[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is doing dabs like?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 9

File: dabz.jpg (140KB, 432x640px) Image search: [Google]
dabz.jpg
140KB, 432x640px
What is doing dabs like?
>>
Like taking 10 blunts to the face in one hit
>>
Its a super clean, intense, immediate high. Its easy to overdo, which happens to a lot of people their first time.
>>
>>726615423
Never done dabs with a rig before, but I've vaped them. You just go from chillin' to stoney baloney as soon as you exhale.

I like rolling a little dab snake and putting it in a joint or a blunt. Makes it burn slower and obviously gets you a lot higher than normal, at the cost of being an inefficient way to do dabs.
>>
>>726615423
Its fun - kind of like getting hit in the face by a train made out of THC. Easy to overdo it and get paranoid, but just get a bit on your dab tool - maybe half a grain of rice - and you'll be fine.
>>
>>726616261
Did a pea sized dab once and thought I was dying. Called an ambulance and the told me I was just hyperventilating. Most expensive lesson in moderation I've ever learned.
>>
Anon, start slow and small.

These fuckers r wild
>>
>>726616389
You called an ambulance over getting to high lol
>>
>>726615918
i think i know you anon. where are you located
>>
>>726616520
this
>>
>>726616577
I convinced myself I'd taken too much and that it had coated my lungs, preventing oxygen uptake / CO2 expulsion. The EMT's had a good laugh. Thank god I'm in Colorado where it's just a bill not a court date!
>>
>>726615423
AVERY???!!! wtf dude
>>
People over play it a lit. Its okay though
>>
I've done it many times, and I think it's fucking stupid that weedfaggots turned an innocent activity like rolling up and smoking a joint into this IV-heroin-like process involving a heated nail, blowtorch and rig to just fucking get high what the fuck. If there is one reason it's not legalized on a national level it's because of you fucking blowtorch using faggots
>>
>>726616802
how much was it anon? Just a 0.2 mile ride was $1250 for me
>>
>>726616711
Oklahoma. You?
>>
>>726616802
Hahaha at least you got a story out of it. On my first 420 I had a massive panic attack when the fire alarm went off for 10 seconds and thought the fire trucks were gonna start rolling in. Sometimes in those panic modes you don't realize how illogical your thoughts are
>>
>>726616802
I don't really think it's that far from reality of a worry. I've hit dabs that have set my lungs on fucking fire from how coating my lungs got.
>>
>>726618370
You are all kinds of misinformed
>>
>>726618370
Dude it'd be illegal anyway. How are you any better than the "weedfaggots" when you've done it "many times" yourself? Hypocrite
>>
>>726618766
inform me
>>
You get really high but I prefer bong rips. Dabs make my brain feel tingly and weird.
>>
Did 4 or 5 my first time after a blunt at a friend's house. I smoke kind of often and was expecting a lot worse of a cough. I coughed for like 20 seconds on the bed. Then when i got back up i was so stoned. I just kind of inhaled whenever someone passed it to me after that.
I still dont do dabs that often, but ill buy oil once in a while. I just prefer flower.

Its a crazy high my dude. Id definitley reccomend if you like getting blasted. Have some water nearby. Half a pea sized glob will be fine. Youre not going to die from coughing. Just breathe.
>>
>>726618370
Agreed. A large part of my enjoyment of marijuana is due to the communal aspect of it. Puff, puff, pass. Dabs individualize the process of getting high, and the chaotic nature of a blowtorch really fucks up the atmosphere of being comfortably and peacefully high.

I went from joints to pipes to bongs to dabs, then back to bongs. However, I recently got a Volcano, and I've never been happier.

>Hurr durr Volcanos are for gays and women

Sure, its not the most macho way to get high, but it allows me to vaporize flower and/or concentrate, and I find that the high is much more pleasant and reduces those persistent "weird" feelings like your throat being dry/burnt. Plus, women LOVE the Volcano, and even the most uptight girls end up getting ridiculously baked because inhaling is so easy and mild that they don't realize that they're past their perceived "limit" until its far too late.

tl;dr - bitches dig my volcano, and consequently desire my average-sized peen.
>>
>>726619236
I definitely prefer bud, myself, even as a daily smoker. Dabs'll fuck your tolerance right up.

Though, the only time I've gotten visuals from cannabis was with vaping dabs in an oil burner/meth pipe, which was tight. Very mild compared to LSD or mushrooms, but still quite noticeable.
>>
>>726620166
>which was tight
>was tight
>tight

kys
>>
>>726619969
Ain't a thing wrong with a desktop vape. Very efficient way to smoke. Wish I had one, myself, how much did yours cost?
>>
Very sweaty
>>
>>726615423
its like "ding ding dinggggg get haaaiiigghh"
>>
>>726620273
Suck your own dick, /b/uddy
>>
>>726618859
I do think i'm better that I don't need to ruin a fucking wonderful activity by continually escalating it until it can't be pushed any further. The same reason I wouldn't shoot dope, meth, or 6 tabs of acid. But I'll be the first guy to sign up for a couple oxys, addys, or a tab.
>>
>>726615641
The high sets in, not immediate. I did half a gram as my first dab. I overdid it and greened out. Granted it was when I was new to weed and didn't know shit, had me fucked for a day.
>>
>>726620298
I paid $400 for my digital volcano with the "easy valve" system, brand new. Typically they go for $500-$600 retail, but I got the homie hookup from my local shop.
>>
>>726616577
This happens often... Especially when it's your first time. Kid I knew in high school told a story about how he called an ambulance because he thought he had died the first time he smoked.
>>
Dabs make me dance
>>
>>726620814
And paranoid
>>
>>726620844
Its also like smoking the strongest bud wish i had some
>>
>>726620166
Mine was back in highschool. A friend asked if i wanted to match (when you go 50/50 with someone for a smoke sesh) my weed with some dudes and i said sure why not.
I wasnt really a stoner then. Just starting. So when i did that i got a lot higher than I should have. The world was bouncing with my movements and the walls were breathing. Everything was great. Kinda like shrooms.
I ended up skipping the rest of the day sleeping in the locker room, so yeah. Thats my visuals story.
>>
File: pipe.jpg (48KB, 988x659px) Image search: [Google]
pipe.jpg
48KB, 988x659px
i only just started doing them. i prefer flower, but when the guys come over and wanna do dabs i can't puss out.

its really smooth. i use an inline rig like pic-related. heat up the end of it and just slightly touch the goo.

you can do extremely small amounts using it, but its not water filtrated so if you over do it yer gonna cough to death.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-26-22-06-43.png (544KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-26-22-06-43.png
544KB, 540x960px
Like smoking a whole bowl to the face in one go
>>
>>726615423
dabs sent me to hell, no joke. all of my senses rewired to pain. thankfully after 4 hours I was fine again. had some more weed (this time from a vape pen) the next week and I was RIP. never fully recovered from the rewiring of my senses to pain, even though it was almost a year and a half now. the dabs allowed mental health issues that i had to come to the forefront. also, that was way too big a dab. i suffer from occasional delusions about how existence is eternal torture and sometimes have flashbacks to this trip and a different unrelated laughing gas trip a year later. keep that shit moderated, and if you think you have mental health issues already, don't do drugs mmkay
>>
>>726620785
Took a 1/4 of mushies and called
>>
>>726620567
I agree with you on the dope and meth part, but I fully advocate taking copious amounts of LSD.

Then again, I've got more than a few screws loose, so ignore me.
>>
>>726620567
I really just don't see why you have an issue with it. Some people just like getting incredibly baked with dabs, not like it matters. It's a means to an end. The end being stoney baloney. I don't even really do dabs except once in a blue moon.
>>
>>726620567
>The same reason I wouldn't shoot dope, meth, or 6 tabs of acid.
Please do not put psychedelics into the same category of things that kill people.
>>
>>726620965
U must be a troll
>>
>>726615423
its hippie crack bruv
>>
>>726620580
>Half a gram

Sure ya did bud.
>>
i will never be as high again as i was the first time i took rig dabs.
>>
>>726621082
this. great point anon.

However, there are many psychedelics that are quite fatal, but true LSD does not fall into that category.
>>
>>726620656
Ive only ever had a mflb, and i loved that fucking thing. I had the finished grinder, power adapter, made a bong with it. Everything.
My ex ended up smashing it.

I'm thinking about getting a desktop, should I get one or buy another mflb?
>>
>>726618886
Sorry so late, but that's the most basic of basic ways to smoke oil. Look at E nails, for instance. Or pens.
>>
Heard of one guy who a decent sized dab (ill say .3-.5 somethin like that) and after he hit it, he sat frozen in place for like 5 minutes while people around him were chatting it up. Then he snapped out of it and started freaking out about how he was completely paralyzed. I am careful as fuck with oils.
>>
>>726621169
I wasn't the one giving the dab, only taking it. I didn't know the amount until I exhaled and coughed my brains out. Yeah, half a gram. when it's all on the dabber, it's fairly realistic. Though it shouldn't have been that much, I did it.
>>
>>726621014
hive mind.

acid is the shit and you can always do more than the last time to get even more fucked.
>>
>>726621014
Not who you're replying to, but I quite like acid, myself. Haven't gone past three hits of acid (~100ug each) or 5g of golden teachers though.

What's the most acid/shrooms you've done in one go and why do you advocate copious amounts? Also, what do you consider to be "a lot." Just curious.
>>
>>726621159
Nitrous oxide?
>>
>>726621121
you may think that but you're wrong. anyone who personally knows me has been with me through this journey. i started therapy in december and it has helped a lot. i basically need to learn to chill out. thinking of pain and fearing the pain is exactly what brings on the pain, and this also applies to any other kind of delusions i've had. i wouldn't wish what i've experienced on anyone, but it has helped me grow a lot and helped me appreciate other struggles that people face, such as major depression, the lost of a loved one, traumatic accidents, etc
>>
>>726621246
>many psychedelics
Research chems and true psychedelics are different. Mushrooms and shrooms (not at the same time.) are some of the best things in the universe.
>>
>>726620965
you did them wrong
>>
>>726615423
Big bags of sand.
>>
>>726621325
Lmao that video is so fucking funny haha.

Im personally more careful with edibles than anything. For some reason dabs can get me fucked and i dont really care. But edibles get me kind of shaky. Easy to overdo.
>>
Dabs are a blue moon thing for me, as of now I only vape THC oil from this little vape pen. My friends got me on it and it's the only thing I use now. One good rip is all you need, barely any smell, and my mild smokers cough is gone
>>
>>726621082
why don't you focus on the point I was trying to make about taking wonderful things for granted instead you fucking retard
>>
>>726615918
it's called a "snake in the grass" you uncultured swine.
>>
>>726621485
kek!
took me a second to get that, but great post!
>>
>>726621584
I don't take flower for granted, dabbing is just something else to do. Especially for medicine. I dab CBD all the time. Why are you being such a tightass cuck over this? Aren't we all just people getting high?
>>
>>726621082
>implying phyched out cunts don't hug moving vehicles
>>
>>726621439
To be fair, there are many valid psychedelic RCs too, like DPT, 4-Aco-DMT, 1P-LSD, etc.

Research Chemicals get treated like it's such a dirty subject, but there are plenty of good RCs. I think people forget that back in the 50s LSD would have been considered a "designer drug" AKA a Research Chemical.
>>
>>726621742
>I dab CBD all the time
>Aren't we all just people getting high?

pick one please
>>
>>726615423
the process to do it is a little crack/freebase-ish for me, but then you get really high and it's fun. using a vape pen was much preferable for me, but it takes some practice
>>
>>726621665
Oh, I'm totally gonna use that one next time. I love picking up new slang.
>>
>>726615423
they are ok, I don't do them anymore because they just get me literally to high.
>>
>>726621524
I think the problem with edibles is that the active ingredient doesn't absorb at a continuous rate. Your body absorbs it in irregular bursts as it passes through your digestive tract. It makes it hard to control your intake because you'll feel part of the first one, think it was not enough and eat more, and then hit and then you get slammed with a double dose.
>>
>>726621330
You're talking about taking a pea sized dab your first time. I don't doubt that you did a yuge fucking dab, but it wasn't half of a gram dude.

I did a 1/2g dab once and there's no way I could have handled it for my first dab. The bucket needed reheating and it took seven or eight full chambers to finish it. I'm 6'4", 270 pounds and a seasoned toker and it put me into a stoner coma for close to 12 hours.
>>
>>726621266
I've never tried the mflb, even though its made in my hometown. Handhelds are great if you're trying to get baked in public. I try to avoid being high in public, because when I'm stoned, I'm obviously stoned (eyes as red as the devil's dick). My volcano makes for a nice centerpiece on my coffee table, and when you have 5 or 6 friends over, its just more comfortable to pass a few bags around than passing around a personal vaporizer. Personal vapes can get weird, and suddenly you realize you've been passing around the same burnt shit for 20 minutes until everyone has a bad taste in their mouth and it just kills the vibe. I find that women are seduced by "the experience", so eliminating anything that might detract from that experience is advised.
>>
>>726621994
I think I fucked the wording on that last sentence there near the end.
>>
>>726621947
we used the same term for hash before all this oil nonsense. it's a helluva time
>>
>>726621801
That's just some anti-drug sounding PSA shit, man, come on. Anyone with their shit together who's tried tripping knows not to do dumb ass shit like that.
>>
>>726621994
True. Lately my edibles have been kickin in really late. Like 5 hours late.
>>726622114
I got what you meant.
>>
>>726621395
Lol sounds like weed aint for you
>>
>>726621809
RC's aren't always dangerous I know, but they're often sold as legitimate psychedelics. For instance I remember there was a story of a shamen giving some women "DMT" but it was a RC and gave her an average amount of DMT, but it was like 10x the amount of the RC that you are supposed to take and she stopped breathing and almost died.
>>
>>726622115
>it's a helluva time

It really is. I feel like we live in the future.
>>
>>726621892
Both you piece of shit
>>
>>726621334
Not sure what you mean by "hive mind", but yes, acid is absolutely the shit. I spent 4 years taking a 10-strip when I woke up, another 10-strip at sunset, and drank half-vials on the weekends. Not trying to brag or exaggerate or anything, that routine fucked up my life for a long time, despite granting me all the secrets of the universe. Now I try to limit myself to a 10-strip a couple times a month at most.
>>
>>726622339
yeah. 1st time felt nothing, 2nd and 3rd times were alright but not totally comfortable, 4th and 5th time i went to hell. learned my lesson lol. im getting off for the night now. also, i accidentally closed my incognito chrome tab that i had open with this thread, so i am now magically a different poster. it's still me though. night
>>
>>726622351
I think I saw the video you're talking about. It was 5-MeO-DMT, which is 4-5 fold more potent mg for mg than regular DMT and also, like you said, can cause a kind of respiratory arrest.

Selling shit as one thing when it's another drug entirely is definitely not cool. Those are the times that I really don't see anything wrong with snitching.
>>
>>726621742
>especially for medicine
>aren't we all just getting high
you using this as a medicine or recreationally? I can't tell.

dabbing concentrates is the opiate equivalent of shooting dope
>>
I love dabs but they fuck over your tolerance. For me to stay high for the day I need to take a dab or two every hour and a half
>>
>>726622469
>Now I try to limit myself to a 10-strip a couple times a month at most

God damn, man. What a fucking trooper.
>>
>>726622265
5 hours is a long time for any drug. Most oral drugs take effect 30-60 minutes after ingestion. If you notice any gastrointestinal oddity, you should probably consider seeing a doctor.
>>
>>726622469
How did you get around the diminishing returns of acid?

Tell us more about MK Ultra.
>>
>>726622659
I'm pretty sure people who take hydrocodone for pain probably enjoy the high that comes with it also(I know it was a fun couple weeks after I got my wisdom teeth out). I don't see why you can't have both recreation and medicinal benefits.
>>
>>726622683
I could feel this had a wax pen with good oil in it for an hour could see how itll fuck ur tolerance up
>>
>>726622772
>Tell us more about MK Ultra.
kek
>>
>>726622659
>dabbing concentrates is the opiate equivalent of shooting dope
>Drinking water is the eating equivalent of chewing ice.
Make up some more shitty fucking analogies.
Medically for my anxiety and shaky ass hands, and recreational when I don't have an appetite or wanna smoke with friends.

>>726622615
Yeah, I'm all for the safe use of psychedelics, they open the mind and are so wonderful.
>>
File: 20170323_224956.jpg (941KB, 1080x1297px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_224956.jpg
941KB, 1080x1297px
Cray cray at first, but after a while its just like taking bongs of flowers
>>
Came hoping for a real drug thread and we have guys talking about taking 2mg of acid a day for four years and people spouting the weed = heroin meme.

You're all fucking retarded. Have a good day.
>>
>>726621342
The most liquid acid I've taken at once is a vial (bottle the size of those breath-freshener drops). The most paper acid I've taken at once was half a sheet (50 hits). The most acid I've taken in a weekend was probably around 250 hits. You tend to lose count. Yes, I pushed it WAAAAAY past any rational limits. I tell most people that they need to experience a 10-strip of some really good, sharp L at least once. Once they can handle that, they can continue to push it gradually, but I went way overboard.
>>
>>726622965
I would definitely say my quality of life has improved through the use of psychs. Really changes the way you look at things, doesn't it?
>>
>>726622989
is that a blowtorch? drugs are so scary!
>>
>>726623081
Thats awesome what have you learned other then knowing were all connected to the console
>>
>>726621342
Oh, and as far as mushrooms: while I respect them, I'm not the biggest fan. I'd rather be up in the cosmos than rooted to the earth. That being said, I've eaten a quarter at a time, and I've eaten an ounce over the course of a long weekend, but when you have as much residual acid in your system as I do, mushrooms don't hit as hard.
>>
>>726623114
Yeah, enlightening and fun. Mushrooms are my drug of choice.
>>
>>726622989
I admire how clean you keep your rig.
>>
>>726623081
Jesus, man. I'm kinda impressed, honestly. I'd be interested in doing a 10-strip at some point. I've done DMT and heroic mushroom/acid doses, but never a 10-strip. Maybe someday when I've got sober sitter and day or three to kill.
>>
>>726622989
Cute rig! No perks tho
>>
Like 10 bong rips in one and it feels like fire going down your throat the first time. I recommend keeping water handy. I wasn't able to move for 6 hours after my first hit. (mind you it'd been weeks since I last smoked.)
>>
>>726621439
No, research chems and traditional psychedelics are different, but a psychedelic is a psychedelic. My best trips ever were 5-MEO-AMT, which can cause cardiac arrest at a relatively low dose. It was very much a psychedelic, though I wouldn't consider it a 'traditional' psychedelic like LSD, mushrooms, peyote, mescaline, or ayahuasca.
>>
>>726623081
250 tabs in a weekend jesus anon, did you at least find the way out of the matrix?
>>
>>726623277
Ah, a mushroom man I see. I'm more fond of acid, but damn if I don't love how stoney shrooms get me.

Is there a way to get around the yawning fits? Drives me mad when I yawn more than I breathe haha
>>
File: 1419050732134.jpg (785KB, 3173x2380px) Image search: [Google]
1419050732134.jpg
785KB, 3173x2380px
Like inhaling 5 bowls at once and then feeling like you did
>>
>>726615641
>This
>>
>>726623573
Splashing some water on your face helps me.
First time I ever tripped I was out kayaking and just went for a quick dive, was about 4 grams of shrooms in me. Crazy shit. I know it's unsafe, but I was with 2 other of my closest dudes. Still remember the day vividly.
>>
File: Exorcist.jpg (68KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Exorcist.jpg
68KB, 500x280px
>>726616389
Been on so much acid saw the girl from the exorcist appear on tv, turned her head to look at me, hissed at me and grew vampire fangs; and calling an ambulance has never crossed my mind tripping.
>>
>>726623573
>>726623891
But remember, I don't advise tripping ANYWHERE besides in the comfort of your own property and/or away from any public interference, can be very dangerous and potentially cause PTSD.
>>
>>726623075
and you're the retard who walks into a discussion, hears the subject, and assumes he knows the topic
>>
feels great, m8 tbh fam
>>
>>726622010
Bro that ain't shit I take like gram dabs if not more
>>
>>726622772
Honestly, I "attuned" my mind to latch on to even the slightest amount of psychedelic and hold on for dear life. Consequently, I'm perma-fried, for life. My vision is constantly tessellating, and with a little focus, I can turn that into a full-blown psychedelic experience with no additional substances. Its awesome, but I don't know what my own reflection actually looks like anymore, and while I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is physically attractive, I'm also pretty sure she's a fractal water nymph.
>>
>>726624137
fractal water nymphs are so hot
>>
>>726623169
Super spooky stuff, I'm planning to buy an enail soon. That ought to remove the dangerous element of the process

>>726623278
Thank you kindly, it's not usually this clean but I've taken out loads of reclaim to improve circulation

>>726623425
Thanks, perculation would be good, I got this as my first dab rig for a cheap price as I didn't want to invest heavily in something the might not suit me
>>
>>726624132
I have a friend that did a gram dab, then too another gram dab, then a 1.5 gram dab, and one more 1.5 gram dab. 5 grams of wax in one sitting. Our plug for the wax was there and he gave him money off since he was impressed lol
>>
>>726624446
wow that is so cool u must hang with the cool kids
>>
>>726623234
I've learned a lot. Mostly I learned to control my mind, which is something I struggled with throughout adolescence. Schizophrenia runs in my family, and I was dosed with a considerable amount of LSD when I was 12, resulting in visual and auditory hallucinations that refused to go away for the following 6 years, at which point I voluntarily took LSD for my first time, and started putting the pieces back together. That motivated me to keep pushing it. Now the visual and auditory hallucinations aren't going away ever, but at least I have enough control and understanding of them that I'm not an emotionally-erratic suicidal emo kid like I used to be.
>>
>>726623377
Do a 10-strip, its worth it. You'll trip good for 10-16 hours, and then a comedown of about 12 more hours. I'm an introverted tripper, so I don't need to worry about running into traffic or jumping off buildings, but if you tend to get wild, then a sitter is advised. I prefer to take my psychedelics in the forest or desert, far from the dangers of modern society.
>>
>>726624137
Welcome to hppd
Trippin for life nigga.
Mines from 1g dph and .7g dxm trips
Fuckin stupid at 16
I lost my 3d too
Everything is like a pop up book, layers of 2d
>>
>>726623551
Nope, still here.

Honestly, the difference between 10 and 250 is not as extreme as you'd think.
>>
>>726625033
Fuck yeah, glad to find another HPPD /b/ro. I love DXM, haven't done DPH though. Sucks that you lost your 3d, I've been to that dimension, didn't dig it at all. Personally, I'm ultra-3d, walls have incredible depth to them.

My 3d is so powerful now, I can see a fractal sun on the wall, extend my hand, and pull the hologram off the wall and spin it like a basketball. That particular talent was granted by 5-MEO-AMT. Worth it.
>>
File: feels7.gif (2MB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
feels7.gif
2MB, 1280x850px
>>726621159
I so want to be a hippy crackhead. Loved weed since 12, this thread made me realize dabing is my goal in life. Never done it; tfw live in Houston. :(
>>
>>726625903
Good luck nigga you never dabbing
>>
>>726624600
Well fuck me for trying to contribute
>>
>>726625903
come to Southern Cali, where the dabs flow like milk and honey.
>>
>>726615423
I've seen it enough to know I'm not doing it. I'd rather put twice the amount of dabs on a joint or a blunt and burn it slowly. There's no real non medical reason to hit that much hash at once.
I'll make the shit for people that don't know how but I'd rather not ruin my tolerance levels.
Really riding the fence about it. I like getting free shit for making it but concentrates are what's making people afraid of grass these days.
>>
>>726621342
I did like 5 hits of black gel back in 95. Haven't done it in years because people don't even have real acid anymore. It's all research chemicals.
>>
In Californication. Done weed for 3~4 years and switched to dabs about a year ago. At first they are pretty much twice as strong as weed, though I've had my wildest trips on weed after being clean, dabs are constantly stronger. Once you get used to dabs it's like doing weed, and weed isn't as powerful as it was before dabs.

HOW it's different though is that you only take one hit ever couple hours or so rather than spend an hour hitting. You run out at the same speed as weed, just depends on how often you choke'a'toke. Also smells different and can fool anyone who doesn't know what dabs smell like.
>>
>>726622403
Not even a cbd user but even I know it doesn't get you high. In alot of cases it counter acts THC. Get informed asshole
>>
File: 1477252442876.jpg (47KB, 960x589px) Image search: [Google]
1477252442876.jpg
47KB, 960x589px
Sciencefag here. Some research was done a few months ago on LSD and they possibly found out why it lasts so long.
Basically it can bind to the serotonin receptors in your brain and get sterically stuck. This requires the receptor to do some sort of reverse turtle head maneuver to physically break the LSD so it can be absorbed.

If any of you have access to science journals you can read the whole thing at
http://www cell com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(16)31749-4
>>
>>726627184
black cat racist fascist
>>
>>726625903
I live about 30 minutes from you and turn down dabs regularly. It's funny because you would think Houston would be the place to smoke.
>>
>>726627184
>Turtle head maneuver
IN ENGLISH,DOC
>>
>>726615423
it gets you really fucking baked before you know it.. at first your like I don't like this as much as smoking weed.. then after you keep hitting it you wait and realize, jesus I'm fucking blazed.. its like that
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.