[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/ i want to get high any suggestions?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: thegame.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thegame.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
hey /b/ i want to get high
any suggestions?
>>
Hold breath
>>
Drink own urine
>>
>>726450779
>>726450729
same fag
>>
>>726450688

I'd always wanted to try this drink, but being a loser white guy with no friends, not exactly easy to get the cough syrup
>>
You all just lost.
>>
>>726450802
i have cough syrup but it doesnt have codeine in it so fuck
>>
>>726450832
Leanin' off that weed and surp. Awww ready.
>>
>>726450832

how would one go about being prescribed codeine? what would I need to be suffering from?
>>
File: image_146_en.jpg (7KB, 185x294px) Image search: [Google]
image_146_en.jpg
7KB, 185x294px
>>726451286
i use this but it doesnt have codeine

i suggest going to the pharmacy, fake cough or whatever, go to the doctor and tell him that you have a really bad cough or something, being sick actually helps
>>
>>726451286
I tried once when i had some kind of infection in my throat. i told the nurse that i had really bad throat pains and it hurt when i swallowed. i told her i couldnt eat anything or talk very much because it hurt. and the bitch still didnt give it to me.
>>
>>726451478
i live with my parents since im 18, it was just laying around here, i guess i got lucky
>>
>>726450688
Climb up to a tall place where you can look at what makes you feel good.
>>
go to the doctor say
"i have cough that keeps me up at night"
>>
>>726450688
Ask friends for weed.

/thread
>>
will pseudoephedrine, and triprolidine work for lean?
>>
anyone ever tried this shit? what does it feel like?
>>
I like weed shrooms and acid
>>
>>726450688

I was once prescribed oxy when I had my wisdom teeth out and fucking loved it. But again, because Im a loser who knows not one person, can't really ever get it again
>>
>>726452189
Dark web. Bitcoins. Buy oxy. Get them in mail. Orbit Saturn.
>>
Meth
>>
>>726450688
you need to get high on memes, high on social media, high on coolness, my dude. long live reddit!. way better than 4chinz
>>
Here are the best methods to get REALLY fucked up... quickly, easily and legally.

The first one is available in any pharmacy or grocery store without a prescription and the best part is...

that it's CHEAP.

Here's what it is. It's basically any cough syrup with DXM, or dextrometorphan. Just look at the active ingredients list and make sure it's there. The best would be if the DXM is the only active ingredient, but if you don't find it, it's not the end of the world.

So, look for brands like Robitussin and try to get the extra strong one. Then go online and check the quantity you should take for your body type, simply because...

this shit is highly dissociative/ psychoactive!

At first it feels like being drunk, then after an hour or two you can't walk AT ALL, and you start hearing noises that are not there and seeing stuff. Music sounds really good on it too.

This is easy to get, cheap and works great! If you take low doses, you can probably walk normally and go in public... but if you take too much, you'll look like the naked black people on PCP that you can see on liveleak or worldstar.

I'll make another post for the next product, also easily available and even more strong than this one.
>>
>>726452586
they dont sell that shit in drugs anymore cuz of this. just go drink some bleach and tell if how it felt
>>
>>726453227
Totally wrong.

If you're in Canada (which has really strict policies) you can get it anywhere. And I believe it's the same in the U.S or anywhere else.

So, you're either a) lying or b) living in North Korea or c) retarded or ...

d) all of the above!
>>
>>726450688
Climb a tree?
>>
whippits
>>
Huff gasoline or inhale lighter fluid or glue
>>
honestly the easiest way to ever get inebriated is just get drunk. get one of your older friends to get you a bottle of vodka and just get absolutely shit faced. getting high is fun but getting trashed can also be fun.
>>
Go on plane
>>
go get some drugs then?
>>
>>726451286
You'll have to go to the doctor with a "cough" that just won't stop. Like it has to be really bad for them to prescribe you cough syrup. You could take the more sketchy path and order some for the dark web as long as you have somewhere to ship it.
>>
>>726451681
Pseudoephedrine itself will not get you high, but you could make methamphetamine with it.
>>
>>726452189
You can get oxycodone from the dark web. Bitcoin is high right now though. However there will be a bunch of other stuff on there that you'd be interested in.
>>
>>726455818
Making meth is extremely dangerous. People die in explosions making it
>>
>>726452586
I tried DXM, but I just couldn't get all the cough syrup down. I just started throwing up, and I kept throwing up all night.
>>
>>726450779
That's the best
>>
>>726453496
Tylenol IV' s are legal in Canada! I love Canada!
>>
>>726451718
like being drunk but more of a head thing too
>>
Try black tar heroin
>>
>>726455993
True, you gotta be real careful, but if you're desperate enough to get high you'll do it
>>
>>726456003
You probably had one with a lot of other active ingredients. It upsets the stomach of some people.
>>
Fake insomnia and get prescribed benzo
>>
File: tumblr_oeh4c04VAq1scdih6o1_400.gif (2MB, 300x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeh4c04VAq1scdih6o1_400.gif
2MB, 300x346px
>>
>>726456221
Insomnia due to anxiety
>>
The next cheap and easily available product is probably the most fucked up shit you'll ever try. If you're a pussy who "likes opiates to relax" then SKIP THIS POST.

So, what is this drug and how do you get it?

Well, it's called Diphenhydramine and you can get it in some allergy pills at any pharmacy or grocery store. Again, no prescription needed and the price is low. Just look for allergy products such as Benadryl.

Now, before you try anything with this, make sure YOU TAKE THE RIGHT AMOUNT for your body type. This can be easily found online. By the way, I'm not saying this so you don't overdose. I'm saying this, because it you take too much, you'll fucking end up like Johnny Depp in the movie "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"...

MULTIPLIED BY TEN!

Here's what's gonna happen when you take it. You'll start having real fucking hallucinations. Not some "funky visuals when you close your eyes" or "more vibrant colors". Nope. You'll see and/or hear PEOPLE around you. No joke.

That's if you're lucky... Because usually you start to see creatures or dead bodies appear. And I won't even mention the bugs on the walls and on your arms.

To be honest, it's more of a nightmare than a fun drug and I would personally do it with someone watching me, because you will see REAL hallucinations that will make you do some fucked up things.

Now, you're probably thinking this is some fake copy-pasta from 4chan, to make people take some dangerous drugs and die. It's not.

We're in 2017... so go read some reviews online and try it if you're looking for the REAL DEAL.
>>
>>726450688
Grab a bag of glue
>>
File: 13262763935.jpg (535KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
13262763935.jpg
535KB, 2400x1600px
>>726450688
>Go to liquor store and buy 18 pack of favorite beer.
>Contact local drug dealer and buy 1/4 ounce of marijuana.
>Drink all of the beers and smoke all of the marijuana.
>R&B prophet
>>
>>726450779
jenkem > piss
>>
File: 1490152778398.jpg (52KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
1490152778398.jpg
52KB, 640x465px
>>726458812
Whats that feel like? Isn't it just crapping in a bag, letting it ferment for a while, then huffing the rancid fumes until you see stars?
>>
>>726457417
Glue comes in bags?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.