[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your secrets, anons.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 37

File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Share your secrets, anons.
>>
I kill a bunch of seal babies every summer
>>
>>727191439
Why?
>>
I caught an STD, blamed it on my wife, and she admitted to cheating.
>>
I make dating profiles and Craigslist ads of my girlfriend saying she wants to get fucked and hope that people will recognize her from real life.
>>
File: 37yo.jpg (19KB, 364x697px) Image search: [Google]
37yo.jpg
19KB, 364x697px
>>727191160
I'm dating a hebe mom with an incest fetish, it's the most fun relationship I've ever had. The sex is crazy.

We fantasize about teaching her 13yo daughter to be a good lil cock slut, had sex on her bed when she was away for the weekend, and she agreed to wearing her daughter's clothes during sex. She likes the thought of corrupting a teenage girl, gets off on it hard.

She was molested by her dad when she was 10, dealt with it by becoming a sex crazed monster. Fucked her up for a good long while, but on the other hand now she loves to get used as a fuck toy. It owns.
>>
File: 1490585603145.jpg (637KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490585603145.jpg
637KB, 1129x1600px
You have just been pupped.

Post this spicy meme to 10 friends to show them that you're a true meme master.

Shadilay you memesters

:( I post mediocre memes
>>
>>727193066
/wrists
>>
File: 1490583033573.jpg (369KB, 1128x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1490583033573.jpg
369KB, 1128x1560px
>>727193124
>>
>>727192928
How the fuck does that conversation even start? Who takes the leap and brings something like that up?
>>
Hey, just wanna say, i was in here bitching and moaning about being desperately unhappy in my marriage on one of these a couple days ago.

Had someone who gave some okay advice, but more than anything just did a good job of reading into what i was feeling and listening well. If you're out there reading, whoever you were, thank you.

Nothing is better, and life is still shit, but at a low point at least i found someone who listened.
>>
>>727193279
The mom prolly caught the dude staring at a 14 year olds ass. Put two and two together
>>
File: tmp_9217-1489766653910977910839.jpg (82KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9217-1489766653910977910839.jpg
82KB, 960x1280px
I have the hots for my cousin
>>
File: 1487554478384.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1487554478384.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>727191160

I have a habit of lying and becoming passive aggressive to the point where I have manipulated my friends to kick out their Girlfriend/Boyfriend on 2 separate occasions of their Apartment.

They weren't good for them, so I got them kicked out. Every time I justified it to myself and have felt no guilt.

On the other hand I stopped taking my medication for BP-II because I miss being HypoManic. It's my entire personality and I'm not sure what to do about it.

Any ideas?
>>
I've sucked 13 cocks in the last 4 days. Swallowed all but 2 loads of cum. Trolling Adult Theater and Glory Holes.
>>
>>727193412
She gave me my first blowjob
>>
>>727193279
Pretty much what >>727193377 said.
"I know you were looking, I saw you" "Nuh-uh" "Don't deny it!" "NUH-UH!" "I was looking as well" "NUH-waitwhat?"
>>
fucked my hot freind when she was fucked up on paint killers and dranks. she was letting me stay with her at the time because i was having financial difficulties. feels good but gulty man
>>
When I was about 6 or 7 I had a really strange experience. My nan used to be a foster carer. She used to take in some really messed up kids from social services that I would go play with. One girl came along that took a shine to me. After a while we went to her bedroom and she asked if I wanted to play the "sex game". This resulted in some kissing, touching, some explorative raspberry blowing... She told me I wasn't doing I right... I couldn't work out why and she wouldn't tell me... She got moved elsewhere shortly after and I never saw her again. It wasn't until a while later I realised she was in foster care because she had been abused. The "sex game" was what her abused did to her that she tried to recreate with me :(

Fucked me up to this day.

I hope your life got better E. I really do.

Never told a soul til now.
>>
>>727191160
i frequently visit this gay ass website called "4chan" specificaly the "b" section which is full of gays and im married to a women :(
>>
>>727193469

Dont pussy out faggot. The pills exist to fix a PROBLEM. If it wasnt a PROBLEM, there wouldn't be pills for it.
Yes, okay, you don't know who to be after that, its the cornerstone of who you are, but thats the fucking POINT of the pills: Break the bad habits, reform yourself as a healthy functional fucking adult and move forward doing GOOD SHIT. Get into fucking gardening or paint or who gives a fuck but don't think that there was another you hiding behind the fucking pills, idiot.

Put in the fucking EFFORT. Thats all life IS, and if you had a problem, its time to clean it the fuck up and move away from it you miserable cunt.
>>
My best friend fucked his girlfriend 1m away from me. I was awaken, and I didn't even noticed.
>>
I'm giving my family 3 months to sort their shit out before i pack my shit and either move out to go live with friends or see if my extended family will take me in
>>
>>727193589

Well, that would fuck my day up.
>>
>>727191640
kek
>>
I had to make money, it was a way
>>
>>727194321
what did you do?
>>
>>727193587
Eh, I wouldn't feel guilty. She knew you were there and probably knew you were into her, and she got shattered anyway knowing you two would be alone. Sounds like she didn't mind having an excuse.
>>
>I got fucked by an older boy at age 6. I also sucked his dick and he sucked mine.
>At age 7 I fucked my little sister while we were hiding in a new TV box.
>At age 8 I fucked the neighbour girl under the covers while my little sister watched at the end of the bed.
>Parents split up when 10.
>Was poor fag, mom let us sleep with her in one bed.
>Start doing things to her at night.
>Over hear her speaking with grandmother, she says I put my penis between her ass cheeks
>Loner teen years before meeting first gf and falling in love.
>I lied to my girlfriend at age 16 about who I was, catfished her and 2 years later she found out and left me.
>I was depressed for 2 years.
>here on /b right now

Feels fucking good to get it off my chest.
>>
>>727194914
how did you catfish her
after 2 years you would think she wouldn't care
>>
Hey also i'm anonymous woo i can spill my guts! I love you Katie Zadorozniak. I have since the minute i met you and i havnt been able to shake it for years since.
Its fucked my entire life. I don't know what to do or where to turn, and worst of all you've left me completely hanging. I'm afraid of you waking up and realizing you're better than me. I'm afraid of you getting bored of me. I'm afraid of exactly what you did: you finding someone else and just hoping i'll be stupid enough not to notice. I think you're fucking idiotic with shit like that, and you think you're so smart at it all. But i want us to work right, even after everything.

But i'm so fucking alone, what am i supposed to do? You think you've got the right plan: Let me "focus on what i need to focus on" while you do you and "get it out of your system", but i'm just alone, left to solve my own problems, and i didn't do that to you when you needed it most.

Maybe i deserve it.... but i can't do it. I don't want to keep the flame burning alone. You mean more than anything, and i really fooled myself that we could do it together, rather than like this. And you'll be cold, if you try at all. Demanding and distant and distrustful, and full of reasons why i deserve that. I just need you, your time and your trust and your partnership, and we can make it all work and you know that beneath it all. This is shit.
>>
>>727195159
Told her I'm someone else. I pretty much lied about everything. I told her a lot of bs and that I'm from Norway.
>>
>>727193486
she is incredibly hot
>>
File: 1490201216487.jpg (28KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490201216487.jpg
28KB, 640x640px
>>727191160
>act around friends like I always get laid
>people seem to think highly of me for some reason so I don't try to ruin it (feels good to be liked)
>21 and still a kissless virgin while all my friends have either a gf or get laid on a regular basis
>I hate myself
>>
>>727193516
This is a seriously great thing you have going on. I hope you're enjoying it. Anything else to share?
>>
>>727192928
I don't want to ruin your fun but maybe she thinks that way because she wants her to feel what its like to be molested or she just wants someone to share the feels with. Anyway, be careful /b/ro
>>
>>727195634
Fukkin same. Feel u bro. I lie about laying women and everyone thinks I get pussy but I never even got a kiss even on the cheek and I'm 25. Fuxk.
>>
>>727195634
at least you can act like an alpha
>>
File: 1490595432556.jpg (38KB, 570x661px) Image search: [Google]
1490595432556.jpg
38KB, 570x661px
>>727191160
>>
>>727195461
that sucks.
I had a relationship similar to you
she never found out though, told her I have no family.
>>
>>727195746
I don't go out of my way to lie, I either avoid the conversation and stay quiet or say I got laid in my home town, if I'm asked. I don't brag about it, just want the topic of conversation to end.
I got kissed on the cheek a couple of times by girls, maybe its the whole "act hard to get" attitude that makes them do it?
>they all got bf btw
still, its either they did it without me knowing or when they were drunk so I don't count it.

At least they think you get pussy, just don't brag about it because it'll make you look like you're "looked after" if you get me? so no girl will feel like she has a chance with you

>>727195779
I hate pretending to me someone I'm not tho, I'm not putting on an act generally, just when I've to confront an uncomfortable situation
>>
Raped my ex, didn't mean to
>>
>>727195746
>>727195634
Both of you:
If people actually feel that way about you two, that you are respected, attractive and getting positive attention and whatever then it's up to YOU to make something from it.

It's like having +15 persuasion. Be bolder, try to flirt with people. If you fail, your +15 stat will soften your fall socially if you otherwise don't let it show. And if you don't get any good responses, hey, no matter right? You're still you and the You they think you are, just talking to people, not being desperate to get some affection
>>
I miss my ex even though I could never trust her again. Even though I still love her I want to find ways to hurt her so she will feel the way I do
>>
File: DEXATI20170327002613.png (620KB, 719x539px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20170327002613.png
620KB, 719x539px
>>727194586
I made shitty memes :(

You have just been pupped.

Post this spicy meme to 10 friends to show them that you're a true meme master.

Shadilay you memesters
>>
>>727194846
idk, maybe not. she friendzoned me a looooooong time ago but she was legit a great friend and a fantastic wingwoman. I do feel guilty because she thought Iw as passed that attraction for her haveing hooked up with some of her friends and completely trusted me to live in her house. I mean she doesnt know to this day and weve drifted slightly apart but i still feel bad.
>>
>>727196183
I get you man, its just that I'm always over thinking shit and I think that if word was to get around that I'm slaying puss left right and center then chicks will come my way, which is good but if push comes to shove and I've to fuck some chick that expects me to know my shit then I'll be nervous as fuck... no one is great at sex or at least somewhat pleasing on their first time
>>
>>727196103
Reason I lied was because I was embarrassed who I was. Saddest part is she was the one that got away. We were extremely close.
>>
I get off sharing pics and videos of my buddy's hot ex. Dumb bitch has no idea and would be beyond humiliated if she knew that people knew what every inch of her looks like and how she looks with a cock in her cunt and mouth.
>>
>>727196590
Well, maybe being known as "slaying puss left and right" isn't good for you. Most normal people don't go for those kinds of people, and those who actually do kinda like 'real' confidence. Don't waste your time thinking about when and if you are going to get laid. Aim smaller, way smaller
>>
Haha. That's funny. I just looked on my twitter feed, and saw an FDNY pic from the Daily News, with only one Firefighters name visible. And that name happend to be the same last name as the girl I'm interested in.

Kinda funny in a way. Don't believe in signs much, but maybe....

And it's not like she has a common last name either. She has a significantly less common variant of a common one. (3.8k or so compared to ~100)

Also, FDNY is the same entity that she plans to get work with soon. So... Seems a tinybit too coincidental
>>
>Cute girl walks into my job 3 years ago
>Take her phone and put my number in
>Tell her to text me
>We've been dating 3 years now
>In those three years I have cheated on her with 8 women, 2 of those women were multiple times, and one of those women was my best friend's gf
>Also in that time I have slowly convinced my gf to allow a third party into our sex life every so often
>I've manipulated her into finding girls for us (me) on tinder

>I fuck two hot girls every week without doing any work

>I am the apex predator
>>
File: 37yo2.jpg (237KB, 926x1600px) Image search: [Google]
37yo2.jpg
237KB, 926x1600px
>>727195659
Her daughter smells exactly like her, just a bit sweeter. It drives me nuts.

>>727195729
I figured what her dad did to her made her feel really good and special, and that's why she wants her daughter to feel the same.
>>
I finger my prostate everytime while taking a shit.

I've been having orgasms that come rushing like waves.
>>
File: cooking waifu.gif (54KB, 267x150px) Image search: [Google]
cooking waifu.gif
54KB, 267x150px
>>727191160
I pretend like I'm busy, but I really just don't want anything to do with my 'family.'
>>
I'm generally happy, in a fucked up way. The idea of death became something that I've dealt with after losing my religion. Now I don't get disturbed about pretty much anything. I'm not necrophiliac but I would fuck a corpse if there wasn't a risk of getting caught. I'm not a murderous but I would kill. I'm fucked up but I'm also happy about it.
>>
File: TransformZ.gif (594KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TransformZ.gif
594KB, 640x360px
I want to be a woman.
>>
>>727196772
This motherfucker researched some girl's last name.

You got it bad, man.
>>
>>727197350
Why not?
>>
>>727191160
no fuck you OP i know you're FBI just trying to get anons to spill the beans on what they've done to use later as evidence. Fuck off
>>
>>727195634
>>727195746
This guy is right. If you take a risk with a girl, like asking her out, the worst thing that can happen is you getting rejected. You won't look like the desperate faggot you actually are because that's not the reputation that you have. Also getting rejected happens to the best of us, there is no shame in going home empty handed.
>>727196183
>>
File: imjelly.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
imjelly.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>727192928
you lucky bastard
>>
>>727191640
Sounds like you guys deserve each other
>>
File: Dragonzord Cockpit.png (415KB, 477x356px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonzord Cockpit.png
415KB, 477x356px
>>727197781
My biological dad's side (though he was never in my life, my mom made sure I stayed connected to his family throughout my childhood and adolescence, which was a HUGE mistake) is full of mostly poorly-educated, highly religious bumpkins who would judge and ridicule every thing I do. My mom's side is so 'distant' that it seems like every time she mentions them, I have a 'new' uncle, aunt, or someone else I'm apparently related to, and they all think I'm a weird fuck-up too.
>>
I have been cat fishing a girl for like 2 years on kik. Would tell her I'm british and send her sound bits of "me" talking ( a guy from kik would provide the bits and In return would send him the nudes the girl sent me).
She is really in love with me and even introduced me to her mum and sister in their family group and I even texted with them.
She would want to skype and I would tell her I was out of skype credit since I was calling from a foreign country.
I would ask for strange requests and she would comply...she even sent me gifts, her teddy bear and a gold bracelet with her name and my name put together.
I feel like shit and want to tell her the truth but I feel I might hurt a lot ( she actually used to cut until she met me)
>>
>>727191640
hahaha rekt
>>
>>727192928
Meh, 13 is too late for this to be that special. If her daughter had been 10 this would have been gold.
>>
>>727197969
I know he's right. I don't really fear getting rejected. I'm just an autismo that for some reason can't do one simple thing and its talking to girls. I don't know whats wrong with me, I can never get the balls to approach any girl, moments before I'm about to do it I get anxiety and all kinds of scenarios go through my head and each is worse than the last until I back off...
I find it weird, really weird because I can socialize and all that, I get along with people and I'm likable for some reason. I just don't see what it is that people like in me, I tell myself they just like me out of pity but what do I know...its just talking to girls that scares the shit out of me and like I said, its not really the rejection I fear the most, its just the approach, I don't know how to explain it really, just a weird feeling and inability to go through with it
>>
>>727197737
Nah, I kinda already knew that info actually. Didn't search it up because of her. A few years ago I was just looking at surnames in the US, and I sorta went down a rabbit hole of names. And the common name was one that I randomly went to, and then saw the less common variant aswell. And kinda remembered where they fell
>>
>>727193327
what was the advice? im in a shitty marriage
>>
>>727191160
>Me, 5 years ago, spent the night at the house of a girl I'd been dating about six months. Just her and her kid live there.
>Get up in the morning, get in the shower
>Gf yells in asking if the daughter can come in
>I assume she means to pee.
>Sure, she can come in. Shower curtain isn't see-through.
>Back to washing my hair, I hear the shower curtain pull back.
>Rinse my face off real quick, turn around
>The kid is standing in the shower, completely naked.
>7 years old, way too old to need to showering with anyone, much less mom's bf.
>Kid is casual as fuck, asks to let me let her wet her hair.
>I'm wondering what kind of kinky pedo shit I got myself into.
>I try to finish up real fast
>She asks me to wash her back with one of those little shower poof things.
>I clean her back
>Gtfo of the shower
>Ask the gf later what that was all about
>Oh we shower together sometimes, I didn't figure it was a big deal
>So either she's wanting to test my willingness for pedo stuff or she's fine with her kid showering with men she barely knows.
>Kinda fucked me up, I dumped her a week later.

Sorry this story didn't take a hot turn, fags.
>>
I finally don't have any secrets. At least one person knows everything about me and I'm open about things I used to hide. Until recently I had one last secret/lie I was keeping from my friends but I came clean, and I finally reconnected with my parents and actually talked about real shit with them. It feels great.
>>
>>727198500
And your remember the figures? Riiiiiight.

Just ask her out already.
>>
>>727198787
I remembered ball park figures of around ~100 and 3.8. That's all.

And long story about the other bit
>>
>>727198394
>Meh, 13 is too late
Ye, pretty much.
>>
>>727198582
I'd have wet her hair
>>
>>727198394
the 6 year old sat on my knee agrees!
>>
>>727195461
but i'm from norway!
>>
>>727199048
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>727198281
she cuts dump her
>>
>>727198116
Sad to hear, anon.

It's somewhat the same to me. I'm looked upon as a strange guy by my family and they often ridicule what I say or do. Even though I'm the most successful as a Electrical foreman.

Strange thing is whenever I visit my family I change personality completely. I go from confident, well spoken and outgoing to a fucktard that's shy, stumbles in my words and act awkward.

So I do the same as you. I pretend I'm busy
>>
Cucks getting attached to the people they are cat fishing.
>>
>>727199206
neither will it
>>
I have slight memories of my dad sexually abusing me. I was about 4 or 5 when these memories take place. I'm not sure however if something happened. Obviously I can't just ask bout it but it really bothers me bc I still see my dad often.
>>
>>727198281
This will hurt both of you. A shit lot. Don't be like me and come clean. Tell her everything and tell her how you feel about her. There's only one way out if you don't come clean. A breakup.
>>
>>727198538
Mine was a little specific, i'm not gonna say it solves anything (clearly), but sometimes just talking about it can make a world of difference for a day or two. I'm all ears if you wanna dish out anon.

But it revolved around a few key things: Recognize when you're depressed, don't lie about it to yourself, let yourself embrace it, get it out, and then start moving forward.
Recognize that if you feel alone or lost or stranded, its because at SOME point, your wife was probably the person you thought you could dump all this shit on, and now you just can't anymore. Recognize that you've slowly lost your ability to communicate but you still delude yourself that you are friends. Accept this, and broaden how you approach others. Take a little bit from everyone, make up for what you don't get anymore.
Push back. If things aren't right and there aren't kids, push push push back and see where it takes you. Sometimes you just feel cornered, let loose and move on mentally and see if where you and your partner go with that.

If you have an affair, for the love of GOD, don't expect that person to keep delivering you happiness forever. One day they will take it away like a threat, and you won't be able to act fast enough for them. At the point they take it away, they've already moved on.
>>
I got a third nipple
>>
>>727192041
lost
>>
Let a tranny fuck me
>>
>>727199682
Where'd you get it from?
>>
>>727195461
>I'm from Norway.
What the hell good did that do?
(I'm from Norway by the way)
>>
>>727199808
What the fuck is with all the Norfags around /b/ today?
>>
>>727199644
Sage shit on /b/
>>
File: drinkingjesus.jpg (22KB, 350x244px) Image search: [Google]
drinkingjesus.jpg
22KB, 350x244px
>>727192041
you bastard
>>
>>727199781
Cut it off of my last gf
>>
>>727191160
my buddies mom was the "cool mom" always letting us drink and smoke. We had been messing around for awhile and she'd caught us a few times. Things always turned a bit flirty and she would joke around sexually when we would all be drinking. One night she kept walking into his room and sitting in his chair blathering on stupid shit till my buddy pretty much told her she was interrupting him getting his dick sucked. An awkward silence followed by a dont mind me happened and I ened up blowing him till he came down my throat in front of her. nothing sexual ever happened with his mom but we never held back in front of her after that
>>
>>727199881
March 28. Still freezing outside. Nothing else to do.
>>
whenever i walk into a room filled with people, i instantly smile and introduce myself,
but inside
im terrified.
>>
>>727199644
thanks for posting
>I'm all ears if you wanna dish out anon.
sorry, no, i don't wanna talk about it now. luckily, there's no kids to worry about
>>
>>727191160
I'm going to hang myself on friday, not today because I can't afford a rope.
I tried two weeks ago, but the fucking cord I tried didn't pass the test to see if it could hold me, and when I turned around the fucking fregatte I worked on two years ago was patrolling byhaind me. I'm sure they saw me, but didn't identify me because it started circling at the shore and left when they realised I had spotted them and that I wasn't going to go trough with it.
I want to kill my dog, I'm no longer able to feel love for him.
I have insomnia and chronic depression for the last 10 years.
I see a psych, but she thinks that I'm feeling more depressed after taking the meds is a sign of improvement. (I didn't feel anything at all before I started seeing her)
>>
>>727199808
well, norway is, relatively speaking, an awesome place to live, if you can get a lasting visa.. lots of 3rd world asian girls r into that sort of thing
>>
>>727200158
Move somewhere that's actually fucking intended for humans.
>>
>>727200473
>can't affaord a rope

ever heard of a loan, you idiot?

oh wait, let me guess, you worry about not being able to pay it back?
>>
File: smile.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I wish I could kill myself and restart. I don't want to ruin this idea my everybody has of me. I don't think I could live up to the image. I'm nothing. I'm worthiess. I worry I'm not worth Gods time (if there is a God) and waste my time playing video games and slaving myself to my job like a dog while people walk all over with me. I I want to leave but I dont' want to let anyone down. I dont' even think I'm worth my girlfriend.
>>
File: 01.jpg (565KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
565KB, 720x1080px
>>727191160
she is mine
>>
>>727200615
I get money on friday, why take a loan?
And it's not a impulsive atempt, I have been like this since I got Borelia when I was a kid.
I decided if I didn't get bether after seeking help I'd hang myself. Since I'm only getting worse and it's effecting my dog I think its time.
>>
>>727200554
Don't listen to that non Norwegian faggot. The weather was actually great today. I ate my lunch outside today by the sun wall in just a shirt. So nope, it's not freezing
>>
>>727200285
>> i don't wanna talk about it now

Thats cool anon. Obviously i don't know the situation at all, but parting shot - Eventually, you'll want to talk to someone. If you can't find anyone, don't give up. Even if you end up somewhere like here... you'll be amazed the difference it can make.
Don't let it all weigh you down forever. Life is about how much shit you can lose, how much you can leave behind and keep moving forwards. Don't let yourself feel trapped forever; a few weeks/months of feeling bad for yourself and then its time to dust the fuck off and get to work.

Good luck
>>
>>727191160
I'm attracted to 10-14yo girls. i don't have the urge to go fuck a tween or anything, but it causes me little inconveniences and it makes me get a little depressed sometimes
>>
My cock has been in my female cousin's mouth.
>>
>>727201070

And I masturbate constantly.
>>
>>727193851
So? My friend fucked his grill while I watched, then after he was done I had a go at her as well. Was fine.
>>
>>727201070
how old was she?
>>
i am fuck my femel cuosin far 3 day the pens is in mout still cant
>>
File: finebyme.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
finebyme.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>727196183
This...all of this.

Also helps when you don't give a shit. Don't have an expectation when approaching a woman. Just go in with the idea of getting to know someone. Expectations lead to disappointment. Have fun with it.
>>
I found out how to jerk off when I was about 13. Started out feeling really weird about it, then went on PornHub to discover that I had been jerking off way wrong (I used to tug it with a hard fist). I got addicted to masturbating. Used to stay up late at night while everyone else was asleep, jerk off under the covers. However, I didn't realize how much cum will stain the sheets until my mom confronted me the next afternoon. Worded it in a way that made it sound like I had a wet dream, and she bought it. I've learned to move to the toilet now, avoiding the clean-up.
>>
>>727201718

We were both preteens. it probably started around age 7 or 8.

We made out and performed oral on each other for a few years whenever we had the chance.
>>
>>727202084
we all did some version of that, anon
>>
>>727201070
Same here.
>>
>>727194914
Honestly, just end your life. There is objectively no value here kek
>>
>>727193477
>>727197192
>Her daughter smells exactly like her, just a bit sweeter
Instead of cigarettes and beer, the daughter smells like cigarettes and Mike's Hard Lemonade?
>>
>>727203242
Your mom's house
>>
I have access to my sister in law's Google account and she doesn't know. I can access her photos anytime I want.
>>
File: 409801.gif (508KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
409801.gif
508KB, 427x240px
>>727198582
... You dumped her.

Who the fuck passes on opportunities like this?
>>
>>727196701
Pics?
>>
>>727191640
fucking winrar
>>
>>727203548
Non-pedophiles, you cunt
>>
I have a wife and a kid, so I banged my wife's friend and now have a secret kid with the friend. Now she's pregnant again, so I'm gonna have more kids with my side slut than i do with my wife.
>>
>>727203273
Fucking kek
>>
File: Screenshot_20170315-194730.png (512KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170315-194730.png
512KB, 720x1280px
I used to be a nigger
>>
>>727191160
I post in secret threads
>>
>>727197192
Why are you sniffing her daughter?
>>
>>727204332
Do you understand how babies are made, you fucking moron?
>>
>>727198582
that's fucked. Needs to be reported to CPS
>>
>>727204413
Kinda hard not to when she cuddles with us during movie night
>>
>>727204419
well, duh. We made this new brat on purpose.
>>
>>727204552
I hope they both take you for everything, idiot.
>>
>>727204533
CPS does nothing but irreversibly fuck up the kid.
>>
>>727204541
Be honest. Did you break up because the girl made your dick twitch?
>>
>>727202143

One time I made out with her and the youngest cousin at the same time.

I also made out with a male friend of mine who lived down the street a few times. He liked kissing me for some reason.
>>
I am a normal, straight girl crazy dude who fucked a lot of chicks...

but have a secret bi side and let older men dress me in panties and other lingerie and fuck me...I love being their little bitch.
>>
>>727205041
no way. Side slut's boyfriend thinks the kids are his. She's not gonna rat herself out.
>>
>>727205227
Wrong anon, I'm not shower guy, I'm hebe gf dude.
But yes, she does make my dick twitch and swell, part of me just wants to ravage her body until her mind breaks. Little mynx.
>>
I still have and fap to pics and vids of my ex gf (best natural tits I've ever seen irl) even though she has a bf also I want to suck a dick and be fucked by a guy but probably won't ever cause I don't want to be openly gay or anything, I know I'll end up with a woman they're my preference so I don't wanna end up being caught out by people when I know I want a relationship with a woman anyways
>>
>>727205415
Oh wow. You're super fucked, then. He's gonna dump her and she'll come after you, no longer accepting being the side piece.

Man, you're living on borrowed time.
>>
>>727205579
Well, my kid with slut is 3 now, and they broke up for just over a year already and my shit's good. I'm pretty sure we'll both be fine.
>>
>>727205987
The story keeps changing. You couldn't get one pussy, much less two. Lying cunt.
>>
>>727206166
how does my story change? they broke up and got back together. those circumstances are that otherworldly? idiot
>>
>>727206346
Piss off, bitch
>>
>>727206662
hahaha youre just mad because youre most likely a fag
>>
File: 1489515807008.jpg (19KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1489515807008.jpg
19KB, 400x392px
> Friends little girl likes to latch to legs
> sits on your foot like a human boot
> she's been doing it since age five
> visit and play vidja
> girl is 7 now
> does boot thing
> friend asks if I can watch her while she showers
> whatever more vidja for me
> notice odd rhythm on my foot
> wtf.jpg
> friends kid has eyes closed and is rubbing her crotch on my foot
> I freeze and die in game
> not sure what to do
> then she squeezes tightly, stiffens up and squeaks
> I hear the bathroom door open and get back to the game

Went home shortly after and shamefully fapped. Not sure what to make of this fiasco.
>>
>>727199736
I've thought about this alot. I'm kinda down for this but I still don't know
>>
>>727192041
I did something stupid like that years ago to a bitch exgf. she found out, reported me to the police and they traced my IP address. It cost me 30 days in jail. Good luck dumb ass.
>>
>>727206791
damn, how often do you see them now?
>>
>>727191160
Blew loads in my roommate's gf daily for two years, he never knew. Idiot
>>
>>727207098
Often enough. But no more foot rides.
I told her mother about some inappropriate grinding, and that I was uncomfortable. Didn't tell her that I let it happen and am pretty sure her daughter creamed herself on my foot.
>>
im telling my parents im going to university every day when in fact all i do is sit at the library and wait till "class" ends and then go back home. I've faked university projects and bought a couple of books that i need for the course, anything to make it believable - even went on "excursions" and took pictures of the places i went to. I already failed the course but i dont want to disappoint parents by telling them i failed
>>
>>727193589
holy shit man..
>>
I experimented with my first cousin who was 13 at the time and I was 16. She was asleep.
>>
>>727200090
Moar
>>
>>727197350
Same here anon. It's not that i don't like/love my family i just want to be alone.
>>
>>727191640

well played
>>
>>727191160
i've been using the bathroom sink as a urinal for the last 2yrs.
>>
>>727207895
Dude get a game plan sorted for what you're going to do instead and start working on it, then fucking tell your parents. It may not be great at first man but I fucking promise you once your parents see you're not just being a bum and you are really working at something they'll let it go. You gotta believe you can make the best of this life doesn't just have one path man, it'll be okay you're not fucked and in a few years, you'll be cushty and won't even think about this shit anymore you just gotta believe it and realise you need to work on something that's all that really matters bro. You good.
>>
>>727193486

i know her she goes to my school
>>
>>727208581
thanks dude, i already started a little game plan - ill work it out completely and then tell my parents about it
>>
I'm a plumber. When I'm in a customer's house and she's cute. I steal a pair of dirty panties.
>>
>>727191439
Canadian?
>>
>>727196213
Sounds healthy. You shouldn't dwell on the past, let it go and maybe one day you two will be able to be on good terms again. Hope it works out :)
>>
>>727207895
jesus, it's like i'm reading my life story here
I've failed 2 courses already and my gpa is below 1.5
I dunno what to do but it's not gonna end well and i don't know how much longer i can keep up the lie with all this shame and guilt
>>
>>727199617

gril or faggot?
>>
>>727207895
Lol
I did the same thing for 1.5 years. But I didn't live with my parents so I just slept and played video games all day
>>
I've tried to get dogs to lick my penis.
>>
>>727204315
this
>>
File: 344066_DG_Strawberry_16oz.jpg (125KB, 220x500px) Image search: [Google]
344066_DG_Strawberry_16oz.jpg
125KB, 220x500px
>>727206791
Nice anon. Why not have her sit on your lap and enjoy the view of the game next time? Unles you enjoy your foot getting the feeling.
>>
>>727208924
y tho
if a girl you fucked leaves her panties at your place then there's no problem with keeping it as a trophy
you're a theif
>>
>>727209187
lucky shit
>>
>>727198582
how did you do the break up?
>>
>>727191439

Snow mexican.
>>
>>727197266
I have a legitimate scat fetish
>>
File: IMG_3144.jpg (78KB, 529x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3144.jpg
78KB, 529x731px
b0ge8g1m
>>
>>727193412

So does Diabetes.
>>
>>727209220
because that's inappropriate behavior. its better if she learns younger because it's a better lesson that way.
>>
>>727202084

1 word faggot: kleenex or 2 words: toilet paper

get about 2 kleenex or about 6 squares of toilet paper before you start, hold in non-wanking hand, blow directly into kleenex or toilet paper, walk to toilet, flush

>profit
>>
>>727193634
I vist /pol/ often and have became a nazi.
>>
File: secrets triggered.png (221KB, 399x467px) Image search: [Google]
secrets triggered.png
221KB, 399x467px
>>727204407

I used to start secrets threads. now you fuckers are on your own
>>
I came into the crotch of my mom's one piece swimsuit once.
>>
>>727191160
I used to throw my underwear away after busting a big load into them when i first discovered masturbation at the age of 10. I was always afraid my mom would find out i was doing it. Something that felt so good had to be wrong right? At least that's what i thought
>>
>>727205229
were you the same age as your cousins?
>>
I'm gay
>>
>>727210201
fucking faggot
>>
>>727194914
>Over hear her speaking with grandmother, she says I put my penis between her ass cheeks

fucking lost
>>
>>727191160
I killed someone I went to scool with that i never liked just to find out if it changes me somehow or if its fun and got away with it.

dont feel different now and it wasn't fun to get rid of the body.
>>
i lost my anal/gay virginity last night when i paid to be fucked by a thai ladyboy. I sucked her/his cock as well
>>
>>727210181

Yes. The younger cousin was a bit younger than us.
>>
>>727210201

Wasn't a secret faggot.
>>
>>727210201
Another for the oven
>>
>>727210476

Their father, and my Uncle, lives with us now.

I sometimes wonder how he'd react if he found out about that.
>>
>>727210429
What contrie
>>
>>727209209

quit "trying" and just start fucking their mouth

>I did. shit was cash.
>>
>>727210663
görmoney
>>
>>727193412

inbred southern slut detected

>tell me I'm wrong
>>
I got a gallon sized carboy to piss in so I dont have to get up all the time. Worst part is I still gotta get up to empty it sometimes.
>>
>>727210698

Sounds like a recipe for disaster honestly.

If I could get them to willingly do it, I would. I have no morals.
>>
>>727210807
Body found?
>>
>>727210844
kill yourself thats nasty. how fat are you?
>>
>>727193691
Yea, dont actually solve the problem, just take pills so you dont feel so shitty about having a problem.
>>
>>727209033
>>727207895

I have one much much worse. my employer thinks I work all the time - I work from home. Most days they're lucky to get 2 hours of work out of me. They don't know. but since I'm top salesman for the company I made $350,000 last year. Some days, hell, many days, I don't work at all, spend entire day on /b/. I've already done about 45 minutes of work today. Think I'll call it a day and go have a wank, then more /b/.
>>
>>727210885
probably but I'm living in another city now and I didn't follow the news
>>
>>727210844
Do you fill it up before you empty?
Do you empty in sink or toilet?
How's the smell?
You live alone?
>>
>>727210845
Ya both you fucked up
But im suprised he dident get dick bite off
>>
>>727191160
I know that donald trumps grandma or mom was a JEW
>>
>>727210845

easy as fuck. I wouldn't try with a pit bull or anything. get a nice docile mutt. grab it by the collar, as if it was a chick with braids, shove your cock in its mouth and just start humping away. I did it sitting on the toilet when I was the only person at home when I was a teen.

>damn I miss that dog.
>>
>>727191160
I'm part of isis and i will kill you.
>>
>>727191160
>>727192928
>I date atm a 40 yo milf,
>pretty hot.
>I know that she loves bdsm
>looking forward to have good sex
>>
>>727211248
Did it choke to death?
>>
>>727209844
>>727202084

correct. do this every time. 8 seconds of planning up front saves minutes of cleanup and miles of embarasment late
>>
I'm an insurance agent and I raise the rates for people I dislike and cook the books for people I like or who have financial problems.
>>
>>727211054
damn anon, you sound like you're set for life
how does one acquire this life?
>>
>>727210921
6'5 230lbs, not really fat, just bear-like

I live alone, I wouldnt do it if there was any danger of anyone finding out. That's why it's a secret. I dont do it at work or when I'm visiting my mom.
>>
>>727191160
I blackmailed my cousin into giving me a blowjob.
>>
>>727211366
Ive heard about pepole puting penut butter on ther dick dogs eat it of
>>
>>727193469
Kek, now manipulate them into killing themselves
>>
>>727191160
rollin
>>
>>727211248

My dogs are small though. Like chihuahuas
>>
>>727211101
After I empty it I just flush it out with a bit of water - I'm not an animal
Toilet - emptying it into a sink would be disgusting
Smells like piss
I do live alone
>>
>>727209209
Ive tried to blow dogs and get them to fuck me but its never worked in the 4+ attempts
>>
>>727211072
Have you ever thout about killing agian?not trying to hire you for a hit btw
>>
amend to
>>727211675

Yes if nobody is coming to my flat I just fill it all the way, until I cant fit anymore in there.
>>
>>727211555
>trips of truth
pics?
>>
I've been a NEET for 5 years after finishing high school and I always wanted to study medicine but fail miserably on focusing on my studies throughout the year. Last year, during preparatory classes for my entrance exam, I learned that the best student in the whole course started to like me. After some months of talking - and never mentioning the fact that I've failed the entrance exam 5 times in a row - we begin dating and everything's great up until the test results came. She was accepted by the best medschool in our country. I didn't get even close. The worst part is: I didn't gather up the courage to tell her what my grade was and I've been lying to her and her family about being in a list for getting into a university at another state.
Everytime someone, her or someone from her family, asks in which position I'm in at said list, I can't help but feel chills in my spine while proceeding with loads and loads of bullshittery...
I've thought about an heroing countless times this year as I proceed to make the same mistakes I made in the past few years which led me to be in this NEET position in the first place...
Everyday I browse the internet in hopes that I can find a way to make it look like an accident but the main thing that doesn't let me do it is: The way in which I think my death will scar my girlfriend for the rest of her life.
>>
Femanon here. I was diagnosed with cancer a while back and I've had to undergo chemotherapy. It's really taking a toll on me and I'm kind of depressed now. I'm a sophomore in high school and I don't have any friends. I'm an awkward fucktard and will start crying if a teacher or a senior starts talking to me. I'm living with my dad right now since my parents are divorced, and he works long hours and is paid shit. We can barely afford my treatment anymore and I have shit grades. Other kids don't talk to me due to my crying tendency and I'm too scared to talk to any of my teachers. I'm kind of contemplating suicide, but I feel like it won't be worth it. I keep hoping for things to get better, a few things have, but I'm stuck in a rut right now. What should I do, /b/?
>>
File: 1489531124403.jpg (53KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
1489531124403.jpg
53KB, 600x637px
>>727193589
>>
>>727211366

no. I came pretty fucking fast. I started when I was about 14 and was kissless virgin.
>>
File: carlton1.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
carlton1.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>727211248
The fuck ....
>>
>>727211774
not realy It was more like an expirience thing and I chose someone I found to be absolutely worthless as a human so there is the least amount of damage.
>>
>>727211833
Dont do it
>>
>>727211904
He's white anon. What did you expect?
>>
When I was about 10 I put jam or something like that on my dick and had my bitch dog lick it off. Felt good man. Later I regretted it. She's dead now.
>>
>>727211054
I do the almost the same thing. I work from home on the computer. there are many days I do maybe an hours worth of work and spend the rest of my time fapping to porn or on /b/. btw I get paid $100K a year.
>>
>>727211833
Show tits first of all
>>
>>727192928
Fucking pedo. Idk why these stories make my Weiner shutter. I think it's the taboo aspect
>>
>>727211487

PhD in a STEM, about a dozen years working the science side of it, then about a dozen working the sales side of it. Like they say, I work smarter, not harder. The other sales grunts around me work realllllly fucking hard to sell ANYTHING to ANYONE. I concentrate on sales of a million or more and don't waste my time with stupid little shit or companies that aren't likely to buy anything. sounds obvious as fuck, and it kinda is, but it seems most don't get it.
>>
>>727211979
Do you still live in germony? And do you like all the rapefuges
>>
>>727211626

Little black one is mean as fuck so I'm not forcing my dick anywhere near his mouth.
>>
>>727211555

your full house confirms your story

now details. age of you. age of your cousin. how you did the blackmail. what happened? only once? ever talk about it again? how long ago. you know stuff like that.
>>
>>727212149
She is under age
>>
>>727211793
no pics. but funny enough she liked it and wants to do it again and as I'm the older one she wants me to teach her how to do it realy good when she gets a boyfriend. but even though I was the one that started it I'm pretty weirded out at this point. just doesn't feel right.
>>
>>727208621
Put that slut on blast fam
>>
Bacon soda. I got bacon soda
https://youtu.be/QiCzI6Mac58
>>
>>727211754

I did both all the time when I was a horny 14 year old. was successful. easy. keep trying. once you do it, try to stop them from wanting it later. kek
>>
>>727208924
When I did plumbing I usually steal the drugs out of the medicine cabinet
>>
>>727212346

Don't be a mortalfag.

Cousin blowjobs are great. I should know.
>>
File: j.jpg (55KB, 640x1034px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
55KB, 640x1034px
i paid for this ladyboy to take my anal/gay virginity yesterday
>>
>>727211870
Did you cum in his mouth and do you think hi liked it?
>>
>>727211054
Same here. Some weeks I work night shits from home for lots of extra money. Usually about 2 hours of work, the rest I spend rolling joints, smoking them and playing videogames. It's not easy but I'm managing.
>>
>>727197548
Not joking or exaggerating, you are a maniac, or a victim of mania.
>>
>>727212537

yes, came straight down his throat. no, he didn't like it, but he loved me so he tolerated it.
>>
>>727212279
>>>727212149
>She is under age

DID HE FUCKING STUTTER?!
>>
I just fabbed to a fantasy of fucking my mother.
>>
File: 040.jpg (7KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
040.jpg
7KB, 240x180px
>>727211248
Amateur
>>
>>727197548

I know that feeling.

I'd get up to the most immoral shit you could imagine if there were no consequences for it.
>>
>>727212205
I dont like whats going on and I chose a muslim as victim at the time. some stinking ugly dude that always beat up weaker students and when someone stronger than him came up he called his brothers. you know that kind of guy.
>>
I regularly eat my best female friend's pussy out. We don't fuck, I just love to go down on women. She is happily married and we don't have a romantic relationship, I just love to go down on women and she loves oral sex.
>>
>>727211833
Come to terms with life and death learn everything about religion to Science to spirituality to philosophy to history and determine what is the reason you exist just to die.
>>
>>727193412
now I have the hots
for your cousin
>>
>>727212839

win-win

and she never sucks your dick? that would be win-win-win-win

how did this start? before she was married then picked it up again?

details. for the love of god, details.
>>
>>727211479
you da real mvp
>>
>>727209844
I usually just blow In my hand and fling it across the room like spider Man.
> True story.jpeg
>>
>>727212708
>>>727211248 (You)
>Amateur

yep, you are right. I never did fuck a dog. I tried but never got my dick into a dog pussy or dog asshole.
>>
>>727195460
Looks like shes moved on as of an hour ago
>>
>>727213055

and you wonder why your room smells like stale bleach
>>
>>727212802
Well im no saying you shold kill muzzies .but i doubt sane person would say you were wrong to do it.if you think u can get away with it.
>>
>>727210010
Good way to get a bron ( brother-son)
>>
>>727212924
You are supposed to produce offsprings, then die. Just as Harambe would have wanted.
>>
>>727212264
i cought her smoking dope and her perents are very strikt. but as it turned out she is a little into me.
>>
I have a huge scat fetish. When I was about 12 or 13, I started looking up stuff like vagina and boobs, and eventually learned stuff like pussy, tits, and porn. I couldn't find much, so I looked up "girls pooping." I figured they had to have their pussy out, right? Instead, I found a site called heavy-R, and that shit fucked me up. At one point, I though scat was just standard porn. I have played with shit before, even tasted it, once I even tasted dog shit (really not that bad, but it wasn't great) I copied and pasted some of my favorites onto a flash drive, if I can find it ill post some links if you want to see how fucked up that shit was
>>
>>727213190
this was a long planed thing.
>>
>>727213109

I love beastiality porn with women.

Not because I'm attracted to the animals, but because I like seeing immoral fucking whores degrade themselves that way.
>>
>>727213358
No were good m8
>>
>>727211833
Hello. I'm some older dude with borderline personality disorder who has a lot of trouble living. I'm sorry about the torture that you're experiencing. I can't say I know how it feels, although I spent ten years in and out of psych wards and no one wanted to talk to me either. Growing up is hard and the repercussions are with me forever. I hope you find peace.
>>
>>727211054
Same, don't make as much money, but fuck, do about work 10% of the time they're paying me for and only have to do work that they care about, respond to e-mails and the odd conference call and the rest of the time on /b/ or playing vidya.
>>
>>727194914
Just fucking end it anon.
>>
>>727212692
Did you do anything else like maybe spanking, kissing or jerk him off.

Could he not bite?
>>
>>727213493
K I can't find it anyways
>>
When I was younger I dated even younger girls, often several at a time during a couple of years. Never told any of them about the other(s) outright, some did suspect it I think and I even ran into two of them whilst I was with another girl.

Worst was during a day off meeting up with 3 of them after eachother, for a couple of hours each and with just short breaks inbetween our steamy sessions. It was a great time, and I guess insecurity played a pretty good role in granting me this wonderful luck
>>
>>727213358
was it from doctor bizarre ? now that was fucked up, was about 14 or 15 learned about fucking fisting, scat, some guy that would fap with maggots on his dick I mean maggots alive in his dick, guys getting shit into their urethra this one was I believe from snufxx.
it kinda fucked me up because when I fuck with a girl all this fucked up shit I saw years ago come into mind and cannot concentrate.
>>
>>727213547
Steve?
>>
>>727211833
Well firstly, you could post tiddies.
>>
>>727212158
how do you figure out which companies only buy big?
>>
>>727213596

I sucked his dick and had him fuck my ass. but he was neutered so when it got to the point where he should cum he couldn't and he would pull away wimpering. poor guy.

no, I never spanked him or kissed him.

He could bite, he just didn't. like I said, he was a docile dog. I'd sit on the toilet, grab his collar, pull him close, pry his mouth open with one hand and shove in my dick.
>>
File: 000_13.jpg (416KB, 901x720px) Image search: [Google]
000_13.jpg
416KB, 901x720px
jerk off to friend's mom, she is my dream girl
>>
>>727213683

i know her she goes to my school i'm telling
>>
>>727212279
I dont see a question mark at the end of that gentlemans statement, what's your point?
>>
>>727198582
Mad fucking respect for being decent unlike 75℅ of the beta fags on here
>>
>>727205164
So does getting fucked in the ass and put on the internet by your mom's boyfriend. Fuck you faggot cuck
>>
>>727212991
We used to have a casual thing going on years ago but we were never quite right for each other to settle down together and we drifted apart.

She met and married someone else (which is cool) and we bumped into each other a couple of years later. We went for a lunchtime drink and after a few I joked that I used to love going down on her. One thing led to another and I ended up eating her out later the same afternoon and it just kind of went from there.

Now she comes round to my house when she's free, we have a glass of wine, she takes off her skirt and knickers and I eat her out until she cums.

It's weird but I'm not bothered about getting a BJ off her. I get off on having my face buried in her pussy so much that I can take care of myself in seconds.
>>
>>727214187

Moralfag.
>>
>>727214001

are they well funded? are they growing? do they tell me things like "we're all way over worked"? do they get the spark in their eye when you explain the value?

it's all just a numbers game. like speed dating. if she's not into you..... NEXT!!! Just keep going until you find one who is.

>profit
>>
>>727213874
No, I never found any snuff, it was mostly people shitting on themselves. More like 2 girls 1 cup, without vomit. I think there was one of some chick eating straight from a cows ass.
>>
>>727214026
Thanks anon. This is hot
>>
File: Vader.gif (2MB, 500x190px) Image search: [Google]
Vader.gif
2MB, 500x190px
>>727192928
Salute to you my nigga if you're not making this shit up
>>
>>727214331

very cool. thanks for the story.

does she hang out after or just zip up and leave?

think I'll go have a good wank thinking about it now. hmmm....which friend do I pick?
>>
>>727214345
Not really. Just not into pedo shit. Kys child
>>
One time I masturbated to a video on Bestgore of a woman getting her throat cut.

I also masturbated to a video of a little kid in a foreign country being tortured with a taser. Not because I'm attracted to kids, but the pure sadism of it gave me a boner.
>>
>>727191160
I'm very tired, night anons
>>
>>727214085
more info?
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.