[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is your gender a choice if being gay isn't?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1052.jpg (113KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1052.jpg
113KB, 500x416px
How is your gender a choice if being gay isn't?
>>
>>726192308
How is your choice a gender if isn't gay being?
>>
Isn't that guy on the right from Harold and Kumar?
>>
>>726192308
Op you stupid fag. Pics argument makes no sense. I prefer mexican food too. Everyone does, its great.
>>
>>726192308
Who ever said gender was a choice?
>>
>>726193603
Nobody did, argument is nonsense.
>>
>>726193603

Can people who identify as Genderfluid (and are surrounded by people who humor their autistic delusions) not basically choose what gender they want to be and be humored?

What about those people?
>>
File: 1457709885127.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1457709885127.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>726192308
>>
>>726193769
They have some sort of mental defect of a strange ideology but are very, very minuscule in number and don't apply at all to the general populous.
>>
>I don't conform to gender norms
>by doing things, wearing clothes, and acting like
>previously disregarded gender norms.
>>
File: IMG_1138.jpg (410KB, 1280x1762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1138.jpg
410KB, 1280x1762px
>>
>>726194059

If you humor the people who are "genuinely" genderfluid (if such a thing even exists, I'm banking on na, personally) then eventually, as more and more people come out as "genderfluid" for their own convenience, we can EASILY get to the point where gender is no less a choice than the clothes we choose to put on for that day.

Am I saying that that's bad? Maybe not necessarily, but it does mean that if you humor one, you fall into the trap of having to humor them all, no matter what, and within that is where I believe being morally obligated to believe that gender is a choice lies.
>>
>>726194188

This shit triggers me so hard
>Girl
>a female child

>Female
>of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs

Let's change the definitions of words so that they fit our narrative, though
>>
>>726192572
Finally someone puts it in terms I can understand
>>
>>726194666
Congratulations
You are literally the devil
>>
File: IMG_1137.jpg (826KB, 950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1137.jpg
826KB, 950x1307px
>>726194642
>>
>>726195013
Kys troll.
>>
>>726192637
this is the only thing I care about, too
I read it in his voice
the guy on the left looks like my roommate minus 80 lbs, too
that didn't help when reading that line, either
>>
>>726194504
But that isn't going to happen, people almost always identify with the gender that matches their sex, and if not that then simply the opposite. There's no added convenience to being genderfluid. That's like claiming that as bisexual people are accepted more, people will all just start being sexually attracted to both sexes because it's more "convenient". Accepting the few that there are is out of my option to not be causing problems for others unless it's justified.
>>
>>726195013
Car 1: "What do you mean I have Ford parts, I'm a Chevy!"
>>
>>726195168

>But that isn't going to happen
Hahahahaha

Twenty years ago they said that about Gay Marriage, now all of these degenerate subgroups are piggybacking off of the gay movement's momentum, like "trans rights" and shit. We've gotten to the point where we're unironically humoring men who say that they're women and vice-versa. Are you really suggesting that there is no further down the slope we can go? Are you genuinely this naive?
>>
File: face1000.jpg (203KB, 1024x880px) Image search: [Google]
face1000.jpg
203KB, 1024x880px
>>726194188
>>726195013
Hey guys, look at me for a second.

Any time you see a picture by this artist, just don't click on it. You can see it a mile away.
>>
>>726192308
That image makes no sense. Conservatives are the ones who believe homosexuality is a choice.
>>
>>726195284
What do you mean cars aren't humans because they don't have brains and complex structures that are often incorrectly developed and can lead to mismatched parts? Oh, I guess a car isn't actually a living, thinking being made up of billions of microorganisms, each extremely complex.
>>
File: 1465572453882.jpg (119KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1465572453882.jpg
119KB, 620x349px
It's amazing how so many people are experts is psychology
>>
>>726195168
>There's no added convenience to being genderfluid.
Let's see if that's true..
>sign up as a woman for sporting competitions because it would be easier for you
>identify as a woman on a resume for hiring purposes, since every company and their mother at this point is looking to "diversify" by hiring more women
>Identify as a woman so that you don't have to sign up for selective service
>Identify as a man for everything else because you're actually not a faggot and want to get that pussy

We can go on, finding little benefits that either sex tends to get legally or societally and exploit them. I just listed the few woman ones off the top of my head.
>>
>>726195923
It's amazing how people still respect psychology, being what it is today.
>>
>>726195013
literally all of /b/ tho, remember the feminine penis
>>
>>726195772

>What is reading comprehension
This is what the picture is saying. Hence the quotation marks about "choose" on the liberal side.
>>
>>726195543
I'm suggesting that gays and transgender people are actually a substantial number of people who can be verified to have the differences that they do have. Go retake high school, you dumb cunt. They've studied this. We're acknowledging men who say they're women because they can't help it because they have the wrong fucking brain structure for their sex.
>>
>>726195772
The image is bait. The whole thread is bait. I see more idiocy on the conservative side in reality, than in practice. Then again, it is like the extremists of both sides to love oversimplifying ideologies because they can't scrounge up enough brainpower to take an objective stance in any argument. Because that would require thinking.
>>
>>726196146
>They've studied this

Who is they and where is the evidence? genuine e question. Did you ask it yourself? Who exactly is "acknowledging men who say they're women because they can't help it because they have the wrong fucking brain structure for their sex."?
>>
>>726192308
Being gay is a choice. You are born as either male or female gender. An abnormality can occur in which the fetus has both sets of genitalia or other chromosomal imbalances, but you are either male or female. People can express their sexual desires in more varied ways than this however, including fetishizing inanimate objects and/or other life forms outside of their species.
>>
>>726196398
But if being gay is a choice why do people kill themselves when they realize they "choose" to be gay?
>>
>>726195772

The liberal on the left is implying that being gay or straight isn't a choice hence
>'choose'

The guy on the right is saying that being straight is as much of a choice as liking mexican food, and like anything else, you can be conditioned to have a preference to certain types of food just like you can be conditioned to have a preference toward one gender or the other
>>
>>726192308
More like:

Why do we have to respect predispositions more than we respect choices in this new world?
>>
>>726192308
Wouldnt being gay go against biology? Arent humans after thousands of years and evolution and what not, hardwired to be attracted to the opposite sex?
>>
>>726196624

>trying to rationalize the logical processes of people who KILL themselves

You stop to consider that these people might have something else wrong with them besides just who they choose to dick or get dicked by?

Why do post-op transgender people have the highest suicide rates of any group that we've ever heard of, even if they live in perfectly accepting homes and areas where people validate their gender identity?

Oh right, because they're fucking crazy, and they need actual psychiatric help, not handholding that tells them their delusions are actually true.
>>
>>726196740
Sometimes the wiring is fucked up. That can lead to you being gay or to you snapping and killing a lot of people. For some reason only one of those are illegal.
>>
>>726196398
In prison, all kinds of things suddenly become a choice. Being a woman in a mens prison is a popular one. Sucking dick is pretty big. Some people will go gay for a Little Debbie Snack.
>>
>>726196344
http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnhum.2014.00650/full

read something once in a while,
>>
>>726196624
It's probably like when people kill themselves for "choosing" to do drugs. They realize that they've ruined their life, and since they also recognize how much pleasure they derived from something that ultimately ruined their life, they decide to end it.
>>
>>726196854
So is this to say that someone whos gay has a "mutated" brain? The way I'v been thinking about it is lets say its complete fact that humans should have 2 arms, anyone born with any more or less are abnormal and mutated. So, if were hardwired to be straight, anything otherwise would mean that persons brain is abnormal?
>>
>>726196833
Trans people kill themselves because they loathe the fact that they are not the other gender. Any person that subscribes to the idea of reincarnation is making a logical decision to end their own life and re-roll. It's a beautiful thing because it seems wrong but it can neither be morally nor logically disputed. We don't know enough about consciousness or what happens when we die, and we know too well the pain that it takes to be alive when you are so entrenched in misery that you can't even be comfortable in your own skin.
>>
>>726196967

...So being transgender IS a mental disorder?
>>
>>726192308
Guy on the right worked for obama and is a total lefty
>>
>>726197335

I'd like to revisit my previous statement, then:
>Oh right, because they're fucking crazy, and they need actual psychiatric help, not handholding that tells them their delusions are actually true.
>>
>>726196856
Right, you're either choosing to get your shit pushed in while you're awake, or choosing to get your shit pushed in while you're comatose, lying on the grimy concrete with a concussion, maybe a stab wound. Everything is a choice, nothing is a choice.
>>
>>726197350
Yes. And the cure to that illness is death.
>>
>>726197299
Yes
>>
>>726197523

Tbh I'm okay with this

They're still fucking nuts, though.
>>
>>726197299
Every person is a different mutation from every other person. As is every species. The atomic/amino-acid building blocks of DNA are the same for every species, though they are simply arranged differently for a pig than a daisy. Homosexuality is 50% nature, 50% nurture. If you had a blind fold on, and some convincing trap boy sucked your cock, you would be none the wiser, and when gay boys start fooling around, they're just horny and would probably fuck the family dog if no one was around. The mutation with almost all gay people is that they're super horny.
>>
>>726196967
>http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnhum.2014.00650/full

Professor Gina Rippon says that men and women's brains are wired the same. She's one of those gender is a social construct types, and a feminist.

Rebecca M. Jordan-Young wrote a book about the same subject and is also a feminist.

Anelis Kaiser is also a feminist and self described "queer", also makes an argument that there are no little to no difference and it's a social construct.

Cordelia Fine argues the same thing and is, you guess it, a feminist.

Are you seeing a pattern yet?
>>
>>726198045

>Queue image of sweating guy choosing with button to push

>Women are different from men and we can tell that Trans people are actually the wrong gender brain in the wrong gender body
>There's no difference between men and women and gender is a social construct

>Pick one
>>
>>726197793

Yes. People should be much more accepting of death. I have affectionately started saying "when I re-roll" as per considering my demise. Everything is transient, everything is always changing. For all I know, these people may be coming from a past life where they indeed were the opposite gender, or a worm or a fox or whatever the fuck.. but here, a denial of the apparent reality is most definitely fucking nuts.
>>
File: IMG_1139.jpg (369KB, 840x973px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1139.jpg
369KB, 840x973px
>>
>>726198163
Hey, that's their argument. Not mine. That's what anon linked and that's what these people think on subject.

I personally think that men and woman are very different. There are only two genders. Trans people are usually mentally ill, the poor things. Feminism is a cult and that the social sciences as a whole are barely a science. A sometimes useful tool at most. It's to open to bias and feminist, for example, clearly show.
>>
>>726198772
>Hey, that's their argument. Not mine.
I'm aware. I was supporting your post.
>>
>>726198954
I know you are, I'm just commenting further.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170320-033820.jpg (466KB, 1416x1582px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170320-033820.jpg
466KB, 1416x1582px
Kal Penn, Conservative?

> Associate Director in the White House Office of Public Engagement / Obama administration
>>
>>726195961
>win female sports courage award first year being woman
Another thing men do better
>>
>>726192308
But the argument is that your gender isn't a choice. That trans people are born with mismatched bodies.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.