[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed should be illegal. Pot heads are just trying to exploit

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 36

File: 1487911469883.jpg (50KB, 493x289px) Image search: [Google]
1487911469883.jpg
50KB, 493x289px
Weed should be illegal.
Pot heads are just trying to exploit sick people as an excuse for medicinal marijuana. Instead of supporting scientific measures to distill a useful medicine from it, they just want exploit the sick. Cutting the science short to smoke it to get high, and think they can get away with being a drug addict during their every waking moment easier they don't care if it helps sick people.
>>
So they're stealing from the sick now to get their fix?

This is supposed to be bad?
>>
>>725951133
Committing transgressions against vulnerable people, like someone that is sick, is even more cowardly than doing it to some fucking normie.
>>
>>725950942
i smoke weed cuz i like it. fite me fagoosh
>>
>>725951720
Don't doctors do shit like this all the time.
>Dudelmao here's your chemo bill.
>>
>>725951884
>fite me fagoosh
See this is why I hate you junkies. You wanna chimp out and fight even when you get your fix. Dumb fucking savage animal. You probably robbed someone to afford your drugs.
>>
>>725950942
bait
>>
>>725950942
i'm smoking a joint right now with my morning coffee. Nothing like a nice wake and bake after a long week.

>inb4 degenerate: i'd wager i make more than you do OP.
>>
>>725952029
Alright say you won the lottery or something. Just got a large chunk of money.
If I ask you what would you spend it on?
The answer isn't going to be curing people of cancer.
I don't see you trying to cure people for cancer any cheaper than them so I suppose it's pretty easy for you to criticize
>>
Listen up guys. Lazy people are lazy. Determined people are not. You may be swayed a little by drugs, but determined wont do the ones that fuck you up completly and will limit so that they will succeed. There are plenty of lazy fucks that dont do drugs. Those that put in the work should be allowed to responsibly do what they want.
>>
>>725952403
Not OP but cool story bro
>>
>>725952403
>>inb4 degenerate: i'd wager i make more than you do OP.
Holy shit you probably are a hopeless degenerate if you think making more money makes you not a degenerate. smh superficial douche
>>
>>725952487
>>725952490

why so salty gents?
>>
>>725950942
Please, like chemical painkillers are much better... at least my weed is mine and I know what it's its chemical components and the making process.
>>
>>725952607
>I know what it's its chemical components and the making process.
No you don't. you just assume you do and that it's okay because it's a plant. Maaaaaaan, it's natural maaaaaaaaaaan. There are natural poisons too, it's like you walked into a field full of inedible plants found one that makes you sick but doesn't kill you and declared it's as healthy as a carrot.
>>
>>725952170
I saw a pot head at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>725952805
not everyone is a stereotype, I have no illusions about the health risks of smoking pot, but it's my vice, and everyone deserves a vice or two.
>>
File: 1488186567057.jpg (155KB, 677x677px) Image search: [Google]
1488186567057.jpg
155KB, 677x677px
>>725950942
why the fuck do you care so much?
>>
>>725953461
Pot heads should be incarcerated. I shouldn't have to interact with criminals when I go out in public.
>>
>>725953852
>implying you ever go out in public
>>
>>725953852

Laws are so layered and complex that when you get down to it 90% plus people are criminals, assuming you're defining it by "anyone who breaks laws."

I know cops who say that if they want to, they can simply follow any one driver for a bit and will inevitably spot them make an error and ticket them.

You're a faggot.
>>
>>725952412
>Implying curing cancer is possible
>>
>>725950942

Fuck you shit cunt,

I know 3 people who have used med canna to treat problems with their healt, problems that your pharma shilling fuckheads couldn;t fix with their artificial garbage.

Do everyone a favour and neck up, cunt.
>>
>>725954699
There is a huge difference in making a mistake and willfully doing things with criminal intent like being a drug addict. People like to pretend like it stops there, but it doesn't. Drug addicts steal to get their fix. They go around doing all sorts of illegal shit they can get away with to aggravate other people they just want legal weed so they don't get in trouble for having their addiction substance get them in trouble when they get caught/questioned about doing other illegal shit they can't stop doing.
>>
>>725950942
Tobacco should be illegal.
Cig heads are just trying to exploit sick people as an excuse for medicinal tobacco. Instead of supporting scientific measures to distill a useful medicine from it, they just want exploit the sick. Cutting the science short to smoke it to get high, and think they can get away with being a drug addict during their every waking moment easier they don't care if it helps sick people.
>>
>>725950942

I grow, and make oil for anyone who needs it.

And I give it away for free.

So fuck you, and your argument.
>>
>>725955192
Oh how witty, the old school yard tit for tat. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because something else is bad or worse doesn't make the other thing better. Grow up and act like an adult nobody should need to explain this to you at your age. Did the weed stunt your maturity level when you destroyed brain cells using it?
>>
File: 1483486343902.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1483486343902.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>725955152
This newfriend thinks being an addict is a crime
>Mfw
>>
>>725955278
Well tobacco is way more widespread but you're not whining about that
>>
>>725950942
nice bait m8
>>
>>725955213
Acting like poisoning people and getting them hooked on your drugs to manipulate them easier is some altruistic act. Quite sleazy.
>>
5/10
>>
>>725950942
shit bait; still answering

plenty of useful medicines have been "distilled" from cannabis

yeah man let's just make it illegal y'kno, fuck the whole industry, and those people's jobs; instead lets give the black market more work. where it is prohibited cannabis is literally bottom of the foodchain for criminal organizations, ergo taking it away from them causes them significant problems.

fuck it yeah lets just blow all this tax money incarcerating people who don't pose any significant threat to society

stoners =/= crack-fiends or tweakers
>>
>>725950942
While we're at it we should also ban alcohol, fucking drunks everywhere
>>
>>725955817
>stoners =/= crack-fiends or tweakers
That's where you're wrong. It's a stereotype that pot heads are not as bad or worse. If you look at all those crack fiends and tweakers, they're pot heads too. People that are into all sorts of criminal shit all have being pot heads in common. Pot junkies are the worse, they'd attack someone just for saying pot is bad let alone if they thought they could steal something valuable enough to get more pot.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>725950942
Are you even trying?
>>
File: 1452190333978.jpg (368KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1452190333978.jpg
368KB, 3000x3000px
>>725950942
How are those (you)s?
>>
>>725955956
Alcohol has industrial applications. You wouldn't even be sitting around typing on the internet if it wasn't for alcohol it's used to clean electronics. Alcohol is used in all sorts of manufacture and can be quite tasty.
>>
File: 1456794937019.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1456794937019.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
>>725950942
>>
>>725956165
Marijuana has medicinal applications, your point being?
>>
>>725955989
>physical assault
>theft
niggers don't count
>>
>>725956165
there are two types of alcohol, the alcohol we use to do useful shit will kill you if you drink it, moron.
>>
>>725955989
Really, your not able to work 1/2 hour for a couple bucks to just buy some pot? It's really not that hard
>>
>>725956272
Marijuana doesn't have medical applications in it's raw unprocessed form. People pretend like it does because pot junkies are some of the most heinous criminals and want to get hopped up on their weed to do their crimes.
It doesn't help anything with the actual medicinal research of weed they're just trying to get their smoking drugs fix easier. It detracts from actual research being done because it's just a fucking scam; a front to get their drugs.
>>
the thing that bothers me, is that they bred a strain of marijuana that provides the medicinal benefits of weed without the high. do they use it? no, of course not, because it doesn't get you high. it's a bullshit excuse to get high saying it has medicinal purposes, and then go behind that and just make it recreational? what other medicine do we allow recreational use of? none, that's right.
>>
>>725956416
It's the same thing, it just has poison added to it because of prohibition. It's purposely made poisonous so people can't drink it. That's how useful it is, even when there was a ban on it like you're saying there hsould be, they still couldn't get rid of it because it's fucking essential. Maybe you should stop doing fucking weed because that shit is destroying your brain dummy.
>>
>>725956490
Why are still talking no one cares about your opinion .. kill yourself
>>
>>725956490
I never said unprocessed form learn to read
>>
>>725950942
Side effects of pot are hundreds of times safer than alcohol, which is legal. Pot has uses in multiple industry's and would be a market gamechanger. And the added bonus of getting Sarah's autistic kid off the floor.
>>
>>725956566
first off, that was my first post, I'm against weed and alcohol, second off, they don't add poison to it, there are 3 different types of alcohol, ethyl, methyl and isopropyl and we only drink one, that's ethyl, because it doesn't kill us right away. but guess what, they all three are poisons which is why our bodies react the way they do to getting drunk, similarly thc is a poison and that's why we react to getting high, getting high is being poisoned.
>>
>>725956583
It wouldn't be an issue if people wanted weed processed from a raw smokable substance to an actual medicine. That's not what drug addicts want, and legalizing weed is just for them to exploit the system. It makes a joke of the actual rule of law like pot head addicts like to do. Pot junkies have extremely limited to no morals just like atheists.
>>
>>725956549
This guy gets it. Of course someone is just going to want to flame you because pot heads are violent and see anyone getting in the way of their fix as a threat.
>>
>>725957006
Oh your problem isn't with marijuana, but people. Maybe you should ban people.
>>
>>725956653
Pot isn't safer than alcohol. Being slightly more difficult to acquire as people have to be more discrete in its acquisition simply lowers the rate of stupidity people do on pot and the harm that it causes. It will only get more magnified and obvious if it were legal.
>>
>>725957241
I like people. Unfortunately some happen to be bad people or criminals. Pot addiction turns them into even more deranged and vicious criminals.
>>
>>725957241
this guy gets it
>>
>>725957325
It is legal m8, sorry to rain on your parade.
>>
>>725951884
Stoner lingo is so fucking dumb it hurts
>>
>>725957378
Well it looks like you're going to have to let those people make that decision their selves unless you think you have some sort of moral high ground
>>
>Tfw Live in CO
brb gunna do a legal dab
>>
>>725957609
No that's stupid. That's like saying "people should be able to drink and drive, it is their choice" they're a public safety nuisance and those criminals will only get more brazen in their crimes when they can openly deal and consume their drugs.
>>
>>725957765
this. absolutely this.
>>
>>725957738
nobody cares ya beatnik
>>
>>725957765
Cite your evidence
>>
>>725950942
It is illegal you fucking moron.
>>
>>725958101
Watch the documentary Reefer Madness. It's not exaggerated. You'll see some guy get hopped up on weed and murder a family with an axe when that kind of thing fucking happens like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmville_murders
Look at the cartels, they get hopped up on weed to go do all those murders and other crimes.
>>
dont wanna get too hopped up on the good stuff hopped up buzzed up zipped up zippie two shoes haha bugs bunnny guys
>>
>>725958197
Lol that's anti hippie 1936 government propaganda values change over 100 years grow up
>>
Every weed smoker i've come across falls into one of two categories…

They're either a wannabe creative and use weed to "express themselves" - this is their way of saying, "i'm a talentless fuck and I need help".

Secondly are the people who use it for medicinal purposes, they use it to help with physical and/or mental pain, again these people are simply weak-willed and need to toughen up.

I had this discussion with my mother a few weeks ago, I asked her what she thought of weed and its ongoing effects, my mother said nothing… I don't have a mother, she died because of weed. I'm a pastor now and in my spare time I play D&D with my fellow brethren.
>>
>>725958197
>>>725958101 (You)
>Watch the documentary Reefer Madness. It's not exaggerated. You'll see some guy get hopped up on weed and murder a family with an axe when that kind of thing fucking happens like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmville_murders
Juggalos there's your problem
>Look at the cartels, they get hopped up on weed to go do all those murders and other crimes.
Cite your evidence
>>
>>725958371
It hasn't. It's not even out dated. People like to laugh at it like it's exaggerated and untrue since there was a lot of other political issues the makers of it were involved in.

It's an accurate film. Things haven't changed so much in 100 years that it's not true. If someone showed you a film about people getting drunk from 100 years ago telling you about booze, you think people changed so much in 100 years they're not going to be drunk from drinking?
>>
>>725958454
>Cite your evidence
Okay asshole fucking google it yourself. My ISP has a filter that when I search for specifics on it my connection gets throttled or cut sometimes. Look up the highway mass murders and stuff. Cartels don't just sell weed they consume it it too, to help them commit acts of savagery.
>>
>>725958197
Reefer madness is not a documentary it's a drama look it up
>>
>>725958583
>Okay asshole fucking google it yourself.
I stopped reading here, you threw in the towel before you even started, well-done you dirty weed sniffer.
>>
>>725958583
No, you have the burden of proof, you're trying to convince me. It's your job not mine.
>>
>>725958647
FUCK YOU FAGGOT! GOOGLE IT!!!!!
>>
>>725950942
Come here in Russia. Talk about pot and they beat up you ass that hard you even think can't been possible.
>>
>>725958690
Typical, that's exactly what I'd expect from a junkie like a pot head.
>>
>>725955278
More people died from tobacco than weed anon.
>>
>>725958647
>dirty weed sniffer
That's the pussy way to take weed. I shoot it straight into my delts like a fucking man.
>>
>>725958583
>Cartels don't just sell weed they consume it it too, to help them commit acts of savagery. Cite your evidence
>>
File: 14897746015750.jpg (220KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
14897746015750.jpg
220KB, 720x960px
>>725958738
Im selling weed, dont' smoking it. Im doind coke some times, but alcohol is more destructive
>>
>Implying cancer is even real
Great job goy blame the weeds, then we can get more shekles from your ailing grandmother
>>
OP abandoned thread?
>>
Fuck you, Pot is Awesome!
>>
>>725958770
That's because they are not suppose to have weed. Hiding they have/use it to some extent and being more difficult to acquire is going to statistically make it lower even if it's more dangerous.

Bruce Lee died from smoking weed.
>>
>>725958965
I'm around, been going outside to mix drinks and have a smoke.
>>
>>725958770
Only men like Arnold Schwarzenegger can handle cigarettes, most people who smoke or vape only do it to relinquish themselves of the feeling of immense loneliness they feel inside.
>>
>>725959032
> Bruce Lee died from smoking weed.
Cite evidence
>>
>>725959096
>Drinking tequila and smoking cigarettes
OP is a faggot indeed.
>>
>>725959151
Wikipedia.
Check and mate.
Your move creep.
>>
>>725959201
That's not a clickable link sorry m8
>>
>>725952412
What kind of argument is that? Also, we need less people in the world anyway. If you don't think they have a cure for cancer already you're insane. In America the medicine field is all about sweet dollary doos. They will do whatever necessary to keep getting fat bills.
>>
>>725952805
You do know there are many tests on weed right? And a lot of people grow it themselves. You're wrong.
>>
>>725959201
>>725959256
Because I'm nice I'll get your materials for you.

On May 10, 1973, Lee collapsed during anADRsession forEnter the DragonatGolden Harvestin Hong Kong. Suffering fromseizuresand headaches, he was immediately rushed toHong Kong Baptist Hospitalwhere doctors diagnosedcerebral edema. They were able to reduce the swelling through the administration ofmannitol. The headache and cerebral edema that occurred in his first collapse were later repeated on the day of his death.[82]
>>
>>725959256
What am I? Your mother? Do it yourself you droopy foreskin.
>>
>>725950942
ur unrational fear of a PLANT is fucking pathetic...go kys
>>
>>725959383
Jesus you're like a kid who forgot his pencil and blames literally anyone else for failing the test
>>
>>725955152
I work my job and make money like everyone else. Occasionally I buy weed with money I make. What's being stolen. How am I addicted. It's like once every other month maybe, at most. Also I'd like to know what's being harmed. As opposed to a cigarette I'm pretty safe and nobody else is hurt let alone involved in my activities.
>>
>>725959381
Bruce Lee…

More like Bruce TREE! 420 BLAZE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, these are all symptoms of smoking weed.
>>
>>725958956
>implying DNA does not mutate, ever, over the course of an individual's lifetime
You do realize that's all cancer is, right? It's not some virus getting passed around, it's just a genetic inevitability.
>>
>>725959201
Did you go to school? Wikipedia isn't a reliable source. You can put anything in there faggot.
>>
>>725959490
My name isn't Jesus but thanks for the comparison fam. Click, click, bam, bam!
>>
>>725959201
I thought he got killed by an alien in 1956 after he traveled through time after failing in a movie 2020. But hey, you convinced me. Death by Mary Jane is quite more plausible.
>>
>>725959580
Nah, it's ran by scientists and people who know their shit…

Unlike you amirite?
>>
File: Hey OP.gif (1MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
Hey OP.gif
1MB, 460x258px
>>
>>725957325
Your baits are beyond weak. It's funny to not acknowledge one's calling you out and only throw logicless arguments on people giving you real facts.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (9KB, 65x95px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
9KB, 65x95px
>>725950942
>trying to exploit sick people as an excuse for medicinal marijuana. Instead of supporting scientific measures to distill a useful medicine from it, they just want exploit the sick. Cutting the science short to smoke it to get high, and think they
wyaha
>>
Weed's not even a drug it doesn't give you withdrawal symptoms for fuck sake
>>
>>725959492
Nobody wants to tell you how to spend your money. Buying weed you're funding terrorists just like if you bought opium from al quada. You don't think it hurts anyone but you do contribute to people getting hurt.
Besides you're pulling the I'm innocent hard working act, I'm suppose to take some junkies word. You just admitted to crimes in buying weed, but all of a sudden you're innocent hard working and non criminal? Excuse me if I doubt the potential integrity of your statement.
>>
>>725959608
>I thought he got killed by an alien in 1956 after he traveled through time after failing in a movie 2020.
That was Elvis
>>
>Mfw supporting my habbit and my state
Feels good to live in WA
>>
>>725952093
fuck me youre retarded, not op but all i wanna do is sit back and get high, not fight or rob people for my drug habit. that would make me a nigger
>>
File: 1489834649188.jpg (119KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489834649188.jpg
119KB, 650x1000px
>>725959656
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
>>
What country/state does OP live in?
>>
>>725950942
Wouldn't keeping weed illegal just sustain the current crime problem created by the illegal drug market?
>>
>>725959834
Which clearly you are because your pronunciation is abysmal. GTFO you filthy weed whacker.
>>
>>725950942
>Weed should be illegal.
Wrong. Prohibition fails on all levels. It always had and it always failed everywhere. All it does is provide reason for the prison industry to profit and people eat up its sophistry. Being punished for stupid shit while intoxicated should be law, but being intoxicated by anything consentually taken shouldn't.
Tox screens for sensitive cognitive jobs should be legal and are legal. The tox screen should be relative to the intoxicant itself and known links to job problems, even when not high. Tox screens should also be the go-ahead for testing while on the job (tox not inhibiting long-term) to check if employee is high on the job.
Drugs/ intoxicants illegal, no. Look out for idiots high doing stupid shit? Yep.
>>
Unless you've tried it when you're ill mentally or physically, it really makes a difference. The worst part is the tobacco in joints, the weed just gives of thc and it won't make you aggresive or creative, it will just make you focus on one thing at a time which can be good or bad depending on what you think about.
>>
>>725950942
>have a masters degree in psychology
>new job earning 23k a year
>smoke weed at parties on the weekend since i was about 15
>never robbed or fought anybody for my drug habit
>i smoke just as much as when somebody has a few drinks
>you sound like you either had a bad trip or you sucked up all the infomercials on the war on drugs in the 90s
>smoke a joint and see if that changes your mind
>also kys nigger
>>
>>725959834
No need to drag race into it. Culturally pot heads tend to fit the stereotype of the slur you're using. I really dislike the racism but I'm not going to let it get under my skin. Pot heads are simply criminal and obscene.
>>
>>
>>725960138
Nigger shouldn't imply race, friend.
>>
File: 231542131.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
231542131.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>725959964
>it's not crime if we make crime legal

What a tired old argument, you druggies will just move on to other crimes while doing the old ones you just don't want to get pinched for the drugs if you are caught in another crime and almost get away without other charges sticking
>>
File: 1487235844588.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1487235844588.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
>>725959975
>pronunciation

nigger we're communicating through text. also love how you have to change the subject instead of countering my points
>>
>>725960253
this 100%
>>
>>725960274
No, i'm just correcting you on your statement, that you, "aren't a nigger" - you are.
>>
>>725960138
jesus christ youre autistic. saying nigger has nothing to do with race. its a way somebody acts like, which is a savage
>>
>>725960262
As of November 9, 2016, the use of both recreational and medicinal marijuana has been legalized in the states ofAlaska,California,Colorado,Maine,Massachusetts,Nevada,Oregon, and Washington.
>>
Only niggers and wiggers smoke weed......
>>
>>725960262
Weed brought out my empathy and calmed my anxiety. I live a happy and productive life as a cook. Like with alcohol, the affects are based on who the person is.
>>
>>725960355
that's grammar faggot. not pronunciation. funny how a pothead is correcting you now
>>
>>725960465
Only fools losing an argument have to correct grammar
>>
>>725960435
Good for you man
>>
File: 1487229258516.jpg (33KB, 307x272px) Image search: [Google]
1487229258516.jpg
33KB, 307x272px
>>725950942
how old are you op?
>>
>>725960435
When did you start savagely attacking the sick to enable your addiction?
>>
>>725959580
Not defending the guy that tried to cite Wikipedia as a source but that's not entirely true either. It's true that I could go and modify a Wiki page right now, that's not the same as saying it's entirely unmoderated. The peer review process at least ensures a degree of quality control. Saying "Wikipedia is not always accurate" is not the same as saying "Wikipedia is never accurate."
>>
File: 423132141.png (208KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
423132141.png
208KB, 700x700px
>>725959956
Don't worry about it.
>>725960532
Old enough to vote.
>>
>>725960138
Fuck you, nigger
>>
>>725960631
When you picked up a twenty sack and lit a nice bowl.
>>
>>725960508
motherfucker you brought this shit up. all i said was i don't fight or rob people for weed. i've never committed a crime that harmed anybody else. about 70% of all my friends smoke weed and i know for a fact that none of them have committed a crime in order to gain weed.

also why has places like colorado (who have legalised weed) have lower crime rates since legalisation? funny how statistics and facts counter your opinion
>>
>>725960631
He has social anxiety, he's probably not getting the stones from his drugs to do those kind of direct crimes, but he probably gets hopped up on his dope and commits vandalism and other petty crimes.
>>
>>725955278
Do you drink alcohol?

If you did that congratulations, you have used the absolute worst drug in existence that is somehow legal
>>
>>725960524
Thanks.
>>
>>725960790
>also why has places like colorado (who have legalised weed) have lower crime rates since legalisation?
They could be afraid of drug addicted criminals becoming a part of the institution due to their habit being legal now to report their transgressions anymore out of fear of retalliation.
>>
>>725960790
Who cares junkie ?
Not i
>>
>>725960830
>but he probably gets hopped up on his dope and commits vandalism and other petty crimes.
Cite evidence
>>
>>725960920
Since when were "drug addicted criminals," as you put it, never NOT "part of the institution?"
>>
ITT: OP and their god complex Vs. the people who's opinion doesn't matter after OP learns they smoke pot
>>
File: 295sWUk.jpg (458KB, 3000x3600px) Image search: [Google]
295sWUk.jpg
458KB, 3000x3600px
>>725960920
keep your tinfoil hat on mate

>>725960936
you care enough to reply and browse this thread. sort yourself out faggot
>>
>>725960830
What makes you think I do these things?
>>
File: 404d04428e99e8c538f7244e2a0cf30e.jpg (421KB, 1275x1375px) Image search: [Google]
404d04428e99e8c538f7244e2a0cf30e.jpg
421KB, 1275x1375px
>>
>>725961149
Makes for good conversation on my second monitor while programming.
>>
>>725961158
You're a fucking junkie. Jesus christ you take density to a whole new level. Are you fucking high right now or something?
>>
File: Marijuana-Facts.png (245KB, 577x631px) Image search: [Google]
Marijuana-Facts.png
245KB, 577x631px
>>
>>725950942
I'm laughing at you while ripping my bong tee hee
>>
>>725961291
Did I not mention I was a cook? My biggest crime (other than buying and smoking weed lol) is taking some pulled pork from my job without paying, and I asked my boss if it was okay before I did it.
>>
>>725950942
op did you a friend steal from you for weed? only beta males get robbed
>>
You camt just start taking chemicals out of weed and expect it to make medicine. Part of the reason people smoke medical marijuana is because you need all the chemicals working together to produce the medicinal effect. Get educated you cuck
>>
>>725961408
He probably thought you'd slash his tires after your shift if he said no.
>>
File: 1432400508314.jpg (97KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1432400508314.jpg
97KB, 625x626px
>>
>>725952412
There are so many problems with this argument. Realistically, curing cancer isn't just one thing. There are so many different types of cancer that form in different ways, so you'd have to cure them one by one. Second, it would likely take much more money than a lottery winner would have.
>>
I just wanna be stoned. Only thing I'm exploiting is the fridge
>>
File: no_bait.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
no_bait.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>
File: bait.png (295KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
295KB, 2000x2000px
>>
>>725961552
If he's this scared of people like me, I recommend he exercises his 2nd Amendment Rights and chill indoors.
>>
File: 120px_Bait_jew.jpg (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
120px_Bait_jew.jpg
3KB, 120x120px
>>
File: e0d.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>725950942
I mean, you're not wrong
>>
>>
>>725961844
You know. thanks for bringing it up. That's the biggest issue why drugs should be illegal. More of these drug addicts will lie to obtain weapons. They shouldn't be buying weapons and doing drugs because they'll obviously just use the weapons in their crimes as the drugs numb their reasoning abilities and they start descending into depravity like junkies do.
>>
File: qZufjOT.png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qZufjOT.png
74KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 29Aft5Z.jpg (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
29Aft5Z.jpg
52KB, 625x626px
>>725961995
>>
>>725961995
Going to a gun range every now and then on my off days is a crime? Protecting my girlfriend, my property, and myself is a crime? Where are these assumptions coming from? I enjoy the conversation, but can I get a proper answer, please?
>>
>>725962173
>he fell for the bait
>>
>>725962173
Yes that is a fucking crime. You lied on the statement forms to obtain the weapon saying you are not an illegal drug user. The ATF should kick in your fucking door.
It's a fucking disgusting world when you can sit around and say good law abiding people should stay indoors and arm themselves while criminals walk the streets looking to commit more crimes.
>>
Ay niggas i got some weed and shit but i cant roll joints for the life of me - does anyone got a guide?
>>
>>725950942
>weed should be illegal
>follows with bunch of waffle about potheads "taking advantage of sick people", doesn't actually give any reasons why weed should be illegal

10/10 argument m8
>>
>>725959289
Why do rich ass people keep dropping dead from cancer left and right then explain that?
>>
>>725962251
I'm aware, it's just interesting to see what this entity that is OP will come up with next.

>>725962318
Did I lie? Sure, but I'm no lethal lunatic. Guns are similar to drugs in fact, it all comes down to who the individual is.
>>
>>725962318
You assume too much
I have a gun. I never signed any paperwork for it.
>>
>>725962610
>but I'm no lethal lunatic.
You know criminal junkies like you are all the same. You'd put your gun up against someones dome and demand they empty their pockets if they pulled a gun when you turned your back you'd tell them to chill it was just a joke. Criminals are fucking cowards. You're a menace until you realize there are bigger menaces out there. Then it's the little innocent routine. Pussy.
>>
File: c70.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
c70.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>725962783
>>
File: 1397028993397.jpg (20KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
1397028993397.jpg
20KB, 500x633px
Obvious bait is obvious

Children, please don't feed the trolls, it just encourages them and makes them keep coming back.

trolls, bad. so very bad, I can't tell you how bad. sad! worst troll since watergate.
>>
>>725962783
Life is like a porno, it's all about perspective. You seem to be lacking quite a bit of it with how narrow this train of thought is.
>>
File: 1396870128400.jpg (65KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1396870128400.jpg
65KB, 700x525px
you know you guys are arguing with a troll, right?
>>
>>725955989
>correlation = causation
most criminals also have eating bread in common.
>>
>>725963105
Yeah, it's pretty entertaining.
>>
File: IMG_1515.jpg (22KB, 377x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1515.jpg
22KB, 377x250px
>>725956490
>get hopped up on their weed and do their crimes
>>
>>725962333
look on youtube, wiz khalifa (dont really care about the guy) made a pretty good tutorial video, look that up. it how i learnt
>>
>>725963210
You can admit you're not entertained. You are having a cognitive dissonance like the guy who says 70% of his friends smoke weed and don't do crimes. You do crimes in a way like weed is a gateway drug. These junkies do petty crimes and it becomes normal. After this is normalized they're unaware of the bigger ones going on and over look all of it until the consequences hit if they get caught on it.
If there are no consequences it's all some abstract thing of some stereotype person they don't realize is a profile they fit.
>>
>>725950942
Anyone who complains about weed under the guise of community health needs to find something better to do. This isn't ancient Greece, what I do in my own time on my property is no one's business but my own
>>
File: 135019.png (229KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
135019.png
229KB, 360x360px
>>725950942
Cannabis is more then just a medicine for the ill. Its a preventative medicine, an anti inflammatory, relaxant, and as well as having strong self reflection properties. Its an amazing plant that can help tame some of the mentally weak that let the ego ravage their lives.

Its an all around great tool and many use it for recreation(which is a misnomer because its actually used by many similar to the popular herbal drink >tea<)

Restricting the usage makes it edgy. Teenagers love edgy things and by restricting the usage is making teenagers think they need to take it because society says its restricted.

This herb would be used similar to others herbs if idiots like you just pulled you heads out of our collective assholes and lived your own lives.
>>
>>725963733
You try too hard, nice dubs though.
>>
>>725963733
Why are you pointing so many fingers at me? Where do you live that junkies and criminals are causing so much chaos?
>>
>>725963852
You just said it wasnt just for ill people and continued to list more ill people who it benefits.
>>
>>725963852
Exactly. Weed should be legal just because we don't need it to be edgy. It's already a great herb by itself with all it's medicinal properties
>>
>>725963942
He won't tell you, why bother
>>
>>725955652
Have you ever even smelt marijuana before? You are possibly the most disillusioned person in existence right now, sincerely fuck yourself with a razorblade you judgemental cunt.
>>
>>725964070
I mean, I can't say I'm doing anything more important. I'm in bed waiting for my gf to wake in an hour or so to start the day and see Ghost In The Shell later.
>>
>>725956165
>>What is ethyl and isopropyl alcohol
>>
File: 1201162235.jpg (907KB, 1951x3469px) Image search: [Google]
1201162235.jpg
907KB, 1951x3469px
>>725950942
whatever you say pill addict. stay in your lane and i'll stay in mine.

cheers faggot.
>>
>>725964257
How am I disillusioned? Criminals should be deported to prison. Drug addicts like pot heads make up the over whelming majority of criminals.
>>
>>725963764
So what I say and do on my own time and property is a waste of time, yet what you do isn't.
Hypocrite.
>>
>>725963852
>I just want to smoke pot
This is the entire problem with weed being legal. You're guise is benefits of it when you just want it as a recreational drug. It sounds appealing like Doctor Oz or some daytime tv show some bored house wife watches and then thinks "Really?! Why am I not doing that" You'd mislead people to walk off a cliff if you could rummage through their pockets after you climb down laughing about how stupid someone was to listen to you the whole way down.
>>
>>725952403
This, love my weed with my coffee.
>>
>>725956549
Alcohol you stupid kid
>>
>>725965521
weed is recreational and medicinal. You can't say that people touting the cleaning properties of water are selling out hygiene just to drink it.
>>
>>725966553
Water isn't a harmful drug like weed. That isn't here or there.
>>
File: 3426811_15_o.jpg (417KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3426811_15_o.jpg
417KB, 1920x1280px
>>
File: 1448832644126.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448832644126.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
This thread, lol.
>>
>>725953382
>implying everyone who smokes weed is like this
>>
>>725967062
>this is your butthole on drugs
Fucking disgusting this is what people resort to for drug money
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.