[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do white people hate white supremacists?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 44

File: DvXsjqbk.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
DvXsjqbk.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
why do white people hate white supremacists?
>>
>>725896889
because they're weak faggots who cry like little bitches after getting barely hit in the face
>>
>>725896889
Racism stopped being cool in like the 1970's. It's like a joke people don't stop telling. You just gotta find a different one or something. Racists aren't something we're ashamed of anymore than we're ashamed of Katy Perry. It's just out of style.
>>
>>725896889
It all started with the nazis killing thousands of white Americans for a crazy guy who killed millions ? Guess being a nazi is not cool after 1945
>>
File: 1485234697349.gif (2MB, 399x221px) Image search: [Google]
1485234697349.gif
2MB, 399x221px
>>725896889
>>
>>725897326
this. what i always sensed
white people facepalming that people are still racist. shits over its the 21st century and now its embarrassing
>>
>>725897443
How little political knowledge can one have
>>
Because they are hillbilly trash. They are sub-white.
>>
>>725896889
Because despite creating almost every useful thing of value in existence, it's suddenly become shameful to be a white, heterosexual male.

Only faggots, ethnics and women are allowed to feel pride. If a white man feels any pride, he's accused of being a bigot or a sexist.
>>
>>725896889
same reason I hate radical islamists. they're full of shit
>>
Because I know a lot of very normal, successful, and intelligent black people, many of whom I would consider smarter than myself. Also because I don't have a tiny dick, and studies have shown that neo-Nazis generally have tiny dicks.
>>
File: DickieSpencer.gif (2MB, 480x267px) Image search: [Google]
DickieSpencer.gif
2MB, 480x267px
>>725896889
Spencer isnt a white supremacist
>>
>>725898537
Are you fucking retarded? Today is Saint Patrick's Day, there's Irish pride bullshit everywhere in the US. There's a museum down the road to me that's all about Italian pride. Black people are allowed to be proud of their ethnic heritage just as much as you're allowed to be proud of yours, you fucking degenerate retard.
>>
>>725898537
Pride is completely pointless and regressive coming from anyone. You're living the stereotype, and you can't even explain why you feel the way you do without using very wide assumptions and pseudoscience. You're complaining about the echochamber that is todays society and communication, yet you do the EXACT same thing, just that you're actively pushing for policies that by their very definition, in the utopic society you talk about, endanger other people.
No, I'm not a libtard, I'm not even left. I'm just not buying your shit arguments.
>>
>>725899143
This
/thread
>>
>>725899143

That's Irish pride and Italian pride, or white pride.

It's Black Lives Matter, not African Lives Matter. You can be proud of your dark skin, but if you're proud of your white skin you're a racist.

Don't be a dumb nigger all of your life...
>>
>>725898537
so what have you created that counts as useful?
>>
>>725897012
Those are fake white supremacists.

The real ones purged the Jews
>>
File: IMG_2833.jpg (70KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2833.jpg
70KB, 600x500px
>>725899321
HAHAHA HE SAID /THREAD AND FUCKING OWNED LE RACIST. Put me in the leddít screencap :^)
>>
File: 1479885722192.jpg (35KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
1479885722192.jpg
35KB, 360x433px
>>725896889
This guy is a fucking tool payed and bought by jews to be fake made up opposition. Its even confirmed that it was all jews saluting him at events off their own facebook accounts.
>>
>>725896889
Why do leftists think punching Spencer at rallies is the best way to shut him up? They just look like violent terrorists. I'm alt-right myself (as is everyone on 4chan, fucking hell), but if I ever see Spencer at a rally I'd do it much differently.

I'd make sure I'm wearing Trump gear so he is nice and relaxed while I slowly walk up towards him not breaking eye contact. Then I'm going to get nice and close and motion that I have something to whisper, and when he leans in I'll gently place my hands on his head and pull him into a sensual, long kiss. When he opens his mouth to moan I'll either stick my tongue inside briefly or bit him carefully on his bottom lip, idk how I might feel at the time.

Then when he's all confused and embarrassed, I'll place a shorter, innocent, chaste kiss on his lips and walk out of his life forever.

plus he cant punch me cause he'll look like a hypocrite
>>
File: weak bitch.jpg (61KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
weak bitch.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
>>725897012
>>
>>725900207
you say everyone, but there is always going to be someone who crawls out of the basement just to spout something saying "not me!"
>>
>>725900417
then they're accepting of the alt-right just by being here, regardless of how much they freak out about it
>>
>>725896889
Because inferiority complexes aren't cute. I don't understand why anyone cares, anyway. White people aren't smarter just because it's intrinsic to being white. Feminists turned "white privilege" into a joke but they're not 100% wrong. White people are just africans who moved to europe millions of years ago. The one part of the planet with every resource any civilization could ever use and that's where this self-delusion comes from. The white race was just lucky enough to live and develop civilizations in an area with everything they needed. Trees, rain, mountains with ores and precious metals, as well as flat land for agriculture. Europe is diverse enough geographically to be available to cultivate everything the human race has ever needed. They used the resources around them that most of the planet didn't have access to and grew faster than anywhere else because of it. Most of the world's domesticable animals lived in Europe, so they bred them and bred them until they were docile enough to be useful to humans relatively without danger. Cities grew, and civilization grew.

Plus, white supremacists are fucking annoying. Anyone who doesn't share the "kill all niggers and shitskins" sentiment is considered an ethno-masochistic, race-traitor, cucked, sjw, triggered crybaby snowflake or something else along those lines.
>>
>>725896889
White supremacists, like all supremacists, tend to ruin things for normal people who want peaceful lives without unnecessary conflict and irrational hatred. They're a lot like radical islamists.
I've got nothing against nationalism though.
>>
>>725899222
this tbh
>>
>>725901232
Oh yea, cuz nationalism worked out so well in the 19th century, didnt it?
>>
File: 021 - RoFTngF.gif (2MB, 228x180px) Image search: [Google]
021 - RoFTngF.gif
2MB, 228x180px
>>725897468
fuck off nigger
>>
>>725901232
you seem to have confused nationalism with patriotism, anon.
>>
>>725900952
This. Dude's right. And on top of it, white supremacists, imo, make white people look weak and whiny.
>>
>>725900268
Nice photoshop, i'll put it in my 'this is what skinheads actually believe' folder
>>
>>725896889
Short answer: They are jerks. _____ supremacists are almost always jerks.

>>725900207
Few think it's an effective silencing method. The punching incidents are a highly cathartic delivery of justice. I don't think silence was the intent. I'd hazard a bet that the incidents tripled the number of people who know his name, but damn it feels good to see that little turd getting a bit of sense knocked into him.
>>
>>725897443
wtf are you even trying to say?
>>
>>725896889
Because white supremacism guarantees the eventual death of white people. We'll eventually enter an inbreeding depression and slowly die. The way to guarantee whites will exist forever is to infect other types of people with whiteness. Purity is the worst thing genetically, just look at the Hapsburgs and most of Egyptian royalty. True white supremacy is inclusive of anyone who will add to our biodiversity.
>>
>>725902228
>turd
>crisp, snow white skin that looks so fucking soft and smooth to touch and lick
nice try
>>
File: blacksun3.jpg (212KB, 800x692px) Image search: [Google]
blacksun3.jpg
212KB, 800x692px
>my crop circle when
>>
>>725896889
jews and blacks try to make us feel guilty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k
shits only getting worse for whites
>>
>>725902090
The persecution complex is even worse. They're so fucking paranoid about how every liberal on the planet is secretly conspiring to end the white race. Always sperging out ridiculous conspiracies like #pizzagate and
>muh white genocide
and "THE JEWS" God damn I hate the "Jews control everything" meme so much.
>>
>>725903629
>They're so fucking paranoid about how every liberal on the planet is secretly conspiring to end the white race.

After being exposed to too much mainstream media, I can't really blame them for feeling that way
>>
>>725896889
Look at it this way. You and your friend go to a bar after work and have a few beers, watch the game, maybe shoot a game of pool or try to pick up girls.

At the end of the bar there are another 2 guys and they've been drinking all day. They're loud, belligerent, and cringeworthy but they get away with bothering everyone because nobody wants to make a scene.

You want to give those guys the benefit of the doubt because you know that deep down, everyone there shares a common goal, which is to have a few and unwind.

Eventually they start just openly fucking with people and there really is no choice but to kick them out. They had the right idea but were too crude and confrontational to make it work.

This is how (non-SJW) white people think of white supremacists.
>>
Because wrapping up your entire personality in your skin color makes you extremely boring person.
>>
>>725896889
>>725897012
because white people are pussies and have white guilt..

the sooner we realize we ARE superior the sooner we can purge the rest of the shit races and live in harmony forever.
>>
>>725896889
Because whites are supposed to hate themselves for, you know, creating modern society as we know it.
>>
>>725905082
Then I guess feminists and black people are done forever.
>>
File: 401.jpg (16KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
401.jpg
16KB, 500x227px
>>725905147
>he actually thinks purging every other race would solve anything
>he actually thinks that purging every other race is feasible
>or even possible
You vastly overestimate the power you and everyone in your super edgy, secret internet club have, anon.
>>
>>725905147
OK, even rolling with your assertion that whites are significantly better in most meaningful ways... You think we'll have peace after this genocide? If you think everyone will get along because they are all the same color, you know nothing of European history. Like, I don't know much, but I know enough that racial unity doesn't bring peace.
>>
>>725905946
>Purge darkies
>Colonize space

Problem solved.
>>
>>725899540
"fake"

the guy talks about methods of disposing of the black race

they WANT to get rid of minorities. just because they haven't had the chance yet means nothing
>>
>>725905817
>>725905946
we were on the right track in the early 1900s in America.. we were white we lived nice lives and we kept darkies in check which made crime lower.

here we are in 2017 , niggers are going wild.. honestly I wouldn't want to purge all races.. just niggers because they are animals.
>>
>>725900207
punching someone who wants to exterminate the black race is not a bad thing. that's exactly what you should do. your grandparents and my grandparents were out there killing nazis, now we apparently want to give them a platform to spread their shit again.
>>
>>725896889
Rural redneck imbred wankers who have never lived in a city or had a proper job. Scared that manual labour is not exclusive to their limited skill set.
>>
>>725901855
Maybe a bit, but I still don't see milder forms of nationalism as a bad thing necessarily.
>>
>>725906740
Your grandparents were retarded and let communists take over half of Europe.
>>
>>725906740
You think Spencer doesn't mind Southern Italians or are we on the hit list too? I see him often, I want to invite him for a beer or a coffee with friends to chat about racial politics or whatever, but I'm scared to approach lest he dismisses me
>>
>>725906740
your grandparents were sheep just like modern Libtards.

if you go do the research you will find out Hitler was taking his country back because it was going to shit just like modern America.

AFTER he started kicking out the Jews (central bank) Germany rose to a supwer power in a few years.
>>
>>725896889
Never met a racist with a well paid job, only the insecure and stupid.
>>
>>725906740
Several of my relatives fought in WWII, against Nazis and Nips. While they didn't lynch any niggers that I know of, they didn't want them living next door, either, and they DAMN sure didn't want them fucking their daughters.
>>
File: nato fidel.jpg (54KB, 357x500px) Image search: [Google]
nato fidel.jpg
54KB, 357x500px
>>725896889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXbLyi5wgeg
Pedophilia
and Homosexuality...
>>
>>725907004
the people that are not okay with genocide, and don't think an area of long belongs to "them" to be "taken back" are definitely the "tards"
>>
>>725896889
Because they inevitably only want to approve of of a particular subset of white people ....ie: healthy, pure lineage, people who won't rock the boat or question them. And once they're done with the foreigners they always turn on the rest of their kin. It's a pattern that's happened time and again. History books are full of it. They can't be trusted to stop when the foreigners are gone.
>>
>>725898757
>succsesful and intelligent black people
lol where who ¿?
>>
>>725907342
while libtards spout

>this is not your land it's the native americunts hurr durr

shut the fuck up white guilt pussy scum.
>>
>>725896889
Probably for the same reason everyone on 4chan hates ghetto people. They're loud, violent, and annoying
>>
>>725907004
Why is it white trash who are scared of color?
>>
>>725896889
Cuz they are mean sensitive cry babys that always causes drama or trouble with other groups making whites look bad then they have to fix it. They are dregs.

Blacks hate thugs muslims hate terrorists jews hate zionist asians hate con men and latinos hate cholos.

But wns dont realize they are holding white progress down. Like they are the ones contributing an breeding
>>
Because the jews have brainwashed them to feel guilt over their skin color because (((they))) are pushing for a genderless raceless slave class. Everyone is allowed to have an identity except white people because we are their biggest threat to their domination
>>
>>725896889
beacuase it failed last go around and people like to win they see intergration as the winning side but its gonna lose eventually there will be supremacy again but i doubt its gonna be white just beacase its a pony thats lost once
>>
>>725907923
jokes on you faggot I'm Mexican.. I just hate niggers
>>
>>725907491
you sound really insecure
>>
>>725907923
haha its not fear just look at every place shitskins are the mayority africa middle east south america peru bolivia etc
third world shitholes
>>
>>725906508
I know it's easy just to say "Oh, crime is high because of niggers because they're niggers", but it's honestly more complicated than that. People cite Chicago as a prime example of what "black people do when they invade a city", but it's not even in the Top 25 of cities with regards to black population. Flint, Michigan has had 70% or higher black population but they have a white mayor and almost no black people in power, and the city is complete shit. The crime rates aren't that high, anyway. It's not just because "there's lots of niggers" that lots of crime happens. And black people don't destroy cities, either. Unlike that retarded meme about Detroit that /pol/ won't stop fucking spamming, black people didn't cause they collapse of the auto industry, and didn't cause the city to turn to shit. Bad business choices ruined Chrysler, ruined the economy, ruined the city.

And another thing, Gentrification isn't a fucking meme. It's the number 1 reason why poor communities (especially poor black communities) stay poor. It's not just because "Niggers gonna Nig" It's not that fucking simple.

That's the main issue I see with white supremacist and white nationalist wannabes online and in real life. They want to boil everything down to the simplest explanation even if it's not the right one. Ironically enough, white supremacists put the Race IQ distribution on some kind of fucking pedestal but ignore the fact that the same studies show that Nationalists and Racists have a lower IQ than their peers, regardless of race.
>>
>>725907923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJsjqrdTz7A

whats that.. oh black guy that knows the truth about Hitler.

I wan't niggers gone, black people are fine to stay.
>>
>>725896889
Because white supremacists are liars, for the most part.
>>
>>725899143
This.
But since its 2017 they want to be victim cuz they think its cool not the curse it is.
I blame their lack of present fathers since more then half divorce and never had contact with their dads. Plus others that are married are weak role models
>>
File: za.jpg (298KB, 1080x685px) Image search: [Google]
za.jpg
298KB, 1080x685px
>>725896889
Because only pizza is supreme
>>
>>725908273
Correction: Flint has had a 70%+ black population since 2010. Forgot to add that part
>>
>>725900207
>I'm alt-right myself (as is everyone on 4chan, fucking hell)
Fucking kek, you're a fedora tipping delusional faggot. You should really consider suicide.
>>
>>725908023
All the whites I know who are scared of color have shitty jobs in shitty towns and should look at their own shitty lives. Stop looking for an excuse for your own inadequacies!
>>
>>725899416
Not the same thing but u shot urself with white power n white nationalism then european.
Black refers to those in the americas since they are mixed race with some white n native
>>
File: 1261188484613.jpg (112KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1261188484613.jpg
112KB, 750x600px
>>725900207
>>725900734
How new can a person possibly be?
>>
File: he did nazi that coming.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
he did nazi that coming.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>725896889
>>
>>725908158
Then you should be sad for yourself. Perhaps get a proper job and an education.
>>
>>725908633
Get out nigger or shitskin spic
>>
White people hate niggers. White supremacists are fucking homosexual
>>
>>725908158
Beaners are arguably worse.
If y think about it mexicans are poor white trash just with some native bloid
>>
>>725907923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyJrMdwDv4

you idiots want more red pills?

you idiots are brainwashed from birth.
>>
>>725908884
go back to wshh nigger
>>
>>725908633
So basically when a white man is in a shitty job or poor its because of his inadeguecies but when a black man is poor its because of a systematic oppression keeping him from succeeding. Bugger off
>>
File: whenthepartytoolit.jpg (56KB, 572x304px) Image search: [Google]
whenthepartytoolit.jpg
56KB, 572x304px
>>725896889
People tend to associate white supremacy with pic related. Amazingly, most of the general population is uncomfortable with the idea of institutionalized racism and extrajudicial killings.
>>
>>725897326
shut up nigger
>>
>>725908970
The rich white mexicans stay in mexico the shitskin cholos go to america not even mexicans want those animals lol
>>
>>725908970
they work harder than niggers
>>
>>725908158
Why do beaners and niggers hate each other so much? I used to hang with an illegal Mexican who lived in the apartment next to mine, and some of his friends. Their English was kind of shitty but they were really cool nice guys, bro-tier as fuck. But they absolutely fucking HATED black people.
>>
>>725909090
Yet another example of the intellectual richness of the white supremacy movement.
>>
>>725909239
Niggers usually think they are better than spics
>>
>>725908970
I live in Texas and that is definitely bullshit. Those wetbacks work harder than most white people I know. If they were to go on strike, the country would collapse pretty much overnight.
>>
>>725908898
Is that your best response retard? I am white (Swedish and Irish descendants). Have some respect for yourself and your country. Did you hear Enda Kenny today? Get a life.
>>
File: freedumb-clothing.png (149KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
freedumb-clothing.png
149KB, 800x800px
>>725908659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaiy7sxZfh4
white supremacist gang rape argument going on...
>>
>>725896889
nothing wrong with the idea, but white supremacists tend to be people who have nothing to be proud of except for their skin color, which they didn't earn
>>
>>725909239
the same reason white people don't like them.

they are rude and disrespectful.
>>
>>725909563
lol i lived all over the world south america peru bolivia colombia chile etc the usa spain england and south africa pro tip nobody wants to live in a shitskin shithole
i know for a fact that races are totally different in all ways of thinking living.Pretty sure niggers and indians are still evolving
>>
File: Capture12.png (2MB, 1368x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Capture12.png
2MB, 1368x1044px
>>725908802
Anti-fa are homeless illegal immigrants being used for cheap muscle but the main group behind it is BY Any Means Necessary and they are masonic rooted in Afrocentrism.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-07-18-22h56m37s62.png (528KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-07-18-22h56m37s62.png
528KB, 640x480px
>>725910563
Lancaster york rites
>>
>>725907225
Too late bro.
>>
>>725910194
Wise words indeed! You are obviously fully evolved. Why live in this country that basically colonised an existing race. Try finding a nice Arian country to settle down in were you actually belong.
>>
File: tinfoil.gif (41KB, 240x330px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.gif
41KB, 240x330px
>>725910563
wew
>>
>>725896889
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/16/us/politics/irish-st-patricks-enda-kenny-trump.html?_r=0
>>
>>725900952
> Europe is diverse enough geographically to be available to cultivate everything the human race has ever needed
>They used the resources around them that most of the planet didn't have access to and grew faster than anywhere else because of it.

Whites had access to good resources? In terms of agricultural potential, more than half the arable land in the world is actually in Africa for fucks sake.

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/06/how-africa-could-feed-the-world/
>>
>>725911117
I wish! even jails are like hotels in norway
>>
>>725899474
>the supremacists ignore this post
>>
>>725900207
I'm not alt-right and I've been here since 2006
>>
>>725896889
Because white people have it so easy, they get really bored and look for fights with other people. White supremacists are a good challenge.
>>
White people don't owe non-whites anything. Now please fuck off to your own damn countries.
>>
>>725911834
We are the superior race, having created civilization after civilization and indeed having created the greatest civilization ever known: our present Western one. From Ancient Greece, to Ancient Rome, to modern times, we as a folk have produced the greatest literature, the greatest Art, the greatest, most sublime, music, the greatest inventions, as we have explored the world and recently our Solar System itself. From Ancient Greece, to Ancient Rome, to modern times, we as folk have shown great heroism in adversity: we have fought, often stubbornly and to the last man, because we have refused to give in and preferred to die rather than be dishonoured.

To survive, to win back our freedom, we must regain our racial pride: we must know and be proud of the achievements of our White ancestors. For too long thanks to the anti-racist indoctrination we have been subjected to for decades - our people have been oppressed just as they are now allowing themselves, as individuals and as a race, to be dishonoured.

To be racist, is to be proud, to possess honour. To be openly racist is to resist the anti-white tyranny of our times.
>>
>>725909248
This is definitely nigger talk. You're easy to spot.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 235x215px
Because they deserve to be killed.
>>
>>725896889
Because STUPID.
>>
>>725912169
No bro. I'm white and you're not as clever as you think you are.
>>
>>725912324
Why?
>>
>>725911945
okie doke
>>
>>725911315
Yeah, there are exceptions to every rule. I never claimed that everywhere else in the world had nothing, just that Europe had everything. It's not like people in Africa had any way to utilize those resources when the agricultural revolution started, anyway. Do you fault the 18th and 19th century Spaniards for not mining all of the Uranium in the southwest U.S.? No? Of course not.
>>
>>725911259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hyTUL_1ZyM
totally but that stuff is expensive so they will probe your mind...
>>
>>725912432
All multi-racial societies are unnatural and unethical. They all tend, sooner rather than later, to descend into turmoil, into oppression and exploitation (USA, Serbia, for example).
Despite the lies of governments, of liberal and marxist sociologists - all Western societies oppress the White people. They have outlawed our laws and customs and which has make it a crime for us to be proud of our culture, our people. We are now effectively second-class citizens in what once were our own lands, it is illegal (in most Western nations) for us to openly have White nationalist political, social and cultural organizations, although it is accepted, and indeed encouraged, for other races to have such organizations...why?

In Britain, there are groups like the Black Workers Association, although an association of White Workers would not be allowed. These other races have their own clubs, their own territories, which are tolerated and even encouraged while if Whites try to organize such things then those involved are swiftly arrested and charged with such things as "hate crimes".

In America and Britain there is now a double standard in respect of Policing with the Police often not interfering if there is trouble, or not arresting suspects, if those involved in such trouble and those suspected of some crime are non-White. For the Police do not want to be called "racist" and now often go out of their way to avoid any conflict with non-Whites even though they are now dealing with Whites more severely.
>>
>>725912678
>It's not like people in Africa had any way to utilize those resources when the agricultural revolution started, anyway.

Because Africans don't invent jack shit.
>>
>>725912478
History has demonstrated extremist ideologies, left and right, are detrimental to the well being of a nation. See Hitler and the Nazis, Mussolini and his Fascists, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao. Extremist movements must be stamped out, destroyed before they can manage to entrench themselves in the inner workings of the state. This must be done by any means necessary, including political violence. This is not a matter of hurting political opponents so that your party does well, it is a matter of life or death for a nation. All extremists must die or stay silent under the threat of death.
>>
>>725912801
>All multi-racial societies are unnatural and unethical.
This is a religious belief.

>They all tend, sooner rather than later, to descend into turmoil, into oppression and exploitation (USA, Serbia, for example).
This applies to all societies.
>>
>>725911259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA
>>
>>725912874
Nigger are you retarded? Why should I give a shit if another country is far right?
>>
You probably should go visit s.n.a.p,c.h.a.t,y(.)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.
>>
>>725912678
>It's not like people in Africa had any way to utilize those resources when the agricultural revolution started, anyway. Do you fault the 18th and 19th century Spaniards for not mining all of the Uranium in the southwest U.S.? No? Of course not.

They didn't have any use for farming? Food was just as worthless to Africans as Uranium was to 18th century Spaniards?
>>
>>725912874
Racists do not believe that they have a right to subjugate, exploit, or try to exterminate another race or races. Rather, racists believe that it is natural and necessary for each race to have its own land, its own nation or territory where the people of that race can live in freedom among their own kind according to the laws of their own culture. Exploitation only happen in multi-racial societies, not in ethnic societies. The simple solution to end racial exploitation and subjugation is to separate the races, and to keep them separate.
>>
File: tumblr_mmyloteRMb1qizi55o1_500.jpg (45KB, 380x204px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmyloteRMb1qizi55o1_500.jpg
45KB, 380x204px
>>725912844
interracial porn, crack cocaine, slamdunks, reptilian theory and possibly AIDS...
>>
File: The Innernette.jpg (137KB, 1190x806px) Image search: [Google]
The Innernette.jpg
137KB, 1190x806px
>>725912844
Jesus Christ. Everyone on this site is fucking retarded.
>sigh
Poe's Law, I guess. I'm so fucking glad that the innernette has made minority voices louder and more salient. Fucking Fahrenheit 451 is the inevitable future for us all.
>>
>>725913108
>Exploitation only happen in multi-racial societies, not in ethnic societies.

Exactly!

Remember the Japanese had to LEAVE JAPAN to attack China.
>>
>>725912153
But what have YOU made faggot?
>>
>>725896889
It's an easy target and lends itself well to virtue signaling. Hate those that do your dirty work for you; i.e., everyone wants steak, but no one wants to kill the cow.
>>
File: StrawMan.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>725913049
Hey, that's a pretty cool strawman you got there
>>
File: 1453129495212.png (168KB, 446x357px) Image search: [Google]
1453129495212.png
168KB, 446x357px
>>725912801
Do you live in the United States? Because I do and our nation has gone for over a century and a half without any major social upheaval, violent transfer of power, or civil war. This is in spite of what you believe about multi-racial societies. Even with the shitshow that is going on in our current government, our nation has remained largely peaceful in its internal affairs. I'm a white American and I have never considered myself a second-class citizen. I enjoy all the privileges and protections afforded to a citizen of the United States, and then some. I have it pretty easy compared to most. I don't say that because I feel guilty for who I am--no one has ever made me feel that way, despite what you might think--but because I am able to see reality for what it really is. If you're not an American, then you need to shut the fuck up and stop talking about shit you know nothing about. And if you are, then you need to take a cold, hard look at your own experience versus that of your neighbors.
>>
>>725912801
>all Western societies oppress the White people
Abso-fucking-insane bullshit.
>>
>>725896889
i have no respect for a person who's claim to value comes from the genepool theyre associated with.

wana be superior? be fucking superior. lift something most people cant, invent something that nobody's thought of. solve a problem that lifts up the entire human race, not just your own favorite fucking flavor.

Greatness doesn't favor those who think they deserve it. Greatness favors those with the audacity to get it on their own.
>>
>>725913537
this
>>
>>725896889
Because considering world history, anybody intelligent enough to be considered sentient knows fully well that supremacists and nationalists of any sort other than white are not nearly as much of a threat to society.
Only white supremacist/nationalist types are problematic enough to pay any attention to, they have no history of being opressed the same way other ethnic groups do, so their sillily stupid movements trying to prevent their gradual eradication are unjustified in any context, past, or present.

/THReaD
>>
>>725913537
Richard Spencer isn't a white supremacist whatever that means. He's a white nationalist.
>>
>>725913411
Strawman?
>>
File: download (2).png (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
6KB, 275x183px
>>725913594
What about Japan?
>>
>>725896889
Mainly because most of us realised that focussing on race and other characteristics got in the way of us making money. For instance if a black female is going to sell more of my product than a white male then adopting a whole aryan brotherhood shit is cutting into me having more things. Identity based politics are retarded as they slow down people getting a long and trading whilst limiting the talent pool from which you can draw.

Conversely this does go for BLM, SJWs and Feminists as well. If all you care about is idenitity over character and contribution you are a retard and I hate you.
>>
>>725908273

how do explain black behavior trends in south africa compared to america? it seems the more control they have of a territory the worse it becomes

the average black population IQ is too low to sustain modernity on it's own and without extenuating cultural and racial aid it will regress into tribal behavior

it's not the few bright stars that make a difference for humanity, it's the average population being able to follow along and maintain enough civility to remain stable
>>
>>725913495
>>725913480 Decadence: decline of the Western World.
Those symptoms include soaring suicide rates and the west's addiction to anti-depressants. They include rampant individualism, emptying churches and disintegrating families. And they include the west's obsessive devotion to money as the only true measure of worth. In the west today, humanities are maligned while MBAs are coveted.
>>
You probably should have a look at s.n,a,p.c.h,a.t.y(.)me to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.
>>
>>725896889
Because Racism is a flaw found in nearly every race, and white people are trying to find yet another way to transcend our ingrained, animalistic instincts.

There's a reason that racists are the bottom-feeders of civilized societies but are the norm in tribal societies. It's essentially a leftover of primitive tribalism.

In other words, we're better than that. Which is ironic, but there you go.
>>
>>725896889
I don't 1488
>>
>>725913495
You:

>(a) reside outside of the Western world
>(b) are blissfully ignorant
>(c) are willfully blind
>(d) are black
>(e) are a well brainwashed undergraduate student.

Possibly a mix of any of the above, as well.
>>
>>725913903
>Because Racism is a flaw found in nearly every race

It's literally biology you dumb ass.

Like groups go better together.
>>
>>725913537
>>725913594
>>725913833
In a nutshell, the problem with humanity is not so much one of ideology - this or that religious, political, social, or economic doctrine - but rather one of blood. That is, that a great deal (possibly 90% or more) of a person's intelligence and character is determined by their DNA, which determines the structure of their brain before they are born. This is why Blacks, as a group, do the things they do. This is why Sweden, despite being "socialist" (a system which we are told often leads to economic stagnation), is a far better place to live than, say, "capitalist" (a system which we are told should always lead to economic prosperity) Nigeria. Of course, it is true that bad political/economic systems can ruin a country with otherwise "good" people (e.g., communist Russia), but if the genetics of a people are "bad" it's pretty much hopeless regardless of the political/economic system (e.g., Africa). This is not to say that all Whites are "good", or that all Blacks are "bad". And it is true that social programs can teach Blacks and help them to some extent. However, in the long term, the quality of life of a nation is almost entirely determined by the quality of the mental character of the average person. If Blacks or Mexicans become a majority, then they will not be able to maintain the White man's social, cultural and economic systems because they do not have to minds needed to do so.
>>
>>725913878
No we shouldn't stop derailing thread advertising your cancer you faggot
>>
>>725913903
Most Whites in the United States know what happens when too many Blacks get together in a community, city or country - they "pull themselves down". So, as the United States and Europe are flooded with Browns and Blacks, eventually the quality of life in these once great lands will become like that of the third world regardless of the social/economic/political system. And, not to be "racist", but we Whites can't have that. That's not fair to us and our families. I know it isn't "fair" of the world for Blacks to have to be born with such a disadvantage, but the first rule in wanting to help them is that you don't become like them. Nobody is going to help the United States and Europe if our people fall to a third world status. Thus, our prime directive - the 14 words - "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." We want a few areas on the Earth (and states in the US) that are reserved for Whites, and Whites only, where we can live in peace apart from the horrors of the third world. Our children deserve that and we owe it to them. This is the basic principle of "White Nationalism
>>
>>725896889
Because they don't speak for the entire race of white people. All /b/ullshit aside, the fact of the matter is, every single race has its issues.

Are most white people uncomfortable around blacks...it's been my experience that yes, they are and most of the time for good reasons.

Are blacks inherently bad? No, but thanks to the stereotypical blacks that are thugged out people that make it look bad on the entire race. Hell, as white people, we're guilty or more genocide against other races than probably anyone else in history, so how does that make us superior.

We stole the bulk of this country from the Native Americans and what we didn't steal from them, we stole from Mexico and years later, not much has changed. All races feel a need to prove their superiority, but none of us ever stop to think about what could be accomplished if we all came together.

The fact of the matter is destroying ourselves is simply a distinct part of human nature. We fight and fight until there is no winner, just more enemies at every turn. We use or differing religions as a guise to perform atrocious acts against each other, we allow the media to sculpt our beliefs and we've all become self-entitled.

The generations we are raising now are being led to believe that they are a unique snowflake who's only feelings that matter our theirs and theirs alone. You really want to know what's superior in this day and age? Technology, self-entitlement, and bias.

Flame this post and call me a faggot all day long, but deep down, there isn't a person here who doesn't know in their hearts that this is the truth. I'm not some crusader, or some white knight. The truth is, I don't actually care what people think, because just like everyone else, I'm happy to exist in my own little bubble of a universe that I have created for myself.
>>
>>725913594
>they have no history of being opressed the same way other ethnic groups do

that's just false, white people have been experiencing oppression throughout all history, there's nothing one ethnic group can complain about that hasn't already been guilty of doing to someone else

if you're going to hold white people responsible for slavery and colonization then you need to hold everyone else responsible for the exact same pattern of history

better yet it would be intelligent if you stopped this perverted idea of blaming people today for things that happened before they were born, and quit pretending that privilege is some sort of universal constant, grow the fuck up
>>
What people fail to realise is that there is actually a call for white nationalism.
There is no call for any other ethnic nationalism.
White countries are the ones under siege by mass immigration and forced integration.
Multiculturalism is a failed experiment, and the lefts solution to it is to genocide the white races and replace their nations populations with a radically different ethnic make up, and radically different culture and values.

Not only are whites under actual threat of extinction, but western culture which is also under attack, is single handedly responsible for the modern world and the relatively low amount of suffering globally.
Destruction of an ethnic group is disgusting, but destruction of the most important ethnic group in history? That's absolutely disgusting.

Fighting white nationalism is promoting white genocide. Promoting white genocide is furthering a global collapse and a second dark age.
There are literally billions of lives on the line, not just whites in this extinction, but you don't care, all because the elite ruling class is pushing this agenda.

You're letting a handful of aristocrats genocide a people with extremely rich history, just to pack their own vaults.

The destruction of home-ownership in the US is a massive crisis that will create a massive divide in classes. Without home-ownership there is no middle class.
>>
>>725914262
>Hell, as white people, we're guilty or more genocide against other races than probably anyone else in history, so how does that make us superior.

Citation needed.
>>
File: 1488599238186.gif (589KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488599238186.gif
589KB, 500x500px
>>725896889
I'm not white. I strongly dislike white supremacy.
>>
>>725896889
I can't attest to that, my friend. What I can attest to, however, is the reason behind the Nazi youth haircut of that closet cuckold in you photo there. They shave the sides of the head to minimize wind resistance, you see. That way they can suck a mean dick at nearly twice the speed of a normal, heterosexual male. I know because I've had my dick sucked by many a whimpering alt-right cumguzzler. Then they proceed to be all angsty, chant "Make America Great Again" and shit on non-whites to try and build their self esteem back up. It's a vicious cycle for my little alt-right queens. Not that you would know because you're clearly mocking 'ol Richard Spencer. Or, as he's known on the street: "Size Queen McGee." Do you have ANY idea how many times I had to jizz in that cute little hair do of his to get him to stop boohooing about being bitch slapped? Jesus.
>>
>>725914366
There are centuries old genocides going on right now in africa and the middle east.
>>
File: 1489218564761.jpg (137KB, 514x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489218564761.jpg
137KB, 514x750px
>>725896889
Because the kind of person who becomes a white supremacist would be a shitty boring person regardless of the whole white supremacist thing.
>>
File: 1488373303777.jpg (54KB, 626x602px) Image search: [Google]
1488373303777.jpg
54KB, 626x602px
>>725903629
Did someone say pizzagate.
>>
>>725896889
white supremacy is like an -ism version of the same logic people use to try and be the coolest person in the room by incessantly talking about anyone remotely famous they might know.

you know that guy, the one who always has to talk about how he met jim carrey at an airport once, who step dad was a roadie for kid rock, who sat next to a guy who says he fucked mariah carey in the 90s.

an overlbown sense of self importance that speaks volumes of their repressed personal insecurities. We're all worthless morons in someone else's eyes somewhere. Yes even you.
>>
>>725896889
They base their whole existence around supremacy, like a faggot who smokes weed and immediately ties his entire identity to stoner bullshit. Other examples, Bible thumpers, frat guys, people who won't shut the fuck up about the gym, anime fags, it's fine to like something but sculpting your entire identity around any single outlet is childish and fucking annoying
>>
>>725914423
>"No shit" statement of the year
>>
>>725914423
>>725914436
>>725914463
>>725914481
The Jews have been working together behind the scenes to gain control of all the TV stations, schools, newspapers, radio stations, governments, movie studios, banks, etc. - an all encompassing "Matrix" of lies - to destroy all potential rival groups and rule the world. And they are very close to achieving it. They managed to get our people's heads so far up their butts that Whites think that allowing millions of third worlders into the US and Europe will somehow "improve" those lands with "diversity" and economic prosperity.

The origin of the problem with the Jews is, once again, in the blood. As a group, a race, they suffer from psychopathy - a mental disorder whose main symptom is the ability to lie like there is no tomorrow. They seem to be able to talk entire nations into believing just about anything they want. That is the little secret to their success. And, yes, our people bear some of the blame for believing and trusting them in the first place. Not to mention the large number of traitors and cowards within the ranks of White Gentiles.

It is true that it is not all Jews who are actively causing the problem (and some are even trying to help), but history has shown that the psychopathic Jewish elite becomes increasinly hostile, radical and bold until they bring disaster upon the entire tribe. for more information on why the Jews as a group do what they do.
>>
>>725899760
Why are you posting a picture depicting yourself?
>>
File: 1489539153697.jpg (65KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
1489539153697.jpg
65KB, 800x522px
>>725914569
I felt it was necessary.
>>
>>725914593
>actually being this batshit insane
>inb4 "sheeple"
>>
>>725896889
>why do white people hate white supremacists?
Because we're told to.

If not for the supremacists, who else would look out for the white man?
>>
>>725914593
or you're just another soft bitch that cant take responsibility for his shortcomings.
>>
>>725914593
I was born here bro, I've never even met a jew.
>>
>>725914121
Bullshit. I know plenty of retarded white people who'd fuck the system just as hard as any nigger or spic. The majority of mankind is a cess pool of faggotry and selfish impulses that impair the prosperity of themselves and others due to them being shit. If you think genetics has anything to do with it you are still in that cess pool.

The Romans were superior over the Celtic, Germanic and Gaul tribes because of their culture, economy, ability to move goods and troops. Not because of genetics. Hell they even argued racial superiority right up until those same tribes butt fucked them when they caught up. Those tribes then took what the Romans did and expanded it into what is the modern West. The genetic argument for social and cultural prosperity is a fallacy.
>>
>>725914879
>>725914856
>>725914872
>>725914801

There is something else to know about the Jews. They don't run from groups opposed to them, but try to infiltrate them. No kidding. Then, once they get inside a group, they try to rot it from the inside out either by radicalizing it until good people are appalled by it, by moderating it until it becomes meaningless, or by sowing the seeds of internal confusion, disagreement and chaos. So, keeping Jews out of pro-White groups is a full time job. As a result, it's tough to trust anybody - most "Blacks" on Stormfront are probably Jews and there are many Jews here who pretend they are pro-White Gentiles so as to gather information or cause trouble. However, it can be fun trying to "spot the Jew". (Hint: They don't generally like to acknowledge or talk about the Jewish problem and they often like to spread "hate" and cause arguments in order to drive away decent folks.)
>>
>>725899416
Black people are defined as a culture by their resistence to a racist system that categorised them as black in the first place and treated them horribly for it-- they are united by a shared racial oppression. Whites, as a class, were historically the oppressors.

Many blacks don't even know which country their ancestors come from, because their personal histories, cultures, etc were suppressed and erased.

That's why there is black pride and not white pride-- not because white people don't deserve to be proud of their European heritage, but because whiteness in the way it's understood today is a remnant of the past racist system that placed whites as inherently superior to blacks.
>>
>>725914593
Sounds to me like you're getting a little too confident, my friend. Maybe you need to come pay me a visit. I could stroke your little skunk streak hair before guiding your head to my lap. I get harder with the more tears that spatter on my scrotum. Tell me all about how the Jews are out to get you. Atta girl. Tell me all about it before you gag on the white man's cock. It's not gay, right? It's all the Jewish media's fault! Of course. Tell you what. You wipe that jizz off your chin and I'll let you post about how you got to put a MAGA hat on the little bronze girl statue. Then all your friends will think you're just the bees knees! Alternative lifestyle, Right?
>>
>>725914366
Last I checked, the Germans were guilty of the deaths of a little over six million Jews, Pols, Hungarians, Blacks, and Gays. Actually, Hitler was for the genocide of anyone he deemed non-superior.

The colonials were responsible for the deaths of millions of Native Americans and Mexicans that were here long before we colonized the states.
>>
>>725905147
>this much compensation
>>
Why don't you go visit s.n,a.p.c.h,a,t,y(,)me to leak local sluts nudes.
>>
>>725896889
Because not all white people are allowed to join in the chromosome counting party.
>>
Because they ruin shit for everyone else. I just got a 24 hour ban on /fa/ because some polcuck was being retarded as usual. I took the bait and then I get banned for off-topic posting instead of him. The mods kinda outed themselves as cucks themselves
>>
All the people who say "you just blame others for your shortcomings" grow the fuck up. We are very explicit in what we believe and none of it entails giving up personal responsibility - in fact many of us feel the need to take on MORE responsibility because of the current situation.

The fact that whites react so virulently to people who only want to help them is fucking beyond me.
>>
>>725914980
this shit makes my head hurt.

i hope you make friends with someone and find out 3 years later they're jewish.
>>
>>725914856
You know what?
You're right.
The fact that the Jewish minority openly controls all public media outlets and all social media websites is all by chance right?
The fact that the Jews retook israel after a a centuries long campaign getting their people to purchase all the land is just weird right?
Go read some Jewish newspapers form the 20th century if you want to learn about what International Jewry really is.
Go read about the Jewish involvement surrounding the two world wars which resulted in the creation of Israel.

There has been a hundreds, if not thousands year old plan for global Jewish domination that's been carried out.
And they're winning.
Jews were exiled from so many countries not because "racism" but because of underhanded tactics.
Do you know why Jews are bankers?
Because it's against their ethics to loan with interest to Jews, because it's usury. However the subhuman goyim are a cash cow.
>>
>>725915014
The allegation that some Jews are systematically taught to despise non-Jews as part of their religious instruction can be discerned quite readily by studying The Talmud.

Almost all adult Jews are, to some extent, aware of the scorn, spite and downright hatred that The Talmud and historical Jewish orthodoxy directs at the non Jew. They are, therefore, on constant guard against those who would invite an examination of these texts. In the last few decades, on the rare occasion that such material is brought to public attention, its exposure is always villified by Jewish organizations as distorted and misrepresentational, and those who would bring such material to light are inariably described as, bigot, hater, racist, and anti-semite by those who would not have these matters investigated.

It’s not just organised Jewry that does what these matters investigated, the liberal cannot endure frank and open discussion on any subject where the facts are at odds with his liberal agenda either. That is why words like bigot, hater and racist were invented. The moment a fact is introduced into the debate which, if discussed rationally, might enlighten those listening to the debate, the negative buzz word is introduced by the indignant liberal and all further close examination of his liberal stance is stifled.

A critical analysis of the contents of The Talmud, and the extent to which hatred for non-Jews is encouraged by Judaism’s holiest book, is, thus, taboo.

Common sense, independent of received politically correct opinion, is off limits when it comes to a close inspection of the chosen race. This betrayal of our powers of reason should annoy and frustrate you, if you are a scholar worthy of the name.
>>
>>725896889
shabbos goyim
>>
>>725914856
>presents a perfectly reasonable case for Jewish cultural influence
>lol ur just crazy

fucking hell. the JQ is always the hardest one to swallow i guess.
>>
>>725915014
Research, examine, do not be content to have your history handed to you on a plate by those who have a vested interest in keeping the facts to themselves. If you are prepared to undertake such an examination, you could do worse than to begin with an investigation of the Talmud.

Those of you who have always taken the politically correct” we must never do anything to upset the poor Jews” position, who think that we should believe without question the Rabbi who says The Talmud does not preach racial hatred, because not to believe him would upset the poor Jew, should stop reading now.

You are lost; the faculties of common sense and reason that your ancestors possessed, which enabled them to tell right from wrong, good from bad, positive from negative and productive from destructive, in you are dead. You are a creature of the myth-makers, you belong to them, you are a lemming, you are already over the edge, there is no hope for you and, probably, no hope for those you have any influence over.

If, however, you have always done your very best never to, upset the poor Jew, but cannot see why he should raise such a fuss over an impartial investigation of their holiest book, when, surely, such an investigation would silence the, hate-mongers, once and for all, well, then, you should read on.

If you choose not to believe what you are about to read once you have read it, because the, bigot, hater, racist, anti-Semite, and, fascist, have, obviously, distorted the Talmudic references herein to suit their own argument, that is OK. All your life you have been led to believe that the opposite was the case and you have trusted, without question, those who led you to believe this contradictory case.

However, I do say that you owe yourself, your children, and their future, this: if you do not believe what is written here, do you not, then, have a responsibility to put your disbelief to the test?
>>
>>725897326

For real. The relevant ones are practically unironic yuppies at this point. no one buys the siegheil-type bait anymore
>>
>>725907590
>shut in with no friends questions why he can't find friends from different backgrounds
>shiggy
even the niggers know better anon
>>
File: girls laughing.jpg (33KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
girls laughing.jpg
33KB, 400x267px
>>725900207
>I'm alt-right myself (as is everyone on 4chan, fucking hell)
>>
>>725915372
But I'm Jewish myself.
>>
>>725915567
The Jewish Encyclopedia even details how the English translations use code words such as Amalakites, Cutheans, Canaanites, Egyptians, heathens, Akum, Obhde Elilim, Minim, Nokhrim, Edom, Amme Haarets, Goyim, Apikorosim, Kuthrim, sons of Esau, Kliphoth, the unclean, people of the earth and other descriptions to denote non-Jews in general, using such terms to lessen the impact upon the Gentile who might chance to read the book.

It should be noted that the word goy/goyim is left as it is and never translated to mean Gentile or non-Jew. This is because the word is still very much in common usage today, in fact most Christians will have heard their Jewish friends use the term. I always used to think, whenever the word was aimed at me, that it was an affectionate put down of some description. Well, it’s a put down all right but it’s not that affectionate. One Hebrew translation of the world would be something approximating dumb animal.
>>
>>725914992
>Black people are defined as a culture by their resistence to a racist system
black people define themselves, they are free now more than ever
>they are united by a shared racial oppression
except when they're killing each other in record numbers every year
>Whites, as a class, were historically the oppressors.
false, historically every class, culture or ethnic group has been the oppressors, quit pretending everyone else was just peaceful loving people
>Many blacks don't even know which country their ancestors come from
well welcome aboard the fucking train, you don't have it any worse than most whites
>because their personal histories, cultures, etc were suppressed and erased
do any of you fuckers speak your ancestors language and practice those dead religions that are all forgotten?
>but because whiteness in the way it's understood today is a remnant of the past racist system that placed whites as inherently superior to blacks
because you want it to be that way

fuck black people, fuck white people and fuck you too, you're all so god damned retarded and full of shit but you think you've got a good grasp on reality and history but all you know is what some other asshole told you and you just repeat history
>>
>>725914262
Noooobody here is claiming any type of superiority. Acknowledge racial differences exist, and preserve the existence of the white race. That is literally our sole goal, and for some reason we get all kinds of pejoratives slung at us because of it.

We are all aware that all races have issues, you are not intelligent for saying that. I swear to god I've heard it a million times. The fact of the matter is whites are hurtling towards minority status, and if something isn't done about it right now we will lose all of our nations, and fade from existence. EVERY POPULATION PROJECTION PREDICTS THIS, WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T ANYBODY CARE?
>>
I would just go to s.n,a.p,c,h,a.t.y(.)me to share your ex-gfs nudes.
>>
>>725915370
its the exclusivity of it that bothers me. races and cultures rise and fall over time. that's just how nature is. i don't understand the purpose of setting myself apart or above the people around me in the world just based on my lineage.

Seriously. What help do I need in the world from a white person that no other person could give to me? My sense of solidarity just doesn't come from my breeding but the people who make me happy to be around.
>>
>>725915873
>Seriously. What help do I need in the world from a white person that no other person could give to me? My sense of solidarity just doesn't come from my breeding but the people who make me happy to be around.

you think you came to this sort of realization on your own? you think the words you're using are actually chosen by you? you think that's air you're breathing?
>>
>>725913987
You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>725915873
It's exclusive because we are different. Do you care about your family? At birth you share nothing with him but blood, why should you care about them at all? Why should you care more about your blood more than some black child in Africa? The answer is painstakingly obvious. To love is to exclude others.

People try to tell whites "oh you're just an individual". Whites are a people with an incredible shared genetic and cultural heritage, why we WOULDN'T act as a group seems crazy to me.
>>
>>725916216
nothing with them*
>>
>>725915030
Look at global ethnic population statistics.
Look at the "death camps"
Look at the figures given, and the capabilities of the facilities.

The Holocaust did not happen as you've been taught in schools.
The official numbers, that were amended in the 70's are that 11 million died, 6 million Jews, and 5 million nonjews
The 5 million number was chosen to not overshadow the 6 million, but to incentivize the goyim to care about the "holocaust".
The 6 million number was chosen by the amount of total Jews living in Europe at the time, Newspapers as early as 1880, before Adolf was born, talk about the 6 million Jews and the Holocaust in Europe, of course referring to the pogroms in eastern europe.

The actual numbers of the time , form the Red Cross, were that less than 300,000 jews died in the holocaust, and their deaths were due to starvation and disease, caused by allied forces disrupting supply routes.

The numbers about "death camps" in the eastern block, such as Auschwitz were soviet propaganda and got changed radically and wildly in the decades following the war.
Take a stroll through Auschwitz some day. You'll see it was a nicer place than where the Japanese Americans were help in the US.

Anne Franks Diary was also mostly fiction, it was found by her uncle then embellished to sell as a story.

The Holocaust was a 50+ year old scheme to create the nation of israel. Look at the british-jewish involvement in WW1 and WW2 and the creation of Israel.
The Holocaust is the biggest lie ever told.
>>
>>725915398
That's right, my friend. It's all their fault! That's what your father would occasionally say. You love him so much. So much so that you pretend that those nights when he visited your bedroom....With the scent of beer on his breath. You told yourself it wasn't your fault didn't you? You hate your mother. Why didn't she stop him? No. NO...it's...something else. So you place that hate somewhere else. You turned your angst into something useful. The Jews are just terrible aren't they? They control everything!...and you control nothing...just like those nights in your bedroom. Do you still cry sometimes? It'll be alright. Tell us all here on 4chan about how politically savy you are and how the feminists ruined your life. You're a cute little thing. Of course a 17 year old knows how the whole world works! You just set us straight, little guy.
>>
>>725916216
>why we WOULDN'T act as a group seems crazy to me.

our ability to accept others is a double edged sword, in our ancestors original habitats working together and being inclusive helped our people survive

but today we're being inclusive to races who do not share our empathetic traits and they are causing us more harm than good
>>
>>725896889
My race is the human race tbh fam.
>>
>>725916290
As someone who is directly related to a holocaust survivor, I beg to differ with your comment. I'd love for you to sit down and explain to someone who actually lived through it that it didn't happen the way that we were taught.
>>
>>725916514
Remember that when you're a minority and BLM is making all whites pay reparations.

Hyperbole, of course. But others will treat you as white regardless of whether or not you identify as it.
>>
>>725916492
>Makes up a story
>Tries to belittle me
>Can't refute any point I made

Did JIDF just take in the CTR team after the failed election?
>>
>>725916940
My point was that people will do it regardless of whether or not you think that way. They don't see you as an individual, no matter how many times you shout it out.
>>
>>725916504
by that logic then, wouldn't it make sense to share our lives with people who have empathetic traits both from our own lineage and others?
>>
File: 999555jj.jpg (18KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
999555jj.jpg
18KB, 500x312px
>>725916868
Im actually a 40 yeard old neo nazi baby
>>
>>725916758
Now now, my friend! How were you belittled? I'm your friend, you see! I'm trying to help you get over your urges! You have nothing to be ashamed of or to defend! I'm on your side. I didn't realize I hit a sore spot and I apologize. Tell me about the Jews.
>>
>>725912874
The jews must be stamped out for the well being of germany. They have entrenched themselves into the inner workings of the state via control of the banks. This is a matter of the life or death of germany.
>>
>>725916632
My Grandfather and 6 Great uncles fought in WW2 for the United States in Europe.
I've got plenty of second hand knowledge about the holohoax.
A lot of the made up story was Russian propoganda.
Remember the Skin lampshades and the Jew soap?
What about the swimming pools of golden teeth pulled from the dead Jews?
The Nazi gold is a hilarious lie that people still believe
>>
>>725897468
Regardless of what your enemies beliefs are or what he's trying to put across, if you can't win an argument and have to involve violence to it you've automatically lost. I mean really, how much of a child do you have to be to resort to physically assaulting someone?
>>
>>725917100
I'm not sure if you understand what that means.

He said in his previous post - whites generally have the most empathy per race. That would just mean taking a lot of whites in, and an inconsequential number of others.
>>
>>725917028
Your repression is making my erect, my friend. Do go on! Those evil facist ruining all your fun! Your secret is safe with me and your brother.
>>
>>725897468

Lol because suckerpunching someone is the best way to prove whether or not they're a pussy
>>
>>725917160
A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or a Jew. But a Jew is not forbidden to do all this to a goy...

Bloodshed is forbidden to a Gentile who may kill neither another Gentile or a Jew; but it is not forbidden to the Jew in regards to the Gentile...

Animals of the masculine sex must not be left in the barns of the Gentiles with their men, nor animals of the feminine sex with their women; much less must animals of the feminine sex be left with their men and of the masculine sex with their women. Nor must sheep be left to the care of their shepherds; nor must any intercourse be had with them; nor must children be given into their care to learn to read or to learn a trade. Animals must not be allowed to go near the Goim, because they are suspected of having intercourse with them. Nor must women cohabit with them because they are over-sexed...
A woman came before Rabbi Hisda confessing to him that the lightest sin that she committed was that her younger son is the issue of her older son. Since this was her lightest sin she was excused...Do not say anything in praise of them, lest it be said: How good that Goi is!..One should not place cattle in heathens' inns, because they prefer sex with cows...
Our rabbis have passed it down for us, that a foreign woman must never be allowed to act as midwife at the birth of a child of Israel, because they are given to the shedding of blood. The Elders say, however, that a foreign woman may perform this task provided there are other Jewish women present, but never alone. Rabbi Meir, however, says that it is not allowed even others are present. For they often crush the soft head of the child with their hands and kill it; and they do this without being noticed by those who are present...A Jewish convert to pagan worship who causes trouble to his fellow Jews may be left to die, one may abstain from giving him aid at his time of need...Incest is a light sin compared to becoming a Christian.
>>
>>725916916
I'll be sure to run that by my great grandmother the next time that I ask her she has tattooed number on her arm out for display. I'll also ask her to reiterate for me how her husband died from starvation, before she made it out thanks to allied forces.

I assure you, I'm not trying to be a smartass to you, but that woman has no reason in the world to lie about anything.
>>
Why don't you go visit s.n.a,p,c,h,a,t,y(.)me to share local sluts nudes.
>>
>>725917100
>by that logic then, wouldn't it make sense to share our lives with people who have empathetic traits both from our own lineage and others?

it's not sharing when they are killing your people, white people are a minority in the world, they should have to share anything by the logic of nonwhites
>>
>>725917486
Not the guy you're talking to, but I'm assuming the number on her arm doesn't go past what, 500 000? And you sort of confirmed his point...her husband died of starvation, not gas.
>>
>>725915692
>you think you've got a good grasp on reality and history but all you know is what some other asshole told you and you just repeat history

Which is different from you because you were there, right? Shut the fuck up, keep your ignorance to yourself.
>>
Same reason a lot of women hate feminists. They're kind of a blemish on your subgroup.
>>
because some people desire the self-righteous feeling they get from standing up for a minority. Hence modern American liberalism.
>>
>>725917286
You are defending a nazi. You are a garbage human being.

The problem is there is no winning an argument with a nazi. They don't value reason because no reasonable argument comes to a natural conclusion at "white people are the best and black people need to leave the country"
>>
>>725896889
because they believe in equality for all.
>>
>>725917486
>Starvation
>Identification
I didn't deny either of those, in fact I directly mentioned starvation.
I didn't say
>THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN
I said
>The holocaust didn't happen like you were taught
If you would just take the time to do any research you would find how easily debunked many of the myths taught as fact are.
Here's an easy one, go to Auschwitz and take a look at the "gas chambers" where they used a delousing agent to "gas" the jews.
>>
>>725917178
Absolutely correct, my friend. 8th grade history class is apparently still fighting the good fight? Was yiur uncle Jewish? I only ask to know if that is why you resent them so much. When your sister cried in her bed when you tried to fight off your uncle? When he tried to soothe the two of you before sliding his had up your leg 2 summers ago? There's no need for the hate. It wasn't your fault...it was his. Come tell me all about it, young alt-right warrior princess.
>>
>>725897468
pussy little faggot who hit him probably weighs a hundred pounds he can't even knock someone on their ass with a suckerpunch
>>
>>725917781
Are you an actual libshit? Holy fuck lol, why are you on /b/?

>there is no winning an argument with a nazi
Maybe for you. I'm more than willing to debate if you want.
>>
>>725917781
Racism is good because it aids Nature and the further evolution of Nature. Our different races are the product of many, many millennia, and it is both natural and right that the evolution of races continues. To continue the work of Nature - to continue the evolution, the development, of races - we must have ethnic nations.

Racism is good because it is the force which is driving us toward the creation of ethnic nations: toward the complete separation of the races, and thus toward better societies, societies without the racial resentment, the racial violence and the oppression which occur in all multi-racial societies.
>>
Instead you could go to s.n,a,p,c,h.a.t.y(,)me to fap to local sluts nudes.
>>
>>725917781
Wrong, I'm not defending anyone I'm simply stating that involving violence in any form of argument, makes you automatically lose it, simply because you can't control yourself. There are far more people on this planet that have no rational thinking or common sense but they don't get assaulted while arguing with someone. Anyway, who are you to judge I'm a garbage human being? Where is your proof? You couldn't even comprehend what I meant with what I wrote, yet you feel you're in the place to judge others?
>>
>>725896889
I HATE ALL RACIST FAGGOT EQUALLY.

I always have to ask myself...
Are we human?
Or are we deplorable racists? :D
>>
>>725917486
is you grandmother 140 by now? man people who starved and suffered so greatly sure do live a long time

or you're just full of shit, or she was - regardless

want to hear my sob story of how my grandparents and so forth suffered in whatever X situation? will that make you feel guilty and maybe have some sympathy for white people today? no? well I suppose that's fair, I wished my great grandfather and all my people of that generation hadn't saved your grandmother because all they've and people like have done is used it as a guilt trip to people like me

they don't talk about the suffering of my people in schools anywhere nearly as much as the fucking holocaust
>>
>>725917781
NAZI != White Supremacist.
NAZI is National Socialism.
Which is a combination of Right and Left values.

It's the only theoretically functioning system of socialism, because the nationalism parts keep the people strong willed.
The most important part about socialism is a good set of ethics and culture combined with social adhesion. Something that cannot happen under a multicultural state.
Nationalism isn't racist, nationalism is not out to conquer and genocide other races.

But Islam is.
>>
File: 03dcPxo.jpg (69KB, 750x487px) Image search: [Google]
03dcPxo.jpg
69KB, 750x487px
>>725918130
Tell that to this guy

"HE WHITE, BEAT HIS ASS"
>>
>>725917485
You aren't a "Goy" my friend. It is genuinely sad to see such an intellectually tslented African American, such as yourself, so involved in the Torah with now understanding of the key words. We don't hate you here, son. We just want you to make something of yourself. You didn't really read it, did you. A copy and past from a website doesn't count, cutie.
>>
File: Nog_detector.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Nog_detector.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>
>>725917781

there's nothing wrong with being a national socialist

you can keep tossing NAZI around but it's not working anymore, today's national socialists aren't hitler's nazis, no matter how much you scream about it
>>
>>725915428 better watch it bub before you find yourself stuffed full of latkes in a back alley dumpster somewhere in Crown Heights.Kadokhes!
>>
>>725918263
Fuck of kike REEEEEEEEEE back to steal money from hard working white people
>>
>>725918477
Latkas are actually Jewish cultural appropriation of Eastern Europe.
Most Jewish culture is Eastern European.
Pathetic how a people so proud and strongly bonded have nothing to bond over.
At least the Indians have the designated shitting streets to bond over.
>>
>>725917935
>Racism is good because it is the force which is driving us toward the creation of ethnic nations: toward the complete separation of the races, and thus toward better societies, societies without the racial resentment, the racial violence and the oppression which occur in all multi-racial societies.

Race-mixing is actually bad because it lowers diversity by restoring the weak pre-migratory human genetics with a bunch of mongrel offspring who have lost some or all their specialized adaptations to disease and hostile environments in the chromosomal crossover crapshoot.

This is why the PC liberalization of science has been more detrimental than then the oppression from the dark ages to the fascism of the early 1900s. Ironically, the Nazis pushed science beyond ethical boundaries and made a lot of the 20th century innovations we take for granted possible (electronics, space travel, medicine, etc).
>>
>>725918210
Racist people wear only the color of SHAME. I don't care if you are black or white, do it left or right, in the day or night, if you are a Nazi you're just a cowardly cunt. :D
>>
>>725918672
>Ironically, the Nazis pushed science beyond ethical boundaries and made a lot of the 20th century innovations we take for granted
THIS.
The German, Russians, and Japanese essentially created modern medicine in the 30's 40's and 50's.
>>
>>725918760
The point of my post was to show you that even if YOU think like that, others will still treat you as "white" whether or not you identify as it.
>>
>>725918760

but how do you feel about nationalism?
>>
>>725919091
It's just a part of how modern culture views the Nazis. Nobody is ever actually taught what National Socialism is in schools, we just hear "nazis were racist and a police state".

I don't know if it was just my school but that was literally all I learned about them in high school.
>>
>>725918510
Now now, my friend. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You're a sweet little guy and everyone here loves you, I promise! Youre so dangerous and "edgy!" Get,em tiger.
>>
>>725919414
it's ironic that liberals like to treat right wingers like children when they have the most childish ideology of them all

>inb4 he talks like a child to me
>>
File: jews multicult EU.jpg (121KB, 560x765px) Image search: [Google]
jews multicult EU.jpg
121KB, 560x765px
This whole thread is brainwashed as fuck
>>
>>725919249

they don't want people to learn anything close to nationalism at all

they want globalism, one world government, communism - that's what it's mostly about, NAZI is their boogeyman but really they are mostly against the idea of many nations, cultures and creeds

ironically they are against diversity in this regard, their ultimate goal is to have all people the same and uniform in all manner
>>
>>725919598

this is why amazon has begun banning books revolving around nationalism and history from right wing perspectives
>>
>>725906740
Freedom of speech asshole, how are we gonna know who the bad guys are if they don't outright tell us? Fucking Fascists like you are despicable.
>>
>>725919524
Shhhhh, My friend. I'm on your side. I know you aren't a child and I'm genuinely sorry for hurting your feelings! I was unaware that you were so sensitive. You're a man through and through. Tell me more about Jews. Slowly, please. I respect you.
>>
File: 1489527367209.png (1MB, 1124x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1489527367209.png
1MB, 1124x1133px
>>725919414
Fuck this tight litle pussy with you ugly jew uncut cock you beast i heard kikes love pedo rings
>>
>>725906740

>punching someone who wants to exterminate the black race

everyone I don't like wants to exterminate some other race

everyone I don't like is a nazi

please lefties, don't change at all - the more you speak the more you tell on yourselves
>>
>>725896889
>either because they feel partly responsible for what their forefathers did
or
>because they are skeptical of white-supremacy and feel as though it is an illogical/logically flawed belief (much like how atheists view religion).

/thread
>>
>>725919800
Tell me about how all people are the same, friend. Tell me about how animals that evolved in different environments for tens of thousands of years are the EXACT SAME. You can use Lego blocks to iterate your point if you like.
>>
>>725919833

Gracious, my friend! There's no need for that language! I have no business getting mixed up with an obviously strong, scary man like yourself! It was the uncle thing wasn't it? I am so sorry and I would beg you to accept my apology! Your hats cute by the way. Does your little friend know about...the incident?...or is 8t our little secret. Your anger gave it away, but I can help you! Let's talk about it.
>>
>>725920113
But they aren't the same, my friend! I agree with you! Whatever it takes to build that self esteem and make you happy! That's what we want, right? To hide that shame? Does your brother remember when you slid his briefs off? Was he too young to remember? He'll never expose you. You don't have to spout such hate! Youre free! We're all friends here.
>>
>>725902175

>he thinks it's photoshopped

kek
>>
File: 754674567547.jpg (39KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
754674567547.jpg
39KB, 600x615px
>>725920521

you always drift to sexual innuendo, is it because you think it's an effect tactic to use against someone you disagree with or perhaps you are projecting these scenarios that you might have experienced before?

that was a rhetorical question btw, i would rather you didn't respond
>>
>>725898537
Whiteness isn't really something to be proud of. When people cry for "white pride", they're crying for vague american-european pride. White culture is trash.

Grow an identity, and get in touch with your American heritage, or the heritage from which your ancestors came (Italian, Irish, French, English). Being prideful of your heritage is fine, being prideful of your trailer trash neo-nazi racial purity isn't.

>"B-b-but black pride?!"

Black people were forced to come to America, and as such, they lost their country of origin because - wouldn't you know it - that wasn't something slave traders bothered to print on the receipt.

Without DNA testing (which isn't 100% correct), there's no way for a black person to know for sure where they came from in Africa, so they celebrate black pride because of the common events and hardships of their ancestry that unites most black americans - slavery and oppression.
>>
>>725897326
Summer faggot detected
>>
>>725914121
Russia was Socialist, no country has, or ever will be communist.
>>
>>725896889
Because of social engineering. White males have been pussified and relegated to a second class citizen status because of the left wing and their social justice bullshit.

I am a politically incorrect asshole. If you act like a nigger, and talk like a nigger, you're a nigger. I don't care what color you are either.

I also look at facts. Blacks commit more crimes than whites do. And don't gimme that bullshit about it being their environment. It is a choice. To be a thug or not to be a thug? They choose to be a thug. They also choose to die like a thug. The truth sucks. Get over it.
>>
Because people that care or think their views matter are all pieces of shit Just as much as the people you might both hate also.
>>
>>725920848
>white culture is trash

im sorry u wot m8
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.