[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination thread. Let me tell you about yourself, things you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 25

File: 1490392254626m.jpg (96KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490392254626m.jpg
96KB, 769x1024px
Divination thread.

Let me tell you about yourself, things you have choose not to see.

Serious post get serious replies.

Imagine these and write what you see.

1.a house in the middle of a valley of grass. What is it made of , could be made of any material, size and dimensions

2.there is a ladder, where is it located.What is it made of?

3.there are now flowers. How many and where are they?

4.a horse now appears , what is it doing?

5.you hear a storm , where is it?

Serious replies only. Also ama im a wizard over 400 years old faggots.
>>
>>727120329
1. cottage - old red brick, one large room with a fireplace
2. wooden ladder leaning against the roof
3. perennials all along the window sills
4. grazing in the pasture nearby
5. miles off on another hill
>>
File: 1487728045078.jpg (63KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487728045078.jpg
63KB, 600x450px
What is it made of?

what is it doing?

, where is it?

write what you see.

Divination
Divination
Divination

Hoona HONK hoonA honk
HONKAHONKA
>>
1: the house is made of babies, strung on steel cables run through their bleeding torsos.

2: the ladder leads down into the basement of the house. it is made of babies.

3: there is one flower. it is growing out of the eye socket of a baby.

4: the horse is crushing babies with its huge Clydesdale hooves.

5: the storm is on the horizon and is approaching quickly. hundreds of thousands of babies are being blown along like hailstones.
>>
File: chicken.jpg (52KB, 490x497px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
52KB, 490x497px
a horse now appears , what is it doing?What is it made of?

what is it doing?

, where is it?

write what you see.

Divination
Divination
Divination

Hoona HONK hoonA honk
HONKAHONKA
>>
>>727120329
It's made of wood, like a spacious log cabin
No ladder, it's only one story
Countless red flowers throughout the grass
The horse is slowly walking through the grass
The storm is behind the distant mountains
>>
>>727120849
Youre not too egotistical and consider yourself pretty humble. You value friends as consider them to be a part of any balanced life and seem to have a few good ones.you have children or a strong desire for them , not to many though. You also seem to consider an ill events far away , life is pretty chill and you are happy whete you are at so far.

Sounds good?
>>
File: landscape XVIIIwork215.jpg (180KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
landscape XVIIIwork215.jpg
180KB, 900x635px
>>727121032
also,
>>
>>727121191
That could be just about anyone
>>
>>727121090
Humble person , not egotistical. You have no close friends and dont see any really a part of your life. You see yourself later in life with beautiful kids and family yet not currently. You also do not fear any ill events coming and you seem to be happy where you are but you might wish to roam at some point
>>
house made of cobble stone and wood, 2 bedroom 1 bath, ladder is leaning against the outside for the roof access, wooden ladder, kind of spread out in a large field surrounding the house, the horse isjust kinda standing a yard or two from the house, storm is distant up in the sky but difficult to see
>>
>>727121451
It could , this works better in person. But chances are they are almost dead on if you are serious and taken the time to really visualize this
>>
>>727120329
prove to me you are telepathic.
tell me what my fetish is.
you have 1 guess.
>>
>>727121032
i fucking hate these threads. i always answer honestly, and fucking OP always ignores me. fuck you, OP, and fuck your puerile attention-seeking games.
>>
The house is made of stone, it's multi-tiered and has a tower with a glass sunroof. There is mountains and forest in the distance. Looks like Iceland or Sweden.

I'm looking up a wooden ladder leaning against a giant, moss covered fir tree

The flowers look like Daisy's in a variety of colours, clumped together in groups of ~100 dotted around in the same valley as above

The horse is a black fresian and it galloped out from the forest and to the mountain.

The storm is in the sky. I'm either looking up or surrounded by rolling clouds
>>
>>727121769
You seem to have a few friends or family and consider them close. You as well consider yourself not too extravagent and humble. Your sense of adventure is still in your life as if you would take it if the chance came up and you feel danger in the distance yet not near you presently
>>
>>727120329
1. 3-5 bed Wooden house

2. Ladder is leaning on the side of the house giving access to the roof. Made of wood as well.

3. Flowers are blooming. It must be spring. All through the valley.

4. The horse is galloping through valley doing what horses do.

5. The storm is far off in the distance.
>>
>>727120329
1. White vinyl siding, small house, two stories, it has a red door and no garage
2. Very shiny metal, possibly gold or brass. It's by itself, nowhere near the house
3. A couple of small window planters on the house. The planters are pretty full, maybe 15 or so flowers total
4. Standing in place shaking its mane and picking up its front hooves
5. I imagined it fairly close, then it immediately shifted to be directly on top of the house
>>
>>727120329
A wooden house in a meadow. It has modern conveniences but an old timey rustic feel.

It is an old wooden ladder to match the feel of the house

Daisies strewn about the meaow with a few gardens with assorted roses, violets, bluebells, and some others (maybe lililes).

Bucking and running around. Great, it just shit on the roses

To the north. The mountain range will take the brunt of it, but he valley may experience minor flooding.

Serious replies are serious
>>
single floor log cabin
wood ladder on the side of the cabin leading to the roof
flowers in the front by the windows
horse is just chilling
storm is coming from behind the cabin
>>
>>727122019
horses
>>
>>727120329
1. small house in the middle of a field. white made of wood. the field is near a forest
2. the ladder is going from the top of a mountain to heaven. it is made of human bones and bound together with human flesh.
3. there are now 100 dead roses on my ex- girlfriends grave
4. the horse is riding towards me from across a field.
5. the storm is above me and surrounding me, the wind howls, lighting flashes, and thunder crashes, but I am safe in the middle of it.

that's all I got. hit me
>>
>>727122130
you seem to be well assured of yourself and egotistical, yet your friends are not in your life or you do not consider them to be friends of yours. you wish to have kids yet you still have a strong sense of adventure and wish to do something grand in your life. Danger is around you and your feel it.
>>
>>727122422
you seem to be a humble person , nothing to large about your ego and you seem to have a few friends who are in your life, you both enjoy each others company. You have kids or seem to have the idea of kids being around you. your sense of adventure is tied to this idea of a family/friends and you seem to enjoy where you are at, having fun. no danger in sight for you.
>>
>>727122578
where is the ladder in relations to the house?
>>
>>727120329
Hey wizard, why is some grill your image instead of proof that you're a wizard?

I'm not doubting you I'm just curious.
>>
>>727123509
In front of it on its side. Ii has some moss on it.
>>
>>727123629
It*
>>
>>727122629
humble in life , nothing too big yet cozy, you enjoy warmth around you. you have friends and consider them to be a part of your life yet you consider yourself with a family or kids sometime soon. You are tame and feel like you are where you are at and thats fine with you. Danger is near to you.
>>
>>727123539
wizardly magic my friendo. you made your way here didnt you. almost as if .....by magic?
>>
>>727123762
close but no cigar :^)
>>
Alright OP, I'm game.

1. The house looks exactly like Gatsby's house from the most recent movie.

2.An obsidian ladder located on the side where the pool is.

3.Many flowers. All inside and scattered throughout vases in the house.

4.A white stallion appears and is galloping/walking in a circle in front of the house staring me in the eyes.

5.A storm a few kilometers away from me, I'm safe. It feels like it's already passed.

>>
File: facelighting.gif (2MB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
facelighting.gif
2MB, 440x248px
>>727120329
1. Traditional log cabin, kind of looks like a historic house from the town I used to live in
2. There is a barn near the house, the ladder leads up to the barn's loft
3. 7 yellow daisies. In a small patch just outside the front window
4. The horse is eating the daisies
5. There are mountains off in the distance behind the house. The storm is coming over them, but hasn't yet reached the house.
>>
>>727123985
Fuck me I messed up, my bad haha.
>>
>>727122929
Legitimately close.
I am into animal-people. Still figuring out if im into bestiality.

How did you know OP?
>>
>>727124066
Also, the ladder is a rickety old wooden ladder. Forgot that part.
>>
>>727122578
you are older yet seem to be caught up with modern life pretty well and dont carry any strong traits of egotism. friends were part of your life but that time has gone, they are still near to you but not as useful. you seem to have kids and enjoy them all. Your sense of adventure is still within you and you seem to take a risk when present though it may turn to be an inconvenience to you. danger is far off and doesn't seem to come directly at you but you will feel it in some degree.
>>
>>727122929
>>727124300
OP confirmed psychic.
Get /x/ in here.
>>
>>727120329
1. Titanium
2. Fiberglass located in the garage.
3. 5 laying on the sidewalk.
4. Grazing.
5. To the north.
>>
>>727124300
because i am you and you are me.
>>
>>727120329
1. Wood, Country style cottage
2. Behind the house, leading up to the roof. It's steel.
3. Too many flowers to count, and they are in a patch near the house
4. Grazing near the cottage
5. In the distance, but it will be here soon
>>
>>727124363
You almost got my personality right, but I'm younger (without kids).
>>
It a large round cement house
Single story with a steel roof
Its made of steel up the back side to the roof
Flowers grow along the outside of the house in a neat bed
The horse is dead
The storm is beating down on the house to the point the rain is so loud it hurts the peoples ears in side as it hits the steel roof
>>
>>727124525
lol no.
next step:
what animal-person am i specifically into (in other words what is my ideal one)
1 guess again.
>>
>>727123985
describe the house , i never seen that movie
>>
Tell me about me OP, happy to listen.
>>
A small wooden cottage. While the wood color remains, it's still kept nice and may be surrounded in flowers, at least in some parts.

Grey stone bricks surround me, I'm not sure if I'm in a passage below ground or the hall inside of a castle wall and the ladder may lead to some kind of guard tower. The ladder is wooden.

A small clearing in a forest that blocks the light fairly well, the flowers cover the entire sunny clearing in colors like red, yellow, orange, lavender, pink, and purple.

A white horse that seems to be walking past me but jumping with their steps and bobbing their head like they want me to follow or ride on them. I'm in a long but narrow grassy area surrounded by two forests.

At sea in a visible night lit by the moon, but I'm on the cliffs near the storm. I'm about half a mile from the edge, only catching the rains and safe from the lightning...probably...
>>
1. stone brick.
2. wood, leaning against the house.
3. flowers around the house.
4. not in a pen and grazing on the grass near the house
5. storm is on the other side of the mountains, heading the other direction.
>>
>>727120329
1 house is wood, German farmhouse style.

2 ladder is wood leading to lift

3 various wild flowers in the fields around

4 ardenais horse is in the field grazing

5 storm is close coming from east to west, rain is already falling
>>
>>727124066
no barns , stick to the visual queues. thanks
>>
>>727123112
going to ignore me op?
>>
>>727124796
Loft*
>>
>>727124763
forgot to mention, cottage size.
>>
>>727120329
>>727124623
Tell me mother fucker
>>
>>727124548
1. The cottage also has stone (ie. the chimney)
>>
>>727120329
1. cabin, made well but still natural wood.
2. Middle of the room. Rope.
3. Fields worth, in a valley.
4. Just standing. Looks down to sniff the grass at most.
5. Near distance
>>
>>727120329
The house is made of solid fire
The walls are fire, the roof is fire
It is a shining beacon of light that penetrates the darkest corners of the galaxy
There is harmonic tunes emitting from the fires

The ladder is located in the garden near the house, it leads down to an underground room where i have a lab

In this lab i created all the animals and insects
I create new species there

Flowers?
My whole field is nothing but red blossomed roses
But let's say, ONE RED ROSE APPEARS

The horse is blinded by the light, it covers it's eyes and ears the grass that is growing from the light of my house

A storm, it's on another planet, no storms near me
>>
>>727124722
Search up "Great Gatsby 2013 House/Mansion". Also I imagine it a little more modernly.
>>
>>727120329
Alrigth.
I saw a glimpse of my own visage yesterday.

1.it is made of wood.
I cannot see a particular shape or size or even color.
Each time i look it is different.

The ladder leads to the basement. It is metalic.

There are flowers everywhere. Multicolor and odorus.

The horse is feeding off the grass.
Near a pound.

The storm is behimd.
I cant hear it and see it grow around me, but i cannot see it.

400 year olds?!
You poor sob it mut suck.
>>
>>727120329
1- wood, its a small square wood house with chipped white paint
2- leaned up against red brick wall to the roof of one of the buildings at my uni. its wood, unpainted
3- field of yellow sunflowers
4- snorts, does that horse thing where it lazily stamps its feet and bobs its head a bit, then chews at some grass maybe idk
5- far away
>>
>>727120329
Small red brick house

ladder is wood and leaned against side of house

a small bush with like 6-7 yellow daisy-like flowers growing in it

horse is eating

storm is really far, like near the horizon.
>>
>>727124548
quite humble. i dont see anything extravagant about yourself yet you seem to carry a sense of fashion. friends are really important to you and you have a fair amount around you. You sense to have a family soon as it seems your sense of adventure is pretty tame and content with your surroundings.there is a sense of danger in your life and you feel it.
>>
It a large round cement house
Single story with a steel roof

Its made of steel up the back side to the roof

Flowers grow along the outside of the house in a neat bed

The horse is dead

The storm is beating down on the house to the point the rain is so loud it hurts the peoples ears in side as it hits the steel roof
>>
>>727124600
you consider yourself an old soul?
>>
>>727120329
Made of wood and is a small cozy cabin
It is also made of wood lying horizontal on the porch
All over the house roses and tulips
It's grazing in the field
In the distance passing on bye.
>>
>>727120329
1.Brown cedar wood siding, wood porch and railing, traditional windows chairs/swing on porch
2. The ladder is located on the side of the house in the previous question leading to the roof of the house....made of wood
3.3 flowers (yellow pedals, brown center, green stem) located in a blue translucent glass vase
4.standing there doing nothing, just looking forward...i am looking at the horse from the its left side
5. where i am right now
>>
>>727125024
bump
>>
>>727125239
>>727125242
Yo do mine
>>
>>727120329
1. Glass. Very tall, not very wide.
2. Lying on the ground in front of the door, entwined vines
3. Forget-me-nots, a field full of them all around the house
4. Sprinting through the field, dead sprint
5. In the distance, yet quickly approaching

Hit me mr voodoo man
>>
>>727120329
glass
in front of the front door, white plastic
3, in a pot to the right of the front door
running
in my mind
>>
>>727124927
Just bumping to not get buried, no rush.
>>
>>727124846
Ok, the barn is part of the house. Or the ladder leads up to a loft of a barn somewhere that is displaced from the property. The point is not about where the barn is, but where the ladder leads.
>>
>>727124623
you seem to put up a lot of defenses when it comes to get to know you. You are almost on the border of having a strong ego yet nothing too large.
you have friends and they are around your life. your sense of family is peaking , something you feel in your life or in the future , well planned mostly because you feel you are stuck in your current position. You seem to be caught up in some deep thought which is taking a toll on your life though.
>>
1. House is made of rich mahogany,its very nice not someplace i would want to live in though. Two stories but despite that it seems cozy.
2. The ladder is metal, rusted from not being used. Its leaning on the right side of the house. Seems like its really been here for a while.
3. Flowers. I cant place a name on them but they are a very pretty bright blue color. There are around seven bunches with what seem to be hundreds in each bunch. Their bright color hurts my eyes yet they are somewhat comforting.
4. A horse. It seems to be wild. Its just graising. Nothing too special. But i wonder if it could be tamed at some point.
5. A storm. Its close enough that i can smell it in the air. Almost like its bringing new life to the dying grass beside the house and around the flowers. But its large. It might damage the nice house or even kill the flowers.
>>
>>727124687
youre going to deny it but you wonder what mermaids would feel like.
>>
>>727120329
Do mine op

>>727124953
>>
File: face2.png (118KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
face2.png
118KB, 240x240px
ill get around to everyone in time. Give me a few though lots are coming in and i dont want to be all faggy about it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (594KB, 820x652px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
594KB, 820x652px
>>727125857
Mermaid used to be my fixation.
Currently it is satyrs.
yes i am this autistic.
(pic related is hot. i have serious problems)
>>
>>727125801
Do mine at some point.
>>
>>727120329
1. Log cabin decent size open floor plan with a loft.

2. Aluminum, laying on ground being house.

3. Flowerpots on porch and in window boxes around the house.

4. Grazing in the field behind the house.

5. Approaching from the east, getting close.
>>
>>727124927
bumping
>>
>>727123112
>>727120329
op don't leave me hanging
>>
>>727124745
stick to the visual queues please. the ladder part is throwing me off. dont visualize yourself in the picture too
>>
>>727121268
Isnt that h.r. giger?
>>
>>727120329

>1.a house in the middle of a valley of grass. What is it made of , could be made of any material, size and dimensions
Mansion of stone and wood

>2.there is a ladder, where is it located.What is it made of?
Wooden ladder inside a closet

>3.there are now flowers. How many and where are they?
So many flowers, countless flowers, all along the house, with gardens surrounding it everywhere, pretty much every single type of flower

>4.a horse now appears , what is it doing?
Drinking water

>5.you hear a storm , where is it?
?????? inside my mind
>>
>>727120329
1. small brick house
2. right side, metal
3. front of the house, many flowers
4. horse is standing in front of the house
5. storm is now above the house
>>
>>727124763
you put up a few barriers around your self and consider your self humble yet assured of yourself. you have a few friends around you or in your life. family is important to you. You feel like you can pick up and go but are content where you are at right now. A very hard moment passed in your life and you seem to be in a better spot.
>>
>>727125024
bumpin'. Basically a really big mansion that looks like a castle.
>>
>>727120329
Sauce OP?
>>
>>727126572
holy fuck you literally are a fucking wizard wtf.
>>
>>727126572
good fuckin shit my dude holy shit
>>
>>727126141
too complext , stay simple.
>>
>>727126040
>>727125857
>>727124687
>>727124300
>>727122929
>>727122019

op you are spooky
>>
>>727125603
come on Op, do mine
>>
>>727126295
"Serious post get serious replies.
Imagine these and write what you see. "

What do you mean visual queues? Are you saying a 400 year old wizard needs less description? How could I have possibly thrown you off? How else would I do it besides visualization? That's literally what you're asking us to do.
>>
1.a house in the middle of a valley of grass. What is it made of , could be made of any material, size and dimensions
White made of wood

Wood colour grey at keft side of the house
Dafodils one large one at the front if the housr
Smelling the dafodil

At the right of the house (your left) but far in the distance heading towards the house
>>
>>727124927
Bumping thrice. Would appreciate mine being done
>>
>>727126725
when the devil asks you for a divinination you grant him one. put away your tarot cards and your amateur divination book. don't try and play with the fates of men, it's not your realm.
>>
>>727126603
bumpin'
>>
>>727124796
you have a sense of culture, consider that your upbringing and see yourself as a humble person.You have friends , nothing too special but they are with you. Family is not too important but you enjoy the thought and presence of them. Your spirit is content with where its at and dont feel like moving anywhere but you see danger approaching and it already is creeping around you.
>>
>>727123112
be more simple.
>>
>>727127058
these are simple assumptions based on surface level explanations by anons. I could manipulate this in my sleep, if youre a wizard im a 14 year old loli with Cs about to timestamp.
>>
The house is made of wood and looks like a house that would be on a farm

The lader is on the side its made of wood and its place in a way that someone could get on the roof

Theres around 10 flowers in garden beds infront of the house

The horse is in a stable that is on the side of the house and hes eating hay

The storm is behind the house about a mile away
>>
>>727127341
tru but it's fine if we have a little fun here
>>
>>727125801
give me time bud. got to visualize this myself
>>
>>727120329
1. Small Cabin. Made of wood, except for a cobblestone chimney
2. ladder is made of wood, laid along the outside wall of the cabin, but on its side
3. the flowers decorate the valley of grass in abundance, but there's still space to see the grass inbetween them all
4. the horse is grazing in the meadow near the cabin
5. the storm is behind the cabin (looking from the perspective of the face of the cabin). It hasn't reached the valley, but it's approaching fast
>>
>>727120329
I'm sure I'm about to fail this Rorshach. But here are my answers, in b4 edgefag.

1. The house is ashes and rubble on the ground, sitting in an otherwise empty field on a bright summer day.

2. The ladder is lying on the ashy pile, suspiciously uncharred. Its frame is made of solid round wood beams.

3. There are flowers off to the side of the fields in a small old Civil War era cemetary. Most of the stones have toppled and are so eroded you can't read many names, just dates in the mid 1800s.

4. A horse appears drawing an old-fashioned carriage.

5. A storm lies off in the distance, large grey clouds looking many miles out.
>>
>>727126327
consider the landscape nothing too personal
>>
>>727125960
>>727124953
>>727120329

One of these days op
>>
>>727120329
WHOOAHH OP YOU FAGGOT ITS ALMOST LIKE YOU FOUND THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE AND SWITCHED UP THE WORDS

http://oliveremberton.com/2014/how-to-connect-deeply-with-anyone-in-5-minutes/
>>
>>727127438
So do mine, I was as non-contextual as possible. I'd enjoy seeing what you'd come up with. >>727124927
>>
>>727125574
Bump. When you get to it OP
>>
>>727127341
Not OP. Sometimes you are too close to the forest to see the trees, just consider it a general picture of yourself from someone else's point of view. It's nothing special but it's a look into your self if you answer truthfully. Only morons would be amazed, not sure this counts as divination though. Because it isn't granting you any knowledge of the future or anything of he sort.
>>
>>727120329
>1.a house in the middle of a valley of grass. What is it made of , could be made of any material, size and dimensions

Stone. Old greyed stone and redwood thatchwork for the roof with a bit of stone holding down the corners. The stone is coated with light tinges of moss. Probably no bigger than a 1 bedroom house.

>2.there is a ladder, where is it located.What is it made of?

Laying in the grass. Just some old throwaway wood put together using some branches not yet straight enough for poles but not warped enough to be affixed with steps.

>3.there are now flowers. How many and where are they?

On the windowsils of each of the windows. A couple dozen in each window and a nice pear blossoming tree in the back if that matters.

>4.a horse now appears , what is it doing?

Just grazing.

>5.you hear a storm , where is it?
On the horizon heading overhead eventually. Doesn't seem like a bad one just some rain.
>>
>>727126942
simple answers please , nothing too descriptive.
>>
>>727126765
lets find out yours anon.
ask OP to reveal your fetish.
If you dont have a fetish, then some other personal think only you could know.

Do it, Op is magic.
>>
>>727127541
the storm is passing nearby on the horizon?
>>
>>727126603
bump
>>
>>727127655
Just do it yourself here
>>
>>727126125
Bumping
>>
File: hex.jpg (91KB, 800x939px) Image search: [Google]
hex.jpg
91KB, 800x939px
1. Brick, with an A roof of wooden shingles square, one floor, chimney about 1200sf.

2.wooden ladder out back, old but sturdy. Hasn't been used in a while

3. Some grow wild in the grass, white ones. Colored ones in the garden bed around the house, planted for decoration

4. Running towards me, waiting for me

5. Off in the distance. I'm up on the hill and the storm is in the valley below
>>
OP you are amazing.
It's me, the zoophile anon.

Sharpen those skills and you may legitimately be a mind reader.
>>
>>727127684
You're bullshit, you're matching words with definitions in an English pop quiz. You wasted my time, I expected more from you. How are you not able to take from someone's words which provide MORE description and put it in your shitty generator? I'm betting you don't pay for your internet.
>>
>>727124927
humble person. not to crazy on fashion and your ego is like a pleasant stream flowing. friendship is fluid to you, nothing needed and not too much around you but enjoy a sense of what it feels like. you seem to enjoy the sense of a strong family presence around you yet it seems distant right now. your sense of adventure is stagnant and ok with its current position. Danger is near but you don't know which way to go.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (67KB, 600x1069px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
67KB, 600x1069px
>>727121268

try harder. someday you'll win one of these.
>>
>>727128003
or youre just some furfag pussy who is entertained by mediocrity probably because you can't face how much of a degenerate you are
>>
https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/6090092/misc_voyeur_3.html
>>

Sheet metal and concrete poured around glass bottles of various shades and sizes that let streams of colored light into the interior.

At the base of a tree. It's made of branches tied together with a white rope like material.

Four, on a grave.

Chasing a morbidly obese man with a look of lust in its eyes.

In your head, like everything else.
>>
Final test, something that sore shure guarantees it.

What is the name of the Chocolate bar sitting next to me that i am about to eat, and the name of the soda that is nearly done.
>>
>>727128016
Nigger come on you can make up the same shit he does. Find the answer key on the internet asshole
>>
>>727126603
Please fhamalam I just want to know my results.
>>
File: riddle.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
riddle.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>727122019

Guessing games.
>>
>>727128220
>>
>>727128114
Op was close. Never on point. so i dont beleive they are legit psychic. Still impressive either way.

Let me show you what i mean.>>727122019
>>727122929
>>727124300
>>727124687
>>727125857
>>727126040
>>
>>727128043
Fairly on point, actually. Other than commenting on my own ego, as that would probably lead to being egotistic.

I appreciate your time, you wonderful faggot.
>>
>>727127565
WELL FAGGOT I DIDNT JUST PULL THIS OUT OF MY ASS NOW DID I? did you think i was a real wizard , eh mike?
>>
>>727127658
OP here , your readings are trash faggot
>>
alright >>727127728

op this is for you, tell me my fetish
>>
>>727128251
wot?
>>
>>727128210
I have no desire to fuck with people. This world is bad enough, it really comes down to you and what you do to try and better it. Everyone is a you, if everyone tried, the world would instantly be better. That's right next to impossible, but it really just starts with you not being a dick.
>>
>>727127949
Fuck nigga, i didnt know he was using a guide. I thought he was at least making it up himself, thatd at least be interesting
>>
>>727120329
-Granite, huge, 2 story
-Left side, outside, goes into the courtyard
-Violets, a good amount by the entrance and inside in the garden
-Comes to me as if he wants to be petted
-Mountains behind the house, far away

I banged youre mom
>>
I just want to hear what OP has to say
>>
>>727128186
grape fanta and a toblerone??
>>
>>727128431
Ibnorance is bless
>>
>>727128622
way off.
pepsi and a big turk.

grape fanta and toblerone would have been correct about a week ago.
>>
>>727120329

1. white, that weird bumpy coating (?), small, peaked roof of slate shingles

2. right side leading all the way up to the roof.

3. daisies. randomly around the house. very sparse, maybe ten total.

4. horse is close to me (I'm quite far from the house, maybe 100m) and looking at me.

5. behind me

tell me something o mighty one
>>
>>727128622
i want to see if you can guess the fetish of >>727128400
>>
>>727128525
Here you go bud. You can find your answer here http://oliveremberton.com/2014/how-to-connect-deeply-with-anyone-in-5-minutes/
>>
What number am I thinking of?

Four digits.

The winner starts seeing weird coincidences all the time and learns magic is real.
>>
>>727128771
>1 stucko
>>
>>727128707
seemed right though. who knows.
>>
>>727120329
1. Its a house made of wood its small but its more of a frame its burned out and the wood is old its small like one room with two windows on the front and a missing door the grass is yellow prairie grass

2. metal its on the side of it its a regular like dual sided construction ladder

3. the flower are in the house in the center in the dirt a ray of light comes through the rafters and they sit in it there are about 10-20 and they are wild flowers all colors and shapes
4. it is a black horse with black eyes and it is outside attempting to get me to ride it away from the house into the grass
5. the storm is in the distance but its massive with loud thunder and arcing lightning
>>
>>727128822
the year of your mothers birthday?
>>
>>727128862
nah not what im thinking of i dont think. like, it's smooth.
>>
>>727124953
ANY FUCKING DAY NOW OP.
>>
OP your mistake was the wizard thing. Autistic faggots see that and don't realize youre just trying to have a bit of fun. They think "i have to use my superior intelligence to prove him wrong!" They dont understand you arent serious about it, not on 4chan
>>
1. Metallic Hydrogen, size and shape of Great Giza Pyramid
2. Lying on the ground in ashes.. because it's not a Dewalt
3. 7, growing out of the ashes of the ladder.
4. eating the flowers
5. Catatumbo, Colombia
>>
>>727128817
But that's boring and i'm lazy do it for me anon
>>
>>727129000
Oh like that spread plaster shit kinda wavey

Also chkd
>>
File: lul4.jpg (348KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lul4.jpg
348KB, 1129x1600px
OP here , yes you glorious fags i am using that 5 minute guide and if you want to have a faster reading it is best to use that yourself. But once your learn the answers you can never do the test again , JUST LETTING YOU KNOW
>>
>>727128987

~Guess Again ~
>>
>>727129148
Answer my Gatsby mansion question then please.
>>
>>727126040
Sauce? Moar?
>>
>>727126125
Bump dont want to get lost
>>
>>727129238
has something to do with a car ?
>>
File: WhyDidISaveThis.png (79KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
WhyDidISaveThis.png
79KB, 894x894px
>>727129284
>>
>>727129284
huge dik + babyhands looks so fucking weird
>>
>>727120329
Hey anon, if you're still on....

1. it's a small shack, falling apart. Unpainted wooden siding, dark grey in colour with lots of knots. Looks to be about one floor, sort of rectangular? With two small windows on the long sides and one small window on the shortest sides.

2. a skinny ladder also made of unpainted wood, but brighter in colour. the long vertical pieces on the sides aren't straight, really bumpy and smooth and worn down. The steps are round, not flat.

3. flowers scattered apart from each other throughout the grassy field, no big clusters. Maybe two or three in a pocket, but mostly by themselves evenly throughout the field

4. Horse is just standing there, in the distance. Upright, looking into a horizon. It's body is facing one way, but it's head is looking behind it

5. behind me, to the right, far away

thanks in advance anon, if you can get around to me
>>
>>727129148
your guess of my fetish was awesome OP.
can you try to guess >>727128400's fetish.
not as a test, just for fun.
>>
got a bit of the ol' schiz OP?
>>
>>727129355

~ Guess Again ~
>>
File: loving-motivation-BAO-10.jpg (67KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
loving-motivation-BAO-10.jpg
67KB, 800x447px
>>727129358
Lmao I just saw this in another thread XD
>>
>>727129137
again nah. like expanding foam thats been painted over. maybe?
>>
>>727126125
Very fashionable , you seem to be well assured of yourself yet humble. Your friendships are around you but not close to yourself. you probably make all the phone calls to hang out. a sense of family keeps you feeling healthy and you plan them around your life. you seem to be ok with where you are in life. danger is coming into your life and you feel it.
>>
>>727120329
1. log cabin, bedroom and a living area
2. metal ladder leaning on the side of the cabin
3. dandelions, wild around the cabin
4. the horse is rearing
5. the storm is closing in on the cabin, it's above one of the mountains of the valley
>>
>>727129500
dubs demands it
>>
>>727120329

1. a wooden house of really dark wood, four stories, looks kind of like the house from Interstellar if you ever saw that.

2. ladder in the library, made of orange fiberglass

3. yellow poppies with really dark purple inside the middle

4. its a white unicorn flying over the dark house

5. way in the distances, I think its approaching but part of me thinks it will go away if I don't think about it
>>
>>727128400
>p this is for you, tell me my fetish

Pirates?
>>
>>727129755
wrong, not even close
>>
>>727129539
tired of guessing. that doesn't make it magic. its probably a one digit number anyways
>>
>>727129600
Not to bad man. Pretty close. Just kinda unnerving about the danger to come.
>>
1. Stone and wood

2. Inside the house on a bunk bed. wood

3. a group of flowers on each side is the door

4. the horse is eating grass

5. the storm is to the West approaching
>>
>>727129600
Also thanks anon
>>
>>727129864
pegging.
>>
>>727120329
House is made of concrete. It is in the shape of a dome. There are two doors but no windows. The house is tall enough to be three stories but there are actually only two inside.

The ladder is made of wood and is accessing the roof.

There are 45 flowers, daisies, they are to the right of the walk up to the front door.

The horse is grazing, relaxed, and otherwise being a horse.

The storm is behind me in the distance but approaching.
>>
>>727129909
danger is all based on your perception.
>>
>>727129989
again, not even close. also can you do mine >>727126507
>>
File: lul5.jpg (364KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lul5.jpg
364KB, 1129x1600px
going to get something to drink guys . give me a few
>>
1) a one story red brick house with a chimney. Out front is a small garden

2)a small metal ladder, a normal home one. It's by the chimney

3)Countless flowers of many different variety, forming hexagons

4)Drinking water

5) The clouds can barely be seen over the rolling hills near the house
>>
>>727128822
Any birthday at all?

Any year at all?

Bank account pin? Phone pin?
>>
>>727120329
Stone, big but not to big

Leaning on the house
>synthetic materials

Flowers cover the yard

running around the yard enjoying itself

Far off but visable
>>
>>727126507
probably depressed and consider your self humble and low key yet assured of yourself. friends are in your life or your value that feeling from having them. you consider family important to you and in your life. you have no where to go but wish you could find somewhere.
>>
File: betterthantwilight1.jpg (131KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
betterthantwilight1.jpg
131KB, 400x640px
>>727129577
and i posted it there too.
welcome to the matrix faggot.
>>
>>727130489
accurate
>>
>>727130555
trips of truth
>>
>>727129879
>>727129500
>>727128400
dubs demand it OP.
>>
>>727120329
>bricks, a small cottage, has a little stream next to it with a small waterturbine

>wood, leans against the houses wall

>a whole field, in red white and blue

>the horse is resting in the middle of the flowerfield

>the storm is in the flower field and now they're all burning
>>
1. Brick House, average dimensions for southern US

2. Ladder on the left wall made of wood, going to the tin roof

3. Clusters of exotic flowers in a small garden to the right of the door

4. The horse is far behind the house chilling in a small fenced off area

5. The storm is a medium distance away, coming from the front of the house (my back)
>>
>>727130197
Barnyard Porn.
>>
>>727130687
OP here , stop with the fetish shit. sexuality is based on a wide range of appeals and to pin point one thing will never match when you consider the spectrum that is what you find attractive.
>>
>>727130892
still not even close. cmon man.
>>
File: mine.png (54KB, 791x869px) Image search: [Google]
mine.png
54KB, 791x869px
1. The house is made of concrete, half of it is underground. There are no windows but there are openings in the side.

2. There is a ladder in the middle going up to a watch area in the top of the bunk-..house

3. No flowers kappa

4. The horse is being readied for battle by die Höhere Kavallerie-Kommando(didn't copy and paste I swear kappa<3)

5. The storm is approaching. The sound of artillery and gunfire is heard (And Seven Nation Army glitch mob remix kappa)
>>
Also going to get smoke and get a bit drunk brb 5-8 mins
>>
1. it's a white house, normal wood, nothing special, kinda small but two stories.
2. it's a ladder made of water, leaned against the side of the house.
3. yellow flowers scattered through the grass around the front yard
4. it's James Baxter! riding his ball and saying his name for everybody.
5. behind the house thunder strikes and clouds loom forward
>>
>>727121860
It has a high chance of being dead on because you listed very common and broad human traits.
It's the same tatics horoscope writers use.
Tell us op, who are you trying to decive about your "powers", yourself or us?
>>
>>727120329

1. Large modern log house. Two floors with three bedrooms. Large living room with fire place.

2. Wood, leads to attic

3. Kadapul flower, a dozen sitting in a vase.

4. Eating grass

5. Beyond the valley
>>

Small 3 story made of hay

Aluminum ladder leading to the cellar

Crisanthimums in the backyard

Rearing on its hind legs

Far in the distance
>>
File: IMG_0694.jpg (108KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0694.jpg
108KB, 750x750px
Ex stoner with a Bachelors of Science in Engineering; Electrical Engineering major and minor.

I had a very important interview with Cerner the other week.

Waiting on to here back. I believe it all went good.

>I sound permastoned; monotone... the last interviewer made some comment about legalization in Colorado when I asked how expensive it was to live in KC... some how he went to that topic...

Did I get the wrong degree with my monotone voice?

>Hopefully hear back this week a yay or nah...
>>
>>727131160
well the pool of those who hang around 4chan seem to be very similar and once again i cant see who you are so it is a blind guess but based on the person in front of you may seem a lot more accurate
>>
>>727120329
1. Wood cottage. Looks pretty comfortable honestly.
2. I don't want a ladder here, I prefer a set of stairs inside leading to a nice, comfortable attic.
3. The flowers are all around the cottage.
4. The horse is drinking from the nearby lake. It's white and brown.
5. The storm is very far away, northeast from the cottage
>>
>>727130949
if we give you hints will it help with the fun newfriend?
>>
>>727131000
got any hints
also nice trips.
>>
>>727131993
>>727131993
i'm out guys peace
>>
1. A little wood cottage, a little worn and aged.
2. The ladder is made of rope and starts next to me, say 100 yards from the house. Not attached to anything and doesn't end any where above.
3. So many, stretching all through the valley. Tiny things, deep purples and blues.
4. It's munching on the flowers and grass a little ways off.
5. Behind to the right a little ways off. I look forward to it.
>>
>>727132191
>>727131937
>>
>>727131467
>monotone voice
pls take this test anon :
http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

(post results)
>>
File: face3.png (288KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
face3.png
288KB, 400x400px
OP HERE , Im going to bed. got wizard work early in the morning. Gn you fags.
>>
1.house is huge, it's made of wood. Creepy but beautiful

2.there is a ladder leading to the roof at the side of the house, leaning against the roof, doesn't look completely safe

3. yellow and white flowers cover the front garden of the house, tons of them

4.the black horse is Injured it needs help as it walks through the valley not far from the house

5. the storm is approaching from the east, it sounds bad
>>
1.a small house made of straw.
2.a normal metal latter, on the front of the small house, just a little off the front door.
3. Huge amounts of flowers that fill the walls and bottom of the valley.
4.The ha good bit away from the house, resting.
5. The storm is far off in the distance, barely visible.

Divine me wizard man!
>>
>>727120329
Small shack with wooden boards for walls, coated with white paint that's been peeling for several years now.

2. Coming out of a sewer, made of steel, and bolted into the cement wall.

3. Three, out in a desert.

4. Watching me over a fence.

5. It's a sound effect in my headphones.
>>
>>727120329
1. A neo-classical Georgian colonial, brick siding, painted white. Black shutters, a large black wrought iron front door. You walk into a grand foyer, white marble floors, 35 foot tall ceilings, and grand staircase that doesn't take up too much room. The decor is sparse, the furniture, finely appointed, a mix of traditional and modern.

2. There is a ladder made of mahogany and maple. It's propped up against the house. I'm using it to climb unto the roof to watch the sunset over the hills.

3. There are flowers at the edge of my yard, by a small creek. They're white wildflowers, Queen Anne's Lace, and the most yellow daisy's anyone could imagine.

4. There's a wild Mustang in the distance. It's brown and has a white diamond pattern between it's eyes. It's charging towards me, but suddenly slows down and starts to drink from the creek.

5. There's a storm in the valley next to mine. I can feel it in the air. It's humid, the air is charged with electrons. It's in the distance but it's coming towards me. The sun is setting, the clouds are rolling in. They're very high and thick. The sky turns mauve, and purple when the lightning cracks every so often. It's making the sunset look very beautiful. It's red and orange and pink.
>>
File: IMG_0813.png (546KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.png
546KB, 1242x2208px
>>727132356

>elaborate
>>
>>727134220
overall more neurodiverse.
If the monotone complaint becomes common blame it on aspergers (probably not though, but y'know).
>>
It is made of wood, 3 stories, and well kept. The ladder is made of metal and is in a pool. There are thousands of sunflowers. The horse is jumping and running through nature, alone. The storm is tropical, near Tampa bay.
>>
File: IMG_0814.jpg (20KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0814.jpg
20KB, 193x261px
>>727134638

That's cute.

I know what I am talking about and etc.... but I guess being monotone and ex-stoner doesn't really help to pass along my intellect.

Oh well... fuck the system
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.