[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on vyvanse vs adderal

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 7

File: adderall-fb.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-fb.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
redpill me on vyvanse vs adderal
>>
also redpill me on concerta
>>
Adder all is a wonder drug that allowed me to graduate
>>
dexedrine's where it's at
>>
>>726047706
>stopped taking adderal
>took an accounting class
>currently not doing so hot

just fuck me up
>>
>>726047774
isn't that the one that is literally just meth

like not even a meth derivative it's just unadulterated meth
>>
>>726047869

NO
>>
>>726047573
vyvanse fucked up my life, i can't explain how many ways. psych drugs can change you and tell you anything is ok while you fuck things up big time. be very careful /b/ and listen to those close to you who tell you you are fucking up
>>
>>726048173
how did it ruin your life because when I take it, it makes me able to do the things im supposed to do
>>
>>726048173
Shut up pussy
>>
>>726047573

>redpill me on pills.

Clever. :)
>>
>>726048442
oh yea, and i started drinking again on it, and committed felonies and if it wasn't for a fucking awesome laywer i'd be in prison
>>
>>726049138
how did you get off it without bad withdrawals? how long did it take to re-wire your brain? how long were you on it? i might be in the same fucking up my life boat
>>
>>726049138
>>726049275
so basically if you don't enable your bad habits then vyvanse is fine?
>>
>>726048442
This.

When I think about the time I was on V I almost cry. I was on it for a year for next to nothing. Now I can't get it because $300 a month with no insurance.

Fucking Adderall. What sucks is that it doesn't help much, but when I don't take it I'm even worse off.
>>
>>726047869
No, that's desoxyn.
>>
>>726047869
Dexodrine is the short acting version of Vyvanse. Vyvanse is a prodrug which is dexodrine bound to lysine which requires digestive enzymes for it to be made available in the body. This means vyvanse can't be crushed and snorted, but it also makes vyvanse last longer.
>>
>>726049397
>When I think about the time I was on V I almost cry

why tho, because it was so good?
>>
>>726049359
i mean i'm no doc but it seems like a logical conclusion. mine both helps me but also enable my bad habits. i feel dependent on it and fear not taking it because then i won't be able to get things done, but most of the time i'm not because it hyperactivates the reward centers in my brain that makes me do anything but what i want to. but those brief bursts of time when i am focused? super fucking good
>>
>>726049403
ur right thats the one i was thinking of thanks
>>
Adderall - dextro and lebo amphetamine. Dex gives you most of the cognitive benefits, Lebo gives you most of the tense, tweaker feeling. Comes in both quick release and extended release

Vyavanse - dextro amphetamine with an amino acid that prevents it from being active in your body. Your body will naturally remove that amino acid over a period of time and the dex amphetamine kicks in once it's been detached from the amino acid. Slow release.

Both work by making you produce more dopamine.

>>726047610
Concerta - works differently methylphenidate (concerta) essentially plugs the "drain" of excess of glutamate, so you have more glutamate. Glutamate is similar to dopamine but glutamate is the main chemical for excitatory functions.

All of them are bad. Amphetamines will lower your natural dopamine production, concerta will permanently block your "drains" but your body creates more "drains" to compensate. Eventually your body will have too many "drains" but your body doesn't produce more glutamate to make up for it
>>
>>726048478

na he's pretty much on point.

you're taking something every day that affects the brain the same way meth does.
>>
OP, here is how it works.

Vyvanse is a pro-drug to adderall. It is a drug that, by the means of digestion, turns into regular L-Amphetamine.

However, that is a basic way of putting it. Adderall, or "amphetamine salts" as a generic, is typically a mix of 50/50 L-Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine, both work close in relation to each other.

Adderall is the safer one. Adderall is more "in and out" of your system. Vyvanse sticks around.

Vyvanse users are more prone to:
.Changed personality
.Becoming more Attention Deficit when not on the drug
.Addiction
.Withdrawals (hand in hand with addiction, duh)
.Side effects of heavy amphetamine usage, such as:
>Muscle atrophy
>psychosis
>heavy sweating

This is because the drug doesnt leave your body by the time you take your next dose, and also because of it's extremely log duration on the body even for recreational, less-frequent users.

Adderall, or amphetamine salts as a generic, is the way to go. I specifically prefer adderall IR, as it is out of your body fastest, and that's good, so you can actually get hungry during the day and eat meals (between adderalls).
>>
>>726049359
ive been taking vyvanse for awhile now, with a prescription of course, its pretty good, help me get my job done, only downside is the insomnia and thirst, it makes you lose your apetite around lunchtime so if you trying to lose weight it will help with that as well
>>
File: 1488313330360.png (239KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1488313330360.png
239KB, 512x384px
>>726049732
anti medication fags are the worst

i know it and ive seen the difference between medicated people and unmedicated people. I have a friend who grew up in an abusive household with 3 older brothers and they are all fucking crazy. my friend is the only medicated one in the entire house and he is the only one with an actual college education and prospects who is going places in life

meanwhile, his brothers who go on about "le epin pharmaceuticals ruining your brain" are going nowhere

yes, you should be skeptical of the pharmaceutical jew but you should also take a step back and realize that sometimes falling for the pharmaceutical jew is better than having an untreated mental illness
>>
>>726049927
another thing i forgot to mention is that if you have friends at work that goof around with you and stuff, taking vyvanse will cause them to annoy the living hell out of you and you will be a little dickish toward them if you aren't careful with what you say so keep that in mind
>>
>>726049912
I'll continue, I just wanted to make sure the thread didnt 404, I will post my sources later, one is a book I have been reading.

Concerta, ritalin, focalin, and other methylphenidates are also drugs in very close relation to amphetamines. They are less "high feeling" and offer focus, rather than cognitive enhancement.

Saying MPH (Methylphenidate) is a prodrug to amphetamine is incorrect. I am unsure why people believe this. Wikipedia used to be wrong, but I think it has been fixed. Its method of action is different.

Amphetamine poses one great potential, and only the mix of amphetamine salts, and not vyanse, and this is that if you actually have ADHD, you can get a permanent IQ increase with long term usage.
>>
>>726049730
*levoamphetamine
>>
>>726050228
i have adhd and so what you are telling me is that adderal is the best drug out there?
>>
>>726047573
vyvanse put my stepson in the hospital. his body didn't metabolize it correctly, and he ended up with an amphetamine level that was off the charts. we got his prescription changed to a different med after that, but for a while, i thought they were gonna try to incarcerate me and my ol' lady for feeding him spoonfuls of meth or some shit
>>
>>726049912
this was really informative, thanks! what are your thoughts on long term methylphenidate use? adderall is still better in terms of fewer adverse effects?
>>
>>726050228
>>726049912
Other side effects and pros/cons:
Adderall is more likely to cause a temporary inability to stay hard. This is why I recommended IR, that way you can fuck 4-5 hours after you take it. So you can plan ahead.
Vyvanse is more likely to cause muscle atrophy and paranoia.

Adderall has a more euphoric disposition than vyvanse.

These are all due to the fact that Vyvanse does not turn into the mix of amphetamine salts that makes up Adderall, just one of the mix. L-Amphetamine, I believe. Dextroamphetamine is a more "livid" energy.
>>
>>726050384
this
>>
How many here have used Adderall occasionally for studying? Can someone share any experiences with dosage/usage time etc etc
>>
>>726050377
forgot to say... it also caused him to get epilepsy. he had almost imperceptible seizures for a couple years. it sucked. he forgot shit and random and had to re-learn it all over again. hell, he even forgot how to tie his shoes.
>>
>>726050371
Yes, I am. Well, get a generic, you'll save money.

I am by no means a scientist, however, I will be someday.

>>726050384
Adderall and MPH are moreso "Which side effects do you want to trade for what" but amphetamine salts (adderall is the commercial name for this) are better for long term, and for actual cognition.

ALSO --- IMPORTANT
If you do take adderall the main danger is what you do to yourself. Watch out for teeth grinding, picking of your cuts, picking of your nails, nail biting, all habits will be exemplified if they are passive habits. This is very important, as the teeth grinding and inner cheek biting can become very bad.

Chew gum, it fixes all of that.
>>
>>726050735
if adderal is the best adhd drug then why does vyvanse exist

checkm8
>>
>>726049912
Vyvanse does not turn into levoamphetamine. Only Adderall has both racemic stereoisomers. Vyvance is bound to lysine which makes it hella expensive and also a prodrug. Bitches were snorting too much so some dickhead doc decides to ruin the fun. Adderall lost the patent with Shire and now it's 3 times cheaper than Vyvanse. I prefer Adderall because levoampheramine produces that dirty crashing high that is fun. Vyvanse is alright, but it depends on metabolism which fucked dosing some days. You can be fine with 20 mg till lunch one day, then be fucked by 10 am the next. It's tricky.
>>
>>726050696
Exactly, friends, you do NOT want vyvanse in your life. When it comes to hormones, prodrugs are a great thing, but when it comes to neurotransmitters, they are not.

I recommend Adderall IR to everyone. ADHD or not. If you have OCD, Adderall may seem like it helps, but you really should avoid it. I mean real OCD, not OCPD, that "Volume must be an even number" etc type shit.
>>
Speed is pointless to consume.
Every person prescribed is living a lie.
>>
>>726050820
Mainly for those with stomach conditions that will cause a problem with an active amphetamine in their stomach/intestines. Vyvanse is not active till the brain.

>>726050841
Exactly why I avoid prodrugs. They are heavily based around your metabolism. Also, snorting vyvanse? why? Youre better off snorting XR adderall.
>>
>>726050899
what if i dont know if I have OCD or not would adderal be dangerous

i have some weird OCD type habits
>>
>>726047573
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlL4xXwRF9U
0.48 sec = adderal exlosion, feel it.
>>
>>726047573
vyvanse and addral will both cause you to get ADHD if you take it without having it.
I took the vyvanse, and since i had ADHD, i always felt sleepy and in a shit mood.

Dont take either of them annon. Both will fuck up your brain chem.
>>
I took both of them, but I forget which one I'm on. My ADHD went down a bit with both, but was a bigger problem with Adderal I believe.

Don't quote me on that though.
>>
File: 1489841846744.jpg (7KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
1489841846744.jpg
7KB, 224x224px
>vyvanse XR makes me able to focus on a task for longer
>adderal just makes me fucking edgy as shit

Anyone else?
>>
>>726051185
OCD type habits arent OCD. OCD is mainly an unrealistic habit that, if not performed, will result in an unrealistic thing happening.

Ever see It's Always Sunny? How Charlie's mom must flip every light in the house 3 times at night so Charlie "doesnt die"? That is an example. Light switch fixation -> death.
>>
>>726051394
So does getting up every day on your right leg count?
>>
>>726051212
shitty music.

also be careful as these drugs are both derivatives of methamphetamine and may lead to psychosis or schizophrenia if you take it without a proper prescription and diagnosis.
>>
>>726051353
This.
Vyvanse helps to focus for longer, but it may make you feel depressive.

Adderal makes you an edgelord.
>>
>>726051584
this is my exact same experience

in the end i just said fuck it to both of them
>>
>>726051489
No. Getting up every day on your right leg then walking the exact same footstep-distance or else you die due to "the universe being unhappy with you" or "karma" would be an example.
>>
>>726051489
no. that is more a habit than OC.
>>
>>726051659
same. I learned to control my ADHD and that has worked out very well. I will my attention into existence, as opposed to taking drugs to make it happen.
>>
>>726051691
>>726051694
It's more of a "bad luck will follow me for the entire day if I don't get up on my right leg" thing
>>
>>726051079
what's life like to just drive by shitpost without adding anything?

>>726047573
what's /b/'s opinion on provigil/modafinil
i just got prescribed it but i'm waiting on insurance... shit is $830 without it
i tried addies on campus but i am prone to psychosis so that shit was a no go.
honestly i didnt even see THAT much of an increase on addies to warrant the chance of losing my shit. i was literally only taking 10-15mg
>>
Basically, as the guy who said all that shit earlier, TL;DR:

Dont use Vyvanse unless you have a bad case of ADHD. Use Adderall IR.

If you have a bad case of ADHD, still use Adderal IR, but take a low dose, with modafinil as well. Those two will work perfectly together.
>>
>>726051795
Yeah no, youre good.

>>726051800
Unless you have narcolepsy, get generic amphetamine salts.

If youre prone to psychosis, dont do anything. Maybe MPH will be fine.
>>
>>726051795
Bad luck does not exist you dolt.
>>
Is there anything similar to Adderall I can get without a prescription? Other than caffeine pills.
>>
Before falling for anyone's shit here, I will allow you a glimpse at extensive experience in drug usage from me, a clandestine chemist with a hobby in chemical abuse.

First, don't do what most of these flunkies with identity problems do, and that's: don't put any drug above you. Sure, there are things you will never feel or see without the drug, but if you're putting it above you, you will have to overcome the mental barrier some of these wastoids made for themselves.

Secondly, don't not take supplements and inhibitors designed to slow the release of certain chemicals your brain uses to give you certain feelings. If you dry your brain out with any of the drugs you mentioned, you'll become a slave to them unless you can unlock the proper mental barrier. What follows after this is psychological and neurological damage down the road. Sooner if you dont take care of your receptors. Later if you take care of all possibilities.

Third, make sure you've got a good diet going. Most people forget what importance this has while on the three drugs mentioned and choose to eat when necessary or when the effects ware off. Sure you don't need to eat three times a day, but you can't go burning energy off of water and pills alone. Meal supplement drinks and bars for a long way, especially since shitting isn't something you'll want to do a lot of.

Vitamin a, b, c, d, e, and k are your buddies. Collagen focused liquid pills are a plus and magnesium will keep your tolerance somewhat low down you don't have to abuse the shit out of the drugs to feel something.

I recommend 200 mG every eight hours.
>>
>>726051817

Do you use Modafinil and adderall simultaneously?
>>
>>726047573
How come almost all the posts are about Vyvanse and Adderall? Is something really wrong/bad about MPH?
>>
>>726051800
Most of these drugs have bad side effects. I suggest taking the time to see what effects they may have (for amphetamines a common one is psychosis) and weighing out the pros and cons, then talking with your doctor about it.
>>
>>726051917
Microdoing LSD

I am not even kidding.

I am this guy:
>>726051885
>>726051817
>>726051691
>>726051394
>>726050899
>>726050735
>>726050470
>>726050228
>>726049912
(in reverse order)
>>
>>726051957
what do you mean by dont put it above y ou
>>
>>726047835
>stopped taking Adderal
Rookie mistake there kid
>>
Adderall all the way dawg
>>
>>726051977
No, I use Adderall IR only. And I dont use it that often.

>>726052013
Psychosis is most certainly NOT common among amphetamines. The only reason you think this is that some sites, such as Erowid, mention Amphetamine Psychosis.

Amphetamine Psychosis needs very high doses, repeated.
>>
>>726052065
im going to go back to my doctor and ask him to perscribe me it again
then im going to go to student services and bitch to them so i can make up all of my accounting shit that i didnt do lmao

i hope this plan goes well for me
>>
>>726051917
No. All the other OTC "supplements" aren't shown to help or are not studied enough to determine long term side effects. Amphetamines are pretty unique, you can find other things to help with ADD symptoms temporarily that aren't drug related but amphetamines have been proven to work significantly well for the treatment of ADD symptoms
>>
If you are an anxious person or have ocd vyvanse fucks you up.i never had a problem with anxiety before vyvanse and after i stopped taking it im still dealing with getting over the soxial anxiety it caused. While taking it my anxiety would get so bad i felt fucking high like i had memory gaps it wasnt fun bc i felt rlly out of control and i began thinking irrationally. I was really scared that people were staring at me all the time, i would hold my breathe because i thought my breathing sounded like i was hyperventilating, i would think of something and be affraid ppl could hear me talk or that i said it outloud. Vyvanse was hell, but if you arent prone to anxiety it will help a lot! when i was alone vyvanse was amazing and really helped me focus and be productive i just couldnt handle it near other people.
>>
>>726049138

So you're an idiot and an alcoholic and somehow that's vyvanse fault? HAHAH Classic junkie logic.

Don't blame shitty self, don't blame booze, blame drug.
>>
>>726047573
get meth. cheaper and basically the same thing
>>
From my experience, only take this shit for when you need to get work done. Unless you're crunching out pages and pages of work everyday I don't see why you should take amphetamines daily
>>
>>726052575
Meth is neurotoxic and the fumes decompose bone.

At any dosage.
>>
>>726048173

Can you be a little more specific
>>
File: mod.png (40KB, 606x510px) Image search: [Google]
mod.png
40KB, 606x510px
>>726047573

Is this thread in a 90's time loop? Adderall? LOL wut?!

Why isn't everyone taking modafinil by now? it's fucking 2017. Wake up plebs.
>>
>>726052726

don't worry about it, he's an idiot junkie that blames his problems on drugs.
>>
>>726052039
In our world exists a certain fascination for Adderall. A decent portion of us look at it like it can fix all of our problems or make us better at work. So people get this idea thinking, as long as they take the drug, they'll be better and go far. And they then think to themselves, that they'll never be this good or better without the drug, and then there they are... On the drug, doing better than ever, and when the cards play out and the user can't get the drug any more, the house of cards falls, and there you are - a person with little to no self confidence, angry because you lost the wonder drug.

See some of the earlier replies to this thread admitting they're nothing without Adderall.

Which is why you need to look at Adderall like coffee or redbull, only more potent.
>>
>>726049610
Yes, because it was so good.

I got up before the alarm every morning, I went through the day getting things done.

Now it's a struggle to get out of bed every day and I can't stay on task at work except in the sweet-spot periods after I take a dose of Adderall.
>>
>>726052125
>>726052013
i can see where you're both coming from. my friends only exhibited a bit of weariness after extended high-dose abuse.
i'll explain my experience just for science. i took very little for two days in a row. i didn't really sleep. i am by far the calmest dude but it's like adderall woke up an unseen bipolar in me.
it took my roommate saying one (1) thing in passing about a friend for me to shatter a bottle in my hands... we almost fought there over literally nothing. i'm not even sure what i heard. i didnt even notice a piece of glass went THROUGH my finger.

so i'm attempting low dose modafinil soon but as soon as i get any symptoms, i'm out.
>>
>>726050735

The cheek biting is the WORST
>>
I have taken almost every single ADD/ADHD med made. I now take 60mg of Adderall XR. I love the feeling of being focused its great, the only down site is that I go 24-48 hours without eating or thinking of food. I stopped taking Adderall at 17 and just recently started taking it again about 2 months ago at 24 I lost about 17 pounds due to not eating in 2 months. I was 6ft 170 now I about 155 to 150... So force yourself to eat and you should be fine.
>>
>>726052943
Problem with this case it that taking the drug to improve performace comes at the cost of mental health. By taking medication intended to cure ADHD, stopping may result in actual ADHD or worse. It's the reason a sane person does not take schizophrenia meds, as those may give the user schizophrenia due to becoming used to the drug.

The reason this works is because the brain reduces production of siminal neurochemicals when there is a surplus as with taking it when you dont have ADHD, so when you stop the brain wont start replacing those dosages for a while (and in some cases, forever).
>>
>>726052958
Only way this could happen is if youd didn;t have ADHD and took it to improve performance.
The experience of rage you had is a symptom of ADHD in some cased of the disorder.
>>
>>726053875

just take at least 3-4 days off a week and you'll be fine.
>>
I've never done Adderall. I've done Vyvanse though and it was great. Did 100 mgs and then I went for a ride with my buddy. He got irritated because I kept making him stop at every gas station and bar so I could talk to strangers. Shit made me social as fuck. Had a friend who went to hard into the stuff though and he was looking pretty rough after a couple weeks. He's all better now though.
>>
>>726054084
perhaps.
Withdraw symptoms can make it difficult though.
>>
>>726051800
Provigil saved my life.
>>
>>726054027
yeah no i was just trying the shit, i don't think i have adhd really
>>
>>726054111
same here with the sociability, though that came when i stopped taking it.
>>
>>726054194
so then you experienced those symptoms because you took a medication for a disorder you did not have.
What have we learned anon?
>>
Im prescribed 30mg XR and right at lunch i feel like i cant eat for shit. With starting college next year i wonder if IR would be better as i probably wont have straight 7 hour class days.

Also if i forget to take my prescription i feel aggressive and annoyed by certain things i wouldnt mind while on it, but maybe thats just some people in my class that annoy the shit out of me.
>>
>>726054351
tbh i don't think MOST people do addies to "cure" adhd, really a performance drug. consider this was a college campus i was on.

i learned that amphetamines are wicked in their own regard tho
a year after leaving, the roommate that i used to buy them from is -50lbs or so, anorexic looking
>>
>>726047573
Dexidrine is better than either.
All the focus and mental drive, without any of the janky racemic salt jitters, and none of the metabolism problems of shitty prodrugs.
It makes life great, focus comes easy, motivation is high, plus amphetamine psychosis is fun.
>>
>>726050470
My friend has adderal 30 XR's that I take and we end up playing vidya all night. Sometimes I go visit my ex girlfriend who lives in his neighborhood and we bang. Cant get hard to save my life, I end up busting a nut while she blows my limp dick. Weird AF
>>
>>726047573
just don't binge on it, eat food normally, don't self medicate with it.

It can be a slippery slope, but if you eat 3 (or five smallish) meals a day, take it right after a hearty breakfast, you'll be fine.

Don't binge for like two weeks like I used to. Don't mix it with energy drinks like I used to, and above all else, DO NOT TAKE MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTS TO AMP IT UP FURTHER.

If you ever wonder what meth is like, take a couple 70 mg's, wait 30 min, drink an energy drink, and eat nothing before hand. You'll learn what orgasms are meant to be like.
>>
>>726055309
If you don't like it, try caterpillar horn, or like, cialis.
>>
>>726055385
Weak sauce.
Try downing them WITH an energy drink, then blowing a combined line of one crushed up one and coke, then another energy drink, plus about a pot of coffee and a pack of cigs.
You will be amped as fuck.
>>
>>726047610
My son is 7 and he started taking Concerta. He did really good on it, the only problems he had was loss of appetite and he wasn't sleeping well. About a month ago, we changed him to Adderall to help with the sleeping problem and he still has it. Those are the only 2 downfalls we have. Both of them have helped him with school work and with life in general.
>>
>>726054813
stupid idea though.
Performance improvement at the cost of sanity is not worth the price.
>>
>>726047573

>>726055385
but seriously, if you want to take it without any negative drawbacks, do what the fuck I said. That shit gets addictive if you use it wrong. Do not take one on your day off to play video games. Do not take it for any reason other than "I have things to take care of today" or you can easily get dependent on it. (I've been talking about vyvanse btw, adderal isn't shit compared to vyvanse.)

Please if any of you read this, remember;

It's a slippery fucking slope.

I got off it because I could see what was happening to my friends easier than I could see what was happening to me. If they weren't there to fuck their lives up in front of me, I don't think I would have changed, and honestly I'd definitely not have a job/car/place to live in if I hadn't changed. It taught me that short term solutions aren't actually solutions. Please anon, from someone who lost some long term friends, talk to your friends and family about it. They'll say stupid shit like "Stop taking it lol" but keep them talking. Just say "I feel like this medicine is the only reason I've been able to accomplish important things" and that should spark some conversation. You need people to at the very least know there could be a problem. They probably won't pay attention, but talk anyways.
>>
>>726055929
vyvanse is time released, that would work with adderal, not vyvanse
>>
>>726055953
get your son off it now, or he'll turn into me >>726055929 Amphetamine is highly addictive, and your body quickly raises it's tolerance, but also becomes dependent on it, until eventually you become a speed freak, the kind that needs a massive dose of speed and/or coke everyday just to be normal, the kind that doctors write-off, since stopping at that point could actually kill you, so they just kepp writing you prescriptions hoping your heart will just one day explode and they will be rid of you.
>>
>>726055929
Fuck off, autist.
>>
>>726056400
well yeah, vyvanse is stupid.
>>
>>726055929
also, only coke absorbs through your nostrils. Not amphetamines or anything else. you're getting a more intense high from crushing them to a powder instead of your stomach dissolving them. It's literally just draining into your tummy anon. Look it up
>>
>>726049138
colton go to bed
>>
>>726056533
not autist, just sped as fuck.
>>
>>726055953
stop what you are doing now.
dont give kids meds for a disorder that can easily be confused with just being a boy/kid. Otherwise you will fuck up his future and life.
Be the responsible parent and let him be a kid, if symptoms persist past 17 then talk with him about the drug.
>>
>>726056644
What are you, twelve?
>>
>>726056534
It lasts five times longer than adderal. It was literally made to replace adderal
>>
Holy fuck I love Adderall.

I've always had a huge problem with procrastination and lack of focus and finally went to the doctor last month and got some Adderall.

On the first day I cleaned up my room which I hadn't done in years.

On the 2nd day I read an entire book in one sitting which would take me at least a week to do before if I even bothered to keep reading it.

Also spent hours a day learning programming and learned more in 30 days than I did in the years previous.

Just waiting to go back to doctor this week and get a refill cause shit got fucked up do to false EKG result so cut me off until I got checked out by another doctor but I'm fine..

Can't wait to get me some more I love that shit.
>>
>>726056567
Uh no, amphetamine absorbs just fine through any mucus membrane, like coke. Your thinking of vyvanse, pure amphetamine just has to get into your bloodstream to be effective. You can eat it, snort it, parachute it, or even bang it.
>>
>>726056730
no, he's just the next me. which is an ok thing to be. Hopefully he's not the next Joe or James. One's dead, and the other is in prison.
>>
>>726056735
It was made to stop people abusing it, since it can only be metabolized by digestion.
>>
>>726056849
plz read
>>726055385
and also
>>726056314
for your health bro.
>>
>>726056883
Overkill is overkill. Why not just go ahead and an hero?
>>
>>726056883
Well actually... I am one of those.
More likely to end up dead than in prison though. I'm just completely physically dependent, and it's basically going to kill my heart one day, but it doesn't make me crazy, or criminally inclined.
>>
>>726057023
Appreciate it bro but I've never had a problem with addiction and only take the recommended dosage as it does exactly what I wanted it to.

I take the XR version so it doesn't give you the high feeling like the IR version just the ability to focus for like 12 hours straight which I love.
>>
File: you.png (80KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
80KB, 211x244px
>>726056725
>if symptoms persist past the point where he misses his chance to get into a good uni and probably embarrassed the fuck out of himself with outbursts in the middle of class for the past 12 years, then maybe treat it.
>>
>>726056874
Oh wow. I'm actually surprised it works through the nose. I mean, if it's a contest for biggest possible high I would assume people would bang it. But fuck that. Keeping needles off the table is what separates us from sad homeless people in the movies :P
>>
>>726047573
Uppers are for faggots and dickheads
>>
>>726057332
That's actually kinda cool, I might try it out. Haven't taken the shit in years, but I'm usually able to walk away from most things.

But you weren't like sped up at all? You weren't cleaning your room and stuff because you had nothing to do with some new-found energy?

I'm like 30 and got away from this shit like 4 or 5 years ago
>>
>>726057512
Or for people who actually want to get something done besides wanking to porn all day.
>>
>>726057446
True that. I don't even like to see people inject shit, it's just gross.
>>
If you're considering adderall or vyvanse consider gabapentin. Has the same beneficial effects plus more with far fewer side effects.
>>
>>726057691
Nah I didn't feel high at all just like I could complete any task I chose to focus on.

I saw my room looked like shit so I wanted to test out my new focus and was able to make my room look better than it has in years.

I just turned 30 and wish I had this shit years ago.
>>
Y'all don't know about Preludin. I'm old school.
>>
>>726057278
I mean, if that's the attitude you have, and you're not the kind of person who see's a point in pulling yourself out, then yeah, you will.

That's the one thing I noticed that separates me from my severe addict friends. They act all dramatic "We're all gonna die anyways, there's no point in not doing whatever you want, I don't care if I die, etc." I'm sorry if you feel this way. I really am man. I hope you see there's more to life one day . Sometimes it takes a conversation with a loved one, five years of physical pain, or watching someone die, and then explaining to their family what happened. I hope you survive what life throws at you man. No matter what it is.
>>
>>726049730
lmfao

smoke more weed kid. you sound like a fucking idiot
>>
>>726058121
what's that like?
>>
>>726047610
>>726047573
Haven't Tried Vyvanse, but I hear good things about it in the adhd support groups.

>Adderall IR
Good shit. Helps me not spaz out in class and lets me focus on reading without my mind wandering.

>Adderall XR
Same shit except I stay up for 72 hours from one pill

>Concerta
Felt like a less effective version of Adderall XR to be honest. Didn't fuck with my hunger which was actually a downside since I'm a fat fuck. Switched back to Adderall IR

On a side note, both brands gave me a leaky dick. I don't know if it counts as premature ejaculation if you're not actually reaching orgasm but it almost all comes out before I cum. Not something I have to worry about as a permavirgin, but watch out for that shit.
>>
>>726047573
i'm prescribed both. vyvance for school and adderal for after. i have ADD so it makes me function like a normal person. don't take too much especially if you've never been on either. take 10mg adderal AT MOST for better cognitive functions. take 10-20mg vyvance if you need to concentrate longer.
take upwards of that and you're in for a baddd time
>>
I wish that I could get prescribed something for ADHD, but where I lived there is only the bullshit benzos, snakeoil, and you need to work this out on your own doctors.

the doctor I had was busted for writing himself, his wife and HIS WIFES SON 5200 pills. yet he wouldnt write me a single script for ADHD.

link for my doc that I had before I moved.
http://www.wral.com/moore-county-doctor-charged-with-writing-fraudulent-prescriptions-/15118771/

http://www.psychsearch.net/olin-mackay-fox/

http://www.thepilot.com/news/moore-county-doctor-arrested-on-drug-charges/article_571c5d02-8e35-11e5-a029-87525259d0a9.html
>>
>>726049912
not joking, I experienced the psychosis a few times. It was when I was up for like three days, I kept hearing shit. Like, not cool. Sometimes it felt like bugs under my skin, other times I could see people standing in shadows, but when I shined light or stared long enough they would vanish. I wonder sometimes, if maybe I'm schizophrenic. I met two people who are, and they're pretty sad most of the time. I feel like doing shit like that might have given me a glimpse of my 60's if I actually have it
>>
>>726058500
adderall XR makes my blood rush and i feel like i'm about to have a heart attack. stay on low doses OP
>>
>>726058730
I take 20mg Adderall XR and I've never taken any ADD meds before. Feels like the perfect dose to me. I think 10mg would be too little.
>>
>>726058287
Well thanks, but even that's a different type of addict. the "do whatever you want type" are later life addicts. The kind that still have a dopamine system, that can still thrill seek.
The pharmajew stuck me on pills when i was 6, I was up to 100mg a day of dexedrine by the time i was 8. It basically burned out my dopamine system, and now i need to be constantly sped just to appear normal. If i don't hav a constant amount of uppers in me, i get increasingly lethargic to the point of being nearly catatonic. Even with it though, I can't actually feel anything, ever, hence the no criminal inclination, since there's no thrills to seek, and nothing I can actually want, to like steal or whatever.
>>
>>726058500
Concerta made me have a manic episode, 0/10 would not reccomend

but then again it also happens off medication

fuck
>>
>>726058799
Dude, been there.
Always remember: the shadow people are real.
>>
>>726047869
It's amphetamine salts, not methamphetamine.

Yes, methamphetamine and amphetamines are different.
>>
>>726058366
Cleanest speed ever. Perfect high, no hangover. That's why it's illegal now. Like Quaaludes.
>>
>>726058961
Just remember, when it feels like it's "not effective any more" your doc will suggest raising the dose. It's the first thing they do. As long as you skip days, like weekends or days off, it will work for you better in the long run
>>
>>726058329
I'm an idiot because I have knowledge of how the drugs work??
>>
>>726059229
God that sounds nice
>>
>>726058876
How much did you take?
I have no real frame of reference since I actually have adhd, but I'd think even a normal person could handle 20mg

>>726059027
Sorry to hear that anon. I just couldn't stand actually having an appetite again, so I had to get off that shit asap. Adderall made me lose 50 pounds and I'm not about to gain that shit back by taking concerta
>>
>>726059306
If it's any consolation, I found your post nice, I liked that you included Concerta. I used to take Concerta before other amphetamines
>>
>>726059234
Thanks bro I've read about how to avoid tolerance so I will certainly be taking some days off and taking supplements to help avoid tolerance.
>>
>>726058754
you lived in north carolina and couldn't get prescribed something for ADHD? i think that was because your doctor didn't want to raise any more flags than he already was. any decent doctor in any part of the USA will prescribe you ADHD meds provided you pass a really simple screening test with a psychiatrist.
>>
>>726059306
i really been enjoying all your posts, too. i've said that already but will say it again, especially because you're one of the few to address concerta. your posts are a+ stuff
>>
>>726059382
it's alright, my pdoc already knows about it so he swapped me to vyv.

pretty annoyed with it though, it doesn't feel as smooth as concerta; its like an 8 hour hypo

hope you fix your weight issue soon :]
>>
>>726059382
30mg XR if i remember correctly. i have ADD, so i don't really need all the meds for keeping me tied down, just to concentrate :)
i've ended up taking vyvance instead of XR, and IR for when i have a shitton HW.
>>
>>726059521
Magnesium is really cheap and helps. Doctors suggest taking one before bed, but honestly if you took one that day already, don't take one before bed. It's like taking a slightly weaker second dose.

I would say just replace them with magnesium on the days off, that way you don't riggity wreck yourself with bad sleep.
>>
>>726059367
Those were the days, my friend. I've tried everything mentioned in this thread and nothing even comes close.
>>
>>726059889
Well I haven't hit a plateau yet so hopefully I'll keep going at a good pace.

>>726059901
I did have some increased heartrate when I started taking adderall, but that went away after a couple days. Doesn't sound nearly as bad as what you went through though.
>>
I'm really happy about this thread. Very pleased with everyone here. I honestly wish all of you the best of luck throughout your endeavors. I never expected b to have cool people in it again.
>>
>>726059919
Yeah Magnesium is what I'm taking seems to work pretty well.
>>
>>726059682
yeah, he's ate the fuck up now. the whole office is basically a legal crack den and suboxone script factory.

I'm going to try another doctors this month. he was such a squirrelly little fucker. it was like 5 minute appointments, then him saying "see you in 5 weeks, here's some bullshit that i need to push to get a bonus from the drug company".
>>
>>726059919
thanks for that. not dude, but im going to try the magnesium supplements.
>>
>>726054151

Same. The only withdrawal is nosediving back to normal.
>>
File: asddddd.jpg (85KB, 606x380px) Image search: [Google]
asddddd.jpg
85KB, 606x380px
>>726059840
>>726059474
If you want to learn more about concerta I recommend this guy's channel. He seems legitimate as far as his chemistry and pharmacology knowledge

Concerta:
https://youtu.be/EIgISomLl1o
https://youtu.be/qwNMMR2Ji6c
https://youtu.be/46B4A6g4oAE

Adderall & vyavance info (long video, very detailed for those who like to learn)

https://youtu.be/TCPxPI_q8C8
>>
File: morpheus.jpg (32KB, 520x412px) Image search: [Google]
morpheus.jpg
32KB, 520x412px
>>726047573

Well I abused the shit out of Vyvanse and never got anything done, but I basically just jacked off for 12 hours a day everyday.

Then I started taking adderall. I took more and more and more until I eventually had an amphetamine induced psychosis.

I stayed up for 3 days writing in google docs. Every time the document autosaved, I thought that what I had just written had been read by the CIA. So, I kept on with this "communication" for about 3 days, peeing in bottles and never leaving my room.

After 3 days of being awake, I ran out of my room and starting running around the house avoiding windows because I was convinced that there were snipers outside waiting to shoot me.

So my parents called 911 and I had to spent 2 weeks in a mental hospital. They were worried that the psychosis would trigger schizophrenia because I was acting so paranoid and delusional for so long.
>>
>>726060859
DUDE

this is awesome, thank you. I worry sometimes, that I have long term damages because of how hard I used to use them and binge on them. I did it for about three years, and now that I'm off them, I noticed I'm much more naturally unhappy. I smoke a lot of weed to find mental satisfaction now, it helps a lot with my job and stuff. Smoking after work of course lol. Still gotta try to focus. I just wish I knew better ways to accomplish things other than sheer motivation. It's hard to be as effective as other people anywhere I work. I always get bitched out about being too slow. I pretty much use "not catching shit" and "don't let people think you're autistic" to motivate me now, but it's having kind of a more negative effect on me than, I guess, what a mentally healthy person would do.
>>
>>726061160
Thats rough as fuck
>>
>>726061664
Glad it helped. I hope you're able to find a way to recovery
>>
>>726061160

Somewhat similar boat, I never drank or did drugs cause my dad was a addict, got persribed adderall after 5 years or so I started abusing it heavily, took me 3 years in an hour of psych wards and rehab to get my shit together, NA finally clicked with me been clean since.
>>
>>726047573
u breddy for bred?
>>
>>726062066
thanks again anon. you're a pretty cool person.
>>
>>726060859
Third link on concerta is actually about Modafinil, forgot to label
>>
>>726047573

I want it, but I'm too afraid to ask a doctor and I know they'd refuse anyway.

Just going to keep buying it illegally. Only option.
>>
>>726061160
Yeah, I wouldn't wish a psychosis on my worst enemy. Once you have one, no one ever fully trusts you again. People label you as violent.

For what it's worth, here's what I have to say to this thread:
1. Go to a psychiatrist and pay the $300 it takes to have your DNA analyzed. The results will tell the psychiatrist which ADHD drugs will likely work well for you and which your body will have troubles metabolizing.
2. Don't buy into this myth: "If I just take one more dose, then I'll be even more productive than I am now." It will feel better because your brain will get more dopamine. But, you're tired, though you don't realize it. Just go to bed, and take the prescribe dose tomorrow. Rome wasn't built in a day.
3. Never pull an all nighter with stimulants other than coffee.
4. Realize that you won't realize you're having a psychosis until it's too late.
5. Realize that it actually doesn't take all that much to lose your mind to stimulants.
>>
>>726062470
>3. Never pull an all nighter with stimulants other than coffee
Cofee is actually equally as bad. You should just leave it at never pull and all nighter with stimulants, ever.
>>
If you overdose on Vyvanse, then you'll have a psychosis before you have the most serious (lethal) side effects.

Here's how I could have known that I was about to have a serious overdose before it happened: every day I opened my door, it felt heavier. In reality, I was just getting weaker. My muscles were wasting.
>>
>>726049359
>>726049275
i take 40mg vyvanse every day, i like it cuz it helps me stay alert and aware without being jumpy. i can choose not to take it i have literally no withdrawal (taking for over a year i think 2) its just that i feel drowsy and slow all day unless i drink coffee or something. that is not withdrawal thats just because i have shitty sleep patterns (very inconsistent not drug related). as long as you dont keep upping the dosage ull be fine. keep in mind that these types of drugs affect ppl in different ways for some ppl adderall is better for others its vyvanse.
>>
>>726062936
sounds legit.
>>
>>726062257 This video is correct, but when used for major depressive disorder, it can be a lifesaver. I know.
>>
>>726050899
ive been taking vyvanse and its helped me, i also take an ssri can u tell me what exactly it does to neurotransmitters? is it at all possible that whatever it is doing is good for me? also at the end of the day if i still have stuff to do i take d-amphetamine
>>
I use to take 20mg adderal XR daily with an additional 10mg single release adderal pill in the evenings. Did that for about 12 years and stopped taking adderal completely cold turkey at 18.

I've been clean from it for 8 years now and I Feel much better, but honestly I'm not sure if it's due to sobriety or just growing older and wiser with experience.
>>
Vyvance made my social anxiety 5 times as worst. When I switched to a nonstimulant, I actually started making friends and fixed my social life
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.