[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends and I got into a heated debate about this, some of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 20

File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x471px
My friends and I got into a heated debate about this, some of my friends say that if you're a male and a woman puts her hands on you then it's ok to do it back. Some of my friends disagreed. This all started due to a video of a man pleading with a woman in the pouring rain and she hits him, over and over until he snaps and he hit her. What are your thoughts?
>>
>>726561759
Basically.

If a woman hit you, would you hit her back?
>>
>>726561759
If a bitch get silly, hit her wit dat willy
>>
>>726561887
Praise this shit all day
>>
Yeah by law you can hit the girl If she insults you or hits you. But you have to do it back immediately. You can have a defence called provocation. It's in the criminal code act of Queensland, not sure about anywhere else
>>
>>726562640
Just don't kill the bitch tho it'll be considered manslaughter
>>
Wat
>>
>If a woman hit you, would you hit back.
Probably not. As if it weren't enough that there's a massive social stigma around defending yourself when women attack you, the truth of the matter is that if you're aware of the attack then they can't really do much. They're physically weaker, their bone structure doesn't lend itself to violence as well as the male one does and they're just not much of a threat usually. Plus if you just laugh she'll get madder, but she won't really get any stronger.
>>
File: nice.png (142KB, 376x253px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
142KB, 376x253px
>>726562640
>It's legal to slap a bitch for talking shit in the good old QLD
Sounds about right.
>>
A person os not criminally responsible for an assault committed upon a person who gives the person provocation for the assault, if the person is in fact deprived by the provocation of the power of self control and acts upon it on the sudden and before >>726563006
It's in the criminal code 1899-SECT 269
>>
File: 1474013285699.gif (2MB, 371x365px) Image search: [Google]
1474013285699.gif
2MB, 371x365px
>>726561759
equal rights, equal fights. act like a lady or don't expect to be treated like one.
you're not going to lay some bitch out for slapping you once or twice but there's a point where a line is crossed and physical response is justified.
>>
>>726561759
Well it depends.
>Do you see women as equal to you?
If yes. Then she is fair game in a fight.
>Do you see women as beneath you?
If yes. Then you shouldn't strike her back unless you're in danger. As the superior being its your burden to carry her ignorance.
>Do you see women as superior to you.
If yes. You shouldn't hit her back. She obviously smarter than you and must have a good reason. Don't put yourself in danger though.
It's really comes down to your personal view as a person. How do you view the opposite gender. There is no right answer. Just carrying degrees of wrong.
Personally I don't hit girls back until they've hit me 3 or 4 times. Im a lot taller and stronger that 90% of the girls I've met. In the area where I live at least, I can't speak for everywhere. So if I hit one back, I'm liable to hurt her WAY more. Now if she goes straight for attacking my junk, or sensitive regions I'll shove her away with force. Kinda signally agression. Its obvious her intent is to harm. So it's kinda pre-emptive.
>tl;dr
I see women as the weaker more emotional sex. I give a couple freebies for emotional release. But I'll smack a bitch that won't chill.
>>
>>726563121
Sounds kind of vague. Like you might have trouble proving that it was properly warranted and not just an overreaction. Especially if you just hit your missus for being a bitch.
>>
>>726561759
Sauce you faggoty fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>726563121
Before there is time for the persons passion to cool, and if the force used is not disproportionate to the provocation and is not intended and is not such as is likely to cause death or grievous bodily harm
>>
>>726563186
that said, if you ever lay a hand on your wife in self defense or not the courts are going to put you through a wringer because muh ovaries.

>>726563006
most places there is legal precedent allowing the use of force if there is sufficient provocation, i'm not aware of any of them specifying sex.
>>
>>726563232
It really depends on how bad the provocation is
>>
Depends on the situation, if it's a 5' tall tiny chick and you're a 6'5 bulky man then no, you could easily just restrain her. If you're more equal in size and she hits hard then ya knock that bitch out.
>>
>>726562918
Yeah, in the vast majority of cases.
This might not apply when:
1) She is an amazonian body builder
2) She has a long, dedicated history of martial arts practice.
3) Like you mentioned: She hits you in the back of the head with or from the side when you aren't aware. (Especially if it is a haymaker)
>>
>>726563262
Think its boston dynamics
>>
>>726563400
Exactly.
>>
>>726564177
Wait no what the fuck am I doing nevermind
>>
If you can handle things in a deescalating, and much more importantly, a condescending and humiliating manner that makes it clear that you regard her attempts to attack you as amusing, then do that. If you do have to slap her, then do that.
>>
>>726561759
Equal rights equal fights. People who say "Never hit a woman" are just continuing a sexism stereotype that women can't defend themselves. It originated from the olden days when villages would be assaulted and the women who weren't as strong as the men due to the men building and carrying heavy things (women did too but not as much. Not to be sexist), and because they weren't as strong they would be put in the most secure part along with children because
>Didn't want them to see the violence
>Women and children are a spoil of war, especially back then because of sex and/or slavery
>Women weren't allowed to fight and someone had to be with the children
Now some cultures didn't care like the Spartans, but most did. That's why, especially in movies but also A LOT in real life during a major conflict like a shooting you'll hear "get the women and children to a safe space." In short it's a sexist stereotype that says that women can't defend themselves. If a women hits me, I'm hitting back. And visa versa. However don't be the first to strike because then you'll look like a dick, only in self defense. Mind you, this is coming from a femanon
>>
File: equal rights... and lefts.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
equal rights... and lefts.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>
>>726565009
But of course getting them to a safe spot isn't sexist, not hitting them because of their GENDER is
>>
>>726561759
Physically punch? I personally wouldn't. I'd rather go for restrain. Not a fan of violence. Plus, I usually bottle up my anger, so there's a legitimate concern about letting myself go.
>>
>>726562640
Can confirm. I studied law in college. Provocation is a defense. Although you may still have to go through some jail time if you end up putting the other person in the hospital. Although the time may be the bare minimum like 6 months or so.
>>
File: beats me.jpg (115KB, 451x500px) Image search: [Google]
beats me.jpg
115KB, 451x500px
Like with many things in life, this has been covered by my favourite comedian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ
>>
>>726565271
You and almost every man bottles up his anger.
>>
>>726565609
Yeah. It's a perpetual cycle. See your father doing shit, don't want that to be you. So you bottle it up, you hide it away. Pretend you can handle the world.
Then one day you have kids. Your kid sees you do shit, doesn't want it to be him... Lather, rinse, repeat.

I'm smart enough to recognize the cycle, but fucking dumb enough to play into it.
At least I won't have kids.
>>
>>726565870
It's not about fathers and sons. Its the instinct every man possesses for survival. Outbursts of anger can be deadly. Its evolution.
>>
>>726566043
That's implying humans have made adrenaline worthless. That's not the case.
>>
>>726565271
Unless you bottle it up to the most extreme degrees it probably won't cause you many problems.
>>
>>726566214
That's why anger bottles up. And you don't simply piss it out. Adrenaline is useful beyond just high octane situations too. So is anxiety.
>>
>>726561759
Im a proponent of true gender equality. If someone hits you beat the shit out of them until they know behaving like that is painful. People who act like that wont learn from calm words or timeouts.
>>
>>726566400
Enders game
>>
9/10 women cant hit hard enough to matter
Laugh at them and piss them off that their best isnt good enough and if they continue shove that bitch on her ass and tell her to sit the fuck down

The other 1/10 might need you to fisticuffs
>>
>>726566356
Like crippling myself mentally and being unable to mature, akin to the results of trauma? Something like that?
>>
>>726566390
Useful? Sure. As a compound, it does plenty. High octane is the only one to produce it naturally, though. You need extreme emotion to convince your brain you need to go above and beyond what you can normally do.
I honestly probably got too much of it as a kid. My body doesn't react too well to it, nowadays.
>>
File: sweat double.jpg (35KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
sweat double.jpg
35KB, 400x330px
>>726567194
Yeah more or less.
t. Guy you reasonably accurately described just now.
>tfw holy shit how does he know?!?!
>>
>>726566443
Good book. Hell of a twist. Really powerful scene.
>>
>>726567410
How would anyone else know?
>>
>>726567485
Either a lucky guess or that we're on /b/ and there's no prizes for guessing that I'm at least a bit of a fuckup.
>>
>>726567738
You missed an option. Think about it.
>>
>>726567828
I'm buzzed off whiskey and I'm about to go smoke some. Thinking is off the table for the next few hours. If you were here I'd offer some to you.
>>
>>726567911
Don't touch the stuff, to be honest. Alcohol tastes like fucking kerosene. Never smoked weed because asthma.
And fair enough. How about this one, then:
How do you know?
>>
>>726561759
I never hit a chick until I became a cop. Some bitches want to fight like a man, so fight them like a man. My tolerance for bullshit dropped exponentially after my first year of dealing with this kinda shit.
>>
>>726567999
>Don't touch the stuff, to be honest. Alcohol tastes like fucking kerosene. Never smoked weed because asthma.
I had asthma as a child, but it cleared up when I was a teenager, so I don't mind. Beyond that fuck it, who gives a shit? You shouldn't. Like Stanhope said: You die at the end, anyway; didn't anybody tell you?
>>
File: this guy.png (267KB, 448x330px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.png
267KB, 448x330px
>>726568241
>Some bitches want to fight like a man, so fight them like a man
>Man is in court
>Charged with domestic abuse for the fifth time
>Judge: How do you keep end up beating your wife?
>Man: Well your honor, if I had to think about it, I'd put it down to my speed, strength and superior footwork.
>>
>>726568335
>You die at the end, anyway; didn't anybody tell you?
Now THAT I'd drink to. Here's to the staring abyss. Can't come soon enough.
>>
>>726561759
I don't think it is morally wrong but there is a pretty good chance you'll get fucked in court just for being a man so it's not worth it most of the time. Bitches do that shit for two reasons.

1. they are not afraid of consequences because they believe they wont get hit back.

2. they want to piss you off and hit them back so they can get you in trouble.

Either way you're gonna be the one that gets in trouble because courts hate men. If I was in a relationship with a woman who hits me I would just dump her ass and if I was hit by a woman on the street I would call the police. You can't win with this shit so just let the cops handle it.
>>
>>726568393
It defintely varies by jurisdiction, but more often than not, I'm arresting females as the aggressor. If they're both fucking retarded, I charge them with affray.

In my part of the country, there's still that mindset that you don't lay hands on a female no matter what. Means that I'm rarely arresting the male subject.

This drives the feminist fucktards at Safe Space and the femtard nurses insane.

I had a chick slash her boyfriends arm with a kitchen knife and the dude put her out in one punch, lights out. By the time we get to the hospital to get her medically cleared, her face looked like it had been stung by bees or something. One of the female nurses started screaming at us that we couldn't arrest her. Good times.
>>
>>726568420
>Can't come soon enough.
Nah mate you've got it all wrong. You're basically ona ride that you play seriously. The possibilities are near endless.
>>
File: applause rock.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
applause rock.gif
2MB, 357x296px
>>726568708
I don't believe in God, but if there is one, you're doing his work.
>>
File: 1487703790574.jpg (156KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487703790574.jpg
156KB, 768x768px
>>726561759
Its never okay tp hit anyone even if they hit you first. Unless you are in danger in which case you may defend yourself. Try to defend yourself through restraining the attacker rather than hurting them when you can.
>>
>>726569273
The possibilities are endless, but my mind rejects them. Until I start giving a shit about myself, none of them are actually possibilities in my current state.
>>
>>726569422
Funny enough, I see things the same way. You're pretty ok, anon.
>>
>>726569422
Wondering if you would still think that after being shot in the lung. Male or female both genders can be just as lethal.
>>
>>726569424
I keep telling /b/ this, but y'all motherfuckers need drugs. LSD was one of the best things that ever happened to me.
>>
>>726569750
>Unless you are in danger in which case you may defend yourself.
>when you can.
You didn't actually read the post, did you?
>>
File: 1489726758386.png (480KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1489726758386.png
480KB, 720x707px
>>726569750
I never mentioned a gender. I dont see how being shot in the lung would change my outlook. I CC daily.
>>
>>726565009
>Mind you, this is coming from a femanon
tits or gtfo
>>
>>726569791
My dad was a legitimate hippie born in the 50s. He's tried one of everything most likely.
Just not really my schtick. Knowing me, they'd be bad trips, to be honest. When I'm not distracting myself, I ALWAYS gravitate down.
>>
>>726561787
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
If a woman hits me, I'll hit her back.
Having a vagina doesn't give you a free pass.
>>
>>726569410
Trying my best Anon, trying my best.
>>
>>726561759
If women want equal rights I would think that entails wanting to be hit without discrimination
>>
>>726569845
What im trying to say is if its obvious your going to be harmed restraint isnt always an option. Neither is waiting for the other person to act first. While I appreciate your view and would prefer it if everyone felt that way I find it impractical and fanciful no matter what gender your facing. I mention gender because its in keeping with the topic of the thread.

I personally doubt you should maintain your altruistic stance when yourself or another is endangered. Would it not be disappointing for yourself or another to die due to a lack of appropriate force. Worrying about you aggressor is something of a luxury one cant always afford.
>>
>>726570503
See:
>>726569825

Again, you seem to have only read PART of it and rushed to form an opinion.
>>
2:1 ratio
Girl gets 2 hits, you get one
>>
An ex hit me 4 times in the face. When she wound up for a fifth I shoved the bitch off a porch and she broke her collarbone. Cops were actually much chiller about it than I would have thought but then again I didn't actually strike her back
>>
>>726570676
I assure you I read all of it. Including the part that advocates defending yourself through restraining the attacker while trying to avoid harming them. Try reading my post before commenting on it.
>>
>>726570740
We see this shit all the time man, bitches are crazy.
>>
>>726567999
Just my opinion, beer tastes like urine, but Whiskey is alright.
>>
File: 4L_8Z9rI9uq.png (185KB, 466x492px) Image search: [Google]
4L_8Z9rI9uq.png
185KB, 466x492px
>>726570852
>Including the part that advocates defending yourself through restraining the attacker while trying to avoid harming them.
>completely ignores the "when you can" additition
Dude, come on. They said "don't hurt people when you can afford to not". You're "arguing" with a point that no one else is arguing. NO ONE is saying "never hurt someone" or "try to restrain them FIRST". Only "don't hurt someone you don't HAVE to."
>>
>>726571036
I chose kerosene for a reason, anon. I've had Vodka, Schnapps, and spiced rum. You still taste the alcohol unless the alcoholic part is literally drowned out by something else. Shit's nasty. Just because you've learned to accept that and condition yourself to not dislike it because you want the effect of the alcohol doesn't mean it's not.
In my experience, that's all it ever is.
>>
File: lol steveo.jpg (46KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
lol steveo.jpg
46KB, 453x500px
>>726570103
Real talk though you are the kind of cop that people don't hear enough about. Well, I say "people", but I mean "I". Actually reminds me of some shit I saw when I was still a teenager.
>Be about 15-16
>On my way to highschool one morning
>Have to catch a train to a stop right near my school (beast coast Australia)
>Get off at stop
>Hear some discourse behind me
>Two state cops (we'd just made a transition from transit police to state police on trains), one male, one female, are questioning some bogan (our equiv of a redneck/chav/gopnik/whatever) about her ticket
>We can't hear the words, but it sounds like the bogan is trying to dodge some shit
>Cops make a move on her and she flips out.
>Chick cop tries to grab her and can't, so male cop moves in.
>"GIT YOUR FUCKEN HANDS OFF ME, MALE!"
>Minor grapple ensues
>Basically ends up with bloke copper picking this bogan sheila up and slammer her into the train platform from a good four or so feet in the air (we still hadn't left the station at this point)
>We walk off and she gets arrested
I miss my teenage days sometimes.
>>
>>726571049
Why must I point out every minutiae? Yes I saw the when you can part as well. In dangerous situations one cant always simply say sure simply restraining them is adequate. Since you've made zero attempt to understand my words your clearly have shown you don't care what I have to say. I wash my hands of this.
>>
>>726569422
Only thing i'd add to that is if friends/famiy of yours are in danger as well, and small children.
>>
>>726570852
you should know

if your interaction with an individual devolves to violence,

YOU have failed to communicate properly,
>>
>>726571253
i know what you're talking about, Personally prefer fireball whiskey, the alcohol taste is non-existent there.

Just learned to deal with the taste tho, after a few can't taste much anyways ;)
>>
>>726571425
>In dangerous situations one cant always simply say sure simply restraining them is adequate.
The fact that you don't understand that what that anon and I have said IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS ADMITS THIS is fucking hilarious when coupled with your hubris. Have a nice day, anon.
>>
>>726563186
Stupid dog
>>
>>726565059
I've a;ways liked this one. He's pretty chill and just puts her in her place.
>>
>>726571885
>puts her in her place.
>her place
>the street
>>
>>726567999
Fag
>>
File: 4L_QN1O15GV.gif (202KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
4L_QN1O15GV.gif
202KB, 800x450px
>>726571962
Oh boy, words are so hurtful. However will I cope with a complete stranger on the internet thinking I'm a fag?
>>
>>726569888
Then you need to find another option. Because there is a kind of beauty and grace that you are a part of just by existing. Best of all, it doesn't matter whether you believe in a god or not, doesn't matter whether you belive we evolved or were designed, it's there regardless. It sounds like you don't see it.
>>
>>726571253
>I chose kerosene for a reason
>I've drank kerosene
I told you fuckers that Abos browse /b/
>>
I mean I'm not gunna hold back if she wants a fight, but I'm only gunna do enough to disable her. Like grab her arm when she's hitting me and throw her to the ground. Mostly just humiliate and make her look stupid.
>>
>>726571564
I'm going to sneak up behind you and bottle your ass. And while you're laying in a pool of your own blood, I'll whisper in your ear "this is your fault".
>>
>>726572123
I can see the beauty in things. Just don't really feel I have any value is all. Hierarchy of needs, y'know? I don't accomplish anything.
"Well, that has an easy solution, anon."
It has a SIMPLE solution, sure. Doesn't mean I'm gonna take it if I don't care enough about myself, or have convinced myself to accept this as inevitable, that I deserve myself, or that I'm refusing to try through fear of failure.
>>
>>726572161
>drank
Pls. Smell is 80% of taste, anon.
>>
>>726572077
>It bothers me so little I needed to write a paragraph about how much I don't care.

Fag.
>>
>>726561759

She deserved it. He was only defending himself
>>
File: 4L_AkBPJaDc.jpg (32KB, 453x295px) Image search: [Google]
4L_AkBPJaDc.jpg
32KB, 453x295px
>>726572397
>Paragraph
>>
>>726565609
I don't. I just don't get angry because most of the time it's stupid shit that isn't worth being angry over.
If I do get angry they know it.
>>
>>726572346
You fucking ruined it.
>>
>>726572322
>I can see the beauty in things. Just don't really feel I have any value is all.
This is exactly what I was getting at: It's not only a matter of seeing it, it's a matter of realising that you're already a part of it. Willing or not.
It's kind of tricky to tackle here. I'd need to sit down with you and get fucked up or something.
>>
>>726572933
Well, I can tell you one thing. It's downright impossible to tackle if I refuse help.
>>
File: IMG_5776.jpg (61KB, 526x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5776.jpg
61KB, 526x355px
Depends on where they are
>>
>>726572997
Not necessarily. You might be surprised at how many answers you can really find on your own.
>>
>>726561759
regardless of gender, if you provoke me or are violent towards me, I will defend myself to a reasonable level. Male, Female, that shits not important. you are an ADULT, you can COMPREHEND YOUR ACTIONS and the CONSEQUENCES. Don't preach this shit about not hitting a woman.
>>
>>726573161
I mean, I'm definitely not trying as is. I can find shit on my own. Just not as my life stands. I have to actually be looking to find them.
>>
>>726565026
haha i knew someone had it
>>
>>726573237
K. I got other stuff to do. Take it easy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tay791Nprx0
>>
>>726573333
Have a good one, man. Nice quads.
>>
>>726565026
This is exactly why they aren't a threat: That guy fights like a retard and he still mops the floor with her in seconds. They obviously can't hurt you. Stop fretting everybody.
>>
>>726573414
Doesnt mean you have to take their shit. if a small weaker guy comes over at you and starts swinging you are going to lay him the fuck out.
>>
>>726573454
Probably not. I'd more likely just laugh at him for thinking he could even try.
>>
>>726573510
If you really mean that, thats a fair response. If you wouldn't tolerate a smaller guys shit, then you shouldn't tolerate a womans shit either.
>>
>>726568708
Glad to know some cops see through the bullshit some women try to layer on the situation. Had two chicks who used to attack me and actually called the cops on one who was trying to get me to hit her back and hit me and wouldn't let me out of her car or slow down so I could jump out.
>>
I dont care if ur male or female. You hit me. Ill hit you, I wont hit first. but if you swing at me, slap me. ill knock you out :).
>>
>>726568708
You are a fucking hero. I would buy you a beer anon.
>>
>>726573588
I've only ever had a couple of run ins with smaller guys, but I never felt threatened. Most people don't really know how to easily hurt other people with their bare hands, it's even worse for manlets because they have that in tandem with a smaller physique. So unless you know that they can handle themselves you're never going to feel in danger.
>>
>>726573813
I'm 5'10 so I fall into the Manlet category myself. But I understand what you are saying.
>>
>>726569917
This plus its 2017 the year of equality.
>>
>>726573813
Because you're a pussy too scared to fight.
Admit it - you've never hit a single person in anger in your life. Not smaller guys, not guys your own age, not bigger guys - no one, except maybe animals, since you seem the type.
>>
>>726565009
>Mind you, this is coming from a femanon
Totally unnecessary to add, attention whore. Tits or gtfo
>>
File: dis gon be gud.gif (950KB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
dis gon be gud.gif
950KB, 350x191px
>>726574010
>you've never hit a single person in anger in your life. Not smaller guys, not guys your own age, not bigger guys
Done it to all three at different stages in my life. Your move.
>>
>>726574010
Not him but this is 2017. I don't think having the self control to not hit someone makes you a pussy. If you are resorting to violence for any reason other than you absolutely need to, you aren't "Alpha", you are mentally underdeveloped.
>>
>>726574147
>no one ever lies on the internet
>>
File: IMG_2848.png (62KB, 326x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2848.png
62KB, 326x212px
>>726574152
Fuck off back to your boyfriend, faggot.
>>
>>726574260
Thats what I thought. Nothing intelligent to add to the subject. Back to Africa with you Nigger.
>>
>>726574260
Pussy faggot says what?
>>
>>726574212
So why bother asking an open question if you're only going to accept one answer that's already in line with what you already want it to be? If you're being at all serious right now you're a fuckwit, if you're trying to troll there was a time when people put more effort into it than this. Either way you seem like a shit cunt.
>>
>>726565059
>hit that car door
fuck dude i bet that really fucked her up
>>
File: borat no.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
borat no.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>726565059
>>726574437
Fuck me they didn't even get a divorce and she's still trying to take the man's wheels.
>>
>>726574341
Pusssssssssy.
>>
>>726571564
Maybe you should get out of your basement sometimes, there are loads of people you can't reason with, no matter what.
>>
>>726574510
You must be someone who is passive aggressive and says things like "pussy", but never takes the lands the first punch either, because the other party doesn't really give a fuck about you. You are just like a common house fly, a nuisance.
>>
>>726561759
probably would. if you punched someone or if you hit someone, expect them to hit you back. if someone punched the shit out of you, then beat the shit out of them. if a person spent no mercy on you, then return no mercy on them.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.