727622294
Sorry to say, anon, but we're pretty different. I get along really well with women, and have had a lot of female friends. I'm also a huge pervert, so restraining myself from taking opportunities can be difficult at times. I just wish I never had to restrain myself like that.
>>
>>727620043

I'm 90% there, only now one of those good friends I used to hang out with is my girlfriend.

She's giving me problems from time to time tearing me to shit.

You know the rest but I must tell you sex is like dicking a lump of meat and not that great. Kissing is similar.

Ever since I was a kid I've always refused to live in this bs, I have the strong feeling of not wanting to be born ever since I was very very little. I dont want to become part of the grind of life and I'm not able to anyways.

I'll see where this goes
>>
>>727603133
You Fags need communism
>>
>>727622770
>in my opinion don't do it
>but man up and do it
>this generation
>>
>>727605181
>>727605826
Wyatt?
>>
>>727612502
rawl son
>>
File: transcended.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
transcended.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>727612502
MY GRANDMA DIED FROM LUNG CANCER YOU INSENSITIVE FUCK, AAHHHHHHH REROLL
>>
>>727612502
roll
>>
File: whatthefuck.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>727612502
i drive a five speed, re ROLL
>>
>>727618302
>>727618836
>>727621711
fuck you newfags, this pic is old as shit
>>
>>727623175
>>727612502
Finally, a challenge fit for me!
>>
File: Hold still while I gas you.png (915KB, 904x711px) Image search: [Google]
Hold still while I gas you.png
915KB, 904x711px
>>727622982
>>
File: 65.jpg (72KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
72KB, 612x612px
>>727622995
Yeah.
You shouldn't do it because its a fucking waste.
But if you really are still gonna do it, do it quickly and get it done with. That way you don't wast anymore time.
>>
Theres a feels thread everyday
>>
>>727613247
well that's one of the saddest things I've seen
>>
I'm taking the most stressful shit of my life rn
>>
>>727623443
Whaddya got there?
>>
File: 1468212708518.png (101KB, 875x621px) Image search: [Google]
1468212708518.png
101KB, 875x621px
>>727623338
More like constantly. Its a part of the 4chan ecosystem, along with YlYl, rekt, gore, loli, name my band threads etc...
>>
>>727605975
You deal with that little by little, step by step. First you get another job, then you move away to a new place that seems nice to you, then you start to replace all those people who didn't care with new ones who do. It's hard but possible, it all comes down to hard work. Most of life just comes down to hard work and working in the right direction.

Good luck, you know you always have us anons if you need somebody to talk to.
>>
>>727623336
that's fair. It's the whole mental scarring that's making me not want to do it. I'm honestly just waiting to find more solid redflags before doing anything.
>>
>>727612502
roll
>>
>>727603443
go2doctor
>>
File: 1490767008231.jpg (88KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
1490767008231.jpg
88KB, 594x396px
>>727623698
mental scarring?
>>
>>727617422
hit her with a "kek"
>>
>>727623882
>a mistake you'll regret to the core of your soul for the rest of your life
yes
>>
>>727612502
reroll
>>
>>727612502
Rollin'
>>
>>727623882
I love scott pilgrim vs the world. Its so stupid and inpossible.
>>
>>727606962
Men and women are different. They have different values, different expectations, completely different life histories. It's only recently that the idea that men and women are truly equal, that is to say, one and the same, has come about. But we will never be the same because we have different identities and different genetics.

How it has been and how it shall always be is that men respect women, and women respect themselves.

Thats the natural order of things and explains a lot of why women do the things that they do.
>>
File: 1490763625572.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1490763625572.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>727623947
Oh yeah that (sorry its 5:30 in the morning ware I am, bit tired). Well I meant that you'll regret the feeling of care that the other individual bestowed upon you, if you really don't love her and want to break it off It wont matter because you don't love her anyway. mentally scaring you is not as bad as wasted time, you got to do what you got to do in order to get the thing that you got to do done.
>>
File: 000.jpg (219KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
219KB, 700x1000px
>>727624029
ikr, really helps you escape from reality.
>>
>>727624444
nice quads, and thanks for your no bs advice tonight. I'm going to head off now, as it is also nearly 5:30am for me.
>>
File: 1490766454910.jpg (88KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1490766454910.jpg
88KB, 700x520px
>>727624444
I fucking got quads, maybe kek is telling me something.
>>
>>727624686
K have a good night and good life /b/ro. You the man! G'night
>>
>>727622670
Maybe he meant that the thing you're missing out on is literally fucking him.
>>
>>727624686
Shit dude you live in MD?
>>
>>727605382
Here is me wanting to join... But I have asthma... Fuck...
>>
File: e-feel.jpg (91KB, 1150x719px) Image search: [Google]
e-feel.jpg
91KB, 1150x719px
20 years old, hugless kissless gf, and I'm not even autistic or look bad
>>
>>727612502
high test roll
>>
>>727625172
reroll, this time with less capitalism
>>
>>727625014
I managed to enlist in the Marine Corps and I have anxiety.
>>
I still think about her everyday...... I need more money and job and education and success in some ways before I can have her........ At least part of it...... People try to say it's not real and they tell me it's not true love but I knew since the day we met its meant to be together...... Love her forever....... Eternally mentally spiritually......
>>
>>727612502
Roll
>>
Some of it is in ur control...... U can work hard and take care of urself and get a job and education and friends and not complain and hate urself and others for it and turn ur backs on the world,....... Life is good..... U can see happy things....... People will help u....... U can be a person u want other people to be or see urself in,......
>>
>>727612502
roll
>>
>>727625869
Roll again, polish my boots daily.
>>
>>727625920
Motherfucker I just got a haircut.
Reroll
>>
>>727625995
I already play guitar what the fuck
>>
>>727626042
Something I can finally fucking do.
>>
>>727612502
roll
>>
>>727607493
Not that guy, but you might want to move away from those kinds of dependencies. Had a good friend who used similar methods to help himself out; eventually he started resenting himself over it. I hope it ends differently for you.
>>
>>727612502
rolll
>>
>>727612502
Let's go, roll
>>
File: 1478452774665.gif (1000KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1478452774665.gif
1000KB, 500x340px
Turning 20 on Monday
Dad died before my 18th birthday
Fiancé left me before my 19th
Girl who I had my best relationship with is engaged
All the girls I end up liking are either dating someone or start dating someone shortly after I feel like I am making progress
Family resents me and hates me for the failure I have become
Working as a barman in a place where the owners don't care about their staff
Living with aunt and uncle and they are constantly fighting with eachother and myself
Wanted to join South African airforce, I'm asthmatic so I cannot
Don't have enough money to study psychology like I want to
Life has just become a daily routine to me
So tired of everything
Had planned to end my life on new year's day
>>
>>727603133
Hey, at least you probably act like yourself most of the day. I have to act like some upstanding morally superior cunt when in reality i'm some sad, lazy asshole who will serve no purpose other than to add to the obesity epidemic
>>
File: 2015-12-28-13.38.49.jpg (53KB, 494x602px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-28-13.38.49.jpg
53KB, 494x602px
>When you were here before...
>>
>>727626596
Especially around my family.
Literally the only time i'm somewhat genuine is when my family and friends try to crack the brittle shell holding me together and on 4chan.
That's usually why i stay up rediculously late browsing 4chan hoping to find something to get my mind off of the constant fake-ness.
>>
>>727626737
Couldnt look you in the eyes
>>
>>727609795
Go, it'll be good for you. Visit the grave on your own a little while after too. Part of mourning is saying goodbye.
>>
>>727612502
role
>>
>>727627078
^
This
>>
>>727611783
Take as much time as you need, but don't let the sadness control you. Get back out as soon as you can.
>>
>>727612502
Roll
>>
>>727627089
how the fuck am i oppsed to do that this is [current year]
>>
>>727603133

PLEASE HELP ME OUT

I gave my gf a controversial movie and told me it was "innappropriate" and that "she was not ready for it"

That it wasnt the movie but me. That I dont understand and that the age gap (11 years) is real. That of all movies I had to choose that one (about a young lad and an old roastie).

I think she's a censorship loving roastie and a normal if she cant stomach a gritty story, but maybe I fucked up in choosing that theme?

I thought we had enough confidence.
>>
>>727626512

Read and try to find a better job.

Either better money or better work hours.

Unironically study. People with nothing to lose are the best students and the most focused. Focus and get the best grades.
>>
>>727612805
There's no freedom in death no happiness either. If life is fucked, change it. If you don't know how then list out everything you're not happy with and fix them. Don't make excuses saying you can't, because you can, you just need to work harder at it.
>>
>>727627538
What movie was it?
>>
>>727627663
See, being a white male in South Africa doesn't help. Due to the system created called BEE, black economic empowerment. Or as sane people call it, give blacks all the jobs and make sure whites get none. I have done around 4 months of self studying of criminal psychology.
>>
I need to get back on the meds. Wife thinks they're for crazy people and if I go to a psychiatrist everyone will gossip about me and I'll lose my job. Also accuses me of acting like a teenager because adults don't get depressed and I should just try to be happier. What do?
>>
>>727627866

A shitty spanish b-tier movie about a young criminal lad sleeping with an old prostitute and doing shitty things to get by.Navajeros it's called.

The protagonist's relation to the old prostitute is what got to her I think , but we're not them and she doesnt seem to understand that me linking something does not equal me being something.

If she can't stomach that I dont even know if I'll ever tell her about 4chan....

To me she sounded like one of those censorship loving, politically correct moms.
>>
>>727627990

Move out. I know south africans and i'm in Europe.

Try to save to move out of the country.
>>
>>727627993
She sounds like a cunt.

Ditch her a create a new life. One where you can be happy.
>>
>>727628146
I have kids Anon.
>>
>>727628127
I want to do that, it's a dream of mine
>>
>>727628062
Does she do this with anything else or is this movie the first thing? If this is the first time, I'd say send her something else that's a little fucked up but tasteful or artsy and see how that goes. Chances are if she's in her 20's she's been tainted in some way by radical leftism, meaning she'll likely see any type of discomfort as a personally attack. If that's the case ditch her and find an adult to date.
>>
>>727628277

Have you tried befriending the niggers?

Like signing up for some job consisting of re-educatio of whites into loving the niggers?

Or some foundation or some organization like that, or a museum.

Befriend the niggers if they hold power, make them think you want to help whiteys understand their struggles and why the niggers are superior and have the rights to all the shit they do.

If they accept you maybe you can get to places. Save money and then get the fuck out.
>>
>>727612502
rawling
>>
>>727628343

She's 33 and says she struggles with the age gap (I'm 22)

Funny enough, I think she's the one being a child.

I'm not sure if this has been the first time or not, I'll apologize of course, but she seems to always think that I'm not on par with her because of this age gap, without ever giving details or specifics, or maybe even being able to.

Maybe she's the inmature one? She's done some silly silly shit with her life.
>>
http://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust/

everyone, try this comfy game
>>
File: 354.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>727605054
>>
>>727605363
are you me?
>>
>>727605363
Anon, I'm married to a fine looking woman, and I have a beautiful child. I'm pretty decent looking and keep myself in good shape. I also have a job. I'm still very unhappy. These things you seek won't necessarily make or break your happiness.
>>
File: 1470179632725.jpg (25KB, 346x426px) Image search: [Google]
1470179632725.jpg
25KB, 346x426px
>>727618693

>onepoll.com
>>
>>727618073
things are starting to turn around for me. i fear for this. i'm sorry anon.
>>
>>727628554
I'd say leave her tbh. She sounds like one of those people that's always going to be a child in life. I thought you were the older one, but if you're more mature than her then she's just gonna drag you down.
>>
>>727612502
Well.
>>
>>727612502
thats some faggy shit.
> Manly perfume/aftershave
> buy shit designed for men
fucking pussies
>>
>>727629792

Hmmm

Wen we started she made some dramas that tore me to shit because she was afraid and unsure...

She has a life and a nice job, house etc... and we share interests, I'm the NEET for the moment being.

I guess I'll handle it with a distance, enjoy the shitty sex and dump her in the future, but I'm going to destroy her.
>>
File: 1445840219062.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1445840219062.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
>tfw used to lurk these threads all the time a couple years ago
>started to unfuck myself
>life gets a little bit better every day
>got a hobby, made better friends, finally grew some confidence with women
>still get depressed but only temporarily

It feels good bros

I hope you feel this too one day

Thanks for helping me get here
>>
>>727629930
You both sound really immature and not ready for a serious, adult relationship IMHO. Sorry.
>>
found out my girlfriend has sucked 37 dicks
>>
>>727605881
What music do you listen to bro? I've found that hearing the right melodies can spark feels that I forgot I'd ever felt before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uufKI-QHNLI
Listening to this as I type, Professor Layton is a god-teir vidya series when it comes to deep storylines and good feels
>>
>>727629930
Sounds like a decent plan.
>>727630242
He has the excuse of being over a decade younger than her though. He's got some growing to do but he's not bad for his age.
>>
i really love her, but she said she loved me back and went for someone else, the cunt which hurt her and stopped speaking to her making her feel like shit, i was there for her and now it hurts every day
>>
>>727617422
she doesn't miss you obviously, fagt
>>
>>727618073
>rekt
>>
>>727612502
Roll
>>
File: Happy ending.jpg (162KB, 1259x1290px) Image search: [Google]
Happy ending.jpg
162KB, 1259x1290px
Here. These are feelings too.
>>
>>727612502
ok
>>
File: Nini.jpg (2MB, 1477x5958px) Image search: [Google]
Nini.jpg
2MB, 1477x5958px
This one always gets me...
>>
>>727630242

Maybe I should have cut things before?

I'm the one that went after her and succeeded in having a gf.

She's not a bad person or just any roastie.

I'm being 4chan cynical but I think I have to try and sand down the edges.

She's got a lot more invested than I do, if I leave her I'm going to fuck her up. She's in her 30s and wants more security etc... I'm conservative with relationships so I dont mind living the life of an old fag with her, but now I'm seeing maybe she's childish.
>>
File: wL7vTQx.jpg (139KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
wL7vTQx.jpg
139KB, 780x440px
>>
File: 1487978898209.jpg (33KB, 918x133px) Image search: [Google]
1487978898209.jpg
33KB, 918x133px
>>
>>727628429
Fucken kekd. The way you describe it makes it seem like Nazi Germany in a way. But it's not as bad, kinda. White farmers being killed to give the land to niggers who don't know jack about farming. Making prices for food sky rocket.
>>
>>727630774

I'm still in denial about having a stable relationship with a girl.

It's like I'm always somewhere else. Like what the fuck did I do to end up like this? it feels unreal when Im kissing with her.
>>
>>727612502
roll
>>
>>727631016
I was like this until she left me. Now I'm just a drunk crackhead who laments all the time. I hope you find a better way, anon. Try to mean something to them too.
>>
>Take up weightlifting to combat depression
>have to eat a fucking ton to make gains
>unable to eat today besides one egg
>one meal yesterday
>will never get big
>>
File: 1479431209087.jpg (25KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479431209087.jpg
25KB, 375x500px
>>727612502
This sounds like exactly what i need RN
>>
>>727612502
rollan
>>
>>727612502
Rollin'
>>
>>727620967
what is this from?
>>
>>727633659
the video game 'Limbo'
>>
>>727633777
thank you, and check'd
>>
>>727612502
roll
>>
I'm 30 this month.

I'm so tired.
>>
>>727634536
I'm 32 this month. I was 32 last month too.
LOLOLxDDDDD

Seriously I'm fucking tired too.
>>
I'm not sure I want to go home after work today
>>
Haven't gone to work in 4 days. Claiming sickness.
>>
File: 1488193676134.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488193676134.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>727612502
lets see
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.