[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are you from? This is normal in most places

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

Where are you from?

This is normal in most places
>>
>>726535605
United States, Illinois to be exact.
>>
How do her parents feel about it (assuming they know)
>>
>>726535499
>>pic unrelated
What? Your 16-year-old girl isn't a 34-year-old Kirsten Dunst?
>>
>>726535499
Why? She can't do shit but go to the movies or the mall with you. You can't have much of a conversation since her life is only school and parents. Fresh pussy is great to boast about but annoying when it's attached to someone that is inexperienced. So besides boasting to your friends and anon online, wtf you get out of it?
>>
>>726535499
How is the sex?
>>
>>726536374
They're cool with it surprisingly. It was a shocker at first.

>>726536940
Relationships are more than just sex and going places man. We connect mentally and there's tons of things we can both do.

>>726538313
B+
>>
>>726535499
How does it feel not being able to find any girls your own age literally every guy i know that date girls in highschool cant get laid by anyone their own age
>>
>>726539057
Definitely been with girls my own age. This is the first time I've been with someone >1 year younger than me.
>>
>>726539251
Riiiiiight buddy not judging just find it funny
>>
How did you even meet?
>>
pics?
>>
>>726538447
>connect mentally.

You have got to be socially retarded.
>>
File: IMG_1922.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1922.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>726539499
I mean I think with there being billions of people in the world, surely there's people that don't fir your preconceived stereotypes lmao

>>726539539
Honestly it's kinda cringy, made a TBH status on my Facebook, she liked it (I had no clue who she was), next thing you know two weeks later we're hanging out.

>>726539623
Only one I saw in a quick instance that wasn't over 2 MB, ignore the shitty snap filter
>>
>>726540115
>"i don't connect with people, as I am a superior breed of human and I have no time for empathy or decency."

get out of the basement more faggot
>>
File: 05d.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
05d.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>726538447
>. It was a shocker at first.
dude my brother is 24 and he's dating a 16 who lied about her age in a dating site but nobody really gives a damn about it, like even parents these days know that unless you're a fucking junkie there's nothing to worry about
oh also, i'm glad for u if you're already gettung that sweet pussy. Keep it up dude
>>
>>726540158
Damn dude she does not look 16 what so ever
>>
>>726540419
thank you thank you

>>726540473
agreed, that's what threw me off guard. I didn't even find out for a few weeks of us talking when I mentioned we were talking to someone who lives in the same town as her.
>>
damn bro, shes super cute
>>
>>726540307
LOL.

>Superior mentally.
>Connect mentally with 16 year old.

Make up your fucking mind. That is one if the dumbest statements I've ever fucking read.
>>
>>726540768
much thanks

>>726540839
You realize there's 16 year old's that have made millions of dollars while you're off shilling your WoW gold for 5 bucks right?
>>
Hey Op, i dont think alexis is okay with you posting your relationship status to 4chan
>>
>>726541038
it was a nice effort
>>
>>726541013
Has your 16 yr old made millions?
>>
>>726535499
why are you such a loser who cant date women his age?
>>
>>726541357
if she had I probably wouldn't be lurking on /b/ anymore
>>
>>726541498
read >>726539057
>>
>>726541013
I don't play WoW, and nothing changes the fact that every comment you make gets dumber and dumber, captain superior.
>>
>>726541611
Sorry I thought we were both assuming things based off the things we've said in a /b/ thread
>>
how tight is she?
>>
>>726541911
I don't think age actually affects that (I mean unless she's like a child), but it's the tightest I've ever had so I'm not sure whether to call it coincidence or what.
>>
>>726535499
I got you one up.

When I was 24, I dated a 17-year-old.

But I kind of looked like I was 17 myself.
>>
>>726541741
There's no assumption to be made. You are literally a fucking moron, and every time you respond, you prove it more and more.

>21 year old
>16 year old
>Mentally connect
>Doesn't connect with people
>Superior breed

BWAHAHA. You fucking nerd.
>>
>>726542086
In the same boat, I look 16 or 17 unless I grow my facial hair out.

>>726542162
I think you might actually be autistic.
>>
Been there, done that..
>>
>>726541013

>Other 16 year olds have made tons of money

>This makes pedophilia ok
>>
how big are her tits?
>>
>>726542711
not 100% sure, assuming they're roughly C's
>>
>>726542818
nice
>>
>>726542377
Coming from the grown ass man, who "mentally connects" with a teenager.

Shit man, you're comedy gold.
>>
>>726535499
Why
>>
I'm 24 my friends give me shit for really liking a 17 year old does the age difference make things difficult or does it rarely come up?
>>
>>726540419
I dated a girl that didn't mention she was 16 at first. I was 25 at the time. Then her parents found out and called the cops on me. I was called in for an interview a year ago but haven't heard anything about it since then.
The funny this is I believe both of her parents are from Mexico, where the age of consent is 15 anyway. So I can understand why she didn't even think to mention her age at the time.
Her father was 24 when he knocked up her mother at 16 as well.
All in all, if the age gap is less than 10 years and you aren't an authoritative figure, it's really not something people take all that seriously. Unless they are in some kind of danger.
>>
>>726544175
Also, just don't have sex. Or at the very least, don't create evidence.
>>
>>726535499
27 here, with an interested 14 year old.

How did you convince her parents to accept you? I need to know for reasons.
>>
>>726545181
somebody call the FBI pls
>>
>>726545181
>How did you convince her parents to accept you?
Quit while you're ahead. Wait until she reaches the age of consent. Best option.
>>
>>726535499
Only in murrica do people get butthurt about normal things like this. I've seen some people go out with even younger ones and fuck them on regular basis, no problems if you live in a normal country. Some even stayed together long time and eventually got married and have kids like any other couple. Age is just a number and does not tellanything about the person.

For example, there are people in their thirties who act and think like kids and will never grow up to be a real adults because they are dumb fucks. Then there are some teens who skip ahead few years of school because they are more advanced than basic bitches in the same class. They can also be more independent than their peers and are more like adults. These things do happen because everyone is an individual and we all have differences.
>>
>>726545416
Why are you even here? Facebook would be a much better fit for a guy like you. Tons of people, and they all already agree with you!
>>
>>726545570
Just stay where you are. I've already contacted the FBI and their hacking your IP as we speak.
>>
>>726545830
I'm literally terrified, right now, anon. Quite figuratively literally shitting my pants as we speak.
>>
>>726535499
how does dealing with high school chit chat not make you want to kill yourself?
>>
34 now and married with a kid but when I was 20 I was dating a 16 year old and, no joke, to this day best sex ever. We hooked up again when I was 26 and it was just as good. She was definitely not your normal 16 year old. The girl was a squirter and total freak.
>>
>>726535499

12 when i was 25.

get on my level young faggot.

>the internet fucked it up for you young fags.
>>
File: played yourself.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
played yourself.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>726546111
trips of truth, go change your pants
>>
>>726535499
We'll I'm 20 dating a 15 year old so I'd say I'm better
>>
>>726545181
>How did you convince her parents to accept you?

go to mexico, or latin america.

if the girl likes you and her parents like you its no big deal.

plus if you have a job and dollars it almost guaranteed.
>>
File: old-man-face.jpg (51KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
old-man-face.jpg
51KB, 600x400px
>>726546200
>how does dealing with high school chit chat not make you want to kill yourself?

old fag here.

if you treat young people like kids, they act like kids.

if you treat them like adults, they act like adults.

dont take me on faith, when you have your own kids, try it.

get back to me.
>>
>>726546660
Not an option, sadly. She's murkan, I'm murkan.
>>
>>726540115
You're on /b/
> we're all, in some way, retarded.
>>
>>726547040

there's a lot of taboo and prejudice against age gaps in american culture. and this is further re-inforced thorught its cultural arts.

if you like the girl, my advice is to wait, so you dont get in trouble.
>>
>>726547233
I already know I'm probably going to get in trouble. I have accepted my fate, as far as that goes. This summer, when she returns, may well be my last summer as a free man. I was asking OP his opinion to try and find a way to maybe increase my very low odds of remaining free, since, if the parents don't have a problem with it, there probably won't be legal ramifications.

I didn't come here for a debate on morals or ethics. I came here to ask OP how he managed to be okay with his girl's parents. That's it. Full stop.
>>
>>726535499
I met my wife when she was 18yo student and I was already near 30. Took her home with me and soon after that we were togerher officially.

Marrired her after few years together because she was more mature than any of my exes who had more age than her. Still with her today and no problems what so ever, she even has a good job and pays her own expenses.

She looks like JB by American standards and sometimes people think we are father and daughter but when they hear that she is my wife, nobody gives a fuck because we live in Europe.
>>
>>726547722
livin the dream
>>
>>726539057
Can confirm. Friend is considered "freshman slayer" in his old high school. Hes 19.
>>
Do you have a job, your own place, and what kinda car do you have?
>>
>>726547680
>I didn't come here for a debate on morals or ethics.

its inescapable. half the site is filled with deeply culturally conditioned people who see the world through a very specific filter.

>I came here to ask OP how he managed to be okay with his girl's parents. That's it. Full stop.

well, i had a relationship with a mexican teenage girl when i was in my mid-20s and her parents were very accepting of me because of my moral character and working ethics. but it definitely helped that her parents knew my parents, and therefore knew me since i was a teen myself. so when their daughter showed interest, they didnt give a shit. we would go together to family functions and parties, and the only one who used to give me shit was her american born and raised cousin, who was my age.

anyways, not meaning to blog. just wanted to explain that certain criteria has to be met before people accept something like the situation you have. and most of it comes down to culture.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.