[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I swear to God, politicians are so fucking useless. We finally

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 384
Thread images: 33

File: images.jpg (5KB, 290x173px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 290x173px
I swear to God, politicians are so fucking useless. We finally vote in an outsider who has a different perspective, and the right controls BOTH houses of congress, and they can't even get rid of the disaster that is Obamacare. Remind me again why we even vote?
>>
File: Declaration-Rights-Man.jpg (761KB, 1952x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Declaration-Rights-Man.jpg
761KB, 1952x2592px
>>726729179
At least we have this.
>>
>"Drain the swamp!"
>Appoints four former Goldman Sachs executives within his administration.
>>
>>726729179
It would help if they weren't trying to propose a worse disaster
>>
>>726730187
I actually don't have a problem with that. We need business-minded people running ineffective government departments to cut back on wasteful spending.

To me, drain the swamp is all about getting out the RINOs and liberals.
>>
>>726729179
>Writes tax reform that benefits top 1%
>Develops healthcare that is, by general consensus, terrible
>Has generated a growing rift in his own party
Winning
>>
>>726729179
>disaster that is Obamacare
Wrong unless you are making 200k/year then it helps you, and if you are making that much then you aren't on /b/
>>
That's because Obamacare is actually helping people dumbass. It may not be the most efficient but many people who would never be covered finally are getting coverage. You'd be begging for Obamacare if your ass did t have health insurance and no company would take you due to or existing conditions unless you paid $5,000 a month. Fuck you.
>>
>>726730341
>Wasteful spending = anything that hinders Goldman Sachs and their buddies from improving their bottom line

This helps no one but them
>>
>>726730341
government shouldn't be run like a business profiting on its citizens
>>
>>726730532
The government forcing working people to purchase coverage at gun point is somehow helping them? Liberals are so fucking retarded.
>>
From my understanding, you should only hate Obamacare if you're a rich faggot. You must be in the 1%
>>
>>726730341
>I don't have a problem with that
Shocking
>>
>>726730618
Why not? History has shown over and over again that when we let the free market do it's job, Americans always benefit.
>>
>>726730632
I have news for you /b/ro and it may be hard to swallow: that's how social security works
>>
The government makes you buy healthcare because if you don't have healthcare you go to fucking county to get it for free. This costs the American taxpayer a shitload of money. It's the same as being required to buy car insurance. It sucka but you have to do it.
>>
File: 1484750731324.jpg (73KB, 657x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484750731324.jpg
73KB, 657x640px
>>726729179
>op thinks we have voting influence, or rights in general
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 404x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 404x378px
>>726730347
>Fails to pass a travel ban that holds
>Fails at rewriting said travel ban with a month of time and "Top" people reworking it.
>Cancels investigation into Hillary which he promised to start on day one
>Has one of the lowest approval ratings in history
>Fails to pass a bill written by his own party while they control house and senate

#EPICWINNING
>>
>>726730796
Social security is voluntary though. A healthcare mandate is just ridiculous government overreach.
>>
>>726730618
if you can't tell what happens if only sick or people with higher risks get insurance, i have bad news for you.
>>
>>726730974
Literally all of this is wrong.

Travel ban will likely pass after revision.

Hillary investigation will proceed after this Russia BS is cleared up.

Lowest approval according to who? All the pollsters who were dead wrong about 2016?

Healthcare bill too has only been setback but will pass in the future.
>>
>>726730979
social security is not voluntary. you seem to have the completely wrong definition in your head. social security works because /everyone/ benefits and pays.
>>
>>726731110
Denial is a hell of a thing.
>>
>>726730724
The already wealthy get richer and nothing changes for the blue collar man
>>
>>726729179
what we need is universal healthcare
>>
>>726731390
What we need is universal shut the fuck up.
>>
>>726731110
I mean I knew Trump supporters were delusional and all, but to this extent? Holy fuck /b/
>>
>>726731110
>Healthcare bill too has only been setback but will pass in the future.
yes, after they transferred even more money from the poor to the ultra rich. this is literally the problem the GOP has with this bill. it doesnt benefit the rich enough. fuck.
>>
>>726731444
Trips has lied for the first time
>>
>>726731390
Do you need somebody from the government to come and change your diaper for you too?
>>
File: 1490373458834.gif (212KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1490373458834.gif
212KB, 501x585px
>>726729179
We're a one party system anon. The right and the left establishments only care for themselves and their own wealth, and the Jews will do anything to keep it that way.
>>
>>726731530
Trips never lie
>>
>>726731530
>NOT MY TRUMPIE NARRATIVE
>>
>>726730986
Who the fuck said only they get Insurance? Everybody deserves decent healthcare at a sensible price, Insurance companies shouln't decide weather you live or die based on your wallet size
>>
>>726731580
At least the right still seems to care about personal responsibility, whereas the dems are just completely bought and don't care about anything except their donors.
>>
>>726730341
to me, you're legitimately retarded.
>>
>>726730979
>Social security is voluntary

Spotted the moron who has never received a paycheck stub in his life
>>
>>726731660
Nobody "deserves" healthcare you useless fuck. It's earned, just like everything else in life. Stop acting like society owes you something just for existing. It doesn't.
>>
>>726731688
if you want to fight for yourself and not care about others, there's always siberia, arctica, or the outback for you. nobody to care about there.
>>
>>726730632
yes it is. because they and lots of other people have coverage, and on aggregate they will need it. and by benefiting from it they get health care they need, and back to work, instead of a life of sickness and early death - so improving efficiency and bettering the economy for everyone. but you would rather be a freeloader and not pay for that benefit - just like you would rather freeload on roads and infrastructure and not pay any taxes at all. You want to freeload off the education system and not pay for the education of other people's children who will grow up to help you and the economy, and you want to freeload off the environment, with fewer regulations and make it cheap to dump waste so you can make a few more bucks.

if you hate having a civil society and government that much, move to Somalia. freeloading tax dodging creep, like your President.
>>
>>726731412
>>726731560
nice counter, there is no reason we shouldn't unless you are an insurance CEO. why do you care if they get richer but not care if the less fortunate die cause they can't afford their prescription that is arbitrarily exorbitantly priced? ?
>>
>>726730632
Car insurance

Muh freedoms!

Everyone will access health care

Signed,
A sane longtime conservative
>>
>>726731560
Great argument anon!
>>
the republicans dont give a shit about personal responsibility, they are blaming democrats for this, and the democrats dont control any branch of government. how fuckin stupid can you be, /b/?
>>
>>726729179
it is called parliamentary democracy because there is a parliament faggot, otherwise u would elect only one man who decides for retards like u
>>
>>726731782
Damn right, I do not understand why people think they deserve freedom of speech, or freedom to anything. They have to fucking earn it. Stupid liberals
>>
>>726731580
>muh jews
>>>/pol/
>>
File: Fuck Trump.jpg (111KB, 810x586px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Trump.jpg
111KB, 810x586px
>>
>>726730724
ah, nope. So called free markets always mean markets without regulation to stop the rich from exploiting their position. The average American, even the above average, always loses while the top few percent gain.

Freemarket is a fairytale, spun by the very rich to make it sound like it is fair - it isn't, and their unrestrained greed never results in innovation, better working conditions or general improvement in the economy.

ever.

so stop lying about that.
>>
>>726732040
kys
>>
File: 1488413020040.jpg (191KB, 653x477px) Image search: [Google]
1488413020040.jpg
191KB, 653x477px
>>726732067
:^)
>>
>>726731782
The difference is there are caring people out there who think everyone deserves a chance to live. Imagine dying or finding out your child is dying from a curable disease and the hospital bills are too much. We have social security which I would happily trade. If people don't save up for retirement maybe it should be on them.
>>
>>726730979
Holy fuck how old are you? Have you never had a legit job?
>>
>>726732040
>thinking speech is equivalent to ownership

It's one thing to say whatever you want. It's another to demand that working people pay for your healthcare, your education and your welfare. Cuck.
>>
>>726730979
>Social security is voluntary though

You don't seem to understand how taxes work.

There is part of it that's pay-in, part of it that's guaranteed.
>>
>>726732178
typical liberal with no argument
>>
>>726729179
Trump is.
>we
a notable minority voted in this President
>>
>>726732385
typical nazi trying to foist his bullshit into the mainstream
>>
>>726732329
I work more hours than your liberal cuck ass.
>>
Non US citizen here, can you explain why Obamacare is such an issue? Other countries are able to provide similar care without issue, right?
>>
>>726731782
haha what a retarded statement, how is a sick kid supposed to work for their health care. What about an immigrant? You make it seem like going to the hospital in america doesn't fuck you if you don't have insurance, even if you have the money for insurance they can still turn you away for risk. I don't understand why even people like you don't want this, healthy people can work more. how is a sick person supposed to get work to go to the hospital, and make enough to pay the whole bill because in your america he wouldn't get insurance because he is too high risk.
>>
>>726730979
meh-mehrica
>>
>>726732337
Nigger, everyone pays into the universal healthcare, based on their income. A better educated population means more competition. Don't you think more competition is great overall? And I don't earn nigger benefits like you.
>>
>>726732465
US is the only country with Obamacare you idiot foreigner. And the reason it doesn't work is because healthcare is mandated. Basically, the government will obliterate you with taxes unless you sign up for their shitty coverage. It's a terrible system, even the left admits it.
>>
>>726732451
Last time I checked, communism failed.
>>
>>726732337
Yet we pay for social security. Car insurance is also mandatory. But helping sick people? That's for cucks
>>
>>726732626
no we don't
and healthcare doesn't work unless it is universal
>>
>>726730528
>it helps you
it helps me to pay 1/13th of my yearly income to an insurance executive's profit margin?
fuck you.
I don't panic and run to the emergency room every time I get a cut or a cold. I'm not addicted to pain pills or morbidly obese. All obamacare is to me is the government requiring me to let an insurance salesman reach into my pocket.
>>
>>726732173
I agree with you kinda. Unrestrained capitalism can be as BAD if not WORSE than unrestrained communism. But saying:
>never results in innovation
Is plain wrong! It does result in innovation.
>better working conditions or general improvement
Not so much. I agree with you here.
>>
>>726732665
Communists didn't believe in free speech or other rights, either.

Like you.
>>
>>726732455
Nice job not actually acknowledging the fact that your a dumbass arguing about things you clearly don't comprehend
>>
>>726732601
>everyone is forced to pay into the system at gun point

Fixed. Also, as if liberal brainwashing somehow leads to more competition. Incentive creates competition, cuck.
>>
>>726732626
It is shitty because it doesn't go far enough, literally the left wing position is universal healthcare. Mandated healthcare means more healthy people subsidizing sicker people and thus lower cost
>>
>>726732626
Fair enough, don't resort to calling someone an "idiot foreigner" if they don't understand, just weakens your argument mate.

In fairness I find it difficult to get my head round the idea of private healthcare, since the NHS is all I have grown up with.
>>
>>726732455
Ah so you're just stupid rather than ignorant. Check your pay stub, social security isn't optional. I'm sorry you have to work so much. Maybe if you were more intelligent you could get a higher paying job with less hours.
>>
>>726732809
>left wing position is universal healthcare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG7w3Oey3xs
>>
>>726729179
>Complains about ACA being a disaster
>ACA is a disaster because of (((GOP))) insolence to begin with

Remind me again why we vote Republican?
>>
>>726732787
Not at gunpoint, but your own shitty eating habits affect everyone's health care.
>>
>>726732465
Republicans hate Obamacare because it helps those who couldn't afford care get it and it costs the government a lot of money.
American healthcare costed more and was way worse before it and this plan was to allow everyone to be covered and decrease cost over the next decade or so.
Now many Republicans want Obamacare because it allows them to have healthcare while others don't like having to pay more to help others so they want to get rid of it.

TLDR Some Republicans are too selfish to help Americans and only care about themselves.
>>
>>726732626
True. But it's currently better than the rights new plan and until they come up with something better I'd rather have this
>>
>>726732940
Are you literally calling Shillary a left winger? More like a fucking fake liberal
>>
>>726732957
Because alt-right snowflakes just want to be openly racist with impunity and so do Republicans.

Just admit it.
>>
File: 1417026591003.jpg (26KB, 532x396px) Image search: [Google]
1417026591003.jpg
26KB, 532x396px
>>726729179
>Thinking this isn't all Trump's fault in the first place
>Thinking the ACA was a disaster and not just in need of some improvement
>>
>>726729179
healthcare can not be fixed without burning the whole thing down and starting over
unless the government steps in and says X cost X and you can't charge anything more, nothing will ever get fixed.
>>
>>726733098
Why is the left running people who oppose universal healthcare if the left is in favor of universal healthcare?
>>
>>726732997
In terms of hospitals, are there backlogs in the system? For example it takes me 3 weeks to see my local GP in the UK, or does private hospitals actually speed up the process for those in need of treatment?
>>
File: YWYjxdKmledo.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
YWYjxdKmledo.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
>>726729179
Hahahahaha, and you wanted Trump. Take that!
>>
>>726730724
remember when we had oil filled rivers, and air pollution in cities like china does now, and the banking industry fucking us over through illegal activity? Yeah history has proven pretty conclusively that unregulated capitalism is terrible for consumers and the poor
>>
>>726732465

Healthcare in the US costs roughly 2x what it costs in other developed countries.

There is no control over what the drug companies and doctors and hospitals can charge.

This makes it extremely difficult to create a successful healthcare plan.
>>
>>726732693
>1/13
I'm sure you make over 13,000 a year right?
so you are paying over 1000 dollars a month on insurance? Holy fuck you are doing it wrong
>>
Canadafag here.
Just injured myself at work. Major surgery next week. Been to doctors, hospital, and 3 surgeon consults. Will be off work for at least 3 months.
How much will this cost me? $0.
How much will I continued to be paid from my employer and workers comp while I am off? 100%.
Thank fuck I live in Canada.
>>
>>726733158
>thinking we don't know this is babby's first election
>>
>>726733250
How does it feel to freeload off of the hard work of others? Does it make you sleep comfortably at night knowing your existence depends on the hard work of others?
>>
>>726733250
Britbong here, similar to Canada apart from I have to wait 28 years to see anyone with the NHS.

there was an attempt nhs, have a star
>>
>>726732822
The NHS actually works. It might have its flaws but at least everyone is covered.

Private Healthcare is much worse because if you aren't well off to begin with, you can't afford a doctor and if you become so sick that can't even function, you end up going to the hospital, meaning that tax payers pay for you to get care.

No matter what, tax payers have to pay so it makes more sense to have universal healthcare so that the healthy people help pay for sick.
>>
>>726733250
Because you're not as big of a country as we are. If you had as many corporations as we do, your government would have been forbidden to pass that legislation.
>>
>>726730632
Every working person wants to live, but they cannot afford every healthcare package.

I agree that forcing healthcare on people isn't good, especially since that shit can take out most of your paycheck, but it's certainly better than what republicans want, which is to say screw poor people, insurance companies should do whatever the fuck they want and manipulate people who are sick.

In the end the better option is socialized healthcare. It works for every country that doesn't. Wealthy people can still have their rich doctors that they pay for themselves, but everyone paying a little bit extra in tax to save fucking lives makes sense and you have to be an extremely selfish motherfucker to disagree with that.
>>
>>726730341
>draining the swamp doesnt mean actual change, it just means more bible-thumpers and any rand kool-aid drinkers.

maybe you should put down the keyboard and go back to the playground for a while
>>
Lol right wing dumbfucks were too cucked to even vote on the bill
>>
Obamacare needs to go but they should leave the ACA alone.
>>
>>726733334
Not freeloading off anyone - this is the system. No differently than those that would be in my position currently, while I am healthy and working.
Everyone takes care of everyone. Novel concept.
>>
>>726732787
So we should get rid of social security because everyone is forced to pay at gun point? It benefits everyone, even if they are "forced to pay at gun point." Also, if these incentives are far easier to reach, then that creates more competition
>>
>>726733378
Population isn't a factor that determines whether or not universal healthcare will work. Neither are the amount of corporations.
>>
>>726733437
Take it there is a general tax like national insurance?
>>
>>726733221
and the root cause of this is corruption. Because basically every american politican is corrupt other than a few people like ron paul or bernie sanders or those types

anyone got any other famous politicians that aren't corrupt? I'm really struggling to name another one
>>
>>726733334
How does it feel to be commie scum? To hate others for things that are out of their control?

(By the way, his case would be covered under workman's comp in the U.S.)
>>
>>726733334
Freeload?

They all help pay for it dipshit.

Like taxpayers do for schools and roads.
>>
>>726733208
I'm sure it depends what's wrong, also there are a lot of fucking people
>>
>>726733431
This may be b8, but they're the same thing.
>>
>>726733389
>forcing healthcare on people isn't good

>socialized healthcare is the answer

hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaha
>>
>>726733431

I have to assume you're trolling?

Obamacare = ACA.
>>
>>726733603
>> no healthcare is better
top kek
>>
Individual mandate is one of the best things thats happened to health in this country. Protip.
>>
>>726732940
No one except for big corporations, sheltered celebrities, and uneducated folk wanted Hillary. It wasn't until the DNC forced liberals to have literally the worst option for their candidate did liberals start promoting her, and only then it's because they felt keeping obamacare was better than returning to the dark ages.

Even Obama himself stated that obamacare was meant as in between because America isn't ready to directly move on to socialized healthcare.
>>
>>726733208
It does speed things up because less people are able to go to the doctor, but the quality care is less.
I have had German and American healthcare and I can say that while the American care was slightly faster, it was worse.
>>
>>726733334
Not him but I pay taxes asshole. But hey, call me a freeloader because I would rather pay the government rather than for profit price gouging insurance companies
>>
File: checkedandbalanced.gif (2MB, 480x273px) Image search: [Google]
checkedandbalanced.gif
2MB, 480x273px
>>726729179
>>
>>726732974
>your own shitty eating habits affect everyone's health care.
THIS.
When there is a minimum IQ and a maximum weight to qualify for health care, THEN I'll pay in. As long as I'm being told to foot the bill for quarter-ton lardasses and narcotics addicts I will oppose it. Hell, if we at least cut out the middle-man whose entire profit margin and cost of operation comes from money *not* paid to health care and paid our premiums directly to the hospitals it would be an improvement. But no, we have to have federal law require us to pay into the insurance leeches so they're collecting enough money to turn a profit after paying their contractual obligations.
Privatized insurance is the single biggest problem with our health care system.

Not just the executive bonuses, not just the executive salaries, but their staff, their company vehicles, their office leases, their call centers, their middle-management, HR, PR, their lawyers, and their advertising budget, ALL OF THAT comes out of money they're diverting from the hospitals.
>>
>>726733658
No, the opportunity for folks to get healthcare is better. How can you call your country a free country if the government literally punishes you for not getting coverage?
>>
File: 1322777453444.jpg (31KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
1322777453444.jpg
31KB, 476x349px
>>726729179
post 1850s. thinking your vote matters...

>civil war showed just how much the people's voice matters to the federal government.
>>
>>726730532
>That's because Obamacare is actually helping people
It may be helping those with pre-existing conditions, but it's hurting everyone else. I know I can't afford insurance anymore. My monthly tripled, the deductible was insane, and I had to drop it.
Forcing coverage of pre-existing conditions is like signing up for Geico today and expecting them to replace the car you wrecked last year. That's not insurance.
>>
>>726733193
Oh I don't know, because they aren't leftists. These establishment democrats only appeal to SJWs. These establishment democrats don't care about the working people. Why do you think most democrats hated Bernie Sanders? Not because he is a "communist" but he is actually trying to help people.
>>
>>726733365
Yeah I agree, as a system the NHS is fairly well (we will ignore the 4 hour targets in A&E, that is just a clusterfuck of making up time.) All it needs in money pumping in, which we sadly dont have.
>>
>>726733216
No worse than wanting Clinton.

This is everyone's fault equally for being shit brains that can't think for themselves and pick decent electorites.

Or maybe they were the best options out of 380 million Americans... and thus it's our own fault for being that horrid.

Pick one, fix it, try again in 4 years.
America, Fuck ya~
>>
>>726733536

Yep. And big pharma (and I assume the hospitals) have such intense lobbying power that there's little likelihood that any cost control legislation will ever be passed.
>>
>>726730724
we already tried unfettered capitalism in America - the gilded age, the days of robber barons, the days of kids in factories. A lot of blood was spilled to end those days and to make life better for the average citizens. Now people like you have been tricked into wanting to throw all of that away and go back.
>>
>>726733603
Read my last sentence, you selfish motherfucker.
>>
>>726731560

If you want to make sure that people get emergency health coverage (i.e. people don't die on the streets), then the money has to come from somewhere, and that's a form of universal healthcare.

However, emergency-only care is extremely inefficient. It turns out to be much more efficient and cost-effective to make care accessible on a preventative level. You can't make people get physicals every 5 years, but you can at least make sure they can afford it.

Btw, currently most emergency service costs are eaten by either discretionary-level state taxes or the hospital itself, because they cannot turn people away. There is thus little accountability and lots of denial from the taxpayer, yet we subsidize this reality every time we visit a doctor or pay into health insurance ourselves.
>>
That's right, we don't want "baby with the bathwater" Trump Care. Improve the existing system where necessary.
>>
>>726733640
Um.. no... you, you cuck!

lol
>>
>>726733812
>clinton is as worse as trump

faggot
>>
>>726733499
Nope - just normal income tax.
>>
>>726730341

god, the mental gymanstics people like you do to justify stupid decisions is always amazing.
>>
File: 1461010007989.jpg (77KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
1461010007989.jpg
77KB, 650x560px
>>726730341
>>
File: tmp_15248-RbaEhHA1210747148.jpg (45KB, 620x468px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15248-RbaEhHA1210747148.jpg
45KB, 620x468px
Remember when Trump promised to fix everything in his first 100 days in office?
Remember when the dumbfucks from the flyover states actually believed him?

Same old GOP doing the same dumb shit but now they have a new clown to put on television.
>>
>>726729179
What the actual fuck did you expect? You voted in a guy who is demonstrably an idiot and has no concept of how politics and legislation work. He unironically said 'who knew health care was so complicated'. Fucking. Everyone. Knew.

My favourite part about the current debacle is how much Paul Ryan has been propping Trump up the past two weeks because he knew this was going to be a failure and he could shift the blame.
>>
>>726730341
>We need business-minded people running government

with 5 bankruptcies
>>
>>726733782
And you think getting rid of the ACA is going to make your insurance lower?

LOL fucking hick moron.
>>
>>726733844
TBH I don't give a fuck if lazy underachievers die on the street because they can't afford the most basic access to healthcare. That one's on you.
>>
>>726733746
>Privatized insurance is the single biggest problem with our health care system.
These are bigger problems:
Frivolous/gigantic lawsuits
The AMA artificially restricting supply
Lack of interstate competition
Too much administration/bureaucracy
A broken drug patent system
>>
>>726733942
Fairs, think ours come out of National Insurance, but not really sure.
>>
>>726734003
Im honestly amazed the GOP hasnt pushed an investigation to get him impeached. That way they can have pence and actually push their agenda.
>>
>>726733230
>HOW DO I MATH
$13,000 a year would be $1000 a year insurance, not $1000 a month, stupid.
And yes, they want to charge me more than that. I got hit with $1400 last year on the bullshit "penalty" because at least then the money goes to unrecovered costs in the actual health care industry instead of the profit margin in the insurance industry.
>>
>>726732684
Social security so ppl dont start over producing children like the chinese, car insurance so that when you drive like a retarded cuck and hurt someone, they get some kind of reimbursement even if you're a nigger with fuckall cash
>>
>>726731110
>Travel ban
nope
>Jail Hillary
nope
>lowest approval
according to everyone not Rasmussen kek
>setback
it's a major defeat for Trump, face it
>>
>>726733746
>I'd rather thousands sick people die because their poor or live with extreme debt because a small minority of them might take advantage of it.
>>
>>726730341
Government isn't a business shit for brains.
>>
>>726734081
3 states currently allow interstate comp.
>Not one has done ANY you heard that right ANY out of state competition.
>>
>>726733922
I won't entertain your assertion, until you can print on a computer at a 4th grade level.
>>
Obamacare (the ACA) was originally a Republican idea, developed first by Mitt Romney for a state level insurance coverage as a way to lessen the burden of hospitals and, ultimately, the state and federal government.

Because it was put fourth to be applied to a national level (something that would have been done by EITHER party) by the Democrats, identity politics came into play, and the Republicans just HAD to be against it.

The ACA, if unaltered from the beginning, would have been the best for both worlds: On one hand it would lessen the overall burden of cost for the people and governments, but it would also wind up helping private Insurance companies as well, allowing them to be more choosy with who their customers are.
In theory, of course.

Since any real potence was taken out of it, we will never know what could have been the brainchild of conservative economics under the guise of liberal ideals. (You think democrats want to provide care for the uninsured out of pure bleeding-hearts? No, it just happens that properly insured and financially stable people don't stink up the streets and lead to even more costs in order to patch them up.)

In all, the Republicans fucked up, and the media kept fucking up by insisting to call it"Obama-care" rather than the "ACA."
>>
>>726733746
>money they're diverting from the hospitals
The hospitals themselves (and the conglomerates that own them) have their own executives, staff, vehicles, lawyers, and advertising, too.
>>
>>726733822
You're retarded. Any and all unbreakable monopolies and business overreach at any time whatsoever can be traced back to some form of government protectionism
>>
>>726734049
with trumpcare they would've gotten rid of the mandate, and kept the pre-existing conditions/kids under 26 parts. So young people don't have to get insurance, sick people can't be denied insurance, and premiums skyrocket. These people don't even know what they are asking for
>>
>>726734097
because trump's base outnumbers the establishment GOP thinkers. If they pushed to impeach trump, they would get crushed upon re-election. They have to wait until there's proof of collusion or something drastic.
>>
Bernie Sanders would have already drained the swamp and start improving America. Though I do not agree with 100% of the time, he is right 80% of the time.
>>
>>726734234
>assertion

you're a faggot all right
there's no question of it
>>
>2000-2008: Insurance premiums rise 70%
>2008-2016: Insurance premiums rise 30%
>WE MUST ELIMINATE THE ACA

Republican """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'logic""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
Obamacare was a political football. Even though I'm a registered republican, I can admit that there are some people that are a part of this party that are stupid as fuck.

Obamacare was just a tool to get our man in office.

>Obamacare isn't the issue that you need to be thinking about right now.
>>
>>726733798
Shame all that money you're saving with Brexit isn't actually going into your NHS.

Hope you lot can make some improvements to an already good system. I used to want to live there but I have my sights set on Germany.
>>
>>726734278
Let's see your proof for that claim.
>>
>>726734302
Sanders couldn't even get the nom
or anyone to vote Democrat
he would have been in the trenches for 4 years with a Republican majority.
So would have Hillary.
>>
>>726734301
Well, at least this sinking ship called the federal government has given me a really sadistic and masochistic show that I enjoy.
>>
File: bullshit.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>726731110
Holy fuck. To be this delusional.
>>
>>726734278
in your libertarian fairy-land, will nobody bribe politicians to help their business?
>>
Ryan "The Art of the Deal"

https://twitter.com/mckeonmk/status/845378062963294208
>>
>>726734081
lack of interstate competition is a problem *with* the insurance industry, not a separate problem that's a bigger deal. Oh, and who are those lawsuits levied against? Who has to pay those out of their profit margin? The private insurance companies that are leeches to start with. So leeches leeching off of leeches is not a bigger problem than leeches leeching off of hospitals. The money the smaller leeches get from the bigger leeches just comes out of the money that ISN'T going to the actual health care system to begin with.
>>
>>726734251
If Republicans had passed it, they could have stolen support from the Dems or silenced them for the next 20 years.

That's what Bismarck did. He passed Healthcare to steal support from liberals and it worked.
>>
>>726734423
Lol, the dude made up a 50 point gap in months, won 22 states, 13 million votes, outraised HRC for 2 months straight on individual contributions, and would have won if the DNC hadn't rigged the primaries.
>>
>>726733995
>dumbfucks from the flyover states
Way to alienate half the country. Keep it up and Orange Julius will get re-elected.
>>
File: godzillol.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
godzillol.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>726730632
I find it exasperating that so many Americans disagree with the concept of universal healthcare.

Captcha roadsign: WALL
>>
File: 9 11 never forget.jpg (162KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
9 11 never forget.jpg
162KB, 1024x768px
>>726734343
>assertion
>>
>>726734302
No he damn well isn't, and if you weren't on the "other people's shit is free to me" train you would see that
>>
>>726734278
Can you elaborate a bit more on how the government is responsible for monopolies
>>
>>726734423
I mean you are right, but if Bernie Sanders did get the nomination, and shit on Trump. All Sanders has to do is to be aggressive as fuck and call out both Republicans and weak ass Democrats for not wanting to help the American people
>>
>>726731510
>. this is literally the problem the GOP has with this bill. it doesnt benefit the rich enough. fuck.

I saw a headline earlier about how the Koch brothers were opposing it, and I thought to myself "huh, so they're doing something good for once...".

Then I read it and it was just that they didn't think it was destructive enough...
>>
>>726734619
>DNC hadn't rigged the primaries.

they didn't dipshit
>>
>>726734049
Um, yeah. Because it was lower before the ACA. As I said. In my post. Keep insulting, I still love you.
>>
>>726734697
nope. Don't need to. I feels it in muh gut, which is where I does muh thinkin'.
>>
>>726734697
Sure, just as soon as I finish eating this big bowl of freshly-jerked dog jizz.
>>
>>726734680
"other people's shit is free to me"

I see you don't understand economics or government. Perhaps reading some basic law books would help?
>>
>>726734674

I'm tired of wading through rows and rows of faggots like you
shut up
>>
>>726734778
nice bait
>>
>>726734099

You are paying $1400 a year right now because if you had an accident or got really sick you'd get subsidized care for it and thats exactly what your premium for insurance would go to, I promise you the insurance companies are not profiting more now than they would be without Obamacare. Repealing Obamacare is exactly what they're lobbying for.

You can't just not expect to pay for something that is ready and waiting for you if unexpected trouble finds its way to your life.
>>
>>726734588
They could have indeed, and it might have brought back the old-fashioned Rockefeller Republicans.

But they chose identity-politics, and formed in lockstep to castrate what might have been their child because "Muh Constituents!"
>>
>>726734778
Yeah, top DNC officials just got fired for no reason when the emails revealing that they colluded got leaked. What a weird coincidence!
>>
>>726734349
Republicans could have fucked Dems over had they tried to fix it.

They could be the party that fixed Obamacare, that gets results.
Then younger voters would look to them for the future.
>>
>>726729179
There is absolutely no accounting for just how fucking dumb-ass the American public truly is. To have been conned by this POS during the campaign to this degree is amazing. Serves us damn well right for ignoring our education system for so long. Now the fucking retards outnumber those with a brain and will continue to elect this sort of asshole. So long, USA!
>>
>>726729179
>>
>>726734778
Not the same anon but they consistently had a bias toward her and intentionally hid Sanders off to the side. The media, under the DNC's wishes, did not treat Sanders as a serious candidate.

It wasn't 'rigged' but the DNC didn't want Sanders to win, and had they treated him fairly and allowed his message to get out to people, he would've won.
>>
>>726732787
No one has been killed by the government for not paying in for healthcare. This is the same as regular insurance that everyone pays into and takes from when they get sick.
>>
>>726734844
>the DNC rigged the primaries

prove it faggot
>>
>>726734778
>leaked emails
>confirmed via Podesta's emails
This is exactly why the media is screaming so hard about Russia supposedly being involved. They want all the attention to go to "outsiders interfered" instead of "someone exposed our cheating"
>>
>>726734793
Can you explain why in the eight years prior to the affordable care act, insurance premiums rose by 70%, while in the same timeframe post-ACA, the rose by only 30%? And can you explain why you think going back to the previous system will somehow cause the premiums to go down? Specifically what mechanism do you anticipate will cause that to happen?
>>
He was gonna defeat ISIS in 30 days. Nope. Starting building wall on day 1. Nope. Repeal ACA 1st week. Nope. 0 for 3 #KillTheBill #Obamacare

https://twitter.com/telk__/status/845387684566597632
>>
>>726733983
You're retarded.
People vote republican to keep the gov off of our ass all the time. Damn liberals want authoritarian rule, unlike you cucks I believe in freedom
>>
>>726734911
They quit because they got hacked. It was an embarrassment in security.
>>
File: IMG_1017.jpg (444KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1017.jpg
444KB, 1024x1024px
>>726730341
What part of Mobile, Alabama are you from you inbred fuckwit
>>
>>726734805
What a brilliant idea that you can't even type out. We should put you in charge with those half ass ideas
>>
>>726734099

And it's 1/13 of your income because you're a dumbass and think you're sticking it to the insurance companies when really you're just being a drain on the system.

So if you willingly pay the penalty each year then good, you deserve to pay for nothing
>>
>>726734289
I want a straight repeal, not ObamacareLite. No one was asking for this.
>>
>>726734278
>Government Protectionism

Oh, you mean, like when a monopoly becomes so powerful it just pays law enforcement to violently breakup workers groups and machine gun down coal workers?

Those same coal workers descendants that went on, to vote for the descendants of the power brokers that encouraged and kept that status quo going. Good jerb! Hahahahaha.
>>
>>726734989
Bullshit. Sanders lost because he failed to get the minority vote.
>>
>>726735021
Do you live under a fucking rock? DWS got fired for collusion. Go do some reading.
>>
>>726735045
None of that "proves" the DNC "rigged" anything.
Stop being a faggot.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (93KB, 1200x874px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
93KB, 1200x874px
>>
>>726730950
are you 12?
>>
I don't understand why Americans are confused...

If you vote in a gas bag, all your gonna get is hot air.
>>
>>726731110
lol the delusions /b/
>>
>>726735116
You are the only person who believes this.
>>
>>726735081
What if I told you that corporations too big to fail are just as powerful and manipulative as big government?
>>
>>726734778
NO! NO! I REFUSE TO HAVE THIS DEBATE AGAIN GO FUCK YOURSELF THE EVIDENCE IS OUT TEHRE
>>
>>726735045
>leaked emails
>confirmed via Podesta's emails

What exactly did the Podesta emails confirm? That the DNC favored Hillary over Bernie? Who gives a shit? The superdelegate system is fucked, but it's perfectly within the rules and it's how the DNC has run it's primaris since the early 80s. It's the same system that fucked over HRC in 2008.
>>
>>726735176
There is no evidence of this.

She got fired in the wake of a security disaster. That is the only fact in the case.
>>
>>726729179
Nigger stop pretending like ACA is bad, it helps poor fucks like you
>>
>>726735081
And the senate just passed a bill allowing isp's to sell your internet history. Incognito mode included. Yeah, they're totally staying out of our business.
>>
>>726734099
yeah I fucked that up, But reall I don't understand how it's so high. How much do you make, I only pay like 7 a month and my prescriptions that cost almost a grand
>>
>>726735141
Why would anyone want to go back to how it was before? So we can get cut when we finally have to actually use health insurance? That's kinda why this bill was passed in the first place
>>
>>726733193

Because it was a fucking miracle that even Obamacare was able to pass.

Hillarycare in the early 90s was much closer to single-payer than even Sanders's realistic plan for restructuring health care, and she was on a roll with it until she got creamed by a couple of crazy wingnuts changing the facts, and that was before shit like Fox News, Glenn Beck and the Tea Party even existed.

So when Hillary says Bernie's plan will never come to pass, she doesn't mean she wouldn't support it, because she was the one who first spearheaded that kind of plan. She means that working on a new structure instead of building on what we have now without another supermajority is just asking for failure.

People give Hillary way too much shit for being a stone-cold realist -- but she's seen more legislative shitstorms than almost anyone casting votes in 2016, so pardon her for taking more nuanced approaches to policy than just "Here's our wish list -- let Santa and the Elves sort it out."

... If you can't tell I'm kinda pissed at a certain segment of liberals who talk shit about Hillary.
>>
>>726735208
>Proof that they colluded against Sander's campaign isn't proof they colluded against Sander's campaign

They literally plotted to go after him for being Jewish. All of this is public information.
>>
>>726735227
Prove otherwise.

I would have fired the leadership after suffering an embarrassing security failure like that, too.
>>
>>726734506
That's what already happens. The more control you give the government, the more corrupt it will be.
>>
#KillTheBill that would have made more damage to the US. Today is a triumph of and for Americans.

https://twitter.com/VicenteFoxQue/status/845396498405888000
>>
>>726734793
You know that costs go up every year right?

And that without the ACA you'd be paying even more now than you are currently for a plan that covered less?
>>
>>726735272
>Who gives a shit?
people who have a sense of integrity, ethics, who care about democracy, people who aren't immoral scumbags basically
>>
>>726735271
You're right.

There is literally no evidence the DNC "rigged" shit.
>>
File: crosseyed hoe.jpg (52KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
crosseyed hoe.jpg
52KB, 666x1000px
>>726734831
That's what happens when you get on your knees at the gay bar, you repressed nigger.
>>
>>726734680
Of course, supporting Sanders means I just want free shit! It's not like we get a grade of D on infrastructure, yet we can afford to spend 601 billion dollars on the military, 100 billion of that comes from the over 500 military bases we have around the world to be the world's police. Yet we can't get clean drinking water. Free shit means stopping another costly trade agreement to pass. Free shit means having a universal healthcare where EVERYONE pays into. Free shit means providing free college so we can have a better educated population.
>>
>>726734861
>HOW DO I READING COMPREHENSION?
Let try and put this another way:
I wouldn't mind paying a premium to the hospital for the care I might one day need from the hospital.
But paying someone who makes a living by *not* paying the hospital is counter-productive. The insurance company needs to be abolished and we should be paying our premiums directly to the actual health care provider and not a middle-man who provides no other service than to pass *some* of the money on to the hospitals.
And once again, in smaller words just in case:
Pay all money to hospital = good.
Pay all money to guy who pay only some money to hospital = bad.
>>
>>726735350
Not only was DWS fired for collusion, but she was also told she couldn't speak at the convention because she had split half the party so badly.
>>
>>726730341
HA

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>726735341
Bullshit. You saw an email from a strategy session. There is no evidence the DNC used Sanders' Jewish heritage to their advantage.
>>
>>726735174
He failed to get the minority vote because a majority of minorities are uneducated and thus do not keep track of politics as well as educated folk, relying strictly on who was trending on facebook and who they saw on CNN.

I know a fuck ton of black college students who all wanted Sanders to win. The difference was that they understood politics better than the poverty stricken people in the ghetto.
>>
>>726734545
>Who has to pay those
Ultimately the consumer. Lawsuits mean higher premiums for doctors and hospitals, which mean higher prices for health care. They just pass the cost along, my friend.
>>
File: nelson.jpg (28KB, 492x454px) Image search: [Google]
nelson.jpg
28KB, 492x454px
>>
>>726735460
You're still talking shit faggot
>>
>>726735377
That's real neat, but you're acting as if the emails were some kind of smoking gun. It's how the fucking primaries work and everyone knows it. It wasn't some secret.
>>
>>726735491
You don't know why. Stop pretending you do.
>>
>>726735486
I don't understand why it doesn't concern you that DNC officials had organized talks on ways to hurt Sanders. This is from a supposedly neutral organization.
>>
>>726730528
I think it is more of a principle matter. In a capitalist society where personal freedoms are highly valued a person should never be forced to buy something if they dont want to. Even if it benefits them or their neighbors. It goes against the principals and values that this country is supposedly founded on.
>>
>>726735081
anti-authoritarian, are you?

seems it is always conservatives that practically trip over each other to kiss cops' asses - especially the trigger-happy bozos that shoot unarmed people or otherwise abuse their power.

"it's a tough job" blah blah blah

and it is conservatives that are always trying to poke their noses in people's bedrooms.

"I believe in liberty!!! but hey, you fags can't get married! oh - and don't do those drugs either."

granted, our side is stuck with the tumblr identity politics assholes - we have our idiots too... but the democrats don't pander to them nearly as much as the GOP panders to the evangelicals.
>>
>>726735389
theres no evidence they changed votes but it's proven that they did cahnge the rules in some states to benefit hillary and give her debate questions ahead of time and way to many other things for me to explain to you stoned right now. Here's a video from one of the greatest journalists america that goes over some of the evidence, it's long but I hope your in for the ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMVn7VZcPBQ
>>
>>726735139
>paying the penalty
>not going to the hospital
>not going to the doctor
What exactly am I draining? My own first-aid kit? Don't give me that "free ride" bullshit. Refusing to ride the train is not "getting a free ride", it's saying "fuck you, I'll walk."
>>
>>726735549
You're still so clearly 12 it's painful faggot
>>
>>726735549
Not that guy but everyone knows dws was let go the day that the wikileaks emails were sent off. They might have said it was for a different reason but that's them weaseling out of telling the truth
>>
>>726735606
Then why have taxes then? Why have a government then? Anarcho-Capitalism?
>>
>>726729179
uk fag here. we have the NHS. if i get sick, i go to the doctor, i get better. i don't get unwell that often but i know when i get older i will so i'm happy to pay my taxes now, knowing when i retire and am paying nothing i'll still be able to get treatment.

so i'm confused. do republicans think that's a bad thing? that you should only be able to stay well and healthy if you can afford it?

i believe the primary purpose of a government is to keep the people safe from harm and healthy enough to be productive and contribute to society.
>>
>>726735605
It concerns me that anons like you believe your own disinformation so unquestioningly.

No wonder Trump won.
>>
>>726730665
Nope. You'll hate it if your income goes over the $42,000. No subsidies and your rates sky rocket from before. Again fucking the middle class harder than anyone. Luckily I come under that mark, but this is typical American government still holding on to class ideals. Poor gets it free, rich have no issues and the middle paying for the gap. Anyone thinking any president is going to do anything different is completely brainwashed. Trump is no different. Wanna fix things? Get rid of the poor. Create a system in which everyone pays the same amount for the same service. Done. How do you do this? you ask? It's so simple you would think it's crazy. You'd have to dig deep inside and look at society as a whole and not separate tax brackets. These old ideals of capitalism needs to evolve a little bit. This society shouldn't even have poor people at this day and age. We are so advanced right? Superpower of the world? Best in everything? Striped tooth paste and all! The concept of what we are doing as a great nation needs to change otherwise nothing will ever change.
>>
The working class American right wing have been utterly brainwashed to vehemently supporting policy that is intended to help the super wealthy because the narrative that is spun is that the working classes are really just temporarily embarrassed millionaires.

It's an utter con job.

Universal healthcare is the perfect example. Apparently healthcare for all is some impossible pipe dream in America according to the right wing talking points but by cutting the capital gains tax (that Obama put in place to tax those who make 250k a year) that will apparently solve everything?

How can all these piss poor right wingers support their own downfall again and again.

NEWSFLASH: While you are laughing and pointing at the silly "libtards" you are sinking on the same fucking ship with us.
>>
>>726730724
Must have been born in 2009
>>
>>726735648
No they didn't you fucking faggot.

Sanders lost because he didn't get the votes. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>726735389
You know, except all of the people that got fired because they rigged shit. And the DNC Head elections where one of them practically admitted it before he was forced to deny everything. And the dozens of people who watched the vote tallies get altered in front of their faces. And the media lying about Bernie / not giving him airtime. And the media giving Hillary debate questions ahead of time. And the primaries where newly registered voters weren't allowed, or it was "too close to call" and decided by a coin flip (or by who shouted louder).

You know, except all of that.
>>
>>726735605
>This is from a supposedly neutral organization.

According to fucking who? It's a political party. It's the fucking ANTITHESIS of a neutral organization.
>>
>>726735714
shut the fuck up
you have no proof the DNC "rigged" anything
>>
>>726734067
My friend died of cancer because he couldn't afford the bills and he was anything but lazy. Trying to work a shitty min wage job and go to college and paying for his own treatment. It killed him. So fuck people like you who think only the lazy would benefit
>>
>>726735389
DNC Letter to Tulsi Gabbard upon her resignation due to the fact that she supported Sanders said:

"Hillary Clinton will be our party’s nominee and you standing on ceremony to support the sinking Bernie Sanders ship is disrespectful to Hillary Clinton."

These people did not want Bernie to win, and they actively worked against him.

http://usapoliticsnow.com/wikileaks-letter-tulsi-gabbard-february-hillary-will-partys-nominee/
>>
>>726735555
it wasn't but it's still extremely immoral and defending it makes you a scumbag. Stop defending corrupt politicans just because it's the way things work. Orwell had a good quote on this topic
>A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices
>>
>>726735057
>in the same timeframe post-ACA, the rose by only 30%
This is total horseshit.
>>
>>726735336
She also worked with Jack Thompson to censor video games.... so, fuck that cunt. She's escaped legal issues, that a normal citizen would have been fucked over. So... fuck that cunt.

She did nothing but create bureaucratic headaches in the State Department. (Not even touching emails.)

I will campaign for free every state for someone like E. Warren if it means Hillary isn't the first female president.
>>
>>726735836
>muh circular logic

faggot
>>
>>726729179
I'm sorry you're too uneducated to understand. They were only good at whining about it, the ACA was 100 times better than the failure they wrote.
>>
>>726735823
watch the video theres undeniable factual evidence dummy
>>
ITT: a bunch a neoliberals don't realize big pharma got their say on Obamacare before it was passed and yet they think it's amazing
>>
>>726730979
My sides holy fuck
>>
>>726735910
Clinton was winning the votes. Of course she was going to be the party's nominee.

You faggots are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>726735846
They are supposed to be neutral in terms of which candidates they support. DWS went on live TV and lied about being neutral towards all candidates. They clearly favored one and disfavored others.
>>
Stupid americans wasting the only fucking chance to introduce some sort of long-term handicaps for unhealthy behaviour and compulsory prevention programmes. You can't be penalized for being fat at point zero, but you can if after some years you kept your habits, or missed follow up examinations.
If you are so keen to have a fascist government do it right.
>>
>>726734103
Health insurance so people don't have to fucking die just cause they are poor and can can the right treatment so they can keep working
>>
>>726735919
bullshit
>>
>>726735823
You know absolutely nothing about the DNC leaks then. Even Donna Brazil's admitted to collusion
>>
Why does this still need clearing up? When pollsters say "80% chance this person will win", that means 1 out of 5 times we *expect* it will happen the other way. I can't believe people are still peddling the "pollsters were wrong about the election, who can ever tell if they'll be right" thing.
>>
>>726735947
>evidence
>in an edited video made by someone with an agenda

kek
>>
>>726735927
>Circular logic
I don't think that means what you think it means.
>>
>>726735836
>>You know, except all of that.
...he said, having just finished citing a number of things that in no way qualify as evidence.
>>
>>726729179
This. Plus he tweets like a fucking teenage girl. He needs to keep his mouth shut.
>>
>>726736022
she said that she gave questions to hillary before the debate, but still won't apologize. What a fucking cunt
>>
>>726736000
Just because you choose to not acknowledge the evidence that the DNC colluded against Sanders does not mean the evidence doesn't exist. Fortunately, the vast majority of people are smart enough to realize it.
>>
>>726735950
It is amazing even given the corporatist climate
over 12 million people got insurance for the first time

Now you faggots want to take that away
>>
weirdest thing about all this is all the stuff that makes Obamacare bad were introduced as a compromises to get republican votes. That it was ever passed is proof at just how good Obama was at negotiating.

Flip side, today's failure shows how shit a negotiator Trump actually is.

Guy ran out of patience negotiating after a few weeks, this shit takes years of works, it's complicated.
>>
>>726735772

wut nigga that shit was in the wikileaks wasn't it?

I usually defended DNC/Hillary when it came to this issue because the democratic party is a private organization, NO they are NOT neutral they are allowed to favor Democrats over someone who is not a Democrat.

But in this case both you and the person you are replying to look retarded.
>>
>>726731782
Do you have any idea why society exists in the first place?
>>
>>726735081
>freedom

Freedom is just a buzzword that people assume is filled with rainbows and Ayn Rand millionaires. A government, like it or not, might as well do the things that ordinary people just cannot accomplish by themselves. If you wanted to make sure your water wasn't poison, protect your home, not have a credit company repossess your Russian mail-order wife etc., you'd have a much harder time doing it "all by yourself" (not a single person has ever not depended on others) than say a coalition of like-minded people pooling some excess funds into a far bigger machine that can, with your very own guidance, make your fucking dreams come true.

I know people taught social-darwinism and free market, but what that really means is that the big guys are now allowed to do the nasty shit to stay big. In the animal kingdom? There are no rules but the ones imagined, but it's also cruel and disgusting, vile and brutish. If you wanna live in Somalia, go the fuck ahead.
>>
>>726735501
>Ultimately the consumer
How is the fact that the insurance company sucks even harder when their profit margin is threatened any sort of defense of the practice of privatized insurance?
>>
>>726736022
All I'm hearing is you admitting you believe shitty conspiracy nonsense you read on Breitbart
>>
>>726735353
unfortunately government is all that stands between us and big multinational corporations that don't give a damn about anything but the bottom line. They don't care if they give you cancer, destroy your property, poison your drinking water...
>>
Every political thread on /b/
>OP here the problem
No evidence
>your wrong
No evidence
>no your wrong
No evidence
>posts retarded picture
Makes no sense
Everyone gets mad over nothing
>>
>>726733208

Depends on where you are in the U.S.. I've lived in several major cities and a couple suburban areas, and have had many many regular doctors and dentists in that time.

Basically there are city/state or large-scale hospitals and clinics, and then there are one-floor-of-an-office tiny shared private practices. The latter tend to have very quick appointment availability, but are covered by maybe one or two insurance companies at most, and are otherwise much more expensive. Hospital-sized places, whether public, semi-public, or private, have much longer waits for appointments to specialists, though for a GP at my city clinic 3 weeks is probably the maximum wait time.

The criminal thing in the US has been and still is that certain hospitals, even the big ones, will only accept certain insurance companies. So for example, in Boston, I cannot go to Mass General, but I can go to Boston Medical. In Cleveland, I cannot go to University Hosp, but I can go to East Cleveland. And if an ambulance takes me to the "wrong hospital," or I'm in a local emergency, or I need a specialist that's not in one hospital but is only in the other, then my bill is that much worse, and I have no say in it.
>>
>>726736069
are you retarded? he cites evidence in the video. Why do you talk about things that you don'y understand and spread misinformation what the fuck is wrong with you don't you get how immoral that is
>>
>>726736069
https://www.google.com/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2017/2/9/14561246/tom-perez-dnc-race
Here is the current DNC lawyer admitting it
>>
>>726736074
>shit happened because shit happened because i say so

Yeah. I do.
>>
>>726729179
He tried you stupid fuck. Blame the defective republicans instead of Trump
>>
>>726735081
how low hanging can you get

intellectuals on this website are all gone, trolls and clueless teenagers running wild
>>
>>726736231
See
>>726736276
>>
>>726735274
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, abruptly said she was resigning after a trove of leaked emails showed party officials conspiring to sabotage the campaign of Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont.
- New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html

I voted Gary Johnson, so don't bother accusing me of liking Bernie.
>>
>>726736137
Your playing with your butthole isn't "evidence," anon.

There is literally no evidence that the DNC "rigged" primaries.

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>726734778
Even Trump believes they did
>>
Survival of the fittest mother fuckers, I wouldn't give to shits if the poor, immigrants, and lazy fucks die do to lack of "affordable health care". It's not mine or the governments responsibility to take care of anybody or anything except national defense. Want health care? Join the fucking Marines.
>>
>>726736094
Literally all of those things qualify as evidence you shill.
>>
>>726735081
>you can't choose what you do with your body
>Not authoritarian
>>
>>726730632
How the fuck do you think insurance works?

Oh you're one of those idiots who think they deserve money no strings attached. if something bad happens.
>>
>>726736357
ShareBlue is strong in this thread, how is that David Brock $$?
>>
Trumpcare got removed. Now it's time for Trump to be removed. #trumpcarefail #killthebill #obamacare #resist #impeachtrump #trumprussia #rt

https://twitter.com/DaShanneStokes/status/845389144863969282
>>
>>726736209
There's nothing in the Wikileaks that backs up your point, either.
So they were mean to Bernie.
That's fucking politics.

Not illegal, not keeping voters from making their own choices.
>>
>>726736276
fuck you
>>
>>726734278
citation needed cuckservative.
>>
>>726736094
it's all evidence, you soulless cunt
>>
>>726736275
I don't care about your stupid faggot fucking video. Don't you get it?

Fuck you.
>>
>>726736357
Except them literally admiring in court that they were biased towards Hillary and Bernie donors should have known that.
>>
>>726730979
Social security is not voluntary.

Do you even have a job?
>>
>>726736474
Sorry to burst the bubble your little world live in
>>
>>726736020
No, not bullshit.

I'm very moderate, did not vote Trump, because, I have an IQ. But I could not bring myself to vote for that 2bit sleazeball... and I liked her Husband.

First and foremost, my primary concern is "Freedom of ... " and thus my every ideology is opposed to censorship.

She is or at least for several decades very pro censorship.

Here, first 2016 article that came up about it.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2016/02/05/can-we-forgive-hillary-clinton-for-her-past-war-on-video-games/#6af7894f12aa

So no, my beliefs are not bullshit, no matter how much her people try to spin her "current beliefs."
>>
>>726735950
literally nobody thinks Obamacare is amazing including Obama. Literally nobody has ever made that claim. It's meant to be the stepping stone to single payer. It was pushed through so that it had to be fixed instead of repealed but as always the GOP being the petty cunts they are whipped their base in to such a frenzy about it they have no choice but to repeal it but surprise, surprise they have NO plan that doesn't just cut taxes for the wealthy again because as we all know that's the REAL problem in America. The rich have to pay too much. If only we could stop that everyone will benefit right!?

right?
>>
>>726736330
Fuck you. There is no evidence the DNC "rigged" anything you fucking faggot.

Stop replying to me.
>>
>>726736257
it's like Yahoo news comments with pictures and swearing
>>
>>726736276
Ok, so maybe the DNC did collude against Sanders, but there's still no proof that the collusion was in fact what caused him to lose.
>>
>>726735771
As a Canadian, being closer to the Americans, I have learned that there is this idea that we pay wildly high taxes to cover universal healthcare and other unspecified "socialist" things.

The reality is they pay way more in private insurance than we do in taxes, and most for shittier care at that.

One friend who came up here to visit from Louisiana was stunned to find out we have rich people after seeing a Lambo in the street. He said something like "Oh you guys have like, actual millionaires and billionaires? I thought in a country like this once you make more than a certain amount the government just takes the rest away!"

He really thought that nobody in this country makes more than 50k or something.

They are steeped in misinformation on this topic.
>>
>>726736576
You sound like a conspiracy theorist at this point tbh.
>>
>>726736452
it's against their bylaws, but legality doesn't matter at all. What they did was extremely immoral. Why don't you care that politicians are acting in extremely immoral ways to benefit themselves? What the fuck is wrong with you????
>>
>>726735370
>without the ACA you'd be paying even more now than you are currently for a plan that covered less
I would be paying less, because I'm a relatively young, healthy person and wouldn't be paying for old and unhealthy people. I also would be able to purchase a plan that was more appropriate for me, not a 'one size fits all' plan.
>>
>>726735713

"fuck you, I'll walk until I have a leg problem, then you have to carry me for free fucker"

you don't see the problem? a free ride is exactly what it is.

And yes when I said being a drain I was referring to your dream world where you get to not pay for anything and still get access to the social safety net.

You chip in a little bit to keep everybody's costs down.
>>
>>726732465
Because we have idiots who think shit like infrastructure, education, and health care should be free without having to pay into it

Taxes exist for a reason
>>
>>726736340
The reporter interjected his own opinion. None of that was verified by Wasserman-Schultz or the DNC.
>>
>>726736257

>fuck off libtard
>shut up cuck
>WINNING KEK
>"tears"
>lol jk i was trolling bro
>>
>>726736257
You really think people would do that?
Just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
File: Fake Nudes.jpg (535KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fake Nudes.jpg
535KB, 1600x1200px
yeah, but, fake news
>>
>>726736576
You are a colossal moron if you don't believe that the lawyer from the DNC says there is collusion. This was big news over 6 months ago
>>
THIS. IS. JUST. WRONG.

#KillTheBill

https://twitter.com/Alifaith55/status/845349308929097730
>>
>>726736532
you refuse to acknowledge evidence that proves you wrong, while continuing to push the came narrative. Kill yourself, you anti-intellectual partisan retard
>>
>>726736340
You threw your vote away on a candidate instead of supporting Clinton.

You helped elect Trump.
>>
>>726729179
Shut the fuck up russia
>>
>>726736540
So what? That is not evidence of Primary tampering.

You're a fucking faggot. Stop replying to me.
>>
>>726736607
It seems a likely possibility, though. Why else would they advocate for closed primaries in the leaked emails?
>>
>>726736210
yes I do... it provides me with a safe environment to rush home in my Audi so I can fuck the dog before my wife gets home
>>
>>726736752
The internet is a place of facts my good sir mainly on /b/ is where all facts are and no one lies
>>
>>726736760
Those real women must be fake... we all know he likes those underage ones.
>>
>>726736607
Are you fucking retarded? If the whole DNC was against Bernie, than that is a problem. They ran ads calling him an atheist all over the country. That isn't going to hurt a politician?
>>
>>726736452

You didn't even read my fucking post dude

Thats literally what I said
>>
>>726736566
If you did not fill in the oval next to the box that said "Hillary Clinton" on the ballot, you voted for Trump.

Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: Republican Voters.jpg (154KB, 632x618px) Image search: [Google]
Republican Voters.jpg
154KB, 632x618px
>>
>>726736357
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSNTauWPkTc&t=1695s

In which multiple people testify that the primaries were rigged.
>>
>>726735446
Hey moron

You have the option to pay everything to the hospital, and it'll cost you a lot fucking more than insurance. That's how it works.

Thx
>>
>>726736842
wah wah! i want to make an argument and have nobody debate me back!

fucking child.
>>
>>726736276
>>726736276
RNC colluded against Trump, and he still won. What is your point. That Hilary is some big bad scary monster because she got some questions to a debate, and her people cheated some in the primary?

For this you elected a fucking man child. A man who is such a shitty businessman, US banks won't even lend him money. A man with so many conflicts of interest, and proven lack of any ethics or morality - and you think he was gonna make things better?

Fucking l.o.l.

I honestly hope they string up manafort, and Trump ends up in federal prison. Theyll never prove it though, and Trump won't resign even if it really clear that he colluded with the Russians. So it will just be a wonderful wonderful shitfuck.
>>
>>726729179
Why is Obamacare a disaster?
I have stellar healthcare. Im a grunt in the army. Even got PRK on my eyes for free. I didnt care what happened outside the army until...My mom on the other hand, has worked for close to 50 years. Paid taxes for 50 years. Before ACA she was paying $300 a month for her medications. Sure, she could afford it, but still...Obamacare gave her the medications she needed for free.
It was the first time since George W. gave military pay raises that a presidential act affected me.

Now Trump is taking something that isnt broke away and replacing it with a pile of shit?
>>
>>726736566
>She is or at least for several decades very pro censorship.
bullshit

Jesus fucking Christ you faggots got had by the political right last Election. Useful idiots all of you.
>>
>>726736658
I said stop replying you fucking faggot.
>>
File: ayatollah.jpg (67KB, 959x639px) Image search: [Google]
ayatollah.jpg
67KB, 959x639px
>>726736717
Infidel faggot, you have failed. Check THESE.
>>
>>726736705

>...b-b-but why should I have to pay for other's peoples poor eating habits, fucking and baby makin'?!

YEEEEHAWWWWWW
>>
>>726736945
RNC didn't do 10% of what the DNC did, and there are no republican superdelegates
>>
>>726736666
Yeah it actually does matter.

You made a stupid claim, got called on it, and now you're fucking moving goalposts.

Fuck you.
>>
>>726735612
>the democrats don't pander to them nearly as much
This has become less true of late. I agree with you somewhat, though. Dems and Repubs have become indistinguishable in a lot of ways. I think of it more as libertarian vs authoritarian these days, and both major parties are on the authoritarian side on many issues.
>>
>>726733536
>anyone got any other famous politicians that aren't corrupt?

Nancy Pelosi, because she's from a rich nearly-100% Democrat district, so she never has to beg for money and is just handed it from her constituents, so she meets fundraising goals for the rest of her party regularly.

That's why she gets promoted so quickly in the House leadership -- she's uncorruptible and is a "successful" fundraiser. But in the end she's an utterly incompetent politician and legislator.

Not being corrupt under the American system is not necessarily synonymous with being good. More often than not it just means that you're in an easy-win district and thus don't have to raise money to campaign. But that also means you don't have to listen to your constituents, i.e., you don't have to answer to the people, which is what a politician is supposed to do. The primaries are supposed to take care of that, but few people vote in or even contest Congressional primaries.
>>
File: IMG_0984.png (125KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0984.png
125KB, 480x360px
>>
>>726736945
The point is that causes people to lose votes when they run attack ads instead of saying why they are better. The RNC was wrong to do that too. Shows you how fucked the system is
>>
File: Baloney King.jpg (55KB, 645x750px) Image search: [Google]
Baloney King.jpg
55KB, 645x750px
Once a con man, always a con man, is anyone actually surprised Trump doesn't deliver on his "promises"?
>>
>>726736990
When you throw out a retarded claim without evidence, expect to get BTFO. Why are you immune to debate?
>>
>>726736990
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>726736907
that's only true if you live in a swing state
>>
>>726736763
No it wasn't. And an article I have to deep-Google isn't proof, either.

Fuck you. You are a pathetic useful idiot who fell right into the trap the Republicans set for you.
>>
>>726737090

wrong, he never made any promises.
those are fake news sources using alternative facts.
>>
>>726736768
An edited video made by some moron with an agenda isn't "evidence," you fucking spermwad.

Fuck off. Stop fucking replying to me.
>>
>>726736774

Hey, I agree with you, but can we please stop talking about the 2016 election now? It's really fucking old news, everybody's heard their respective insults and been put in their respective boxes a dozen times over
>>
>>726736907
Wrong again spoonfed crybaby.
I'm what's called an adult, and voted with my integrity. I voted for the best qualified candidate on my ballot, and neither Hillary or Trump were the best qualified.

I guess you don't understand what that means though, since you let others do your thinking for you.
>>
>>726736681
You seem to have me confused with someone else. I'm saying that we should be paying premiums to the hospitals instead of to insurance middle-men. Are you unable to process that? Is that why you're jumping to the conclusion that I'm saying we shouldn't pay anyone? Are you not processing the fact that I *AM* paying the same amount I'd be paying to the insurance companies, and that it goes to the hospitals? I am choosing to pay the hospitals instead of the insurance agents.
I AM PAYING.

And again, I would have no problem with paying my premium TO THE HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY, but I object to paying the INSURANCE INDUSTRY as they are nothing but a leech on the actual health care.

Now tell me again that I'm a freeloader and that I don't want to pay anything.
Go ahead, I'll wait.
>>
>>726736920
>another stupid faggot edited video

fuck you
>>
>>726737160
People like you would love to run Hillary over and over again and lose every time just to spite 3rd party voters and non voters. Cutting off your nose to spite your face. Neoliberalism is cancer.
>>
>>726737160
What trap? You are the one who's arguing against a well know fact about the DNC that they fully admitted to in a number of ways.
>>
>>726737040
that wasnt me you retard, I was just making a seperate comment. And it seems from your reply, that you genuinely dont care if the politicians you like do extremely immoral things to benefit themselves. Thats fucking disgusting
>>
>>726737227
Yeah, let's just never identify what the problem was and never discuss it and hope it doesn't happen again!
>>
>>726737093
I'm just stating a fact.

There is literally no evidence that the DNC "rigged" any primary and you can keep being a faggot about this the rest of the thread.

You're done.
>>
>>726737287
For fuck sake, this bait is getting old. The video has a Damn source
>>
>>726737063
lol pelosi what a fucking joke
>>
The crew celebrating. #killTheBill #trumpcare

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/845398112520884224
>>
File: Jizz.jpg (58KB, 520x562px) Image search: [Google]
Jizz.jpg
58KB, 520x562px
>>
>>726737378
Like I said before, just because you don't want to accept the evidence doesn't mean there isn't evidence.

Now we're done.
>>
>>726737378
you refuse to acknowledge the many pieces of evidence posted in this thread and still push the same narrative. Kill yourself before you do any more damage to the world and anti-intellectual trash
>>
>>726737158
They thought there were only going to be 2 or 3 swing states.

Instead, attitudes like yours produced 5 more, so no.

You knew damn well Trump was a disaster. You knew the only choice to stop him was Clinton.

Ya dun goofed anon.
>>
>>726736945
>So the RNC didn't cheat AS MUCH as the DNC, guess they are both the same!
>Trump is a man child, so you should have voted in a giant corrupt piece of useless shit!
>Hillary is a literal criminal but she's better than a republican because I said so
When the death camps started out as a joke, but seem more and more necessary every day.
>>
>>726737378
>There is literally no evidence that Russia "rigged" the election and you can keep being CNN about this the rest of Trump's term in office

You're fired.
>>
>>726737277
this is pretty much exactly how universal health care works, except in most countries the payments are rolled into your taxes.
>>
>>726737228
No you didn't. Clinton was the most qualified candidate of the past 40 years.

You elected Trump you fuckwad.
>>
File: C34-OkNVcAE5FFA.jpg (50KB, 624x330px) Image search: [Google]
C34-OkNVcAE5FFA.jpg
50KB, 624x330px
>>726730341
yeah, but
>>
>>726737287
Go call the Chicago board of elections and ask if it is legit you faggot.
Thread posts: 384
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.