[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked out the girl of my dreams, she humiliated me in public.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: 34fstzh456fgh54.jpg (34KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
34fstzh456fgh54.jpg
34KB, 480x477px
Asked out the girl of my dreams, she humiliated me in public. Are feels thread still a thing?
>>
File: 1484266352527.jpg (184KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484266352527.jpg
184KB, 1080x1080px
>>727293611
No they aren't, now piss off.
>>
>>727293611
Rip.
At least you got dubs, OP.
>>
>>727293750
You must be new here, and dubs of all things.
>>
Dont worry, you wont regret it when youre older

>from older guy
>>
File: sdfgrthzjukiloö.jpg (26KB, 476x350px) Image search: [Google]
sdfgrthzjukiloö.jpg
26KB, 476x350px
>>727293611
at least she can't take your money now
>>
>>727293611
>>727294346

Speeks da trufe
>>
>>727293611
Fugg it nigga green text that shit
>>
>>727295030
Lets hear the story
>>
tell us nig
>>
>>727293611
wheres the greentext poosi
>>
>>727294346

this

as you get older you generally give less of a fuck what people think, but you will always regret not taking the chance, youre fine op the same thing happened to me
>>
▶▶greentext that shit
>>
>>727293611
You'll get yours, OP. Just noth with her. Hey, at least now you know what her personality is like.
>>
>>727295030
I never was good at this, but I'll try

>Be me, 23 semi kissless virgin
>When you get older things will change
>Things never changed
>See goddess of cutness
>Lonely heart instantly falls in love
>Stalking her, she is the one
>Bath in self pity for a long, long time
Fast foward
>Today, sick my not doing anything
>Walking up to her, already knowing I will fuck up
>Brabble out some shy beta shit
>Gives me the stare of amusement
>"With you? Never"
>Is nearly screaming it out at a crowded place
>Everyone stares at me
>Heat breaks, soul hangs itself
>Everyone is laughing
>People messaging me now, making fun of me
>>
>>727295668
bullshit called
>>
>>727295668
sounds like ur ugly
>>
>>727295668
do you have acne
>>
>Finally sick of it all
>Finally doing it
>Tomorrow
I've read /fit/ guide and that's about it. 5"7, 198lbs, according to my BMI reading I need to lose 50lbs to be considered normal. Any tips?
>>
File: 1392995960340.jpg (111KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
1392995960340.jpg
111KB, 330x357px
>>727293611
>the girl of my dreams

This were you are DOING IT WRONG!!! there is no such thing at "the one", deal with it.
>>
>>727295951
run a shit ton, lift weights dont eat like a fucking lard
also
>/fit/
>>
>>727295951
Don't drink soda at all - drink water instead (or seltzer). Don't eat really any sugar at all. Walk instead of driving whenever you can. Try not to drink alcohol (which is impossible I know). Count your calories and exercise.
>>
>>727296035
if you're heavy, running might not be the best option because it can fuck your knees
Just do some kind of cardio exercise- bike, elliptical, just get your body moving every day
>>
>>727296355
yea ur right but 50 pounds over isnt that much assuming some of those 50 pounds are muscle
>>
>>727295951
>I need to lose 50lbs to be considered normal

Lose all the weight you want, you'll never be "normal"
>>
Im not fat or anything. She just said it out way to loud. And its a rural area, so people know each other here. So yea, shit.
>>
>>727296035
>run
planned my route, bought appropriate clothing, know my warm-ups
>lift
got a few discs, max is only 15kg tho
>eat like a fucking lard
heh hardest part since I'm a SEAfag and every food here is greasy and oily
>/fit/
what, join the community? sure.

>>727296292
>soda
Trying to stop but peer pressure my dude.
>water
Always.
>Sweets
I don't like sweets so I guess I'm good.
>Walk
15min to and from my train station.
>Alcohol
Ex-muslim but never tried booze. Not gonna start I guess.
>count your calories
Most important part, imo.
>>
>>727293611
Girl of my dreams laughed in my face when i asked her to prom. Saw her at a bar a few years later, took her home fucked her in the ass and sent the pics to her husband. No reason to fret anon, it don't mean anything.
>>
>>727293611
ayyyyy same thing happened to me yesterday only i didnt get humiliated and I already fucked her a year ago. I'm just bummed she hates me now
>>
>>727295951
Eat less and excirese. I'm a somewhat cripple I walked and lifted weights.
>>
>>727296355
Ehh, not that heavy. More so chubby but since I'm a bit taller than average, the fat isn't visible. I'm like 40% body fat I think
>>
>>727293611
>asking anyone out in public
people do this? Still???
>>
>>727295668
knees weak mom's spaghetti
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-29-03-43-59.png (355KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-29-03-43-59.png
355KB, 480x800px
>>727296833
>Normal by BMI standards
>tfw probaby still won't get normie girls because of my tendency to be a creel
>>
>>727295668
FAKE AS FUCK
didn't even half to read halfway
>>
>>727295951
use a gun it's faster and more guaranteed
>>
>>727297071
Good for you, anon! I assume you've been doing it before you were crippled or was it just an escape tool after you were crippled?
>>
>>727295951
5'7" 205lbs here. Ur bmi only shows you being ~30lbs overweight. BMI tried to screw me on life insurance quote a month ago. Physician showed up and realizes I am 15% body fat... He lul'd and insurance company gave me the healthy person rate.

What I am trying to say is that BMI doesn't mean shit depending on bone density and lean mass. A body fat composition test will give you a better idea of how overweight you are.
>>
>>727293611
don't worry brother she was not worth it,keep looking and you find the one for you one day,it may not happen today or tomorrow...but it will happen,finding the right girl for your life is like fighting a war don't give up and keep fighting you'll win i know you can
>>
>>727295668
soooo there girl of your dreams was some girl you stalked that works at a supermarket?
is this why it's so hard for me to stalk girls at supermarkets now?
>>
>>727297350
>use a gun to lose fat
Silly Anon, this much fat rolls are the perfect shape and balance to deflect bullets.
>>
>>727297419
Yup, read up on it a few weeks ago. Though I'm pretty sure I can't afford the tests.
>>
>>727297517
YOUR PHYSICS THO!!
>shoots anon
>catches ricochet in eye
OH MAI BLUD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Around 49.6 percent of the world's population is female, giving a total female population of around 3.52 billion in the world as of 2014.

You will meet another

You have been indoctrinated by modern society and hollywood to be a beta male. Just understand and love yourself anon.
>>
>>727297690
if you mean a BF composition test you can get spend $10 on amazon and get the caliper and soft tape and get a friend to help you with measurements. I get mine done at my fitness center for free.
>>
I'm sure you're a great guy and any girl would be lucky to have you as her boyfriend.

The dozens of girls who have told you that so far can't be wrong, OP.

(Ok, I'll stop yanking your chain. When a woman says that to you, it's a nice way of saying you're unfuckable to just about every woman under the sun.)
>>
>>727293611
Your only problem here is that you are taking it too hard, and putting pussy on a pedestal.

>girl of my dreams

No, stop that. You didn't even know her. There are plenty of hot women out there, and be honest with yourself, you'll be over her and fapping to the next cute girl in a week.

At least you tried. That's better than 90% of /b/ can say. Just suck it up, move on, and try again with another one. That's the dating game my friend.
>>
>>727296975
where are you from OP?What country?
>>
>>727298008
>calipers and measuring tape
Forgot about that one, yeah good idea. Thanks anon.
>>
>>727298089
that was actually nice. Thanks
>>
>>727298233
Np. Best thing yo ucan do for weight is lifting weights. You won't see immediate results like you would with cardio but the results last longer and increase your resting metabolic rate since more mass requires more calories to maintain. Best way to go about it until you start to get the physique you want is to just focus on the benefits of strength training. The strength gains and improvement in mood as well as having less aches and pains are enough to keep most guys going until they break through to the other side.
>>
>>727298089
>No, stop that. You didn't even know her.

That's why I distinguish between women of my dreams, and women of my wet dreams.

I don't mind rubbing one out over somebody who is smoking hot, but that doesn't mean I would actually in reality have anything to do with her besides a ONS.

And then there are women of my dreams. A little harder to define, that one, but in general, it's somebody who is really actual girlfriend material for me. Somebody who is attainable and who seems to be a good match for me.
>>
File: IMG_4985.jpg (103KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4985.jpg
103KB, 1024x1280px
I feel your pain.
This is literally me right now. Gf of 3 years left me 7 months ago because she didn't love me and she already moved on. We text each other now and then but it hurts so much. I miss her and I love her. I just wish I can forget about her. Don't fall in love. It's not worth it sometimes
>>
>>727298448
I hear you, I think most normal guys are this way.

I see girls I'd fuck on a ONS all day long, without knowing anything about them personally.

Then of course, you don't really meet the girl of your "dreams" until you've already met her. As in, you've spent years with her learning about how you two mesh, and cultivating a relationship.
>>
>>727298149
Malaysia
>Malay food
greasy, fatty, everything uses coconut milk
>Indian food
oily, smelly, nonsensical (Roti with cheddar, wtf my dude?)
>Chinese food
Never had chink food cus of Muslim upbringing
>>
>>727298439
>weight lifting
Yeah, used to do it when I was younger. Don't remember why I stopped. Nevertheless, now with all the tecnicalities settled, I just need to go through with it.
>>
>>727298492

You should try the Star Wars approach when breaking up.

Cut all ties to her, eliminate everything from your life that reminds you of her. Stop seeing mutual friends, or at least stop asking them things about her. Do nothing that has anything to do with your ex.

And over time, this relationship will seem to you like it happened "a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away". And that's the kind of place you want to be in. Where it seems to you like it may not even have happened or existed.

A bit extreme, this approach, but I find it has been quite capable of maintaining my sanity.
>>
>>727298492
Appreciated.
>>
>>727298852
just remind yourself that every week you waste not lifting is a week you will look back on and say "Damn I missed out on some gains" and doing this enough times consecutively leads to self defeat and depression about fitness goals. Been there done that, and reminding myself of that keeps me from skipping more than a day at a time.
>>
>>727298969
>Star Wars approach

I think you mixed that up for

>Normal people approach

What you described is what you should do, to be a healthy person, breaking up with someone. Void out your ex, try not to have your friends update you on her. That's literally the most normal scenario.
>>
>>727299127
>Persistence is key
You bet, anon. Thanks again!
>>
>>727293611
I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard anon then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are going to do it. Break the cycle anon, rise above, focus on science.
>>
>>727295668
clearly you didn't stalk her hard enough to find out she's a shallow bitch. jk but seriously don't be hard on yourself anon. build confidence in yourself. be proud you had the courage to ask the girl you liked out and dont give up
>>
>>727295668
>stalking her
Why does every moron on this site think that if you dream of a girl and want her she'll magically accept you even though there is never been any legitimate interaction before? You fuckers need to stop chasing girls who barely know and just be their friend. You'll get to see all their shitty flaws and realize they aren't goddesses, just walking vaginas. If you can't even befriend them you'll never, ever be able to date them.
>>
File: 3v5nd8.jpg (32KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
3v5nd8.jpg
32KB, 345x337px
>>727299633
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.