[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people this retarded? >If islam was really about violence

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

File: wewuzkangz.png (995KB, 638x604px) Image search: [Google]
wewuzkangz.png
995KB, 638x604px
Are people this retarded?
>If islam was really about violence they'd all be dead by now
Fix'd for ya
>>
File: 1469796353131.png (385KB, 958x476px) Image search: [Google]
1469796353131.png
385KB, 958x476px
>here is a bag of marbles, most of them hate you because you don't share their ideology, some of the will violently explode, killing innocent people so apparent reason.

No, i still don't want any marbles, thank you.

>Most of them are peaceful, whats the big issue.

If they're so peaceful, why don't they make a success of it in their own countries instead of coming to mine.

>Islam is peace, Islam is love

Yeah i hear you. expect for the gays being thrown from rooftops, women being stoned to death. apostasy death penalties. Its just so god damn peaceful, unless you do literally ANYTHING they don't like.

so.. much. peace. i just can't handle all of the peace, that's why i hate Islam.
>>
ALLAHU ACKBAR!
>>
religion of piss
>>
>>727051989
agreed

EVERY non muslim country next to a muslim one has probs with whiny crybaby terrorists attempting to be tough

muslims are like the problem kid at school who cant get along with anyone
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiSS-dR5dmk

enough said.
>>
>>727051989
I think it's absolutely equal to your crime rates by race.
>>
>>727051476
Except it is about violence visited upon who they think are heretics/unbelievers.
Besides they already kill those of their own that they deem unwanted.
>>
I mean, you don't really see a lot of hate for radical Christians.
>>
>>727053290
>westboro baptist church

new here eh?
>>
>>727053290
Radical Christians don't exist in those numbers and they tend to be less violent.
Don't get me wrong, I still think they are fucked up, but it's a different flavor of fucked up.
>>
Man you blow up a few buildings and behead a few innocent people and everyone has to get ALL UPSET about it. Relax people stop making such a big deal about everything geez!
>>
>>727051476

If every Islamic country decided to get together and start shit, China, Russia, and India would plow a bloody swath through everything they could in a race for the Bosporus and European countries would just park their navies off the African coast and kill everything their planes could reach.

There would be no Islamic world by the end of the month.
>>
>>727051476
Nope!
Because muslim sandnigga are dump af. Without us the white people you don't have oil, you don't have cars, you don't have guns, you don't have any explosives. The only things you would have were camels and swords. Go fuck your goat or little aisha!
>>
>>727053105
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1490624385391.webm

>people already commit crimes, i don't see a problem in adding even more crime to that crime.

I love these little excuses you retards come up with to justify the actions of your fellow Muslim inbreds.
>>
>>727053724
It's fucking retarded. They're basically saying "yeah I'm getting fucked but you know what, it's really not so bad!!"
>>
File: 1469076154371.jpg (141KB, 539x810px) Image search: [Google]
1469076154371.jpg
141KB, 539x810px
>>727053105
>white crime
financially motivated for the most part. If not financial, it is personal. The perpetrator is almost always alive for conviction and can be held accountable for their actions.

>Islamic terrorism
illogical, delusional, faith based motivations. No connection to any of the victims. Perpetrator almost always dies in the attack. Can't be held accountable for actions.

Also, Islam isn't a race. You seriously think of yourselves that highly.
>>
yea coz they are such awesome fighters...as we saw the vaunted iraqi republican guard that ran like girls, and the 8 year war between iran and iraq where they ended up same place they started war from coz both equally as useless.
>>
>>727054824
The only way they know how to fight is to attack the innocent, unprovoked.
>>
>>727054754
>financially motivated for the most part

Spanish inquisition, crusades, world war one and two, British empire, American intervention in middle east and south America, cattle slavery, native American genocide.

Lol, it's like history began in 1995 for you fucking edgy kids.
>>
File: 1467919529101.png (957KB, 1960x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1467919529101.png
957KB, 1960x1044px
Why do feminists/leftists defend Islam?
>>
>>727055110
>White people did bad things before so we should just turn a blind eye to Muslim extremism now because sensitivity
Faggot
>>
File: 1489587689197.jpg (151KB, 1395x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489587689197.jpg
151KB, 1395x1080px
>>727055110
>Spanish inquisition, crusades, world war one and two, British empire, American intervention in middle east and south America, cattle slavery, native American genocide

You understand how the concept of time works, yes?

You're comparing atrocities committed before our time to atrocities being committed TODAY, RIGHT HERE during OUR LIVES.

You win the internet for stupidity.

>I can justify anything i want so long as i have a history book huurrrr durrrrr.

You're irredeemably stupid.
>>
>>727055243
Compared to what white people have done, the recent Islamic extremism is a drop in a the proverbial ocean. But nice argument, boy. Trust an American to play the victim. Been milking 9/11 likes its your favourite fucking cattle.
>>
>>727055329
I refer you to my post above, child.
>>
>>727051476

>If Islam was about violence you'd all be dead

Right, idiot. Because 1 billion > 7 billion, right?

How many Islamic states with nuclear power? 2? 3?

I'm sure if it came to war, CHINA ALONE would obliterate you cunts in a head-on fight.

You're a disease. Islam is a virus.

Don't worry though, as it is the case with viruses, the longer the body has to adjust to it, the less potent the virus becomes.

Secularism is on the rise and Islam will fade into nothingness just like Zeus, Osiris, etc. A comic entertainment at best.
>>
>>727055110

Only the inquisition and Crusades had any kind of religious motivation, you fucking retard.

If you're totting up kill count throughout history, you'll have to add up all the middle eastern genocides, Islamic conquest of Spain and Europe, Ottoman Empire, African slave owners etc etc.

>only white people did bad things so Islamic terror is ok now

Fucking moron with your false equivalencies.
>>
>>727055228
Because they're brain damaged
>>
>>727055110
The spanish inquisition (basically doing what radical islam wants to do now), crusades(response to being invaded by Arabian empire),
British empire (have you noticed how that isn't around anymore?), Both America and Russia intervened in the middle east fighting a proxy war, same in south america. The native American genocide was shitty, but is also ages ago.
People are criticizing bad things happening now though.
>>
>>727055408
Enjoy your Sharia law eurofag. You deserve the servitude you invite on yourself.
>>
>>727055329
Also, "atrocities". You're more likely to be killed by some dodgy nuts than a Muslim terrorist. Alpha males, shit scared of the big brown boogeymen. Lmao
>>
>>727055110
1400 years of muslim attacks on christian countries make deus vult like a walk in the park
>>
>>727051476
If there would be 5 more billion and 1 more that would make islam the major religion and THEN everyone would be dead. fucking sandnigger pussies
cant even take on us with 1 billion
>>
>>727055622
Hey don't put all of us eurofags in the same box, plenty of us are leery of the problems of islam.
>>
>>727055408
Who the fuck mentioned 9/11? I can see you're one of those self-hating white people who pats themselves on the back because you're more tolerant than your bigoted counterparts. Eat shit you fucking roodypoo. I hope you enjoy arguing on here whilst your gf is getting railed by Muhammad, Mohammed, and Mahammed.
>>
>>727055638
>thinks the only negatives of Islam occur in the west.

Oh my sweet child.
>>
>>727055408
>Compared to what white people have done, the recent Islamic extremism is a drop in a the proverbial ocean.

What the FUCK does that have to do with anything, you stupid cunt?

Nobody is arguing that white people or Christians have a perfect clean record. We're saying that Islam is bad and causes problems like terrorism. Why didn't you include teh Islamic conquest of Europe in your history lesson there?

Typical leftist can't stick to the point.

Here, I'll make this simple for you;
1. Some white people in the past did some bad stuff.
2. Some non-white people in the past did some bad stuff.
3. Islam is a cancer on humanity.

It's not hard.
>>
Hahahahahahah, I love how fucking triggered you boys get when someone confronts your Bullshit. Fucking hell you guys a piss scared.
>>
>>727055710
Too bad you're not actually doing anything about it
>>
>>727055842
>i was merely pretending to be retarded
Sure kid
>>
>>727055830
Root cause of Aq and isis is American intervention. Osama had largely political motives. But keep watching Alex Jones.
>>
>>727055564
None of that is comparable to what's happening now. And the root cause of what's happening now lies in the aftermath of ww2, break up of ottomans and USA and Russia playing chess with the middle east.
>>
>>727055544
Definitely a false equivalence. Western world has done much worse. How do you think they are where they are? Oh don't tell me, the white race is superior and more intelligent.
>>
>>727053471
/Thread
>>
>>727056041
What I'm saying is that if we don't keep an eye on this, it will become comparable.
Keeping an eye on extremism no matter where it comes from is a good idea. Otherwise we'll have the rug pulled out under us.
>>
>>727053471
>russia, China, India
>all can't even handle their internal muslims

Dream on russhill
>>
>>727055924
>Root cause of Aq and isis is American intervention.

Those evil Americans.

So what about Hamas?
What about Hezbollah?
What about Boko Haraam?
What about the Taliban?
What about the Muslim Brotherhood?

What about almost every muslim-majority country where the west has not intervened being a fucking shithole with terrible human rights records?

What kind of mental gymnastics are you going to perform for blaming the USA when gays get thrown off rooftops, or for when they mutilate little girls' genitals, or when they stone people to death, or when they execute people for leaving Islam?

Moron.

And tehy want to bring their backwards shit to western countries too.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law

Eat shit, you apologist scum.
>>
>>727053290
Pls tell me when Westboro or the KKK start blowing up airports or run over Muslims with stolen trucks
>>
>>727056219
You think there's a global Muslim conspiracy to take over Western countries? What do you think isis will achieve besides some backwater villages in the desert?

The most extreme Muslim country in the world happens to be the USA's best friend after Israel and the UK.
>>
>>727056140
>How do you think they are where they are? Oh don't tell me, the white race is superior and more intelligent.

Yeah all of those inventions and discoveries came from white people making blood sacrifices for the blood god.

Praise be to the blood god.

Also, do you understand that racial slavery was very late game slavery. Every society has had slavery. Most of it was based on financial status, not race. Black enslaved blacks, whites enslaved whites. EVERY major civilization had same race slavery. (i know history matters SO MUCH to you)

Hate to burst your bubble, special snowflake.
>>
Ilsam holds humanity backwards. We need to get rid of this retardation
>>
>>727056286
Hamas and hezbollah came about due to Israel you uneducated fucking hillbilly. The British are responsible for that mess and anyone with half a brain knows it.

And the fucking taliban? Are you bloody serious you fucking sisterfucker? Taliban was practically created by the cia, they even fucking admitted it. Goddamit now I know how there's 60 million of you dumb fucks.
>>
>>727056461
Nice try, Chad. But America was the first of its kind in regards to chattel slavery. Slavery existed Yes. But not chattel slavery. And your great country was built on it.
>>
>>727056370
No I don't think they are that organized. I do however think that if we keep letting them recreate the bad parts of their culture inside of our countries, a whole mess of trouble will arise from it.
Letting people into your country is all well and dandy, as long as they agree to abide by the local laws and actively try to integrate into society. That means not giving into the benevolent racism of low expectations and actually expecting and telling them to be decent people if they wanna live with us.
>>
>>727056286
>hamas and heezboaalah
American non stop support to israel
>taliban
Jihadist established by US to fight russia
>bokoharam
No idea tbh
>muslim brotherhood
Opression by the american backed mubarak and sissi regime

Don't be an idiot and think because you provided a link You're 100 correct
>>
>>727056658
I'm a Brit. we got rid of that shit quickly.

Read a history book. Human ownership didn't begin with the blacks. Sorry to tamper with your perception of your victim status.

Take a time machine back to any civilization, try to takke a slave, i bet they'll take issue with you attempting to steal their property (race irreverent). Or is it only 'chattel' if you have the documentation to go with it, that conveniently fits your narrative doesn't it.
>>
>>727051476
Tolerance is a two way street. Whens the last time any muslims showed respect to christians? Instead, they invade countries and rape women, and people arent allowed to do anything cause they fear being judged as "intolerant". Whos the intolerant one here actually?
>>
as the most liberal person on /b/

i can confirm that islam is in fact cancer (so are all religions)

islam is just more cancer no because its younger

no religion is a religion of peace. the 'liberals' that say otherwise are just stupid
>>
>>727057653
By what metric did you decide that you are the most liberal person on /b/.
I'm not trying to refute you, just curious.
>>
>>727057770
He thinks weed should be legal and his best friends brother is gay. So a typical brogressive
>>
File: 1486354413787.jpg (819KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1486354413787.jpg
819KB, 1500x2500px
>>727051476
>taqiyya: the post
i live in a non-western country with mudslime minorities and these fuckers only cause nothing but trouble

do not be deceived...!
>>
>>727057935
I smoke weed and I'm bi, wouldn't that mean I out liberal him?
>>
>>727057962
>Alex jones: anon in action
>>
>>727057770
Universal Healtchare
universal education
world government
legalize tax and regulate drugs
base income
tax 100 percent over a certain ammount
kill the jews
>>
>it's a radical middle eastern zealot hate thread

Can we also talk hate on Jews?
Jews killed my savior the Lord Jesus Christ who was also deemed an unworthy Jew.
>>
>>727058342
Killing fictional characters isn't that big of a crime though, George R.R. Martin does it all of the time and he hasn't gone to prison.
>>
File: 1467053525972.jpg (43KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467053525972.jpg
43KB, 666x500px
>>727051476
yet the left won't follow their own BS
sad
>>
>>727058599
This is why Christians kill people.

>lol your savior never existed
>lol your god is just the bitch made version of the Jewish god
>lol your faith is barely 2000 years old
>>
>>727058599
>still saying Jesus was fake
Dude I don't believe in any God or entity or anything but basically every historian agrees that Jesus was a real man who preached his word to his followers and martyred himself. I'm sure he didn't perform crazy miracles like the bible says, but it makes all of us look ignorant to deny that he even existed, and only serves to show that we atheists don't do our homework
>>
>>727051476
i just dont like those stinky fucking people and wish like blacks they would kill each other off but theyll do that with all that inbreeding
>>
>>727058814
>every witness existed 100's years after jesus lived

yeah ok. sounds like proof to me.
>>
>>727058342
Actually it's just normal people reacting with logic to false claims. Sorry.
>>
>>727058970
But Muslims and Jews ARE radical middle eastern zealots.

THEY JUST ARE.
>>
File: 1489929040361.jpg (24KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489929040361.jpg
24KB, 540x540px
>>727051476

You know that there's pretty much no minorities or religious minorities in Islamic countries, right? Do you think it just happens to be this way and Islam is so great and funny that everybody wants to be part of it?
>>
>>727058741
Your religion is real, I see evidence of it being in existence, I also believe that you believe in it. Your god is related to the jewish god though. Age doesn't really matter with religion, I think they seem equally unlikely no matter what age they are.
Feel free to be a Christian, just don't advocate hate or violence against people who had no personal part in the death of your savior.
>>727058814
Oh I'm sure he was a real person, who tried to do some religious reform. I just don't believe he was the son of god and that jews should be persecuted as descendants of the people who got him killed.
Just like I think it is asinine to shame white people today, for the slavery done by white people ages ago.
>>
>>727059074
Sounds like you're putting words into people's mouths mate
>>
>>727051476
I am a white Christian
>>
>>727058959
Bro, most records were FOUND a few hundred years afterwards, which is when Christianity started to really gain a following afterwards, but all you need to do is research the historicity of Christ honestly, man. I'm not a history major or anything so I can't provide names or accounts off hand but just look it up. He's not a messiah or anything, but he was a psychical person
>>
>>727059141
BUT THE MUSLIMS AND THE JEWS DO IT.

DO CHRISTIANS JUST NEED SOME APOLOGIST CUCKS FROM JEWS AND MUSLIMS TO SHARE IN THEIR RADICAL PRIVILEGES?
>>
>>727059202
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>727059141
Alright I can respect that
>>
>>727059141
>Just like I think it is asinine to shame white people today, for the slavery done by white people ages ago.

I don't think white people should be shamed either, but I hate when people say slavery had no long lasting impact.
>>
>>727059158
Are you implying that Muslims and Jews are not
-From the Middle East
Or
-Radical Zealots?

Yer a fukken idjut, Harey.
>>
>>727059244
Do what exactly?
Also since when do Christians and Jews not get criticized when they do shitty stuff?
>>
>>727059268
I didn't see him with my own eyes, but I didn't see Shakespeare either, so as far as I know they could both be absolutely fake, but it's just the general consensus that yeah, these guys were real, albeit possibly exaggerated
>>
>>727059344
Be radical extremists determined to undermine the world to benefit only their elitist sects.
>>
>>727051476
There are well of a billion Muslims on this planet.

There are several hundred million that believe death should come to those that insult Islam or Mohamed. It is a fucked up religion responsible for much to the terrorism and death in the world. There are several reasons that you all aren't dead by now.
>>
>>727059316
If it benefits me, it also benefits you.

I have no white guilt over anything. Blacks can ruin their lives all they like by being forever the victim. I can't talk for Americans but as a brit, British blacks are our equals in every sense.

They want more from life, they fucking earn it.
>>
>>727059316
It definitely have had long lasting impacts, there is a legitimate case to be made about it still affecting people, it just isn't fixed by treating white people now like shit. I mean heck, white people died to end slavery back when it was still popular. So even then white people showed empathy, in spite of how the culture at the time was.
>>
>>727059414
Every violently extreme christian sect have been WACO'ed in the U.S.
And people give zionist jews shit all the time for their views on the world. What are you getting at anon?
>>
How come every time a Muslim commits an act of terrorism, it's always a Muslim who was born and raised in western society? We've taken in thousands upon thousands of refugees so far and none have been active terrorists, yet every time there's another attack you hear that they were from the US or Britain or France or whatever.
>>
>>727058711
well, you are the problem all around the globe, aren't you?
>>
>>727051476
just because its about violence, doesnt mean they are willing to kill every non-muslim person on the planet. People are stupid.
>>
>>727059703
it's not. how did you come up with this b/s? over 95% (or maybe 98%-99%) of terrorists have never even seen the west. and if you are talking about attacks in the west, they are rarely committed by people from Europe. they usually enter Europe days before the attack, just like the one from Berlin did. they do have support form Europe, though
>>
File: 1490610791376.jpg (49KB, 545x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490610791376.jpg
49KB, 545x600px
>>727059703
The answer is simpler than you'd expect.

The people you'd expect to be carrying out the attacks are easily intercepted by intelligence communities and services. (it doesn't mean they don't try, many large scale attacks are prevented every year).

The only real attacks that make it through the net are the 'lone operators', people that have no real trace in relation to travel to terrorist 'hostspots'. They have no direct communications to terrorist organisations, making them difficult to trace.

Lately radicalization is happening within prison systems.
>>
>>727054191
Sadiq Khan, the Muslim mayor of London, has said he believes the threat of terror attacks are "part and parcel of living in a big city".
>>
>>727053105
1) Citation needed: Im a Britfag and while yes in volume there may be more crime, it will not be as extreme
2) Not taking into account population
>>
>>727055329
Well, they are 800 years behind the west.
>>
>>727058599
kek hahahaha
>>
File: 368287897576.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
368287897576.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
>>727060111
nice trips
>>
>>727060048
>don't blame the terrorists for attacking
>blame the victims for not being prepared
>>
>>727051476
If people had exactly 2.0 children per person, and most of them killed someone, then we'd eventually all be dead. But in some Muslim-majority countries, they're still cranking out 3 to 8 kids per person. In Afghanistan it's a bit over 5. So EVERY Afghani can kill a neighbor to their left, a neighbor to their right, and someone from a competing mosque, and they'd still have a growing number of Muslims.

It almost seems like Western society is better off changing food and medicine shipments to knife shipments, so crazy religious freaks stab other crazy religious freaks into oblivion. I know there are some nice non-freaks in those countries too, and the collateral damage sucks huge balls, but the current approach of propping up crazy freak governments and throwing aid at every humanitarian crisis just perpetuates and the cycle of ever-increasing crazy religious freakdom.
>>
>>727051476
i dont want my ass raped by a sandnigger who has a sexual emergency
>>
>>727059703
Because Theyre Muslim m8. There have been plenty of foreign terrorists. Foreigners usally just rape Tight swedish bitches and beat up people in gangs. Still a cancer to society.
>>
File: Cross.jpg (399KB, 766x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Cross.jpg
399KB, 766x1242px
>>727051476
>>
>>727051476
> Stop letting news reports, studies, facts, pew polls and experts make my opinion.

> disregard the years of higher ed I've focused on middle eastern securities.

> stop thinking critically

> listen to some idiot on essentially a pornography board with no evidence instead

So glad you contributed anon. Totally not a waste of data.GREAT POST!
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.