[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NATALYA AND TITUS SOON

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 43

File: titus-natalya.jpg (216KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
titus-natalya.jpg
216KB, 640x640px
NATALYA AND TITUS SOON
>>
Post now you bitch
>>
>>725912617
Post now you bitch
>>
>>725912523
BS not gonna happen. Screen cap this
>>
Post now you bitch
>>
Lies.
>>
>>725912724
Post now you bitch.
>>
>>725912523
Lmao delusional
>>
Lying sack of shit.
>>
You
Bitch
>>
>>725912820
Post now you bitch..
>>
>>725912790
post now you bitch
>>
POST THAT SHIT NIGGER!!!
>>
File: 1374830269159.gif (958KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1374830269159.gif
958KB, 245x245px
>>725912523
Paige pisses on your lies
>>
>>725912879
Post now you bitch!
>>
what did i miss?

i've seen the facial pic and her riding a black guy on a couch?
>>
Instead you could browse to s,n.a,p.c,h,a.t,y(,)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.
>>
bitch now you post
>>
what do we know about this?
>>
JEWS RUN THE WEST
>>
>>725912523
>a blond bimbo
Literally the only kind of female they can get to fuck a nigger.
>>
File: WWE Natalya 3.jpg (150KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Natalya 3.jpg
150KB, 1080x1349px
I want to believe it's real OP, I really do
>>
NOOOO

Tyson deserves better
>>
>>725912954
moar?
>>
SHIT THREAD

WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE THE OP ABOUT PAIGE WITH A LINK TO THE EROSHARE

IDIOT
>>
Pee. Poop.
>>
File: IMG_8403.png (481KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8403.png
481KB, 640x360px
>>725912905
Del Patron. Cucked
>>
File: litearlly whom.jpg (60KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
litearlly whom.jpg
60KB, 1024x768px
>>725913081
RELAX
>>
File: IMG_20170305_193533052.jpg (1MB, 2409x3449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_193533052.jpg
1MB, 2409x3449px
>>
Why don't you have a look at s,n,a.p,c,h.a.t,y(,)me to leak school's hottest girl's nudes.
>>
>>725912523
> What rhymes with kelly? Laurinitus with a dick in her mouth.
>>
eroshare.com/bvf0tm9c
>>
Here you go /B/ros this is a link to all of Paige shit. eroshare.com/s66y0q18
>>
eroshare.com/s66y0q18
>>
nattie/titus video was shit

the woman can't suck a dick to save her life
>>
>>725913290
>>725913263
virus
>>
>>725912954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IozmekxGPVA

NAME ONE WHITE WOMAN WHO HAS NOT BEEN BLACKED
>protip: whites are going extinct
>>
>>725913453
>paige detected
don't try to ruin our fun
>>
>>725913437
Lies didn't even post a fake screenshot
>>
>>725913453
nah man, check the other thread. Posted it in there too, its a website full of videos and pics of paige.
>>
>https://discord.gg/ruGbC7S
reposting
>>
>>725913453
nope it works dumbass
>>
File: 1449732869347.jpg (59KB, 683x462px) Image search: [Google]
1449732869347.jpg
59KB, 683x462px
>>725913474
>whites are going extinct
>>
did anything happen in the last hour
>>
>>725913453
epic meme
>>
>>725913695
no
>>
Bruh, I'm just sitting here eating Apple Jacks and waiting to see Paige get blasted with jizz
>>
any vola rooms?
>>
"So Dave, take us through the undercard."

"Okay, just let me get my notes here..."

*shuffles papers, unzips pants*

"Okay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"So next we had we had our first video of the night..."

"I thought this was so disappointing, Maddox came off like a total geek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINUS 3 STARS."

"W-well, y'know, I wouldn't quite go as low as minus 3 stars, but, y' know, it was definitely a disappointment given the hype. But y'know, Maddox is a lower card guy and Paige, I mean she's over and all but, y' know... I mean, If you wanna talk about Maddox looking like a geek, what about the video with Xavier?"

"Well take us through it, because I was doing Observer live when that one broke"

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?..."

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725913142
Stop posting your ugly dick. No one cares.
>>
>>725913437
Upload the video Faggot
>>
>>725913528

i warned you it's fucking embarrassing

how do you make a webm from an mp4?
>>
>>725913592
lmao im a newfag and i just cried
>>
>>725913792
The doggy one is 3 mins long. How to upload?
>>
>>725913804
you use a search engine you dumb fucking retard
>>
>>725913804

google it and post it
>>

"Okay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"I thought this was so disappointing, Maddox came off like a total geek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINUS 3 STARS."

"W-well, y'know, I wouldn't quite go as low as minus 3 stars, but, y' know, it was definitely a disappointment given the hype. But y'know, Maddox is a lower card guy and Paige, I mean she's over and all but, y' know... I mean, If you wanna talk about Maddox looking like a geek, what about the video with Xavier?"

"Well take us through it, because I was doing Observer live when that one broke"

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?..."

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725913900
literally just search "file uploader" on any fucking search engine you stupid piece of shit
>>
File: IMG_20170309_192302142.jpg (1MB, 2313x3361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170309_192302142.jpg
1MB, 2313x3361px
>>
File: MEMES.jpg (251KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
MEMES.jpg
251KB, 1632x1224px
Which drugs is Paige addicted to?
>>
>>725913759
fuck you I was drinking water. This killed me
>>
lads

we're not getting the rest are we
>>
>>725913999
checked
>>
>>725913900
Upload on eroshare
>>
>>725914047
link god dammit
>>
don't think so
>>
>>725913804
Post on Vola make a room or something. Show us Nigga
>>
File: AHHH MY EYES.jpg (73KB, 630x351px) Image search: [Google]
AHHH MY EYES.jpg
73KB, 630x351px
>>725913751
All the ones I'm aware of have been nuked, some repeatedly.
>>
>>725913474
Rose is so hawt even with short hair. Can't wait until her karate hottie fight
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
File: Ah yeah im horny.jpg (52KB, 649x820px) Image search: [Google]
Ah yeah im horny.jpg
52KB, 649x820px
RAW is gonna be a horny place on Monday
>>
>>725914093
USE A SEARCH ENGINE

YOU

FUCKING

RETARD
>>
>>725914093
https://eroshare.com/
>>
>>725913999

this guys dick is more over than make darren young great again ever was
>>

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?.."

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725913999
Gross.
>>
File: 1489802264834.gif (649KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489802264834.gif
649KB, 150x200px
>>725913759
>A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?...
>>
fishhooked.jpg
>>
https://eroshare.com/s66y0q18
>>
>>725914003
cock
>>
>>725914093
eroshare D O T com S L A S H s66y0q18
>>
volas taking a piss. may i dump here?
>>
Why don't you have a look at s,n.a,p,c,h,a,t.y(.)me to leak local sluts nudes.
>>
>>725914186
WE GET IT, YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT.
>>
>>725914165
ty :3
>>
>>725914146
>>725914165
Dude aint got shit. Get worked faggots
>>
>>725914139
>>725914186
hilarious and original
>>
Holy fuck we get the stupid joke
>>
>>725913474
Most white lesbians
>>
>>725913999
Hello, Jay Lethal. It's me Phil Brooks and I wanted to ask you to fuck my wife.
>>
send paige nudes
>>

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?...."

"Oh yeah"
>>

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?...."

"Oh yeah"
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725914407
Click the eroshare link you absolute fucking retard
>>
>>725914252
Sure.
>>
>>725914252 Dump away if it's legit
>>
You probably should have a look at s,n,a.p.c.h,a.t,y(.)me to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.
>>
>>725914312
You pass the link nigga
>>
>>725914252
dumb away
>>
C'mon I wanna see Nattie take it up the ass already
>>
Looks like she's standing by with the leaks instead of just ignoring them. https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/842877382298099713
>>
>>725914352
lol
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725914556
>https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/842877382298099713

How can you ignore something lik that? dont be stupid.
>>
File: IMG_20170305_194312599.jpg (1MB, 2391x3665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_194312599.jpg
1MB, 2391x3665px
>>
File: IMG_8400.jpg (48KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8400.jpg
48KB, 480x380px
>>725914186
Hey Meltz,

How many New Day Cucks signs at RAW this Monday?

Will Del Rio beat her up after getting cucked since he can't even go in public with her without getting into a fight?
>>
File: theMadox.jpg (37KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
theMadox.jpg
37KB, 575x1024px
>>
>>725914656
I'm glad you're sticking to your own race.
>>
>>725914656
kill yourself your dick is nasty as fuck
>>
File: 1489803781937.jpg (17KB, 403x430px) Image search: [Google]
1489803781937.jpg
17KB, 403x430px
CAN someone really explain the cuck fetish to me? Like how can one legit enjoy your woman getting fucked by someone else?
>>
Just wanted to say hi to all the WWE stars lurking this thread.
Hi Seth
>>
>>725914656
Dear god someone needs to leak Naomi's sex tape. Her ass and tits are fucking amazing
>>
>https://twitter.com/NatbyNature/status/842838569530056413

holy fuck
>>
>>725914730
>cuck
underage ban?
>>
>>725914730
what are you, gay?
>>
>>725914730
they were switching back and forth
>>
do you think any of the other wrestlers heard about this and looked for the pictures?
>>
>>725914791
What's she say?
>>
Wow, so many people that don't know what cuckolding is.
>>
Dubs or we aren't getting what we were promised.
>>
>>725914730
Thats a threesome faggot
>>

"Okay, just let me get my notes here....."

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725914791
Deleted ?
>>
>>725914791
got screenshot?
>>
>>725914791
Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!
>>
File: C7KkeyCVoAQHQry.jpg (47KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
C7KkeyCVoAQHQry.jpg
47KB, 610x343px
>>
>>725914791
Link not working
>>
list all of the things paige is into sexually
>>
File: IMG_20170309_193334852.jpg (2MB, 2415x3833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170309_193334852.jpg
2MB, 2415x3833px
>>
>>725914730
it's for liberal faggots
>>
>>725914845
paige has probably fucked them all so I doubt they're interested. already seen the goods
>>
>>725914730
Are you all stupid? They are buddies and they were switching, you can see at the start of the clip
>>
>>725914730
Who is this?
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725915022
Brad Maddox
>>
>>725914976
Yes, he is stupid. He's probably the type of faggot who uses the word cuck in real life.
>>
>>725914959

You wouldn't understand, the closest you've been to a woman is a pepe meme with tits on it.
>>
>>725915022
vince mcmahon
>>
>>725914791
This is interesting.
>>
>>725914730
He wanted to get a different angle of Paige going UpUpDownDown.
>>
You probably should go to s,n.a,p,c,h,a,t,y(,)me to share school's hottest girl's nudes.
>>
File: 1489701785373.png (10KB, 771x711px) Image search: [Google]
1489701785373.png
10KB, 771x711px
>>725913209
No way to ban stupid gay bots like these?
>>
>>725914730
Anyone have the full image of this?
>>
>>725914730
do you watch porn? if so, congrats, you too can physiologically get off on other people fucking!
>>
>>725914942
Everything that doesn't involve you.
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725915094
Hahahahaha Underrated Post
>>
>>725915111
I've been reporting them, in vain it seems
>>
>>725912523
Who are these two people?
>>
File: Played Yourself.webm (2MB, 720x592px) Image search: [Google]
Played Yourself.webm
2MB, 720x592px
>>725914556
Typical thot. Fucks anything with a penis, but when people find out she goes on the defensive.
>>
>>725914462
retard i got three vids downloaded im saying send them to her but i noticed she got pics sent on twitter.
>>
Post Paige cum vids
>>
>https://discord.gg/ruGbC7S
>>

"Okay, just let me get my notes here...."

"W-well, y'know, I wouldn't quite go as low as minus 3 stars, but, y' know, it was definitely a disappointment given the hype. But y'know, Maddox is a lower card guy and Paige, I mean she's over and all but, y' know... I mean, If you wanna talk about Maddox looking like a geek, what about the video with Xavier???"

"Well take us through it, because I was doing Observer live when that one broke."

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking...."

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725915070
whatever you say dicklet
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?."

"Oh yeah"
>>

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?."

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725914791
what happen someone tell me plz!
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725915226
wtf is she supposed to do, not defend herself?
>>

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?. .."

"Oh yeah"
>>

"Well take us through it, because I was doing Observer live when that one broke."

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>
>>725915471
Just send it to Alverez already
>>

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?. ."

"Oh yeah"
>>

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking."

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right? ..."

"Oh yeah"
>>
File: keepittight.png (594KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
keepittight.png
594KB, 850x478px
>>725915094
>>
>>725915203
Natalya Neidhart and Titus O'neil

They're wrestlers currently signed to WWE, where they wrestle as fucking jobbers
>>
>>725914791
What was it
>>
>>725915463
She's supposed to take responsibility for her actions, choices and negligence. But fuck all that, let's just play the victim.
>>
>>725915575
her father is a bigger failure than chris benoit
>>

"W-well, y'know I wouldn't quite go as low as minus 3 stars, but, y' know, it was definitely a disappointment given the hype. But y'know, Maddox is a lower card guy and Paige, I mean she's over and all but, y' know... I mean, If you wanna talk about Maddox looking like a geek, what about the video with Xavier?"

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?.. .."

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725915671
exactly she is fucked im sure they will cut her off wwe
>>

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?. . ."

"Oh yeah"
>>

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking."

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?"

"Oh yeah"
>>
was that Xavier Woods tweet fake?
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
File: dude weed lmao.jpg (335KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmao.jpg
335KB, 1536x2048px
>>
Stop spamming that shit retard.

[spoiler]Keep going[/spoiler]
>>

"So next we had we had our first video of the night."

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725915671
I mean, she didn't do anything wrong. Everything she did is perfectly legal. She can fuck whoever she wants however she wants. Record it if she wants. She wasn't the one who shared any of this. I mean, I'm happy this is out there now and I get to see it and jerk off to a dildo in her ass or whatever. But you can't say she can't defend the fact someone else posted any of this.
>>
This spam is like pre-captcha tier
>>
>>725914146
fuck that shit be normal you uppity cunt
>>
>>725915671
Not that I don't currently have my dick in my hand, because I do, but she is legit a victim. And has done nothing wrong. And I'm masturbatjng a LOT today.
>>
File: fawe.jpg (69KB, 720x659px) Image search: [Google]
fawe.jpg
69KB, 720x659px
>>725915964
Incorrect. She cannot fuck children legally.
>>
>>725915629
Natalya is in a pretty big storyline right now tbf. Just sayin'
>>
>>725915671
??? You're acting as if she denied being in the photos/videos
>>
>>725915993
>fuck using a search engine
>spoonfeed me instead because im so fucking dumb i cant figure out how to perform basic tasks on the internet
fuck off
>>
>>725916046
This is true. You've got me there.
>>

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725916047
but is she winning tho
>>
>>725916109
MODS
>>
Who the fuck keeps spamming this shit
>>
File: i don't know who you are.jpg (105KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
i don't know who you are.jpg
105KB, 768x1024px
>>725916100
lol
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725915964
ur not wrong. what she does in her private life as long as it's not hurting anyone isn't any of my business. that being said i plan on having a cheeky wank to this.
>>
>>725915964
THANK YOU. I can't believe how insecure and stuck-in-the-past people here are.
>>
Do you think Nattie's curtains match her drapes?
>>
Mods are dead
>>
What are your thoughts on Feminism?
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
What is Vola?

Also
>>725915960
>the spoiler tag didn't work
Why?

Newfriend here btw.
>>
>>725916269
Maybe you'd be better off on Reddit
>>
File: 1471911897340.jpg (39KB, 720x689px) Image search: [Google]
1471911897340.jpg
39KB, 720x689px
>>725914938
>>
>>725916275
Fake blonde with a bit of pink randomly?

I'm gonna say no
>>
>>725916305
just filter one of the words it's just a dork reposting it every 15 seconds
>>
>>725916320
Please stop
>>
>>725916275
We'll never know because the video doesn't exist
>>
>>725915671
Lol are you one of those virgins who finds women at all for everything? Come to reality. The leaks are hot, but make no mistake about she is a victim dumbass. She didn't ask someone to release those private pics.

Now, back to fapping
>>
File: 0E27ZSN.png (13KB, 584x84px) Image search: [Google]
0E27ZSN.png
13KB, 584x84px
>>725915902
This one was real but he deleted it quickly.
>>
>>725915671
what actions? having sex? this isn't the 1920s lol, everyone knows that adults have sex
>>

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?.."

"Oh yeah"
>>
well it seems like we won't be getting the video of her getting cummed on so I guess I'll just jack it to the other stuff that was leaked.
>>
You probably should browse to s,n.a.p,c.h,a,t.y(,)me to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.
>>
>>725916376
this thread has a shit op so I assume spammer is just looking to get this one over with
>>
>>725916446
>>
>>725916468
>leaked
>leak
>cum
MEMES
>>
>>725916374
How the fuck do I filter?
>>
>>725916935

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
New thread??
>>
>>725917050
Needs
>>
>>725917020

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725917020
I still smile if I read Dave's part and the fuckin Unzips pants keeps getting me
>>
Will we ever get to see Tom Phillips face fuck that one chick?
>>

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725917137
there's nothing funny about it faggot do you actually want him to keep spamming like the virgin lowlife he is? goddamn some people say the dumbest things without realizing it..
>>
>>725917020

I posted it the very first time here, it WAS hilarious. I don't know why it's getting spammed now.

My fault I suppose
>>
AUTISM
>>
>>725917346
Not your fault some random anon has severe autism
>>
>>725917319
Calm down lmfao
>>
>>725917319
First spam? I see. I know it can be frustrating but don't get yourself in a twist just filter it out ya retard.
>>
>>725917319

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725917154
that thread was dead like two minutes in
>>
>>725917418
Or retard
>>
Pro-tip: Filtering a unique word from his pasta will make it go away
>>
>>725917346

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>This is how much /b/ has fallen
Well...
>>
Is there new vola?
>>
lmao new thread got killed instantly because OP posted links

looks like mods are afoot guys

why not ban this spamming retard while you're around
>>
Instead you could go to s,n,a,p.c.h.a,t.y(,)me to share local sluts nudes.
>>
>>725917457
You've misused the word "random." You are a bad person.
>>
>>725917484
that's right you should feel bad because you laugh at the dumbest things, faggot.
>>
>>725917457

I guess so but still
>>
>>725917612
I AM TEH PENGUIN OF DOOM XD

I AM SO RANDOM SRY!!!
>>
Why don't you have a look at s,n,a.p,c,h,a.t.y(,)me to share school's hottest girl's nudes.
>>
>>725917621
when did I say I feel bad ya retard
>>
>>725917546
this is pretty funny i'll be honest
>>
>>725917346

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>

"I thought this was so disappointing, Maddox came off like a total geek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINUS 3 STARS"

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
Do these guys really have sex tapes?
>>
I MISSED NATTYS TWEET, WHAT DID SHE SAY? ANYONE?
>>
a 3 day ban for that sandy hook image? go fuck yourself you fucking zilch
>>
>>725917752
It was just a ruse.
>>
>roll threads are cancer
>3 day ban
>not even a thread
>picture had nothing to do with what i was fucking talking about

really makes you think

you have my IP which means you know where i live face me in court you zero
>>

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I meam interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>

"Okay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know."

"So next we had we had our first video of the night.."

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725917752

your standard "some personal photos were stolen blah blah blah" press release tweet leaked slut posts
>>
>>725917166
Come again?
>>
>>725918101

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
File: hd7rC6V.gif (710KB, 358x268px) Image search: [Google]
hd7rC6V.gif
710KB, 358x268px
>>725915192
best post of the fuckin night @_@
>>
>>725918101
>>
>>725918101

"So next we had we had our first video of the night."

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725918166
leaked photos of a convo between tom and some rando girl saying he had a rock hard cock on a four hour flight, couldnt wait to facefuck her
>>
>>725915192
>>725918251
Definitely saw that joke on a dozen different sites
>>
>>725915022
Brad Maddox, Nigger leg is Xavier Woods
>>
File: tom-Tweet.jpg (84KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tom-Tweet.jpg
84KB, 675x1200px
>>725918166
Filipe got hacked and had a chat with some random girl posted online.
>>
>>725918332

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725918427

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
>>
>>725918274
Post this again and your mom dies in her sleep
>>
File: TsF4Fn6.jpg (112KB, 540x487px) Image search: [Google]
TsF4Fn6.jpg
112KB, 540x487px
>>
>>725918274

"Unbelievable"

"Oh yeah"
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.