[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic thread.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 18

File: randomcircle.png (655KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
randomcircle.png
655KB, 900x900px
Magic thread.
>>
What do you mean
>>
>>726309878

what about magic
>>
>>726309878
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>726309878
>>>/x/
>>
>>726309878
Magjjjgjaiikkc is fake

The classic trading card game is fun tho
>>
>>726309937
>>726310021
>>726310028
I mean this thread is magical motherfuckers.
>>
>>726310337
oh,

i thought you were a practitioner of magic art.

i would be interested if so
>>
So, if I make a wish on this thread, it may come true. Or you want us to talk about our experiences with the craft, or advice for others in the craft?
>>
>>726310399
This thread was actually just a quick secondary thread for another recently killed thread about a dude whose wife "is a witch" in which people were talking about the actual practice and theory of magic. Also alcohol, and goats.
>>
>>726310497

i see

that's kinda dangerous, to want to practice magic without previously knowing what they're doing

>goats and alcohol

Hmm, I will wait to see if something manifests here
>>
>>726310494
>So, if I make a wish on this thread, it may come true.
I sincerely doubt that anyone who had the hardware to create a probability altering line of code in a virtual summoning space wouldn't waste their resources making an actual Magic Thread on 4chan.
>>
>>726310497
I'm here!
My wife is a witch and I'm drunk ask me stuf
>>
Don't believe what the traditionfags will tell you. If you want to practice magic, approach it as a science. Get a degree in physics or electrical engineering, then sign on with a corp to do magical research. Pays great, and you'll actually get something done, unlike the "sacred earth mother of my circle and let's kill this goat" motherfuckers, who haven't gotten anything done in 8000 years.
>>
>>726310780

what entities does she work with?
>>
>>726310914
Magic comes from the universe man. It was just brought to use by the all father.
>>
>>726310857

this
>>
>>726310857
This guy is half right. Magic and science are one in the same in a lot of ways. From my understanding anyway.
>>
>>726310708
You make a very good point.
>>
>>726311017
>the all father
?
I'm lost, please explain
>>
>>726311102
What makes you say that?

>>726311309
He's a religionfag. He thinks magic comes from Odin, the patriarch of the norse pantheon (viking gods. Odin is Thor's dad).
>>
>>726310914
don't indulge him. he lives a sad existance. like me, otherwise I wouldn't be here
>>
>>726309878
can't wait for the new mind vs might set
>>
>>726309878
I drew a Black Lotus. Prepare your anus.
>>
>>726311309
Magic was brought to midgardd by Odin, sir of Bor father of Thor Loki baldr and countless others.
>>
>>726311663
Including myself
>>
>>726311596
I can't keep up with my town's EDH community, people keep upping their deck levels and and I can't keep up without dumping $400 into my decks
>>
>>726311663
>>726311742
I'm a demigod guys! Believe me, I'm not delusional, I'm actually Odin's son, which is why I'm dicking around on 4chan and not out slaying ice giants or some other awesome such thing!
>>
>>726311776
cheaper than HS
>>
>>726311848
I'm drunk
>>
>>726311564

what?
>>
>>726311436
Yeah, I know who Odin is, lol.
I myself loosely practice Wicca, although I've done only very very limited research into, anything.
>>
>>726312102
if an anon says they are drunk and their wife (which can't exist) is a witch. just don't indulge them
>>
>>726310194
I summon Blue Eyes White Dragon!
>>
>>726312300

i was just curious, there is a metaphysical agenda being pushed against people at the moment;

wanted to see if he (or anyone) has heard of it
>>
>>726312342
dude, I remember pokemon. So much nostalgia X'D
>>
>>726312501
>there is a metaphysical agenda being pushed against people at the moment
Elaborate?
>>
>>726312507
Totally! Agumon's my favorite Monster Rancher by far!
>>
>>726312507
Yea I remember playing it on my Phillips CDI. Great times.
>>
File: uL4zAjJ.jpg (51KB, 494x807px) Image search: [Google]
uL4zAjJ.jpg
51KB, 494x807px
>>726309878
Could someone turn me into a beautiful woman?
>>
>>726312557

Alright,

You probably have heard about the New Age thingy about thoughts creating reality and that we all should love each other no matter what.

This is partially true but not while dealing with so called 'highly magical entities' that basically pose as positive entities deceiving and misguiding people into performing ritual, which is some kind of contract to bind you into their energy.

As anon said above, almost everything can be explained as a ''science'' point of view, our scientific community needs to expand more into the metaphysical and fringe realm of research.
>>
>>726312901
There's one of you fuckers in every single magic thread that gets made on this site, whether it's here or on /x/.
>>
This bread r magic
>>
>>726312983
Oh, didn't realize what you meant.

Though now I have to ask,

>at the moment

Nigger that shit has been happening since we were cavemen, the fuck are you talking about "at the moment"?
>>
File: 1484968267547.jpg (114KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1484968267547.jpg
114KB, 1024x682px
>>726313002
The heart wants what the heart wants.
>>
>>726313085

Earth is in the peak of a great change and the negative forces (as cringy as that might sound) will not out without a fight.

I know prophetic messages have been spinning around since 2012, but that is just another coop movement to discredit the moment Earth is living.

It's kinda hard to explain and you have all right to not believe a single word I'm typing right now, since this is a solo research.

When you start to dig into that stuff (if you haven't already) you'll be guided by some weird synchronicity
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_scFjd2pSI
>>
>>726313501

>cop out
>....will not go out without...

sorry for the misspelling, kinda sleepy here
>>
>>726313501
This is so vague and deflective as to almost be meaningless.
>>
>>726313720
ikr. i'm still waiting on that series of proofs that'll radically alter how I see the world
>>
>>726313979
Did you see the final reply in the last thread? Dude was being sarcastic.
>>
>>726313720

Yea I know, I will spit out what I've been researching lately.

.Humanity has been misguided and genetically modified by aliens sts (service to self) since beginning of mankind

.extra-dimensional reptoids (gonna get laughed at) engineered human dna to facilitate covert domination

.extra-dimensional reptoids crafted biological-robots (greys) to dive into the 3d realm (similar to putting on a diving suit when we want to explore undersea)

.there are positive and negative entities working here

.the moon + saturn make up a suppressing awareness around earth
>>
>>726314175
Damn son you redpilled in ways I don't even know about, you may be woke but I'm well slept.
>>
>>726314088
figured that was just sarcasm for the deadline
>>
>>726309878
Magick
>>
>>726314363
Not sure how much there is to misunderstand. It's like when someone asks for a dump when you're on post 298, and you tell them that yeah, sure, they'll dump a few hundred files for you, right away!... Then they get annoyed that you don't deliver.
>>
>>726314414
Spelling it special doesn't make you special snowflake, fuck off.
>>
>>726314327

I'm telling you, if you start to research that thing, it will come to you via synchronicity.
>>
>>726309878
there are several kinds of magic.. though usually you have the tibetans on one side drawing circles and things with sand doing some srs crazy things mostly involving summoning entities and demons, usually from different realms. Then you have the more mundane and "ethical" magics like giving life to a weapon by infusing it with chi over a long period of time. Magic is all around us.. we live in a world of spirits, demons, angels and countless other beings far beyond this world.. we are but one small fragment of the vastness that lay beyond but make no mistake.. we are part of it.
>>
>>726314584
Yeah, pseudoscience will show me the way!
>>
>>726314835

It's not pseudoscience. Those people that introduced quantum theories back then got resistance from public too.

I mean, I commend you to be skeptic about that stuff, but don't close your mind and believe only that Newtonian physics or Einstein's will save the day.
>>
File: latest.jpg (153KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
153KB, 1278x720px
>>726309878
MFW this is alchemy...
>>
>>726314532
attacking me will bring you no closer to enlightenment
>>
>>726314175
didn't Ike also claim to be jesus at one point?
>>
>>726315178
Neither will adding a k to magic.
>>
>>726315106
Just because there's q circle doesn't make it alchemy.
>>
>>726315302
never implied it would
>>
>>726315180

I see you identified some of those claims as Ike's ideas.

He is partially correct in what he says;

And he claimed he was Jesus in the sense that people should be one with the creator as he discovered he was too.

That made him equal to Jesus, but no one understood that by that time because religion is another cop out mechanism used to extract one's power to those deities of the ancient.
>>
>>726315302
it is actually a thing.. just because you havent heard of it doesnt mean they made it up to be special. Have you tried google?
>>
This is OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFp6sqtnhPA
>>
>>726315379
Ditto. So now that we know that no one jnvolved in an internet squabble about spelling was looking for enlightenment, perhaps you could explain why adding a k to magic is necessary?
>>
>>726315523
All i know is that none of the serious magical practitioners I know have ever spelled it with a k, so adding on ye olde unique spelling screams snowflake to me.

You see that shit on those 30$ pseudoreligious mysticism books designed to sap money out of new agey college kids.
>>
>>726313501
If you don't stop with the dissemination of information, you're liable to catch the Ire of the Auditors. If it's not your Destiny to unveil this sort of information to those mundanely inclined, you'll end up dealing with their wrath. Granted the Auditors usually don't act themselves, but a few of them in particular employ extremely powerful beings, humans and otherwise.

It's not a threat, or a warning, just some friendly advise from a friendly Druid.
>>
>>726315106
Nah it's just some special editing tool and font. You can even read the word Dragon on the 2nd outer circle
>>
>>726315794

As you wish, Duid.
>>
>>726315794

Druid*
>>
>>726315590
Magick is the essential method for a person to reach true understanding of the self and to act according to one's true will
its suppressed knowledge that has been carefully guarded by the satanic aspect of human society
>>
>>726314675
This is because magic is thought to simply be Will made Manifest. Astral Projection, Possesion, Oneiromancy, Oracular Writing it's all real, but the method one uses to go about these practices are more abundant than one might think. The practices that you see (I.E., Magick circles, Incenses, Alchemy and Daemonology) are simply the most historically effective forms of operation.

But then again, what do I know of the witches craft? I'm just a Druid.
>>
>>726316025
Dude I don't care about your religious beliefs, I'm just wondering why it's so vital to add the k.
>>
>>726315999
Checked them Trips

That isn't to say that you can't talk about such things, I'm just saying don't go shouting it from the mountain tops. Inform those who you think will listen if you feel it right, but don't flaunt that information wildly. It could paint a target on your back.

Trust me, I speak from experience, it's unhealthy to make the Auditors angry.
>>
>>726315794
>>726316084
>please ask me about being a druid
>>
>>726310914
One anon, asked a good question, one
>>
>>726316422
You can worry about them all you want, but considering that there's literally dozens of corporate and private magical research labs around the world, hiring and educating literally thousands of people every year, these auditors of yours aren't doing a very good job of keeping things quiet.
>>
>>726316425
Oh gods no don't ask me about being a Druid, I wouldn't be able to tell you anything you would want to hear. It's not a secret or anything, it's just not at all an interesting way of life. All the Interesting branches of study involve Daemonology, Necromancy, Voodoo, and the Cool shit you see in storybooks.

All Druids do is keep the peace and water the plants.
>>
>>726316422

Oh, trips. Nice.

And I took it in a light-hearted way, you speak words of a benevolent point of view.

And I too agree with every word you spoke of. T'was a good reminder.
>>
>>726316084
Sorcery is not my cup of tea.. I have walked in the druids path a while.. and its interesting.. but my true calling was on the path of the tao.. and many things stem from that way.. and I have taken up my mantle as demon eater, protector and immortal.
>>
>>726316084
>>726315794
As a curious person who's never had anything to do with magic, what is a druid?
>>
>>726314675
all magick works via the same mechanics (jing, chi and shen) it's just the approaches and practices that set them appart
>>
>>726316260
its like breaking a rule of fight club and talking about it. while talking about it you are not only talking about it but you are displaying in detail showing you know. is a display for members
>>
>>726310780
I'll believe you if I wake up as a women for a day lol
>>
>>726316715
exactly. there are so many different ways to utilize it, that it is endless.. though some very specific as they were taught to humans by other beings as a special way of doing something.. it is all very beautiful and strange.. and I will never stop exploring.
>>
>>726316600
If that is what the Fates will, then the Auditors would have no reason to stop these groups you mentioned. They don't keep things quiet, they just make sure that everyone sticks to the script the Fates have laid out.
>>726316652
Precisely how I felt when I was inducted into the Art of the Craft. I detested the idea of being a "Wizard" or a "Warlock". The druid's lot is Comfortable. As for the Demon eating aspect of your walk; Good for you! Steel your resolve and remember what it is that drove you to that walk in the first place. I hope you prosper!
>>726316655
Druids are not really a set thing. The best I can describe the Walk is imagine if you were a man who loved life itself. Living, and making sure others live, in peace. Life is the most precious thing to a Druid, and so it is both our Ward and our Teacher.
>>
>>726316732
Really? Not sure what circles you walk in, but of the dozen or so practitioners I know, none of them spell it with a k, including the 3 professionals, one of whom is Council.
>>
>>726316896
yeah I used to be pretty into it, summoning the goetia, and practicing daily. I think about it everyday, I need to start up again, but it can be such a large commitment.
>>
To all of you who claim to practice magic, what do you even use that shit for?
>>
>>726317212
and I want to get a gf lol
>>
>>726317275
basically three things to strive for, internal power, knowledge gained from talking to entities and for some, joining the entities as one of them
>>
>>726317275
Mostly designing (or altering the existing designs of) ward structures for use in experiments, typically involving sensory ward aperatures or conduits for machine assisted summoning.
>>
>>726317187
im sure they are aware of Aleister at least
>>
>>726317435
This man is Correct. Many Practitioners take part in the Art simply for the gratification of their own Curiosity. Many of the them simply hope to garner as much spiritual power as they can, in hopes that when they leave this mortal plane they might live on as Gods. Or other various beings.
>>
>>726317486
Don't know what they are or aren't aware of, I just know that when it comes to magic, few of them are especially superstitious or spiritual, fewer still trear it like a religion, and none of them spell it with a k.
>>
I fucked around with magic.
I made some pacts with deities and took some vows. I played around with linguistics and psychology and actually got a system working.
I kept it a secret and shit just kept getting weirder and weirder. It was like a quantum box, half of the magic was in my head, and the other half was the real world.
I finally snapped and had to get committed. Not worth it. They fed me psych drugs that did fuck all. They thought it was schizo-affective bipolar. I've been off lithium for nine months now. The doctors will say it will creep back up on you but I just stopped trying to fuck with powers and my relatives think my healing is a miracle.
>>
>>726317275
Whatever. A lot of people takea spirituall mystic personal growth angle to it, but most competent (as in, able to "do magic" when they *aren't* on drugs) use it for practicsl or profesional purposes.
>>
>>726317806
You poor soul. I have too many allies in the Craft that I fear would end up this way. They all are careful in the beginning, but then grow complacent, and arrogant. They barter for more and more, not realizing that with every Possesion and pact they stretch their mortal frame, and thin their Psyche. No amount of Natural healing can undo a marred soul.

If you still have troubles, Poor Anon, you could always seek your Local Druids or Reiki's for some restorative treatment. I myself have no idea what to prescribe, because I'm shit at healing Rites.

Walk with Gaia, My dude.
>>
>>726317762
its not a requirement and if anything they would want you not to put a k
putting a k is a act of display
a true satanist is never identified
>>
>>726317806
>>726318115
I really don't get why so many practitioners end up making deals. You want power? I know a guy who can rip a Mack truck in half with his mind, and he's never made any deals, he just worked hard and studied. It'll only take you 5 or 10 years of consistent study to start picking up serious power, so why the hell would you make a deal? People spend more time than that to become an engineer for fucks sake.
>>
>>726317484
The Druid-poster here.

I'm curious, Machine assisted Summoning? That sounds like Technomancy, a subject with which I have little experience. Can you enlighten me? I'll gladly trade informations of your interest of course.
>>
I would very much like to expand my education in this field. Would anyone who has had consistent results and are willing to teach tell me?
>>
>>726309878
For some reason i'm thinking Bible Black right now
>>
>>726318435
It's the age old parable, my Dude. Why walk the long and straight path when you can take the short and treacherous one? Practitioners are, at least in some amount depending on their possible Fae Ancestry, still human. Human's are weak creatures who crave instant gratification and delight in quick and seemingly easy ordeals.

Why work out and get jacked when you can just use a machine to lift heavy things? It's an inherent perversion of our very nature as humans to do it the easy way.

Unfortunately, it's the nature of many otherworldly beings to fuck with those who make deals.

That's why I'm a Druid; I water the plants, recycle the garbage, Talk to a Fae every now and again, and live blissfully without interacting with "Deals"
>>
>>726318115
>No amount of Natural healing can undo a marred soul.
I pulled off this crazy entropy hex.
>any system that takes in and disperses energy can be overloaded
>when overloaded, a system will either be destroyed, or will rebuild itself to handle the increased amount of energy
I tied forces to my mind and sent them in different directions, wiping my head to fucking oblivion. And I bounced back. Pretty sure it worked. Simultaneously the most incredibly stupid, convoluted and amazing thing I've ever done.

>>726318435
Any conscious entity that's not of this plane has considerable power, or at least knowledge. If you can reach contact with them, you're way ahead of the game. If they communicate with you and possibly accept bargains, other practicioners have reason to fear you.
>>
>>726317484
jing chi shen guy here, I'm also interested in knowing more about this machine assisted summoning, this is completely foreign and new to me
>>
>>726318594
for the most part nigga, this is a self taught field, if you're lucky you may meet someone who isn't full of shit and is legit who will be willing to teach. 4chan is not the place to find that person. Go start reading and practicing, and jerk off less otherwise you'll fry yourself when practicing
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 160x228px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 160x228px
>>726309878
>Favorite plainswalker

Ugin the spirit dragon
>>
>>726318840
If I'm understanding this correctly, You essentially ripped out the Negative Forces, and left-over effects of the Otherworldly Pacts/Beings by tethering your Essence to Projections of forces and then using those forces to rip the effects from your Pattern?
Like tying a Loose tooth to a piece of string, and tying the string to a door, and slamming the door?

You are one crazy sonovabitch, Red. I'm very glad that worked for you.
I bet your dreams have been very interesting since that Hex as well...
>>
>>726309878
Genuinely curious about this sort of stuff. Western medicine has failed me, and I feel like I have a fairly strong spiritual connection, so this seems to draw to me.

How does one get started into this? Are there any books or tutorials to learn basics and reasoning behind this? Where does an eager novice start?
>>
>>726319006
I have tried the self taught path yet I dont see results. As far as I can tell its fanciful thinking. I would like to at least know for certain its validity and then where to start learning competent magic should it exist.
>>
>>726318594
I'm not sharing my "advanced" methods.
You need focus, determination, and cleverness. Different amounts of each will vary your results.
Get a start by feeling energy. That tai chi shit.
Every well-lived-in house should have a warding around it. Stick your arm through a window or door and try to feel the barrier of energy when it passes through.

>>726319195
I still honor the pacts I made with personable entities. Other oaths, not so much. Life was a strange, strange, ride, but after 2 years of laying low it's normal again.
>>
>>726319224
This is gonna be a shitty answer. You're going to hate that I've given you this answer, but it's the truth.

You get started by starting, the books are out there, 90% of them are bullshit, the other 10% are bullshit as well. If you can find real practitioner near you, then perhaps you can apprentice with the them, or study.
But listen to this part very carefully:
Even if you are studying under someone, NEVER assume that they have all the answers, even when they seem certain about what they're doing. Learn from them, Study with them, But DO NOT become like them. Most practitioners are arrogant and stupid, be open minded, but slow to action.
>>
>>726319473
>Every well-lived-in house should have a warding around it. Stick your arm through a window or door and try to feel the barrier of energy when it passes through.

Hi.I was taught the shamanic ways from a child, and have undergone spirit journeys and rituals. At times I feel compelled to speak in a language I do not understand, and every room I live in develops an intense coldness. My current bedroom is a solid 4 degrees colder than the rest of the house, with the windows insulated etc.

What do you suppose this means?
>>
>>726319309
At it's simplest/best, it's spiritual energy. It's subtle, but outside or on the fringes of science. There are no fireballs.
At it's worst, it's a dark faith.
>>
>>726319473
I'm very glad to hear you've gotten almost completely better. It is interesting to see you mention warding, like barriers. As a Druid, My knowledge of actual magic is limited by choice, but if you're so inclined you may point me in the direction of information on Wards and the like. I find most personal warding incantations to be little more than a mantra.
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Tarl-Warwick/e/B00MD5L3WO

This guy might be a good starting point
>>
>>726319309
okay I'll give you a few people to check out, Aleister Crowley, Kenneth Grant, and Michael W. Ford. I would also read about qigong, dr yang, jwing ming is an excellent author on the subject and makes it simple to understand. Learn about stillness meditation too
>>
>>726318474
>>726318870
Okay, some quick prefacing here to make sure we're all on the same page: for a typical summoning you need 4 things; a Name, a power source, an exertion of Will, and an environment in which the summoned creature can survive.

The Name is easy, as it's usually literally just the name of the entity you're trying to summon, though sympathetic energies, other titles, and even descriptive sequences can be used.

Power source is also simple; if you're a practitioner you typically fuel it with your own energy, or if you're a dud you use an alternative source (this is where the sacrifice element of so many classical rituals comes from) like animal sacrifice or crystals pre-loaded with energy by a practitioner.

The Willpower is just that: an exersion of human will to set things in motion, and the suitable environment part is pretty self explanatory.

Computers get involved when you consider the following two facts: writing a line of code can be an exertion of human will as much as speaking a mantra or chant, and most metalhysical entities aren't dependent on a physical body, so a computer's virtual "thought" environment can be just as real to them as our "real" physical environment.
>>
>>726319473
Im aware of qi gong. I certainly have made efforts in it. Im a bit more curious a to this summoning business. In my past attempts I can feel a physical sensation yet I have never seen or heard in any way. Is this more of an internal dialogue as some claim? Also if so how does one differentiate from personal imagination and summoned beings.
>>
>>726318812
>Human's are weak creatures who crave instant gratification and delight in quick and seemingly easy ordeals.
We also killed half the old gods, drove off most of the fae, and scare most entities to the point where they won't openly move anymore. Don't undersell humanity. We've come a long way from cold iron nails and pitchforks.
>>
>>726319499
You know, honestly, I get that. This is probably the realest thing I've read in my short interest in the subject. Thanks, anon.

One last question, working off of your answer. Assuming you were an apprentice, how did you find someone to apprentice under? I doubt theres just a registry that I can scroll through. Do I ask around? Do I post an ad?
>>
>>726319676
Ask a being more knowledgeable than yourself
>>
>>726319892
"And through this I am Enlightened."
Thanks for the Information, my dude. Sounds like the Technocrat's way of Summoning. Do you ever encounter any particular problems with your methods?
>>
>>726319224
Hate to tell you this but nowadays there's almost nothing magic can do that you can't do with technology, largely because the magical community hasn't bothered doimg any research or advancement in 3000 years. Corporate and government funded magical research is *starting* to make up for that, but if you're looking for a miracle cure, you're probably not going to find one.
>>
>>726320151
That's a boring answer, I was hoping for a theory at least.
>>
>>726319768
>wardings

Alright guys I was just going to warn people of dangerous shit but I guess I'll share some stuff.

>personal warding
Draw some good energy into your hands, then rub your hands down on yourself, starting from your head, down your neck, back/chest/arms/groin/legs and down to your feet. This little layer of psychological/spiritual/placebo energy will seal you up from some negative(or positive?) influence.

>building wards
It's the fear of entering a stranger's house, it's the personal and property line. It exists in everybody's head, and they act around it even if they don't consciously acknowledge it. You should be able to feel it if you're attuned, like I mentioned earlier. There's probably ways to ritualistically augment it, but I haven't felt the need to.

I don't have a link or anything.
>>
>>726319309
>>726319831
A degree in physics and an apprenticeship with an actual wizard will do you infinitely more good that reading about any of those superstitious hacks.
>>
Is hypnosis magic?
>>
>>726319676
Guy you responded to here.
No idea. At all. Confuse scientists for fun? Play up an ice theme?
>>
>>726319892
>an environment in which the summoned creature can survive.

jing guy, I'm not sure I completely agree with this statement. In my experience, summoning is merely a communication like a phone call. It's like one of the old time phone operator switch boards. You connect and communicate. When I've summoned it's like someone else is talking to me in my head, but they are not my thoughts, images or memories.

I'm unaware of any success you've had using a computer, but I think it's possible, you just need something to facilitate connection, like the right kind of antenna or something
>>
>>726319941
to summon a being you must be able to impart some of your "yang" to them.. it is what enables you to be here.. being all "yin" will not allow you to manifest here but some will be able to interact and sense you who have achieved a certain level of internal power.
>>
>>726320455
I dunno, I considered accidentally making a pact with a demon or some shit but animals don't fear me or anything, so it seems unlikely.
>>
>>726320024
Indeed. We are capable of being butchers, slaughterers, and Tyrants in our own right. However we are also capable of being Mothers, Brothers, and Samaritans as well. Do not mistake my disgust at the human nature with ignorance of our capabilities. It is humans that Demons wish to be most like, and Humans that die and ascend to God Hood. It is speculated that humans are directly responsible for many a thing in the worlds beyond man, but that does not change the fact that we are commonly a Greedy and Misbegotten kind.
>>726320129
I did not actually apprentice for Druidry. I studied Druidry on my own, however I was, and still am, technically a formal apprentice of two local Practicioners. However, My study under them is in the interest of learning new skills and rites to Enhance my Druidry, Not to give it up in pursuit of Wizardry.
>>
>>726320449
Is mayonnaise a magic?
>>
>>726319941
>In my past attempts I can feel a physical sensation

qigong, magick, etc are not physical in origin.

>Is this more of an internal dialogue
yes

> Also if so how does one differentiate from personal imagination and summoned beings.
this question has driven people mad
>>
>>726319941
I'm not going to give any advice on summoning but red flags are
>strange, strange, vivid dreams
>voice or compulsion to do something
>signs or visitors associated with said entity
>>
>>726320284
You sir need to try learning about psionics, digital magic, and orgone devices. Do avoid the modern untested quackery around orgone though. I cant confirm any of it to work but its out there.
>>
>>726320449
Not Inherently, but Trance and Meditation are often used in rituals.
>>
>>726320490
Differentiating between yin and yang energies in your body is something I want help on. While I know yin and yang to be the equal opposites with opposing properties. I have only ever felt one type of feeling when I practice moving energy in my body.
>>
>>726320945
I'm not sure if it's yin and yang but when I used to meditate
>breathe out
>push energy down your right side
>breath in
>pull energy in from your left side
>repeat
>>
Yo'rul en hast goshei vast korul imal heiktar

Esh'el verei cusom yoksis vast eikun
>>
>>726319768
Are you still in the thread?
If I check out the paranormal scene near me (avoided it so far, but it's most likely huge) what should I look for?
>>
>>726320209
Quick nitpick: it's not "my way", I wasn't the inventor (in fact people have been doing it since before I was born) and I'm only one of dozens of people doing it worldwide.

>difficulties
Of course, I could complain for days. Big ones are the altered "flavor" of a mechine assisted summoning, and the diffusion of Will you get in code over time.

The forner issue is that most intelligent entities can tell the difference between a mechine assisted summoning and a "natural" summoning. Being a mortal (and a magical dud) I can't relate to the sensation, but an inhuman collegue once likened it to how easy it is for a human to tell the difference between a vocaloid and an actual human singing. One has variations, faltering and strengthening, little quirks of the mind and body that color the sound, whereas the other is uniform perfect, and "soulless". This means that unless an entity is specifically expecting an artificial summons, they'll ignore it most of the time, which is unfortu,ate, because if they couldn't tell the difference we'd have wiped out demons in the 90's. It's still useful for signslling and for summoning less intelligent entities, especially if you're trying to summon lots of comparitively stupid ones, like calling up 5 trillion demonic algae to test a delivery mechanism for a high energy spellplague.

The latter is pretty self explanatory: the more times a code is repeated, the more the original Will of its creation is used up, so you have to constantly make new summoning code as old ones ware out. Code with a shelf life.
>>
>>726320343
>rub yourself down with positive energy
Which is the magical equivilent of putting on bug spray. If you enjoy not dying, use some actual, structural warding.
>>
>>726320490
entities want jing, they don't touch your yang, hell they can empower your yang if you have enough jing

>>726320945
yang feels like a warm or even hot gas. Yin feels like a cool/cold liquid. Look to the pelvic floor to find some cool yin.

Most people feel yang and then after a while they begin to feel yin. Try doing 10-30 min of stillness meditation everyday to increase this internal sense
>>
Novice Anon here, seeking knowledge about magic is seeming more difficult for me. Considering that it is an extremely broad and vague subject in today's society ( as far as I know). Who can recommend a good book for someone who is intrigued by the subject for my own motives?
>>
>>726320662
Nearly every time I attempt to perform magic in seriousness I have the most horrific nightmares for days. Sometimes I also feel quite unplesant sensations during my pratice. This is the main reason I dont put more effort into such pursuits. Any thoughts or suggestions? (Yes I have attempted cleansing both myself and my environment and placing wards before and after.)

I clearly have yet to have gained enough skill with this. Part of the reason I would like a competent mentor. If there is such a thing.
>>
/x/ is here now
look out guys
>>
>>726320470
I'm talking about direct summoning here, not just communing with an entity. We're talking about two different things, just using the same word.
>>
>>726320945
it is very complicated... to harness yin is so much different than yang.. yang you get from breathing.. eating.. drinking.. Yin is something so different.. it is gently absorbed into you in an almost passive way.. I believe it is often referred to as breathing through your feet for only a true immortal would know of such a way to breathe.. look up turtle breathing.. that may lead you somewhere
>>
>>726309878
What about it?
>>
>>726321203
>wiped out demons

It's that type of thinking that will get you enemies, non-physical entities are just like people, some good, some bad, many neutral. But like with any human, if you make assumptions to their nature and attempt to insult, be disrespectful, or hostile, they will fight back.

Very interesting thing about the
>vocaloid and an actual human singing
and
>This means that unless an entity is specifically expecting an artificial summons, they'll ignore it most of the time,
that's fascinating
>>
>>726321175
Not sure what you mean "look for"? If you seek something, it may be best to find a directory of some manner.
>>726321203
Very interesting. I assume you've many friends who help provide you with Power for your creations then? Also, Spellplagues are not something I condone, as it is my Duty to harm no living thing unless it harms others, but I am curious what your reason for research is.
>>
>>726321429
> a competent mentor. If there is such a thing.
Fucking unicorns

You're getting results that's for sure. I've stepped out of the practice. I assume you've tried the old dreamcatcher. Anything to passively shield your mind?
>>
>>726321341
When I pratice energy movement I feel a slow moving pressure and something akin to my skin having a coating around it. In the past I have also involuntarily felt more than once something of a cold bolt run through my body.

What are your thoughts on this?
>>
>>726321355
>low magick

sounds like you want chaos magick my man
>>
>>726320689
90% of the shit sold as magic these days is fake, so as far as any of those things go, I'll believe them when GC approves them, because while the corporations may not be in it for science or enlightenment, you at least know that things they put the stamp on actually work.
>>
>>726321520
wait you mean possession? Like in voodoo? Where the loas "ride" people?
>>
>>726321833
Thx Anon, assuming it's not bs.
>>
>>726321203
>The latter is pretty self explanatory: the more times a code is repeated, the more the original Will of its creation is used up, so you have to constantly make new summoning code as old ones ware out. Code with a shelf life.

Code comes from thoughts, thought has it's own energy. It's why "gods" like yahweh want you to pray to them
>>
>>726321983
>chaos magic
If whatever you dig up isn't horseshit, then it's probably going to fairly straightforward, and possibly dangerous.
>>
>>726322109
Jehova is nothing but a human construct.
Unfortunately all the Muslims and Christians, and Jews of the world have made him a very powerful construct.
And he had an out for poor old Lucifer. Bastard didn't know what hit him. What pisses me off is that YHWH seems to think that since he's hot shit, he gets to invent his own "End O' the World" via Revalations. Pretentious Prick.
>>
>>726321771
I have had a dream catcher in the past. It never did a thing. I have tried empowering / programming crystals to serve as tools. Perhaps I have tried personally made sigils. Normally I try visualization alone or combined with attempting to physically feel and direct energy.

I have also tried intentionally altering my emotional state when doing these things. Im not an emotional person so thats a tricky one fr me.

I have yet to try the creations of another to protect myself.
>>
>>726321772
The slow moving pressure could be a number of things, I'd need to know more about where it is and what you are doing to tell you more.

Skin coating to me screams out external qi, I forget the proper name, but it's useful in the martial arts

Cold=yin, but like I said I would need to know what you're doing and where you felt this to say more
>>
>>726322134
My intentions are solely for knowledge and personal enlightenment/spiritual gain. No physical possessions or material items interest me, nor the misfortune of others.
>>
>>726310708
i mean, what else would you do with it?
>>
>>726321838
>GC

who or what is GC?
>>
>>726322394
The cold energy and skin coating Sounds to me like what the Easterners refer to as "The Yin Mantle".
But I'm a Druid, so my knowledge is all western.
>>
I wish that I will have no hangover in the morning, and that I will be in perfect health
>>
>>726322380
If you're feeling ambitious, you could go all in. Build a faraday cage around where you sleep but with symbols of defense.
>>
>>726322379
yes, he's an egregore. Doesn't mean he doesn't have an agenda and wants more power
>>
>>726321731
When I say demon I don't mean it in the sense of the latin daemon, I mean it by the modern professional deffinition: an inhuman entity of paranormal nature that consistently displays hostile or malicious intentions or actions. And as far as fighting backgoes, fucking let them. There's a reason demons and spirits avoid humanity's attention as much as possible these days: back when we just had spears and shit they were fine with treating us like dirt, but nowadays? Welcome, Slugoroth the Destroyer of Subtle Naming! We know you were abadass in 1233 BC, but nowdays we have these things called geometric ward structutes, and armor piercing discarding sabot metadissonance rounds, so I'm afraid we'll be adding ypur name to the long list of demons who underestimated the monkeys with sticks!

Seriously, paranormal entities will talk big about their cosmic phenominal power when they're talking to some virgin hippies in a basement, but 99.999% of them are smart enough to lay low and not cause trouble for anyone but the most isolated humans. Very few beings out there will cross the corporations (ot a few governments).
>>
Magick is maya, so in reality it's just as worthless as physical life.
>>
>>726322462
then you want high magick, which is basically summoning. Look into grimoires and books about summoning. Your first summon should be Ghobe, the earth king. He's relatively calm and very chill.

Pro tip, don't jerk off for at least 3days prior to summoning
>>
>>726310708
thats not to say one isnt reading.
>>
>>726322621
>geometric ward structutes, and armor piercing discarding sabot metadissonance rounds,

My first reaction is to say you've been watching too much manga, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Care to link or explain these things?
>>
>>726322394
I simply try to feel the energy and move it. I could no more explain this than the way I move my arm. Its not a thing I visualize or intend. Its a thing I feel in my body when I try to. Especially in my arms. Trying to move it in the legs is hard, focusing it on only one finger instead of the whole hand is hard. I can feel it in my spine / back and head better than most places. It often feels like it concentrates around my eyes on its own. Simple physical movements like simple shoulder shrugs / rotations help it move much better than without any movement.
>>
File: 1276243170361.jpg (82KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1276243170361.jpg
82KB, 720x479px
>>726322981
He's a larper
>>
>>726311436
>>726311309
>>726312204
>>726312501
you niggas need to chase the dragon.
>>726313501
>>726315794
you niggas know what your on about.
>>
>>726322597
That would cost money. I good chunk of my reason to learn is to repair my life. Well that and a few other very important things to me. Also the world is soaked in supposedly protective symbols. Who knows what works or the consequences of mish mashing them into one working.
>>
>>726322621
a man lead away by fear.
>>
>>726323307
there are consequences, balance is essential.
>>
>>726321764
>you've many friends who help provide you with Power
Yes friends, no to the Power. Most of my work is done in a laboratory setting, where human energy output is way too eratic to be of use, for much the same reasoning that a material scientist doimg pressure testing on a new alloy wouldn't just have his buddy hit it with a hammer. You need more precision than what even the most experienced, sensative practitioners can provide.

>spellplagues r bad
Just a slang term dude. Spellplague is a loose term for basically any self recursive line of magically active code or a self recursive spell, because they exhibit many of the characteristics of living beings (mutation, adaption, self reproduction) with actually *being* a living being, just like a virus.

That specific line of code was a spellplague that modified single celled paranormal organisms (probably most comparable to algae, but with fungal characteristics) to produce and excrete specific energy types, and was more of a proof of concept than a practical idea, though it could have hundreds of uses if it becomes economically viable to mass produce.

>>726321967
No, I'm talking about preparing a specific space, usually inside a ward, calling an entity, then providing enough energy for it to either build itself a physical form to inhabit, move its current form into our world if it has one, or transfer its incoporeal body here.

>>726322484
The largest corporation (technically a shell company) currently involved in magical research in the world today.

>>726322981
Honestly I don't know how the bullets work, but I can go into the ward structures at *length* if you want me to. It's not exactly what I'm trained for, but it's pretty damn close.
>>
>>726323307
I'd encourage you to DIY it on a simple scale and see how it works.
>Who knows what works
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eihwaz
me favorite
>>
>>726323066
Yeah the movements you see in tai chi were devised to help move qi.

The senses require a lot of qi.

Check out small circulation meditation. Might help you to get a little more direction and focus. Also do stillness meditation
>>
>>726316655
Don't listen to that retarded fucknut. Druids were a small cult of preceltic wise men/healers who trained by apprentice master systems. Those systems were almost exclusively handed down verbally through training so now there are none left. They spoke what would have been like some ancient welsh language.
>>
>>726323615
> I can go into the ward structures at *length* if you want me to
I want some practical shit for myself or my room
>>
>>726323747
Yeah druids are gone.

We shamans are still going strong.

Time to learn about the world tree, magic fags.
>>
>>726323615
If you could give me a resource about the ward structures that I could go through at my own pace that would be appreciated.

What does GC stand for?
>>
>>726322981
Not that anon, but geometric wards are pretty much exactly what they sound like (geometric wards, as opposed to hexagramic, like the magic circles you see in so many classical magic traditions).

A discarding sabot round is a way of making a bullet gain more armor piercing ability by using a smaller bullet made of a very hard material alongside a comparatively larger powder charge to get a bullet that moves *much* faster than typical bullets, leading to greater penetration. Not entirely sure what metadissonance means, but if I had to guess I'd say it's probably some kind of extrapolation on the type of energy dissonance traps (re: a giant fucking electricty bomb) you'd typically use to hurt an intangible entity
>>
>>726323985
thanks for the explanation, don't really get how you could hurt something nonphysical with something physical tho. Then again this technomagick is all new to me, I'm more traditional in my approach
>>
>>726323693
While I have tried those and they do seem to help when performed regularly I still dont know of something as simple as what yin and yang feel like in my own body. Since as I have said before I only really feel one type. I have tried breathing routines associated with both types but that has yet to help.
>>
>>726323659
When you say a small scale do you mean metal or any old substance? Also would you suggest anything other than making it and putting the symbol on it such as trying to empower it for its intended purpose?
>>
>>726324317
like I said, just keep cultivating and your internal sense will get sharper with time and experience
>>
Bumping dis bread.
>>
>>726324504
>any old substance
Copper would be ace but I'm thinking wallpaper.
>empowering
The trouble with that shit is energy made for most magic purposes is fleeting. If you could link it with your house's warding (might come naturally?) then that might be enough.

You know what? Search your house for anything that might be letting in evil shit, like a conduit.
What kind of dwelling do you live in?
>>
>>726323747
That's an accurate summation of the history of Druidry, yes. You left out the bits about The concepts of Awen and Respecting life, bringing peace and all that but otherwise thanks for the comprehensive history. Unfortunately you're mistaken that Druidic traditions have been lost forever, as they have been continued much in the same way that Native American legends and shamanism have been carried on. I haven't the slightest idea why you'd call me a "Fucknut", my dude, but otherwise your post is pretty spot on.

>>726323910
Druids are alive and well, as we have always been, and will always be, just as you shaman's have always been, and will always be.
>>
>>726324532
Well thank you for the tip anon.
>>
>>726323774
Dude, this aint that kind of ward. We're talking a $500k+ system that you *need* an active practitioner to set up or take down. You want something for your room? Just set up a basic pentagramic ward as a one use faraday cage in case you ever need it. Granted, you'll need to reset it every week or so, but that's the difference between spending a day and $50 bucks vs 6 years and 50k. Anything more permanent will take way more time, and a physical ward structure (or a 15 thousand dollar computer and another 10k to buy the ward software).

>>726323931
This is the part where you get angry at me for telling the truth. You want a source? Grab a physics textbook. 9/10 guys who are doing my job have at least a masters, usually in things like physics, mathematics, or engineering, and even though we work with magic, most of the actual day to day work we do is with math or science (but usually math). You could give the notes on my current project to anyone with a degree in electrical engineerind and they'd understand 90% of what's there, and of that remaining 10%, they'd probably get most of what's happening, just not why or how it's being done.

>GC
Technically G&C. Gardner and Collmann. Last names of the dudes who started the company.
>>
How many types uhf magic r there ? What is da diffrince ?
>>
>>726324233
You'd have to ask one of the science types about it for a more in depth explanation, but it was explained to me that even the "non physical" entities are still partially physical, because they can still be affected by energy, and matter and energy aren't technically different things, just two forms of the same thing, so under the right conditions with the right amounts, energy and much more rarely objects can still touch "non physical" spoops. I probably butchered that expkanation, because again, not a science guy, that's just how it's been explained to me.
>>
>>726324851
I'm not angry. When you say physics, I assume you mean quantum mechanics?

Linking science and practical theory isn't something I've ever delved into and I have no interest getting a degree in anything outside medicine.
>>
>>726324754
I dont believe it to be the house as most houses give this result. It seem to become progressively worse the more I try. While it will go away if I stop practicing it will affect me strong as it ever had at that particular location when I try again.

It stops happening for a while whenever I move but when I continue the practice long enough it picks up.
>>
>>726325010
There's one and only one magic, there's just a million and six different ways to use it, and everyone and their dog has their own opinion about the proper way to do it.
>>
>>726325137
>>726325137
No that helps, I just don't usually consider the type of energy non physical entities us/made of to be of the same type of energy and matter we are. I see it more being like dark energy or them being in a different dimension
>>
>>726325240
That

shit, we got computer geeks in here, hippies, and fags with yellow fever, not to mention all the goth kids lurking
>>
>>726325213
Fucking evil spirits are chasing you sounds like.
I can't help you man.
>>
>>726325203
>When you say physics, I assume you mean quantum mechanics?
No, mostly I mean physics.

>no interest in science
Which is actually a pretty common sentiment among the "magical community", which is why you see way more scientists who were then taught magic in professional research settings than you do magical practitioners who then learned science. Ironically, an education in science is more valuable to most magical researchers than an education in magic (though both are certainly important) bevause without one you end up with too much woo woo mysticism to get reliable results.
>>
>>726325498
>>726325213
I'd go to a practicing mage and ask them to ask an entity if it can find out who or what is fucking with you. All the entities know each other. Then attempt to make peace with it
>>
>>726325390
Het man, dark energy can still interact with matter under the right conditions, and dimensions are just a property of space that we all experience every day.
>>
>>726325739
>All the entities know each other.
Whoever told you that is full of shit, though to be fair I've read accounts of entities being surprised that not all humans know each other, so I guess it's not a one way sentiment.
>>
>>726325637
>end up with too much woo woo mysticism to get reliable results.

Depends on who your teachers are, if you go straight to the source, you don't get the woo woo.

I do have an interest in science and I do see how it could be helpful, but how are you supposed to measure this stuff outside of what you feel? Like organic technology or something?
>>
>>726325843
Are you telling me you've been communicated with, verbally, by something that doesn't exist in known dimensions?

I've had sensations, never anything verbal.
>>
File: 5368991.jpg (368KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
5368991.jpg
368KB, 1100x900px
>>
>>726325759
That's true, perhaps a better word would be like another universe

>>726325843
I guess I thought that because i've only worked with the elements and the goetia
>>
>>726325992
Not him, but when I've summoned they talk to you through images in your head and by using your internal voice in your head, but they are not your thoughts.

Never tried scrying with a black mirror tho, it was just another in a long list of skills to learn
>>
File: seed.png (6KB, 294x302px) Image search: [Google]
seed.png
6KB, 294x302px
Anyone seen or know anything like this? Seems to be almost the inverse of a seed of life.
>>
>>726325739
I would love to know a real competent mage but I dont. Not for a lack of trying either. If anyone out there wants to teach let me know.
>>
>>726326144
And who have you summoned?
>>
File: 777.jpg (13KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
13KB, 197x255px
Magic is another proof that whites are better than other races. Just look at how Western System of Magic is superior to all of them.
The Golden Dawn Order and its teachings is truly the jewel in the crown of esotericism.
>>
>>726326485
Remember when niggers in africa thought /pol/ was using witchcraft on them with ebola-chan?
>>
>>726326441
the elemental kings, and a few of the goetia.

I think the amount of internal power and your level of structural-spiritual development (stuff like dantiens) determines what level of communication you have when summoning.
>>
File: 405573.jpg (773KB, 787x1175px) Image search: [Google]
405573.jpg
773KB, 787x1175px
>>
>>726314175

do you have anything at all to back these ridiculous claims
>>
>>726326232
well you could try an ouija board, get a buddy so you have enough flux and ask. Just make sure to tell whoever you contact that it's time for you to part ways once you're done. Baby's first summon basically.
>>
File: 1457806472378.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
1457806472378.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>726326485
>The Golden Dawn Order and its teachings is truly the jewel in the crown of esotericism.

best be trollin
>>
>>726325897
>how are you supposed to measure this stuff outside of what you feel? Like organic technology or something?
It varies, but by and large measurements are taken by measuring something's affect on a ward. Now, the classical design for a ward is basically a shield or barrier to keep something in or out, but what if you took that shield and made it a hundred times smaller, out of something that's easily pierced, and put it inside a box with some mechanical parts? You'd have the aperature of a camera. Same theory with wards. We take a barrier capable of interacting with whatever given entity we're trying to observe,then find an analogous material that can still be affected by that entity (or more commonly the energies the entity is interfering with, just like how cameras are seeing an object's affect on the visible light spectrum, not the object itself) but is considerably less resistent than anything you'd use to build a protective ward. That's just one example, but the same principle applies across the board: find some non himan thing that the entity can interact with, then find a way to translate that interaction into data.

>>726325992
I've communicated with non human entities originating from outside what we'd percieve as a place within 4 dimensional space, yes. It's not actually that uncommon. Expensive, and difficult, but not uncommon, and getting cheaper and easier to do all the time. On top of that, I and plenty of other people have worked alongside nom himan entities in an academic setting. Humanity isn't alone on earth, and mow that we're overtaking many of our elders when it comes to discovery, some of them want on board this train. Plus you get tourists and wanderers. Inhumans aren't *that* uncommon. Granted, I've only actually personally met 2, but there are plenty of documented cases.
>>
>>726326812
Thelemite detected.
>>
>>726326747
My sister used one once. She never would talk about it so I think I might pass. I oddly enough once asked another about it entertaining the idea. The vehemently opposed the notion citing a past experience.
>>
>>726326485
And just look at hpw the modern scientific approach to magic has kicked the living shit out of every oldschool practice when it comes to actual results and advances.

... A method that was invented BY A MEXICAN, A BLACK DUDE FROM DALLAS, AND A SWEDE.
>>
>>726326898
no nigga, I'm independent. I pick, choose and take what works. Jeet kun do of magick basically
>>
>>726326944
That's because those people are wrapped up in the stories told to them by religion and movies. You do what you want tho.

You could try a salt circle and visualizing yourself made of steel or something.
>>
>>726326834
That's ingenious as far as measuring, you explained it very well. The more I hear about this, the more I think it's the future or at giving the old ways a run for it's money.

>It's not actually that uncommon. Expensive, and difficult

Your way is expensive and difficult bro, traditional way or at least traditionally based stuff is easy and often free. Just requires time.

Who have you summoned or worked with? Do you work with grimoires?
>>
>>726326944
D O
O

N O T
O
T

The kind of "magic" involved by ouija board is far from beeing "positive". Stay away from that shit
>>
>>726327593
Magick, is neither positive or negative. It's like a gun, it can be used for good or evil.

The reason ouija boards get a bad rep is because people don't know what they are getting into and they often come from religious backgrounds (brainwashing). So they assume when they do actually summon, it's fucin' satan and get scared.

If you have a fear of ouija boards, magick is not for you.
>>
>>726326944
i would highly not recommend this who knows what will come to
>>
I have never once in my life experienced anything magical, can someone tell me how

I don't care if I summon a nymph or demons just want some MAGIC
>>
>>726327928
magic isn't like in DnD or disney, it's fascinating, but boring, unless you perhaps get to the big leagues, but at that point it will consume your life
>>
>>726327816
Each person I have heard of having an experience with one was always of something aggressive and evil. Religion was not the reason why these people dont want to repeat what they experienced.
>>
>>726328051
you mean like magic tricks, yeah that sounds boring af
>>
>>726327858
>>726327593
This thread is full of pussies. I've been summoning shit since I got indoctrinated into shamanic ways at age 10. There's nothing to fear.

Demons want little more than to be entertained, if you stop being entertaining, they go away.
>>
>>726328147
how do you entertain them ?
>>
Is there any way to apply magic to your everyday life as far as interaction with other people or possibly some kind of way to use it among the everyday population
>>
>>726328147
Well then care to cite sources for education?
>>
File: 1346751537336.jpg (26KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
1346751537336.jpg
26KB, 423x600px
>>726309878
>>
>>726328190
Make an offer they enjoy the premise of, maybe they'll use you for entertainment by scaring you or some shit.

If you summon for a dumb reason, like curiosity, then don't be surprised if the demon finds some joy in making you cry like a child.
>>
>>726328199
yeah,

Next time you see someone you don't like, fart in their general direction
>>
>>726328199
A million. To many to go into here. Assuming this stuff is real.
>>
>>726328199
It's mostly a solitary intellectual thing.
>as far as interaction with other people
Laying hexes on people is not something I want to try.
>>
>>726328263
I just want to see one, I don't care if it rapes me with ogre dick
>>
>>726327380
>Your way
It's not "my way". Individualism may be a big part of many classical magic practices, but it isn't in academia.

>Who have you summoned or worked with?
Personally summoned? Pretty much nothing and no one. My work is largely based in designing and modifying ward structures for observation and sometimes containment, which doesn't involve much actual summoning. You could think of it as that an architect may design a house for a specific client's needs, but he's not the one making their guest list for parties.

As far as who I've interacted with, I've got two. One was a Lamaen (basically a several thousand year old "guardian spirit" who was giving a talk at a nearby facility about energy transfer outside of 3(4) dimensional space, and the other was a researcher I worked with at my second asignment whose demon "father" (more of a metaphysical sponsor and unwanted godfather, as she explained it) had caused a number of changes to her body and mind that very clearly knocked her out of the purely human classification. Honestly, I'm just an egghead who builds magic sensors and cages, I don't get the wide ecposure to the magical world some specfic researchers, enthusiasts, and response teams get.
>>
ITT: psychotic episodes and schizoparanoid personalities

Seriously, people, either get less crazy or more educated. This shit's hilarious, but it makes me fear for whatever society you're inserted in.
>>
>>726327928
How much time are you willing to invest?
>>
>>726328354
>see
Then prepare to be disappointed. I haven't seem them since I was a child. I saw one lesser spirit, and one major one. The major one just looked like a tall black shadow that would walk around. This was when I was much younger, and if you believe in this stuff, much more susceptible to seeing demons.

Pretty sure it's just because demons aren't afraid of kids and think they'll get some fun.

>>726328227
Just experience. If you summon something, give it a reason to be summoned.
>>
>>726328467
if magic is real then maybe everyday? Idk if I even believe this stuff
>>
>>726328147
Or ypu just come to the table properly prepared, and the demon can be your bitch, not the other way around. Demons may be scary, but there are 7 billion of us, and we have guns, cold iron, and the internet.
>>
>>726328467
Daily effort. Provided the results are worth it.
>>
>>726328147
>Demons want little more than to be entertained, if you stop being entertaining, they go away.

Who doesn't like a good conversation? But all entities want energy, aside from any personal agendas they want to pursue
>>
>>726328263
Who the fuck have you been summoning? EE?
>>
>>726328199
Using magic on the people around you is risky as fuck, because there are plenty of organisations, individuals, governments, and companies who will want to politely explain how things are if you fuck around with people, and "politely explain" can mean anything from an actual polite explanation of your error to a bullet in the skull.
>>
>>726328713
Only in the sense of using it in a negative way? What about a positive way?
>>
>>726328685
EE? I don't know your acronyms.

>>726328613
>Conversation
So you like talking with toddlers? Because that's what you are to something that is timeless.

>>726328553
Lay off the PCP.
>shoot a demon!!
You're a funny guy.
>>
File: 1346633960848.jpg (266KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
1346633960848.jpg
266KB, 1024x791px
Wielding a magic sword
>>
>>726328549
Good. Magic is just like any other complicatef study: if you want to get really good you're probably going to need 5-10 years of consistent study with a reputable institution, and WAY more time than that if you're trying to learn from one of those hippy "muh spiritual powah" types.
>>
>>726328713
So what your saying is the world has magic police and mafia that want to maintain magical dominance. If one actually becomes competent and overtly uses it we risk their wrath. Which begs the question why use a bullet?
>>
>>726328424
If I'm a legit mage and can summon, would it be possible to get work at one of these places you're talking about? Like a consultant or something?

Is there work in this field for people with degrees in biology or is it just what you were talking about prior (math, physics, etc)?

One final question, if I wanted to research jobs in this field what would I search for? What other companies would be hiring aside from GC?
>>
>>726328549
Hour a day can bring you a long way.
>>
Magic is bullshit.

Any "practitioners" of any magic, go ahead and lay out a spell I can do in my room right now that'll make something happen. None of this "practice for 10 years" bullshit or veiled deflections, that just means you're all virgins.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>726328810
Damn dude, lay off the propaganda. Did your weed dealer tell you about these immortal, ageless, all powerful spirits? Calm down son, people deal with these things every day.
>>
File: 1438445732560.jpg (556KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1438445732560.jpg
556KB, 2560x1600px
>>
>>726329021
>All powerful
Never described them that way. They just know more than most. Also ageless != timeless.
>>
>>726329008
Your ignorance is so loud.
>>
>>726328810
Enochian Entities

>So you like talking with toddlers? Because that's what you are to something that is timeless.

Toddlers can grow up and be just as smart as the grownup talking down to them.
>>
>>726329008
as it's been said before, real magick isn't "spells" and fireballs, you're quite ignorant of something you choose to mock.
>>
>>726328874
>magical dominance
More like the status quo.

>If one actually becomes competent and overtly uses it we risk their wrath.
They're WAY more worried about amatuers who stumble onto real power than they are of actually educated, competent practitioners. Most of the people that get jacked are just kids, teenagers or ealy 20's, who stumbled on to their magical talent, got too power hungry, abused it, and got complacent.

>Which begs the question why use a bullet?
Why not? They're cheap, efficient, everyone can use them, and they kill a human dead. Being able to call spirits and manipulate minds doesn't help you if you're getti g shot from half a mile away by a guy you never saw working for a group you never heard of.
>>
Thoughts?
>>
>>726329207
So what is "real magic?"
>>
>>726329138
I don't know what I summon. I feel compelled to speak, and the words that leave my mouth aren't any language I know. I'm complete monolingual. The words just happen.
>>
http://orig10. deviantar t.net/abcd/f/2017/047/8/6/the_psychonaut_field_manual_fourth_pdf_edition_by_bluefluke-d8rjuxc.pdf
>>
>>726329331
that's a board topic, but basically there is high and low magick.
low=asserting your will, practically anything could be consider low magick

High=seeking knowledge and enlightenment, this mainly consists of summoning nonphysical beings of various origin who are not only older than you, but smarter and more knowledgeable
>>
>>726328943
>If I'm a legit mage and can summon, would it be possible to get work at one of these places you're talking about? Like a consultant or something?
Totally possible.

>Is there work in this field for people with degrees in biology or is it just what you were talking about prior (math, physics, etc)?
Yup! Actually a lot of the work I've been doing over the past few months has been designing summoning aperatures with a microbiologist to summon colonies of outworld single celled organisms for experiments.

>One final question, if I wanted to research jobs in this field what would I search for? What other companies would be hiring aside from GC?
Okay, you know those seemingly pointless high difficulty brain teasers that a lot of think tanks and universities will put out? Yeah, some of those are basically try outs for magical work, specifically many of the ones that require esoteric knowledge of a field applied in ways that seemingly make no sense, with seemingly arbitrary rules to follow. I was hired by referral, but for example of of the guys I work with was hired because he solved what he thought at the time was just an electrical engineering problem in which you had to create a series of difficult and unorthodox calulations to solve what he later found out was the energy transfer rate of a low energy 4th dimensional structure ward.

Best advice? Do great in your classes, and try to stand out as someone who can adapt their thinking quickly and effectively. For obvious reasons the corps can't hire the traditional way, so they keep an eye open for people who fit the bill.
>>
>>726329350
Then how do you know what they are saying to you?
>>
>>726329350
Sounds like you aren't dialing, they are. If they are.
>>
>>726329331
This is what people claim it to be.

Nudging the universe be it people, events, or things in the way you want. Transcending the physical realm. Expanding ones senses and knowledge in unusual ways. In essence a thoroughly watered down version of godhood.

Im still waiting to have proof. Ive had some strange stuff happen but until I can do something like entrance people at will or astral project I will have my doubts. An example of such is making an effort for a person to be strangled and the next day they get hospitalized for a lung infection. They seemed fine two days later though. Never knew anything happened though until it was mentioned off offhandedly. (Trust me they deserved it.)
>>
>>726329670
I don't. I feel that energy, and wait for something to happen that provokes my action. These things have strange ways of guiding you. As I said previously, I saw some minor apparitions when I was younger - one of which was not experienced by myself alone. They have never spoken to me verbally, hence why I was perplexed at the notion.
>>
>>726329008
>Magic isn't real! If I can't reap it's rewards in a few minutes, it's fake,and don't try deflecting me by saying you need to study it over many years!
>[Mathematics] isn't real! If I can't reap it's rewards in a few minutes, it's fake,and don't try deflecting me by saying you need to study it over many years!
>[Physics] isn't real! If I can't reap it's rewards in a few minutes, it's fake,and don't try deflecting me by saying you need to study it over many years!
>>
>>726329666
nice trips,

thanks for replying, you've given me much to think about. Perhaps I won't do physical therapy after all.
>>
>>726329350
Summoning beings you aren't familiar with into your body is a terrible, terrible idea. This is what wards are for kiddies.
>>
>>726329590
Asserting my will in what way? And how do I do it? Moreover how do I learn to communicate with a non physical being? How do I even capture ones attention?
>>
>>726329933
And yet I'm still alive.

Maybe it's the reason I'm still alive. These things seemed to have nudged me vary carefully, piece by piece, in a direction. I don't know the outcome yet, but it is a direction.
>>
im glad to see im not alone fam
>>
>>726329977
Okay, just a heads up, when you're getting into magic there are going to be a lot of people trying to sell it to you as some pseudoreligious tripe about personal growth, mysticism, and rituals. Magic isn't religion, it isn't art, it isn't fucking yoga, it's a science. Try something, get your results, log them, figure out what caused them, and learn more over time. People who take a practical stance on magic end up working in their field, practicong real, tangible, physical magic. People who approach it as spiritualistic hippy dippy bullshit sit in their bedrooms chanting when they're not at their costco job, and insist that they can "really talk to spirits guys, look, it's making me speak in tongues, mandaba damba cadavra, IT'S WORKING!"
>>
Can someone explain this experience to me?

I taught myself to lucid dream. The first time I was successful I experienced a shockwave sensation starting at the front of my head and flowing like a wave to the back and down my spine. It's never happened again and I felt the aftermath of it for a few days.
>>
>>726330049
You know who else will do that? Drug dealers. Con men. Manipulative girlfriends.

Just opening up your mind and letting in whoever is like bending over and buttering up your ass in the redlight district: it might end well, but that's an ENORMOUSLY unlikely option.
>>
>>726330234
Okay so where do you recommend I start?
>>
>>726330300
Did you post in the wrong thread or do you think dreaming has something to do with magic?
>>
>>726329933
Sounds to me that he isn't summoning, but they are calling. All you can do is roll with it until you are able to gain control.

>>726330049
I've heard of people with stories similar to yours, they have become great. Assuming they follow their calling.

>>726329977
Asserting your will in anyway you want.
say you want a gf (we all do), anything that gets you a gf is magick. The best magick to get a gf is to go out and ask girls out on dates.
That's why low magick is so broad, because much of it isn't even thought of as magick.
There is low magick, that is thought of as magick, like sigils manipulating a person's qi, but I never really got into that.

You capture their attention by having energy for them. When you summon, it's an energy exchange. You give them what in my circles is referred to as jing (basically don't jerk off for a few days). As far as how to summon, I won't tell you how I do it, as it could reveal my school and perhaps my identity. Just do some research, read and google.
refer to this post>>726319831
>>
Also dont buy online crap unless you have the cash for it. People will sell you a $200 useless trinket or ritual and then do nothing if you let them.
>>
>>726330300
sounds like it could have just been sleep paralysis
>>
>>726330379
The dream is irrelevant the sensation physically happened
>>
>>726330300
that was just satan putting his cock in your souls anus. have fun in hell
>>
>>726330433
I've experienced sleep paralysis this wasn't it
>>
>>726330379
Honestly dreaming is the closest thing to magic that everyone experiences.
>>
>>726329933
Some of the stranger things I've experienced:
- Falling unconscious that has resulted in me avoiding something terrible
- Recognition in people trying to deceive me (actually saved my college grades)
- Seeing random snippets of other people's lives from a first person perspective; unfortunately only a few seconds at best, not enough to get a real bearing
- Memories of dying (and yet I'm clearly not dead); 2 are vivid and include memories of physical sensation

When I was a kid old people were fascinated with me, apparently I'd say all sorts of strange things that I never remembered afterwards.
>>
>>726330347
Best option? A degree in physics. Second best? Probably electrical engineering. Get some training in practical magic, just the quick and dirty shit, none of thar woo woo shamanism; if your teacher starts getting pseudoreligious with you or spells magic with a ck, tell him to fuck off and find a new one. The quick and simple stuff is all you need at first, your abilities will grow as you learn more about how energy moves from your classes.
>>
>>726330432
You literally don't need anything to summon or do magick, no circles, no chalk, no wand, no alter, nothing. You just need your self, although good books help you learn and grimoires help you know who and what you're calling
>>
>>726330597
what is a good book or grimoire? I want to talk to a dead friend
>>
>>726330437
I know exactly what your talking about. Who knows what it is. I was once told your spirit body detaches itself from your flesh when you go to sleep and that feeling is it suddenly returning. Others would claim its chi / life energy surging through you involuntarily. Im sure scientist claim its something else.
>>
>>726330591
What if I already have a degree in physics?
>>
>>726330425
>All you can do is roll with it until you are able to gain control.
Or ypu just use protection in the first place.

>>726330578
If by dreaming you mean science, then yes, I agree.
>>
>>726330591
the reason people spell magic with a ck, is to differentiate it from the shit david copperfield does.

What do you mean like practical magic? Like summoning?
>>
>>726329093
>>726329207
>>726329858

>deflecting like you know something

lma0 fam
>>
>>726330678
The post was pretty clear dude, but congratulations, you're 3/4ths of the way there.
>>
>>726330727
shut your pie hole muggle
>>
can ayy lmaos do majick?
>>
>>726330741
The post told me to learn practical Magic and I don't understand how I go about doing that.
>>
>>726330665
I don't think it works like that anon. Grimoires are usually books full of old gods.

I've considered trying to summon my dead father, but I'm very doubtful it would be successful or that I would even connect with him.
>>
>>726330727
Actually, one of those was a pretty solid response, and you ignoring it makes me think you were never looking for a conversation.
>>
>>726330780
depends which dimension they are from
>>
>>726330809
what about harry potter books
>>
>>726330780
good fucking question
>>
>>726330234
so what was your latest experiment mr Science guy ? :^)
>>
>>726330717
Does summoning seem practical to you? No, I mean the basic physical shit, like how to exert kinetic or thermal energy with your will, how to alter states of matter and shift dimensions relative to your own position in 4th dimensional space. That kind of thing may not seem too glorious or interesting, but combine it with an education in physics and the world is your kaleidoscope.
>>
>>726330977
putting hotpocket in for 4 more seconds
>>
>>726330809
Some have claimed (Christians) that demons can flawlessly imitate anyone and that the dead never speak with us. Its only demons pretending to be what they are not.

Once their was a story about a seance intended to summon a fictional person from a real place and time. They succeeded in the summon and received detailed accounts of the individuals life and accurate formerly unknown information about the place and era.
>>
>>726330977
I don't run experiments myself, I design the equipment used in doing them, as mentioned in these two posts

>>726329666
>>726326834
>>
wanna know the most powerful magic on /b/
>>
>>726331155
meme magic
>>
>>726329590
How do I proceed to summoning if I'm already asserting my will on things?
>>
>>726331195
You find an entity's Name and call it. Use protection though.
>>
>>726331088
how does it feel to lie on the internet?
>>
File: sage_16x9.jpg (34KB, 608x344px) Image search: [Google]
sage_16x9.jpg
34KB, 608x344px
>>726331194

pic related
>>
>>726330425
That calling is yet unknown to me; I do know however, that when I try to avoid this path, I am swiftly turned back by unthinkable circumstance. It's subtle, things that shouldn't happen, convenient little things that are a little too convenient to be true.

A link works two ways. They can call but I must be willing to answer. I could not speak back, if I so chose.

There are other conveniences, like despite having a troubled life, I never experience nightmares. It's strange.
>>
>>726331261
Sure, sure, magic is real, but governments and corporations never touch the stuff, yeah, you're right.
>>
>>726331044
Sounds like it could have been a thought creation, like an egregore or a tulpa. Or it could have just been an old entity who was watching back then and had a good imagination.

When you summon, your mind is relatively open to whom ever you have summoned, so they would have access to whatever info you have about the dead person.
>>
File: 17978600441_1baca4bb4f_k.jpg (380KB, 2048x1380px) Image search: [Google]
17978600441_1baca4bb4f_k.jpg
380KB, 2048x1380px
did rockefeller do magick to live as long as he did?
>>
>>726331195
You don't need to do both fyi

>>726331242
That's basically it, but the best protection is being respectful and not making any deals.
>>
>>726331353
Yeah i agree, just from personal success with magick, there is no way governments and companies are not doing this stuff. Shit logos are sigils, take the mcdonalds M for instance
>>
>>726331466
Stephen hawking probably did
>>
>>726331496
No, the best protection is *not* being naked and alone when you whistle up a totally unknown variable. Wards, wards, wards. Be respectful, yeah, but same deal as when you meet a stranger at night: offer neither insult nor weakness.
>>
>>726330782
Google it. A million sites willing to teach their beliefs for free. Who knows what works. As far as I can tell when you avoid the recipe book and try to understand the why of the recipe its this. The thoughts, will, beliefs, emotions, feelings, attention, expectations, and visualizations of yourself and others shape reality in ways not conforming with modern physics. Everyone has their own beliefs of the why and how but nearly all say its a mental thing. Unless they say it relies entirely outside of their power and is caused by an entity or force often unseen.

Some common key words for your search
Magick
wards
spells
amulets
sigils
runes
grimoire
book of shadows
athame
altar
tarot
psionic
psychic
qi gong
chi
orgone
hypnosis
psychology
banish
exorcize
ward
crystals
cleansing
wands
tools
places of power
sacred space
pentagram
familiar
astral projection
out of body experience
spirits
demons
lifeforce
gonna end the list here
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.