[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

File: freeza.png (302KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
freeza.png
302KB, 640x480px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>727118708
his brother being COOLER than he ever was
>>
>>727118708
He didnt have any problems except for some fuckin monkeys

Man i hate monkeys
>>
>>727118708
He wanted to rule the universe and be the strongest, and some country fuck with a tail is like "lol let's fight for shits n gigglez freezypop"
>>
>>727118802
i think i love u
>>
>>727118802
Just krillin in the frieza, but the cooler's cold too.
>>
amerifag personality, overcompensating being a midget.
>>
>>727119861
Did you just say Amerifag?
Boi I swear America is a 1st world country and Better than most countries to live in.
American's don't have 1 single personality, you are stereotyping Americans. Not all Americans are fags and not all fags are American.
>>
>>727120105
Fuck off frieza you amerifag
>>
>>727118708
Everyone kept thinking he was a she. Also short in normal form.
>>
>>727120105
You fuck off fucking sand nigger living in nigeria little bitch ass motherfucker lookin like burnt KFC straight from mcdonalds you 3rdworldfag.
>>
File: goku_kinto_un.jpg (42KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
goku_kinto_un.jpg
42KB, 960x720px
>>727118708
well, he had those little purple lips.. and those weird ears... also he's kind of a jerk.
>>
>>727120105
it would be a way more complex debate than that, indeed, but i'm talking about the american way of taking everything they want to from whoever they want to, the old roman way.
if you don't know, or care about what is a fact, then u're not even fit to say USA is better than most countries, when you don't even have a proper public healthcare/education/justice system.
>>
>>727118708
That's a girl
>>
>>727120768
Nigger its PVP. Defend your shit or get it taken.
>>
>>727120823
I got my first boner watching freeza

Now I'm ashamed
>>
>>727121199
really nice point, use it everytime you get your bike stolen or your gf blacked.
>>
>>727120823
Arcosians actually reproduce asexually so its technically a hermaphrodite if anything.
>>
File: 1573979.png (668KB, 767x573px) Image search: [Google]
1573979.png
668KB, 767x573px
he died like a bitch
>>
>>727121583
>>implying i ride a fucking faggotcycle
>>implying i have time to deal with some niggerfucking slag
Do better failbait.
>>
>>727120768
Lol ok I'll do a debate.

I mean, America isn't really all that imperial right now, it just wants to defeat ISIS and go home, the other stuff was the Bush administration. The cold war was about the domino effect, panama canal was given back. Manifest destiny is seen as a bad thing, and everything else is isolationist.

But who care's about not having free healthcare when you have a good paying job among a sea of opportunity. The education system isn't bad as long as you're not an idiot and can get As. And the Justice system is still pretty fair.

To conclude, America may not be the best 1st world country, but it's better than everybody who isn't 1st world, and besides, there are 50 states each with their own individual laws, it would be hard not to find what you like.
>>
>>727120768
>>>/pol/
>>
>>727121776
implying you fucking imply something at all besides being a cunt with no fucking arguments but "defend your shit". man up.
>>
>>727118708

He wasn't having a problem.

Until, that is, that piece of shit Goku showed up and ruined everything.

Freeza was a necessary evil. A balance in the universe. Taking the role of an absolute power, he reigned over the lesser races, exterminating them when they grew too much to maintain that balance.

Freeza was the only one to make the hard choice. Sure, after a thousand years or so, he became cynical, tyrannical and vain, but even so his legions remained loyal and the universe, under his watchful gaze, remained overall prosperous.

You're presented the story of Dragonball Z through the perspective of Goku and the Earthlings, and of course in their minds Freeza is evil. But was he not just in his quest for immortality? Was he not fair in his dealings?

Freeza did nothing wrong. If the Namekians had fully cooperated, Freeza would have been merciful.

Actually, I'm just kidding. Freeza was a spoiled manchild with a hate boner for things he was scared of. What a total bitch.
>>
What if Freeza is based on Napoleon?
>>
>>727121910
you may find it. but u may not. that's not an option if everyone has the same education/healthcare regardless social status.
>>727121926
yes, but u can't ask what's wrogn with an imperialist with indentity issues and not fall into politics.
>>
>>727118708
>>
>>727122738
always thought it was more a hitler one, with all that madness rallying troops to find old artifacts to see if he/she/it can rule his dick at all.
>>
>>727118708
Time to Godwin this thread.

He was the Hitler of Universe 7. Believed in one true race, eliminating all others to purge them and obtain complete control over his own master race.
>>
>>727122782
How is America (Within the last decade) Imperialist?
>>
>>727121910

Let's not forget it was the US that started the shitstorm in the Middle East, trying to mess around with geopolitics and attempted resource grabs. The superpowers are not gonna play ball, and DPRK are still being edgelords (ones with capability to go nuclear if they didn't have China to reign them in a bit).

Team America is still in operation, as sad as it is to think about it.
>>
>>727123003
u can't always be attacking, america is still too young, the roman empire lasted for centuries. think this way, how is america not imperialist because of this decade? (iraq, afghanistan, libia, siria... and all the "free trade agreements" where all what's free is for the usa, look how weel it went for mexico, supporting the saudis and fighting Daesho.O) duuude, are u fucking serious?
>>
He has a dick head. Just look at it . It's in the shape if the head on a dick.
>>
>>727118708
He used black lipstick and his elite troop were gay(er) powerrangers
really makes you think.
>>
>>727123625
I can barely understand you.
Old rulers could keep their seat their entire life, nowadays elections are held every 2-4 years to keep the public opinion held, which is why America even 10 years ago could be vastly different than what it is now, especially with the shift in party power every couple of terms.
The Bush administration caused this "Imperialist" hate towards the USA and has been mostly fixed by Obama with ISIS nearing its last days. Trump seems to have no interest in the middle east other than to defeat ISIS and focus on becoming more isolationist.
>>
>>727123800
LGBT army trying to steal your balls
>>
>>727124226
Dragonball G
>>
File: 1474560686341.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474560686341.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>727120105
Lol how does it feel to live in the shittiest first world country ?
You're basically a third world country now that your president is a backwards POS.
Give up that silly nationalist spirit, ameritrash, nobody's scared of you now that your governement has no legitimacy.
>>
>>727124175
hahahah USA has been knw as imperialist since Nixon (at least). are u that blind to pretend that a two party system is enough to represent public concerns? when you've just said "American's don't have 1 single personality", i'm quite sure there's more than 2.
Obama just put the media attention on a selfmade war on the other side of the globe, the goal is still the same, obama just kept playing The game.
>>
>>727125006
>the game
you just lost
>>
>>727124947
Lol.
What's so bad about the POTUS right now? He mostly seems to be keeping an isolationist attitude towards the world and what can be perceived as against other nations is really for the American people. Cancelling trade deals, building walls, closing borders, it's really all in support of the American economy even if America's image is completely destroyed.
>>
>>727125908
You mean >>>/pol/
Three arrows, anon, three.
>>
>>727126126
yes, that is exactly what I mean't
>>
>>727125872
not a good idea, not even a slightly bad one. Usa economy depends mostly on international trading finances. you don't have a competitive, neither strong industrial complex besides technology (processes, not raw materials) to depend on it. it's like pointing a gun at your face hoping the bullet goes through without blowing your head off.
>>
Hitler complex
>>
File: patrickomfg.jpg (57KB, 960x949px) Image search: [Google]
patrickomfg.jpg
57KB, 960x949px
>>727125872
He's not an isolationist. I'M an isolationist.
He's a fucking sellout and a liar. He'll investing in China with one hand while holding a ''FUCK CHINA'' board on the other. he doesn't support the american economy, he supports his own god damn wallet and that's about it. No real american president that cares about economy would spend what Trump spends for his personnal expenses.
You and me have similar priorities, but you believe a lie if you believe that Cheeto-Face-Mc-Shit-for-Brains gives a single flying fuck about America's economy, the well-being of its citizen or even the issue of the stagnating economy of the midwestern states.
You can be a conservative and a capitalist if you want to, be a pragmatic and look over the boundaries of ideology: The guy is here to sell america to the highest bidder; he has no loyalty towards the Constitution or The People
>>
>>727126430
But you forgot, America is the best country on earth, and don't you forget it.
>inb4 hurr durr middle east
WWII fucko's
>Checkmate
There's already a good trade deal in place no need for TPP.
>>
>>727126861
couldn't say it better.
>>
>>727126960
you didn't won WWII, in anycase russia won WWII, you just came here to kill the bitch after redfags beat the shit out of her.
>>
>>727126960
TPP was mostly designed to keep America on top in Pacific trade. Without it, China will undoubtedly step up to fill in. China gets stronger while we get weaker.
>>
>>727127482
the opening of a second front, the western front, was crucial to the success of the russians on the eastern front.
you neglect that
>>
>>727120768
Free inadequate healthcare=awesome
Education you may be correct
Justice system? You mean making everything that is illegal, legal, and therefore crime rates go down?

The liberal "progressive" Anti-American utopia.
>>
File: 1482551245471.jpg (20KB, 396x160px) Image search: [Google]
1482551245471.jpg
20KB, 396x160px
>>727127704
China is breaking the US's hegemony in Africa and South America and that's a good fucking thing. because the american force was based on the subjugation of weaker nations and their governement.
Now that the hegemony is broken, these nations can work towards their independance.
That's pretty cool
>>
File: Freezer.gif (100KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Freezer.gif
100KB, 500x300px
>>727120709
And apparently this is now happening. Vegeta! Explain!
>>
>>727128053
And you don't think that China will step right up to create yet another hegemony based on subjugating lesser nations?
>>
>>727127999
shame on your for your shit debate skills
gtfo, you dont deserve your trips
>>
>>727127999
>You mean making everything that is illegal, legal, and therefore crime rates go down?
And you think it's better that we continue pissing away trillions of dollars incarcerating people for victimless crimes like nonviolent drug crimes?
>>
>>727128162
You see Freeza, this isn't an ordinary Sayian you're dealing with
>>
File: kebabhateshim.jpg (24KB, 500x217px) Image search: [Google]
kebabhateshim.jpg
24KB, 500x217px
>>727128204
No, they can't.
A hegemony is based on being the unique influence in a region. It requires a direct proximity and an overwelming military force. China has neither. It's isolated by the Pacific Ocean and America to their East, India to their south, Russia north and Iran and the league of petrol producing countries to their West.
Plus, when an hegemony breaks, usually, the regional influence is taken over by the local political powerhouse. That would be Brazil and Equador in South America. As of Africa, China's influence IS growing, but their making themselves a rather fair and profitable ally, much more than westerners and commies ever were.
Truth is, there are so many influencial players worldwide ATM that it's safe to say the age of hegemonies and rivalitives is over.
>>
File: heart_pierced.png (775KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
heart_pierced.png
775KB, 1023x768px
>>727128911
Seriously...you have no idea how old it got!
>>
>>727118708
virginia was playing with boys in spandex and u cant be doing that
>>
>>727118708
The main problem was that he was in such a shit show called DBZ.

It was fucking HORRIBLE
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.