[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem of mine? all

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: DSCN2242.jpg (276KB, 859x870px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2242.jpg
276KB, 859x870px
how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem of mine?

all my friends' have girlfriends, and they make out, and they go out to the movies and shit and i just stay here at home playing No Man's Sky and posting here.

i am tired of being lonely /b/.... how do i gf?
>>
Maybe play a better game?
>>
cheese grater and lemon juice
you're welcome
>>
>>726463475
You are beautiful, no matter what say say.
> also copypasta
>>
>>726463475
Be more magnificent.
>>
File: lanceCatamaran.png (743KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
lanceCatamaran.png
743KB, 1600x900px
>>
My father has a crater face yet he had an exciting and interesting life. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>726463475
Bruh truth is you probably wont get a girlfriend while you have that acne problem.

I use to have a bit of acne, I just went a saw a doctor and took some pill daily for it. Honestly it started to clear up within a few days. I stopped taking them years ago and now I just get the occasional pimple here and there.

Hang in there bud, there's ways to fix it!
>>
File: RMiAPIy.jpg (643KB, 1926x1086px) Image search: [Google]
RMiAPIy.jpg
643KB, 1926x1086px
>>726463475
Always the same pasta...

For acne problems, insert a finger cover with toothpaste in your ass twice a day for 1 week.
>>
Cut the skin of ur face and cover it with a bandage In some months the skin will grow and u'll have no acne
>>
Quit drinking sodas and eating garbage. Not cut back, just stop. Drink like 5-7 bottles of water a day, and start working out. If you're too lazy to really workout or don't have a gym membership or anything, at least go run somewhere for about 30 min every day to get your metabolism going and sweat out all your bad shit. Acne = gone. As far as getting a grill, just workout and get buff, a large potion of girls can get past a face if the guy is masculine looking .
>>
>>726463542
>
/thread
>>
Try tretinoin cream <-- fucking god send
Exercise
Cut back or completely cut out dairy
Sunlight. even 45 minutes of laying out in the sun is enough.

You will look better, feel better, and feel better about yourself.

Get a job too. Just get one, anything.
>>
>>726463475
Disgusting :V
>>
File: 1473706513761.jpg (39KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
1473706513761.jpg
39KB, 530x492px
>>726463475
get a gf with severe acne. kek.
>>
>>726463475
Go to a dermatologist first. I had bad acne too, albeit not this bad, and after a few shitty months on some hardcore pills, I now hardly ever get a pimple.

Once you start to stop getting new acne, you can also grow a beard to cover any potential scars or whatever. That's what I did. Worked out pretty well. I was a fat weirdo having sex with a 22 year old at 17 just months after acne stopped being a problem for me. You can do it too!
>>
>>726463586
kek
>>
>>726463475
i think it is quite hot, but im a guy, sorry
>>
How about you grab a washcloth and scrub that greasy ass mug? Fuck. Only people who I've met with acne like that are greasy and disgusting sperglords who walk around smelling like dog shit
>>
You dont. Go to a dermatologist and get some fucking Accutane and have mutant babies.
>>
>>726463475
>hundred posts of solutions and you ignore them all
happens 100% of the time, more than 100% when it's about losing weight.
>>
>>726463891
>You dont. Go to a dermatologist and get some fucking Accutane and have mutant babies.

i dont have insurance. how much does the medicine cost? i only have like 50 dollars saved up.
>>
>>726463475
Pop the big ones at least.
>>
Go to a doctor and for God's sake do not pick at them. Makes it a mission times worse and scars
>>
>>726463475
Dude those aren't pimples. Those are sores. You need to get some serious antibiotics soon or you're going to look like Danny Trejo at age 25.
>>
>>726464129
Fuck that, he needs to pop the shit out of those.
>>
>>726463475
Do you just never pop them and allow them to accumulate like that?
>>
>>726464256
He needs to get those on his chin.
>>
> EVERY
> FUCKING
> DAY
>>
>>726464051
all of them are big ones
>>
File: lel.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>726464586
>>726464586
>>726464586
>>
Popping then can lead to scarring and actuslly cause more spots. Diet isn't related, that's an old myth, although drinking a lot of water is good for skin in general.

Just take Accutane and antibiotics.

Honestly, the worse thing is your ruined confidence. I'm 33 and have still never had a girlfriend. I'm just pathetically nervous around girls.
>>
stopping making this fucking thread holy shit
>>
>>726464256
With proper acne that doesn't do. A lot of people get these little pus dots that you just burst and wipe away. You burst a proper acne spot and you're left with a little volcano like protrusion that just fills with pus again. You've also probably just scarred yourself and also have smeared bacteria over your skin which leads to more spots.
>>
>>726464023
>American healthcare
Oh right, I forgot how much of a joke it was. Maybe you're fucked then.
>>
>>726464889

yes, but we have freedoms you dont yuropoor.
>>
>>726463475
100 grit sandpaper should smooth it out
>>
>>726463475
wh the fuck plays no mans sky faggot. play csgo or overwatch or some nice shit. no mans sky wont get you any pussy
>>
>>726464939
25% of the world's prison population is accounted for by American prisoners. Literally the least free country in existence.
>>
File: American-Pride.jpg (131KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
American-Pride.jpg
131KB, 500x333px
>>726465109

and 90% of poor people live outside America.

you mad yurofag?
>>
File: IMG_1326.jpg (809KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1326.jpg
809KB, 1280x960px
>>726463475
Go to one of the pimple doctors on YouTube.
I think they will treat you for free if you let them take video
>>
>>726463475

i tried every topical under the sun since i was 16, i had mild cystic acne, like the nodes under the skin that don't come to the surface for like a week and are just red, inflamed and painful, when i was 22, enough was enough and i went to the dermatologists and got prescribed accutane. 6 months after accutane my skin is way better than it ever has been, i still breakout but they are not as severe and it's mostly when I drink alcohol and drink caffeine and stuff, as long as I keep my diet relatively healthy I can keep quite a clear complexion, right now it's kinda bad though because I have been drinking recently, but it couple weeks hopefully it will clear up again.

you should go straight to the dermatologists, anything else is a waste of money / time IMO. why suffer through years are hope and let down, trail and error with different products when you can get results relatively quickly, accutane takes quite a long time to take effect, months, so the sooner you start it the better.

I am still dealing with the consequences of 6ish years of acne has had on my mental health, low self-esteem, no confidence, anxiety. sucks, sort it now so it doesn't get any worse.

i still haven't had a gf either at 23, so, you are not alone, there are tonnes of people in their 20's even in their late 20's that have never had gf's, not even because they have problems maybe they just don't care and want to focus on other things. you are not alone though.
>>
>>726465109
>Literally
grow up
>>
>>726463475
You don't...

I suggest you stop consuming a lot of dairy and sugar. In fact cut that shit entirely.
>>
Use your fingers and pop each individual pimple.
>>
>>726463475
pearl harbour battleground 1941(colourised)
>>
>>726463475
You don't
>>
>>726463475
Play a gonna that isn't a giant lie
>>
>>726463475
Can't go to a dermatologist? Well:
>stop eating processed meats
>drink more water than you usually do
>eat tons of fruits, esp citrus
>shower more often and clean your face with a CLEAN towel daily
>dont fucking scrub your face to inflame it and cause scarring
> stop vidya all the time and work out more and get a good sweat going
>regularly use a basic anti acne face wash
>stop being a teenager and be patient, a healthy routine takes time before you see results
>>
>>726467050
But seriously, a dermatologist is the best option. Accutaine will fucking work. Bum some off friends if you can, and take every other day or two
>>
>>726463475
You don't. Best you can do is improve your diet and better yourself in other ways right now (bulk up/work out, develop interesting hobbies, career, etc) so when you eventually come out the other end of the acne shitter you'll be alpha af
>>
>>726463475
>how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem of mine?
right-click, then save image.
>>
>>726463475
>Accutane
>>
>>726463475
At least you have friends?
>>
wash your face daily with baking soda (pro tip)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSB84k-eFdE
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.