[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whos ready for some bREKTfast? rekt thread.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 66

Whos ready for some bREKTfast?

rekt thread.
>>
>>726371599
what tiem is it in your country nigger?
>>
>>726371599
but why?
>>
>>726371839
Ouch
>>
File: 1488130214688.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488130214688.gif
2MB, 640x360px
its fucking 4 here
>>
>>726371839
I'd rather it were a human. Dogs don't know why they're being punished.
>>
File: 1488019432433.gif (2MB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
1488019432433.gif
2MB, 300x193px
>>
File: 1489958567323.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489958567323.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
>>726372599
what a dumbass lol
>>
File: 1490001728632_1.gif (2MB, 560x368px) Image search: [Google]
1490001728632_1.gif
2MB, 560x368px
>>
>>726371839
Look at this edgelord
>>
>>726371839
What a dick
>>
>>726372803
oh my fuck
>>
>>726371839
Lmao
>>
File: 1489732808357.jpg (21KB, 420x448px) Image search: [Google]
1489732808357.jpg
21KB, 420x448px
>>726372948
Did I just watch a man shove a rat in his ass crack?
>>
>>726371839
fuck you, stick with rekt people
>>
File: 1486972212418.webm (330KB, 364x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486972212418.webm
330KB, 364x240px
>>726371599
>>
>>726371839

https://www.congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566
>Defines "animal crush video" as any photograph, motion picture, film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that: (1) depicts actual conduct in which one or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury; and (2) is obscene.
>>
>>726373583
ugh
>>
>>726371740
he sprobably yellow if its in the morning so not a nigger but an honorable asian man, not as good as whites but just behind
hi fellow, you re welcome here
>>
>>726373918
its the fuckin internet fuck you
>>
>>726374039
Time to fuck off back to facebook
>>
>>726374080
Whites>Asians
Lol, you got jokes. That's great.
>>
>>726374152
It's also illegal to post such content in the United States.

>hurrburr I don't live in the US

This website is based in the US and therefore you are bound by it's laws when posting. You were informed by >>726373918 that animal torture videos are illegal and here you are coping an attitude about being a fucking edgelord.

Seek help once your ban sets in.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (10KB, 288x306px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
10KB, 288x306px
>>726374080
you gotta be asian aint you?
well im fine, welcome to you too as well komrade!
>>
That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.
>>
>>726374039
Kid was responsible for a lot of deaths and did a lot of work for the cartel because he's a kid and nobody would suspect he's a hitman. Don't feel too bad.
>>
Get off 4chan faggot
>>
>>726374469
Lol dafuq?? Someone outside the usa can be extradited to the usa for charges due to the server being in the usa...lol holy shit you're retarded.
>>
>>726374501
I dont care if its pasta, I agree
>>
>>726374501
Do you just save these because you have no originality in your words? It's ok Mr. Basement Dweller, being actually social in real life is hard. Especially when you have a potato face and a gene pool full of extra chromosomes my Down friend. Kill yourself.
>>
>>726374501
You know honestly, I don't feel great about it, but it does have some redeeming values.

The main thing is, really is usually so hidden from us. Most of the people in our lives try to sugar coat things from when we are young. Some people even deny that certain things go on in the world. Seeing these threads, I always think to myself, "well, I guess I should look twice before crossing the street", "I guess escalators and elevators can be dangerous", "I guess there are people out there beheading people". It makes me think twice in these situations. It makes me more confident when people start arguing whether it's dangerous to vacation in mexico and I want to throw in my two cents.

Seeing a kid fall off an escalator and die may seem morbid, but you can bet if I'm ever bringing kids up an escalator, after seeing a thread like this, I'll pay fucking attention to what those little monkeys are up to, and me viewing this shit may therefore save a life.

On top of that, watching how quickly and easily life can be struck out of someone makes me appreciate it that much more.
>>
>>726374728
you can be banned from here fag
>>
>>726373968

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y4H603nrc0
>>
>>726374728
No, I never said that, you're just retarded. You can be banned, the content posted can be removed and your information can be forwarded to law enforcement. Just because you live outside of the states doesn't give you a free pass to post CP, use your brain just a little bit here. The only chance you'd be extradited to the US because of something on 4chan would be if they were able to link you to a major child sex ring or something based on your posts.

I feel like I should clarify before I post because I used that example and you're clearly mentally deficient. They're both illegal, both can't be posted because a server based in the US can't host content illegal in the US regardless of the source of the upload - which would be you outside of the states.

Let me know if you need your hand held on your way to Hot Topic or if you just need the drool wiped off your chin.
>>
>>726374501
Does this guy just keep this paragraph in a text doc and copy paste it in rekt threads every day?
>>
I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.
>>
>>726375432
No, he retypes for each thread
>>
Moar pasta
>>
>>726374501
watching these videos makes you understand how futile and meaningless life is (I'm not talking about the ones where people torture each other, I don't really have an opinion on those); you see a child cross the street being run over by a truck, a mother dying in an escalator trying to save her child, an old man casually walking down a street that suddenly gets floored by a truck and so on; it really makes you think how worthless you (you=everybody) are, you could literally die tomorrow without having accomplished anything in your life, or if you had everything would disappear, you'll never see your wife, children, mother again and it's just a matter of when you crossed that certain street, used a certain lift and so on;
All of this makes me want to live my life without worrying about the future because I could be dead by tomorrow, I do have some goals but I don't get that sad when I can't reach them, I think it helps you grow up, sugar coating everything is bad as we don't live in a fairy tail, death happens and it's natural, I wouldn't joke about it of course but I do watch some of these videos when I feel bad about my life, it makes me think that I could be in that situation, but I'm not so I should be happy.
>>
>>726374629
(not same anon) it bothers me cause I've never seen a child being murdered before. And the blunt knife kinda fucks with me, I'd rather his suffering ended quickly, even if he's a piece of shit.
>>
File: spaghetti+with+meat+sauce11.jpg (206KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti+with+meat+sauce11.jpg
206KB, 1600x1067px
>>
>>726375815
k
>>
>>726372577
Nice key ring incoming
>>
>>726374501
slow claps steps out of the shadows Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...
>>
>>726374921

Is this new positive pasta?

Seriously though, I agree. It's seeing these kinds of things that give me a reality check
>>
>>726375815
Gay
>>
>>726375622
"You guys", I bet if you could you would try to get all the people on this thread to come to a rekt con and then gas em.
>>
>>726375880
Agreed. If anyone is going to cut my head off I'd ask if I could sharpen the knife first.
>>
>>726375689
At least he's passionate about something :/
>>
>>726371839
>>726372577
>>726373856
>>726373885
You are a piece of shit, anon. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book. Really, the only person worse than an animal abuser is a pedophile in my mind because that is also hurting a defenseless creature, although they are human.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL anon that was funny tell those peta faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting anon, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.
>>
>>726372803
no thanks
>>
>>726376142
If it has to be by a blade
I'd just ask for a good ol' strong, one slice through

Fuck feeling any part of someone trying to get through my neck
>>
>>726376393
k
>>
File: rekt.gif (499KB, 231x259px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.gif
499KB, 231x259px
Anyone have some gifs/webms of those tard highway protesters getting run over?

I'm not for trump or against him, but i certainly am against faggots that think its a great idea to walk onto a busy highway at night and start yelling at cars that can't stop in time and definitely can't here them. I do feel bad for the cars getting dents and some anon just trying to get through the day now having to deal with running over people with room temperature IQ.
>>
>>726376393
shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments.
>>
>>726372817
Pathetic to enjoy something like this
>>
>>726376658
you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.
>>
File: rekt (3).gif (2MB, 318x241px) Image search: [Google]
rekt (3).gif
2MB, 318x241px
Everyone knows a "this kid"
>>
>>726373968
I would fell better if the dude who was chopping the fingers wasn't a fatass.
>>
>>726372817
oh friend, if when we meet I will enjoy inflicting this same pain upon you. Rest assured that day is coming.
>>
>>726376835
Fuck you you weak bitch you're the kind of people who decline sexe from girl because you're too shy to show youre 3inch long dick youfucking morron. I know your sister, she told me she want to live the family's house because you still live in and you so beta that nobody want to come close to your house because they're scared to become as beta as you. If i see you in the street i'd walk on a dog shit just to clean my shoes with your teeth.
i wanna leave my job, move to korean just to learn how to hack computer so that i'll able to hack your one and share in the face of the world all of the video of you putting huge didlo in your ass wearing panties what look so girly that even a faggot woudn't being see close to this.
>>
>>726376658
im not edgy but ill fuck your knife wounds.
newfag.
>>
>>726376907
What country was this? Russia?
>>
>>726376701
also, evil and very fucked up.
Dont worry tho; people who do this will pay for that in life or after it.
>>
>>726371839 What was posted?
pls tell meh
>>
>>726377279
A dog getting blowtorched.
>>
>>726377105
>>726376835
>>726376658
>>726376393
So many copypastas to add to my collection
>>
>>726376393
If this stuff really disturbs you that much maybe you should go watch TED talks and continue to pretend ignorant is something you're not.
>>
>>726377387
thx
>>
That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>726375283
Your initial post was broad to interpretation, your clarifying was actually warranted. I had to google Hot Topic. Fucking disgusting, USA is.
>>
>>726373583
anyone got the entire story ?or sause ?
>>
File: 1476214599024.jpg (6KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476214599024.jpg
6KB, 250x240px
>>726372948
>>
>>726377572
hehe hell ya
>>
>>726374921
This, these threads are interesting, but fucked, and a good reminder that anyone could lose their life at any moment.

I've seen a girl nearly get wiped out crossing the street too busy on her phone to pay attention.
>>
>>726377404
Original, hand-crafted copypasta; The perfect present for a wedding, christening, new baby, birthday, anniversary, retirement, mother’s day, thank you, school reunion - any occasion you can think of! Our copypastas are each individually handcrafted by a skilled and dedicated chef and guaranteed to be of the highest quality.

These beautiful and decorative copypastas are hand-crafted from crushed and powdered words bound up with only the finest pasta. Every copypasta is completely hand made, from the basic raw materials through to the finished product every process is carried out by hand. The only exception is a cleaning and polishing process in which the copypasta is put through special machines. Even these machines have been developed for particular use in the preparation of the copypasta, for, although the copypasta is quite durable, fine details such as noses, horses ear's, swords, daggers and flag staffs could be snapped off if treated too roughly.

The National Association of Copypasta Chefs (NACC) is dedicated to protecting artists and crafters - their work, creativity and intellectual properties and marketing rights. I believe to keep the true work of the artist and copypasta chef alive we must act to promote and protect our art and craft.
>>
>>726373856
Such dodge; much ow.
>>
File: 1361274247450.gif (862KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1361274247450.gif
862KB, 500x500px
>>726372948
GOD DAMN
>>
>>726376701
Enjoying anything is degenerate.
>>
>>726372577
I fucking hate this but at the same time its like the supreme rekt, everyone reacts to that kind of abuse negatively except people who get off of that.
I hate you because you did post it.
>>
>>726377572
Yea being a shit troll is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh.
If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.
Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggot.

You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!
>>
>>726372948
furfags with those stupid tails
>>
File: 1489970170271.webm (1MB, 364x264px) Image search: [Google]
1489970170271.webm
1MB, 364x264px
>>726372948
Lel.
By the way. If you are working in the chinese industry think twice before overriding safety switches
>>
>>726374501
>>726374921
>>726375622
>>726375815
>>726376034
>>726376393
>>726376658
>>726376835
>>726377105
>>726377572
>>726377912
>>726378122
Do you just save these because you have no originality in your words? It's ok Mr. Basement Dweller, being actually social in real life is hard. Especially when you have a potato face and a gene pool full of extra chromosomes my Down friend. Kill yourself.
>>
blah blah blah... fuck off! let's rekt!
>>
>>726378527
>>726374850
>>
>>726378527
Sounds like YOU should kys if you have a "potato face". Is this why you find it so hard to socialize?
>>
File: baseketball_dunk_fail (2).gif (2MB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
baseketball_dunk_fail (2).gif
2MB, 350x234px
>>
>>726378666
Satan has spoken
>>
>>726378666
Satan demands it!
>>
>>726378666
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>726372413
wut dis?
>>
File: 1490092390947.webm (1MB, 338x228px) Image search: [Google]
1490092390947.webm
1MB, 338x228px
>>726378666
This! He wills it!
>>
>>726372706
its worse with sound
>>
File: 1490070384287.jpg (106KB, 960x732px) Image search: [Google]
1490070384287.jpg
106KB, 960x732px
>>726371599
>>
>>726378711
>>726378527
>>726374850
>>
>>726378762
>>726378769
What about making a song on this, bros?
>>
>>726377758
He got a B- in social studies. Fuckin' tiger moms, dude.
>>
>>726378887
the pic with the three guys is kind of heartwarming and sad at the same. good stuff, but not in a rekt thread.
>>
>>726378821
Looks like a cruise missile with no warhead. Tomahawk maybe?
>>
File: rekt.webm (1MB, 1280x654px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.webm
1MB, 1280x654px
this one is pretty brutal
>>
>>726372577
You're scum if you think this shit is funny.
>>
>>726378810
Omitto iuris dictionem in libera civitate contra leges senatusque consulta; caedes relinquo; libidines praetereo, quarum acerbissimum extat indicium et ad insignem memoriam turpitudinis et paene ad iustum odium imperii nostri, quod constat nobilissimas virgines se in puteos abiecisse et morte voluntaria necessariam turpitudinem depulisse. Nec haec idcirco omitto, quod non gravissima sint, sed quia nunc sine teste dico.
>>
>>726372577
Hilarious!
>>
File: 1489697734463.webm (1MB, 236x426px) Image search: [Google]
1489697734463.webm
1MB, 236x426px
>>726379433
Maybe Facebook is the place for you
>>
>>726379394
Lol his shoes flew off! Classic
>>
>>726378810
Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.
>>
File: rekt_shithead_deserves_it.webm (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
rekt_shithead_deserves_it.webm
1MB, 600x338px
>>
>>726379160
>>726378711
>>726378527
>>726374850
>>
>>726379808
Excogitatum est super his, ut homines quidam ignoti, vilitate ipsa parum cavendi ad colligendos rumores per Antiochiae latera cuncta destinarentur relaturi quae audirent. hi peragranter et dissimulanter honoratorum circulis adsistendo pervadendoque divites domus egentium habitu quicquid noscere poterant vel audire latenter intromissi per posticas in regiam nuntiabant, id observantes conspiratione concordi, ut fingerent quaedam et cognita duplicarent in peius, laudes vero supprimerent Caesaris, quas invitis conpluribus formido malorum inpendentium exprimebat.
>>
>>726379658
Story?
>>
>>726374928
>you can be banned from here fag
I've always wondered about that. They go by IP address, which "jumps around." I've seen in threads people respond with the auto (You) filling in, but the post wasn't from me. So, makes me think there's some error there.
>>
>>726380134
stabbing in stairwell
>>
File: 1488120152410.webm (2MB, 842x454px) Image search: [Google]
1488120152410.webm
2MB, 842x454px
>>
>>726380195
kek
>>
>>726380134
No idea. Saved from other rekt threads
>>
>>726380195
thanks.
>>
>>726380124
futui asino ego ad canem meum
>>
>>726372577
this one pisses me off
>>
>>726380364
Good guy 2nd train
>>
>>726380195
And you really think you're funny? Oo
>>
>>726373968
the ass-poke 4 seconds in. like he wasn't having a bad enough day.
>>
>>726380507
Hacque adfabilitate confisus cum eadem
>>
File: 1490023781189.webm (2MB, 398x266px) Image search: [Google]
1490023781189.webm
2MB, 398x266px
>>
File: 1490043646253.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490043646253.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1489965806831.webm (1MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489965806831.webm
1MB, 360x360px
>>726380904
>>
>>726373968
He took his punishment like a bossman
>>
>>726372577
Incredible... You can see the head and the body still moving after decapitation. Very Interesting, good post!
>>
File: 1489965895524.webm (2MB, 720x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1489965895524.webm
2MB, 720x1230px
>>726380964
>>
File: National Geographic.webm (753KB, 240x400px) Image search: [Google]
National Geographic.webm
753KB, 240x400px
>>726381024
>>
File: 1489956270353.webm (2MB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489956270353.webm
2MB, 352x240px
>>726381083
>>
File: laugh.png (715KB, 1155x1500px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
715KB, 1155x1500px
>>726380874
>>
File: 1489958613652.webm (738KB, 426x234px) Image search: [Google]
1489958613652.webm
738KB, 426x234px
>>726381129
>>
>>726380999
You're trying to hard mate
>>
>>726380999
you sound like my dad
>>
>>726377572
i lold
>>
>>726380737
A foreshadowing of the evening to come.
>>
>>726381271
>>>726380999
>you sound like my dad
J-J-Johnny? What're you doing on 3chan?
>>
>>726381129
Bridgestone nor Good Year?
>>
File: 1489964205127.webm (1MB, 397x244px) Image search: [Google]
1489964205127.webm
1MB, 397x244px
>>726381170
>>
File: 1487110954106.webm (2MB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487110954106.webm
2MB, 638x360px
>>726381442
>>
>>726381181
No, I'm being serious. I found that legitimately interesting.
>>
>>726372817
this is sick
>>
>>726381385
go johnny go
>>
>>726380134
Officer stabs colleague to death at police station
Read more at https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f1b_1466002012#Zv5bQ8D43aUHcP1F.99
>>
>>726381024
Why are white bois so weak?
>>
>>726372817
Is dat master splinter?
>>
>>726378821
nerve gas
>>
>>726380134
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAuZrOtV2k8
>>
File: rekt (14).gif (1MB, 402x254px) Image search: [Google]
rekt (14).gif
1MB, 402x254px
>>
>>726380134
I think the cop that got stabbed banged the other cop's wife.
>>
>>726381129
HEADSHOT!
>>
>>726381679
They stole everything they've gotten, that's why. Countries, cultures, etc. You name it.
>>
>>726381083
He died right?
>>
>>726381679
Too much energy being spent developing a frontal lobe I guess...
>>
>>726372803
i believe this is the most rekt video
>>
>>726382047
I thought that was the blacks
>>
>>726381999
>>726382099
>>726382100
checked!
>>
>>726377151
Ghana
>>
>>726381129
Now that's how you lead a target.
>>
>>726378858
they didnt even try to catch him..
>>
>>726372577
you fucker. not funny.
>>
>>726372577
Man. Im fine watching humans get rekt, but animals fucks me up
>>
>>726382220
Judging by the force of that impact trying to catch them would have probably been fatal for all involved.
>>
>>726381526
we got it the first time. you're expressing emotional distance, your rationality and scientific interest.
>>
>>726382108
Yeah, because Blacks have stolen entire countries before. GOOD ONE
>>
File: happy goof.png (691KB, 960x548px) Image search: [Google]
happy goof.png
691KB, 960x548px
>>726381129
>sir here is your wheel back
>>
>>726382389
Psychoanalysis over the Internet? Hell yeah! Do me next, Sigmund!
>>
>>726371599
Let's go up guys
>>
>>726382394
No; aren't blacks the ones who usually steal shit.
>>
>>726382394

Haiti for one...US and EU is habbening as we speak.
>>
File: dfsgdsfr.jpg (55KB, 638x348px) Image search: [Google]
dfsgdsfr.jpg
55KB, 638x348px
>>726382482
Thank you somebody on my level say it everytime the gore videos are all the same it's boring need new ones some crazy shit
>>
>>726382394
They'd probably try if they weren't on the wrong end of the bell curve for average IQ.
>>
>>726376701
>>726377021
>>726381543
Since when did 4chan become a place for pussies? Go suck your dads dick.
>>
>>726382534
They're usually the ones dumb enough to get caught.
>>
>>726382648
Just head on over to BestGore or LL and browse around. Make some new webms to post. Everyone bitches about content but doesn't want to put the work into digging it up.
>>
does anyone know what >>726371839 said
>>
>>726382792
True.
>>
File: f3c.jpg (5KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
f3c.jpg
5KB, 165x115px
>>726382799
The effort somebody else do it we'll bang ok
>>
>>726372803
BUILD THE WALL NOW
>>
>>726382503
Take it easy kid, you're not the only underage here so you may find some good company with your statements,
>>
>>726376658
shut the fuck up. i hope you fucking burn alive. you are nothing. you probably are some fatty ass bitch who cannot compensate for your life, so instead you laugh at disgusting videos of animals being tortured and killed. scummy fucker. go fucking jump of a bridge you dumb chubby fucker. no one loves you, no one cares about you, and no one will remember you. you will forever be a pathetic waste of mass surrounded by the galaxy.
>>
>>726382648
>On my level
Your level of entitlement?

If you're mad enough to post about it you're mad enough to make better, higher quality content on your own. Just need a video ripper and webm converter bub.
>>
File: 1489997853601.png (323KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
1489997853601.png
323KB, 400x504px
>>
>>726382800
Daisy's destruction
>>
>>726382800
It was a webm of a girl with a blowtorch and a tied up dog.
>>
>>726372803
mfw i have no face
>>
File: 1486409371824s.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1486409371824s.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
>>726381129

>goes after the tyre

fucking hell every time
>>
>>726383048
U do it babe we'll bang ok
>>
Could I be banned please? (It's my birthday)
>>
>>726383370
Fuckin lost
>>
>>726383436
> Rekt is about impressive unusual interesting possible life endings. Gore is more bloody the details or consequences of a rekt situation

You just explained the same thing, fuckin wanker.
>>
File: nudgenudge.jpg (86KB, 388x296px) Image search: [Google]
nudgenudge.jpg
86KB, 388x296px
>>726383436
>>
>>726383436
Nigger faggot we'll bang ok
>>
>>726383000
> Calling someone underage.
> Yet your mind is so underdeveloped you don't know you're not supposed to end sentences with a comma.
> KYS.
>>
>>726380964
Looks like them Duke boys is gettin' some fresh air.
>>
>>726380904
>Fuck this one guy in particular.
t. God
>>
>>726383690
you forgot the comma after yet.
>Yet,
stay in school.
>>
>>726383917

You forgot the capital letter to start you're sentences.
>>
>>726381083
I felt that...
>>
I wanted to bring up an important reminder about how anons interact with each other on /b/. It is not a problem that exists solely on /b/, but rather the internet as a whole. /b/ is a wonderful place for interacting with people from all walks of life, but the anonymity it can afford can make it easy to forget that really, on the other end of the screens and keyboards, we're all just people. Living, breathing, people who have lives and goals and fears, have favorite TV shows and books and methods for breeding Pokemon, and each and every last one of us has opinions. Sure, those opinions might differ from your own. But that’s okay! People are entitled to their opinions. When you argue with people in person, do you say as many of the hate filled and vitriolic statements you see people slinging around on /b/? Probably not. Please think about this next time you're in a situation that makes you want to lash out. If you wouldn't say it to their face, perhaps it's best you don't say it on /b/.

Try to be courteous to others. See someone having a bad day and starting a feels thread? Give them a compliment or ask them a thoughtful question, and it might make their day better. Did someone reply to your comment with valuable insights or something that cheered you up? Reply to them with a quick thanks letting them know you appreciate their comment.

So I ask you, the next time an anon picks a fight with you, or you get the urge to harass another anon because of something they typed on a keyboard, please... remember the human.
>>
>>726384056
nah, just too lazy.
>>
File: 1489095565390.jpg (11KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489095565390.jpg
11KB, 480x480px
>>726382108
>>726382572
>>726382534
>>726382792
>>726382661
>>726382099
>>
>>726381499
as a person who has a 3rrd degree burn on there leg resulting in pants catching on fire.
I would've chose a better suicide path.
>>
>>726384181
Autism is the same as laziness. Get yourself checked
>>
>>726384142
Superatis Tauri montis verticibus qui ad solis ortum sublimius attolluntur
>>
>>726381543
can you tell what animal it is?
because it kinda looks like a rat.
>>
>>726381887
>when it is on youtube
kek
-
-
-
-
oh look at the suggestions.
>>
>>726384542
it is no hair
>>
>>726376658
omg new copypasta, too fucking roasted.
>>
>>726382364
same.
I was actually going to type something like that.
>>
>>726372948
Can't tell if he really hates rats, or really loves them.
>>
>>726382394
But they stole everything inside those countries...
>>
>>726383165
o sht
>>
>>726383690
I don't know if correcting grammar isn't more a sign of you running out of arguments. I mean it's the internet, who cares about commas? Also would you be able to spell perfectly in a foreign language? But as anon said, you're gonna find company somewhere on this board kiddo
>>
rekt is gone
>>
>>726376393
>>726379433
>>726380534
>>726382281
cat lovers are subhuman filth
>>
>>726384056
You don't know the difference between your and you're.
>>
File: Black mass murderers.jpg (1MB, 499x3007px) Image search: [Google]
Black mass murderers.jpg
1MB, 499x3007px
>>726381679

It's usually pussy ass liberals that get their asses beat. Real Whites fight back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1WL5fIwavI
>>
>>726384142
Not if I'm bored and somebody takes the bait. Like in this thread.
>>
>>726379764
No one survives that.
>>
>>726384648
S P E L L C H E C K
>>
>>726372577
I'm ok watching humans, maybe niggers even, but man, this is a little too much.
>>
>>726385203
Cool
>>
>>726372599
Ahhh, I remember that episode...

The Joker sprayed Batbull with a toxin that made him go mad, and Batman had to stop his faithful bovine partner from going on a rampage.

But he couldn't bring himself to harm his ally...

And so, the Batman was gored, and his bones broken, and left bleeding out. Thankfully the toxin wore off soon after, and in a rage, Batbull gave the Joker the same treatment.

Such a sad ending for the series...
>>
>>726385253
I'm supposed to get a cat today
c;
>>
>>726385717
Congrats on being subhuman filth. :3
>>
Help, how do I [/spoiler]?
>>
>>726381442
You spin me right round, baby right round
>>
>>726385889
I was dying laughing when I saw this.
Your comment brings me back when I was a newfag getting tricked on going to meatspin.
-shivers-
>>
wtf if anyone wants to fuck around-here you go:
https://discordapp.com/channels/287240719217852426/287240719217852426
(no CP tho u pedo)
>>
>>726382394
One bike at a time, nigger.
>>
>>726372577
THAT IS FUCKED UP, DELET THIS
>>
If you find a kitten getting its head cut off funny then you seriously have something wrong with you. Now this is 4chan, home of the trolls and I get it - even if you find it completely abhorrent you will still claim its funny to be edgy or fit in around here - I need no such validation, if you find animal killing funny then please, seek mental help.
>>
>>726386221
One bullet at a time for you and your maggot kind, Paleface.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 283x178px
>>726372577
this is OP
>>
File: BwNzVJt.jpg (185KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
BwNzVJt.jpg
185KB, 650x560px
>>726382047
The thought of anyone besides whites having a culture or country worth stealing is humorous
>>
File: gfdhgfdh.jpg (68KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gfdhgfdh.jpg
68KB, 960x720px
>>726385253
im a dog lover, not cat you dumb fucker.
>>
>>726385717
enjoy your toxoplasmosis
>>
>>726386538
Lol, the days of everyone falling for your bullshit are coming to an end.
>>
>>726386574
> country worth stealing

Oh you mean, like America?
>>
>>726386574
Whites build. Blacks destroy.
>>
>>726386538
>Paleface
Fucking lol!!
>>
>>726386854
Pfft, I say the very same about you lol.
>>
>>726386989
Hows the library of alexandria doing
>>
>>726386989
Whites pay the mexicans to build. Blacks destroy
>>
>>726384142
Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow /b/tardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.
>>
>>726381129
>Sex
>>
File: 1480972938291.jpg (66KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480972938291.jpg
66KB, 480x480px
>>726382047
BAHAHAHAHAHA I found the angry nigger. White people are weak yet somehow the managed to enslave and/or kill everyone who stood in their way huh? Do you even logic? You should consider suicide.
>>
>>726372803
this is just a webm, the full video with sound fucked me up. found my rekt limit
>>
File: QuickRunDown.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
QuickRunDown.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>726379340

Fun fact, a cruise missile without a nuke would do catastrophic damage. I suspect this was from a drone or something, if that.

The energy released from the speed at which a cruise missile impacts anything is absolutely incredible. Adding a conventional explosive on top of that is pretty redundant. Nukes are, of course, another matter altogether.

Not sure how the Nazi's missed it in the development of the V2 (overkill, maybe?), but the speed at which a V2 rocket impacts works on the same principle of a cruise missile.

Once something's going fast enough, and especially if it's fairly large, it can cause alot of damage. Meteors don't just fuck everything up because they're large- it's because they're moving at obscene speeds (and they're large).

Neil Tyson de Grasse had a fascinating discussion with Joe Rogan about it on his podcast.

TL;DR: A cruise missile would've exploded the camera and everything else without a warhead.
>>
>>726382047
I've worked for everything I have. Do you even know what a job is?
>>
>>726387587
Link?
>>
>>726372817
Dude, there is a special place in hell just for you. matters not what religion you are, there is no salvation from such a sin.
>>
>>726387431
HEEHEHE WELL-MEME'D FRIENDO :'^)
>>
>>726387431
Yeah, well blacks only fight when they know they have superior numbers. One on one, not so tough when it is more evenly matched
>>
>>726387431
Ethiopia was never colonized, neither was Liberia.
>>
>>726382047
How about you post a pair of workboots you own. No? Didn't think so.
>>
File: 1489972996609.webm (1MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
1489972996609.webm
1MB, 400x220px
>>726385889
Oh man I had to.... Sorry!
>>
File: 1408468454253.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1408468454253.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>726387431
You are uneducated.
>>
>>726387639
I thoroughly doubt you did.
>>
>>726387631
I kinda imagine that more as Neil Tyson de Grasse gave an interesting lecture while notorious simpleton Joe Rogan listened.
>>
File: cages.png (412KB, 460x440px) Image search: [Google]
cages.png
412KB, 460x440px
>>
>>726387769
Liberia was intended to be a dumping ground for American slaves after slavery was banned. I say it's not too late.
>>
File: .jpg (179KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
179KB, 599x605px
>>726387783
>>
>>726387783
How are you able to type so well with all that cum from jerking yourself off smeared on your fingers?

Years of experience?
>>
>>726387846
I sure did work for everything I have, that's why I don't have much you worthless nigger.
>>
>>726387981
And Ethiopia has never been fully conquered. Not even when Mussolini tried before WW2
>>
File: 1479624740119.jpg (375KB, 661x642px) Image search: [Google]
1479624740119.jpg
375KB, 661x642px
>>726387769
Liberia was a country founded by niggers who were freed slaves from America and Ethiopia got its ass kicked by Italy in WW2. Do you even history?
>>
>>726388021
I go through a lot of keyboards.
>>
>>726372706
what is this? who? why?
>>
>>726388017
Oh, I see. Carry on then.
>>
>>726386306
when a pregnant cat gives birth they often kill the weaker kittens so the strong ones have the best chance to survive. there are hundreds of thousands of dog/cat euthanized every year in the US... how is this death any worse?
>>
>>726387431

Funny, I was under the assumption that the largest empire by land area was ruled by the Mongols.

And that the only successful winter campaign in Russia was waged by Mongols.
>>
File: 1484799862961.jpg (104KB, 385x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484799862961.jpg
104KB, 385x576px
>>726387839
Just posting facts. You should try not to get triggered by those same facts, negroid.
>>
I can cope with humans being blown up but when it comes to animals i just cant watch it, fuck animal rekt
>>
>>726387981
SHIP THOSE NIGGERS BACK!
>>
>>726373856
such asphixiate
>>
File: 1478290694839.jpg (61KB, 550x534px) Image search: [Google]
1478290694839.jpg
61KB, 550x534px
>>726388201
This is true, but irrelevant to the conversation.
>>
>>726388063
Nobody wants to hear your pathetic excuses about why you don't have enough, least of all your own race. You deserve no pity, compassion, or sympathy.
>>
>>726388261
much ow
>>
>>726372706
snippy snippy snippy snippy snippy snippy goes the sissorman
>>
File: shoo.gif (967KB, 300x149px) Image search: [Google]
shoo.gif
967KB, 300x149px
>>
>>726371599
https://www.rabb.it/Killbot12
>>
>>726374728
Actually by law the internet is just like when you visit a country. You have to abide by the laws of that country or in this case this server which is in the US. The internet is not some field trip any more. There have been many laws passed recently and one of those laws state internet servers are considered the domain of the country they are in and the same laws apply. So yes you could be arrested and extradited for crimes that may not be illegal in your country but on the server you are in they are. How do you think the CP posters are getting busted from other countries?
>>
>>726387939

True. I guess I worded it wrong, you said it better. Rogan did have a bit of a tard face going on.

Still, awesome lecture. Didn't know that you could launch an ICBM that would devastate without having to attach anything to it. Of course, we do because nukes, but still.
>>
>>726383800
fuck man, that's exactly what I was thinking. the only thing in a rekt thread that's ever made me laugh
>>
>>726388318
Yeah, okay nigger. I'm just glad to live in a city where darkies make up less than 10% of the total population.

You don't need to respond to this post.
>>
>>726372817
any other animal, but a mouse/rat and I'd say you were sick
>>
>>726387731
what animal is this though
>>
>>726388063
kek, did you just rekt'd yourself?
>>
>>726380964
every time i see something like this i hear "eastbound and down" in my head
>>
>>726372706
This is why universal health care is important
>>
>>726379808
HOT MACARONI FUCKING KEK
>>
>>726388536
no
>>
>>726388349
Those are called pliers dumbass
>>
>>726376907
What's the context here??
>>
>>726388063
So you are poor, which makes you no better than a nigger - Back to the cotton fields boy!
>>
File: 234436537272.png (739KB, 592x624px) Image search: [Google]
234436537272.png
739KB, 592x624px
>>726372706

Snipping, snipping, snipping goes the scissor man
Putting end to evil doers games
Snipping, snipping, snipping goes the scissor man
Maybe you are in his book of names
Maybe you are in his book of names
>>
>>726388201
When was the last time you saw a Mongol running anything? Or walking down your street? Stay relevant, motherfucker.
>>
>>726388439
I doubt you will for much longer lol. Whelp, I'm done if you're done. That was entertaining.
>>
>>726388625
Context being you're an ugly fuck cunt
>>
>>726388318
This is why there will be no peace between blacks and whites.
>>
>>726388773
this do me a laugh
>>
>>726388525
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA HOLY FUCK
>>
>>726373968
First view I didnt see the gun, I just thought he was really polite in his punishment, like, come on guy, lets do this right if were going to do it.
>>
>>726388157
Because a bunch of white teens got around and beheaded a defenseless kitten.
Plus we never said euthanizing was good.
>>
>>726387099
not built by blacks, you magical flying gyptian
>>
>>726388525
He's just saying he earned everything he has, and while it is not alot, he can take pride in not having it handed over on welfare.
>>
>>726388773
Hey look we have a badass over here guys! Go fuck yourself dipshit. I asked a simple question and you decided to display you douchebaggery like a twat waffling peacock
>>
>>726388318
...white lives matter..?
>>
>>726389069
He has pride in being poor and owning nothing? Sounds like a mexican....
>>
File: ainsley harriott.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley harriott.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
anyone know how to eat ass?
>>
>>726388091
what a thing to be proud of. such a starving shithole no one ever bothered conquering you and introduce the locals to antibiotics, machinery and agriculture.
>we waz kings
you were and always will be nothing but niggers
>>
>>726388634
Nah, you need a better comeback than that. Your game is weak. You will find more sympathetic company in r/bpt
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.