[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread. >Be me. >6'4", 210lbs >ripped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 46

File: ErfaKht.jpg (140KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
ErfaKht.jpg
140KB, 1280x842px
Feels thread.

>Be me.
>6'4", 210lbs
>ripped
>8" dick (kinda narrow though)
>not a virgin, but never slept around much
>long ass hair
> trimmed beard
>metal af
>6/10 book smarts
>8/10 intelligence
>anime, vidya, film, literature, art
>speak eng, ger, rus
>compsci major, russian minor
>girls dont talk to me
>catch some staring, but they never approach
>approach girls, get shut down
>try online
>post nudes on reddit
>16 comments "omg youre so sexy"
>then why does no one talk to me irl you liars
>only pm is from tthe guy in a bi relationship
>flatteredbutnothanks.jpg
>be me
>be doing everything right as far as i can tell
>invisible to girls
>lonely af
>cant understand why

wat do be. i cant just be unlucky.
>>
>>726827610
You sound like a faggot
>>
>>726827733
ok sure, but WHY. if im doing something wrong, how do i fix it
>>
>>726827610
probably because you claim 8/10 intelligence but also watch anime. kys faggot.
>>
>>726827610
It's just your personality, bro. Change it up, I guess.
>>
>>726828012
GiTS, akira, cowboybebop, samurai champloo, jin roh.

you cnt discredit a genre of art just cuz its associated with weeaboo garbage. GiTS is the fucking corner stone for the cyberpunk genre
>>
Be cool big guy don't stress and worry about impressing people too much. Be yourself and the correct people, girls or guys, will surround you. Stop caring so much about what people think as that will only make you hesitant in your every move. Faggot
>>
>>726827889
Metal is gay, anime is gay, long hair is gay.
>>
>>726827610
>get a proper haircut (not that I hate long hair, used to have it myself but after I cut it I've been more 'likable' I suppose so it could help + its handy as fuck)
>metal af? don't tell me you're one of them people that try to look metal on purpose? I listen to that shit pretty much 90% of the time and I look regular, used to look metal but that was when I was 15 or something. Look normal is my advice
>don't go by opinions of your pictures, pics are always deceiving
>you seem like a stuck up little cunt, claiming you know languages and are intelligent, pretty much every foreigner you see around you knows more than 1 language so you're not that special. If you use that as conversation starters then stop, you make yourself look like an asshole
>be confident if you're not already
>stop thinking you're so great, maybe you're not (like one fine 'gentleman' we once knew that got a little too edgy)
>anime, keep that shit to yourself, 90% of the people either claim they don't watch it but do, or just don't watch it at all. 10% are weebs and faggots
>>
>>726827610
I'm 6'4" and 210 pounds is not ripped
>>
Trust me, i think you need kill yourself.
>>
>>726827610
Most girls are fucking stupid anyway. All they care about is how much shiny shit and food you can buy for them. Just get a fleshlight or a sex doll, you can fuck 'em all day long and they don't expect anything from you in return.
>>
>>726828629
i keep the long hair because evidently i have great genes for it, plus i take really really good care of it, so i look great.

i dont talk about metal much. i own a couple band shirts but i wear one maybe once a week.

knowing more than one language is only noteworth in america.

i AM confident in myself, but its hard to maintain that 365 days a year with nothing to show for it.
>>
>>726827610
why do you care about bitches attention? They will come to you when you start liking yourself, faggot

stop being beta and enjoy life for fucks sake
>>
>>726828738
>not knowing th difference between muscle weight and fat

>Disgusting slob detected

Head over to >>>/fit/
>>
>>726827610
Volunteer at places where you can interact with people/girls and they can get to know you gradually. Make acquaintances and friendships organically. Don't push things at all. This will give you practice in interacting with people.
>>
>>726828561
Nailed it
>>
>>726827610
>long hair

Girls hate that shit. Also, you sound like a self centered dork.
>>
You probably come off as autistic, saying shit like 6/10 book smarts 8/10 intelligence. It's weird enough when people say "oh that guy's an 8, that girl's a 7"
>>
File: 20170325_124925[1].jpg (526KB, 2048x1152px)
20170325_124925[1].jpg
526KB, 2048x1152px
>>726828738
why would i lie to you /b/, to make myself feel better?
>>726829066
i might.
>>
>>726828132
GITS not the cornerstone of cyberpunk, Neuromancer is you weeboo faggot.
>>
>>726829388
skinny fat.= no muscle pure fat layer giving appearance of being in shape
>>
>>726829294
long hair is gross when you look like this
http://www.jgkp.com/images/chow/22Feb06.jpg

not when you look like this

http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Guy-with-Long-Blonde-Hair1.jpg
>>
>>726827610
go to the gym, girls like ripped guys
>>
you listen to death metal and watch anime. you are like the kind of person to tell the world your dick size in hopes people will be impressed, i am not surprised girls want nothing to do with you
>>
is your face ugly?
>>
>>726829446
neuromancer is a book, GiTS is a manga/movie. and there can be multiple foundational works in a genre you egg.
>>
>>726829066
>>726829388

I'm calling Op lanky not fat

I'm 240 at 18% bf

I literally can't get down go to op's weight without losing a shit ton of muscle mass
>>
>>726828936
it doesn't matter if you look good or not, long hair is always going to be inferior to short hair. You sound like a faggot, sorry but its just the way it is.
If your hair is really that good looking then at least consider the possibility of girl's being jealous of it and not feeling comfortable around you, something along the lines of "he's a guy and has better hair than me? thats embarrassing". You claim to be so smart and yet you don't see the obvious...
Even if you do know more than 1 language, then so what? its not like a girl is gonna ask you to say something to her in german or russian, possibly the 2 ugliest languages there are.
If you really are good looking then consider the possibility of being 'over attractive' to the girls you're into, maybe you come across as a fuck boy? normal girls aren't really into that so maybe stop acting the way you act and get your shit together, act a bit tougher if you have to, its always attractive to girls
>>
>>726829522
yea sure, because i go to the gym and 6:fucking 45 in the goddamn morning to shit there, obviously
>>
>>726829701
Not when one predates the other by 11 years.
>>
>>726829653
i actually dont like death metal, thats you projecting. i like doom/stoner/sludge more. think mastodon/redfang/dopelord

and i mentioned my dick size so you guys wouldnt be like "op has no luck because op has micropeen"
>>
>>726827610
It's not all looks. Maybe you're just not fun to be a round.
>>
>>726829869
neuromancer - 1984
GiTS manga - 1989

long enough for gits to be inspired by neruomancer, but its not like masamune shirow was ripping neruomancer off, get real.
>>
>>726828561
this.
I used to be a skinny longhair metalhead, not an anime fan but still. once I cut my hair and bought some normal clothes, strangers started treating me differently, more cashiers and shit started smiling at me when they said "have a good day" and people seemed more interested in talking to me.
>>726827610
point is, keep the interests, just dont broadcast them to everyone who sees you out in the world.
>>
if that's a real picture its not your looks, its likely your attitude. Do you have a job? money it like bitch cap nip.

Are you a whiney bitch? It sort of sounds like you're one of the "woe is me" types, which is just depressing to be around.

Also your hobbies suck, metal, anime, film, video games, all lame to women. Take up playing a sport, or some specific hobby like smoking pipes or collecting ancient coins or something.

Dress better, if you're doing jeans and teeshirt you look homeless.

Learn to enjoy rejection, and then put yourself out there. I'm decent looking, smart enough, and can hold a conversation, I probably have a 25% success rate of getting dates from single women, thats just the world we live in.
>>
>>726830109
this is genuinely my biggest worry, because ive got a pretty serious/stone-y face. i cant help it, i just feel weird smiling for no reason. ive been trying to be better about it lately though.
>>
>>726829752
>german or russian, possibly the 2 ugliest languages there are
and japanese, which op seems to like as well.
>>
>>726828936
lol you are a fucking faggot, I also have friends with "great long hair" they look like a faggot we all say it, sure girls tell him "omg your hair looks so nice what do you use?" but when he is not near all girls say he looks like a girl lmao

What kind of girl will want to go out with a guy that looks more feminine than her?

Also nobody cares about English (who doesn't speak it?) German or Russian, literally ugliest languages in existance, I rather speak some congo tribe language than those two, I have never heard a girl say they love german accent or how russian speaks, so yeah just shut the fuck up with that shit you beta fag

also you sound like a fucking arrogant dumbfuck who thinks to high of him

>lose the hair
>nah bro I look great ;)

fucking homo, if you really wonder why girls shut you down read every single response you will give in this threads, then read them twice so your retard brain can get the message through and you will the light by yourself
>>
>>726830246
i had a job, but it was hindering my ability to study, so when i was let go i didnt get another.

my hobbies are lame, but i should start smoking a pipe? youre joking right? the only people on my campus who smoke a pipe is one asian nerd who dresses like sherlock holmes all the time.

jeans and a tshirt are just the norm on a college campus.
>>
>>726828738
Being ripped has nothing to do with your weight. "Ripped" is a term used to describe someone usually between 6-10% body fat. Considering he's 6'4 and 210lbs, if we assume he's at the least lean he could be (10% body fat), we can conclude that he has an FFMI of 23.1%, which is very close to the peak of genetic possibility without use of steroids.

I think it's much more likely that you're either a skinny little shit or a fatass, and have never stepped foot in a gym nor taken a fitness education course in your life.
>>
>>726830388
i dont speak japanses because im not a fat neckbeard sack of shit. and thats the difference to me, about what makes me liking anime less of an issue - beause im watching good shit that legitimately is considered critically acclaimed, while weebs are watching idk netsuko cat girl whatever
>>
>>726830529
navyseal.txt
thats a lot of negativity there my dude, are you alright? haivn a rough day?
>>
>>726830594
if youre a metalhead, learn to play an instrument really well, like practicing at least 90 min every single day. learn other shit besides metal to play when girls are around, unless you hang with metal girls.
try to get into other kinds of music, good music with a groove. stop being a "metalhead" and start being someone that likes music in general.
>>
>>726830388
I actually think japanese sounds good if they have a deep voice, but if you have a fag ass average jap voice it sounds like shit or like some annoying kid that you want to punch in face
>>
>>726830748
do you think girls care that your cartoons are "critically acclaimed?" anime is childish and fucking gay as fuck, most girls arent going to like it.

dont lose your interests, just dont think a girl will want to come over and watch what they think are chinese cartoons with you. the movie may be good, but youre still watching cartoons.
>>
>>726830876
i tried to play guitar, but my fingers are too big and i end up fat-fingering the frets :/

idk why people assume i only metal. does anyone only listen to one genre of music?? i listen to lots of other stuff too. like hell, one of like the 10 artists on my phone is the Cake discography.
>>
The only reason I can see so far is that you want girls to come to you and that's not how it works you gotta set your self up to talk to a girl you can't immediately get a deep connection you have to try and build your way up through a moment you had with that person be it a simple hello to having an conversation.
>>
>>726830893
it's aggressive. japanese people always sound either angry or confused, just like german and russian.
>>
>>726830748
chad
>hey sharon want to come over and catch a movie?
>ok I will suck you off too

you:
>hey want to come over to watch harutobi no mori kawsawa ko kemahi?
>blocked
>>
>>726830594
>no job, not even looking for on

Why the fuck would a woman even consider a man who can't provide from himself let alone her?

No I'm fucking joking about smoking a pipe, I perfer hookah, but either works, saying hey you want to come over and some some blahblah I just sent in from cuba, and if you come by a litter earlier I was going to make some (some shit you can cook) beforehand? vs "wanna watch anime with me?" Side note, learn to cook.

Geez I wonder which one of those statements would be more effective on getting a woman to hang out with you 0.o

Your normal is having women ignore you. If you want to keep that your normal, keep dressing your normal, keep your hair your normal, keep your hobbies your normal, etc. If you want your normal to be dating around and having your pick of women to enter a relationship with, fuck your normal and do something that works.

I've got no horse in this race OP, I'm just calling it like I see it.
>>
>>726827610
Get friends, be more socially aware of yourself. Women love guys with a high social status. Stop describing yourself as metal.
>>
File: 0na10.jpg (36KB, 640x480px)
0na10.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>726828561
>Long hair
>lame
>>
>>726831093
A lot of you guys are assuming im trying to go for bimbo college sluts from buttfuck nowhere kansas. my biggest beef is that i cant find girl who share my interests. metal, video games, anime, books, and film ARENT solely male domains, so why cant i find chicks who are into what im into?
>>
>>726831203
They do, that's why I said people with deep voice (who regularly speak slowly) sound good, for example I like how madara from Naruto speaks, but haring average jap people speak fucks my ears
>>
>>726827610
It's not a matter of luck dipshit. It's a matter of talking to girls in real life.
I'll tell you why you can't get a girl, you're afraid of rejection. Plain and simple.
>>
>>726831127
so play bass guitar. aspire to do something like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O7TJhK6pcEQ

if you look like a metalhead and call yourself a metalhead, people assume youre obsessed with the genre - it's pretty diverse, people do get obsessed with metal. the point is to stop coming across like you only like metal, it makes you seem nerdy or legitimately dangerous.
>>
>>726831307
I dont know what naruto is, but fair enough.
>>
>>726831220
try:

Me
>hey wanna go grab a coffee or something?
>*ghosted*
>>
>>726831305
>not solely male domains
>dominate by men 25 to 1

Good luck, I'm sure of those 25 guys you're the smartest, fittest, richest, best in bed, etc.
>>
>>726831305
lololol are you fucing kidding me right now? So you want a girl who shares all your interests, who might as well not be male only, but are not easily found on girls...

Lets see, you want a girl who likes:
>anime
>video games
>metal
>same films you like

lol you godamn idiot, no wonder you are alone fag boy, you are trying to find a dream girl
>>
>>726831305
>why cant i find chicks who are into what im into?
because you arent looking for bimbo skanks who you can cycle through until you find a good one. nobody is going to be just like you, you wouldnt want that anyways.

you need to get more experience with girls, because when one does cross your path that you would like, you wont know what to do.
>>
>>726831552
>because you arent looking for bimbo skanks who you can cycle through until you find a good one.
i would though, because im a fucking narcissist

>when one does cross your path that you would like, you wont know what to do.
well youve got me there, bartender
>>
Okay,femanon here
>I like long hair and I am a metalhead
>most of my girl friends don't like long hair,but they are not metalheads
>start searching for girls that like the same things like you
>go to concerts,start talking to the girls that check you out
>make the first move
>don't act like a know it all
>let them see your qualities WITHOUT BRAGGING
>Be funny
Good luck! And maybe post a face so I could give you a rate
>>
>>726831761
meant to say :
> nobody is going to be just like you, you wouldnt want that anyways
>>
>>726831442

try
>you
>dont even want to talk to a woman who doesn't share your interests
>no confidence
>unwashed long hair
>looking "metal"

Do you not see why a random normal guy would have much more success with woman than you do?

The VAST majority of woman want a financially secure, decent looking, decent in bed, guy who shares at least a few things in common with them.

It sounds like you should stop talking to normal girls and only approach emos / goths / metal chicks
>>
Nice feels thread
>>
>>726831763
tits now or fuck off.
>>
>>726831763
>femanon here
>I like long hair

lol good try OP
>>
File: 20170325_132440[1].jpg (479KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170325_132440[1].jpg
479KB, 2048x1152px
>>726831854
>unwashed long hair
try again matey. i go to the gym every morning, and i shower after so i dont smell like sweaty asshole all day. can you not put 2 and 2 together?

>>726831763
>post a face
alright. itl prolly come out sideways, idk why. and excuse the bandaid. i got a gnarley gash on my face last night.
>>
>>726832173
wasnt me. again, why would i lie to you. what would i gain from that
>>
>>726831761
>>726831824
you need to expand your interests, dude. you like music and movies, find genres that you like that arent going to make girls uncomfortable. you can have your personal preferences, but become a fan of the actual artform instead so you can be more relatable.
>>
>>726832175
lolololololololol you look like fucking jesus homeless version
>>
>>726832262
attention.
>>
>>726832175
You look like Obi Wan Kenobi on crack, holy fuck no wonder no girl will ever love you
>>
>>726832175
Alright. I gotta be totally honest here.
I would fuck you.
By that I mean that I would let you fuck me.
>>
>>726832346
jesus wasnt even white dude, he was some brown middle eastern jewish guy, if he even actually ever lived
>>
>>726832412
>>726832175
same fagging this hard lmao
>>
File: Viktoriya.png (98KB, 826x561px) Image search: [Google]
Viktoriya.png
98KB, 826x561px
>>726827610
>>
File: 1489955459787.jpg (23KB, 600x408px)
1489955459787.jpg
23KB, 600x408px
>>726832407
kek
>>
>>726832448
No, baby jesus is white, stfu
>>
>>726832175
lol no, you are not attractive. you look like a guy who likes metal and anime, probably white trash since you have a bandaid on your forehead and no paint on your walls.

also, unless you can grow a joseph stalin moustache, dont grow a moustache.
>>
>>726829388
>>726829561
Plz OP post a face pic, you talk like a stuck up bitch, created a thread on /b and then deny everything people tell you, maybe it's because of that.
>>
File: asd.png (46KB, 960x568px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
46KB, 960x568px
>>726832457
>>
>>726832412
ok but see this is what i mean. someone out there feels this way, hell, people i walk past on the way to class might even feel this way, but why the fuck wont they talk to me, or even say hello. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
>>
>>726832448
wow, that was the nerdiest, loserist answer you could have given.

its probably your personality.
>>
>>726832584
>what is inspect element
>>
>>726832534
this is me
>>726832175

and>>726832457
no, im not samefagging. how do i prove it to you.
>>
>>726832584
>blacked.com
>>
>>726832175
you said you've great genes for long hair. This is bullshit, your hairline is 6/10 easy. You must think really highly of yourself man, stop that and get a reality check... cut that fucking thing off and maybe it'll help that serial killer stare of yours. Theres something about those eyes, every person I know that likes anime has the same dead stare, just by looking at you I don't want to talk to you.
Haircut + smile more + stop watching anime and maybe girls will show more interest in you. Until then you seem like a self centered twat/borderline school shooter. Take my advice or don't, and keep asking yourself 'why nobody likes me?'
>>
>>726832758
>how do I prove it to you
see >>726832584

>guys i'm smart
lol no.
>>
>>726832531
i have a bandaid on my forhead cuz i was at a HVZ lock-in and got gashed in the forehead by a nerf gun.

the walls are white because i rent this apartment from the uni. they all look like this.
>>
File: Capture.png (529KB, 3197x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
529KB, 3197x1800px
>>726832830
like this?
>>
>>726832868
I just google image searched hvz lock in to see what it was. you should do that and look at the demographics of some of those pictures.
>>
>>726832175
Jesus Christ - literally

Cut your hair, stop acting like a spoiled 15 year old girl, get a job, be interested in something woman are interested in, and you will have a much easier time with women.

This thread gives me the feeling you have two very specific problems.
You are totally oblivious to things that are obvious to most people.

You just don't seem like someone I'd want to hang out with, you post a thread about all these issues, you got lots of valuable feedback and you think it's all just bullshit, if it was all bullshit you wouldn't have these problems to begin with.
>>
>>726833055
im aware, cuz i was there. introduced myself to a girl there. she had a boyfriend.
>>
>>726833139
ok, this has to be a joke.
>>
>>726833121
>lots of valuable feedback
>>726828837
yea ok
>>
>>726831392
if you could do that on bass you wouldnt need to cut your hair.
>>
>>726833186
i wish it were
>>
File: 1452367984373.jpg (18KB, 372x328px)
1452367984373.jpg
18KB, 372x328px
>>726832175
My fucking sides.
>>
>>726833218

When one person tells you something, feel free to call BS, when 2-3 people tell you something, feel free to call BS, when all 10+ people that respond agree, its not BS, you just don't like the answer for whatever reason.

Textbook example of why another /b/tard will be foreveralone, but wouldn't have to be if they would just pull their head out of their ass.
>>
>>726827610
Damn OP, you are so average.
eng, rus and ger = all white people languages.
mix it up learn some spanish, get a sun tan, expand your musical taste and get a damn haircut.
>>
>>726833265
dont try to pick up girls at mostly male events. go ahead and go to them, but most of the girls there arent looking for a second boyfriend who makes them do that shit.

get a haircut and shave, go to a college party - not a frat party, youll get picked apart and probably get your ass kicked - and find girls there.
>>
>>726833381
ok but why tho. you can laugh at me all you want, but unless you explain whats so funny, its not like im gunna learn, now am i.

and i dont see you posting selfies.
>>
>>726833415
everybody in my fucking state learns spanish. and at least theres good books from russian. and yea theyre white people languages, so? some guy said he would learn congolese or some shit. the fuck am i gunna do with congolese??? you cant seriously put "speaks congolese" on a resume.
>>
>>726833415
>Spanish is a "white" language as well just sayin
>>
>>726831220
Lol, funny and true!
>>
>>726833121
>get a job
did he say that he doesn't?
>>
>>726832175
Don't cut your hair, don't get a tan, fuck all these cunts. You look good, and I'd do you.
>>
>>726833484
i have friends who throw ragers every other weekend. i used to go but coming home drunk and waking up hungover when i have shit to do got real fuckin old.
>>
>>726833505
we have all explained why its funny. youre unaware of the impression your appearance gives other people and thats funny to us.

just cut the hair. I went through that phase when I was a teenager. for me it was hard to do, but once I did it I immediately saw a difference in how people spoke to me. people smile more and are noticably friendlier now.
>>
File: 1488670057093.jpg (190KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488670057093.jpg
190KB, 500x500px
>>726833505
>not the guy you replied to btw
whats the point? I read some comments here and you seem to have a reason for everything...if you're not gonna take any of these (valid) advices then why ask? you'll just keep doing what you do and think everyone just doesn't 'get it'. People telling you to get a haircut don't say that out of jealousy or spite, this is a genuine advice, but what do you know? you're like what? 18-19, you don't know shit
>>
File: laugh drink.jpg (34KB, 413x395px)
laugh drink.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>726833756
yes, unemployed too

>has better luck with gays on /b/ than women in real life
>>
>>726833771
i appreciate it, but you arent helping these guys think im not samfefagging
>>
>>726833679
no is not you fucking autist, just because spanish people from europe invented it doesn't mean its a white language now, outside regions surrounding Spain, rest of the world thinks of Mexico, Argentina, Chile and plenty of latin countries that speak spanish which most are not white, so yeah fuck you
>>
>>726831551
>dream girl
weeaboo grills are ultimate hell man
>>
>>726833865
>>
>>726833827
dont get completely shitfaced, you can count beers without being that guy that counts his beers. limit to 6 beers, stop drinking at least an hour before you go to sleep and drink several glasses of water.

if you cant even manage to not get hungover after a party then you probably arent as intelligent as you think you are.
>>
>>726833865

>underrated
>>
>>726833505
The one you sounded so sure about yourself i was expecting like that typical model face, don't get me wrong you're above average but the hair doesn't show your "great genes" be more chill around people and cut your hair.
>>
>>726833913
I didn't say dream for me, but dream in OP retarded eyes, he basically wants a mirror version of him with a model body probably lmao
>>
>>726833679
you are right.
>>726833900
^ if this is you OP KYS
>>
>>726827733
>>
>>726828561
sums up your issues other than denial.
>>
>>726833971
so cut your hair and go to a fucking college bar with friends that get laid, you moran. get a brain!
>>
>>726833877
i could get some shit minimum wage slave job and get like 600/month while busting my ass, or i could just do better in my classes.
>>
File: 1484256786498.jpg (123KB, 942x943px) Image search: [Google]
1484256786498.jpg
123KB, 942x943px
>>726827610
If you have good, thick hair, get a clean cut. Like 3 on the sides, 6 on the top. Once it grows out a little bit, it'll be fantastic. I do that, and I've got a bit of recession on the corners. Still load up on pussy like mad, and I'm not nearly as fit as you say you are. Same height, but like, 250 now cause I got lazy, smaller, but likely thicker dick, and I get the same reactions from girls too, but I find it's mostly the intimidation factor. I've had no problem getting a girl to talk to me once I initiate.

Take the first step. They'll always follow if you do.

Oh yeah, and if you slouch, stop fucking doing that. Use that height to your advantage.
>>
>>726833900
>Ignoring linguistics and history
kek
Just because niggers speak english It's an african language right?
>>
>>726832175
How did you gash your cranium?
>>
>>726834070
Note the fact that there's pretty much everything these days. I've seen some weird ass people man, so why not a real weeb model.
On the other hand, I live in Europe where all people are sluts and more open for everything, so maybe something similar will exist just here
>>
>>726834097
wasnt me
>>
>>726832175
you would honestly have a better shot at dating women if you became a transexual

you're exuding desperation and need for approval and your bone structure does not say "reliable man"
>>
grow old enough, and you'll realize women aren't anything but a thing.

also women can smell the beta on you, no matter what you look like or what's on your resume. you can start there and try to correct your attitude.
>>
File: 1457352156227.gif (1MB, 200x200px)
1457352156227.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>726834341
>you would honestly have a better shot at dating women if you became a transexual
This fucking thread man.
>>
>>726834256
you know how most guys' neck leans forward when they stand. mines straight up and down. i dont slouch.
>>
>>726834266
No because majority is still from usa and england, are you stupid? You answered your own question retard

according to you if Spain gets blown up by isis, it will still be a white language? Despite mexicans and south american people being the majority of speakers? kek you fucking dumbass
>>
>>726834281
he did it playing nerf guns with a couple other "adults"
>>
>>726827610
You're just ugly, anon. Don't let it get to ya.
>>
>>726833971
but you act like you barely got out of high school and find it surprising how 'adult' it feels to buy your own food. You won't have long hair forever, trust me, in 3-5 years time you'll look back at your life and tell yourself "should've gotten that haircut then...". Besides whats not to like about short hair? doesn't need styling, not as greasy, easier to maintain, pretty much everyone looks better with it as opposed to long hair and if anything, you can always grow it back. Long hair at that age is only misleading, people think you're younger than you actually are and not in a good way, you'll look like a kid and not a man to women. I know you probably think you have that whole 'artistic' look about you but that only applies until you graduate high school, then its either a sign of autism or a severe case of extreme weeb faggotry
>>
>>726833415
Why would someone want to learn a non-white language? Why would someone want to speak to a non-white?
>>
>>726834206
money today is a side benefit, the real benefit is job experience, respectability, resume building, and fucking learning how to talk and work with people, which is apparently something you never figured out.

Relationships are a lot like jobs. Lots of work, some good times, some bad times, and a bunch shit that happens all around those times that you have to deal with.

Plus anyone with half a brain would pick the a worker to date vs a non worker. You think girls want someone to mooch off them in a relationship?
>>
>>726828561
^
Dis
>>
>>726834446
Well good then. I've had a habit of doing that, took a long time to force out of it because I spend a lot of time sitting for my job. Just a note.
>>
>>726834518
Fuck off, slag
>>
File: 1434523199157.png (55KB, 956x936px)
1434523199157.png
55KB, 956x936px
>>726832477
>tfw every time I meet someone suicidal online they end up thanking me later for saving their life even though I'm just an asshole who talks about spooky buddha shit
>>
File: 1490417868505.png (146KB, 671x519px)
1490417868505.png
146KB, 671x519px
>>726834591
>>
>>726834540
>this guy
european girls wet their panties when they hear spanish, and literally prefer non-whites over whites (which is the only thing they see)
>>
>>726834573
but he did, he said it earlier in the thread he was at a hvz lock in at school. thats literally just playing nerf guns.
>>
File: 1484771940161.jpg (7KB, 306x273px)
1484771940161.jpg
7KB, 306x273px
>>726834591
>>
>>726832175
Lol OP, dying here.

1. Get a fucking haircut, you look ridiculous.
2. Try to have a more welcoming and happy natural facial expression, you look like you are really bored or on your way to Columbine 2.0.
3. Anime is one step away from being a fucking mlp-brony as far as I'm concerned. Sure watch it and enjoy it but don't fucking ever bring it up whilst getting to know a girl (unless she mentions that she likes anime.
4. Don't know how you dress but I'm betting you should upgrade your wardrobe significantly.
5. Don't wear band t-shirts.
6. Haircut dude, you need one, can't stress it enough...
>>
File: makethegirllaugh.jpg (42KB, 500x625px)
makethegirllaugh.jpg
42KB, 500x625px
>>726827610
you need to be funny, girls want to laugh, thats really all they care about as far as i can tell
>>
>>726827610
Women smell the insecure in you.
Having good looks gives a 3 minute advantage over the average and bellow average looks guys, after that if a man doesn't prove himself by "alpha" assertive verbal and non verbal cues he turns invisible.

It's all in the game and the attitude.
>>
>>726834540
>why would someone want to learn a non-white language?
lot of hot women and beautiful nature down in south america. girls like beautiful nature.
>>
>>726834721
Hardcore as fuck
>>
>>726834779
Thats why clown are such pussy slayers..
>>
>>726834465
All right. If you want to ignore the fact that spanish as a language originates from Europe and that the latin-american version is pretty much the same as the european one, good for you. I don't care if the majority of the speakers aren't considered european. Because the language still is.
>>
File: 20170325_135910[1].jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170325_135910[1].jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>726834281
so i was a zombie right. i jumped out from behind a corner at maybe waist height to tag these two guys. the closest one freaked out and shoved his gun into my face.
>>
>>726834720
Present statistical evidence or fuck off and kill yourself. Spanish is also a European language you uneducated piece of trash nigger lover.
>>
>>726832175
you are the autistic love child of bono and chance morris
>>
OP is a faggot unwilling to accept the reality he has created for himself over the years.

He came here for advice and has been holding reluctant attitude.
>>He simply doesnt want to change.
>>He wants to hear that everyone girl out there is bitch for not accepting him.

KYS OP
>>
>>726834986
Absolute carnage. Even minor head wounds bleed a lot, did he freak out?
>>
>>726834934
doesn't change the fact people don't associate Spanish as being a white language, maybe just around spain but that is... Do americans think Spanish speaking people are white? lol don't be a retard and accept the facts, the language has white origins, but nowadays is not associated with whites, outside spain and surrounding countries.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 1000x563px
>>726832175
It's not what you like. It's what the CONSUMER likes. Cut that hair respectable and go for broad appeal. Pun intended. Shave the sides with 2 guard and leave length on top, around 4", to wave up with some gel. Then learn to talk to girls by crashing and burning a few times without crying like a bitch. Beard length is fine. Don't let it go longer.
>>
>>726834990
self experience with polish, swedish and russian girls
>>
>>726835128
I am saying the exact fucking same thing.
People consider it - as we both agree "non-white" - but in fact, and from linguistics' standpoint, it fucking is.
>>
>>726834834
>>726834934
>>726834720
Even South Americans are usually considered white because most of their ancestry is from Europe. Spanish and Portuguese ARE white languages.
>>
>>726835145
Consume the OP
>>
>>726834986
>so I was a zombie right
get better at leading into stories.
>>
>>726834097
Castilian is not Latin spanish
>>
>>726834755
OP, mostly this.

1. Get a haircut. Something along the lines of this image, but use your imagination. I got a haircut like this, immediate attention, never went back.

2. Same with the facial expression. You don't have to put a smile on all the time, just look like you're not spaced the fuck out all the time. And if you talk to someone, show some fuckign expression. Open your eyes, lift eyebrows, make it clear you're there and listening.

3. Idk about anime, but yeah, don't sperg out.

4. Also don't know about wardrobe, cause you're not wearing clothes in that picture. Like the haircut, clean is respectful, and despite what you may think about being just another normie, "clean and respectful" stands out a lot more to people than "fucking homeless."

5. Wear a band tshirt, who gives a fuck. Just dont sperg.

6. Find the kinds of folks you care to associate with, and show them you care about them. No one wants to be just another friend on facebook.
>>
>>726835292
Where the fuck do you live? Nobody considers peru white country, brazil I think of niggers in favelas, maybe argentina but that's it... Rest of america (central and south) are non-white costa rica, honduras, salvador, chile, peru, colombia, nobody hear that and thinks of a white guy with blue eyes
>>
>>726835128
It depends on which Mexican you're talking about. Some of them are pretty white Spainyards, others are Native shitstains.
>>
>>726835324
Also.

Never leave the house in anything other than presentable. If you're going to the gym, duh, wear your gym shit. If you're going to the supermarket, or the mall, dont wear your gym shit. Dress accordingly to the time and place.
>>
>>726835292
Thank you!
This thread is about us trying to convince a guy that he needs to cut his hair, while we argue about linguistics. Fucking amazing if you ask me
>>
>>726835292
>even south americans are usually considered white
I like south americans, my sister lives in argentina and ive been down several times - great country. up here in vermont, south americans are considered brown people.

though to be fair, louis ck is a mexican. we were just better at killing off our natives than the spanish were.
>>
>>726834695
>>726834728
maybe I'm just attractive to hypochondriacs
>>
>>726835110
Eh, a bit. He was worried cuz of all the blood. It didnt really hurt, just kinda stung.
>>
>>726835445
White is not exclusive to Germanic, I think we have different viewpoints of the definition.
>>
>>726835576
Bloodletting is good for ya
>>
>>726827610
>metal af
>beard
>>
OP, Yo cago en la leche de sus puta de madre
>>
>>726835478
now you are typing shit out, of course there might be white mexicans, as there might be a nigger franch and a fast nig muslim swedish guy... But majority is non-white and people think of AVERAGE not of special cases, so no mexico is not associated with white people, as well as most american speaking countries
>>
File: Romance_languages.png (323KB, 1200x871px)
Romance_languages.png
323KB, 1200x871px
>>726835879
But in the end people's stereotypes don't mean shit
>>
>>726835879
kek this thread is like those threads where someone posts a girl and says "rate" and everyone rates an object in the picture instead of the girl
>>
File: 20170325_141522.jpg (418KB, 2048x1152px)
20170325_141522.jpg
418KB, 2048x1152px
>>726835501
This how i dress if it isnt hot out. Otherwise ill ditch the flannel
>>
File: 1490473101033-2132489764.jpg (553KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1490473101033-2132489764.jpg
553KB, 2048x1152px
>>726836130
Sans flannel
>>
>>726836130
OP, It's that fucking hair. It's too fucking long. Just realise it finally goddam
>>
>>726836130
dont wear an unbuttoned button down over a t shirt. it isnt the late 90s anymore.
>>
>>726836051
>stereotypes don't mean shit
>literally stereotypes means what everyone thinks at first sight

Do you even read what you type faggot?

If you hear USA do you think of native american indians, or a fat fuck eating mcdonalds and firing an AR-15? that's right faggot, so point is Spanish makes MOST

REAAD
MOOOOOSTTTTT

people think of non-white people, regardless of what your wikipedia search showed you
>>
>>726836130
>>726836321
nobody cares faggot, spanish is more interesting than you
>>
File: a6b727cb7e-1486638684469.jpg (8KB, 200x213px) Image search: [Google]
a6b727cb7e-1486638684469.jpg
8KB, 200x213px
>>726836130
> blue shirt with short sleeves
maximumautism.jpeg
>>
>>726836321
definitely the hair.
>>
>>726836326
It looks better than my fuckin short hair. If you cant tellx ive gotta a big fuckin head. Short hair does not help that like at all.
>>
I like how OP is asking "how do I fix myself" then people answering his question but then just arguing! Wtf! You nigger, I'm basically like you (intelligent, metal, long hair, etc) but I have this thing called a personality and opened to criticism... Please consider suicide.
>>
>>726836391
I usually wear a red tee with the blue., but the blue was closest at hand. Also the hell are you, the fashion police
>>
>>726836130
>>726836321
OP, can you use one of these and make a picture? I wanna know how it looks
>>
>>726836592
What, a hair tie? Alright
>>
>>726836592
Second this, do a manbun you manbum.
>>
>>726836360
I'M SAYING THE SAME THINK
JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE ASSOCIATE SPANISH WITH NONWHITES IT STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THE SPA ISH AS LANGUAGE WE USE IS EUROPEAN. IF EVERYONE THOUGHT THE MOONS WAS MADE OUT OF CHEESE THAT WOULD BE THE CASE RIGHT? FUCK NO
>>
>>726836569
youre posting for advice, right? go ahead and keep resisting what people tell you, it's your funeral.
>>
>>726836775
This.
>>
>>726836751
fuck you
>>
>>726836751
fucking hell, sorry for that. Awh, I hate typing on phone
>>
>>726836592
>>
>>726836751
in america, people who use spanish are the mexicans, and they have to go back.
>>
>>726836923
It's so much better
>>
>>726836923
that's way better. get a haircut, let people see the sides of your head.
>>
>>726836964
We are not going anywhere fucktard and I hope you build the wall just to see you cry when we don't pay shit for it kek
>>
File: jfKXaYI.jpg (280KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jfKXaYI.jpg
280KB, 1024x1024px
>>726827610
OP use omegle to build up social skills, it's what I do (plus lifting), and I am a pussy master.
>>
>>726836923
you would look like a gayer version of pewdipie, I guess thats an improvement?
>>
>>726836321
>>726836130
You said you were ripped.
>>
File: 1435234096597.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
1435234096597.gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>726827610
>be me
>6'1", 155 lb hungry skelly
>dick down to my ankles
>had sex, still hyper virgin
>crew cut
>no beard
>german, english, passable latin, pidgin spanish and french
>girls don't talk to me
>cool with it 'cause I'm super gay
>feelsgoodman.bat

lol
>>
>>726837036
Ok well what kinda hair cut am i supposed to get that wont make me look like every other douche.
>>
> 8" dick
My ass
Proof or it never happened
>>
>>726837099
>jerking off without showing face to random girls
>building social skills
lol this faggot
>>
>>726837163
>this
>>
>>726837150
Kek
>>
>>726836130
>>726836321
Another thing: Just wear a nice fitting one-coloured T-shirt dude. These pattern things u got are something that I'm think was ok on like a 10-15 year old kid. Seriously. Also, your jeans look pretty lame. Try to find something that is a little tighter (not skin tight. Additionaly, every piece of clothing you have displayed to us is (again) something a teen would wear. You're 21 now m8 try to up your clothes game.
>>
>>726837070
yea, but the point is that americans associate spanish with mexicans, which are mostly brown people.
>>
>>726836923
Much, much better. Still think you should cut it though.>>726836964
>>
>>726836923
It's already getting better now. Maybe you should put all your hair back instead of having a side parting like Brad Pitt here in this picture.
>>
>>726837163
God you guys are weird. Fine, gimmie a min. Amd yiu realize it wont be 8 every time right. Usually like 7.5. 8 is like maximum over hard.
>>
>>726836923
You are making progress. Now shave and smile and we can see your true worth i have faith you are misplaying your looks you have potential.
>>
>>726837153
you DO want to look like every other douche, how are you not getting this? blend in some so you dont look like a guy that plays nerf guns while listening to metal and watches chinese cartoons.
>>
>>726837380
>inb4 retard was actually measuring in centimeters
>>
>>726836923
Cut the hair dude. you look A LOT better.
>>
>>726829388
lol dude you aren't ripped you're a little in shape a fucking lanky 6'4" alien.
>>
>>726837153
Dude, you kind of do want to look like the other douches. How are you not understanding our tips of trying to look a bit more non-unique. You're behaviour is so teenage I can't believe it lol.
>>
>>726832448
Did Galileo exist? Davinci? Jesus existed Fuck wad. Atheists don't not believe in Jesus, they believe that he didn't rise after 3 days and he stayed dead. They believe he was just a regular man.
>>
>>726837647
i know right, this guy sounds like a 15 year old girl who this she is unique in the world and so crazy, I bet if this faggot gets any more gayer he will be cosplaying harley quinn
>>
File: 20170325_143910[1].jpg (562KB, 2048x1152px)
20170325_143910[1].jpg
562KB, 2048x1152px
i lost my ruler so heres a doller. google said its 6.14 inches. alos, appreciate how hard it is to keep a boner while measuring it for dudes on the internet.
>>
File: Save_the_planet_kill_yourself.jpg (31KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
Save_the_planet_kill_yourself.jpg
31KB, 400x271px
>>726838447
Jesus Christ anon

and you wonder why women ignore you
>>
>>726838447
LOL A CUTFAG
how does it feel to have your penis mutilated? Not only you cannot even get a girl, but in the remote case that you do you will feel nothing because you got all your nerves jacked up by the jews hahahhaahhaa fucking loser
>>
File: 916.jpg (5KB, 224x225px)
916.jpg
5KB, 224x225px
>>726838755
>insert reply pasta here

underage b&
>>
>>726838330
Lol, feel a bit sorry for him now (didn't at the start) he seems to actually not understand why people might think he's a bit odd looking. But very teenage behaviour indeed. Asks for advice, rejects every single piece of advice given in thread.

If we were OP's father it would be like this:
OP: Dad why can't I get girls to like me?
Dad: Cut your hair son.
OP: Omg dad my hair looks so much better when it's long, haven't you noticed my big head!?!? -> OP runs out and slams dosor behind him.
>>
>>726838755
being cut does suck yea, but the last gf i had ( 5 yrs) complained that sex hurt, cuz id stab her in the cervix.
>>
>>726832175
since when is this fucking ripped? DYEL
>>
>>726838755
posted by a faggot with a tube worm for a cock
>>
>>726838890
>a cut fag obviously crying by reading and remembering how his parents fucked him up for life

its ok anon
>>
File: tumblr_no6veeFQuh1uuaq8ao1_1280.gif (92KB, 640x571px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no6veeFQuh1uuaq8ao1_1280.gif
92KB, 640x571px
>be me
>23 yo
>student who last time chosed bad graduates studies
>had one gf for only 2 months
>still miss her even we didn't match to each other
>yeah, I'm still virgin (I have huge complex about that)
>have only few friends
>have no idea what to do with my life
>no perspective for a good job in the future in my town
>really want to be with someone, but there is no way to find someone
>resigned and depressed
>I think I'm gonna kill myself in the future
>>
File: Golf-Ball-Transparent.png (115KB, 516x500px) Image search: [Google]
Golf-Ball-Transparent.png
115KB, 516x500px
You can't stop me nigga
>>
File: ∩ ON.jpg (61KB, 640x454px)
∩ ON.jpg
61KB, 640x454px
>>726839042
I had a vaginoplasty years ago

Your move
>>
>>726838447
You actually posted a picture of your dick in a thread on /b/. You've also posted a picture of your face in same thread. Dude you are a danger to yourself. Cut your hair and go out drinking and stop being autism-o-2000 on /b/.
>>
>>726837099
DOG pussy master
>>
>>726838911
Maybe you should've put your penis in her instead of a knife.
>>
>>726839210
that's the only thing left to save some dignity after basically losing half your penis sexual functions, so I give you that
>>
>>726839247
im never gunna meet any of you jerks anyway, so what do i care.
>>726838911
OH SHIT MAYBE THATS WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG THE WHOLE TIME.
>>
>>726829827
Nigga, don't get defensive. About anything like that. He's being real.
>>
File: 1240981581.jpg (95KB, 625x783px)
1240981581.jpg
95KB, 625x783px
>>726839356
How you enjoying your smegma? I bet you spend a fortune on q-tips.

At least the topping for your fettucine alfredo is cheap
>>
>>726839601
said i had no muscle. i mean my bench isnt very high, only like a plate and a 25 per side max. i curl 40's but my form is better than most peoples. never cheat on curls.
>>
File: 1489896493307.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
1489896493307.gif
2MB, 280x211px
>>726829388
>>
>>726838447
Op how the fuck have you not gotten a gf yet i wish i had your genetics bro i have 4incher hard i mind you.im fucking jealous
>>
>>726832175
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahaha
>>
>>726839869
lets see you then, fatbody
>>
>>726839731
You don't ge smegma if you shower you fatass something your neckbeard ass doesn't seem to grasp
>>
File: 1438050846298x.jpg (32KB, 335x352px) Image search: [Google]
1438050846298x.jpg
32KB, 335x352px
>>726839935
>the samefagging is real
>>
>>726836130
kek, someone screenshot this thread .
>>
>>726840018
I wouldnt know, I dont have an earthworm jim penis.
>>
>>726839935
like i said, i had one for almost 5 years, she left me for a 5'8" jewish guy. (skinny, pasty skin, bug nose, the works). he wasnt ugly, but god his nose was big.
>>
File: 1479796366040.png (613KB, 856x600px)
1479796366040.png
613KB, 856x600px
>>726840023
wut
>>
>>726840023
for like the 4th time, i have not samefagged in this thread.
>>
>>726827610
>>metal af
>>Long ass hair
Trust me my dude, that's what you're doing wrong.
>>
>>726828561
you're gay
>>
>>726840112
instead you have a decolorized mutilated pencil "penis" lol good job bro
>>
>>726832175
You're hot
>>
>>726840230
once again, thanks but you arent helping,
>>
File: 20160715_184408.jpg (214KB, 1074x1568px) Image search: [Google]
20160715_184408.jpg
214KB, 1074x1568px
>>726839993
>>
>anime, film, vidya, literature, art

Gonna go with anime as the problem. It ensures that you have shit taste in film, literature, and art. Or at least shit enough that you won't have anything in common with women you weeaboo sperg.
>>
>>726840189
That's what we've been telling him but OP claims he can't have short hair du to his big head. Also OP thinks his hair is cool and doesn't listen to any advice.
>>
>>726840215
yea, one that girls like looking at (not op here). ive been over there in europe before, girls love cut dicks.
>>
File: 18B3QCx.gif (967KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
18B3QCx.gif
967KB, 245x180px
>>726840018
I weigh 160 lbs soaking wet, newfriend.

Enjoy scraping out the turtleneck of your shriveled, 3rd world microwang. Know that women the world over prefer it high and tight, and dread having to suck on that smelly, wrinkled mess you call a phallus.

At least you'll never have that problem. You'd have to leave your basement every so often. :D
>>
>>726827610
>be doing everything right as far as i can tell
>metal af
>long ass hair
> trimmed beard
>post nudes on reddit
>cant understand why

kys

ps: you don't need to look metal to be it you fucking poser
>>
>>726827610
You know what your problem is? Your eyes and are screaming "im depressed".
You could try to smile but the problem with fake smiles is, that they don't reach the eye so you can't really hide your depression and girls see that. But not only this, no normal person would post his face on 4chan and his dick holyshit. People can sense that something is wrong with you, like i said no normal person would post pictures of themself on 4chan. You don't even look bad and your clothes aren't edgy schoolschooter core (but they are still normie core with no fashion sense)
>>
>>726832175
you would look like a greek god if your hair was short .
>>
>>726840319
if you post a timestamp, then i'll give you that one, but if not then i dont believe you.
>>
>>726840453
lol literally talked with polish girls for years and they all hate cut jew dicks so cut your shit, you have only talked to your mom fag lord, of course she is going to tell your your dick is cute, fuck off or kill yourself
>>
>>726840302
What could help?
>>
>>726840462
your mom didn't say that when she was sucking me
>>
>>726840583
idk, anything that makes these guys get that im not samefagging.
>>
>>726827610
>6/10 book smarts
>8/10 intelligence

Kek
>>
File: 1474461090117.jpg (39KB, 640x428px)
1474461090117.jpg
39KB, 640x428px
>>726832175
>>
>>726840559
>polish girls
>eastern european women
lol. according to a survey on adam and eve 55% of women prefer circumcized penises and 33% have no preference.
>>
>>726840529
ive got to give you that one. ive only been single for about a year, and the absolute lack of feminine attention i get despite being complimented in person, reddit, and even here, is really crushing.

im the kinda person who really wants to connect with just one single person. i dont really want to sleep around and bounce from relationship to relationship. it just really hurts my self esteem to think that im not wanted,
>>
>>726840803
>european girls love cut dicks!!
>what about polish
>no bro those don't count! I meant the countries in my imagination that you have not talked girls from

ok fag, whatever helps you ease the pain of having an inferior penis
>>
File: 1457737150865.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457737150865.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>726828012
>>
>>726841083
thats not me (op) youre arguing with, btw.
>>
>>726841083
>inferior penis
>ignores the objective evidence that women prefer circumcized dicks.
>>
>>726827610
You know who you sound like?
>>
>>726828561
all my this. shave all beard off, get a nice haircut, and you sound really aggressive, it's probably why girls don't "approach you" also most girls nowadays don't approach people anyways, but when they do, it's when the guy is laid back. Girls are overly sensitive most of the time, and you charging through like a viking hellbent on raiding and pillaging, scares them.
>>
File: dontforceit-300x300.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dontforceit-300x300.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>726840631
My mom is having a fulfilling relationship with her new wife. Respect my diversity. Gawd.

Sick burn though, bro.
>>
>>726841254
that guy killed some people right? or himself or something.
see, why would i want to kill other people. its not their fault for not being attracted to me, its mine for not being attractive enough.

besides. murdersprees are for edgy dickheads who wanted to impress YOU /b/
>>
Fucking dumbass.

Here is the problem you think girls are just going to be all over you like your animaes. They actually put up more of a fight pretending to be disinterested because they want to fuck you. They want you to make all the moves and charm then they don't want to feel like a slut for comming onto a guy. They want to pretend like they are struggling to fuck you to make themselves look good. Otherwise they know your just going to fuck them and dump them they want you to put in some effort and they want to hook you. This is what we call the game, you have to get over it faggot. Attractive women don't throw themselves on men. Even groupie girls are usually avarge or below. Anyway your welcome idiot.
>>
>>726840123
Sounds like you're not a good person. I suppose that's why you can't get a gf.
>>
>>726840723
You shouldn't care
>>
>>726841606
not really. i realized after a lot of reflection about it, that while she didnt necessarily treat me that great, i didnt treat her nearly as well as i should have. theres a lot of things that go into it, but i still should have been there for her more, gone out of my way for her more, and just been a better bf. so while yea, i am a little bitter and torn up about it, im understand, and i dont blame her. from her perspective, she just "fell out of love" with me. what can i do about that besides let it go.
>>
>>726832175
Hot
>>
>>726841550
i really dont want to have to admit thats the way it is. i really wanna believe that ill find a girl smarter than that. cuz ,to me, thats pretty bullshit that i should have to go so far out of my way just to make a connection with somebody. if im honest and upfront with a girl, they should just be honest and up front with me
>>
>>726836923

Seriously, some guys look great with long hair. You really, really don't. It does not even remotely suit you. Cut that shit.

And for fuck's sake smile or at least try to not look like someone has just murdered your puppy.
>>
>>726842490
I would be sadder if someone murdered my adult dog that I was attached to than a puppy I had only had for a couple weeks.
>>
>>726842490
ok but whats better - feel embarrassed and ashamed of how i look with short hair, or happy with how i look with long hair?

they say "look good feel good" but what if i think i look unattractive.
>>
>>726842827
the best is if you get short hair and get comfortable with short hair, because you look better with it.
>>
>>726842827
also, im op, and im out of here. take it easy all you people. i know ive gotta cut my hair sometime. but idk. i'll mull it over. have a good one.
>>
>>726842827
the only place you might feel ashamed of having short hair is at a metal show, but nobody cares what you look like at a metal show anyways.

get the haircut. shave it for cancer or some shit so you have a "nice" reason, then let it grow a bit, you'll get used to it quick. I did it when I was about your age, never regretted it.
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.