[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are 2 GENDERS. >Men and Women are not social construct.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 36

File: 1 Russell-Brand UK.jpg (42KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1 Russell-Brand UK.jpg
42KB, 615x409px
>There are 2 GENDERS.
>Men and Women are not social construct.

>If you are not what you are born to, then you are FREAK

Ask Scientists.
>>
what if you're born without a dick or pussy or both
>>
So intersex people don't exist?
>>
>>727053008
>So intersex people don't exist?

No, fuck off you social crackpot
>>
>>727053193
Do you even fucking know know what it means?
>>
>>727052438
but my penis is feminine
>>
>>727052767
>>727053008

Why do some people have such a hard time understanding the concept of RULES and EXCEPTIONS.

If 99.97% of humans are a certain way, and 0.03% are a different way, the majority represent the RULE and the minority represent the EXCEPTION.

You don't throw out something that WORKS and has worked for THOUSANDS of years because your little faggot friend wakes up one day wishing he had a vagina.

Now go finish your gender studies homework, the world needs barristas.
>>
>>727053575
thats all well and good, but literally what gender does somebody born with no gentiles have?
>>
File: no_gentiles.gif (28KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
no_gentiles.gif
28KB, 500x415px
>>727053783
>no gentiles
>>
>>727053575
>If 99.97% of humans are a certain way, and 0.03% are a different way, the majority represent the RULE and the minority represent the EXCEPTION.

That's what they said about black people. Slavery would still exist today.
>>
>There are 2 SEXES

Motherfuckers get your fucking terminology right.
Sincerely, Scientists and everyone who passed fucking health class in goddamn sixth grade.
>>
There are obv two sexes.
The properties we describe as maculine and feminin are mostly a construct.
>>
>>727054087
Ever see a bull dyke? I've met a few and some of them look and act exactly like men.
>>
>>727053783
It's called an intersexed condition. It's not extremely common, but it happens from mild degrees to severe way more often than .03%
>>
Rupaul drag race is winning the gender war
>>
>>727054021
>Slavery would still exist today

Slavery still exists today.
Black people in Africa sold slaves to brown people (Muslims) for hundreds of years, and then to white people later on.
Most slaves in history were white.
Most whites coming the the colonies before the revolution where indentured servants (i.e. slaves)

No one argued that blacks should be slaves because they are a minority, the argued blacks should be slaves because physical work was good for them, because slave owners would take better care of them than they would take care of themselves and because the economy would collapse without slavery.

Your argument sucks, you suck. This is your mind on a liberal arts degree.
>>
>>727054266
>bull dyke
kek, didn't know that

What are you getting at?
>>
I don't really give a fuck what people wanna identify as. As long as the pronouns are easy to learn, i'm cool with whatever.
>>
>>727054558
That they are born that way?
>>
>>727054536
In case you didn't notice the person I replied to implied that the majority rules so the minority can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>727052438
Technically 3

Hermapherodite is real
>>
>>727053193

Intersex isn't a made up thing. There are people born with abnormal sex chromosomes - like i've got XXY. And you've got people who are born with abnormal genitals, like hermaphrodites.

In these cases it's genuinely ambiguous where they fall.
>>
>>727052438
Scientist here.
>Two genders
There are two SEXES that the majority of people fall into, male and female. I say 'the majority' because intersex individuals are born every day that have some combination of male and female primary sexual traits.

GENDER is a social construct, not a physical one. There are a lot of genders. A metric fuckton of genders.
>>
>>727054654
I'm not sure what that says about my point above.
>>
>>727054849
The bull dykes are obviously female but as far as the look and act they are masculine.
>>
>>727054787
Dont even bother. People are not smart enough to understand the idea of a social construct. It does not only affect genders, it affects our everyday life.

But then again, there are people here who are probably 16 and/or uneducated.
>>
>>727052438
Look
We get that you hate the parts of you that are different and isolate you from other people

But it's not fair to take it out on people who are also different
>>
>>727054729
They didn't say the majority rules, they said the majority is the rule. rule meaning 'defining principle' not 'commanding authority'.
>>
>>727054787
>GENDER is a social construct, not a physical one. There are a lot of genders. A metric fuckton of genders.
Wasn't always the case just a recent autism.
>>
>>727055034
No he is saying that we should not accept them.
>>
>>727054536
>slavery is good
>it's good that black people were enslaved
>there weren't even many black slaves

you're the biggest fucking idiot ever to grace this hell website
>>
File: trump png.png (319KB, 673x768px) Image search: [Google]
trump png.png
319KB, 673x768px
Let's make America great again and fuck all feminists to death
>>
>>727054982
Yes, so sex and gender differ.
>>
>>727055112
>wasn't always the case therefore it is wrong

don't argue with smart people on the internet how about
>>
>>727055247
Ever notice that Melania looks like Caitlyn Jenner?
>>
>>727054787
>GENDER is a social construct

Gender is MORE than a social construct. You cannot divorce gender from sex. Gender grew out of sex-specific characteristics. There are two sexes and there are two - count 'em - TWO genders.

If you want to invent more genders, then there has to be a cultural shift to accept them, and there has to be something more solid than 'ehh, I don't FEEL like a woman, so I'm a man now' to back it up.

You freaks might win one day, but today is not that day. You will need to keep this bullshit up for at least a generation before people are suckered into it, and I will fight you until my last breath, because this is BULL. SHIT.
>>
>>727055300
Which is my point. OP doesn't fucking understand that.
>>
You must feel like a really big man OP
Targeting some of the most vulnerable among us who have already been dealt shit cards, just so you can feel like you're something

Not cool OP
>>
>>727055112
You actually believe that social constructs are a discovery/invention of modern age?

>>727055324
You obviously can.
>>
>>727055135
No, I am saying that we should not accept their bullshit.

If a guy wants to wear a dress and get his junk surgically altered, and change his name to Suzan, I FULLY him. It's a free country and I believe you should find what feels right to you and express yourself any way you like.

HOWEVER, that is still a dude - a fucked up dude - but a dude. and his rights do extend onto forcing ME to call that abomination a 'woman', especially not in any LEGALLY binding way.
>>
>>727055324
I love how you think you're so fucking smart that you understand people's complex feelings about their own being better than they do. Fucking kill yourself for real.

"Sex-specific" characteristics were made that way through social norms. We see men as everything they fucking are just because that's how we've grown as a society. And with history being any indication, our acquired social norms are largely disgusting and wrong.

It's not about literally being "a man now" you fucking shitsack, it's about acclamating to the elements best suited to your personality based on what society deems feminine and masculine. I wasn't kidding when I said kill yourself.
>>
>>727055542
>FULLY
FULLY support

typing too fast today.
>>
>>727055542
Treating someone the way they want to be treated takes absolutely 0 extra effort from you and costs you nothing, so maybe you could stop being a colossal pile of shit
>>
>>727055362
True. I was expecting a rebuttal, because, well, because.

>>727055542
>that is still a dude
Why?
>>
>>727053861
didnt get a chance to kek at this before
>>
>>727055595
Actually you have the right to be rude all you want. You can call an ugly woman a dude all you want. Nobody is forcing you not to be an asshole. It's just manner and respect.
However, we should treat all people as equals with diginity. If you don't then don't expect others to return the courtesy.
>>
>>727055742
THIS AF
>>
File: Geez.jpg (20KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
Geez.jpg
20KB, 453x500px
>>727055580
You just obliterated that other anon.
>>
>>727052438
true
>>
>>727055580

I don't give two shits about people's complex feelings.

What I care about is personal freedom. I don't care if people want to play dress-up. Don't force others to pretend along with you.

>"Sex-specific" characteristics were made that way through social norms

Oh, bullshit. Sex differences are observable in babies too young to have any culture impressed on them, do your research.

>kill yourself

Yeah, real 'inclusive' of you. Fucking asshole. Diversity is great when it applied to culture, gender and race. But diversity of opinion? "Literally go kill yourself'.

Nice. Don't have to defend your broken reasoning when your opponent is dead. Hey, maybe you'd like people who disagree with you to wear a yellow star so you can spot us from a distance?
>>
>>727055967
Get Rekt
>>
>>727052438
>op confuses gender with sex
>op doesn't realises that by definition gender is a social construct where sex is the physiological structure of the person
Education your self fool
>>
>>727055742
I don't treat people the way they want to be treated, I treat people the way I want to be treated. I treat people who demand that I alter my reality to match theirs with disdain.
>>
>>727056167
Intellectual high-point of the day
>>
>>727055967
People like you seem to think that me hating you for being an asshole with no regard for human life is the same as me hating a black person because they're black. Don't pretend that you just have a harmless difference of opinion, as if your "opinion" isn't defamtory of real people experiencing real things.

If you really care that much about a girl wanting to be treated like a boy just because she's not muscular and doesn't have a dick, then fine, but don't expect me not to say people like you wouldn't be better off dead.

Comparing me to Hitler is fun, but the reason you did that is because I lumped you in with hateful closed-minded people with no regard for the feelings of others and said to kill yourself, completely ignoring the fact that you called transgender people abominations and said they shouldn't have fucking rights to be treated fairly by people like you who post this shit about them.

I didn't tell you to kill yourself because I'm intimidated by your shitty opinion, it's because you are a bad person.
>>
File: [qt.jpg (23KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
[qt.jpg
23KB, 450x253px
Just because someone was unfortunate enough to be born with their neurological, biochemical wiring being fucked up doesn't mean they should be condemned to any more suffering than they have to because of people like you.

We aren't cruel to people who are born with any other type of deformity and don't actively seek to make their already shit lives shittier.

This shouldn't be any different.

And it's mind boggling that this has to be explained

Grow up OP
>>
There are 3 genders, male, female and intersex (which is very rare).
>>
>>727056387
Did you miss the whole explanation of how those are sexes and not fucking genders? Did you miss that cheeky "sex" at the end of intersex?
>>
>>727055967
>Don't have to defend your broken reasoning
>Sex differences are observable in babies too young to have any culture impressed on them, do your research

You are so fucking stupid it hurts. You are not making a single good point with any back up. The other anon told you how the concept of a social construct works and all you put out is some half assed comment like "do your own research!".
How about you come up with one point that you can actually back up?
>>
>>727056503
Can millhouse be a gender?
>>
>>727054051
Speak for yourself faggot. I give a fuck if it's gender/sexes, same bullshit.
>>
>>727056298
Adding this to my faith in humanity folder
>>
>>727054757
But that's not a separate thing it's a combination between two
>>
>>727056637
Do people like you just read the national enquirer and then pop on 4chan to pretend you're smart? Genders have to do with legitimate masculine/feminine qualities based on social constructs in our society. That joke wasn't even remotely clever or funny. You could have said "is furry a gender?" THAT would've been funny at least. But now look at you, you're a dumb shit AND not funny. Don't quit your day job.
>>
>>727056298
> the reason you did that is because

Oh, look who's accusing other people of misunderstanding people's complex feelings.

I compared you to Nazis (oh, by the way, the Nazi's borrowed the yellow star idea from the Muslims - look up 'dhimmi' for a laugh) because you think people who type things on the internet that you don't like should die. Fuck you for that self-righteous assholery. I believe in live and let live, you seem to believe in agree with me or die - who's the asshole?

I treat people fairly and consistently. If someone puts on a cape and demands that I call him Batman, I will call that lunatic 'Batman' - costs me nothing. If that lunatic demands that I call him a 'superhero' along with special pronouns, he can go fuck himself. He's a looney called Batman, not a superhero called Batman.

You need to take a look in the mirror, anus breath. My crime is refusing to play pretend, yours is justification for genocide.
>>
>>727052438
In correct.

There are 4

Male
Female
Hermaphrodite (not to be confused with transgender)
and
Intersex (Born without genitals)

These are the only things that can happen naturally.

However, they can determine sex by looking at chromosomes.
>Holy shit there is a scientific test for gender!

The only exception to this is Downs, where the person has an extra so technically that makes a fifth.
>>
There are actually asexual people. I can never imagine what it is like.
>>
>>727056812
You're a moron, quit accepting all the bullshit you get "taught" in a place of "higher learning". Fucking places teach lesbian dance theory. What fucking good does that bring? What is there to know? That lesbians dance in different ways comparatively to straight women? See first question. Just because someone got a degree in something doesn't mean it's a valid degree nor is the field valid, theology degree much? Get rekt
>>
>>727057115
Also, I know that this bullshit came out of "gender studies" which is equally as bullshit to lesbian dance theory and theology.
>>
>>727056599
>told you how the concept of a social construct works

Bullshit. They just stated it. I argued against it.

If you disagree with a point, make your argument. What amount of evidence would convince you? You really expect me to believe that seeing that on /b/ would do anything to convince you?

How about studies that show that children who believe they are transgender often grow out of it by 18? Or that the suicide rate post-op for trans sexuals doesn't drop? Or that sexual reassignment surgery, pioneered in the U.S. at Johns Hopkins is no longer performed there?

No, never mind all that. What's real is what you feel, fuck reality.
>>
File: 1481929052496.png (92KB, 340x239px)
1481929052496.png
92KB, 340x239px
Even if people get sex changes they won't be the opposite because they won't have the proper sexual organs, I. E. Ovaries/testes just sayin
>>
>>727056914
Nigga, them be birth defects not additional genders.
>>
>>727056845
So ok let me just relay to you in the best way I can why you're a piece of shit and missing the point.

1)My stance isn't "agree with me or die". You are obviously trying to hyperbolize what I said to make it sound like I want everyone dead who doesn't agree with me, when what I said specifically is I wish YOU were dead, because you lack regard for other people such that you're happy to see them unhappy. In truth, you are the agree with me or die mindset. You wish that people asking you to call them the right pronouns just didn't exist, but guess what, they do, and they're called transgenders. You're subjugation of groups of people makes you the fascist, and do not ever fucking forget that.
2) So you want everyone to be content doing what they want, and yet here you are on an open internet board calling them "loony". Do you want a fucking medal because you think transgenders are insane and you're just playing into their delusion? Fuck yourself. The only thing stopping you from addressing a transgender by their preferred name and pronouns is that you think it's gross and crazy, so don't fucking tell me you treat people fairly and consistently.
3) Your crime is not refusing to "play pretend", and the fact that you simplify it down to that makes me question whether you're a sociopath.
4) Stop basing so much of your argument on my telling you to kill yourself. You look like a fucking idiot by obviously exaggerating my meaning instead of defending a single one of your points with anything other than anecdotal bullshit. Git gud at arguing.
5) That was a cheeky thing you tried to pull at the beginning where you said I misunderstood your complex feelings except the difference is that I was talking about actual complex feelings of conflict over who you are and how you see yourself in a very real way. Your "complex feelings" are that you think people who think differently than you are disgusting.
>>
>>727052438
>>727053575
Even if this is true biologically and anyone who doesn't conform is a "freak", there are benefits to ensuring that non-conformers can function in society. When people are given the opportunity to maximize their potential the entire society wins. Brushing the exceptions to the norm to the side and putting them in a losing situation means that their potential is stunted and whatever potential contributions they'd make to society are lost. Using "science" as a justification to oppress is stupid even from a purely selfish perspective. If the cure for cancer is trapped in the head of some Caitlyn Jenner type out there I sure as hell don't want that person to drop out of med school because someone won't let them use the women's restroom.
>>
>>727057115
You have brought nothing to the table for either side of this argument. Stop talking and let the adults hash this out.
>>
>>727057115
So all of college is stupid because somewhere, someone offers 'Lesbian dance theory'?

Jesus, bro, that's dumb. Attack the argument, don't start making up stories and strawmen. oh sorry straw/people/. no actually it is strawman, women would never be attacked like that.
>>
>>727057609
I'd also like to add that that marks three times you have tried to turn my own words against me in your attempt to be smart, but each time you have failed, so maybe just treat people nicely and stop being an asshole on the internet.
>>
File: giphy.gif (787KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
787KB, 480x360px
>>727057609
>>
>>727057612
As far as bathrooms go it should be what plumbing one is equipped with, but that's just my opinion, also just call everyone dude, its pretty neutral
>>
>>727053861
lmao
>>
>>727057612
One of the best arguments here.
>>
>>727057609
1. ok, I don't give a shit if people are happy or not, that's up to them. If they can't be happy until they force other people to play along with their fantasy they are bullies, and they can be unhappy for all I care. I don't wish them dead, because I'm not an asshole like you. I am an asshole, but I am an asshole who knows I'm an asshole, you are the worst kind - a bigot who thinks it's OK to tell other people to go kill themselves because I'm morally superior. fuck you. so godamned much. You are what's wrong with this world.
2. You don't know a damn thing about me, and yeah, I do think transexuals are mentally ill. I won't go calling people that IRL unless they decide to try and bully me, because I DO respect other people even, heck especially crazy people.
3. Yeah, the guy who didn't tell anyone to 'literally go kill yourself' is the sociopath.
4. You are the one who wrote 'literally'. You want to backtrack? OK, apologize for that stupidity and I'll ignore it.
5. again, there you sit thinking you know so much about me. You really love arguing with caricatures rather than real people, don't you?
>>
>>727057900
I'm just using the bathrooms as an example. It could be anything really. When we put people in a position where their daily lives come with extra burdens that wears down their ability to perform in general. If we want people to be productive then making them live a substandard existence just because we don't like their lifestyle means we're biting our nose to spite our face. They live a shitty life and we lose out on their potential societal contributions. We're not helping ourselves if some transgendered dude spends 20 years working at McDonalds because he doesn't feel welcome in society when in a more accommodating environment he might have been a brilliant architect or whatever.
>>
>>727057700
Yes, all of college is stupid because of half of its curriculum. You're the one making that assertion, not I. I'm just saying that the soft sciences A) shouldn't be taken seriously and B) shouldn't be considered sciences. They're not objective nor do they bring much good to society. We have politicians who have studied political science and they're making policies that are a detriment to the religions to which they are applied. Gender studies and lesbian dance theory, along with theology, are fields to which there is no real application. Where's the strawman? I was pointing out that there have been "scientific fields" that have been made and that they are of no use. Tho I did start it off with an ad hominem so I can see why you'd want to discrete my statement as a strawman.

Also, who gives a fuck about political correctness here?
>>
>>727057609
>>727057838
samefag
>>
>>727057612
> trans people are too busy being trans than to focus on anything else
if you're this involved with yourself, chances are slim you'll mean anything for humanity
>>
File: 1489677281264.jpg (195KB, 750x601px) Image search: [Google]
1489677281264.jpg
195KB, 750x601px
>>727057612
Agreed. I just don't get how people don't understand that gender, is quite literally a social construct. It is literally the oldest social construct we have.
I don't see a problem for an enlightened society with the tools to allow transition from one to the other, to actually treat people how they psychologically identify.
As for sex, yes there are two sexes with a tiny variation that falls under birth defects and one cannot change sex. I am willing to concede that much.
>>
>>727052438
i am gurl hear me rowl
>>
File: 1298165999646.jpg (92KB, 300x300px)
1298165999646.jpg
92KB, 300x300px
>>727057609
>>
>>727058307
> blaming other people for one's choices
>>
>>727058543
Or, ya know, being a realist and recognizing that everyone is subject to the whims of others. Fact is, other people's choices can and do affect us. You know why there were so many brilliant Jewish scientists who found their way to America, right? Europe kind of lost out on that talent because things got a bit dicey over there for a few years.
>>
>>727057320
Your studies just underline the other anons arguments, though.
>>
>>727057612
GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT!

I believe in live and let live. I don't give a shit if a woman wants to pretend she's a man or a man wants to pretend his a woman. GO FUCKING NUTS, WITH MY FULL SUPPORT!

But, don't tell me what to call you. And before you go there calling a guy in a dress 'he' is not synonymous with calling a black guy 'nigger' so just...fucking don't even bother...

Maybe...MAYBE..one day in the future surgery will exist that will convincingly make a man look like a woman, and that's a TALL order, but if that ever happens, I'm happy to be fooled as long as I am not intimately involved with that individual.

Until then, don't tell me the evidence of my eyes and ears and the bulk of my experience is wrong, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.
>>
>>727055742
Calling me your majesty requires zero effort. I demand this from you as a sign of respect. Explain why you refuse to do this, please.
>>
>>727058753
your argument is that trans people shouldnt be affected by the whims of others. pick one.
>>
>>727058818
You probably have met transgender people and not know it. Shared bathrooms with them.
Oh sweet irony.
>>
>>727058888
>pick one
I might if you had given a choice to pick from, retard.
>>
>>727058297
Oh cool we're still going here we go

1) I didn't say you wish them dead, but you deny their existence which is just as bad. They're not asking you to play along with anything, talking to them and interacting is no fucking different than with any other people, and your grouping them into an insane class like that does in fact make you a bad person. Sorry.

2) Transgenderism is objectively not a mental illness. It was taken out of the DSM, scientists and experts agree it is not a mental illness to be transgender, and the act that you think it is makes you wrong. This time there's no opinion about it, you're just wrong, but if you don't want to accept that that's fine. Fuck yourself anyway.

3) You still keep bringing up that I told you to kill yourself as if this is some sort of leverage for you in the argument. I clearly have empathy for other people as shown by my sentiments throughout the thread, and you have shown no evidence of such empathy, so yeah you are closer to a sociopath, and for what it's worth if I told an objectively bad person like Hitler or John Wayne Gacy to kill themselves it wouldn't make me a sociopath. Stop harping on this shit, you just look less and less intelligent/perpared each time.

4) You exaggerated my point not because I don't want you to kill youself (I do), but because you think I'm calling for the genocide of tons of people based on their agreement with me, which I didn't do. False correlation and tu quoque. Also, I'm no going to apologize what you thought lol.

5) I don't know all about you, but I know that you're ignorant, bigoted and transphobic and therefore I know enough about you to say everything I've said. If you don't want to be portrayed as a caricature then don't be one you shit.
>>
>>727052438
No... science is pretty happy that sex is not a binary, and gender is not a synonym for sex. Maybe you guys should stop relying on research conducted by social conservatives and stuff from the 50's.
>>
>>727053575
This of course was the end of the thread.
As a minority you have the right to be tolerated, but the minority should never be permitted to make rules, control government, or cause problems for the majority.
Then there are the desperate sub-average people who manufacture a "Uniqueness" and declare themselves a special minority and scream about it at everyone's faces. That is not you being "Special", that is mental illness.
>>
>>727058826
Because rather than this coming from a place of legitimate dysphoria over a period of time, it came from your inane need to be a stupid asshole on the internet.
>>
>>727058967
either we, the non trans peoplen think and act like we want to and YOU fit in.

or we let you act and think what you will, and we fit in. pretty simple.
>>
>>727059018
>As a minority you have the right to be tolerated, but the minority should never be permitted to make rules, control government, or cause problems for the majority.
So America should still be under the British crown?
>>
>>727052438
>Ask Scientists.
I'm a neuroscientist and I disagree with your statement.
>>
>>727059215
are you retarded tho?
>>
>>727059018
What problems are the minority causing for the majority? Asking them to not act like dicks towards them?

And there are plenty of times when a minority should be permitted to affect government, like when that minority is being treated like shit by the majority.

And you keep seeing people as wanting to be special, it kind of suggests that you don't actually have any idea what these people are actually after, which is to just be able to get on with their lives. Why don't you get out of your parents' basement and actually meet some trans people (and try not to act like a cunt when you do).
>>
File: 1471402228876.png (84KB, 150x142px) Image search: [Google]
1471402228876.png
84KB, 150x142px
>>727059288
>>
>>727058991
>you're wrong
>you're just wrong
>scientists say
>experts say
Your appeal to authority is hilariously fallacious. Next time, if you want people to take anything you have to say seriously then you should back it up with source material and not just opinion.

What experts? Which scientists? How is the DSM a trustworthy source? Are there any ways in which the DSM could be manipulated by special interests or outside pressure?

These are questions that intelligent people with the capacity for critical thought will ask.

Faggot
>>
>>727059171
What kind of stupid ass false binary is that? Why can't BOTH groups just do their thing? Nobody is saying that anyone should fly off the deep end because some guy used the "wrong" pronouns. But shit like actually policing bathrooms and legislating things like anti gay marriage is just fucking with people in ways that actually hurts us all in the long run.
>>
>>727057612
1. Not accepting every subjective whim from every person that does not fit into the standard norm is not brushing them to the side or putting them in a losing situation. Nor does it mean they are "freaks". Mentally ill? Possibly. That means they may need help, and does not mean that they are freaks to be shunned.

2. I do not know why science is in quotation marks. You seem to be tacitly contesting the idea that science disagrees with you, but you fail to present reasons why.

3. Most, or maybe all, are not suggesting we oppress anyone. In fact, many have gone out of their way to point out that these people should be able to do whatever they want.

4. A common through-line with your statement, as well as others like yours, seems to be a confusion and conflation of not believing in more than two genders and brutal disregard of the humanity of these people, and even the support of their outright oppression. This is patently absurd.
>>
"CIS-Scum" here.

Why the fuck do people care about genders? Just fuck what you want as long as it can consent.

I mean, don't get me wrong, the idea of fucking a trans puss is absolutely revolting to me but I don't have to do that nor is anyone suggesting that I have to SO WHY DO PEOPLE CARE?

What is the problem beyond someone's repressed sexuality or religious sensibilities getting triggered? I sincerely want to hear the argument.
>>
>>727057612
It's not about wanting to be able to "function in society" it's about pretending to be outraged for attention. When I first started working back in 2006 there were men who looked pretty much like Fred Flintstone in a dress using the women's room and nobody batted an eye. The problem is they need fucking legislation saying they get their own bathroom or at least providing a loophole that anyone can go anywhere. Most of the people "fighting" for it won't stop when they achieve that because what they're really fighting for is the attention they didn't get when they were being raised in daycares.
>>
>>727058991
The DSM is awfully inaccurate and heavily influenced by the pharma lobby. Its the reason why so many people believe they have depression, ADD, autism and so on.
>>
FUCK ALL THESE ARGUMENTS. I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS NOT BECAUSE I AM MAD BUT BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP FROM YELLING WHEN I AM SO PASSIONATE ABOUT SAYING HOW GAY AND FAGGOTY ANYONE IS THAT BUYS INTO THIS STUPID GENDER SHIT. IF YOU HAVE A DICK YOU'RE A DUDE. IF YOU HAVE A PUSSY YOU'RE A FEMALE. IF YOU DEVIATE AND WANT TO BE CALLED SOMETHING ELSE, YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT FOR WHATEVER REASON NO ONE KNOWS OR CARES, JUST KNOW THAT THEY KNOW YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL AND THEY DON'T THINK ANYTHING BUT YOU'RE A FAGGOT. CHEERS FGT(S)
>>
>>727059131
Still waiting for an actual rebuttal.
>>
>>727059254
pic of diploma or it didn't happen
>>
>>727059579
I love you
>>
>>727056246
FUCK yes anon. THIS.
>>
>>727059640
fine, give me a second and I'll scan it
>>
File: chuck-norris-02-sublime99.jpg (169KB, 1000x864px) Image search: [Google]
chuck-norris-02-sublime99.jpg
169KB, 1000x864px
>>727052767

I think that would fall under the "freak" category.

You are familiar with the term "freak of nature," aren't you?

Perhaps you're even familiar with a guy named Darwin
>>
File: PhD.jpg (2MB, 3265x2509px) Image search: [Google]
PhD.jpg
2MB, 3265x2509px
>>727059640
>>727059717
>>
>>727059841
fake as fuck
>>
>>727058966
>sweet irony

What irony? I already said I don't give a shit. Why are you trying to force me into the caricature who you've successfully argued against in your imagination in the shower?
>>
>>727059378
Ok, well I'm gonna start with your a fucking idiot and your confirmation bias is off the charts right now. The DSM is a trustworthy source because it is compiled by the nation's top fucking experts who know what the fuck they're talking about, and it's what psychologists use to diagnose mental illness, so instead of saying "Everyone's wrong except me" how about you just shut the fuck up. The fact that you think the change was based on outside pressure even though the vast majority of experts on the subject agree on this makes me wonder if you even have the capacity to understand you're wrong about anything.

An appeal to authority would be if I pulled one scientist and said they must be right because they are a sientist. When you have a convergence of opinion from hundreds of the top fucking people on a subject it stop being an appeal to authority go fuck yourself and stop making a fool of yourself on the internet
>>
File: POINT DODGE.jpg (23KB, 580x388px) Image search: [Google]
POINT DODGE.jpg
23KB, 580x388px
>>727053008

They do exist... as freaks.
>>
>>727059891
suit yourself buddy
>>
>>727059415
Science is in quotation marks because it's actually irrelevant to the discussion. "Science" is just a methodology of uncovering facts. How those facts are applied is entirely in the realm of social structure and politics. A sociopolitical platform that actively hurts the society as a whole isn't magically made better because science was used to justify it. The science quoters always want to act like they're realists and working with hard facts but what they're really doing is being super abstract about it, using a fact to justify something stupid and damn the real world results. The actual realists are able to look at results, see that they're fucking stupid, and then come up with a system that actually works right.
>>
>>727059685
LOVE YOU TOO BB.
>>
>>727059936
bro it looks like you pulled that straight off google images and put squares on it with paint, covering " (Your name here) "
>>
File: wha.gif (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wha.gif
4KB, 400x400px
>>727059919
>The DSM is a trustworthy source because it is compiled by the nation's top fucking experts

Oh, god. Are you serious? If you actually believe that the DSM is trustworthy, you are beyond stupid and naiv.
>>
File: o-CHEERS-LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-570.jpg (38KB, 570x319px) Image search: [Google]
o-CHEERS-LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-570.jpg
38KB, 570x319px
>>727053575
>>
>>727059898
The irony is that you called them male, female or by their names according to their genders. Besides you're the one who said that there are no "convincing" transgender people.
>>
File: ConvoOver.gif (911KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
ConvoOver.gif
911KB, 500x343px
>>727053783

Check the chromosomes.

XX =Female

XY = Male

Look at me! I passed 4th grade biology!
>>
>>727059921
You are the one who missed the point. He specifically said genders.
>>
>>727059627
Ok here I understand what I said was too complicated for you, so I'll dumb it down. Transgenders have mental issues with the sex they were born into and how it ties in with social norms in our country. Thus, I would call them something else that makes them feel comfortable with themselves. You provided this example stemming only from your need to be a transphobe and a dick. I wouldn't call you "your majesty" because you want to be a dick, an I wouldn't call you it because it has nothing to do with the aforementioned social norms. Your argument was not an actual argument and did not deserve a rebuttal in the first place
>>
>>727060009
I'm not doing anything more to prove the degree. Go ahead and don't believe it, I don't particularly care.
>>
>>727060029
Yeah autistic people like you don't exist because the DSM isn't trustworthy.
>>
I HAVE A NIECE WHO I PRACTICALLY GREW UP WITH. HER MOTHER WAS IN THE MILITARY AND THEY TRAVELED ALOT, BUT I GOT TO SEE ALOT OF HER AS WELL. NOW THAT BEING SAID, IT WASN'T UNTIL SHE WAS AROUND 19 AND WHEN SHE MOVED OUT TO CALIFORNIA THAT SHE STARTED CALLING HERSELF "GENDER NEUTRAL." SO IN ORDER TO DEBUNK HER MYTH, I RAPED HER RIGHT IN HER VAGINA AND SAID "NOW SEE SWEETIE, IF YOU WERE ANYTHING OTHER THAN A GIRL, MY DICK WOULDN'T HAVE GONE INSIDE OF YOUR 'PENIS' LIKE THAT." SHE IS NOW A FEMALE AGAIN
>>
>>727058370
Someone explain how gender studies/lesbian dance theory is different than theology. I assert they are useless fields of study, prove that wrong. I will also assert that the fields do make people feel better about themselves for it gives them a feeling of accomplishment, kinda like how major scientific breakthroughs give the indicidual achieving it in the STEM fields a valid feeling of accomplishment. Just because someone can string words together and form a cohesive thought doesn't mean that thought isn't garbage. If the assertions made do not rest on objective metrics and cannot stand up to criticism then it is bullshit.
>>
>>727060175
If you didn't care, why did you post it? Show us your boi pussi faggot
>>
>>727060230
can we all just report this dude so he stops
>>
when people reach new retard levels that no one knew existed
>>
File: Nigga just took it from google.jpg (2MB, 3265x2509px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga just took it from google.jpg
2MB, 3265x2509px
>>727059841
>>727059891
>>727060009
Literally on the first page of results nice try boyo
>>
>>727060324
TYPICAL LIBERAL.
>>
>>727060378
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL Called it
>>
MVP >>727059685
>>
>>727052438
There's a difference between sex and gender.

You can have more than 2 genders, and biologically speaking, you can have more than 2 sexes.

Illiterate fucktard.
>>
>>727060202
You are aware that the pharma lobby has a massive influence on the content of the DSM, right? You realize, that these experts are getting payed by the pharma industry, to openly advertise certain companies? You do understand, that there is a huge difference between reliability and validity?

Right now, i could diagnose a depression on almost every person out that, that feels a bit sad and i could even prescribe antidepressants without anyone questioning my reasoning.
>>
File: foto_reciente_color.jpg (83KB, 206x276px) Image search: [Google]
foto_reciente_color.jpg
83KB, 206x276px
>>727060378
EXTREMELY RIPPED
>>
>>727052438
ill have you now theirs three
>man
>woman
>helicopter
>>
>>727060384
Oh ok, then how about I call the all-in-caps rapist shitstain a typical conservative? And you as well for not giving a shit?
>>
>>727060378
damnit, I even tried to reverse search the image before I uploaded it and it didn't match

well played
>>
>>727060481
ID RATHER BE A "RAPIST SHITSTAIN" CONSERVATIVE THAN AN UPSTANDING DEMOCRAT AT THEIR BEST.
>>
>>727060461
>anyone that feels a bit said

there are actual symptoms of depression differentiating it from being "a little sad" try fucking reading it
>>
>>727054766
>extra chromosome
I can down with that
>>
>>727060461
You could be right on a few things but generally speaking the DSM is trustworthy. I realize that it once included homosexuality as a mental disorder. But like with any field they are prone to influence and errors.
>>
>>727060492
That completely falsifies anything you've said and you've managed to contribute nothing, how does it feel
>>
File: 1487607841946.png (643KB, 784x809px) Image search: [Google]
1487607841946.png
643KB, 784x809px
Post somewhat related.

Personally, I think inventing seventy new genders every day is counterproductive. Sure, there are some people who identify as being the opposite gender than the one they were born into. But inventing some incredibly exotic new gender to pigeonhole yourself into until you get bored and invent a new one will not improve your life as much as, say, getting a new hobby or moving to a new country and learning the language and customs. Or getting a new job that genuinely challenges you.

In other words, I think a lot of people just need to get over themselves.
>>
>>727053575
Use ‰
>>
>>727060563
An upstanding democrat wouldn't rape their niece and pretend they were right do it. Even a non-delusional conservative would agree that you should kill yourself 10/10 times
>>
>>727053520
Kek
>>
>>727060619
it was worth a shot, I don't feel bad
>>
>>727052438
Gender is a social construct.
Gender relates to the roles society expects you to adhear to according to your biological sex.
Hence the term "gender roles".

Sex is the scientific classification of what genitalia one has between one's legs.

Do recall that every culture has different gender roles, according to their history.
>>
File: yeahsciencebitch.jpg (49KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
yeahsciencebitch.jpg
49KB, 600x553px
>>727060104

I didn't miss jack shit, bro.

Gender used to mean "male" or "female." Now, apparently, thanks to morons like you, gender means "whatever a person wants to call him/her/itself."

If gender is subjective, then gender is nothing.

The only objective measure we have in such a case is checking the chromosomes. If they are XY, congratulations: it's a boy! If he thinks he's something else: fine. He can have his reality-denying opinion all he wants. But science declares him to be male, and society is under no obligation to kowtow to his contrary opinion.

Facts are stubborn things.
>>
>>727060635
>In other words, I think a lot of people just need to get over themselves.

Fuck all the other bullshit you said, this is the only part that made sense to me
>>
>>727059943
I agree with you in part, friend. People often use science to back their preconceived notions. These same people will ignore other science when it does not fit their view of reality.

This is all true. Two things can be true at the same time, though. It is also true to say that there are scientific facts about, say, biology, that are denied by some people. It is not merely the application of such facts that are contested, but the reality of their existence.

I do not argue that I am a scientific expert here, and so please do not mistake that I am claiming to be. However, I do posit that science is very relevant, and for the reasons already stated. You are right, though, in saying that they are not the end all be all. There is more than just science to consider here, but the first step to the discussion needs to be the acceptance of basic scientific facts, like there are biological differences between men and women, for example. This is actually contested by serious people, though I am not suggesting that you contest it yourself.
>>
>>727060665
DOES YOUR LIBERAL BRAINWASHED MIND NOT UNDERSTAND THE POINT IM MAKING. I WOULD RATHER BE ASSOCIATED WITH RAPE, AND INCEST THAN BE A PART OF WHAT THE DNC HAS BECOME. FFS STUPID GOD DAMN HIPPIE LIBERAL
>>
>>727060635
I'll never understand why people like you think you're so fucking smart that you understand people's real feelings better than they do themselves. You are the one who should get over yourself.

Also it might interest you to know I am a liberal and I don't represent the frame of mind represented in that picture, nor do most liberals.
>>
>>727060458

Why don't you cite a scientific journal to prove your own lack of illiteracy?
>>
The right wing media has made transgenderism a bigger issue than it really is.
>>
>>727059579
>>727060230
>>727060563
>>727060842
>Shit, sorry for caps
>>
>>727060842
No I got your point it's just that you are a subhuman piece of shit for being the way you are and the world will be better when tinfoil hat conservatives like you who think rape holds a candle to any political stance are dead
>>
>>727060862
THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH YOU LIBERALS. FEELINGS. ALWAYS ACTING ON EMOTION AND FEELING. STOP IT, YOU'RE MAKING US ALL LOOK LIKE FUCKING PUSSIES AND I PERSONALLY DONT FEEL LIKE HAVING TO DISPLAY MY OWN BOI PUSSI TO THE WORLD AND BECOMING A TRAP
>>
>>727060978
I AM A SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT YET YOU ARE A LIBERAL. SOUNDS LIKE THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK TO ME.
>>
File: tumblr_ndyj9luXjI1st2c1ho1_500.gif (824KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndyj9luXjI1st2c1ho1_500.gif
824KB, 500x250px
>>727060862

Oh no! FEELINGS! God forbid we should forget about people's precious feelings!

The vast majority of society, the enemies who want you dead, and Mother nature couldn't give less of a fuck about your feelings. The sooner you accept this reality, the sooner you might find a smidgen of happiness.
>>
>>727061017
Oh so i'm the one acting on my feelings when you just told us you raped your daughter because you were pissed about a label she called herself? You're a stupid piece of shit you think you're using logic but really your disgusting mind is warped such that you can't even differentiate right and wrong anymore
>>
>>727061017
>hates feelings
>tells us about how he feels
Break out the boi pucci
>>
>>727060755
Biological sex means only what is between your legs.

Gender, a social construct with a unique meaning in English, just means what society of a particular culture expects you to behave and act accordingly to what your biological sex is.
>>
>>727061073
GOOD FUCKING TRY lmao don't even pretend your a good person and don't you fucking dare associate me with you. You disgust me.
>>
>>727060168
I have not been hostile, so I do not see why you are. Anyway, I think you have missed the point, sir. Assume that I truly feel that I should be referred to as "your majesty". So, to take your words, I have mental issues with the title, or lack thereof, that people address me with. It would make me comfortable to be called "your majesty" and I would feel disrespected if you did not do me this service. So again, please explain why you would not do this.

This is not a "slippery-slope" argument. I do not believe that people everywhere are going to start demanding this. My intention is only to demonstrate that there is no difference between the two.
>>
>>727061121
I think you'll find his mind is alt right to most of us
>>
>>727061121
MY NIECE, NOT DAUGHTER NOOB. FFS I KNOW COMMON CORE DOESNT TEACH READING VERY GUD BUT LERN IT K>>727061135
>FUCK.
(_*_);.;)
>>
>>727060580
That's where you are wrong, sadly. Just take a look at the newest idea of the "Major Depression":

1. Depressed mood or irritable
2. Decreased interest or pleasure
3. Significant weight change or change in appetite
4. Insomnia or hypersomina
5. Change in activity
6. Fatigue or loss of energy
7. Feeling of guilt or worthlessness
8. Reduced ability to conentrate
9 Suicidality

At least 5 of these points have to be present over a set period of time and there you go, major depression.

You can easily apply at least 5 points of this to anyone, if you just keep interpreting the patients words. Depressed mood? "I feel sad". Bingo. Change of the sleep cycle? "I feel tiered/can't sleep". Bingo.
Do you understand this? Sure, its reliable, but its in no way valid.

>>727060618
Generally speaking, it is not trustworthy and should only be considered a light guidance to find a diagnose. With the implementation of Asperger they heavily increased the amount of people who are suddenly suffering from autism, same goes for ADD, depression and burnout.
Since the first DSM, the amoutns of diagnoses went from ~100 to almost 400 in only a few years.
Almost every "expert" that worked on the DSM-II/IV got payed massive amounts of money from the pharma lobby. That's not some tinfoilhat shit, they actually admitted it.
>>
>>727061203
*you're
Ffs
>>
>>727055580
You are literal cancer.
>>
>>727055362
>>727055300
You're both idiots.
>masculinity=/=male
>femininity=/=female

Your argument is incorrect and all of your supporting evidence is sexist, fallacious, or both.
>>
File: C37.jpg (46KB, 402x371px) Image search: [Google]
C37.jpg
46KB, 402x371px
>>727055247
[Praising KEK intensifies]
>>
>>727061211
Wow you still don't get it, this is crazy. The difference is that you have no experienced dysphoria in this bullshit scenario. With the amount of, pay attention here, social norms surrounding masculinity and femininity, people experience dysphoria with how they are treated based on this. No conflicting societal norms, no dysphoria. Now stop pretending to contribute, please.
>>
>(_*_);.;)
>>727061258
Kek'd and zozzled
>>
>>727061203
SHOW ME THAT BOI PUSSI. SINCE YOU WANNA TURN AMERICA ASS UP FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO HAVE ITS WAY WITH, LETS START WITH THE SIMPLEST FORM OF THE CONCEPT
>>
>>727060665
IDK, I'd say I'm fairly conservative and I assumed he was using that rape story to prove a point. I took it as: I taked, "(ear)raped" as some people will refer to it, her out of her stupidity. Then again I may be taking a fairly liberal interpretation of anon's words.
>>
>>727061231
You know what, you're right. I apologize.
>>
only one gender
>>
>>727060202
I am working on a masters for mental health and I can attest that there is some truth to the shaky ground of DSM. They even tell us in class that the DSM is how we get paid. Adjustment disorder was essentially stuffed in the DSM to allow us to bill for some sort of disorder when we don't actually have a real diagnosis. That does not mean that therefore everything is wrong with the DSM, but I can understand some skepticism.
>>
>>727061409
I LIKE YOUR LIBERAL APPLICATION OF PUNS
>>
>>727061453
Deus Vult
>>
>>727057381
Don't argue with my science.

Yes they are birth defects.
But they all occur naturally (even if they are abnormal)

Someone claiming to be a gender because they feel like it is just some idiot trying to get attention.

There is a difference between gender and sexuality.

They are not the same thing.
>>
File: 1-K6p3rcMFjD6TH7SXExSMrw.jpg (31KB, 542x515px) Image search: [Google]
1-K6p3rcMFjD6TH7SXExSMrw.jpg
31KB, 542x515px
>>727061193

"Biological sex means only what is between your legs."

You are absolutely wrong, my friend. Seriously, how bad did you fail at middle school science?

CHROMOSOMES are what determine sex. Look them up. Chromosomes are what determine what ends up between you legs. If you have nothing between your legs, or both between your legs, and you're confused.... check the chromosomes.

"Gender, a social construct with a unique meaning in English..."

"Unique" here meaning "completely fluid and subjective according to how many Leftist dolts are editing the dictionary this year."
>>
>>727061625
A DEFECT IS SOMETHING THAT OCCURS WHEN AN UNNATURAL EXTERNAL FORCE EFFECTS A NATURAL PROCESS. TRY AGAIN LIBERAL FAGGOT
>>
>>727059579
I have been coming here since 08, I legitimately made up my mind while reading this thread that I would not be coming back to /b/ ever again as it has clearly been infiltrated. After reading this I think I will hold off for now, there still are some of the good ones left
>>
>>727061261
This sounds like ignorance of the fact that population has greatly increased in the past hundred years, also you could not apply 5 of those things to just everyone over the required period of time, that's a ridiculous assertion you cannot substantiate.
>>
>>727052438
Scientists say male and female as to describe their sex. Words like boy/girl or man/woman typically describe gender in regards to their masculine/feminine traits that their society attributes to their sex. Although sex is biological and deterministic, masculinity and femininity are socially determined and are opisitionally dichotomic in their qualities.
>>
>>727061689
THANK YOU, FRIEND. I LURKED FOR OVER 2 YEARS BEFORE I DARE EVEN POST HERE, AND NOW IT'S OVERRUN WITH CANCEROUS FAGGOT THREADS LIKE THIS SHIT.
>>
>>727052438
>Ask Scientists.

Who completely disagree with the claims you are making. I know, I know, peer reviewed journals are librul fake news, and plus you've probably got a list of electricians, plumbers and park rangers who signed a petition saying that they are scientists and that they agree with you.
>>
>>727061691
You can and it is being done right now, but im not here to convince you. I've studied this topic for at least two years and if my english was better, i could probably make better points, but i cant. Just be aware, that the DSM is neither trustworthy, nor valid most of the time.
>>
>>727062085
THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBERALS LIKE YOU, AND LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE. THE OPINIONS YOU HAVE ARE "FACTS" FROM LIBERAL CRACKPOT SOURCES, AND EVERYONE THAT KNOWS THE FACTS ARE PEOPLE WITH FUCKING JOBS.
>>
Transexuals are retarded faggots, but go ahead and let them have their fun, most post Op trannies commit suicide anyway, Because it's not their bodies that is the problem, it's their mental health
>>
>>727060978
>Implying those who hate leftists are automatically conservatives

You guys elected a candidate so shitty due to your dumb mental gender studies SJW shit that we elected the first orange president in history just so you couldn't win
>>
>>727062140
>studied this topic for two years

Just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>727061684
No.jpg

Veterinarian fag reporting in.
Seriously, you need to review your basic biological science courses.

Sex is the term applied by science to label any and all organisms according to their reproductive organs.

Literally. You're being either dishonest or woefully wrong.

Gender is the word we use to apply to people, in particular, according to behaviour.

Hence why you never see on any animal health form "gender". We use the term sex.

Consider the following terms, Senior Jackass:
" Gender roles "
" tom boy "
" effeminate "
" manly "

These words describe certain aspects of gender. We use them to describe behaviour that is according or against society's expectations.

It is unique in English, as there aren't direct equivalents in other languages.
There also being a lack of certain aspects to English as opposed to other languages that intensify the issue (ie-- articles and gender)
Hence the lack of fuss in other countries over the issue.
>>
>>727061383
I think you are still confused, sir. The person in the scenario has indeed experienced dysphoria. Gender dysphoria is not the only form of dysphoria, nor is it the only legitimate one.

Perhaps this is not the most effective way for you to understand the point, but the point is valid, nonetheless.
>>
>>727058421
I didn't catch the part where he said one way or another if he was trans or not. Your assumption that only trans people can give a fuck about them is incorrect, and you are an incredibly stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>727062252
>Rejected by society.
>Rejected by Christians.
>Rejected by families.

And you wonder why they committ suicide.
>>
>>727062252
THIS. MENTAL INSTABILITY IS NOT TO BE ACCEPTED AS A NORM. YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS ONCE IT IS.
>YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH GAYS?
NO ONE EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MENTAL ILLNESS BEING LOOKED DOWN UPON, IT IS THE ACCEPTANCE OF IT THAT IS LOOKED DOWN UPON. THEY SHOULD BE TREATED.
>THEY CAN'T HELP IT
HAVE YOU EVEN TRIED TO HELP IT BEFORE LETTING THEM RAVAGE EACH OTHERS SHITHOLES WHILE CALLING THEMSELVES NAMES LIKE "THEY" AND "THEM?" PRETTY SOON ITS GONNA GET TO A POINT WHERE DUDES ARE FUCKING TRANS FEMALE FROGS AND THE DIRTY TALK WILL RESEMBLE THIS:
"YEAH THATS RIGHT THEY, FUCK MY EGG MAKING ORIFICE WITH YOUR FEMININE NEUTRALITY STICK OF FAIRNESS. I LOVE IT WHEN YOU WHISPER IN BOTH OF MY EARS, BECAUSE NEITHER EAR IS LEFT OUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE ACTIVITY THAT WE ARE BOTH PARTICIPATING IN"
>>
>>727061625
>There is a difference between gender and sexuality.

That I fully agree with, just not that there is a difference between gender and sex. People use to be a lot more conservative and it's highly likely that word "gender" came about to allow learned people to talk about their field of study in public without them being seen as perverts. Donno tho, I just reject the notion that someones gender != their sex or that gender is a social constructe.

Also, I wasn't quite trying to discredit your statement. I was saying that if is someone born with a defect, namely ahermaphrodite or intersex, their defect does is not a gender. Being both or neither gender are not new genders, they are an excess of or lack of the base.
>>
>>727062370
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 1490604394444.jpg (97KB, 640x767px) Image search: [Google]
1490604394444.jpg
97KB, 640x767px
>>727062085
>>727062085
Tell me, friend, what do you think of the transabled people?
>>
>>727058297
Watching you cry about a little "kys" online is just delicious. Poor baby feels bullied just because people want to align with an identity your tiny mind can't conceive? For fucks sake, get over yourself. Ignorance is not an excuse for being an asshole.
>>
>>727061625
People are born without limbs, as well. How do you differentiate between the defects that are abnormalities that should be treated and ones that are legitimate new versions of how humanity is or should be represented?
>>
File: sexgenesthey.png (21KB, 668x465px) Image search: [Google]
sexgenesthey.png
21KB, 668x465px
>>727062370

"Seriously, you need to review your basic biological science courses.

Sex is the term applied by science to label any and all organisms according to their reproductive organs.

Literally. You're being either dishonest or woefully wrong."

CITATION NEEDED.

Here's mine: biology-online (DAWT) org/dictionary/Sex_chromosome

"A type of chromosome in the genome that is involved in the determination of the sex as well as the development of sexual characteristics in an organism. It occurs in pairs in somatic cells while singly in sex cells (gametes)."

Without chromosomes, you have no sex organs. Hence: Chromosomes determine sex.

Your move fag.
>>
>>727061688
>>727061688
>>727061688
>>
>>727062412
Yeah fuck them, they can't reproduce anyways, the way I see it they are literal glitches in our genetic road. Btw I identify as a 65 year old white veteran, but I don't get social security or any other amenities, why should Trannies get special treatment? I push people towards sex change operations because I want them to later realize they are not really a woman or man anymore, they just went into massive debt to mutilate their bodies and artificially change their natural chemical balance. So yeah fuck trannies.
>>
>>727062355
Why exactly? Its an essential part of my studies and therefore i was able to dig deep into this topic.
>>
>>727059018
>but the minority should never be permitted to make rules, control government, or cause problems for the majority.

So why is it that we keep electing the wealthy to public office again? Especially one who's whole campaign can be summed up as "Goddamn I fucking rich, you aren't, but I plan to fuck over all the people you blame for that, and did I mention how fucking rich I am, because I am, unlike you."
>>
>>727056246
THIS. All day, THIS.
>>
>>727059288
Wow you are on a bluepill overdose. Do you think the federal government has to pass law after law appeasing a scant minority of the population? In general people aren't extremely oppressive or close minded in america. Unlike in Islamic countries where if you seem gay you can be murdered in the street. That is real oppression. Do you honestly think that black people, women, trannys, etc are so oppressed in america today that they are unable to "get on with their lives"? Maybe in some backwards as fuck town with less than 1000 people you might see some real oppression. Do you think a crybaby law virtue signaling to these kinds of people will change anything?

Most people in general don't give a fuck how people in america want to live their lives as long as it doesn't affect them. When you start making insane pointless laws it starts affecting everyone. It doesn't make life easier for the minorities. In fact I would argue it makes it worse because people get pissed thinking some special interest group is getting special treatment because of the color of their skin or sexual orientation.
>>
>>727055000

Lol... stupid way of thinking: u don't like this so u are sick... go fuck yourself libtard
>>
File: Derp1.jpg (20KB, 338x383px) Image search: [Google]
Derp1.jpg
20KB, 338x383px
>>727062412

And yet, somehow: other groups so rejected by society manage to make it through with relatively low suicide rates, while this particular group has a 40% suicide rate.

It's almost as if there's more to this particular suicide rate than simple bullying. Almost as if there was something MENTALLY WRONG with people who reject their own biology.

Almost.
>>
>>727058991

>objectively not a mental illness
objectively. wow, that's funny.

OK, shithead, let's try it this way:

For the following, let's accept the gender is purely a social construct.

1) DNA has no bearing on gender, you are whatever gender your 'complex feelings' lead you to believe you are.

2) By the same logic, parenthood is also a social construct. Adoptive parents are just as real as biological parents because what matters is how they behave and how they feel towards their children. DNA has no bearing on it.

Now, consider a court case: a woman, who CHOSE to carry a pregnancy to term is now in court, demanding child support from some man that knocked her up a year ago. He had no contact with the child, the child has no understanding or knowledge of him.

Are you, you mother-fucking asshole, prepared to leap to his defense, and demand that the DNA evidence be discounted because he doesn't feel like the father, and is therefore not the father?

Lemme anticipate a couple of arguments:

1) If we don't take biological fathers to court, society will be burdened with the cost of raising children. Oh, OK, then the interests of the majority overrule the minority.

2) It's about the rights of the child, not the father. Oh, OK, then you are prepared to sacrifice the rights of one individual for another. How do you choose? Is my right to free speech less than someone else's right to be called 'xhe'?

3) If he didn't want to be a father then he shouldn't have...really? victim blaming?

So, whaddaya got, you fucking imbecile?
>>
File: huzzah.jpg (32KB, 321x480px) Image search: [Google]
huzzah.jpg
32KB, 321x480px
>>727056246
>>
>>727058991
explain how it is not a mental illness to think you are a woman when you are really a man? What about the .001% of people who think they were born with the brain of an alien being when they were born with a human brain? Do you think that would be a mental illness?
>>
File: 1468548704456.gif (998KB, 200x233px)
1468548704456.gif
998KB, 200x233px
>>7270550
czekd
>>
HOW MANY OF YOU LIBERAL FAGGOTS ARGUING THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 GENDERS ARE FROM CALIFORNIA? IT GETS BORING HAVING AN EASY LIFE DOESN'T IT? SO BORING IN FACT THAT YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO THINGS LIKE
>Fucking assholes of same gender
OR
>Making up genders
>>
>>727062732
If you smoke like a chimney (10+ packs a day) you just might get it.
And what pray tell is their "special treatment"? Conservatives always claim that. Conservative Christians are the ones who fucking demand special treatment.
And why the fuck do you care about them? They do not bother you.
>>
File: lgbt.png (386KB, 734x627px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt.png
386KB, 734x627px
>>727053575
>>
>>727062932
What other groups? Jews?
>>
>>727063077
I'm pretty sure I'm a wolverine, but I keep that shit to myself or else everyone would think I'm batshit insane. I deal with it, fuck it. I don't need anyone making anything special for me, Because I want to shit outside and maul small rodents. I suck it uo, go to work, and pay taxes goddammit.
>>
>>727056246
Raped
>>
>>727063334
Apples and oranges.
>>
>>727058991
>>727059288

I'm almost certain you crybabies are in favor of the tranny bathroom law. Let me explain to you why it is pointless, retarded, and only virtue signaling.

The problem isnt that more creeps will go into womens bathrooms (although there may be more because weirdos will be emboldened by the new law). There will always be creeps that do fucked up things and go into womens bathrooms to get peeks of little girls. The problem is that they will now have a criminal defense. They can just say they identify as a women and no one will be able to prove otherwise. Fucking absolutely retarded and pointless law.
>>
>>727063032
>>727058991
I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW EITHER SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT HAS THE WILL OR MOTIVATION TO ARGUE ABOUT THIS SHIT. LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU. THE LOGICAL APPROACH TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO THESE BRAINWASHED IDIOTIC LIBERALS WILL GET NO WHERE. THE BRAINWASH IS TOO INGRAINED.
THE ILLOGICAL APPROACH TRYING TO SAY THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 GENDERS TO A COMPLETELY LOGICAL GROUP IS GOING TO GET YOU NO WHERE. YOU ARE A DUMB FAGGOT, YOU SHOULDN'T KILL YOURSELF THOUGH BECAUSE I ENJOY WATCHING YOUR BRAINWASHED SELVES SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL INTO A SEX HAVEN OF FUCKING GUYS AND GETTING SHITDICK BEFORE DYING OF AIDS.
>>
>>727057658
No, I pointed out that there is ridiculous bullshit out there and backed it up with something you are not disagreeing with. I asserted that gender studies is as stupid as theology and as such should be treated like it. Get good, mr adult. Feel free to prove that wrong, I dare you. I mean seriously, what objectivity does gender studies have? That people feel like they're more woman than man or vice versa? That's nothing more than a feeling and by no means objective. AKA: [CITATION NEEDED] for gender to be proven as a social constrict
>>
File: 1488399000071.jpg (12KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
1488399000071.jpg
12KB, 245x205px
>>727063246
>>727062412
What about blacks? They are supposedly discriminated and yet their suicide rate is not higher.
What about pornstars? Rejected by families, Christians and society, and yet their suicide rates are lower than those of physicians or security workers?
The list goes on, my retard friend.
>>
>>727057612
Ohhh my goddd trannys are soooo opressed I can't believe how terrible and frightening their lives must be, omg they cant even use the bathroom they wannnnttt. Give me a fucking break. Thats why there should be no law in the first place. No one will say anything if a fucking tranny just goes and takes a piss in the womens bathroom and doesnt make a scene.

The funny thing is that no one really gave that much of a shit when Caitlin Jenner came out. She was hailed as a hero. Don't hear much of her anymore do you? Thats because when she came out as a republican she was completely shunned from liberal society. Looks like you guys are pretty tolerant until someone has an opinion you dont like. Fucking idiots. Being a liberal is more of a mental illness than being a tranny.
>>
>>727063631
>>
>>727063246

Is there a 40% suicide rate among Jews?
Or blacks?
Or gays?
Or nerds?
Or Muslims?
Or Scientologists?
Or vegans?

Of course there isn't. The suicide rate among trannies is abnormally high, because they're suffering from a form of dysphoria. Their mind is literally at odds with reality, and their inability to cope with reality leads to an increased risk of suicide.

Society's encouragement of their delusions does nothing but make it worse for them, because they do not seek the help they need. It's like the Left insists that the mentally ill carry their debilitating mental state with pride, even if it kills them.

Fuck human life! People's FEELINGS are at stake!
>>
>>727063189
Listen you bitchmade cocksucker.
I want to have kids one day, said kids will maybe play sports or have P.E.. There are laws being written allowing boys to dress with girls and girls to dress with boys just because they feel like they are a different sex. Fuck that. This bs is constantly flooding every news outlet on how little timmy son of a bitch can change with the boys because he thinks he's a fucking girl. If we allow this bullshit, we open the doors to a whole lot of crazy bullshit that I don't want my future kids to be a part of.

>I'm a horse and must have an Apple everyday and a stall with hay evrywhere I go.

>I'm a disabled vet who can't work because I think I'm disabled.

>I'm a 15 year old boy who can date ACTUAL 15 year old girls and you can prosecute me because in my mind I'm 15 years old.

The list goes on and on.
So fuck you and fuck off.
Go work 50 hours a week and watch a fifth of that go into the system that perpetuates this utter bullshit.
>>
>>727063821
>>727063821
My retarded buddy how long have they been oppressed and were they rejected by society? And did you really just tell me that pornstars are rejected by society? You've lost all credibility with that.
>>
>>727063870
Yelling guy is funny, not wrong just funny. Then again, I ain't readin' all that shit, so ...
>>
>>727064017
Who are fucking talking about school lockers?
Are you so retarded that you cannot see the difference between fucking thinking like they're horses and thinking they're of different genders?
God why do people keep making that lame ass comparison?
>>
>>727064214
Whats the difference? Both opinions are not factually correct.
>>
>>727064214
Because it's a valid comparison thinking you are something you are clearly not.
>God why do people not accept the fact that trannies are mentally ill.
>>
>>727064056
Wait wait wait, so black lives suddenly don't matter and there is no racism?

Tell me, who would reject a tranny but accept a pornstar? They are in the 'trash' cathegory for 'normal' people; as soon as you are done with spanking it you forget about the person that you did that too.
If someone is ok with pornstars, that person is ok with trannies too - we are talking about real-life interactions, watching porn does not count.
>>
File: kat.jpg (8KB, 432x247px) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
8KB, 432x247px
>>727064214
What about transabled people, I ask you once more?
>>
>>727064367
We are talking about society accepting them.
>>
>>727064349
Are horse people born with horse brain?
>>
>>727064214
There is no difference. Trannies are literally otherkin.
>>
>>727064437
Explain what that word means.
>>
>>727052767
Mutant.
I don't know why you're trying to assign a gender to someone that by definition doesn't fall into one.

>>727053008
Mutants. You can call them whatever specific class of mutant you want, but don't refer to them by a gender or a subtype like "boy" or "girl" when they don't fully qualify for any one class.
>>
>>727064493

Are trannies born with brains that are not influenced by the presence of XX or XY chromosomes?

Dolt.
>>
Commander Riker and Troi both got teleported to a planet but the teleporter malfunctioned and they switched bodies. Now what? Are you going to tell me that they're mental ill?
>>
>>727064617
Ah a neuroscientist. /b/ is full of them.
>>
>>727064493
No, and neither are men with women's brain or vice versa, but they feel like they are and will want special rights and treatment like trannies.

>oh I look like a man but I feel like a woman
>Oh I look like a man but I feel like a horse
>oh I look like a man but I feel like a
12 year old girl
>>
>>727055375
I remember my first thread
>>
>>727064714
Oh look! Another neuroscientist!
>>
>>727064441
I repeat once more - the majority of society would reject a pornstar in the same manner they would reject a tranny.
They would not want to be friends with her. They would feel the necessity to yell obscenities. They would not date her. I see no difference - except for one: pornstars being mostly sane.

>>727064524
A person that is not comfortable with his fully able-bodied self and seeks a certain disability. The wish is so strong that it leads people to cut off their limbs or gouge out their eyes. They sometimes report feelings of 'a sensation that my limb is not real/does not belong to me'.
>>
>>727064752
I feel that I'm a neuroscientist therefore I must be a neuroscientist and you will respect me and my opinions or else you are being intolerant and hateful.
>>
>>727064752
You can't have it both ways buddy, either we accept all the crazies or shun them all, and I guarantee you it will not stop with trannies if we do abide by their bs.
>>
>>727064934
Is that you Dr. Carson?
>>
>>727055375

>Targeting

A: I don't feel that my biological sex matches my internal conception of who I am.

B: Sorry to hear that.

A: I don't think 'man' or 'woman' really fits me.

B: Uh..OK, whatever.

A: There should be more options! I feel that it is true, it is therefore true!

B: Whatever makes you happy, dude!

A: 'DUDE'?! DID YOU JUST MISGENDER ME?!! THERE ARE 47.3 GENDERS! HOW _DARE_ YOU WAAAH! SPECIAL RIGHTS! I DEMAND SPECIAL RIGHTS!

B: OK, now I have a problem with you.

A: TRANSPHOBE!
>>
>>727055533
>not them, but
I believe not purging the gene pool of these mentally and physically inefficient beings is a product of the modern age.
Tolerance is a product the modern age.
These people where the on fringes of society before we gave them access to the internet so they could find the other 10% of the mentally damaged population and rally together to reinforce their literal degenerate behavior.
>No reproduction = Degeneracy of the human race
>>
>>727065068
The point is that it is not a valid comparison.
>>
>>727065113
Why are you deflecting?

Accept me as a neuroscientist or in turn I will not accept trannies and keep egging their constant suicide thoughts on.
>>
>>727065117
More right wing fake news.
>>
>>727064934
This is a perfect example of the bullshit line of thinking that half the people in this thread are demonstrating. Good on you, neuroscientist person. Tho I do hope that they're actually just trolls.
>>
>>727052438
Sigh, not this shit again.
>>
>>727065189
Yep it is you Dr. Carson. How's Trump doing?
>>
>>727065164
Why is that?
Why are you being intolerant and hateful towards people who think they are something they are not?

Who's to say I'm not a fucking wolverine if in fact I feel as if I am?
>>
>>727055375
no youre just retarded. wahh today i feel like a boy wahh today i wanna be a girl. youre a freak.
>>
>>727065297
Actually I feel like I am President Trump now, and I'm not doing too good. Little Ryan son of a bitch just cucked me on this Healthcare bs.
>>
tfw not all of 4chan is a bunch of transphobic asshats afterall
>>
File: 1490207251388.jpg (119KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1490207251388.jpg
119KB, 625x626px
>>727056333
>>
File: 0303_MrDerp.jpg (77KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
0303_MrDerp.jpg
77KB, 960x540px
>>727064687

Before the brain is formed, chromosomes have determined the sex.

You don't have to be a neuroscientist. You have to have made at least a C in middle school science.
>>
>>727065117
thathappened.jpeg
>>
>>727065352
You can tell me that all you want. You keep missing the point. The rightists have been using that dumbass comparison as if it's valid. There are scientific studies on transgenderism.
In the meanwhile, go ahead and have a doctor fit your hands with blades and help you grow hair for all I care. I would call you Wolverine.
>>
>>727054536
pseudo-scientific falsehoods. None of this is backed up. The TransAtlantic Slave Trade of black africans to the Americas and Europe was the largest scale slave trading operation in history.
White have been slaves, but not nearly in as high a number or for that duration of time (~250 years).

Stop making excuses. Just because people fact check you doesn't mean that they are liberal tards or whatever, you're just some white supremacist wannabe, despite your failures in life you consider yourself to be unjustly hard done by and deserving of something more
>>
You people don't realize that if we are tolerant of this specific group of people, then other groups will come out and use the very same arguements you're using against you to gain whatever bullshit rules trannies got.
>>
>>727065558
So what happens to intersex people?
>>
>>727052438
>ask scientist
well arguing from the point of authority is just as idiotic as claiming there are more than two genders. Also there really isn't any genders whatsoever, we call a cat just because that is what we have been told to call it. Cat's don't need to make up complicated names for us, and we all die the same, therefore no one is superior besides mother earth.
>>
>>727065441
Trump isn't being good at being Trump himself.
>>
>>727053318
Of course he doesn't.
>>
>In some circumstances, an individual's assigned sex and gender do not align, and the person may be a mutant or mentally ill.

FTFY, Wiki
>>
>>727065596
I'm laying the point out right underneath your nose as clearly as possible. You claim it's invalid, but I in turn claim your original point is invalid and if you can see me as a wolverine and respect me as a wolverine something is clearly wrong with you.
>>
>>727055580
fuck you faggot. you think you know shit with your dicksucking mnouth noone gives a shit i dont shut the fuck up and YOU go fuckign die or ill do it for you
>>
>>727055580
where talking about BOY GIRL here not whatever fucking faggoty shit you came up with condoning the act of being afaggot you fucking homo queer commie
>>
>>727065857
Look I get your point. I don't give a fuck who you think you are. The POINT here is that the comparison is invalid due to studies. How the fuck do you know how a horse or a cat feel like?
>>
>ITT: wierd ass people who think they are something they are not.
>>
>implying anyone takes this shit seriously
You're being tricked, anons. It's all smoke and mirrors to distract you from the real issues.
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.