[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are you sad /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 29

File: 1489546341244.jpg (49KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1489546341244.jpg
49KB, 500x667px
why are you sad /b/?
>>
Better question - why are you such a faggot OP?
>>
>>725933745
Because life is pointless
And the society i live in is full of shitty slef-obsessed people
>>
File: Sem título.jpg (64KB, 1152x662px) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.jpg
64KB, 1152x662px
Broke of with my gf like 2 months or something, crazy fight, had some cocaine on the day went crazy as fuck.

Within 2 years of relationship she managed to become my whole world, and now she left a fucking hole in my chest and emptyness in my life, witch im filling with drugs/alcohol.
>>
>>725933745
BECAUSE PEOPLE ON /B/ BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN'T LEAVE. THAT THEY'RE STUCK IN THEIR LOCATION, IN THEIR LIFE, IN THEIR HEAD. THEY DON'T SEE THAT THE ONLY THING STOPPING THEM... IS THEM.
>>
>>725933745
because so many cunts are feeding fucking trash in LoL
>>
I'm lonely at work. What's up?
>>
I'm not sad.

I'm just not happy either.
>>
There is merit to this.... Working a job, finishing school, looking for some woman to satisfy needs... Shit gets old after a while. Being a human sucks dick sometimes
>>
im good thanks I just hate you
>>
>>725933745
Gaijin wont fix the damage model for solid shot.
>>
Anyone have the original of OP s pic
>>
File: tfw.jpg (41KB, 484x593px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
41KB, 484x593px
the virgin sector gets larger every day
>>
File: 1292657322829.jpg (73KB, 866x885px) Image search: [Google]
1292657322829.jpg
73KB, 866x885px
>>
>>725934450
What's your main and where do u play? I'm veigar mid
>>
>>725934862
Lux mid is best mid
>>
I'm sad because that I'm getting love with it's from another country and sometimes I act like a beta and that makes me kms. I want advices /b/ros
>>
I was outside smoking with my cat, went in to get the phone, and when i returned my cat was gone. I've been with her for 5 years, this cat was my deepest friend. I no longer feel her next to me everynight,and she no longer responds to my calls through the house. Shes gone, and I spend 2 full days looking through the surrounding neighborhoods to find her.

I miss her terribly.
>>
>>725935045
First of all fix your grammer
>>
File: 2274782.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
2274782.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>725934364
True. But I don't know how to leave.

I realize the only way to make myself happy, is to be happy

To pursue more things

Meet more people

Work when I should, and enjoy myself when I can

But for some reason I can't

It's like i'm stuck in the endless loop of realizing I can break this cycle, but after that moment is passed, nothing changes.

I don't act

and I don't know why
>>
>>725935015
Lux is trash

Only decent thing about her is the cool down on her ultimate late game
>>
>>725935169
Sorry I was shacking. I'm falling in love with someone who's from another country, and I feel like I'm pushing things further somehow (maybe it's just me) and I act like a beta and edgy lord sometimes , what should I do ?!
>>
>>725934062
so Sweden?
>>
Because my wife has decided she wants a kid.

I fucking hate kids. And am terrified of the prospect of having my own.
>>
>>725935471
how long you 2 been married?
>>
>>725934837
slight feels
hard to get into when its just stickfigures
>>
>>725935314
Cool thing about her is pressing 3 buttons to get a penta :^)
>>
>>725935153
im sure she will be back just put food out side
>>
>>725935685
A good veigar could take Lux any day. He can kill an entire team in the blink of an eye late game if he stacked AP correctly. Lux is all luck no skill
>>
>>725933745
my time is ticking down to when i graduate
my parents are going to start charging me rent and utilities and i know they are gonna charge a shitton to motivate (read "force") me to move out or get a full time job (currently part time)

also i hate being alone and i cant handle myself around women. i keep thinking "it will happen when the time is right" but i still go to bed and wake up feeling alone
>>
>>725934450
I sup as leo nami morg thresh blits soraka malz malph ali. went all the way from last game promo to gold back to 0 points s1. every game afk or feeders. trash talking teenagers qq after 1 death. fml
>>
>>725935922
you going to collage ?
im same around women one girl i liked
never asked her out was to much of a beta
she happy with someone now
>>
>>725935861
>all luck
2 of her ablilities are skillshots and easily dodgeable ones too.
>>
>>725933745
Cause my lady is kicking me out for being a depressed/apathetic nutjob for the last few months. Pretty sure she's gonna break up with me once I'm out of here, but I can't say I blame her, not everyone can handle someone with issues. Shit thing is I can't take my cat with me, no siree bob, which is one of the few things that keeps me sane. I got no solid game plan, no idea where I'm going, nowhere to lay low for a while, never really felt so displaced before in my life. I have an idea of a plan, but nothing solid.
On top of that I've been investing a lot of time and energy into other people to try and distract myself from my own depression, but it's never very mutual and is clearly a one way street. I'm there for them, not so much them being there for me.
Only bright side is I'm working out like a madman, it's a bit of a form of masochism for me(not gay enough to cut), but it's making me look decent again. I'm really looking forward to looking nice. But that's about it.
>>
>>725936438
They're luck. You're lucky if your opponent is autistic enough to walk into a ball of flashing colors or the white light
>>
>>725934130
Same here. Six months into that dark tunnel now. Getting set up with a gym membership and trainer to see if I can just snap out of it and get over the bitch once and for all. It's all about trying to build confidence and self respect again. It's the best revenge.
>>
>>725933745
HOEping to get :four_leaf_clover:LUCKY:four_leaf_clover: this :turtle:St. PatDICK'S Day?:four_leaf_clover:? Want someone to rub you for luck:crystal_ball:? :eight_spoked_asterisk:️Maybe put their:snake: shamCOCK:four_leaf_clover:shake in your pot of gold?:eight_spoked_asterisk:️ I sent this to you because:frog: you're:cactus: one of my :deciduous_tree:LUCKIEST :seedling: friends!!!!!!!! Send this:battery: to TEN of :u6307:️your SLUTTIEST LUCKY friends this:green_book: St. PatDICK'S Day:green_apple:. You know,:leaves: the ones :green_heart:that are big sluts but:white_check_mark:are lucky enough :dragon_face:not to catch an STD!!!!!!:sparkle:️ If you don't:palm_tree: send :chart:this :recycle:️around to :crocodile:10 friends you'll have BAD LUCK and contract:negative_squared_cross_mark: AIDS in the :evergreen_tree:next 24 hours!:smiling_imp: I BETTER get one :herb:back!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
>>
>>725934062
Fuck you, you have no idea how bad life can get. You're a teen, I know it.
>>
Anyone else here make friends with someone they met here (on any of these boards) and then have that person disapear on them? I've been looking through my old E-Mails & Skype messages, it makes me realize how much I miss them.
>>
>>725936211
0 plans for college. not a chance
decent chance for apprenticeship/trade school though if i cant follow my [[[REAL DREAM]]] of becoming a [[[MUSIC PRODUCER]]]

sorry to hear about your girl,
there were these two girls who i liked but i was too awkward so she slowly started distancing herself (two separate occasions)

third times the charm? fat chance if i can even get my foot in the door
>>
>>725934467
What do you do? Chef at Wendy's?
>>
>>725934364
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?!!
>>
>>725934364
i left, but i came back
>>
>>725937001
it was high school i got over mostly we are still good friends
i still live parents too just till i go to collage
i just worry about dating a complete stranger
>>
>>725936708

That's what i should do, but i'm just procrastinating.

The thing that kills me it's that everything reminds me of her, every inch of this city, my house, my clothes, my habits... I'm trapped in my mind.
>>
My girl freind keeps lieing about where she is going and goes to town to drink with her sister and makes her family lie to me where she is then i texted her saying do you care about me, and she says i cant be arsed and next morning says i love you, but her freind said she was talking and getting touched by a boy but lied said she didnt...im broken right now.
>>
>>725936647
Or.
Or
Hear me out
Your're just bad at skillshots and play veigar, a champ that a 2 year old could play
>>
>>725936926
Not yet, but there's one person here I feel I've gotten close to/can confide in, even if they don't always give me a profound or useful response, I can still get it out at the very least. But I can already foresee it falling apart or just vanishing without a trace sooner or later. My use for that person seems somewhat limited.
I'll survive without, but it'll suck a bit I'm sure.
>>
You guys aren't the only one with feels, i'm hurting so bad right now
>>
>>725937522
she sound shady out of no ware just leave and don't tell her see how she reacts
>>
>>725936842
Why the fuck does my age matter?
You can fuck off for thinking you're the only one who experiences hard ship because you've been alive a few more years than me. It doesn't matter how old i am, i'm still capable of thought and perceiving this world for what it is.
There are 8 year olds who've been through more than most adults. hard ship is age exclusive.
>>
>>725937406
Dude are you me? Same. I find that really fucking weird. I mean it's one thing if some music reminds you of her or something but for me it's every little fucking thing. It's as if everything is mocking me sometimes. Well I've procrastinated on getting better for six months I'd say it's about time now.
>>
>>725937041
No, I'm working nights at my security gig.

You?
>>
>>725937748
hard ship *isn't age exclusive.
>>
>>725937522
Just accept that youre being cucked and settle into your role of beta cuck
This way you get to keep your g/f and not be sad anymore
>>
>>725937748
underage &band
>>
>>725937825
kek, harsh
>>
>>725937951
try again
>>
>>725937790
ive been thinking of getting in to security
what kind of training do you need to do that?
>>
I met a girl from another country while she was already in a relationship, we talked to each other every day and grew real close to each other, talking about fucking each other's brains out and just normal every day stuff. Over a period of just a few months we must've sent each other over 80.000 messages, but she still loved the other guy too and eventually I felt like I had to force the issue so she had to choose, she chose the most steady option for her daughter which was eventually marrying her boyfriend, I decided it would be better for us to stop all contact because nothing good would come of it. I'm not sure she'll be really happy herself that relationship and I don't think she's sure either... but all I know is that after two years I still think about her a lot and not being able to talk to her anymore makes me sad.
>>
>>725937742
most people i know said she might just be doing it to make me jealous and said what you said to do...
>>
>>725933745
A great man once said.. why worry.. be happy
>>
>>725938341
just telling you now i never been on a date or kissed anyone out side my family
closest i got was a online gf but i broke it off
just giving best advice i can give
>>
You probably should go visit s,n,a.p,c,h.a.t.y(,)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.
>>
>>725933745
I love this pic
>>
Why don't you go to s,n,a.p,c,h.a.t,y(.)me to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.
>>
>>725938341
Lucky you, relationship are not what they seem behind doors its heart broken breakign trust anything dont it's horrible she's hurt me so much and even more.
>>
So much feels. Going thru a bad breakup as well. It seems all hope is lost. I pretty much gave up my future to be with her and she leaves me. I feel like im trapped in a hole.
>>
>>725938049
Your employer is required to give you so much of certain types of training, both when you start and yearly once your hired in Minnesota. But it's generally free of other requirements, you don't have to go to school or receive any training outside what your with give you. But I'd want to be told what to do if I'm expected to do anything if something should happen.
>>
If i were sad it be because of many /b/reasons.

My uncle just committed suicide.
I killed my best friend in an accident on our birthday - yes we had the same birthday.
I've been to more funerals than weddings.
Most the girls I meet, end up being whores.
I serve no real purpose in life.
I've given up on people due to being jaded.
And so on and so forth, I'm sure I could find many reasons to be sad.

But I'm not sad. I find life pretty fun. Although I'm pretty fucked up from it.
>>
>>725937655
I've had a half dozen people disappear on me. I really hope they're doing great
>>
>>725938470
>>725938623
for you
>>
>>725939081
hmmm average pay?
>>
>>725939466
$16/hr, with lots of available over time at my site
>>
>>725939594
sounds great
im going to collage soon for graphics
>>
>>725939594
My employer only pays me in gummy bears:(
>>
>>725939841
>collage
OH BOI
I hope you do some studying before you apply
>>
>>725939857
Gummy bears are awesome.

>>725939841
What's that like?
>>
>>725939933
why?
>>
Why don't you browse to s.n,a.p.c.h.a.t.y(.)me to fap to your ex-gfs nudes.
>>
>>725937552
His E is impossible to land you dumb cunt. Probably one of the hardest, if not the hardest, skillshot to land in the game.
>>
>>725933745
This hot as fuck Muslim girl thinks I raped her.
>>
>>725939959
not there yet getting it set up now
going in fall
>>
>>725940000
>>
File: 1487236091045.gif (311KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487236091045.gif
311KB, 300x225px
>>725940205
>>
>>725940389
>>725940389
>>725940205
I don't understand why this is important
>>
File: 1485999770009.png (78KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485999770009.png
78KB, 240x240px
>>725940456
NEWFAG
>>
i've got a chip on my shoulder.
not sure why. or what it is.
tired all the time.
feel like no ones genuine with me.
even at their weakest i'm putting up walls to keep myself protected.
i'm probably really selfish for it.
opening up but not letting anyone in.
only thing that keeps me grounded is that i function in society.
i have a job, i work hard, i make time for myself in between
i don't function well, but i function
i have people that at least pretend to enjoy my company
maybe it's not pretend but i can't convince myself that they really do
>>
>>725936775
Lost!
>>
I still fantasize about you actually coming over all the way from there sometimes, I'd get the car and drive us all around, take my two doggies to the forest with us on a shitty rainy day and kiss you as we walk through the rainy forest. I still think about how much we wanted to be with each other, how you wanted me to be inside you, make love to you, fuck you and dominate you. I still think a lot about what could have been.
>>
File: _.jpg (212KB, 1003x1290px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
212KB, 1003x1290px
I'm dying of an infection that is taking my brain and I'm debating telling her I love her before I go.
>>
Can relate/10
>>725940688

We're there for you, anon
>>725940890
>>
I've created this false illusion in my head that I won't ever amount to anything when in reality I have so much potential in this given life, and I've realized everything we do is just a distraction to keep away from the harsh reality we live in and I strive for that numbing feeling.
>>
>>725933745
I think a big problem with society is everyone is afraid to be alone.

You use another person as a crutch because you want to distract yourself from facing yourself and your indecencies as well as your faults and in consistencies as a human behing.

Before you can realize how much you can offer another person, (or in the later) how much you can be alone, you have to face yourself and try to live with what and who you are.

If you can't do that much then you cannot do either. Literally you must do something to find some peace in that aspect or else you will never be happy in either situation.

There is an equilibrium that comforts us even despite us being along or being with someone else. But you have to find the strength to do either.

And anon if you can't find peace in being with someone else because of some conventional misfortune, then embrace being lonely. Do what you can to be kind to yourself. Do what you can (even if it means ending it), to find a way to dignify your life as you see fit. You have to find solace in something, you were given life to do with it as you please.

I'll say a prayer for you tonight anon, I hope you can find peace in something. Even if it's not her or him, or anyone else. Sometimes we're all given the task of walking lonely in our existence but that doesn't mean we don't get the choice to do with it as we need to. I hope you will find peace and contentment somewhere in this life, even if it's not with someone else, or even if you have to watch that special someone you chose to open yourself to, walk away with someone else. I praythat the strength and encouragement of ten thousand people falls on you and you find peace in something other than the idea that loneliness is the end of everything.
>>
>>725939011

I know, right?

The only thing that keeps my sane these days is knowing my life will be better then hers in the future, bitch's broke as fuck.

Reminder : Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
>>
Broke up with person that truly made me feel loved. We had alot of stuff in common but things didn't work out for various reasons. I kept distancing myself for selfish reasons and it seemed like both of us just stopped trying. I partly feel like it's my fault for pushing her away and making her feel unwanted all the time. I think I fell in love with the idea of that person. I'll always remember the nights where we stayed up all night watching movies/fucking/talking.
>>
>>725939011
>>725941597
True one both parts, but as much as we'd like to think we're their worlds too, you have to break off what you can and salvage the self, as you find more of yourself, you'll realize you're okay.

You'll be okay with out the.

Everyday you wake up from now on, as hard as it will be, always remember that she doesn't miss you, so why should you miss her?

Ask yourself why you should waste your time on her if she doesn't waste that time on you.

I know it's hard (don't worry I'm not in a relationship, and I'm surviving a bad break up, 7 months in; and yes it still hurts thinking abou tit, I think about it everyday), but it's possible for you to move on without her. Keep your chin up, and as you do, I'll think of you anon. I hope that you can find the strength again in who YOU were by yourself. Even if it means that you have to be alone for the rest of your life I hope and pray (even if you don't feel it helps you) that you find the person you are supposed to be without her. And I hope and pray you find some solace, whether it's in some addictive substance or some "healthy" hobby that doesn't hurt other people ( lol maybe yourself? ) or a swift but painless death.

I really hope it's not the last one but do what you need to do anon. Fight for what YOU want, not what other people (not even her) want for you, and if you choose to be a miserable fuck for the rest of your life, even if she doesn't want you to be because she (in some fucked up way) "wants you to be happy too," then fuck her, you don't have to be.

Be miserable, but do it for YOU, and no one else.

I'm sorry this happened to the both of you, I wish you the best as always. I'm praying and thinking for you anons.
>>
>>725941946
I am sorry anon, we both know what its like to feel this way but remember you first and foremost.

I know how much you probably put into this person and how much you probably loved them but you have to take the time to love yourself, you were selfish for reasons, because now you need to take the time you need to fix yourself and to be kind to you alone.

It's not a lot of comfort, I don't know that much will be for the time being but embrace loneliness as you can. Always remind yourself that things turned out this way for a reason that that if you don't embrace it now then how will you get over it.

And as much as I hope it doesn't come to this, I hope that even if you have to find the release of this pain in death, that you find a way to be blessed with a swift and painless one.

I hope that whatever it is you're going through right now strengthens you and helps you find that you can be the man you're supposed to be without her help. That whatever negative qualities you put on her that you'll find strength in some how, if you cannot shed them from you.

Just try anon. Do what you have to but just try to live without her, even if you don't feel it, just keep trying.
>>
>>725942358
I think I needed to hear this. Thanks alot, anon.
>>
My recent thing is that I began to call for my good friend and I can't tell what she thinks whatsoever. She knows how I feel, for I told her while apologizing after my friends began to put pressure on her to reciprocate feelings. I can't tell how she thinks because when I see her, she's either cold, or she makes lots of eye contact and we have nice and fluid conversations, sometimes she might just go cold in the middle of a conversation aswell. I don't want to give up on her for she's perfect in my eyes, and from what I've heard she thinks my being awkward was adorable and that she didn't have anything negative to say about the prospect of dating me. She broke up with her last boyfriend over trust issues because he smoked pot and when she told him that they wouldn't be together if he continued, he promised he wouldn't and he got caught 3 more times doing it behind her back, and she knows I don't do drugs or anything. Why are things so complicated
>>
>>725942711
Your welcome brother. Be safe, be strong. I hope you can find your way.
>>
>>725942750
what's complicated here? straight up tell her you're interested in her and don't let your fucking friends do it for you rofl
>>
>>725942105

Holy shit man, you tear me into pieces, made me cry.

Thank you sir, really thank you.
Been awake for two days now on cocaine and whiskey, driving like a maniac in the streets... Shit is that the only single time i manage to don't think about her is when i'm on drug effect.
>>
File: rustled.jpg (176KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
rustled.jpg
176KB, 960x960px
>>725933745
just lost a big and very important art competition. the judges are cuck and don't understand the real meaning of art. so the just select a few bunch of shitty artworks depicting toilet papers, naked men dancing on a bamboo pole, miniature cities, a crappy videogame, a talking pebble, 4 empty cans, and a playdough sculpture. feels like shit right now.
>>
File: kings.jpg (142KB, 727x521px) Image search: [Google]
kings.jpg
142KB, 727x521px
>>
>>725940177
Good luck anon, as long ass you didn't rape her, I'm rooting for you
>>
>>725937406
I let a girl move in with me and thats how I felt when it ended after years of getting used to her. It only helped when I moved and left behind all of the stuff she gave me or that she was attached to. I had to just kind of abandon it all. Not everyone can do this though and it hurt like hell for a while but I'm so much better now.
>>
>>725943404

How could i?

Got work, family, strings...

HOWEVER, SHE managed to move out of town and went living in the fucking BEACH with her bitch cousin.

Life loves stabbing me in the back.
>>
>>725934062
I had this thread few days ago.
One of the anons told me that it's quite liberating once you realise life has no point.
Start seeing positive things, enjoy every sunlight that shines upon you, enjoy every beer you drink with your buddies. You have no buddies? Socialise, give people a call and they will accept it.
Life doesn't suck once you change your mindset.
>>
>>725942921
I have told her that I liked her, and I was planning on waiting a bit because she wasn't ready to move on from her ex. The night I told her how I felt was the night her ex had called her and was begging her to take him back and she was the the verge of crying. My friends kept urging her to talk to me if she needed to talk, and so I told her how I felt and told her that while she could talk to me, she should only do so if she wanted to. I felt like terrible that night, for I sent the message way after I knew she was asleep for whatever reason and when I sent it, I couldn't sleep because I was kept awake by my dry heaving because of how shitty I felt.
>tfw no girlfriend ever, so fall quickly, and fall hard
>>
>>725942921
I do appreciate the response though, I'm planning on asking her directly if I'd have a even a slim chance, so I don't waste what might possibly be another year of my life stuck on her
>>
>>725933745
Chemical imbalances.
>>
>>725933745
Because /b/ isn't enlightened. Majority users of /b/ need the one and only red pill.
>>
I would just browse to s.n.a.p,c.h.a.t.y(.)me to leak local sluts nudes.
>>
>>725944020
what are you going to ask her exactly?
>>
>>725944351
i mean you need to tell her, not ask her for approval or something, let her respond to whatever you do by making clear you're into her
>>
File: fordsmoking.jpg (58KB, 610x502px) Image search: [Google]
fordsmoking.jpg
58KB, 610x502px
I've had a really bad past few years, though I'm sure most people, especially those on here, can say the same

>lots of death in the family
>little close friends
>never been in an actual relationship, only "relationship" I've been in, it lasted a month and we only saw each other in person 3 of those days. Took me a year to get over her.
>not sure what to do after college, thinking about teaching history but job prospects in my state are terrible
>I feel like I try really hard for people but end up not getting respect in return

These are pretty much the things that make me really sad. I'm definitely not sad all the time and there are a ton of blessings and awesome things in my life. But when I am sad, those are the reasons.
>>
>>725944454
and that could be straight up telling her you like her too, which is what i would do after having flirted for a while

sorry for these multiple posts i just woke up here in the netherlands with a hangover
>>
>>725944547
try doing things that make u happy and start living for ur self
>>
now im sadder because no one cared about my post
>>
File: 1483380463941.jpg (38KB, 480x505px) Image search: [Google]
1483380463941.jpg
38KB, 480x505px
>>725945234
I know that feel
>>
>>725933745
because im a depressed, edgy faggot who will probably never have anyone truly care about me.
>>
>>725945234
>>725945340
Super sad/10
>>
>>725933745
because i'm here right now
>>
moose juice
>>
>>725944351
>>725944454
>>725944657
Don't worry about the posts, I'm happy to have somebody helping with the advice. I was planning on stating again how I feel about her and then ask that if I were to wait weeks months or however long she may need to move on from her ex, if it would even be worth it, or if I would just be left hanging while she dates other people. I know I sound desperate and beta, but I feel that she is my last chance at having a decent girlfriend for a while
>>
Because I lived through the internet revolution, and I thought it was going to bring on a new intellectual revolution. People are dumb as ever and it's clear that humanity will never get it's act together before I die, so I have to live in this cesspool of half-witted morons tweeting their stupid opinions about every stupid thing that crosses their mind. It sucks and quite frankly I deserved a better species than this.
>Nuke yourselves faggots
>>
>>725946002
This
>>
>>725945069
I've tried, but I feel like I'm most happy with other people. That's why it sucks I can't connect and really like people, and when I do I always get fucked over for it.
>>
File: take a nap.jpg (50KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
take a nap.jpg
50KB, 540x429px
>>725933745
Well first I was sad, and then I got tired of being sad, and now I'm just tired.
>>
>>725946002
>>725946063
samefag
raging faggots is a proof that they are sad
>>
>>725933745
I haven't been laid since 2005.

I'm a tranny with a letter who masquerades as a man because I love my grandmother and don't want to hurt her but I have to be me, though it's genetically impossible to be so

I started SSRIs that finally work, so I don't feel like killing myself every minute, finally

I was raised on musicals, I blame my parents for being gay-ish, but there you have it

I just went to a popular bar in D.C., and explained that I'm doing my grad degree, and teach in the meantime, and smoked almost 2 packs of smokes whilst so

listen to what I hear in my head, 24/7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PzL8aL6jtI
>>
i want a thinner gf but im in too long without it hurting me if I dump her ass

fucking cunts
>>
>>725933745
Because I'm in love with a girl who has likes me but thinks she doesn't deserve to have "good things" in her life... it's been years of craziness and feelings between the two of us. And I can't figure out how to give up on "us" or just move on.
>>
File: i beg to bomb.png (36KB, 690x539px) Image search: [Google]
i beg to bomb.png
36KB, 690x539px
anyone here incapable of holding sadness for more than 5 seconds like me? i can only feel sad for a short duration, but then that sadness will become a fuel to make my anger burns ever hotter. each time i feel sad, i wish to see this world destroyed and then i will trample on each and every dead person i can find. am i broken? or i have a mental disorder?
>>
>>725946285
Yeah, no. Why would I bother replying to myself? I don't give a fuck what you think (obviously)
>>
>>725933745
I don't think I'm that sad.

I'm a result.

Look at every single thing that informs my existence.

I am an extension of that.

I am... terrifying. But not because I am morally awful. I am terrifying because I'm a result of everything that has come before. I am predatory. I see the moving parts. I consume.
>>
>>725946801
You are the edge

get a life
>>
>>725946692
fuck that shit anon, if a woman is playng those types of games, she's up to something or crazy. move on man, make yourself happy. even if you got together she could just dump you for the same reason. youll never have security with her
>>
>>725946565
How fat is she, how long together and how old are you? I will do the math and tell you what you should do
>>
I hate being sober
>>
>>725946946
fucking this
>>
>>725946946
so why are you

I'm not

Hiyo
>>
>>725945982
yeah that's not going to work out for you i don't think, don't approach her like she's your last chance at anything as she'll pick up on it, don't talk about waiting for her because she will disregard you for someone else who doesn't pussyfoot around

you have to approach her like it's completely possible that she's going to say no, if you bring in all your emotions and feelings into this while 'asking' if she maybe likes you is not going to work, has never and will not ever, you have to have the guts to be denied, which is what it all comes down to
>>
>>725946692
These are the type of girls who end up with some alpha asshole that treats them like shit instead of committing to you like they should. Run.
>>
>>725946904
Yeah it probably sounds pathetic but every time I feel like I'm making any progress with getting over her and I get around her one look into her eyes and I get sucked right back in to caring. And we can't really stay away from each other my brother is engaged to her sister so we see each other frequently. I know I'm a fool
>>
>>725947103
You're right anon. Thank you. Whenever I get the chance, I'll tell her how I feel about her, and that I'm not sure the window of opportunity is going to stay open long, so maybe if she does share feelings for me, I'll be able to trap her into deciding already. I will wait a little bit on account on how recently she and her boyfriend broke up, for within a week of it happening, one of my sort of friends went to ask her out, but was rejected because she said she wasn't ready yet.
>>
Be me
>great relationship senior year of high school, everything great
>decide to end it for college
>worst decision I've ever made
>still love girl, talk most days, massive anxiety anytime she goes to a party
>eventually hooks up with a dude
>I'm crushed for a few days but I know I still love her, she's my best friend
>continue talking
>spring break comes up
>plans with girl to road trip all over the west
>day before she goes to a party and my anxiety hits an all time high, freak out on her
>next day "talked to my mom, she planned a trip to this place, i have to cancel the trip"
>sad and confused and sad
>try to talk but she is super distant and refuses to acknowledge me
>eventually explains that she no longer likes me
>explains her fam hates me
>blocks me in every possible way
>no contact with my best friend
>everybody fucking hates me because I worry too much about somebody I love
>feeling heavy kms feels

why b?
>>
>>725946534
>Tranny with a letter
what does it mean?
>>
>>725934528
Being happy is actually an abnormal state, we humans (not the niggers) are still based on almost per-historic genetics, fight or flight, fear of the dark, paranoia, the list goes on.
The problem with us is the incessant bombardment of "happy people", we then think these people who appear happy are therefore happy all of the time, so we beat ourselves up for not being that "happy".
If you look at what you consider happy people, you have no idea what goes on in their heads, once you stop seeing them or once they go home, but in your head you create this unachievable state of happiness and then compare yourselves against this.
If you feel sad, come and see me, it is so normal you wouldnt believe it and knowing that will make you less sad!
>>
>>725947812
Give it time. Let her live for a little while and then try to get in touch with her again. My friend's ex has been constantly calling or texting her and I've seen her either disregard it and become agitated, or come close to crying because of it. I wish you luck, nobody deserves to have love and friendship ripped from them due to a stupid mistake.
>>
>>725947812
Well it's not going to make you feel much better but I can tell you that you didn't make a bad decision, if you had stayed it wouldn't have worked out. If a girl's family doesn't like you and she's not mature enough to tell them to fuck themselves then it's doomed anyway.

Best move on, crush school and see what the tide brings.
>>
>>725947121
Yeah whenever we are seeing our own people she always goes for a little faggy prick who treats her like shit and then it goes back we go back to each other seemingly closer then before. I guess my problem is I also like chicks that are bad for me lol the irony
>>
>>725948088
>>725948128
thanks friends. as I'm sure you both know its much hard to step back than one would think but i am working my hardest. I'm just really sad because i had the best of intentions in my head and it all just backfired and i feel like a piece of shit
>>
all of yall are rapists so you deserve it anyway lmfao get bEnT
>>
>>725947763
girls aren't ready untill they are, girls also aren't cum thirsty sluts untill they are, you know what I mean? it's completely possible to make her feel like she's ready if you just hit her buttons right, you just have to go around doing it right

wishing you the best of luck anon
>>
>>725948516
No problem. I know partially how you feel. My previously good friends threw me under the bus, and the other friend in the group had begun to ignore me afterwards even though he was one of my oldest friends. I'm now back down to 4 friends who will seemingly actually care for my well-being.
>>
>>725948609
*aspiring rapist
How dare you
>>
File: 1482438456353.jpg (26KB, 398x394px) Image search: [Google]
1482438456353.jpg
26KB, 398x394px
Women are just shit. Nuff Said
>>
>>725948816
Why'd they throw you under the bus in the first place?
>>
File: 1477102335971.jpg (168KB, 1000x918px) Image search: [Google]
1477102335971.jpg
168KB, 1000x918px
I'm home darling. I cannot describe the feelings of desire I have for you right now. You make me feel so much better when we are together, and at this point snuggling and being together with you is all that brings me true joy in this world. I hate how selfish I am and how incapable of a partner I am for you. I feel immense regret and guilt that feeds into my immense amount of self-loathing and cynicism because of this. All I've ever wanted to do is be there for you and be a really good buddy who made you feel safe and that made you happy and content. I feel like I am not able to function in society with the way my perception has changed, and that also makes me feel even worse considering how much stress it has put on you in the past. I'm horrible with money, snap at you all the time and am just never in a good mood. I'm always anxious and overthinking about everything. I feel like I am a setback for you and that one day when things fall through with whatever you might leave me for it. I feel like I'm a bad person who has bad thoughts. I don't know what to do because all I want to do is live in peace and solitude with you by my side, and provide for those I can. I feel like the world we live in is bordering on unreal and that there is no real way that anyone can know what the hell is going on, and that in the end nothing really matters so you have to make the most out of life. But I feel like I am ill in that sense, that I am not meant to be a good person or have a happy life or be a decent person to be around. I'm sorry I'm putting all this on you, I did not take anything and have just been smoking on my ride. I haven't been able to talk to anyone about this and I really don't know how to start working on it besides withdrawing more and just being an observer of what's going on around me. I just don't want you to think I'm lazy and degenerate. I love you.
>>
>>725948891
All the 6s think they're 9s and all the 3s think they're 6s

Even the fat ones don't feel grateful for you to care for them, they think they're special and you're lucky
>>
File: Elina&WoodyBFFS.jpg (152KB, 1295x971px) Image search: [Google]
Elina&WoodyBFFS.jpg
152KB, 1295x971px
I was framed for something serious and got fired for it. I have a 2 year gap on my resume now where my first degree applied job would have went. Also because of how I was framed it will show up in every background check for the rest of forever unless the lawyer I called today can help me out.

I mean, I have many other things ruining me mind at the moment, but that's the one on the surface that I tell people lately when they ask what's wrong.

If you really want to dig into it I'm still in love with a girl from years and years ago from highschool. She has no interest in relationships whatsoever despite our personalities being a perfect fit together. My current relationship is crumbling due to my hidden high-functioning depression and an inability to really connect to my gf because of it. Since I lost my job I've been up until 7am and have been missing out on a lot of quality time with my 1 year old son due to it which is just exacerbating the issue further. But at least I have my weeb toys....
>>
>>725949246
this is some jaded shit, which i guess is pretty usual for 4chan
>>
File: download (1).jpg (2KB, 154x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
2KB, 154x160px
>>725949246
Truth bomb
>>
>>725933745

Because I'm back here.

I haven't posted in four years, since my senior year. In that time, I've gotten everything I've ever wanted. Great job, gf, good apartment.

But I'm still so alone. I have no friends. I do even more drugs than I used to as a teenager. And I'm a part-time bar manager in the city so I probably drink too much and it makes me feel awful but it's better than feeling nothing sometimes.

I used to come on here because this was where I came when I had nowhere else to go. That's a faggoty thing to say, I know. But it's the truth.

I'm almost positive I'll be jumping off a bridge before the year is up.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkDZPC-M_ek
>>
File: 1462396222811.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1462396222811.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAApF-FDkoY

Should I kill myself in Utica Quarry? I live in Louisville
>>
>>725948965
Literally over an argument over cannolis. I had an entire decently sized friend group before the argument, and they dragged my name through the mud with a completely rearranged story and now I can't even look any of them in the eyes anymore. It was all because they can't see something as simple as food being able to taste the same in different regions. I even tried apologizing after the argument to try to regain the close friendships and I had blamed my being irritable on my brother having 3 of the worst seizures I had seen 3 days before hurricane Matthew hit where we lived (completely true), but they literally said it wasn't an excuse, so I told them to go fuck themselves. The friend who ignored me however had only made conversation with me when he had to from how it looked, so I recently messaged him a whole bunch of questions and spilled my guts to him late at night such as, why did he ignore me, why did the 3 of them go on as if nothing had happened, etc, but all he had to say to me was that it was a long message, and that if I was still hung up on the argument, then to get the fuck over it. Judging by that I'd say he hadn't read more than the first few lines as well. Later that day he messaged me some random word I guess was to be funny, for he probably read the rest and realized how much he missed, but I just replied with what, and I still haven't talked to him. I regret not telling him to go fuck himself, but on the bright side, One of the other 2 pricks tried talking to me on multiple occasions, but I told him to kill himself, and to fuck off
>>
>>725949824
I fucking miss Patrice.
>>
>>725934837
>stickfigure feels
>>
File: wallhaven-65150.jpg (407KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-65150.jpg
407KB, 1920x1080px
My girlfriend of seven years broke up with me a few months ago...just before halloween, it was...a few days after I was looking at engagement rings...researching styles prices and shit.

I'd already been a mess, but I felt like I was doing okay, relatively, despite the breakup. Been trying to keep myself together and get my life on track for the past few months. (other shit has gone in my life, family shit)

And in the last few days, I haven't been able to get up, stop crying...it's like...maybe I was repressing this whole time in self-defense. And now all the emotions I never fully dealt with are coming to the forefront.
>>
>>725950338
in shorthand can you describe what happened between you two
>>
>>725950062
fuck thats rough. i know the feeling of "when it rains, it pours" and it is the worst. I think when people are upset they loose the ability to be empathetic. Its really sad and disappointing and its shitty of them to ring you out like that
>>
File: Sad Rose.jpg (382KB, 1024x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Rose.jpg
382KB, 1024x1010px
>>725950516

/extremely shorthand:

>we've been having financial difficulties, and issues with her parents, and my own unrelated family issues. Lots of stress basically
>in the darkness I realized that she was the one thing I was ever really sure about. I'd been waiting to propose after she was done with her phd, but I didn't want to wait anymore
>I looked at rings, seriously, for the first time, but was crushed when I realized that I couldn't afford what I watned to get
>she caught me later that night depressed, and she mistook why I was upset, so I explained.
>she was blank
>fastforward a few days, we finally talked about why she had been so weird
>she'd been dissatisfied since our second year. she was never really attracted to me, but, we were best friends (2 years before we started dating)...she just wanted it to work
>she slept with a guy she was really attracted to for two years while we were long distance
>*insert other dissatisfactions*
>she never told me any of them, until then
>>
Gf of two years broke up with me because i have anger issues and i never let her have facebook and all that shit pff
>>
>>725950876
You never "let" her have facebook?
yeah good move by her
>>
>>725951262
Facebook would've made her leave instantly. Social media destroys humanity
>>
>>725950862
She cheated on you for two years then stuck around for 5 even though she wasn't feeling it?

Cold, I feel for you my friend. Hang in with school/work whatever you have going for a while and don't think about getting a new girl for a few months at least. It will fade, but that ones going to take a while.
>>
>>725933745
I started smoking ciggys again, the girl I love moved away from shes a few states away from me, years of home abuse and being homeless :')
>>
>>725934364
I never limited myself to just my own head.
>>
>>725951424
Pretty much. Her words were that she really wanted it to work.

In my mind, I think she was obsessed with the idea of a boyfriend, having someone, etc. (Personally, I never minded being single...but being with someone seemed to be particularly important to her, I think.)

So she never told me, any of it, because she didn't want me to leave. (This she told me.)

I told her, if she had told me earlier, we might have still be friends, but to build a relationship on those lies...

Thanks...I'm trying to find word again now that I've moved back home (it's just tough for various reasons).

And yeah. I don't mind being single, but I also don't really want to look for anyone cause I just feel utterly fucked and vulnerable right now. Friends have tried to hook me up with others or get me into some one night stands, but...I can't really do that at this point.

I'm old enough to know that things do fade with time. But yeah, it's so difficult right now to think any of this will. 7 years is a fucking long time lol.
>>
>>725933745
Just learned the girl I have huge crush on has a bf. the hasn't even started yet here, and I'm sad and on /b/ to forget about her (on top of that I have term exam on Monday). President Trump nuke me plz
>>
>>725948622
Yeah I understand what you mean, but I don't know how long I'll be able to keep myself waiting without even knowing if I have a chance. Thank you though, I appreciate the kindness from you all more than may realize
>>
>Chronic depression
>Bipolar
>Post-traumatic stress disorder from having a messed up childhood
>Video games help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoOLAzygsng
>>
>>725951335
This. man I wish Facebook, instagram, snap etc didn't exist
>>
>>725952345
nice let's play dude, I haven't finished watching it yet but I'm definitely going to play this game too, didnt even know it existed
>>
>>725952478
Thanks.
>>
>>725952345
Ya they do My go to games are rpgs because I get to pretend im somebody else
>>
>>725952755
also sorry to hear you've not been feeling well lately, I heard you talk about it in your video. I hope things get better for you, wishing you the best of luck in life anon.
>>
I don't know. There are a few things attributing to it.
I'm lonely despite having friends and family. I swear it's starting to fuck with my sexuality.
I feel discouraged all the time.
College is just a less shitty high school, my grades are dropping, and I don't feel like I belong there since it probably isn't worth it.
I can't bring myself to socialize out of fear of rejection or meeting someone I can't stand who thinks I like their company.
I live in a shitty town, but can't bring myself to leave. I feel like if I don't have my parents and siblings around I won't have a reason not to head out to a deserted area and kill myself.
My grandma is sick and I don't want her to leave.
It's 4am.
>>
File: epic quest.jpg (40KB, 616x474px) Image search: [Google]
epic quest.jpg
40KB, 616x474px
>>725933745
i'm sad because each time I troll in /pol/ and /b/, newfags always don't understand the jokes and then they called me newfag
>>
File: 1469906013449.jpg (403KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469906013449.jpg
403KB, 1024x1280px
>>725952760
I like RPGs too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rwPqakrUSc
>>
>>725933745
Because I was neglected and verbally abused as a kid and I'm depressed AF because of it
>>
>>725952912
Thank you. I appreciate it. I hope things go well for you too. Have a good night.
>>
>>725953113
> feel like if I don't have my parents and siblings around I won't have a reason not to head out to a deserted area and kill myself.

You and me both man.

My mom is real sick. That's a big reason why I'm still here at home with her.
>>
>>725953492
Iv heard of that game Iv been wanting to buy it
>>
>>725953567
Take care of your mom anon. I hope she gets better.
>>
>>725953786

Take care of yourself too man, and your family.
>>
File: IMG_9825.jpg (138KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9825.jpg
138KB, 633x758px
I'm a bad person and I shouldn't be allowed to be near anyone, have friends or be loved.
>>
Iv been dealing with abuse all my life first my dad, he left my life, then my mom we lost our home I went homeless, and then the woman I fell in love with, two years she hit me and be littled me making me feel like I was worthless. And shes right I am, iv done nothing for society so by society standards im trash. I smoke to much, and drink to often. Im in a viscous cycle I cant escape
>>
I broke up with my girlfriend but can't seem to get her out of my head. It's not only that I still want her pussy, it's that with her I felt whole, but I knew the relationship wouldn't work out in the end. Even though it was my decision, my heart it full of regret.
>>
>>725935153
Call around. My cat ran out my RV, disappeared, I called her name and she got stuck under someone's engine hood nearby
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.