[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /b/? dubs = response

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: ApR91dn.png (125KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
ApR91dn.png
125KB, 750x1334px
What do /b/?

dubs = response
>>
File: We7WgFR.png (160KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
We7WgFR.png
160KB, 750x1334px
>>726764330

>>
Do the Endo thing.
>>
>>726764330
i kill niggers
it activly lowers crime rates
>>
"go get cho self a breth mint"
>>
>>726764839
now im gonna keep rolling until it's dubs
>>
>>726764330
Rape the young
>>
>>726764839
roll #3
>>
>>726764839
roll #4
>>
>>726764913
Re-roll
>>
>>726764839
roll #5
>>
>>726764839
roll #6
>>
>>726764985
Rolling
>>
>>726764839
roll #7
>>
>>726764913
Rell
>>
>>726765033
ok winrar I guess nice
>>
How bout u uplift these non profit nuts bbyyyy
>>
>>726764330
YES POST IT OP
>>
>>726765157
Roll
>>
I kill niggers to lower the local crime rate.
>>
>>726764330
Just tell her want your actual job is. If it didn't make somebody's life better, they wouldn't part with their money to pay your wage/salary.
>>
special cunt snowflake thinks she some kind of god's gift.

stupid git.
>>
>>726764759
>>726765251
was already said you edgy twat. learn how to roll
>>
>>726764330
"stfu bich ass niguh, you dont no nuffin bout no greatness"
>>
>>726765381
Fuck yourself, mate
>>
>>726765033
now we wait for OP to deliver
>>
IF DUBS POST A LINK TO THIS THREAD.
>>
>>726765439
i do every other day, m80
>>
File: pgpMQfp.png (134KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
pgpMQfp.png
134KB, 750x1334px
>>726765082
>>
>>726765505
That's what I'm on about, cunt
>>
>>726764330
Send dick pic
>>
We were over a good fellow plantation owner’s house the other day and their slaves were really into this online game called Nigger Slave Simulator 2025. So while at their house I let my two slaves start accounts because it looked to me like it was owned by Our President And Savior Donald J. Trump(I found out later on it is not). The slaves played around with Nigger-like characters in cotton-field environments and generally looked like they were having a good time. Both slaves provided my еmail and I received one back fairly quickly. Things seemed simple enough until today.... My security system on my son's laptop kept flashing a warning about it not being Parental Safe. So once I figured out what my рassword was, I realized that it was not the site itself but the URLs from the advertising that was being served. (Nigger Slave Simulator 2025 FAIL) I've been buying online advertising since 1998 so I started to get worried. The ads were being served by your typical ad networks and the ads themselves didn't seem kid friendly. In fact a lot of ads were from Verizon and AT&T. Then I thought to myself - cookies.....
As this screen shot shows the top 728x90 banner ad has the name NiggerFucker42069 (slaves these days…) which my son kept saying that's his slave's name so that it must be his slave's ad. Once I saw that, I clicked on the ad but it was blocked by FaggotDefender (my security system). (Nigger Slave Simulator 2025 FAIL). Seems a little bit of a stretch that was his slave's account, but I've seen worse in online advertising and I know that can be done in Facebook so why not Nigger Slave Simulator 2025....speaking of social networking
I reviewed what Nigger Slave Simulator 2025 is and it is a moderated game/forum where niggers and whites alike can generate games. Sure it claims it meets Government restrictions for being white-privacy safe (1998 COPPA) but as opposed to normal minded folks that think niggers are good.
>>
i deal in the spiciest shoops and the most dank memes. i also dabble in rare pepes. these are my contributions to society, and i believe they provide a far greater bonus to the world than your puny little hippie crap
>>
If i dubs first to reply to me can choose a response
>>
PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY TALOS!
>>
i also dabble in male midget prostitution, then donate the funds to the AGFL Charity,
The Anti Gay Faggot League
>>
>>726765565

OP here

Let's keep it going

Next dubs gets sent

No re-rolls this time
>>
send nudes
>>
>>726766114
reroll
>>
>>726766127
But I'm also interested in politics, I even started my own political party. You can see it at lemonparty dot org
>>
Lmfao

>rape the young

She's dead
>>
>>726766127
Sorry my slave stole my phone
>>
>>726766127
"I hope you get in a car crash you weak faggot, lift more"
>>
>>726766127
"I'm not saying the holocaust didn't happen, I'm just saying the numbers were highly exaggerated"
>>
>>726764330
We need to purge the homeless, the disabled and niggers. Don't you agree?
>>
Don't call the police or I'll end you. I know where you live.
>>
We were over a good fellow plantation owner’s house the other day and their slaves were really into this online game called Nigger Slave Simulator 2025. So while at their house I let my two slaves start accounts because it looked to me like it was owned by Our President And Savior Donald J. Trump(I found out later on it is not). The slaves played around with Nigger-like characters in cotton-field environments and generally looked like they were having a good time. Both slaves provided my еmail and I received one back fairly quickly. Things seemed simple enough until today.... My security system on my son's laptop kept flashing a warning about it not being Parental Safe. So once I figured out what my рassword was, I realized that it was not the site itself but the URLs from the advertising that was being served. (Nigger Slave Simulator 2025 FAIL) I've been buying online advertising since 1998 so I started to get worried. The ads were being served by your typical ad networks and the ads themselves didn't seem kid friendly. In fact a lot of ads were from Verizon and AT&T. Then I thought to myself - cookies.....
As this screen shot shows the top 728x90 banner ad has the name NiggerFucker42069 (slaves these days…) which my son kept saying that's his slave's name so that it must be his slave's ad. Once I saw that, I clicked on the ad but it was blocked by FaggotDefender (my security system). (Nigger Slave Simulator 2025 FAIL). Seems a little bit of a stretch that was his slave's account, but I've seen worse in online advertising and I know that can be done in Facebook so why not Nigger Slave Simulator 2025....speaking of social networking
I reviewed what Nigger Slave Simulator 2025 is and it is a moderated game/forum where niggers and whites alike can generate games. Sure it claims it meets Government restrictions for being white-privacy safe (1998 COPPA) but as opposed to normal minded folks that think niggers are good.
>>
>>726766127
"You're probably a negroid roleplaying as a white person, GTFO and pick my cotton you nappy hair lil' nigga"
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you FUCKING CROW? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW C confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW Cy fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW Cid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.CAW all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo CAW!
>>
I talked to your parents about that abortion
>>
File: 1479437565222.jpg (17KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
1479437565222.jpg
17KB, 423x423px
>>726766577
>>
>>726766127
get rid of niggers
>>
"I voted for a man who can help people in no way either of us could"
>>
>>726766577
winrar. I lold
>>
How much do u charge for a bj?
>>
>>726764383
Well her "theme" is cash rules everything around me. Let her saunter in her own "dilusion"
>>
File: IMG_2493.jpg (34KB, 350x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2493.jpg
34KB, 350x312px
Sometimes I wish my sister never gave birth to me
>>
>>726765181
newfag?
>>
I neuter cats with my mouth.
>>
>>726766918
Oh god, that's fucked up to think about
>>
Are you okay with the child graves in my backyard baby?
Rollerino
>>
>>726767300
THIS.
>>
>>726766577

winrar

for fucks sake this is going to take awhile to type
>>
>>726767816
>doesnt know about copy and paste
>which is why its called a copypasta
>>
>>726765565
ty for not being a fag
>>
>>726768103

Nothing more wholesome than an organic hand crafted meme
>>
bamp
>>
bormp
>>
>>726764330
Disgusting. Someone thinks they're a special snowflake.
>>
>>726769653
for true dude. we need more people who just sit around and only pretend to give half a fuck about their city/state/country instead of those who actually try to do something about it. fuck those snowflakes who actually try to improve their surroundings lol bunch of libtards
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.