[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What drugs are your favorite drugs? I'll start, heroin and weed.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 26

File: IMG_3395.jpg (44KB, 340x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3395.jpg
44KB, 340x350px
What drugs are your favorite drugs? I'll start, heroin and weed.
>>
Ketamine & Weed
>>
just shot 22mg of FIBF
>>
>>727061140
Alcohol, Ketamine, and the occasional bit of heroin or weed.
>>
md n weed
>>
alcool, weed
>>
File: 1490631456265.jpg (57KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
1490631456265.jpg
57KB, 600x432px
>>727061140
Water, Air, Tynol
>>
crack and herion takes the edge off the day...
>>
mdma/weed
>>
oxy/weed
>>
>>727061140
I only smoke the weeds, but I think my favorite is pure MDMA.
That and cannabis.

LSD/psylocibin is good too.
>>
mdma, weed and pic related
>>
Living my entire life in Ohio, where weed isn't legal, I've still never figured out how anyone actually 'gets' weed without major fear of getting into trouble. Almost 40 and still never seen weed in person. Seems that the only opportunity is when you are a teen or early 20s when you are less worried about messing up you professional life due to arrest from trying to buy drugs.
>>
>>727061848
im in ohio. weed has been decriminalized here for YEARS.

if you are caught with anything less than a shitload of weed, its a misdemeanor. Ive been caught and all that happened was i had to throw out my weed.

Ive found hookups just by going outside at bars and asking to borrow a light. Check the bottom of the lighter. If it has black soot on it, 99% chance they smoke weed.
>>
>>727061848
tagging onto my previous post, i should also mention my roomate 5 years ago got busted with a full grow operation in our basement. it was scary because a bunch of cops were in our place and took everything. guess what his punishment was, even with PROOF that he was selling?

60 hours community service. and its been completely expunged from his record. Ohio doesnt give a fuuuuck about weed.
>>
Ket, weed and coke

Used to love mdma but after a while it gets shit
>>
>>727062027
Cool info.
I suppose the issue is that no family-responsible man can risk arrest and misdemeanor possibilities by asking around for weed.
>>
MDMA and weed 10/10 times
>>
Meth
>>
>>727062296
Thats just it though. You arent going to be arrested for a misdemeanor. At WORST you pay a ticket. They legit didnt even arrest us when they raided the full grow op in the basement. They just left and we went out to bars later.

If you are truly worried, just go to Comfest this year (if you are near Columbus) and ask anyone who is openly smoking weed (A LOT of ppl). You will get an easy hookup. NOBODY is going to freak out on you, i promise you.

I get it if you were worried about scoring oxy or heroin, but those have become such a huge problem here that the cops sincerely dont give a shit about weed now more than ever.
>>
>>727062027
This so bad so $20 worth of coke gets ur dick sucked in most states just ask your seller if he knows any girls that buy it and tell him you'll buy some more from him to get her # and once a junky realizes she can suck your dick for a fix you pretty much have head a call away for life
>>
Md and ket

Md does not hit me like it used to, but still love it. Feel like i need to try some new shit
>>
>>727062578
And most cops don't care abt heroin if you give up your dealer but that's why you get a stable of dealers (5-6) and you sell out the shitiest one. Source am heroin addict 3 yrs
>>
>>727062773
,also weed is the most over rated load of piss
>>
>>727062724
Lol I guess. The guy just wanted a weed hookup though and stated that hes a family man, so I dont think hes too concerned about scoring junky head.
>>
File: EyeLSA.jpg (285KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
EyeLSA.jpg
285KB, 720x1280px
i love good weed, smoked pretty much daily for the past 4 years.
i enjoy mdma and lean, both are pretty much favorites but i don't do them that often (like 2-3 times a year)

otherwise i tried:
p. cubensis shrooms, truffles, lsa seeds, salvia&salvia extracts up to 25x, coke, different MDMx pills (ecstasy)
uhh and kratom.

salvia was the most fucked up high i ever had thou
>>
Weed, benzos, and lean but the last two really will fuck you up if you go hard. I only smoke pot now and life is good.
>>
>>727061140
IV heroin unfortunately... im only 20 with no job or place to live. anyone reading this. dont do it. its pretty fucking great though
>>
>>727063345
im sooooo close to taking the dive. ive been addicted to oxy for 2.5 years now and its just so fucking insanely expensive.

TONS of ppl dying from fent pockets in H around here though so its kept me scared enough to not take the dive.
>>
>>727063345
>dont do it. its pretty fucking great though
now i kinda want to. thanks anon!
>>
Does anybody tried LSD? I'm seriously considering it. Been smoking weed for too long.
>>
Caffeine
>>
>>727063490
do it, lots of fun.
>>
>>727063490
my friends are huge in to lsd/acid. just take it in a controlled environment(home or somewhere similar) and have a friend with you so you know how you'll react to it. after that, do it wherever you feel comfortable.
>>
Super Mario's magic Mushrooms
>>
>>727063149
How are lsa seeds? I'm growing some rn. Also do all morning glory strains produce ergine? I couldn't find the ones that they recommend so I just got a different kind.
>>
>>727063442
i test all my bags i get before i shoot them and always shoot up around someone else with narcan on hand. not everyone has that luxury though. stay away from the needle if anything though. the needle is the most addicting part.
>>
>>727063490
try it if you feel you are ready. make sure you are comfortable with the people you do it with and are comfortable in your surroundings. set and setting is key.
>>
File: IMG_5604.jpg (14KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5604.jpg
14KB, 190x266px
>>727061140
Jesus is my drug
>>
>>727062901
But junky head is the best bc if she don't do a good job u just tell her I'll get someone else and she freaks trying to suck you better lol or better yet best feeling in the world is busting a line then having her bust a line off your Weiner and have her suck off the rest the coke gets your dick a lil numb tho lol
>>
>>727063490
Lsd is so much fun. You should try it, it's not an everyday thing like weed though
>>
>>727063697
go with Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. they contain for lsa than morning glory. lookup an extraction method for them.
>>
>>727063879
Unfortunately couldn't find any HBW seeds around here. Maybe I'll order some
>>
>>727061140
Caffeine, nicotine and alcohol.
>>
File: 1488719801909.png (535KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488719801909.png
535KB, 500x500px
>>727063490
Its an experience to be sure. Have someone not (dropping) nearby, and do it somewhere your very comfortable, like home. Would recommend tho. Keep in mind the high is like 10 hrs
>>
File: image.jpg (648KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
648KB, 1129x1600px
Burritos.
>>
>>727063783
GODISDEAD
>>
Neurontin. GABA Analogues are amazing in general. Lyrica as well. They are very easy to get prescribed and if you take them sparingly, they provide the perfect feeling every day. Lyrica you can take as much as you want and never build a tolerance, as Pregabalin never builds up in your system.
>>
>>727064034
G O D S N O T D E A D
>>
Jesus, Christ And Mary
>>
>>727061140

All drugs are gay af, but weed is harmless. Beyond weed? You just too fucking edgy for your own good.
>>
weed and phenylpiracetam
>>
God died with Jesus
>>
>>727063697
>>727063490
i tried only lsa, don't know how it compares to LSD.
was pretty fucked up, my thoughts were random, i was laughing at the dumbest shit, mostly lying around on the floor, and stretching my fingers and arms. stretching felt amazingly good. i went to a huge mirror and laughed some more, tried to take a picture - it took about 20min to make the pic in here>>727063149
afterwards i went back to my room, was kinda horny but as i said, weird thinking.
slapped my dick a few times across my desk, then took a bit of snow from outside the window and placed the snow on my dick and balls while masturbating. fucked up but would consider doing it again/10

usually im pretty under control when i take drugs, like the first time i took mdma (150+ mg pure crystals).
want story? i have a few i could type

>>727063490
anyway, back to your question. 2 friends of mine did LSD for the first time, but at the time they were both on a 2 week daily mdma escalation.
so they took each a pill, i think green chupa chups and popped the acid shortly before the molly peak.
when they shortly found a topic to talk, they seemed normal and talked pretty focused for 1min, then their conversation went back to weird and they kept talking about the same things back again in a loop. then 1min of clearness, then back to random shit.
anyway, one of them turned out fine - the other one has regular panic attacks.
i would never do 2 drugs at the same time (unless one of them is weed, but i wouldn't smoke much - learned that the hard way), and im pretty sure it's his own fault as
>2 week mdma
>then mdma+lsd combo
>he knew his family has a record of anxiety related stuff, but he still did drugs
but this story seriously made me reconsider taking LSD, as of now i still never tried it. im curious but holy fuck, im not a friend of chemicals
>>
File: bosch13.jpg (324KB, 1077x1449px) Image search: [Google]
bosch13.jpg
324KB, 1077x1449px
Mushrooms
Ecstasy (but stoped it)
Weed (rarely)
2cb

Going to try DMT, LSD and Datura soon
>>
Cigarettes, Monster Energy drinks, and Espresso are my favourite drugs
>>
>>727064409
>laughing
>unable to do simple tasks
>horny
>conversation is futile and repetitive
Yeah that sounds like lsd
>>
>>727064440
>DMT
im not sure about DMT. i mean, sure great spiritual trips etc.
BUT
i always think, your body produces DMT at birth making it not suck so much. same when you die. im kinda affraid that taking DMT would take some of that 'magic' when you die.
i mean, when i die i want that trippy passage to nothing, im scared it won't be as pleasent when i experience DMT beforehand.
>>
>>727061140
kys
oh wait, you are
>>
wenlefaxine, quetiapine, amisulpiride, caffeine
t. good boy
>>
heroin is actually quite nice if done in moderation.
i smoke it

also weed, mdma and lsd are my favorites. 2 c-b is quite nice too
>>
>>727064706

I understand why you´re afraid, but personally I don´t think you´ll lose the magic bcz even people who use it a lot still have intense trip
>>
>>727064638
well, then i guess there's no need for me trying LSD then lol

but yeah, im generally super horny when on drugs. on MDMA i have a half chubby 'speedy dick' for about 80% time haha
>>
Weed, alcohol, ecstacy, ghb, oxymorphone, lsd, and some kratom.
>>
>>727064891
even if its still as intense, you know what it's like. don't you wanna be surprised at what happens at the moment your heart stopps beating? would it be like some religious people describe it, white light? or would you see some form of your own paradise? or maybe a bad trip?
what i want to say, i don't want to experience something that i experience at my moment of death. i think it takes away the only little bit of pleasure that comes with dying
>>
>>727061223
HEY FRIEND.
>>
LSD if you have spare time is the best. controlled trip with unbelievble high, and the visuals... god damn them visuals... stop being pussies and drop it already, it's less harmful than alchohol.

ecstasy for parties is the best for sure...
>>
File: Just fa my shit up.jpg (271KB, 753x1193px) Image search: [Google]
Just fa my shit up.jpg
271KB, 753x1193px
getting good grades and my parent's pride.
>>
>>727065176
have you ever tried ecstasy/mdma when just chilling with a few good friends at home and listening to music & talking about stuff?
beats every molly club experience
>>
>>727065174
haha hey !
>>
>>727062888
hahaha you get shit weed
>>
>>727065289
That's pretty gay. Did you start fingering each other's asses after an hour?
>>
>>727064409
damn your pupils went huge bro haha
>>
File: high on jenkem.webm (1MB, 226x400px) Image search: [Google]
high on jenkem.webm
1MB, 226x400px
>>727061140
jenkem
>>
>>727061140
Xanax taked the cake for me
>>
>>727062887
you are the worst kind of faggot dude
>>
>>727061140

alcool , coke , weed
>>
S H R O O M S
H
R
O
O
M
S
>>
>>727064706
this isn't true.. Its not produced when you die. i thought this too but it's not proven at all
>>
>>727063345
20 year old in recovery off heroin
you can quit man i lost everything too and im in almost the same spot as you
quit or die. u got 2 choices
>>
>>727065438
>hahaha you get shit weed
this.
i smoke for about 4 years now. smoked a few times from friends, wasn't so good, tasted just ok.
first started smoking weed seriously when got some from darknet (evolution/agora) because i didn't wanna deal with people. ordered for about 1,5 years, stopped that then started buying local. got some good connections but weren't that great as DN.
went to amsterdam, was a cannabis cup judge, nothing was close to DN.
i bought some Vanilla Kush when i was once in Prague, that was the only thing i got in real life that could be compared to PROPER 10/10 DN weed.

right now the best i get is maybe 8,5-9/10 when all DN stuff was 9,5-10/10.
i can only dream about the dispensary weed you can get in US/CA since i can't order from DN anymore
>>
iam surprised nobody really mentioned coke
>>
>>727065289
this is correct as fuck
>>
Cocaine
>>
>>727065892
I just did it, I smoke weed everyday but getting bored of it, I plant alot of weed
>>
>>727065875
>Prague weed

everytime i visit prague with my gf we buy weed there too because it is freaking amazing and cheap as fuck
>>
>>727065915

this is homosexual behaviour
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1920x1080px
Definitely LSD and weed.

Although dabs have a special place in my heart as of recent
>>
>>727063702
>i test all my bags i get before i shoot them and always shoot up around someone else with narcan
What junkie actually does this?

Like, really? Because if this is true, then you're not that bad off yet and you should probably stop now.
>>
>>727065714
your grammar checks out
>>
>>727065353
I'm about to go in a k-hole today. Why not?
>>
i vape
>>
>>727065892
because the high is not worth the price
>bought coke from DN
>washed it
>took it in one session with friends

i get how somebody can get used to it but for me it's not worth the money at all
>>
Oxy and LSD. Used to love smoking weed, but ever since six months ago when I started railing 20mg of oxy per person each night with my girlfriend, I've been finding myself trying to chase that same high with weed. Nothing compares to that whole body itchiness. I fucking love the feeling of my face when I'm on oxy. The itch was annoying at first, but now I crave it. Unfortunately I've been out for a month now. >Tl;Dr I want more oxy
>>
i just got my hands on some dmt. Amazing stuff, really intense.
>>
>>727065731
Oh the righteous user lol
>>
>>727065875
op who posted the quoted comment here. I agree about dam weed... it's soo overrated. I also purchase my weed on DN... straight from cali £300 an ounce but holy fuck it's like alien weed... thin mint cookies, blueberry muffins, cookies and cream... i can sell for £120 a quarter it's crazy
>>
anybody do Krokodil?
>>
>>727066152
Depends on where you live
>>
>>727066327
germany
>>
>>727066290
nope im clean off the dope now, and now clean off the subs dude

enjoy the diahhrea and wanting to die while you are covered in sweat over a toilet bowl
>>
>>727066388
im right next to fucking colombia and peru
>>
>>727066319
Lmfao. Maybe some dumb meth heads,
>>
>>727061140
acid and opium (not the faggy H)
>>
>>727061140
Is it sperm on the spoon?
>>
>>727066051
okay mate lol grow up. you won't ever experience the mdma bliss of chilling listening to music (not shit club music) rolling around in blankets smoking weed. unlucky... stick to your 'straight' behaviour
>>
>>727066447
lucky bastard Q_Q
>>
>>727065997
yes, its so good!
>arrive in Prague by train - had some weed with me (i was on my way to CannaFest haha)
>get out, go into the park thats right outside of train station
>start rolling a joint
>some dude comes around and asks me and my friend something, we ask if he speaks english
>he asks if he could have a paper from us, and if he can chill at our bench
>sure dude

>smoking
> a couple comes around and asks me and my friend something
>again, ask if they speak english
>they say yes, ask if we could sell them some weed
>say nope, we're looking for some too
>the dude that asked for the paper pulls out a box out of his backpack and asks how much we need
>ILOVEPRAGUE.PNG

bought about 10g for something like 70-80 euro, was great weed and a pretty solid price if you consider buying on the street (most people want 10euro a G anyways)

next day i went into the same park looking for some weed, saw a dude with a shoe box with holes
was making my third round around the park when i looked at the guy again, a girl was asking him something and he IMMEDIATELY PULLS OUT A HUGE FUCKING BRANCH OF WEED with huge fucking buds.
the smell hit me from 10 meters in a second.
went to him, bought everything he had left. that was the vanilla kush, top fucking investment
>>
>>727066306
I love the dam weed it depends where you buy it from u can get the 10/10 stuff bit pricey tho and the hash I love from there to I want to start getting off the dn don't really know what I'm doing would love to try the cali bud
>>
Huffing my own fermented shit.
>>
>>727066628
no lie.... I'm going Prague based on this comment loool thank you bro x
>>
>>727065289
well, MDMA is a stimulant. usually you just start moving and dancing for no reason. i think it will weird to take it home. PLUS and it's the most important reason for me not to do it is because MDMA is not safe is LSD. it's pretty harmful. so when I get my MDMA trip unlocked every 2-3 months, i prefer to go to the Time Warp(look it up) instead of chatting with my homies about stuff. plus it's gay.
>>
>>727065795
*only proven in rats
>>
>>727061140
OxyCodone, MSContin, high end bourbons.
>>
>>727066431
Okay so you'd defend the people that sell heroin right? The people that literally sold you poison and would sell you down the river for nothing if it meant them getting an inch ahead in life those are the people that we should defend? Now there's a huge difference between your best buddy neighborhood weed dealer and your dope dealer and by no means don't sell your buddies out but don't think for a second that the guy that sells you heroin is ever your friend that's day one shit nigger trust no one
>>
>>727061140
Heroin, opana, fentanyl

>>727061848 Ive lived in Ohio my whole life, and im in my 40's. Never had an issue finding weed at all at any point in my life.

>>727063442
Just snort and smoke it, I've been on H for roughly 6 years doing this and it beats paying $40 for a 30mg roxy
>>
Weed and mushrooms, I had a better season that expected whilst picking shrooms last year, still got about 4oz dried
>>
L S D
>>
File: IMG_0881.jpg (114KB, 430x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0881.jpg
114KB, 430x250px
>>727061140
I like shrooms. A lot.
>>
>>727066209

Chasing oxy high with weed is just going to waste a lot of weed.

>be in Africa
>see Zebra
>fire up the snowblower
>WINNING
>>
>>727066760
not this anon but i can confirm his post. it's really, REALLY good weed for a cheap price. competition is also very high in prague so that's why nearly everbody sells premium weed cheap
>>
>>727066306
i got busted because the guy i ordered from, some dude from Spain that i was buying 5g pack for the past 2 months.
got a letter from police, saying i should come to some station near an airport. OH SHIT.jpg
tl;dr cops say they intercepted 10g of weed for me, showed me a printed picture of a vacuum sealed foil (it had a small tear in the middle...)
didn't prove anything, but they said if such a 'coincidence' happens again - that if they find drugs sent to my address a second time then i will be fucked.

makes me sad :(
>>
>>727066519
I think you are confusing LSD and MDMA. what you are describing is a LSD trip . MDMA is to rave fam
>>
>>727063490
don't listen to these people telling you to be in a controlled environment. Me and my friends went through manhatten and had the greatest time, no one gives a shit if you're tripping and you want to have shit to see to entertain yourself
>>
>>727061848
Gtfo out of Ohio then.
>>
>>727061140
Cigs and beer. I do smoke weed with the GF but I could probably do without it.
>>
>>727066907
Yeah, I've learned that one the hard way. Good news though, I found some idiot that is willing to trade K|56s for some HBWR seeds. About 50 seeds for 5 pills.
>>
>>727066519
wow, I only need to read about it and there's going an mdma chil through my body! Best stuff to chill & talk with friends

>>727066051
grow up clostet faggot: Only a real faggot sees faggotry everywhere homo
>>
>>727061140
coke and lsd
>>
>>727066760
not sure if this is trusted, but a friend of mine sent me this picture.
apparently he got it from some local guy when he asked him about where he can buy weed. the addresses with dots are places he went and got bud.

butstill, Centra Prague Train Station - the park right in front. just go around there and you surely find great weed.

just look out for cops and cops dressed as civilians. got caught smoking once outside of the canna fest building on a bench, they asked if it was all the weed i have (i had a shitload in the backpack). told them yes, they believed it.
had to pay 250CZK (~8 euro) for smoking weed lel
>>
Drugs and alcohol are a poison. Why in the world do you want hinder your bodies capabilities is beyond me.
>>
>>727067433
To increase odds of my willy getting touched
>>
>>727065687
Lucky ass tree right there!
>>
weed, and only weed, beer and cigs as an addition

all kind of cocaine substitute I would have to pop cause of price causes wayy to horrible slide to handle. And pills are good but hard to get in my area, plus I dont get that much of a kick
>>
>>727067433
>all psychodelica are harmless and non-toxic
sugar is more lethal than LSD
also driving 1 hour on the highway is an equivalent of 1 cig
>>
>>727064870
>heroin
>in moderation
HA! HAHAHAHAHA!
That's a good one. I don't care who you are. You try it, you'll eventually be dependent on it. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>727067641
I only use once a month and purely on a recreational basis, it could be much different if I were someone poorer, someone less middle class; blacks for example
>>
>>727067641
you can

just smoke once and let it be for half a year. it's quite simple and the same with people who only smoke on partys.

i also have some tilidin here and i'm in no mood to consume them. i don't care who you are but project one's character onto others
>>
>>727066539
Lol, I dont think im lucky, I almost got overdose two days ago
>>
>>727067831
*don't
>>
>>727064440
please just don't do datura. high chance youll end up hurting yourself or land in a psych ward.
>>
Nothing. I love being sober and in control of my mind. kek at all the losers in here that ''needs'' drugs to feel alive. You're fucking weak. Get help or neck yourself.
>>
>>727064079
Why We are thing that nasizm was wrong. True is Jesus was wrong
>>
>>727061140
amphetamines
>>
>>727068019
those who have to state they have "control over their mind" clearly don't have control over their mind. if you think drugs make you worse you are already bottom tier human who is afraid of new stuff and ideas.
>>
>>727063490
i sold acid for 3 years in high school. I've done an absurd amount.
I highly recommend you try it.
I agree with theory that acid makes you a more intelligent person, overall. It helps break down concepts and ideas that you've never questioned.
It's a real eye-opener, of a drug.

My only advice is to eat a meal first.
This is because the peak, lasts about the first 4 hours. (the last 4 hours are all coming down, and are quite manageable, comparatively)

Anyway, eat something. Because if you don't, and you get hungry while high, it's sometimes hard to eat, and the hunger pains, can really ruin your trip.
If you DO have to eat while high, i recommend dry foods, like nuts, or seeds, or crackers maybe....
...anything that doesn't lend itself to the perception that it's 'moving' or otherwise alive, lol.

Happy tripping, faggot!
>>
>>727066698
i agree bro... i recently went barney's / grey area and paid around 20g for some nice liberty haze/cookies kush but honestly that's still expensive considering where you are... it's bc it's not regulated out there. regarding dnm, it's not hard learn mate... so worth it
>>
File: IMG_0635.png (698KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0635.png
698KB, 750x1334px
I was a part of the Florida pain pill epidemic. Love/hate relationship with opiates
>Was like 13, could get roxy 30s for 5$ so I'd use my lunch money to buy pills
>(I had chronic pain from being a gymnast through my formative years of growth).
>Use of pills and coke went on for years
>exacerbated by (and introduced by) crazy ex boyfriend who was 18 when I was 13
>he manipulated me as I was young and mentally feeble and omw to drug addiction and forced sex upon me on my period or when I said no
>he's now in a mental institution for attempted first degree murder on his stepdad
>finally graduated to shooting heroin at 16 as pills were expensive.
>Stripper at 18 had moved out, ended up in rehab twice
>kept using
>got sent to stay with/meet family for the first time, out of state across country
>ended up getting sexually abused by methhead uncle
>threatened me with assault rifles unless sex acts were performed
>gave me meth as a means of manipulation (I was dopesick at the time, so it was cruel.) >I ended up finally telling mom, questioned by police, I left state quietly and he ended up in prison.
>Whole side of the family blamed me, grandpa told me to my face.
>ended up with hep c, got treated but relapsed and am still currently awaiting retesting to confirm reinfection
>was arrested for drug para the day after my 20th birthday. just recently cleared that legal charge up after almost two years.
>was on methadone and xanax for a couple months, accidentally overdosed first day ended up with a broken stirnum from CPR
>got off methadone relapsed a good few times but have been clean now for a couple months without desire to use.
>much more to the story, much more shittiness that I take full responsibility for but now severe PTSD
>prescribed ketamine for PTSD, abuse it, currently have cellulitis because of missed injection (and what I assume is compromised immune system from hep c reinfection)

Tldr; not sure if pain from drug addiction is worse than this reality sometimes.
>>
>>727068410
Marry me bitch let's do this
>>
>>727068019
you're thinking of heroin. maybe crack too.

Fun drugs like weed, shrooms, or acid have nothing to do with being 'needed' usually, and are just about having fun.

Also, you're an idiot. You should look into doing something about that.
>>
>>727068410
I have a lot of pretty tragic/sometimes exciting stories from drug escapades otherwise this is insanely condensed. Its hard to live with myself tbh. But lots of experience in most drugs and am a phlebotomist now so always open to answering questions esp for harm reduction purposes.
>>
>>727068638
sure let's go.
>>
Hash weed and truffels (<- mushrooms)
>>
>>727069070
mushrooms > truffels

but that's just me
>>
>>727062027
can u explain the black soot
>>
>>727068867
Can relate
>>
>>727069247
I'm genuinely sorry to hear that.
>>
>>727061140
>>
>>727068995
You're perfect for me I'm naturally immune to hep C I've been exposed but I have no virus in me for the last 6 months and doc thinks I'm part of the 1 in 20 ppl that are immune to it.. I also shot ice and coke and dope and all that shit cleaned up on methadone now and I'm down to 100mls from 240mls planning to be off most drugs but occasionally 420 for the rest of my days I've already done a firetrucks worth of IV drugs in me anyway and I've come out relatively ok at 28 with no diseases or dead organs
>>
LSD/shrooms are all you'll ever need
>>
Shrooms and DMT (Ayahuasca/Mimohuasca) are the only drug I ever consummed, including alcool and tobacco.
Started at 17, alone, no sound, in the dark.
Now 28, still alone, no sound, in the dark.
>>
>>727067527
Fair enough but wouldn't working out and getting your shit together increase even more?

>>727067637
I cycle and walk... never go near highways and public roads unless I need to shop, gym or work.
>>
>>727066767
apologies you're correct
>>
>>727069436
Well the only advice I have to say is never say never cause the moment that you let your guard down, life fucks you up with some sorta life-altering bullshit. But maybe that's just the PTSD talking.

I'm not sure about hep c immunity the mechanism of the virus is tricky but if that's the case you're real goddamn lucky.

My boyfriend is the same age but he's never done anything outside of smoke pot, it's kind of sad we live in two different worlds. Sometimes I feel like I've forged an identity through drugs and will only be accepted and loved fully by somebody who's experienced it as well. But that could also be shitty, drug love is codependent as fuck.
>>
>>727066990
fucking hell seriously mate? what area you from pls? I've been lucky so far after around 30 orders... plus about 13 international from dam/Spain and cali
>>
>>727069436
Also good luck with the methadone that's a hefty dose I only ever got up to 85 mg for 3 months and the withdrawals were absolute hell.
>>
Only if I could buy the drug I really want, weed dealers are everywhere, but I have a hard time finding psychedelic drugs like acid or shrooms.
>>
>>727067336
holy fuck thank u so much for this... also... 8 euro fine hahahha lolssss I'd be burning with no fucks given
>>
>>727070342
Yea I try to drop by 10 a week methadone clinics are for profit they want you to stay there forever and pay them 10 bucks a day just to not feel like shit but it was the last way I could quit I screwed around and sold all my Suboxone for a year and I was using about 1 or 1.5 grams of raw unstopped heroin daily I was literally a guinea pig for dealers to see if their shit was any good and how hard they should stomp it before selling to others
>>
>>727070317
Europe, Austria.
Yeah i had orders as big as 2 ounces from Canada come through fine. That guy from Spain had pretty cheap weed thou and was my reliable small amount connect for about 2 months, he had stuff like blue dream/durban poison/etc.
Dunno why the cops told me it was 10g that they intercepted, either he fucked up and sent me a wrong&torn package or they were trying to see if i'd be surprised and blurr out 'it was supposed to be 5 he he he, oops'

anyways, fuck that guy. i miss weed that made me crazy high after the first hit and not after 4 joints and 4 huge bong rips lol
>>
>>727069241
you're a faggot
>>
MDMA, mushrooms, opiates, Indica.

Don't really like speed to be honest.
>>
>>727070652
gonna say I'm from UK and that kinda response would have have happened
>>
I inject Marryhuana.
>>
>>727070264
Yea my last gf was an ex hooker and that's where I got the whole loving injured girls thing from, but honestly strippers and hookers are the best fucks around and if you can get over their past they will rock you all the way everytime. I was fat and ugly as sin so once I got to the point of fucking some girl I had to preform to get some more or id be just be that fat ugly fuck who can't fuck really good instead of the fat ugly fuck who had me orgasming all night lol
>>
>>727070822
Just be safe anon. My advice would be:

>try to cover tracks that lead to you making BTC purchases
>be ready to dispose your wallets
>clear your computer regularly
>if possible, use the name of the previous person who lived @your apartment
>try to think of a story you would tell, act surprised
my story was that i didn't even know a single person from spain, as far i know they checked my call list (useless lol) to see if i called anyone in Spain.
They wanted me to agree to a urine drug test, but i didn't agree as i told them it could show positive 'from that one time i smoken when i was in Amsterdam for Vacation last month'
4 months later got a letter saying all charges cleared
but this experience made me paranoid as fuck for quite some time
>>
>>727061140
Weed & MDMA

Kind of lost the magic by now, I abuse MDMA a lot
>>
>>727064409
kek, mixing drugs is fine as long as you aren't a fucking retard and go overboard. i've mixed mdma, weed, alcohol and ket and been fine
>>
>>727064706
the dmt when dreaming and dying shit is unproven and an urban myth retards still believe

i tried dmt, it was pretty good but not a 'spiritual' experience but i'm a skeptic.
>>
>>727061140
Videogames
>>
>>727065289
done it before but still prefer going out on MDMA. nothing beats walking around campus with your rolling friends at 6am talking about the exact same thing every 1 minute because after sentence you say you forget you just said it.
>>
>>727071210
It's really all about accountability I guess. Sure we could say I've got daddy issues I've watched him beat my mom up as a kid, that's probably why I ended up the way I did, gravitating toward older men who led me astray. But in trying to get back to some normalcy here at least I can admit responsibility for everything outside of life or death situations. Most chicks in my situation are still in such arrested development they have the emotional maturity of a 13 year old still. I'm probably up to 16 now.

But I mean yeah girls who have been in the sex industry you'd naturally assume would be better than your average fuck, -most- of the time cause we're so desensitized to sex and just want it over but use it as a means of leverage to try and maintain a healthy relationship and avoid getting cheated on.
>>
>>727061140
Coke, weed, alcohol.

Bout to be on probation though for a DUI :(

But I know how to time out the UAs, so once I get down to like 2 a month, I'll start doing coke and drinking, depending on if the UAs are clustered together.
>>
>>727071864
Yes.but when u get back up to being "normal" again w.e. the fuck that is you'll prolly want to fuck again it's just natural I used to do certain drugs that would literally make sex impossible due to the lack of blood pressure leading to ED and then I'd do other drugs to combat that and I'd wanna fuck someone like a jackrabbit but after all that shits said and done you gotta get back to "normal" if you want to survive.... and for a few lucky ppl that means coming back to fucking and when that happens I happen to be a world champion pussy eater at your service ;P
>>
weed, meth, vyvanse, mdma
>>
File: IMG_20170327_145910048.jpg (552KB, 2186x1664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170327_145910048.jpg
552KB, 2186x1664px
Love me coke and a good smoke
>>
LSD when im in a good mood, oxy if not.
>>
>>727069241
Beating down the cherry of the blunt
>>
>>727061140
You know I've smoked a lot of grass. Oh Lord, I've popped a lot of pills, but I've never touched nothing that my spirit could kill.
>>
>>727061140
Of the drugs that I regularly consume:
Caffeine, alcohol and weed

Drugs that I consume infrequently (Once every few months):
LSD, oxys, rarely stimulants like adderall and vyvanse

Shrooms doesn't make the list because for me the potential of having a bad trip is too high
>>
Has anybody ever took 2 Valiums after smoking weed?
Really good way to get fucked up, but you might just sleep your entire day away, Because I remember I did that and fell asleep for like 15 hours. Woke up kind of confused that it was 6 pm when I went to sleep at midnight
>>
>>727072304
yeah I'll keep all that in mind anon
>>
>>727071864
Also you wouldn't believe how many times I was that "gay" just to get a fix sex sells for both boys and girls but at least I'm open to my bi side now
>>
Help me drug buddies, what type of food should i order?
I mostly order salami&bacon pizza, got california maki with salmon yesterday thou.
Feelin' a bit depressed today and can't pick a food for shit, what would you order guys?
>>
>>727073202
Kik Jurassiccock
If u ever wanna talk I did make this for something else.... Lol
>>
>>727061140

Tylenol. One or two does nothing, but half a bottle or more chugged with some tequila sends you into another real of consciousness

The first high is always the best, nothing after that beats it
>>
>>727073219
No I actually would believe it, that's a pretty common occurrence in the lifestyle. Always be safe though ya know.
>>
>>727073403
Oh ya Gator's bitches better be wearing Jimmies! Also if anyone wants to see how gay they'll get just pick up IV drugs lol
>>
>>727073336
Jurassicock, he says LOL
I don't have kik. I'm gonna keep it real, you haven't given me any real compelling reason to carry on a conversation outside of relative anonymity. But I appreciate and am also really sorry that you can relate so heavily. As long as you're happy though.
>>
>>727073399

is the first high also the last?
>>
>>727061140
Weed isn't a drug, it's a plant.
>>
Cigarettes weed drink alcohol everyday
>>
>>727073867
>magic mushrooms aren't drugs, they're plants.
>>
File: 1429380403040.jpg (33KB, 346x406px) Image search: [Google]
1429380403040.jpg
33KB, 346x406px
The only thing I like is weed but I'm a college poorfag and can't afford it, is any of you richfags willing to help me out so I can buy a G? Shoot me up with an email : [email protected]
>>
>>727073765
Hey play em where u can get em lol can't blame dudes for trying also Jurassiccock was just open so I went with it why not
>>
>>727073959
I agree with that as well, if it grows and needs no chemicals to make its final form then it is a plant, not a drug.
>>
I just do cocaine
>>
>>727071440
sorry i actually meant would *never have happened lol all countries are different though
>>
>>727074069
>Opium
>>
>>727073097
this so funny haha it's almost unbelievable when you awaken and check the time
>>
PIZZA
>>
>>727074069
or stop romanticizing the word 'drug' it's just a scientific definition for a substance that does something specific to the body
>>
>>727074069
and the active ingredient in weed isn't the plant itself it's THC a 'chemical' formed by biological processes, no different to a scientist producing a chemical in the lab apart from it's produced through biological pathways
>>
>>727063345
>>727065841
You guys are fucking stupid. IV heroin is shitty, expensive, and cut to fuck with fent. Might as well just buy big bags of fent analogues and not get ripped off. I could buy a bundle ($100) for a few mg's of fent cut into god knows what, or I could buy 2,000mg of lab grade fent and a good scale for $100.
If you're serious about your habit, learn some basic lab technique, get fent, and get off the streets.
>>
>>727074518
>point?

You seem to be trying to make some kind of point but you're just coming across as a douche. I've stated my position from the first post. Don't agree with me? Ask me if I care...
>>
>>727074741
Beans make you shit and fart a lot..
>affect your body
So I guess beans are drugs
>>
>>727073765
I do have a question though about the abuse so that I can help others girls out bc I've been with a few girls with those issues (remember fat and ugly) and I've seen it go from them running out the room crying bc I kissed them to just being not " emotionally present" while having sex (just laying there really) and I gotta ask doesn't it piss you off that this person who abused you took away your ability to enjoy sex? I try to tell them that they don't have to let go of what happened but to at least take back sex for themselves so that can be happy horny fucking 20 to 30 year olds and not let that person own that part of them forever but that just me....
>>
>>727061140
new york sour diesel
>>
>>727074801
And the C in thc stands for cannabanoids, we have cannabanoid receptors in our brains. Guess we're all born and made drug addicts from birth then.
>>
>>727075196
i see what you mean, but the chemical from beans isn't absorbed into your body and doesn't impact neurotransmitters or do anything specific, the fibre is just eaten by bacteria producing farts but nice try

>>727075488
we have cannabanoid receptors but they aren't made specifically for THC, we have serotonin receptors but they aren't made for snorting mdma
>>
>>727072651
Mah nigga
>>
>>727068410
Yeezus Christ its like a netflix Tv show
>>
File: 137213_mobile.jpg (22KB, 335x420px) Image search: [Google]
137213_mobile.jpg
22KB, 335x420px
>>727075317
Your getting off to the abuse stories obviously and come across as a huge creep fat man. This is 4chan bro you're probably getting trolled by another fat anon have some self respect
>>
>>727072651
so smooth.
>>
Autism is one hell of a drug
>>
>>727061140
Weed and molly
>>
>>727075900
I am a huge creepy fat man and I am bi so....win win?
>>
>>727065731
he'll get murdered one day, don't you worry your pretty little head about it
>>
shrooms, weed, and alcohol
>>
>>727061140
Nandralone, ketamine and jenkem
>>
>>727061140
>weed
>alcohol
>lsd

in that order
>>
>>727061140
what is the feeling on heroin? i never try..i will never try, but i am just curious. i,ve done weed,spice,lsd
>>
>>727062887
Found the rat
>>
good choices OP, mine too. I don't think the Heroin is by choice anymore though, LOL
>>
>>727072651
What a bicth amount
>>
ALkohol Cigarettes and Weed
>>
Amfetamin and shrooms.
>>
>>727076071
>creepy
>fat
>ugly
>strung out on liquid hand cuffs
>sucks cock

Sounds like a loser all around
>>
Man i love mainlineing ketamine. I wish i could still find that shit in 403/587
>>
Other than doing the odd line of coke I can't really say I have a favourite drug. I don't get on well with pot though, it gives me thumping migraines, might have been the strain but all I know is I can't smoke it.
>>
>>727076235
Have you been to prison? Fucking Jenkem haha.

I really have a thing for LSD but take it once a month as I wanna be careful with it, Weed of course, and robitussin
>>
>>727073959
Hate to be that guy but it's a fungus. Dumb cunts don't even understand what they're consuming. Additionally if it wasn't for "chemicals," namely the compound psiloscybin, the fungi would be useless for getting high. Just because something is made synthetically doesn't make it unsafe. Plenty of plants are poisonous just like plenty of lab made compounds are poisonous.
>>
>>727061848
Ohio sucks.. but ask a hair stylist, a stripper, a valet parker at a night club, a bartender or doormen at a nice resort or hotel.

(same usually goes for hookers or chicks DTF)
>>
>>727075762
That's all so fascinating that I totally don't care..

To me weed isn't and never will be a drug. Weed wasn't considered a drug until the all knowing all seeing great and powerful OZ decided it was and to make it illegal.

I truly and honestly don't care what the powers that be classify something as, I DO care when millions upon millions of little parrots all mimic what the govt shoves down their throats and run around saying "drugs are bad" "weed is evil". Guess what I'm trying to say is that NOBODY govt or otherwise is going to dictate to me what I can/can't put in my own body, or what is a "drug".
>>
>>727076416
Lol "rat" oh and the other one saying I'll get shot ROFL
The only people getting theirs are generally the innocent bystander because gangbangers can't hit water if they fell out of a boat!
OMG looks like the no snitching brigade is here, tell me on 4chan how you have so much honor by not selling out someone who would sell you down the river if they got the chance to? God they mint new stupid fucks every day who want to protect those who would literally not give you a drink of piss if you were dying of thirst in a desert..
>>
>>727063982
this holy shit fun times
>>
>>727076559
Yep huge loser should just an hero myself lol
>>
>>727076862
umm... weed isn't a drug, thc and cbd are, in the same way paracetamol is. i smoke weed myself dude so chill out, i just have a different perspective on what a drug is which to me is a chemical that has some kind of impact on your brain/body
>>
>>727076862
Despite your contrarian beliefs weed contains many mind altering substances THC being the most desirable. If it wasn't a drug I wonder why it is so sought after??? Is because it just tastes so good? Or does it make you look cool to other people? While I understand that you believe it's hardly a drug it is one. A mild one at that. The poppy plant also contains drugs. If you can't see the equivalence then you are a dum dum.
>>
>>727076966
No I think you should just continue doing what you're doing an die a slow death
>>
>>727064706
I'm intrigued by DMT, but I trhink i might ease into it by dosing orally.
Alos have a crop of csctus going, so I get to try mescaline this year. Supsed to be a gentle psychedelic compared to LSD or shrooms. Never had good LSD, only trashy street blotter with a terrible harsh body load..Nasty shit.

Love me some shrooms tho. Easy to grow a couple ounces and then have a supply for a year.
>>
>>727076452
fiend
>>
>>727077328
Can do if you'll excuse me I'll just sleaze thru the rest of my life then lol
>>
>>727077414
you can't dose DMT orally unless you combine it with another specific substance

but you can snort it fine even though it's a bit painful
>>
>>727076862
yeah cool nobody cares that you smoke, but its a drug. deal with it
>>
>>727077461
You're excused
>>
what heroine feels like?
>>
>>727064706

I had a NDE on psilocybin... it was really nothing... you sort of just "pop" through the membrane to the other side.

Removed my fear of death TBH...
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (879KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
879KB, 2576x1932px
>>727075900
I'd have to say this is generally the most logical way to assume things. I wish I was a fat man, for some reason that seems less of a hassle but who knows. I'm actually just the dog in this picture tbh, forget the bitch holding me. I was never actually a struggling young woman.
>>
>>727064870
I'd like to get a taste of good 2CB, and same for some really good clean heroin to smoke... not that nasty mexican tar filth.
>>
>>727061140
everything, because I am cool like the rest of you..
>>
File: 1484826820113.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484826820113.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Cannabis, mushrooms and DMT.
>>
>>727077980
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: dxm.jpg (11KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
dxm.jpg
11KB, 230x230px
Dxm, easy to get and cheap, would recommend to everyone
>>
File: IMG_2550 - Copy.jpg (316KB, 1220x915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2550 - Copy.jpg
316KB, 1220x915px
>>727066500
where the fuck do you get opium in a 1st world country? I had to grow my own poppies. (guerilla style for the win)
>>
>>727062887
Don't have any exprience with heroin but that seems like a good way to get stabbed or cut off
>>
>>727078758
Im not sure if its worth to try. I bet that it just feels like mophine.
>>
>>727066993
Nigga just chill people like to do different shit while high. When I'm tripping even my favorite music irritates me
>>
>>727070077
Fitness, philosophy and psychedelics is my motto...
>>
>>727066859
What area are you in where you can just find shrooms? I've been hunting morels since I was a kid but never found any, maybe cause I don't know what to look for, maybe cause they aren't common in the Midwest
>>
>>727061140 From what I've done:
God Tier: DMT, acid, heroin, cigarettes
Top tier: Weed, oxy's, coke
Good tier: All benzos xanax in particular, hydros, meth
Chillin: Booze, codeine, tramadol, muscle relaxers
Shit: Adderall, ritalin, focalin, LSA
>>
alcohol, THC, xanax, oxcy
>>
>>727068410
You need to learn how to take a fucking hint... you're not cut out for that life.

You even failed as a stripper and a junkie...
>>
1. Weed
2. LSD
3. MDMA
>>
>>727068867
tell us more stories about the uncle...what did you do whit him??
>>
>>727069167
Had some truffles from the dam.. very interesting. I actually like the taste - kinda nutty and totally different than shroom taste.
>>
I just did acid for the first time the other day and it was one of the worst days of my life. Other than that, I like weed and loritabs lol
>>
>>727068246
Jesus man on my last acid trip I tripped with 3 other guys and 1 sitter. I had more experience so I took more acid than the rest and those extra tabs must have made a difference cause about 2 hours in the sitter started making Ramen for everyone. Everyone else was enjoying it but I thought I was looking at big bowls of worms still squirming around. Almost hit the sitter cause he wouldn't stop making Ramen.
Also yeah LSD can potentially help your mental state. I believe it helped me get by general social anxiety.
>>
>>727063490
Fun af, cheap, and impossible to get addicted to. Why would you not!?
>>
>>727070466
gimmie your address.
>>
>>727063974
Yup. Thats pretty much my day to day. LEGALITY!
>>
>>727061140
Ketamine, MD and weed.
>>
>>727070652
>after 4 joints and 4 huge bong rips
if t takes that much, it's not weed and you shouldn't pay for that trash.

Not that hard to grow your own.
>>
>>727077414
Please tell me how you grow them.
>>
Favorite is Opiates but because you have to be a degenerate pleb to get those after the doc cuts you off i smoke the ganja.
>>
>>727078774
That's where you show you have no experience when theres a shitload of people going in and out of different "trap" houses to buy dirty dirty street dtugs it gets difficult to determine who said what to whom when you have over 100 different customers everyday so you pick the basterd that gave you $20 worth of dope when you gave him $50 every time and you get his ass off the street and once they go down for a heroin bust it's a minimum of 10 years before you'll see that asshole if they survive prison at all oh and they still gotta figure out who set them up still
>>
LSD and weed
>>
>>727061140
only weed, i love marijuana
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 2241x3984px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 2241x3984px
>>727080514
>what is tolerance
i started on 10/10 darknet weed, and i smoked a lot so i built quite a high tolerance.

and even thou some people can grow good bud, not a lot of people know how to grow PERFECTLY so nothing can compare to that sweet darknet weed from US/CA/CZ

i get great weed, see pic related, it's just that
>my tolerance went higher over the time
>can't get that 10/10 dispensary grade weed anymore
>home growers tend to fuck up a lot and bud quality is inconsistent
>>
>>727072929
>Shrooms doesn't make the list because for me the potential of having a bad trip is too high

start with 1 or 2 gram dodes to get aquainted, then slowly increase dosage as you get comfortable.
Know yourself
Know your source
Know your substance.

Leary actually has a book or two that would be helpful and tell you what to expect.
Try his version of the I Ching.
>>
File: 14.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>727080999
pic also related
great bud, still not a killer
>>
I dont know why anybody would think they could use heroin recreationally, Meth yeah fair enough but Herion? Its such a vortex, its the only thing I havnt tried and I am too chicken shit to ever try is the H-dog
>>
>>727081006
mushrooms are the most rewarding Psy I've ever done, totally worth the risk of a bad trip.
>>
Only the dead know relief from dope sickness. Shit fucking sucks yo!
>>
>>727065841
you realise you are going to die anyway, right?

i mean if the choice was eternal life or heroin then yea, but its like, what? 10 - 20% max of your life?

i havent even done heroin once and im like meh, if its a good time it seems like a fair trade
>>
Hydromorphone, MDMA, and LSD.
>>
>>727081390
you must be young
>>
definitely cocaine, I only got crack because I am poor a.f.
>>
>>727061848
614 sometimes
330 sometimes Ohio
If you need a hookup Kik me and we will go from there bthrowaway123
>>
>>727063490
LSD is a good trip. The intensity and lenght varies a lot. It does little harm to you if it's pure.
>>
>>727078758
Used to get opium from time to time in the late 90's-2005. Smoking opium is nice fun. Wish it was still around. Probably have to grow it yourself. They are legit pretty looking cut flowers too.
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.