[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Waah! The Earth is getting hotter! The North pole is melting!!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: Trump-smile-1.jpg (187KB, 617x413px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-smile-1.jpg
187KB, 617x413px
"Waah! The Earth is getting hotter! The North pole is melting!! No more Santa waah!"

Fucking retarded liberals and their globalist agenda. Trump just wrecked your hippie "clean power" bill. How does it feel? God, it feels good to be American right now.

>GLOBAL WARMING IS BULLSHIT.
>TRUMP IS OUR SAVIOUR.
>>
>>727291244
Obvious troll is obvious.
> Sage in all fields.
>>
Nice false flag libcuck retarded nigger bogey/strawman narrative happening Jew fag.
>>
Something is seriously wrong with you OP. Find some help.
>>
>>727291678
>The sheep says OP has the problem.

Ignores the perpetual fraud and profit motive of global warming alarmists
>>
File: 1490320915846.png (12KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1490320915846.png
12KB, 500x294px
>>727291244
>>
File: 1479268755707.jpg (75KB, 617x603px) Image search: [Google]
1479268755707.jpg
75KB, 617x603px
>>727291244
>>
>>727291244

hok

do you, perchance, happen to live around a hundred miles from the shoreline?

better go mormon and head to utah before the north greenland ice sheet completely melts if you do

or unless, you know, you're a redneck that lives in the faraway mountains of appalachia, in which case have fun with your sister and cousins while new york and california get flooded or something
>>
I can see why nationalists deny climate change - it simply can't be dealt with without some form of global cooperation, treaty etc.

Thing is, you don't have to acknowledge reality for it to fuck you over - or more realistically your grandchildren.
>>
>our good, clean coal
>>
File: 0e3.png (187KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
187KB, 600x339px
>mfw I live in Alaska
>>
>>727291919
Because there are certainly no profits in ignoring it.
>>
>>727292369
Al Gore said this 10 years ago about New York.

Has it happened?

Nope.

You are a gullible felcher
>>
The effects of global warming are already happening in Florida. Look that shit up. Can't deny actual happengs, unless of course you are far right and deny facts cause it's not the inherent word of god.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170327-113314.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170327-113314.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>727291244
Jesus christ. You should be sterilized.
>>
File: 1490719838846.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1490719838846.png
310KB, 580x282px
>>727291244
>Trump just wrecked your hippie "clean power" bill. How does it feel? God, it feels good to be American right now.
>>
>>727292602
Happy to admit that.

But the obvious fact that the proponents are getting buried in case is wide spread.

Enviros claim big oil is paying off skeptics when it's simply a lie that group-think wanna-be's just accept with no evidence.

Plus proponents always lie about what "deniers" are arguing. We argue that it IS HAPPENING, JUST NOT A CRISIS.

After listening to the argument, drooling proponents then say, but muh science! Skeptics accept the science, not the computer modeling / forecasts that are CONSISTENTLY WRONG year after year.

Do those embarassing predictions make them try harder? No, they typically double down on the alarmism.
>>
File: cartoon-from-trenberth-ams-paper.jpg (120KB, 1066x727px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon-from-trenberth-ams-paper.jpg
120KB, 1066x727px
>>
>>727292651

oh, did i say anything about it happening anytime soon? apparently so, according to you

either that, or you're extrapolating bullshit, but idc

sides, that kind of shit doesn't just pop up in one cataclysmic flood -- rising sea level plus the projected trends only gets noticeable when you measure it in terms of years, if not decades

also, look up kiribati and the maldives sometime if you want to know about the side effects of a heating earth

(or ignore that and post more bait, that works too ^^)
>>
>>727292732
Nothing in Florida.

But while we are giving out lookup assignments, you need to look up the hacked emails that show "scientists" colluding on hiding the truth or just flat out making numbers up that support their conclusion.

Plus look up how wrong the computer models have been year after year.

It's cold fusion all over again. Science means independent researchers can reproduce your findings.

This is a faith based religion.
>>
>>727293230

would like to see some of these models myself, plus analysis

any chance you'd provide a pdf or link?
>>
>>727293230
Such a fucking pivot, first the argument was "It's not happening, they said global cooling was a thing and look what happened lol" to "It's happening but it's not humans, it's natural!!!" to now where I all I hear is "its real its just not life threatening or devastating". How do yall all spew the exact same shit and then complain about group-think?
>>
If 100% of the ice caps all melted INSTANTLY, the flooding would only be enough in the USA to move the shore from NJ to close to Philly. And that's worst case where it all vaporizes overnight which would NEVER happen.

Even in that case, global warming is kind of a big deal but nothing even close to being a catastrophic event.

In any expected case, this would happen gradually with more and more of the ice caps melting each year moving the shore line gradually. And humans/animals would have to be brain dead morons to stay in the areas starting to flood now so they would gradually move inland. In which case it wouldn't be a big deal at all.
>>
>>727293537

oh god, you're not talking about climategate are you

that's a manufactroversy at best, mountain out of a molehill at worst
>>
>>727293445
Paying 3x as much for energy is NOT making the world better.

In CA, electricity costs 35 cents per kilowatt. 11 cents in Nevada and other western states.

A tripling of energy costs has a massive rippling effect across the economy.

Sorry, but "what if I'm right" is a religious argument.
>>
>>727293800
Get a load of this paid shill
>>
Global Warming is a red herring compared to other environmental issues we're dealing with. Most of us will be dead from polluted oceans and ruined ecosystems long before global warming kicks in full force.

Fishing industry is on verge of collapse.
>>
>>727293537

Florida is completely fucked from sugar cane industry dumping nitrogen into the everglades. Poison algae blooms kill the waterways and infect the ocean when water is let out.

That's just one of florida's environmental disasters. Climate change is on the way in a 100 years, but there's bigger issues to focus on now.
>>
>>727293450
Sorry, consensus is that warming so far - 1 degree over last 150 years will be good for humans.

Alarmists DO say these things are catastrophic NOW and that rises in water levels will be in FEET not inches in a visible manifestation. But hilariously, their predictions have been so far off, they are barely staying on the modeling charts.

Year after year their dire predictions have been way off.

If you want to worship at this religion, that's fine. But don't try and wrap it as science. It's faith based crap filling a void of empty souls that hate human activity.

FFS, since when do scientists collude to hide actual findings?
>>
>>727293628
B.S.

I happily admit the earth has warmed, but has been on a cooling trend. That's science.

What isn't is the alarmists bullshit where those who have an eye on massive grants claim to know it's humans fault and that some tipping point is nigh.
>>
>>727294036
Last week it was 85 degrees, this morning it's snowing, but climate change isn't real.
>>
I can't really tell if this thread is just a bait or OP is simply abnormally stupid.
Anyway, I don't mind too much.
I don't believe in humans anymore.
People usually believe in something by choosing the facts that "prove" it and denying or giving less importance to the others.
Humanity will someday disappear into oblivion, and it will not matter.
Time, space and the universe in general will go on without us.

Have fun, anons.

>inb4 sage
>>
>Somehow, emitting a shit load of toxic fumes, smoke and waste into the atmosphere and bodies of water does not contaminate
> Volcanos have been known for causing climate disaster when they go off
>The planet can't somehow change for the worst if you contaminate one of its most important resources: the air
> There's people who actually believe this
>>
>>727294457
2016 has been one of the top 10 hottest years since data has been collected.

The 2010-2019 decade is on track to be the warmest decade on record.

Idk what the fuck you're on about with this "cooling trend"
>>
>>727293614
On my phone so easier for you to just use google.

Try "inaccuracies climate change models"

"Hockey stick lie climate change"

"Emails prove scientists hiding truth climate change"

Avoid the conspiracy sites. Stick to scientists. There are many. Funny thing is these scientists don't believe it's a crisis, but the are counted in the oft quoted "consensus"
>>
>>727293823
> Paying 3x as much for energy is NOT making the world better.

Yeah, actually paying for your negative externalities DOES improve things. Quit leeching off of others and pay for your actual costs.
>>
>>727294251
Who has said there will be a global sea level rise in feet, not inches? We're they a scientist or was it your paranoid aunt spouting a Facebook rant?
>>
>>727293445
>the guy being wrong is white
>everyone else is brown, asian or jewish
/pol/ has ruined me when it comes to this shit
>>
>>727293951

oh, if only i get paid for arguing with retards with an iq below 100 for the rest of my life...

sorry mate, this is a self-funded initiative :^)
>>
>>727294914
How can you tell others in this cartoon are jewish?
>>
>>727294251

again, i would like to know if you are talking about climategate.

because there seems to be a misunderstanding here.

also, can you prove exactly how the trends are wrong year by year? and from where did that consensus come from?
>>
Like China? Well guess what!
We China now.
>>
>>727293628
You expected anything less from a Trumpet?
>>
>>727295145
Their noses are shaped differently from the white guy.
The three other "white" people in the image all have convex nasal bridges, while the wrong guy's is concave.
>>
>>727293800
No I'm talking about repeated number manipulation. Not just 1 event.

Recent, much cited "study" was shown using numbers where they didn't even have measuring stations.

They just made up the numbers. Why would they do that? Surely, they'd have mountains of evidence and would have no need to falsify data.

I'm done donating blood, so have to leave for work.

You are a sheep. This religion IS hurting America. It's nonsense.
>>
File: the atlantic.png (179KB, 683x493px) Image search: [Google]
the atlantic.png
179KB, 683x493px
We won't have to wait for nature to balance everything out. We're going to purge ourselves from the planet at this rate. At this point the best thing to do is to find a quiet spot in an area of the planet that won't be flooded by the rising ocean or baked by toxic fumes and stay out of history's way. the christfag half of the U.S. are tired of waiting for their Lord to return and have decided to bring about the apocalyptic events of Revelations themselves by inciting wars and ignoring famine and allowing disease to spread by discouraging the scientific community and education.
>>
>>727294848

the hockey stick graph matches up pretty closely with the findings from other independent studies -- all show a significant deviation from a sort of temperature cycle at sometime around 1900

regarding models, i'm pretty sure the scientific community publishes papers regularly to improve their accuracy in light of any exceptions found that prove them
>>
>globalist agenda
>ice melting, sea rise approx 4 meters
>2-4 degrees Celsius increase
>will exacerbate refugee migrations from the southern hemisphere because flooding by the sea and failed crops due to drought in the largest agricultural countries (Latin-America, Asia and Africa)
>will come to the West because of global climate negligence
>muh coal power plants
>>
>>727294457
>every year hotter than the year before
>cooling trend
k
>>
>>727295499

you know why i'm asking you all this? because i'm skeptical in turn of your own claims that the alarmists are only blowing hot air. how exactly does asking for mere citations make me a sheep?

have a good day working, but i still want the specific studies where you got the idea of falsified data from
>>
>>727293537
The streets are flooding cause the sea level is rising. You're obviously a retard.
>>
File: 1480888488463.jpg (100KB, 960x605px) Image search: [Google]
1480888488463.jpg
100KB, 960x605px
>>727291244
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.