/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on crop circles?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 22

File: alienfield-crabwood2002-1.jpg (278KB, 1200x1137px) Image search: [Google]
alienfield-crabwood2002-1.jpg
278KB, 1200x1137px
What are your thoughts on crop circles?
>>
They are usually circles.
>>
>>726082344
They are ruining agriculture business
>>
old news
>>
>>726082344
I hate always having to be the guy in the middle.
>>
intresting but they are way too easy to fake for me to take them seriously
>>
>>726082344
They take a bloody long time to make. Usually 2 nights with a board and a couple of blokes... need to not get discovered until you are complete or you will get sprung.
>>
>>726082344
Few are real alien but most are mathematician bullbull.>>726082344
>>
they are fake
>>
>>726082344
This one is ugly
>>
>>726082344

They're great for convincing retards that extraterrestrial aliens are visiting Earth.
>>
File: 1285685265769.jpg (418KB, 1500x2118px) Image search: [Google]
1285685265769.jpg
418KB, 1500x2118px
>>
>>726082639
The OP pic spans across several football field lengths, and the dots inside the circle translates in "computer langague" (I'm not knowdlegeble on that) to a wall of text equavilent to half a PC word sheet, explaining that "they come from blabla, this and that", and not only that, but it 100% matches a signal humans sent into space several dozen years ago in the way It's set up.

Anyone that tells me this could have been created by a small group of humans, in a few night hours, without any light, and without being spotted, and this happening again and again all around the world for half a decade+ without us having a reasonable explanation for it....
Yea... Got news for you. Not made by humans

(Not necessarily saying It's aliens)
>>
>>726082828
the fuck is this shit?
>>
Crop circles only happen in places where gun rights are not a thing.
>>
>>726082913
>hasnt heard of GPS survey equipment and stringlines
>>
File: CARET-header.jpg (93KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
CARET-header.jpg
93KB, 500x375px
>>726083024
>>
>>726082913

>he thinks they do that overnight

nigger nobody pays attention to any crop fields until the people who made that shit point it out.

they can spend days making it then go "zomg it happened overnight"

occam's razor.
>>
>>726083097
My thoughts on this is that either, the extra terrestrial beings are feeding back our own mathemathical creations to us, to show us that they are intelligent enough to understand our way of thinking

OR

Our collective human mindset, where we are all going about our daily life thinking in the same excact mathemathical/logical patterns as eachother, that mind energy somehow manifests itself as crop circles.

(Also, those comparisons on your picture is extremely vague)
>>
>>726083430
You have a medical condition, don't you?
OP picture is litterally next to a busy highway where traffic passes both at night and day.
Thousands upon thousands of cars passing by would definately have seen it.

>Not a single report were made
Now when you're ready to pull your head out of your ass and have a real discussion about this topic, I'll be here
>>
>>726083560
>ayyy lmao woooo woooo

Amirite?
>>
I think, that it all fully earth-made thing, without any ufo. Kind of secret technology testing. It can be a weapon.
>>
>>726083667
You just told me "Hurr durr they spend days making it", and I proved you wrong.
Continue being a fucking retard if you so please, it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>726083560

unless the "busy highway" for which you have not provided any proof of existing next to it is somehow located several hundred meters above the field (with the highway being slanted at a angle steep enough to allow people in the cars to see the field from a fitting perspective), nobody would still give a fuck what some field workers are doing on a large field.

besides, the earth is flat, and crop circle pictures are all fake.
>>
>>726083737
You never proved a thing.

People work in fields. People also concentrate on the road and think nothing of a little torchlight off to the side and forget about it pretty quick.

Prove aliens dunnit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
ayyy lmao
>>
File: asciifull.gif (27KB, 715x488px) Image search: [Google]
asciifull.gif
27KB, 715x488px
>>726082913
Message in the middle is written in binary ASCII

American Standard Code for Information Interchange, is a character encoding standard (the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) prefers the name US-ASCII[2]). ASCII codes represent text in computers, telecommunications equipment, and other devices. Most modern character-encoding schemes are based on ASCII, although they support many additional characters.

Now explain to me why would aliens use binary character encoding code we use in computers? And why would they use english.

Btw message reads:
> Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING.
>>
File: 5099357884_46ff1b999e_z.jpg (185KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
5099357884_46ff1b999e_z.jpg
185KB, 640x456px
>>726083435
>the extra terrestrial beings
>that mind energy somehow manifests itself

citation or slightest proof that any of that can actually happen in real world needed
>>
human i am dissapoint
>>
File: cropcircle.jpg (146KB, 634x452px) Image search: [Google]
cropcircle.jpg
146KB, 634x452px
>>726085492
use firefox
>>
File: Screenshot_34.jpg (142KB, 1106x399px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_34.jpg
142KB, 1106x399px
>>726083560
>next to a busy highway where traffic passes both at night and day.
>>
Crop circles are created by bored farmers and children seeking to bring attention to their mundane lifestyles.

Intelligent life may be out there but i don't believe it's not on earth.
>>
>>726085492
>best browser
>>
>>726086004
>busy highway

Country lane. 5 cars a day max... and they were probably all making the crop circles
>>
I would just have a look at Snapchat (y) .me to share local sluts nudes.
>>
>>726082913
>Anyone that tells me this could have been created by a small group of humans, in a few night hours, without any light, and without being spotted, and this happening again and again all around the world for half a decade+ without us having a reasonable explanation for it....
reasonable explanation: guys, with boards, connected together by ropes. they don't do it in a few hours; they do it over several nights and only then do they bring attention to it.

do you imagine farmers come out every day to look at their wheat fields for alien messages? no.
>>
File: 1428661880054.jpg (164KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1428661880054.jpg
164KB, 1024x1024px
>>726083044
>>
>>726083867
It's actually right next to one of the biggest telescopes on the planet. The same one that is monitoring space for Et life forms
>>
>>726082344
100% sure it's aliens.
>>
>>726086004
Fucking retarded obviously haven't researched the area
>>
>>726082344
super gay
>>
>>726082344
>What are your thoughts on crop circles?

Read up on the Crabwood crop circle -- two guys with boards on their feet did this? Unlikely. It's good and weird.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>726082551
kek
>>
File: tmp_17379-factual16965758502.jpg (189KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17379-factual16965758502.jpg
189KB, 700x525px
This is the field where the crop circle appeared
>>
>>726082551
Your mom news
>>
>>726086874
What about 10 guys with boards under thier feet?

Or even an entire polytechnic modern art class full of stoners who utterly hate getting baked and running around fields?
>>
>>726086450
this
/thread
>>
>>726086684
really? they missed the space vandal showing up on their door step? definitely worth the funding!
>>
What amazes me is the depiction of "sacred geometry" i.e, "universal language".
I vaguely understand what the crop circle mean but the real question is how is it made? Who makes it? C'mon we can spot distant stars in the solar system with a regular telescope but don't have a good footage of a crop circle being made?
Check this video out. Pretty damn interesting.

https://youtu.be/N0k7C8saTOY
>>
This crop circle appeared in 2002 in a field of wheat near a place called Crabwood, in the U.K.. It displays three prominent features. First, we see a humanoid figure, but one with facial features and a body habitus that would be very atypical for a human being. Many will note that the being's image very closely resembles what we have all heard in various physical descriptions of a "grey" alien (extraterrestrial) being. In the image this ET being is not portrayed as being extremely warm and fuzzy. Second, we see that this ET being has a hand with fingers, and in that (left) hand this "grey" ET being is holding a disc that resembles a CD or a DVD. Third, we see 3 points in alignment over the beings' right shoulder, and these three points might represent the constellation of Orion (Orion's Belt).

Amazingly, this image is real. This crop circle did exist in a U.K. wheat field in 2002 before it was cut out by a farmer who harvested the wheat. What we do not know for certain is how it was made, who made it, and for exactly what purpose. These are details yet to be discovered, but that we soon need to find out. The Crabwood formation was quite large in size, hundreds of feet long, and precisely executed with no apparent errors. The technique used to create the image, horizontal lines of varying height, has not been repeated in any other crop circle discovered to date. Compelling details concerning this crop circle have been uncovered, and a lecture by Helena's own David Flynn, describing his quite brilliant insights into the details of the Crabwood crop circle, are outlined in the video found at the end of this article. This is arguably one of the most important crop circles ever created, among the many thousands that have appeared world-wide.
>>
Focusing on the disc, crop circle researcher Paul Vigay discovered that the disc displays a message encoded in ASCI binary code. Vigay (http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/alienface.html) determined that the message, beginning at the center of the disc and spiraling out to the edge of the disc, reads as follows:

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts and their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged word). There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND).

Clearly, this message is intended to be a "heads up" message - a warning. But who is being warned, and exactly what situation is it that this message is attempting to bring to our attention? I say "our" attention, because this crop circle is clearly intended as a communication to every world citizen. Is this message one to which we should all give our attention? Is this grey ET bearing a gift representing technology and, if so, is it a "false gift"? We can easily surmise that the unmistakable image of a CD/DVD would be an object representing relatively new technology in the year 2002.
>>
Why always in the UK?
>>
>>726087042
>implying these messages weren't accessible to the general public
>implying aliens would visit earth and make themselves known by leaving imprints in crops, only to not be seen by human beings
>implying your theory holds any merit except for the flawed argument that "humans couldn't have done this!!!!11"
>>
You probably should go to Snapchat (y) .me to share local sluts nudes.
>>
File: wut.jpg (33KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
33KB, 300x231px
>>726082403
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qHZ_X66Y3I

can see alien towards end of video. not well known
>>
>>726082344

the first crop circles were made by aliens but
after a while people made them and now the
aliens are not doing anymore crop circles cause we destroyed it and now we will never
see aliens anymore ´;(((((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>726086450
This guy gets it.
Has anyone been in a wheat field? Or a corn field? Or even just a field with really long fucking grass?

You can't see shit from ground level. Unless a farmer happens to be traipsing through his field for no apparent reason and stumbles upon a line of flattened crops, he wouldn't even know there was anything there.
Fuckers with boards have plenty of time to do their work. Shit, they could camp in the field with a week's worth of supplies and no one would ever know.
>>
>>726087454
wow this
>>
>>726087487
So the cool oldfag aliens have been spammed out by newfag cancer?

...where have i heard this story before?
>>
>>726087487
"Crop circles are OVER!!!"
>>
>>726087454
There is nothing in this video
>>
>>726082344
lmao at hiveminded newfags from facebook who believe cropcircles are made by humans.
take off your blinkers and take the red pill faggots
>>
>>726087516
>>726086450
scared of the truth... just sheeps inside the herd.
think outside of the box niggers
>>
File: s9nazxfmf4ey.jpg (61KB, 788x960px) Image search: [Google]
s9nazxfmf4ey.jpg
61KB, 788x960px
>>726088422

iirc Alex Jones said On Joe Rogan that we are descendants or some aliens
>>
I would just browse to Snapchat (y) .me to leak school's hottest girl's nudes.
>>
>>726082344
ayy lmao
>>
>>726088792
The sheeps are the ones who simply accept what others say.
> circles? In crops? Must be aliens... who else would possibly do such a thing?

Think outside the obvious and consider all the angles: they WANT you to believe its aliens because then they can do shit like experiment on cows or test incredible military technologies and sheep like you will say it was aliens.
>>
>>726089410
Seems like you didn't even do research on the crop circles topic or you are a government troll.
>>
File: kermpalm.jpg (79KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
kermpalm.jpg
79KB, 640x636px
>>726082913
>>
>>726089613
No, I'm an anti-illuminati troll.

Its the illuminati trolls that will tell you it has to be aliens.
>>
>>726089995
>illuminati
>>
>>726089995
>government
>illuminati
same thing
>>
>Be aliens
>Capable of FTL travel, essentially masters of time and space
>Want to communicate with humans for some reason
>Could broadcast to every TV/radio/PC on the planet
>Could make a statue thousands of feet tall in seconds
>No.
>Draw shitty circles in fields

People believe this.
>>
>>726082344
>>726089995
>>726090067
>>726090112
>government
>illuminati
>aliens
Same thing.

now that's the ultimate red pill
>>
>>726090328
All seperate.
Governments are controlled by corporations.
Corporations are controlled by the illuminati.
Alien visits are myths pushed by the illuminati so they can do weird-ass shit and the sheep will blame aliens.
>>
>>726090604
Do you believe that some illuminati members might be aliens?
>>
File: iluminati masones34.jpg (246KB, 1518x1022px) Image search: [Google]
iluminati masones34.jpg
246KB, 1518x1022px
Stop USA and Russia. Want to wake the Anunnaki who are frozen in Antarctica / Atlantida to give them the gold in exchange for something they do not know. it may be the end of humanity
>>
>>726082913
Weird how all of the information in the circle is shit we already had, huh? Communicating in "computer language" is a ploy to make ignorant fucktards think it's high tech and fancy, but they'd have no problem communicating in whatever native language if they were aliens. Or you're assuming they magically came up with the same computer architecture they we did?

If aliens wanted to prove they existed in some stupid ass sign, they could just drop any bit of universally applicable science information that we don't yet know and prove it without the least bit of doubt from anyone.

Either way, 9/10 bait got me to respond.
>>
>>726090694
No
Because then they'd be inviting some crackpot with too much time on his hands to push the issue and prove that aliens are here.

As long as they can keep people divided on as many trivial issues as they can, the people won't be focussing on what's really going on.
>>
>>726085116
>Now explain to me why would aliens use binary character encoding code we use in computers? And why would they use english.

So we can translate it and understand it
Duh
They already know our languages and they know we use binary so its stupid to even ask that
>>
>>726092860
i agree

but on the other hand, this was real, and a Huge amount of hard work,,,
who and why the fuck would someone do this for?
So weird...
>>
File: check it out.jpg (31KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
check it out.jpg
31KB, 375x281px
>>726083560
>would definately have seen it.
>behind rows and rows of corn
>sitting in cars
>driving on a highway
>sitting in cars
>lower than cornstalk height
>they could seent it
>>
>>726093115
why would /b/ "raid" habbo hotel every other night?

>for
>teh
>lulz
>>
>>726092860
ASCII
uses 8 bit binary, why would aliens use 8 bit code as we do?
ASCII starts mapping alphabet with A 65(dec) - Z 90(dec) and a 97(dec) - z 122(dec)

Isnt it a bit strange that aliens used same mapping? Wouldnt be more logical to just use A=1 - Z=26
Do you think they studded ASCII before they wrote the message? Do they read wikipedia? Do they browse stackoverflow.com?
>>
>>726082344
I do believe there are unexplained flying objects in the sky since who knows, that may even be another forms of life from who knows ere, but crop circles to me are just amazing human artistic creations, till solid probe of otherwise that for me is a fact.
>>
>>726082344
It's probably a natural phenomenon and should be ignored
>>
>>726093981
seriously, u think?

not saying it was done by aliens,,, but if was made by humans that recquiered and umongous taskforce and several hours, perhaps days of works,,,
I mean, that shit is PERFECTLY done, how would someone even be able to do it like that

for nothing, cause who gives a fuck...

or... was it made by aliums?
>>
File: 44764041.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
44764041.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>726092860
>They already know our languages

yeah? because in star trek they all talk in English?
>>
The thing about aliens as we think of them is that we believe that they care about us enough to want to communicate and guide us. It's the most infantile form of wish fufillment. We long for our stern but loving alien parents to come and care for us. When they do come (not really), displaying an almost god like mastery of space time, they choose to appear to fucking lunatics on country back roads or spend hours lovingly crafting pointless messages into corn firlds rather than just say, sending an email to a couple billion people. My sides...keep humping the alien dream my children.
>>
>>726082344
they appear in crops
>>
>>726094488
Have ever seen the intricate sculptures one person can do with coloured sand or ice or fucking Japanese zen gardens. Of course humans do it. It's very easy for us and we are capable of doing much more. Have you seen what networks of many humans are capable of doing?
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.