[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a literally perfect girl who lives across my house.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 13

File: tumblr_mrajea4fK11s0xrqjo1_500.gif (471KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrajea4fK11s0xrqjo1_500.gif
471KB, 500x207px
There is a literally perfect girl who lives across my house. I'm covered in burns on most of my face and body. And I've fallen for her really hard. I've ended up stalking her on Facebook or even through the window. I've even memorized her daily schedule. And in all honesty I feel terrible about it, this is the first time I've been obsessed to the point of feeling psychotic.

This is a little update on my issue. I posted about this a few days ago, and since my post got a ton of attention, some of you might remember me.

I saw her at 4 am last night, returning home obviously drunk. I got down there and asked her if she needed help with anything.
She told me that some asshole put cigarette ash in her drink while she was not looking, and she could barely stand up. So I helped her get to her apartment, and she invited me inside for a coffee. I denied at first, but she insisted and said she's feeling lonely, so I accepted.
It's funny, because so far you think I entered a drunk girl's house and raped her. No I didn't. We just drank coffee together and talked, she was really friendly and nice even after the effect of achohol was gone and I really couldn't believe I was in her house chatting with her.

Now than I got to know her I can't decribe how happy I am, but my obsession with her worries me more now than ever. I don't know where this could lead me.

Pic related (self-deprecating joke).
>>
IDIOT, YOU HAD THE PERFECT CHANCE TO RAPE HER!!! IS YOUR BRAIN BURNT TOO??
>>
File: 23.jpg (192KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
192KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>726115279
Gtfo with your furry bullshit
>>
>>726115276
And you think your brain isn't? Autistic rapist fuck.
>>
>>726115449
whatever you say freddy
>>
>>726115360
How new are you?

Stop existing, you dumbshit.
>>
That bitch is all in for burnt jerky dick. No sane person would let a walking corpse in their house at 4 am
>>
>>726114814

OP I would suggest being very casual with her, in passing greet her, don't creep too much. She obviously likes your company if she invited you in. See if you can keep hanging out, and something will probably happen from there.
>>
>>726115569
How is "stop existing" an offense in the first place? Full retard mode: on
>>
>>726114814
Just tell her how you feel, if she doesn't feel the same it will easier to move on than wondering what could have been
Life is short my friend, start living
>>
>>726115598
Yeah, I'll try to do that, thanks for being normal unlike everyone else who replied.
Maybe she doesn't like my company, maybe she was so drunk she thought I'm Deadpool. She posts a ton of Deadpool on Facebook. Heh...
>>
>>726114814
Do you even know her? From what I'm reading you've talked to her once? She's probably not as great as you think. Get to know her and find out for yourself.
>>
>>726115783
I dont expect her to be into me in the first place. I've never been overly clingy in my life and I don't understand what's gotten into me now.
>>
>>726115952
We talked for 4 hours non-stop about pretty much everything that has been on her mind. We have talked before, but just a little. She talked damn fine and smart for someone so drunk.
>>
>>726115693
He meant Kys you 6 piece chicken mcNobody. Christ why are there so many newfags lately.
>>
>>726115594
I'd rather be a walking corpse than a grown up man who still lives in his mom's basement, making fun of strangers on the internet.
>>
>>726116228
Are you implying that "kill yourself" should offend me? That shit is older than the earth, get creative.
I'm definitely not nobody, and it's hillarious if you think that calling me a nobody makes you someone.
>>
Let's see that crispy bacon face son
>>
>>726114814
gg friend!

You're well on your way to being her friendzoned burn victim she keeps around to feel better as she tells herself she doesn't judge people on looks while banging 37 dudes who look infinitely better than you could ever hope to.
>>
>>726115870
Perfect! Wear a deadpool costume when you rape her.
>>
>>726116134
I'm saying though, 1 real conversation and some chit chat here and there isn't a lot. But shit, if you really like her, ask her out some time. Don't be creepy about it, you know, just casually ask her if she wants to go see a movie or whatever. Good luck mate.
>>
>>726116423
No way man, you never know what someone could do to your pics on 4chan. Plus, I don't want anyone who knows me to see this post.
>>
File: GC7192.jpg (232KB, 504x900px) Image search: [Google]
GC7192.jpg
232KB, 504x900px
show your face op
>>
>>726114814
>I'm covered in burns on most of my face and body.
Skin grafts and stem cell therapy dude, that shit will be gone in 6 months.
>>
>>726116436
Yeah that would be fine by me if I somehow stop seeing her as a woman. Imagine everyone's face when they found out my friend is a 10/10 belly dancer.
>>
>>726115279
could please someone explain to me why /b/ is so obsessed with this particular picture? it gets posted all the time!
>>
>>726114814
Are you a woman or perhaps one of those "traps"?
>>
>>726114814
if you really don't want to post your face, at least give a face that is similarly burnt so we can get an idea.
>>
>>726116758
>please explain why /b/ is so obsessed with [memes].
she has nice feets
>>
>>726116501
I'll wear a deadpool costume at your funeral
>>
>>726116522
I know how to talk to a woman, I'm not normally some antisocial creep. I've had enough relationships before. Maybe I'll do that some time.
>>
>>726116134
>>726116522
Also, your burns or whatever do not matter at all. Honestly, if she's worth it she is able to see past superficial shit like that. If she can't, well then she was never worth it in the first place.
>>
>>726116883
I'm already dead, newfriend
>>
>>726116868
yeah okay.. how is this meme called? autistic wine pouring wolf furry?
>>
>>726116652
Ha, I've had plenty of that throughout the years. If it only were as easy as you think. Skin grafts and stem cell therapy work within 6 months only on minor and shallow burns
>>
>>726116758
I don't know either.
>>
>>726116714
They'd just be trying to bang her.

One of them might succeed. Also, if her name is Isabel, I'm already banging her.
>>
>>726116777
I'm a man. Traps disgust me
>>
>>726114814
Just don't push her too much.
>>
>>726117174
let it go beef jerky
>>
File: pepe-toast-wine.png (59KB, 520x484px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-toast-wine.png
59KB, 520x484px
>>726116978
good one!

> obsessed to the point of feeling psychotic
> I don't know where this could lead me
> I'm not normally some antisocial creep
>>
>>726116814
Okay since the girl I'm talking about seems to like Deadpool like I mentioned before, take as an example his face in the movie and the Deadpool 2016 comic series. I'm too lazy to search through gory pictures to find something similar to me right now, but that's more or less my case. Lots of burns, no har, and no missing facial features of limbs.
>>
>>726116998
You're right, I agree, although I don't expect her to be attracted to me.
>>
>>726117136
No that's not her name, not that I'd cry if it were.
>>
>>726117099
Hi, I'm a research biologist working at a national lab. It's not my department so I don't know all that much about it, but some of my colleagues are working on crazy shit that will eventually be applicable to burns, even well after the fact.

tl;dr, inorganic biocompatible scaffolding which prevents scar tissue from forming. One of the things they really want to bring to human testing with 10-15 years is a process that involves the same tech, seeded with cultured cell populations from the patient's own tissues.
>>
>>726117041
Yeah, pretty much. It's kind of a forced meme at this point, but it gets posted in any thread containing the following topics:

>10/10 girls
>ylyl
>feet thread
>anything furry
>fetishes

>>726117099
Bullshit. If you're getting consistent, (current) stem cell therapy and rehab, you can take a crispy, useless hand and turn it into something pretty normal looking in 5 and a half months, speaking from experience. Modern stem cell therapy can make you heal cuts and tears like fucking wolverine, and while it's not quite as good with burns, it helps.
>>
>>726114814
If you can talk naturally with her without making her scared it means that you have a chance. What I am trying to say is that you have enough self control to not show your obsession
>>
>>726117393
Dude, I have a normal social life, friends and a very good job. I'm a creep with her but I'm not a creep in general. At least I admit my mistakes.
>>
>>726117617
That's amazing, if you're not trolling.
>>
>>726117617
10-15 years? Dude, you know that you can get that skingun cell mist shit in germany right now, right? Are you just in the US? I know US researchers were totally hamstrung back in the 90's with congress's bans on stem cell research.
>>
>>726117474
Real attraction comes from personality, not looks. but she's got to get to know you first of course. Make it happen.
>>
>>726117620
Treatment has helped me a lot, although it hasn't done anything miraculous. I got my burns from an accident when I was 3, now I'm 33. Technology wasn't that good back then.
>>
>>726114814
>play Katawa Shoujo
>follow a guide to get the good Hanako route
>get her to do the same
>profit

It sounds like your girl is not super judgemental and honestly you sound well adjusted, OP. Just a red blooded male. As long as you act normally around her, a little obsession behind the scenes honestly isn't a problem. You'll have a ton of people telling you it's better not to feel/act the way you are, but why? Why bother fighting your biology every moment of the day? Just as long as you don't invade her space without her permission or make her feel uncomfortable, there's literally nothing wrong.

In the meantime, of course don't go for "admitting your feelings" right away like some anons have suggested. Autism. Just spend more time with her. Invite her to cool shit. Hang out. Talk more often. Just be a human being. It'll be obvious to her you're into her. You just have to listen to the signals yourself and see if there's potential for more than friendship or if that's all she's willing to go for. If she "friend zones" you (for lack of a better term), then you'll get over it and still probably have a pretty cool friend. It's just a time issue at that point.
>>
Boy what do u look like
>>
>>726117695
I have to admit I'm very good at pretending everything is okay. I can even hide arousal almost completely at most times.
>>
>>726118071
I'll try, thanks
>>
>>726117099
Bullcrap.
Stem cell therapy heals burns exceptionally well over an extended time.
>>
File: gips.jpg (124KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
gips.jpg
124KB, 640x524px
i'm counting on you to have a beautiful friendship and a broken heart.

do the right thing burnbro
>>
>>726118200
Everyone thinks they can - trust me, they/you can't as well as you think ;)
>>
pics faggot
>>
>>726114814
Well my honest advice is to just be yourself and be normal, You may not give yourself enough credit, Having burns on your face might make you lose confidence in yourself but please know that not all girls want a "perfect" man. Be yourself and become her friend. Maybe more than a friend. Stop letting any negative thought on yourself define you.

BUT
If you decide to continue down the path you're going, my advice is to not let the obsession make you do anything you will truly regret. So be careful..
>>
Kek i can share my little creep story. was friends with a girl for 2 years and i went through her old (~3 years old) facebook pictures and i liked some of them. i lurked all her pictures and while doing it she asked me jokingly on skype if i stalk her because i look at her old pictures. said something like "oh fuck, the likes detected me stalking you". friendship intensified and led to short "relationship".
>>
>>726115279
nice feet
>>
>>726115279
also nice feet
>>
>>726118071
>Real attraction comes from personality, not looks.
Eh... Yes and no. Let's be real here, personality is absolutely paramount, no argument there, but a girl might have the best personality in the world, but if she looks like Freddy Kruger I'm not going to fuck her. I'd be her friend, sure, but are you even going to be able to get hard?

>>726118081
That's fair, and I may have jumped on you before thinking things through. From a mechanical standpoint a hand is fairly simply compared to the face. I've still got some nerve damage so my hand has occasional twitches and jerky movements (probably about 75% functionality), and if we're talking about the face, where you have even more nerves, and where twitchy movements is rather disconcerting. Still, there's some cutting edge meical shit that might help you out. I'm not a doctor, so I might be talking out of my ass here, but most of the people I work with are rich as hell and constantly getting hurt, so I see a lot of fast recoveries, a lot of which comes down to great rehab an stem cell therapy.
>>
>>726118134
Yes she does seem like a very good person. I might try to get to know her a little more if this feeling doesn't go away at all. I don't want to be obsessed with her because it's soul-consuming for me, but also because I don't want to do anything to her I would regret. I mean, I can handle myself just find and I'd never hurt her, but I've heard of other obsessed people losing control eventually, and that scares me.
>>
>>726115870
dude. you're so in. if you don't have a deadpool skinsuit already (and you should, burn victim) get one. You just act a little wacky around her and it'll be dick city.
>>
>>726118383
She didn't seem to notice though, so that's fine by me.
>>
>>726118406
Thank you, I'm trying.
I wouldn't hurt her in any way, but I've heard of obsessed people losing control before, and the thought of it scares me.
>>
>>726118805
jesus OP you didn't tell us your erection muscles got singed. if you have to give her the dick, it's gonna have to be a strap-on. make sure to keep asking her "a-are you there yet. no? ok baby tell me when you cum"
>>
>>726115783
You can't just approach a girl, or anyone else, and her them that you love her out of blue.
>>
>>726118616
>are you even going to be able to get hard?
There's a difference between love and lust mate.
>>
>>726119040
Well you *can*, it's probably just a terrible idea.
>>
>>726114814
when you're ugly your only hope is to be the coolest and most fun dude to be around. just be perfect in every way. by that i don't mean showing up at her door in a tux with fedora, chocolate and roses, singing "bessa me mucho" to her while on one knee. i mean just be cool and fun to be with, be the dude she always want to hang out with.

if you can't sneak into her pants, sneak into her heart first. the danger is of course that if you fuck up you'll end up as the bestfriend who gets to hold her hand as the handsome dudes are plowing her on a daily basis. but played right, she might ignore that you look like freddy krueger.

alternatively, just do like in your gif. that would be funnier.
>>
>>726116308
You're a walking corpse that sits up at night posting on 4chan about how he's a stalker.
>>
>>726116868
*paws
>>
>>726114814
ahh. reminda me of my childhood. if it just started prepare for years of torture... she probably thinks youre a creep. Sont let that get you down op. learn to live your own life and dont pay much attention to others
>>
>>726118959
Joke's on you, I'd let her do me with a strap on if that's how she gets off.
>>
>>726118648
"Losing control" is probably just an emotional outburst. Worst case scenario is a yelling fit, unless you're a retard. Even if you scream at her directly and totally scare her away, problem solved in the end, no? Besides, you're a burn victim. People with nothing similar aren't allowed to stay mad at people like you. It's a social thing. You could even just apologize and explain where you're coming from after that ("I'll never know what it might've been like to meet you without any burns, and that frustrates me to no end," and other bullshit excuses for your outburst to drum up enough empathy/ pity to at least not keep it "creepy"), and there'll be no real long term consequences. It might even be like one of her drama movies and she might like it, after the fact. Women are weird.

Don't let stories of psychos "losing control" give you an excuse to go off the deep end, anon. Drunk people who aren't used to it often act much more drunk than they are, because social "understanding." They're given an excuse to act out, so they take it. Just be wary and don't let that happen here, man. Don't let fear paralyze you OR influence your thinking.
>>
File: dumb cucumber maymay.jpg (161KB, 472x1061px) Image search: [Google]
dumb cucumber maymay.jpg
161KB, 472x1061px
>>726117620
where the fuck did that furry meme come from though? it's not even funny, it's not annoying either for that matter. i just scroll past it, often not even noticing it. what's the point?
>>
>>726119085
I agree.
>>
>>726119085
Chocolate and peanut butter. Best together. Not sure I could really fall all the way in love with someone without fucking each other and loving it.

>>726119272
No, nice feets is part of the meme.
>>
>>726116501
Underrated post
>>
>>726119253
Good, but you're on 4chan at night calling me a walking corpse, so you're probably not any better
>>
>>726119282
I don't think she'd invite me over if she thought I'm a creep
>>
>>726118648
might as well just go all out phantom of the opera on her. start playing the organ loud at night during thunder storms, wear a mask and cape, when she sees you scream "don't look at me!" and then storm back inside and play loud as it pours down outside. she's bound to find an interest in you.
>>
>>726116588
Underrated
>>
>>726119434
>No, nice feets is part of the meme.
no
>>
>>726119586
Not him, but do you get to reference Fallout all the time and call people smoothskins, OP?
>>
>>726114814
It's all about the money, man. I have severe acne scarring and a literal knife scar on my face; I look like someone dragged me face down off the back of a moving truck when I was a kid, but I still get laid whenever I want because I make $250k USD a year. Even fat, ugly, boring neckbeards can get all kinds of women who "really love them" if you have enough cash.
>>
>>726119404
I don't want to scare anyone away, and I hate being pitied on.
I doubt I'll lose control, but even on my previous thread everyone said I'm going to end up a rapist and it made me feel like shit.
>>
>>726119677
I want this to happen so god damn bad.
>>
>>726119677
All of my wat.
>>
>>726119773
No but sometimes I wear a tricorn hat and pretend I'm Hancock.
>>
>>726119434
>Not sure I could really fall all the way in love with someone without fucking each other and loving it.
Love can create lust. I don't think lust can create love.
>>
>>726119854
I have money and a very good job but I'm not looking of some bitch who wants me just for the money.
>>
FUCK OFF
>>
>>726120390
Genius reply. Wtf...
>>
>>726119918
>>726120080
first date:
https://youtu.be/-JaeBxYCI9k

>"jeez, you're apartment is really huge..."
>"that's not the only thing that's hu... i mean yes... yes it is."
>>
>>726120254
>I don't think lust can create love.
Then you haven't been with the right person. I've had chicks I fell in love with after one night. You end up in bed and she's so mind blowingly, earth shatteringly good, but still loving and honest, with no pretense or faking it, you're both genuinely into each other and you finish in a way that just destroys you both, and ten minutes later you come to and she's lying in your arms and you're just staring pure, animal, chemical *love* into each other's eyes... It's totally possible to fall in love because of sex.
>>
>>726120539
No, no it's not. ;)
>>
>>726120581
sometimes you also fall in love because she's the only chick who wants to touch your dick.
>>
>>726120320
The money doesn't have to be the only thing that keeps them there, it just means they'll at least consider you when otherwise they'd ignore you. Last year I was dating this instagram model who *only* considered me because I paid off her student loans, and she didn't even try to hide that fact, but after a few dates, a lot of sex, and finding out we actually had a lot in common, we ended up dating for several months, and only broke up because she wanted to move back home and I wasn't interested in leaving the country.

Yeah, at first I thought she was just some bimbo I was dropping a few thousand dollars to fuck for a month, but then over time I found out she was a really nice, sweet, intelligent girl who loves a lot of the same things I do. We aren't having sex anymore, but we text each other almost every day.

Money can't replace a personality, but it *can* shine a spotlight on that personality, to allow people who would otherwise overlook it to then notice you.
>>
>>726119884
>I don't want to scare anyone away
>I hate being pitied on

Then don't fuck up. I was only describing the realistic worst case scenario of you "losing control" unless you let your interpretation of "psychotic" color your actions like some kind of mong. Just don't fuck up and "lose control" and you'll be fine.

>even on my previous thread everyone said...

Dude, fuck that. This is /b/.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Don't trust or believe half of the shit you read on here. I'm even treating your story as a thought exercise rather than believing it. If you're seriously worried about it, find a fucking professional to talk to instead of asking the rejects of the internet.

Maybe you said something worse in your last thread, but again, you just sound like a red blooded male who's met a suitable partner to me. Of course you have to play it differently than you feel in a civilized society, but the way you feel is not a problem. If it was, the human race would've died off long ago.
>>
>>726120539
I laughed way harder than I should have.
>>
>>726120188
best convention cosplay and halloween costume detected
>>
>>726120581
>I've had chicks I fell in love with after one night.
Do you still love any of them?

I'm saying, I know the feeling you're describing, but that shit ain't love my friend.
>>
>buy rape whistle
>when you see her blow it as loud as you can
>then say "we both know what's coming, i already used the rape whistle so you won't have to"
>rape
>>
>>726120919
No offense, but paying her student loans to get laid sounds desperate and pathetic to me. My condition is not so horrible that people can't stand looking at me, I've had plenty of good relationships before and they weren't for the money, although I never say "no" when I like a woman and I love buying them stuff.
>>
>>726120943
I guess you're right.
>>
>>726121148
>Do you still love any of them?
Yup! My current girlfriend and I met like that. Late night at a convention, we're both tired and buzzed, we end up fucking like animals even though we didn't know each other's names and spent the next 7 days within 5" of each other at all times.

>but that shit ain't love my friend.
Eh... Yes and no. I kind of see what you're saying, but I think you're simplifying it a bit too much. Ultimately love is just a chemical reaction, and if you get that kind of simple, animal love out of sex, it can be a springboard for long-term, life mate style love, which is what I think you're talking about.

This conversation kind of has the handicap that "love" is a rather broad and occasionally vague term.
>>
Lemme see ur burnt face op
>>
>>726121151
I wouldn't rape her or hurt her in any way
>>
>>726121514
No, sorry but I wouldn't trust a photo of me on 4chan
>>
>>726120919
>paid off her student loans
>dating for several months
so basically you bought an extremely overpriced whore for a few months.

>at first I thought she was just some bimbo I was dropping a few thousand dollars to fuck for a month
protip: that's exactly what you did.
>>
>>726121639
top kek
>>
>>726121497
Who would you rather be with, a hot but super fucking annoying childish whiny bitch, or an ugly super nice considerate etc girl?

You obviously found someone you also really like, that's great, but its her personality that you love, her looks are just a nice extra.
>>
>>726116588
kek
>>
>>726121274
>paying her student loans to get laid sounds desperate and pathetic to me
To be honest it was just prostitution with a thin veil of it being otherwise. She didn't want to just take money for sex, but if I paid off the last $9k of her debt, then invited her to come stay with me for three weeks. If I'd just paid an escort for two weeks of sex, I'd be looking about $500-750 per day, so we'll meet in the middle and call it $12,600 for three weeks, compared to the 900$ I spent.

Ultimately, it was just hiring an escort, with unforseen benefits.

>>726121639
Actually it was a good deal, see above.
>>
>>726121520
>buy rape whistle
>when you see her blow it as loud as you can
>throw yourself down on the ground and scream "help! please don't rape me!"
>unzip pants
>pull them off
>"no! no! help!"
>*winks*
>grabs her hand and puts it on dick
>"please no!"
>get raped
>>
>>726121881
That's $9000 not 900.
>>
>>726121387
Be kind. Be funny. Be reliable. Be around her. Focus on that fact that you don't want to hurt her and you won't ever do any irreparable harm. Unless you're actually psychotic, in which case DO seek out a professional. But I doubt that's the case and I doubt you seriously think it's the case.

Maybe she'll fall for you, maybe she won't. That describes every guy's interaction with women. Either way, you'll always have Hanako.
>>
>>726121881
To be honest she was so fucking dumb to let a stranger stay with her for 3 weeks just because he payed her. Trust nobody
>>
>>726121881
or you could do like i do: pay nothing. get two years of all you can eat bonking.
>>
>>726121917
Hahahaha, I'd let her rape me gladly
>>
File: attachment.jpg (14KB, 390x292px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
14KB, 390x292px
>>726116758
today when a bunch of autists decide that something is funny, it becomes a meme, no matter how fucking stupid it is

like that sucking a log of shit out andy sixx' asshole thing, its like the epitome of autism but when someone's had the trouble of spamming it in /b/ for months on end it finally catches on, even when nobody really likes it, basically memes can be forced nowdays, it just needs autistic amount of effort wich no normal person with heatly daily routines cannot muster due to the simple fact that they do not spend that much time online.
>>
>>726121968
I'm not psychotic. Even though what I'm doing is not normal, I've never had such problems in my life.
And what's with Katawa Shoujo and that Hanako girl? Can you explain?
>>
>>726121820
You keep trying to make this into an ultimatum, like I have to pick just one to prioritize, but I hate to break it to you, hot people have personalities too. Yeah, there are vapid bitchy cunts who think the world owes them because they've got a nice pussy, but there are also plenty of bitter, resentful ugly bitches who like to play the victim and complain all the time because they lost the genetic lottery.

You don't have to pick just "love" or "lust", you can have both. There's this idea that all hot girls are just vapid gold digging bimbos, but in reality, they're mostly just people, who act like people, with all the complexities, joys, and sorrows that entails.

>but its her personality that you love, her looks are just a nice extra
You don't get to tell me what I love dude. Sorry if that sounds douchy, but you aren't in my head, you don't know what I like, so don't act like you do. Yes, her personality is a lot of it, but so is her physicality; not just her looks, but her grace, her athleticism, her honesty in bed and expressive face.
>>
You are such a fucking creep. kill yourself. she doesn't want you at all. and you don't deserve her.
>>
>>726114814
Look her up on tinder
>>
>>726122471
Are you done? Good. Gtfo.
>>
>>726122562
I doubt she uses tinder. She definitely doesn't need it.
>>
>>726122069
She stayed with me, in a nice hotel, which was part of the draw.

>>726122167
Ultimately I value the companionship and sex more than the money. When you get a certain amount of money you start caring less and less about it. When you can live in a nice house, eat expensive food every meal, drive a nice car, and still have more money than you know what to do with, it becomes pretty easy to drop a few grand on pleasure.

TL;DR I have more money than time, so dating is less appealing than just buying sex and companionship.
>>
>>726122592
i was just kidding. but seriously, if you don't think you have a chance with her then you probably don't. and if you get to her when she's vulnerable and she somewhat accepts you, you'll just be lying to yourself that she likes you when she was just on the rebound.
>>
>>726122404
You don't seem to understand my argument at all.

Personality is more important than looks if you're talking about love. If you would stop loving your girlfriend if she got into an accident and suffered for example burns all over like OP, I wouldn't consider that real love.

You can disagree with that if you want.
>>
>>726122801
I don't expect her to want me back, if she does, that would be perfect, but I'd rather be more realstic.
>>
>>726122819
OP here, people nowadays use the word "love" way too easilly, don't bother.
>>
>>726122358
Exactly. Except I argue what you're doing IS normal, even if not "acceptable" in the eyes of society. As long as you don't cause any harm tho, I see no foul.

Katawa Shoujo literally translates to "Disability Girl(s)". It's a free visual novel you can download and play through via their website. You play the role of a guy in high school who has a heart problem, so he gets transferred to a private school for disabled kids so he can be more carefully monitored with their state of the art medical facilities on campus. Hanako is one of the romance options. She is a major burn victim. The whole game is about how disabled people are still just people, and it has super endearing moments, super heart wrenching moments, and super lewd moments. Great VN.

But the Hanako thing was just me being a typical /b/ asshole, tho it might actually help you to play through it. I'm a sad piece of shit holed up in my room all day, so good VNs sure help me feel like at least something's right with the world somewhere. Might help you too.
>>
>>726122819
>If you would stop loving your girlfriend if she got into an accident and suffered for example burns all over like OP, I wouldn't consider that real love.
>If you don't love the way I do, you don't really love.

Do... Do you hear bagpipes?

I definitely hear some bagpipes, there must be some true Scotsmen around here.
>>
>>726123064
Hm I guess you're right, I won't.
>>
>Steal her keys.
>Enter her house when she's asleep.
>Drug her.
>Rape her.

She's going to think it was just a bad dream of Freddy Krueger raping her.

>Profit.
>>
>>726123064
I don't think it's really fair to assume that your definition of love is the only one that's acceptable to use. Different people have different experiences, and implying any different experience of love is false seems arrogant to me.
>>
>>726123107
Sounds interesting. I'm not a weeb but I might try the game some time just for its plot.
>>
>>726122672
that's fucking tragic as fuck. use the money for something productive, retarded fuck. if you value it so little, donate it to causes that you think matters.

you know, like a low budget elon musk. now that would actually be respectable.
>>
>>726123263
You're a sick fuck, I hope someone does that to you.
>>
>>726123478
>live the way I want you to live or your life has no value!
k
>>
>>726114814
bro, bro... this is what therapy is for. do you have access to it?
>>
>>726123690
I've thought about talking to a counselor but I'm ashamed of talking about it.
>>
>>726123381
>your definition
That's just it, you have your definition, I have mine. I consider leaving someone because she got in an accident or whatever exceptionally shallow and definitely not real love. You consider it real love. We disagree, that's fine. Why are you so mad?
>>
>>726123950
>You consider it real love.
I never said that, you're just assuming it.

>Why are you so mad?
I'm not.
>>
>>726123391
I'm a huge weeb so I loved it. If you're not into the anime art style, it might turn you off a bit. But I believe it's western-made and not Japanese. I think the devs were even 4chan frequenters, but I wasn't really around for much of that at the time so I might be mistaken. A quick Google search would confirm or deny, but fuck that I'm lazy.

The plots are definitely great. Just make sure to have a guide pulled up if you do play, so you don't get a shitty ending or end up with the wrong girl you didn't mean to pick and end up even more depressed. But there's a happy ending with each girl you can get, if you make the right choices. Also be aware it's got sex scenes with hentai images eventually (like most VNs, although it's all endearing and makes sense in the scope of the plot; the idea being a healthily progressing relationship involves sex), so it's not exactly something to discuss at work unless you're into that, kek.

Idk. It's well written and worth at least one play thru imo, but you do you.
>>
>>726124189
Loli sex disgusts me. The rest sounds good :P
>>
>>726124110
You're not addressing my point. I guess you agree then?
>>
interesting post, keep us updated with your mental disease. and definitely let us know when you finally snap and end up raping her.
people who get rejected too much go crazy sooner or later. never trust a burn victim
>>
>>726124368
It's not loli, kek. It's been a while, but I think I remember all the characters are 18 because they're seniors or some other bullshit to make it age convenient.

But there's nothing wrong with loli. Pedos can't control what they're attracted to any more than gays or straights, etc. Most pedos never touch a kid or even look at CP because they know how fucked that all is and wish no harm on anyone. Loli is a great outlet for these people because it harms literally no one.
>>
>>726124634
I thought it pointless to even try before you addressed your blatant fallacy.

>you have your definition of love, I have mine
>unless your definition of love is the same as mine, it's not real love
>why aren't you trying to refute my flawless reasoning?
Why? Because you've already said that regardless of what I tell you, unless my idea fits yours, you won't consider it actual love.
>>
>>726123621
then what good are you? you useless fuck. it's incredible that you have zero imagination at all. fuck, there are people out there who build cities, schools, and infrastructure with nothing. and here you are unable to have your dick sucked without bribing some whore. it's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>726124803
Oh, I said "loli" because I call all anime girls below 18 loli.
I think you're right, lolis can help those people hold back, but they're disgusting and patchetic nonetheless. No offense
>>
>>726124732
You disgust me.
>>
>>726124921
Right, ok, let's try this one last time. Do you understand what an opinion is? Do you understand that the point I'm making is 'opinions differ, it's no use arguing over them'?
>>
>>726124972
Okay, before I get into this, I feel the need to ask, do you actually want to discuss this or are you just here to meme and judge? I can go on letting you think I'm a useless worthless sack of meat if that's what you're here for. Seriously, if you're just here to judge, that's fine, but at the same time I'm also willing to challenge your premise if you actually wanted the debate.
>>
>>726123621
notice i didn't qualify what should be considered important, i'm telling you not to be a useless piece of shit. give a poor man billions, and he builds a rocket and sends people to fucking mars. but give a rich man billions, and he'll just waste it on hookers.
>>
>>726125250
>'opinions differ, it's no use arguing over them'?
Right! That's why you prefaced your original statement with an outright declaration that my opinion is invalid. It's also why you provided a specific scenario and challenged me to judge it (if she was burned).

What you did is kind of like when people offer an insult, followed by "no offense". Just slapping on the disclaimer retroactively doesn't mean you didn't say what you said.
>>
>>726125280
i'm happy to concede if you're actually doing anything of value, but thus far you've only proved yourself worthless. still, i don't know anyone with a passion that would waste money on nonsense when it could further their interests. the important part is that people with opportunity actually does something useful.
>>
>>726125066
Well they're not below 18 so you're in luck! Ya derogatory, judgmental prick. There's even a huge difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia. Loli would describe erotic art for pedos, but not ephebos.

But I don't disagree; sometimes people are just pathetic. I know I am.
>>
>>726125332
>give a poor man billions, and he builds a rocket and sends people to fucking mars. but give a rich man billions, and he'll just waste it on hookers.
Dude, shut the fuck up. I've lived with white trash and niggers my entire life, and when you give them money, they'll blow it on beer and cigarettes.

*Some* poor people will spend it well, just like *some* rich people will. It depends on personality, not on your level of wealth. Not that anon, but you sound like a tool.
>>
>>726116501
kek
>>
>>726125524
I have to ask why you think a person's only value is judged by the good they do for others. Would you consider a tibetan monk who spends all his time in meditation to be useless? It's not a challenge, it's an honest question; I want to know if you've thought this through.

>still, i don't know anyone with a passion that would waste money on nonsense when it could further their interests
Yes. You do. If you genuinely think that simply having a passion turns you into a saint of frugality, I'm really not sure we have anything to talk about, considering how many obvious examples there are to disprove this claim.
>>
>>726125476
>you prefaced your original statement with an outright declaration that my opinion is invalid.
I did not.

> It's also why you provided a specific scenario and challenged me to judge it
Again, I did not. I used an example to clarify my own definition.

If you feel insulted in some way, I have no idea why.
>>
>>726126044
>I did not.
>If you would stop loving your girlfriend if she got into an accident and suffered for example burns all over like OP, I wouldn't consider that real love.
>You can disagree with that if you want.

"If you consider this to be real love , you are wrong. You can disagree if you want [but you are wrong].

>Again, I did not.
>You're not addressing my point.
Maybe I'm misreading that, but to me it seems you're trying to debate me on this, then playing the "it's just an opinion bro" when I actually address your point.

>If you feel insulted in some way, I have no idea why.
I don't, at all, chill.
>>
>>726125888
tibetan monks are usually the political and cultural backbone of their communities.

you've essentially just demonstrated what happens when you give a faggot beta a bunch of money. i don't expect you to make history, but at the very least be more useful than a cellar dwelling furry.

you're also essentially arguing against only following your own interests, and against doing stuff for others. which is basically just arguing for doing fuck all. which is exactly what a good for nothing loser would do.
>>
>>726126526
>I wouldn't consider
In other words, it is my opinion... Honestly what's so difficult about this?

>Maybe I'm misreading that
Yes, you definitely are.

Like, if someone says 'pizza is the best' do you also go into sperg mode pointing out that actually, you can't say that because you're invalidating my opinion by doing so, or what? Do you comprehend the concept of context? This is seriously one of the strangest conversations I've ever had in this place.
>>
>>726116998
get a grip you delusional fuck. physical appearance matters. best case is he gets a one-off drunk fuck.
>>
>>726126907
Let's try this again, since you're dodging the question because you'd rather judge than think.

Would you consider a monk who spends all his time in meditation to be a useless waste of space?
>>
>>726114814
Is your cock scarred?
>>
>>726127258
I doubt chicks dig you more than me though. At least I got personality and money
>>
>>726119195
Maybe she has a fetish for monsters.
>>
>>726127079
>Honestly what's so difficult about this?
To use your own analogy, it's not so much someone saying "Pizza is the best," it's someone saying, "Pizza is the best, prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't."

Anon, you can't have your pacifistic cake and eat it too. You can either be "it's just an opinion, live and let live" *or* you can be "let's argue about this, address my points, no you just don't get it."

I'm fine with either one, just pick one and only one.
>>
>>726127480
No it isn't. I'm so damn lucky, because the fire had got very close to my cock but didn't reach it
>>
>>726127549
>you disagree with me
>you're just a poorfag virgin, LOL
k fam
>>
>>726127600
Better a monster than an autist who laughs at the expense of other people
>>
>>726122301
wew lad
>>
>>726127822
>better an ugly disfigured man than a hot jerk
Oh anon, you sweet summer child.
>>
>>726128052
Doubt you're hot.
1) you wouldn't be on on 4chan
2) you wouldn't need to call others monsters to feel better about yourself

Besides, I've been like this for most of my life, I don't give two shits for people like you
>>
>>726127639
>prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't
Nobody said or implied this though, and I've told you so multiple times, you're reading way too much into things lad.

You're asking me to defend something I never said or meant, it's ridiculous. It's like you want to "win" an argument so badly that you'll just make one up. Whatever lad, you win, I hope it makes you feel better. Have a good one.
>>
>>726127297
i guess when you say "tibetan monk" you mean orientalist hippy? because buddhism is way more than just sitting around meditating. like so many other religions it's a fundament of civilization and organization.

anyway, if all a dude does is meditate, it usually means he has nothing, so it doesn't matter all that much what he does. very few people with nothing manage to create something great. however, even the most useless individual would be able to do great things with lots of cash. he could just fund people with ability. a poor guy has to have those abilities himself.

so in short: if bill gates stopped everything he's doing and only sat on his ass meditating/jacking off/whatever, then he would make himself worthless. if an ex-junkie with absolutely zero money, who's barely able to take care of himself decide to join a buddhist monastery, then he gives himself more value, as from there he can actually learn to at the very least function in a society.
>>
>>726116412
NORMIES GTFO FFS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Why didn't you rape her up the shit-pipe?
>>
>>726128993
I've already said I wouldn't hurt her over a hundred times.
So now I'm asking you this:
Do you have any idea how messy surprise anal sex can get?????
>>
>>726128305
I'm not the anon you were responding to, I'm just pointing out that "M-my good p-personality is more appealing to girls than any jerk's good l-looks!" is an age old protestation of nice guys, and it's as shaky now as it's ever been.
>>
>>726128565
This is my post, YOU gtfo
>>
>>726128318
Well that was an effective use of both of our time.
>>
>>726128342
>i guess when you say "tibetan monk" you mean orientalist hippy?
Do you understand what a hypothetical scenario is? In this situation, the only information you have is that the person spends all their time in meditation or religious contemplation. You're simultaneously overthinking and under thinking this, which is impressive.

Either way, I'm pretty sure we arrived at what I was looking for.

So, as I'm interpreting what you've said, you would agree with the following statement:
>A human's value as a person is measured by the good they do for others, with an exception being made for those who lack the means to do good.
>>
>>726129261
I never said that, but anyone looking for a serious and happy releationship than a quick fuck, would be happier with me than with someone who treats women like trash, whether he's hot or ugly.
And I fuck pretty good too, so that's another plus, no joke
>>
>>726129310
Oh was my REEEEE not long enough fucker? Stop being so new at least lurk moar before you spout faggotry
>>
>>726129602
>would be happier with me than with someone who treats women like trash
But there are plenty of girls who like that kind of thing. There's a reason that hot jerks have no trouble getting laid or even getting hitched: lots of women really like that kind of dude. There's a reason the whole "she likes the bad boys" trope is so common, because sometimes a bad dude gets a girls pussy wet better than any nice guy. Sad but true.

>And I fuck pretty good too
>MUH SEXUAL PROWESS
bruh
>>
>>726129645
You're the next one I'm raping after I'm done with her.
>>
>>726129868
Bullshit. I like my women strong and independent.
The guys who go for weak, needy chicks with heavy daddy issues have no chance with a person that has a strong personality, and they know it.
>>
>>726114814
>I am, but my obsession with her worries me more now than ever. I don't know where this could lead me.

Worst case scenario: She doesn't grow feelings for you and you have a good friend who might actually introduce you to one of her single female friends.

I remember this thread for a while back. I'm really happy to hear that you gath the courage to talk to this person. That's the first step to getting out of your shell and meeting new people.

At this point, all you can do is get to know her a little bit more and ask if she'd like to grab something to eat sometime. If she says "no" or says she's not interested, don't treat her badly after. That will only make things worse and she will see you as someone who is not mature enough to accept rejection.

But hey, being rejected isn't nearly as bad as spending the rest of your life wondering what would had happened if you were brave enough to ask her out.

Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>726129913
>>
File: booooring.jpg (39KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
booooring.jpg
39KB, 500x254px
>>726129601
>more inane drivel
>>
>>726114814
Head up dead OP, i hope you read this.
Remember women don't give a fuck about guys, Chad is liked cos he's confident and or wealthy, not cos he's good looking, human females don't see you as a sexual thing until they have decided to, at which point it doesn't matter What you look like.
this is why "sluts" bang anyone with confidence or charisma, and prudish bitches wouldn't put out if you were a moviestar.

It's just part of how they are wired, it's why they don't even THINK to compliment men but expect to be complimented.

So yeah, ignore your crispy fried face, be charming and confident and you will get her.
>>
>>726130165
>Bullshit. I like my women strong and independent.
This is a total non sequitur.

>>726130165
>The guys who go for weak, needy chicks with heavy daddy issues have no chance with a person that has a strong personality, and they know it.
That's convenient, isn't it? That certain sexual preferences have a 100% correlation with certain behavioral characteristics? I mean wow, could you imagine if there were literally hundreds of millions of people who like that kind of thing who otherwise live normal, healthy lives, with the nuanced and complex personalities, boy, you'd be totally full of shit, wouldn't you?

Good thing there's no normal people who are into dangerous partners.
>>
>>726129868
Ironically it's not that they are Shitbags that gets them the girls, it's they are fearless shameless and confident.

Want to be shocked? go out and ask 100 women if they want to fuck, the results won't be 100 no's
>>
>>726130250
FINALLY, a decent reply.
Of course I do expect to be most likely rejected, and I wouldn't blame her or treat her badly for that.
It would be nice to at least have her as a friend...
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>726130288
You're the one that prompted the conversation. If you don't want to participate, I have to wonder why you brought it up.
>>
>>726114814
Dude, she needed help and you helped her. That's it. You developed a crush or fell in love, she didn't. It's normal; it happens all the timll Enjoy the fantasies. M
>>
>>726130308
I don't really agree with the theory that all women are self-centered sluts, that's just bullshit. But I'll try my best.
>>
>>726130464
It's both. Some chicks like jerks. Some chicks are totally into the kind of shameless, arrogant, abrasive alpha male type jerk. Many of them, in fact. There's a reason so many chicks are into being abused in bed.

>Pull my hair, daddy!
>>
>>726130250
Old dude at my work always tells me you gotta be nice to every woman no matter what, even if you get rejected.

There's a good chance she'll have a sister, cousin, friend, etc
>>
>>726130308
>not cos he's good looking, human females don't see you as a sexual thing until they have decided to
Right, right. Which is why back when I was a boring, poor, introverted graduate student, I still got pussy by the truckload. It wasn't because I just looked great, it was because women had arbitrarily decided to fuck me because of a complex series of economic and social factors calculated and weighed against my largley nonexistent personality. Yeah, it was definitely that, and not that I was just an attractive, commitment free dildo for them to ride for an hour then go home.
>>
>>726114814
Perfect time to go watch beauty and the beast with her
>>
>>726114814
where does this girl live. we will rape her for you so she builds up a tolerance for rape.
>>
>>726131078
Not a bad idea actually
>>
>>726131078
Little heavy handed.
>>
>>726114814
Nice, you're just like the phantom of the opera, or Frankensteins monster, im sure it'll all work out in the end
>>
>>726131186
Keep fapping to ponies in your mom's basement, pathetic fuck
>>
post pic of face.
>>
>>726130699
i didn't say that, what i said is they are biologically wired not to give a fuck about appearance if the charisma/confidence/Leader/Provider list is ticked, Alpha's get women cos alphas have a tribe to provide for and protect the woman and provide her status by proxy.

This is literally what evolution has taught her to seek.

It's why so few on this site will ever actually get a woman. They don't have the confidence to.
>>
>>726128342
Are you a Shaolin Monk have you practiced the Golden Egg ??
respond plz
>>
>>726131055
>commitment free dildo
you being a meat dildo is kinda points Against you on the fact this is making a relationship side, they decided they wanted to fuck you cos you were a commitment free dildo to them. your personality and indeed the fact you probably looked like an introverted 4chan basement dweller was irrelevant cos you were a meat dildo that wouldn't dare chase them up on it.
>>
>>726131550
No way,this is 4chan. Everything is possible on here. Even that she could somehow find this thread
>>
>>726131584
>This is literally what evolution has taught her to seek.
It's also taught them to seek healthy, attractive men whose physical appearance demonstrates their good genes. If you offer a chick a date with a good looking chad thundercock who makes 100K, or a date with a dried up, ugly, acne scarred old trump looking motherfucker who makes twice what chad does, most women are still going to pick chad.
>>
>>726131584
Now that actually makes sense
>>
>>726131780
just crop the upper half of your face or something, I just wanna see the burns.
>>
>>726131778
Right, but I was specifically talking about you saying that they don't sexualize attractive men, not that they won't marry for money. You can't fall back on claiming you meant it in terms of long term commitment, when you specifically mentioned things in terms of sexualizing people for looks.
>>
Show us a pic close up of the burns. So we can't identify you
>>
>>726131798
you shot your own arguement when you pointed out that rich dude is also old, which means he's both short lived and probably going to be utterly useless as a provider or protector.

Cherrypicking against the system doesn't make you right, it just shows where you don't understand the system. and this is all Before things like daddy issues and emotional neglect step in.
>>
>>726132120
Okay fine, same premise, but the ugly boring guy is the same age as chad.

Nice dodge, but you're not really addressing the issue.
>>
>>726131962
they didn't sexualize you because you were attractive anon, they sexualized you because you were Convenient, if you had proven not to be, then all the looks in the world would have failed you and they would have moved to a different convenient meat dildo.

You were interchangeable with a charismatic fat man, a metro-sexual and that autistic guy who eats nothing but eggs.

Because anyone who makes themselves a convenient meat dildo will be used as a convenience,
>>
>>726131386
lol this guy gets upset when his imaginary girlfriend gets imaginarily raped
>>
>>726118616
That's thought like a man. For women sexuality is in there minds.

Here are some further information about this topic:

Google Talk about Sexual Illusions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4

Interesting part beggins around 11min.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc

If you understand german, this is the best i've found so far on this topic, by the great Vera Birkenbihl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIKuDKxyc24
>>
Listen OP, people here are trying to help you. Stop criticising suggestions and feeding the trolls. The answer for you is simple: continue trying to get this girl. But stop stalking her. There's no reason, and it only increases your chances of being caught and rejected.
>>
>>726132431
>they sexualized you because you were Convenient
Right! That's why I was the one getting laid, not all the more average looking guys who lived the same lifestyle as I did. Dude, you're deluding yourself. There were a thousand guys like me in that school who had no time for a relationship, who just wanted some sex, then to get back to work, but it was guys like me who got laid; guys who looked good.

You're seriously trying to tell me that looks don't play a factor in women's mating habits. think about it, if that was true, they'd cast Kevin James or Michael Cera in romance fantasy movies instead of Channing Tatum or Chris Hemsworth or whoever.
>>
>>726132418
now he's Boring, which means he's presenting a loner/not a leader/lacks charisma.

Lets take your Actual attempted arguement and go for Chad, and Chad who had that carcrash and used the payout to start making twice as much as Chad 1 but now lacks most of his face.

The answer is "does the woman know how much Chad 2 makes vs Chad 1, and is the system showing any measure of confidence choices? because ultimately you are now going by which one presents charisma/confidence on initial choice if all other factors are hidden."

cos Chad 1 is probably flexing and grinning in that photograph, if chad 2 is also doing so, well done you have now isolated down to the most 5050 edgecase you could have and odds are they will only be picking Chad 1 because lack of injury has subtle markers like "isn't gonna die from complications from the injuries"
>>
>>726132582
see >>726132824

Same situation.
>>
>>726132886
Okay, you nitpicking bastard, he's not boring. He's just ugly. Stop dodging the issue. The point here is that most women would pick Channing Tatum at 100k before they'd pick Comic Book Guy at 200k, personalities being equal.
>>
>>726132824
okay lets take this a few steps at a time
>. There were a thousand guys like me in that school who had no time for a relationship, who just wanted some sex, then to get back to work, but it was guys like me who got laid
Are you sure the ones that also met the whole "were convenient, wouldn't get clingy" criteria weren't also getting laid?

>You're seriously trying to tell me that looks don't play a factor in women's mating habits. think about it, if that was true, they'd cast Kevin James or Michael Cera in romance fantasy movies instead of Channing Tatum or Chris Hemsworth or whoever.
You realize how many actual women are involved in choosing the cast of those movies right? it's the ones cast by women that tend to be "fat funny guy" or "ugly friendly guy" etc, and indeed not the named faces.
Also we both know Michael Cera can't play anything except for "awkward virgin teen" and thus could not be cast in a romance where being mentally attractive to a woman is relevant.
>>
>>726133227
You are making an assumption on that based off your own poor self image, not off the fact that even in The Simpsons Comic Book Guy has a supermodel as a girlfriend cos he's "funny and confident"
Your own example shoots you because personalities being equal, and it being looks (that fade) vs Income (that provides) the results are going to end up Equal, because all but pair of variables IS equal.
>>
>>726133625
And you are making assumptions based on an assumption that women follow any sort of logic, particularly your own (that being, of the neckbearded)
>>
>>726133441
>Are you sure the ones that also met the whole "were convenient, wouldn't get clingy" criteria weren't also getting laid?
Yes. Most of us didn't have *any* time for women, we were just looking for sex without commitment because we literally didn't have the time to date or cuddle or anything. If we weren't studying, we were working. If we weren't doing either of those, we were at classes. Very few of us ever got laid if we weren't paying for it, and those of us who did were good looking enough that we could just ask a girl to fuck no strings and she'd say yes. Uglier guys tried that kind of thing, but it rarely worked for them.

I believe this is where you try to explain how I'm wrong about the circumstances of my own life at that time, because it doesn't fit your narrative.
>>
>>726133625
>You are making an assumption on that based off your own poor self image
My self image is fine, I'm just trying to be realistic here.

>Your own example shoots you because personalities being equal, and it being looks (that fade) vs Income (that provides) the results are going to end up Equal, because all but pair of variables IS equal.
Yes, because humans are rational actors who always choose the most wise selection in the long run, and *never* do comparatively stupid things for short term gratification.
>>
>>726133947
Or i point out that your data pool is "me and my confirmation bias of the friend that would tell me the results i wanted to hear and my somehow all seeing eye of able to say exactly how many of thousands of guys were getting laid at any given time" and you are writing a global narrative off exactly that? or when you once more point out were were apparently extremely introverted and shy, but also apparently had a large enough social circle with which you actively expressed all this to know all this?
>>
>>726134128
Without a reason beyond "short term gratification" pretty much, People may not be Rational but they are pretty predictable when you take larger scale into account, eg women married to rich and powerful providers cheating, "short term gratification" also "self percieved emotional/physical neglect so seeking an alternative source". for VERY rare is the woman who cheats and goes "he totally emotionally and sexually fulfills my needs but i want this" it's almost universally "he's been so distant" "he makes me feel wanted again" etc
>>
>>726134315
You know that circumstantial evidence is totally valid when disproving an absolute statement, right?

IE,

>Claim: "There are no homeless people in the US."
>Refutation: "Yes there are, I saw 3 just on the walk here!"
>>
>>726132970
Not really, my point is that looks don't really matter in long terms. For the first impression, maybe, when i think about it, a well trained man is possibly a man who can a) protect her, and b) has good habits of caring for himself.

Gonna recommend taking some time to watch these videos, some of the information there i find mandatory of understanding how sexuality between the sexes work and how to improve relationships between them (the Vera Birkenbihl one is great but unfortunately there are no english captions).
>>
inb4 dream girl is fat slut landwhale
>>
>>726135114
Not at all, she's gorgeous. I bet you're not much of a sight yourself either.
>>
>>726115276
My sides hurt
>>
>>726135057
>>726135055
Both of you, take your arguement somewhere else. You guys killed my thread.
>>
If you really love her, you wouldn't want to subject her to the traumatic experience of being with a gross, decrepit corpse. You would want her to find a nice tall fit blond professional who can keep her happy in ways you never will be able to.
>>
>>726135286
if you stalk her fb post a pic
>>
OP you still here? Fancy adding me on kik so I can see you? Don't need to show photo until thread 404s. Don't worry about your burns mate, if she's a decent person she won't care, and hey she let you in at 4am so don't stress it. Just be the guy she wants to be around all the time and it'll be all good.
>>
>>726135544
I know for a fact that I can offervher much more than most men did. Last night she was talking about how she has had been in abusive relationships before and that her ex is very good looking by whenever she sees him she feels like throwing up. She sounded really fed up with that shit.
>>
>>726135550
No way.
>>
>>726135713
I don't have kik, sorry.
Thanks for the advice though
>>
>>726135398
K, wish you the best.
>>
is your dick burned?
>>
>>726136106
You too
>>
>>726136240
No
>>
>>726114814

well you got yourself a chance, dont fuck it up
>>
Current climate might actually help you.

30 years ago she might be embarrassed to be seen with a disfigured boyfriend. These days, though, there would be a ton of pressure not just for her to give you a chance but for all her friends and family to be very supportive.

You might honestly have a better chance than if you WEREN'T burned.

Don't fuck it up! Well, try not to fuck it up. Fucking things up is pretty normal too. Try to fuck up less than the average person.
>>
>>726114814
>>726116998
This.

Take your time, OP, always unload before meetings if possible, don't flash that crispy chicken too early.
>>
>>726136531
P.S.
Never ever ever tell her about the stalking.
>>
>>726114814
/fit/ checking in. I remember a couple years back there was some dude who had burns on his entire torso, arms, and half his face. The dude worked out for a few months, crash dieted, and got lean af and he looked like a legit superhero. I'm cis male white scum and even my panties hit the ground for that guy. If you can do that you'll be her fucking idol. No meme. Also, don't stalk her pls that's bad
>>
>>726136531
>>726136567
>>726136636
You guys, thanks! I'll try my best!
>>
>>726136818
Wow, cool! I do excercise tbh, but I'm happy about that guy although I don't even know him
>>
OP, good luck with the girl. There is some sound advice in this thread which, however, got derailed.

Do it for me, too. I've never asked a girl out nor have been asked out by one. I think you're on a good way, just don't spill spaghettis on the way to her crotch.
>>
Op must be gay to pass up a perfect opportunity for rape
>>
>>726137173
Living in fear is wrong, anon. Don't do this to yourself.
And thank you.
>>
>>726137189
I'm not gay, I'm just a decent person.
>>
Burn her face so she'll be as disgusting as you are
>>
>>726137563

I'm trying, man. But it's not as easy I thought. Trying to stay positive, though.
>>
>>726137955
Keep talking, I bet you're more disgusting than my burns, inside out
>>
>>726138177
Always try. There's always something better.
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.