[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She won, you trumpsters are too scared to admit it.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

File: hrc.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
hrc.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
She won, you trumpsters are too scared to admit it.
>>
Exactly President Clinton is really in power right now . She did in fact win I mean look at that wig look at that tiny hands and look at that rallies she's been doing

Fuck off
>>
File: Hillarybeattrump.png (717KB, 875x3911px) Image search: [Google]
Hillarybeattrump.png
717KB, 875x3911px
Go back to your bubble, snowflake.
>>
File: Here lies OP.gif (156KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
Here lies OP.gif
156KB, 300x188px
>>727179647
>>
>>727179647

Only scared if Trump isn't president.
checked.. he's still pres
>>
>>727179647
SPREAD THE WORD! The Trump Presidency shall be know as 'The Cuckening'. Enjoy your Russian agent Prez Merica.
>>
Thank god she lost.
>>
>>727179806
Jesus. Trumpettes will believe anything.
>>
Hillary Satan has crawled back into the hole she came from.
>>
>>727180010
Keep telling yourself that your entire wing aren't a bunch of pathetic reality denying cucks.
>>
Neither one of those lying, immature fucks deserved to win

The whole election was a sick joke
>>
>>727180418
This pretty much
>>
>>727180262
Keep putting buzzwords together to make sentences.
>>
When will Trumpettes stop posting Hillary maymays? Ya'll are obsessed. Elections over kids, time for the president to stand on his own merits instead of just being "not Killary."
>>
>>727179647
Nice try, faggot. Take your bait elsewhere
>>
>>727180619
>Buzzwords
Wew lad
>>
>>727179647
>She won, you trumpsters are too scared to admit it.
Retard. she only won in the liberal/dem way by getting more votes.
When the money is in control you have to win in the Conservative/Republican way and have the electoral college or supreme court give you the election.

Dems never learn.
>>
>>727179647
your tears are delicious
>>
File: 1490479415870.png (587KB, 845x634px) Image search: [Google]
1490479415870.png
587KB, 845x634px
>>727179647
Let me guess "Trump is not my President".
Please kill yourself IRL you fucking butt hurt clit supporter.

Trump is going to be our president for 8 years so soak up them tears nigger
>>
>>727179647
This again? *yawn*
>>
>>727179647
Sooooo boring
>>
>>727182330
he will be president less than a year trump is working very hard to get himself impeached. He has zero XP in politics and so does his family yet trump is putting them on the front seat of office. He
s not a person of the people he doesn't have any education or any interaction with people he was raised a spoiled never take any responsibility for you actions type of bitch. He has never worked a hard day in his life ever. The only people who think trump is "good" are the idiots, morons, people with mental illness and little dicked. Only reason why they like trump is because he is a racist 100% and the people that like him are racist bottom line. All trump supporters should be put to death but before that they should get everything taken away from them just as trump requested =).
>>
>>727179806
You've got to be shitting me.

These people really suffer from mental illness.
>>
>>727179647
low quality bait
>>
>>727180859
Is that why liberals created a fake website for a fake reality?
>>
>>727182853
k
>>
>>727182853
Triggered much ya sore loser? Goddamnit I feed off the tears of little bitches like you. Cry some more when you dont get your way, right? Hes gonna go the full 8yrs, and probably even more. Just back and enjoy the show bitch
>>
>>727183059
Who cares? There are people on this board who don't think fucking traps is gay. Some dude makes a website (which is probably satire anyways...?) and suddenly it's indicative of the opinions of an entire voter base?

Shut up, retard.
>>
File: 1434213506584.gif (382KB, 376x280px) Image search: [Google]
1434213506584.gif
382KB, 376x280px
>>727182853
Zero XP? bro, he took on the entire democratic dungeon raid all by himself and defeated the raid boss in a single night. i think he scored 306 electoral XP from that fight alone.
>>
>>727183266
Alternative facts: fucking traps is not gay because you are attracted to the woman side of it.
>>
>>727183135
>>727183345

still the facts remain, he will be president for long.. they gave him a chance to added up to his promises and trump didn't deliver he just made more enemies for the US and exposed a bunch of little dicked retarded with mental illness. Everyone is glad he became president to expose the idiots now they can no longer remain undercover and they're out in the open. trump supporters getting fucked up on the daily only brave when they have other trump supporter around but when they're not around the don't say much because they're scared =) fuckin pussy trump supporters
>>
>>727183980
W E W you got some serious mental issues kiddo. are you just repeating everything your gender studies professor told you? he's had his entire life in business so there economic experience. he's made trade agreements with countless companies and foreign businesses, so there's your political experience. and he's paid more in taxes in the last 10 years than any of his competition AND gave more to charities than any of his political competitors, so there's his experience with following the law AND caring for the plight of the common man. and as for his supporters, you think its brave when antifa-fags beat on one guy? you're no better than a brownshirt. and then antifa gets their asses handed to them by stickman with a fucking stick, helmet and a wooden shield. seriously? and also, even if you impeach trump, you go to pence, who's just like trump in so many ways. you accomplish nothing. then you impeach pence, then you get paul, who's just like the first two. you really dont get it do you? you've lost every which way you possibly can and you STILL havent pulled your head out of your asses.
>>
>>727183398
Right. Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>727184521
Sounds like you''re triggered.. typical trump supporter doesn't shock.
>>
File: 1431464285963.png (123KB, 612x563px) Image search: [Google]
1431464285963.png
123KB, 612x563px
>>727184908
>stating facts is being triggered
your delusion is showing.
>>
>>727185074

Still the facts remain trump has failed at every turn. Talk is cheap and trump supporters are very cheap. trump is putins bitch which is very embarrassing. It makes the American's look weak and simple minded and the simple minded want to take down the Great States of the US which produce far more intelligent people not the red states that produce inbred's with the same beliefs as muslims very 1 sided. It's the simple minded little dicks that fuck up the US. Now I know trump supporter will kick and scream and cry and bitch is what they do best but the fact and a 100% true statements will remain trump supporters are the overall weak. Weak minded, weak heart'd, weak thinking, weak soul, weak dick.
>>
>>727185633
>2017
>Not going to nuclear war with Russia
Fuck Trump amirite?
>>
>>727185633
Is that why the stock market is soaring, loads of companies are moving manufacturing back to the US and illegals crossing has almost dropped 40% before he has even decided on a design for the wall?
>>
>>727185633
jesus how many times did you fucking throw that through google translate? all the "ruzzki haxxor" bullshit has been proven false, yet you fucking double down on it anyhow. and you completely dodged my point earlier: you impeach trump, then what? do you think Shillary or bernd-y will become president? because that's not how line of succession works you fool. also, are you saying that southerners=bad and southerners=muslims so muslims=bad? are you finally admitting we have a huge fucking muslim problem in the world?
>>
>>727185744
LoL, don't be so sure idiot. There is a reason why American's weren't allies with Russians. Russians are very very sneaky and extremely untrustworthy BUT since trump is saying to trump the Russian's it's ok, You fucking trump supporters should be ashamed of yourselves killed and marked as traitors of the US lucky for you people fought for that right and have protested to have pity on piece of shit like you. Just put it this way if I were president my 1st order would be to wipe you all out to really make America great again.
>>
>>727186112
I don't expect you to understand as a proven fact that trump supporters are the low minded of the US and making a point to make it to the bottom of the shit list of the world. Go head and re read the statement. Use your little pointer finger .. sound out each word slowly, after try to make sense of it all. I'm not trying to provide a public service its just that you trump supporters are very very fucking stupid its borderline sad at this point.
>>
>>727186112
You must be trelling. Just watch c-span and ignore the one saying c-span was never hacked
>>
>>727186160
so you support the right to our free speech, yet beat us with baseball bats at pro trumpo rallies and burn down buildings at Berkley because someone is giving a presentation with opinions you disagree with? how fucking hypocritical can you get?
>>
>>727186160
That was a lot of sentences. Though there doesn't seem to be a coherent argument anywhere in there.
>>
>>727186425
>>727186431
again, you've completely dodged the point i made and resorted to ad-hominem arguments. congrats, you played yourself.
>>
File: 1478607783364.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1478607783364.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>727179647
>>
You know those conspiracy theorists that think they're smarter then the general public but are completely delusional and make us roll our eyes at their completely wrong world views?

That's the left. Most of them will grow out of their iamverysmartanddifferent phase tho. But the remaining few should be put in some sort of concentration camp
>>
>>727186447
Yes.. trump supporter put hands on others and except not to get harmed... not a chance. Its just too bad people don't start to bring more weapons of lethal damage to anti trump allies. trump motto is fight fire w/ fire =)
>>
>>727186485
Like i said, i don't have time to teach you how to read. You're on your own.
>>
>>727186666
Those Quads.
>>
>>727186707
true. most of society's greatest right wingers started on the left and ended up on the right. when i was a kid i thought communism was fucking fantastic, till i relaized what it actually stood for. since then ive become so far right its not even funny. there's a reason only crazies stick to the left.
>>
>>727186808
I know how to read.
I read "Russians are sneaky beaky and can't be trusted", and "You're all fascists you must be killed".
>>
>>727179647
Weak b8 m8
>>
OP here you faggots really took the bait. Nice job you gullible retards.
>>
>>727186572

I don't think that's case.. It's that a point has been made to solid steel yet you remain in denial which doesn't shock anyone anymore. trump supporters are parasites and trolls just like trump and his troll fucking smile. tip your fedora and kill yourself you won't be missed trust me.
>>
Its been what, almost three months since the inauguration now? I realize this is just shitty bait, but its time to let this meme go.
>>
>>727186751
can you name one time a trump supporter harmed a person on the left? here's a few times you guys did just that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu0ei9TTf4o
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/milo-yiannopoulos-uc-berkeley-event-cancelled
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/17/heres-a-list-of-completely-substantiated-and-underreported-attacks-on-trump-supporters/
>>
>>727179647
Yes, yes, but we need to give the GOP enough rope for 4-8 straight years to hang thelselves.

Keep in mind, no matter how ignorant and backward a path they try to lead the country down, everything they do is going to get overturned once the damage is done and they're out again anyway. No part of the country is satisfied going back to the 1800s level of stupidity for long.

Sit back, and enjoy the steady self-destruction of one of the worst political movements in modern history. Then get ready to get some work done, because we're going to have to rebuild this motherfucker for the future, from the ground up.
>>
>>727187151
ah, pointless.... trump supporters are morons bottom line. The WHOLE world knows this now.
>>
>>727187207
i love the optimism, but what happens when the chaos that Trump was supposed to cause doesnt happen? you'll be completely discredited. thats the left's problem is they ostracize almost 80% of the population and then expect to win. and what damage has been done? its only been 3 or 4 months so nothing really HAS been done. lastly, thats what the left is good at is tearing down. when has the left ever made anything that was succesful or that didnt fail outright? leftist creationism just doesnt exist. so now that you're tearing down and we on the right are building up, we're going to become stagnant or even regress. so your idea of the right making america go back the the 19th century is leftist self-fulfilling prophecy. you've created your own monsters.
>>
>>727187625
you have yet to cite evidence as i have? is that because you dont have any TO cite?
>>
I know, can you believe it? The smartest woman in the world loses to bunch of patriotic, Trump loving Americans. You would think she would have run an effective campaign.
>>
I've been both a liberal and a conservative in the past and can moderate any discussion, translate for one side to the other, and explain why one side thinks something.

Anyone want to know why one side thinks something? Bring up any topic, or ideological tenet in regards to either side and I'll tell you why they feel and think that way.
>>
>>727187995
which side did you start and end on, i wanna see if what i previously said is true, that people start on the left and end up on the right.
>>
>>727186916
fuck you faggot
>>
>>727188135
It can go both ways. When I started getting into politics as a teenager I started conservative and started moving toward center, then in college by 20 I became fully liberal. Now I'm an independent with ideas and views from both sides depending on the topic.
>>
>>727187625
>No argument: the post
>>
>>727187625
Hilary must be a moron, too. She couldn't even get more votes in Michigan than Trump. Can you believe how incompetent that makes her? Obama won state against Michigan's favorite son Romney.
>>
>>727188346
so i was right. you went right left then right again.
>>
>>727188135
But yes generally people are liberal when younger and become more conservative with age.

>>727188449
Yeah, I mean I'm left on public works vs. privatization, but I'm middle or right on everything else.
>>
File: IMG_1311.png (5KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1311.png
5KB, 219x230px
>>727179806
>>
>>727188606
i respect people that can take the good from both sides. while as much as it pains me to admit, 0.00001% of the time the left actually has a good idea or two, so i can understand someone being a bit of both. but going full left is fucking retarded.
>>
>>727188823
I agree. Well I wouldn't say retarded, they're more brainwashed than retarded. Some leftists are really intelligent people, they're either brainwashed, closet elitists, or sheltered.
>>
>>727188951
id say all the above. just look at the gender issues. the body dysphoria these people on the left have is a serious mental illness that not only isn't being treated at all but absolutely fucking pandered to as if its normal.
>>
>>727188951
and thats just ONE example out of many of complete and utter leftist insanity.
>>
>>727189209
Hence brainwashed. trannies are 3 out of 1000 people, there is no need for a massive national crisis about pandering to them. They see the media, education and astroturfed internet push the view, they need to adopt it.

It's like a secular religion.
>>
>>727189475
>It's like a secular religion
more like a cult but yeah i cant disagree with you.
>>
>>727179647
How's that denial working out for you?
>>
>>727180619
buzzword is a buzzword
>>
>>727189698
This but unironically
>>
>>727179647
I honestly don't know why people reply to you seriously. I guess it keep the newfag busy
>>
>>727189698
>>727189780
And the word meme is a meme.
>>
>>727189569
It really is. The churches are major media outlets, astroturfed major websites and liberal arts schools. It spreads from there. the "native" culture of America in all different regions is conservative with maybe a few exceptions, this cultural change emits from these centers of ideologoy that spread a unified message.
>>
>>727179647
LIKE, Who knows her!
>>
>>727190145
yes
>>
File: 43243262432321.jpg (513KB, 7408x4360px) Image search: [Google]
43243262432321.jpg
513KB, 7408x4360px
>>727190145
>>
wow, poor quality b8, what a surprise.
>>
File: 15[2].jpg (8KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
15[2].jpg
8KB, 160x120px
>>727179647
MY PUSSY DEMANDS A FOURTH RECOUNT!
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.