[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 46

File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
Feels Thread
>>
check'em
>>
>>725536357
You're alive.

Despite what they've tried to do, despite everything you've been through, you are alive.

You have sealed yourself in a bubble of your own creation. Now is the day when you end that.

Sell it all. Keep clothes, keep transport. The rest? Gone. Leave. Travel. See the world. See everything. Become a part of everything. Help everything.

There is nothing stopping you but you.
>>
File: 1489193594662.jpg (42KB, 480x492px) Image search: [Google]
1489193594662.jpg
42KB, 480x492px
>>
File: 1489198617714.jpg (36KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1489198617714.jpg
36KB, 604x397px
>>
>be me
>age 6
>get first dog
>love this dog more than anything else
>have dog for 11 years
>best dog ever
>17th birthday
>yay
>dog acting weird
>foaming at the mouth
>reach out hand to see whats wrong
>dog bites me
>never been bitten before by my dog
>take dog to vet
>find out he has dementia
>cry a little
>find out we have to put him down
>cry a little more
>find out we have an hour to decide
>didn't know I could cry this much
>decide to put him down
>get to pet him as he dies
>licks my hand as he shuts his eyes
>#feelsbadman
>>
>>725536357
how do i get over the girl i love that loves someone else?
>>
wake up
trump win
people no like trump
i cry
>>
>>725536975
hello
>>
>>725537344
this is why i am scared of getting my own cat.
>>
File: born 2 feel.jpg (9KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
born 2 feel.jpg
9KB, 208x243px
>>725537344
Man......
>>
>know two people who are literraly autistic. They literally have autism, you can tell by looking at them
>they've both have had sex
>one has a kid and his baby momma isn't bad for what he is
>like his teeth are fucked up, he's short, and overall just weird looking
>be me
>average looks, fairly normal, friends and all that shit
>I've never stuck my dick inside a girl before
Fuck my life
>>
anyone still here? I need to speak to someone
>>
File: index.png (184KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
184KB, 500x500px
>>725537344
>>
>>725538389

sup
>>
>>725538325
it's probably just because of your shit personality
>>
>>725538389
Sup anon?
>>
>>725538567
Maybe, girls have told me I'm an asshole and a piece of shit. I thought they liked those kinda guys? I don't know where to make a change.
>>
>>725537344
He was sorry for biting you, he loved you more than anything and wanted to make sure you weren't mad at him. That was a good dog :)
>>
>>725537739

meet new people ,maybe another girl who appreciates & loves you.
distract yourself with social activities.
if you just stay home and think about it, you will suffer and maybe never get over it.
>>
>>725537344
Them feels bro. I just had to put down my 5th dog. He was in pretty bad shape then up and had a stroke one night. I held him as he went and I'm pretty sure he knew it was me cuz he felt my hoodstrings on his muzzle like when he was a lil pupper.
>>
File: SjdVWHp.jpg (71KB, 526x703px) Image search: [Google]
SjdVWHp.jpg
71KB, 526x703px
>>
>>725537344
He knew his mistake, but atleast his last moments were at peace with his owner, and not of pure confusion.
>>
>>725538885
some girls like that kind of guy, but only if he's handsome. If you want a regular girl, you have to be less of a douche nozzle
>>
>>725538157
Don't be scared of losing them. Look forward to many good years and memories.
>>
>>725536357
have you tried drinking?
>>
>>725538885
and keep in mind, those kinds of guys excite girls, but don't keep their attention long
>>
>>725538512
>>725538726
Alright I need some advice, trying to get a gf
>be 15
>inb4 underage
>inb4 ridiculed for trying to have a life
>kinda like this girl
>she's really extroverted and I'm not
>she's openly nice to a lot of guys but not in a slutty way
>pretty good friends with her, she compliments me/ tease
>I'm very socially awkward so it plateaus
>not friendzoned but soon to be
>how do I get progress

This kinda happens in other relationships, but with just friends. How do I fix this?
>>
>>725539532
Yeah makes sense. I used to be close friends with this girl was really infatuated with her too. used to be the nice guy but she would let me touch her and shit...started ignoring her calls and texts and being more of a dick. She definitely became more interested, she would start kissing me out of no where and overall was more into me. Almost fucked her one night but I couldn't get my dick up, a few weeks later she was banging one of our friends. Needless to say I dropped her right then and there...
>>
>>725539850
Ask her out on a nice date, out to the local movie theater, or do something she's interested in. (Like, if she likes LOTR (highly doubt) invite her over to watch the movies.)
>>
>>725538325
Go back to /r9k/ faggot
>>
>>725539972
Thanks man
>>
>Play Monopoly
>Land on income tax and have to pay 200 literally every single time I go round the board
>Always get every property in a set except one, then the last one is taken by someone else
>Literally every chance and community chest card I ever get is a bad one
>If someone else has any hotels or houses on their properties, it is a certainty that I will land on it and go bankrupt.

I don't get how my luck can be this bad, it applies to much more than just board games of course. With absolutely everything in life, if there is a chance for something to go wrong or badly, it will. I refuse to believe that chance is random. I think there are supernatural forces at work here.
>>
>>725540294
LMAO and for a feels thread
>>
>>725539972
Wait what if she says she no or something? As in; how do I find out if she is eligible to date someone?
>>
>>725540516
Hint at it, like, "ohh well, I'm free **** (day), and thought if you'd like to do something." The worst that can happen is just "no." Even then, persistence is key. But not annoyance.
>>
File: 1371408359683.jpg (298KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1371408359683.jpg
298KB, 1280x960px
Feel like shit for some reason, everything I do always goes great at the start, I get my hopes up but then everything goes to shit and slowly I turn from happy to sad and unsettled, like I'm not sure anymore if the thing that I'm doing is worth it... happens every fucking time, I'm at this stage now when I'm not sure if I should quit or continue doing it and see if I manage to pull it off or if it fails at the end. I fail every time, thats why I keep doing new things. Just in a shit mood, everything irritates me
>>
>>725540776
AHHH I get it I see you
>>
>>725540859
I know that feel man
>>
>>725541049
it wouldn't suck as much if I knew I have something else going on in my life. At the moment I'm struggling to do anything, and pretty much run out of options at this point, I'm doing the last thing I found that I can actually enjoy. If this fails my life is over
>>
>>725539935
That sucks dude, I can feel your pain. The one thing that everyone on this website seems to be missing is that every single girl is a human being with fears, aspirations, wants and needs of their own. Most importantly, they have just as many misconceptions about men as you do about women. What she did to you was shitty, but you shouldn't let it shape how you think of other women, becasue she was just ONE woman. I know she felt or maybe still feels like the only woman for you, but there are 3.5 BILLION women out there, and every single one of them is different from the last.
>>
>>725541269
What is this "project"?
>>
>>725541269
As in, what's the last things that interests you (same guy)
>>
>be me
>18
>in college
>have 4 autistic people in my class
>3 are transgender
>one of them sits at his computer spamming the fucking pingu intro all lesson
>another goes on about being a vegetarian and is having female heromone injections during puberty
>tell him that it's a bad idea and wait till they're 21 after pubert
>REEE TRANSFOBIC
>and the last is an a-sexual that talks about overwatch, Lucio and that 11 year old and the fucking robot and how they're such amazing fucking characters
>think I'm fairly open minded in life
>usually I can put up with this shit
>but the last week of my life has been shit and they just make me a more angry person each day
Am I a dick for getting pissed off by this when I'm having hard days?
To be clear it's them being gay, A-sexual and trans I'm fine with that shit I couldn't care less what turns you on; it's the other retarted shit they do on a daily basis that I have to deal with for 6 hours a day
>>
>>725541327
I know anon i know, it hasnt stopped me from trying to find other girls. Its made me more motivated in fact. There were many other times where I was more than ready to fuck her but she wouldn't let me, she was such a tease and fucked with my emotions. She's an evil bitch yet I still have feelings for her, I haven't tried contacting her but she has. Saw her the other night, she tried talking to me a few times, getting real close to me like her legs were touching mine, didn't have much to say to her.
>>
>>725541580
>>725541427
Music, I just formed a band recently, solid musicians I'm working with but I've no fucking clue what I'm doing right now myself.
I wrote a few songs but when I mix everything it just sounds shit, I always tell myself "I'd listen to it" but not everyone is willing to just let those mistakes or whatever go by unnoticed. I only have one shot at this and if I fuck it up and its not to standard then I'm doomed.

Its a risky business this, but its the thing I always put away because its the least possible thing to work out. Before that I did animation, drawing, arts of all kinds, I wrote and shot little short claymation films and it all looked good on paper but ended up looking like shit at the end and I'm embarassed about it so I 'quit' art alltogether about 2-3 years ago? quit on college too, can't afford it and I've no way of saving that money, and I don't wanna work 5 years in a shitty dead end job just to do something so I can have a shitty job, but with a better pay. I can't think of other shit to do, so resorted to doing music simply out of lack of other options
>>
>be me
>24 old
> never had a real girlfriend
>had a a few sexual experiences with girls, but nothing serious, except some hookers during my time in the army
>was physically fit until one year ago, went to gym nearly every day
>starting with collage after 2 yrs. military service, where i could save up some money to efford my tuition fees
>things going worse, fucking up my exams
>stop going to gym , so i can spend more time to study
>still no improvement
>got fat
>loosing the last bit of confidence i had
>never had great luck in my live, grown up poor and had to work hard to efford things in live, meanwhile everyone i knew during school time and later, lived financially/socially unworried nearly every aspect.
>no girl had ever a crush on me , or even liked me really , because i was not interesting , or cool enough.
>thinking about ending my life , since i realized, that i will maybe never progress in my live and maybe never experience all the good things, most people i know/knew enjoyed.
>>
>>725539850
"i need to tell you something. you being around me increases my well-being and I would like to feel this way more often. so, how about for a start you'd care to increase the size of my dick?"

dunno about the first part, but the second should get you all settled
>>
>>725542130
Well yeah don't go to college if you can't afford it. Stick with the music and just keep revising. It only needs to be perfect one time. if that doesn't work then just try working you way up the job totem pole
>>
>>725542237
similar to me except I'm 21 and never had any sexual 'experiences'.

As a kid I worked half a day collecting shit to sell for the equivalent of 50 cents... I thought this was the way all kids were until I went to college and met so many spoiled cunts, or what seemed like spoiled cunts to me until I realized that this was just the common standard of living.

I look like shit because I worry a lot, try to eat somewhat healthy at least but still slightly overweight, I've no confidence, only manage to socialize when I'm drunk or fucked up on drugs. Never had a gf, not even a kiss. I'm not making progress in life and in fact I live the same day every day now, with an on and off switch for happiness every now and then but it usually costs money and lasts for like a day if that even
>>
File: 1489361420721.png (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1489361420721.png
7KB, 225x224px
>>725537344
>>
>>725542010
That girl is poison, it sounds like she is ruining your life. Let me tell you about the girl I thought I loved. I met her in freshman year of high school, and I was head-over-heels immediately. I chased her for 6 years, and she never gave in. I bought her things, I followed her, I listened to her gripe about her boyfriend, and I lost so much sleep over her. But eventually I found a woman who cared for me, who actually felt the same way I did about her, and it was amazing how quickly that other girl vanished from my head. I still think about her, because she occupied so much of my mind for so long, but I never regret how things turned out, becasue the girl that loves you is a million times better than the girl that doesn't. Keep searching, becasue you deserve to be happy, and as difficult as it seem, it really is possible
>>
>>725543330
Its nice to compare stories like that, I'm not the only one in this kind of situation. Women are great but so shitty at the same time. She was a big part of my life for a fairly short amount of time, a majority of our summer was spent together, just her and I traveling and doing what we love to do. She was so on and off, but the times she was on were always incredible.

I'm just glad I was the one to end things with her. It just fucked with my head how she was talking to me like nothing ever happend. She also asked if i still hate her, just told her i hate everyone other than that it was just some small talk. But I've been hanging with this one chick but she has a bf. I just chill with her sometimes because we both have common Interests, she's chill though.
>>
File: Xanax_cat.jpg (74KB, 750x612px) Image search: [Google]
Xanax_cat.jpg
74KB, 750x612px
To everyone in this thread,

You owe it to yourself to make yourself happy. Find what you enjoy, and excel in it. I know you think finding a woman will fix all of your problems, and the right woman will definitely help, but at the end of the day, your happiness is dependent on you, and you alone. I know it's hard to be alone, and unsure, it sucks to be just out of reach, but life can surprise you with answers you never considered. So if you're at the end of your rope, go outside, talk to people, and take chances you'd never consider, becasue you can only go up from where you are. I love you sick, twisted bastards, and you should love yourself too!
>>
File: such-love-much-rtk700.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
such-love-much-rtk700.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>725544382
>>
>>725544382
FeelsGoodMan.jpg
>>
File: Jackson Black.jpg (65KB, 310x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jackson Black.jpg
65KB, 310x400px
>>725544573
>>725544620
I feel love in my life, but I know what was like to be in your shoes. I just want to spread the looooooooove. I'm not going to suck your dick, but I'll share my experiences until it helps someone with their own.
And don't think for a moment that I have my shit all together, I started drinking as soon as I got home, and if you find me after I've started smoking, I miiiiiight suck your dick ;)

>>725544295
My advice, value her friendship, but do not expect her to leave her boyfriend becasue it won't happen like us hopeless romantics think it will
>>
>>725545381
They're not boyfriend and girlfriend. They're more or less just friend with benefits. She's not just committed to him. But as much as i valued our friendship, I don't know if I can bring myself to do it, she put me through so much shit.
>>
File: LEWD.png (68KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
LEWD.png
68KB, 271x288px
>>725544382
>>725544573
>>725544620
>>725545381
This is now a GOOD FEELS THREAD, we all feel pain, and we all can triumph over it. I BELIEVE IN YOU! No, not the impersonal, plural you. YOU. The one reading this right now. YOU can move past your worst days. YOU can be happy. YOU just have to believe, and work you FUCKING ASS OFFF too make it happen <3
>>
File: Free Recliner.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Free Recliner.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
ONLY THOSE WHO TRY CAN FAIL
>>
File: Picolo.png (85KB, 220x213px) Image search: [Google]
Picolo.png
85KB, 220x213px
ONLY THOSE WHO LOVE CAN FEEL LOSE
>>
File: N.W.A..jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
N.W.A..jpg
19KB, 300x300px
ONLY THOSE WHO EXPERIENCE LIFE CAN FEEL PAIN
>>
File: Westworld.jpg (85KB, 1024x411px) Image search: [Google]
Westworld.jpg
85KB, 1024x411px
ONLY THOSE WHO RISE FROM THE BOTTOM CAN TRULY APPRECIATE HAPPINESS
>>
File: Portal Physics.png (5KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
Portal Physics.png
5KB, 320x400px
ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF PICTURES IN MY FOLDER< BUT YOU CAN DOO IT
>>
File: 1445344325981.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1445344325981.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>725539150
>>
>>725545852
Enjoy her company, women can be friends, but only if you assume nothing will ever happen between you. You need to cast a wide net, and cherish those you catch. I don't know your life as well as you do, so I don't know if this girl will come to you, but the real, true key to happiness is LOW EXPECTATIONS
>>
>>725545852
>>725546840
Expect nothing, and everything will be a gift
>>
File: OPhelia.jpg (2MB, 1413x4826px) Image search: [Google]
OPhelia.jpg
2MB, 1413x4826px
>>725545889
Did someone say good feels thread?
>>
File: Photocopier.gif (607KB, 360x288px) Image search: [Google]
Photocopier.gif
607KB, 360x288px
My last remark, until someone responds to me... actually, fcuk I forgot becasue I;'m drunk, bUT if anyone appreciates my "wisdom" message me at [email protected]
>>
>>725546840
Thanks anon. Low expectations is key. I don't know I feel about her though, I put in so much work for her all to get fucked over. Theres a lot more to it then what I've already said
>>
>>725536357
>Be me
>age 19
>Meet this black haired girl by a weird stroke of luck
>We kinda get along
>We become really good friends
>She is super cute and smart and funny
>I start feeling for her
>I wanna tell her
>She starts getting cold and removed
>I linger
>She gets a boyfriend and falls in love with him
>This goes on for 2 years
>I almost go insane
>She breaks up with him
>I wanna jump right in but she wants to see me less and less
>I wanna break the circle by telling her what i feel but the chance never comes up
>One day she calls and tells be that she know what I feel but she could never feel the same
>wants to stop being a friend
>I go along as if im not hurt
>I still feel for her
>I eat it all up
>its been 3 years since then
>>
>>725547526
There's always more to it, so I won't lecture you on how to live your life. But it is YOUR life, not her life, or the bitch that came before her's life, it's yours and only yours, so do what makes you happy , and roll with the punches, becasue it will never turn out how you expect it. Let today be the first day of your new life, and let this be the least happy you'll ever be <3
>>
File: 1486685490372.gif (2MB, 460x420px) Image search: [Google]
1486685490372.gif
2MB, 460x420px
>>725547379
OH FUCK I rememberesd, your life will not magically improve overnight, no matter what you decide to do with it tonight. Making yourself happy will take time and effort like you've never experienced before. But holy FUCK is it worth it.
>>
>>725547208
This one is good Opheila-chan the mother of /b/
>>
File: Ugly.jpg (216KB, 765x808px) Image search: [Google]
Ugly.jpg
216KB, 765x808px
>>
>>725548767
Save a /b/tard, share the love
>>
File: KILL ALL PEDOS.png (263KB, 1060x2772px) Image search: [Google]
KILL ALL PEDOS.png
263KB, 1060x2772px
>>
File: Dad 1.png (188KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Dad 1.png
188KB, 640x1136px
1/3
>>
File: Dad 2.png (150KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Dad 2.png
150KB, 640x1136px
>>725549460
What the shit? I've never posted this and saw that thumbnail what the fuck 2/3
>>
File: Dad 3.png (153KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Dad 3.png
153KB, 640x1136px
>>725549558
3/3
>>
File: Hug.jpg (58KB, 1024x478px) Image search: [Google]
Hug.jpg
58KB, 1024x478px
>>
File: EB.png (883KB, 1632x4644px) Image search: [Google]
EB.png
883KB, 1632x4644px
>>
>>725542009
Invest in headphones and use them
>>
>>725542009
I know how you feel. I am very open minded, and as a rule try not to judge anyone by what they cannot control, but GOD DAMN do I hate stupid people and the stupid shit that they do. You can hate them with every fiber of your being, but if you do nothing to harm them, physically, emotionally, or mentally, then I think you are a good person :)
>>
File: Louise.jpg (1MB, 795x2187px) Image search: [Google]
Louise.jpg
1MB, 795x2187px
>>
File: 1485304699878.jpg (7KB, 236x173px) Image search: [Google]
1485304699878.jpg
7KB, 236x173px
Well /b/, I never told people this story before.
>be me, around 9
>teeth just start growing in, after baby teeth
>apparently my family has history of bad teeth
>teeth grew in wrong
>literally have buck teeth, with gap
>get harassed almost everywhere at school for it
>"haha anon you look like spongebob"
>laugh along in embarrassment
>middle school
>still have gap between the majority of my teeth
>still get bullied, didn't care much
>get on omegle to get some nice chats going, with webcam
>see first webcam
>it's 3 college students i'm pretty sure, they insulted how ugly i am
>i literally almost cried on the webcam
>they all laugh
>I leave omegle
>sob uncontrollably
>go to school, remember in middle school
>the first kid i remember
>he bullied me for a while
>i get mad
>i just let it all out
>walk up to him
>" if you don't stop fucking insulting me i will remember you and i will kill you "
>teacher wasn't in the classroom though.
>he stops, but everyone is practically afraid of me
>they forget about it a few years later
>in highschool
>get braces
>literally the happiest day of my life

Back in school, I didn't have much friends, never had a girlfriend, got bullied a lot, called ugly, and we couldn't afford braces at the time.

Feelsprettyfuckingbadman
>>
File: Charlotte.png (778KB, 2712x2974px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte.png
778KB, 2712x2974px
>>
>>725537344
Just found out my cat has cancer. Dreading the soon approaching day I have to take him in and put him down
>>
>>725551267
Did they ever mess with you again? Sorry to hear what pricks people were to you.
>>
>>725536357
This hapened few years ago

>Be me
>13 yo
>Beta Fag, acne,
>Ironiclly, i have many friends, and i almost never suffered bullying
>Pretty decent at sports
>Pretty bulky actually
>Good notes
>Pretty average guy
>Had this HUGE, FUCKING INMESE CRUSH to this one girl
>Had known her since i was in 1th grade
>Black hair, glasses, kinda chubby, shorter than me
>Thing is, she was dumb as a brick
> I had always done her homework, helped her out with everything
>3/4 of her good notes where mine
>Anyways, we had a pretty good relationship
>She doesnt know i liked her
>Starts getting suspicious
>Friends telling her
>She still isnt certain
>Fuckyall.exe
>One day, she asks me to help her with some stuff through the phone
>I send her what she asked for, thx
>anything else i ask
>´´Anon, do you like me´´
>´´Please say the truth´´
>Ohshitnigger.jpeg
>Finally come out, say yes
>Ok
>Spend the whole christmass (it was almost vacation) thinking about that
>When we got back to school, find out she wasnt anoyed, or bothered at all
>Still being friends
>Spend the rest of my days at school regreting saying yes
>She used to be closer to me when she didnt knew i had a crush on her

Did i royally fucked up as a kid, or did i do well.
She was kind of a slut anyways, at leasta cording to my friends.
>>
>>725551461
Nah, it was really my teeth that made me have a lack of relationships with other people.
Since they started to hang around me more often and didn't torture me as much after braces.
But thanks
>>
Don't know what's happening to me - in final year of college, top of my class and have a job lined up with a top international law firm but I fucking hate my life. Since coming back from a year studying abroad in France I haven't made any friends - I'm pretty good at chatting up women for one night stands but I feel like it's all fake charm most of the women I meet socially don't seem interested and nearly everybody in my class disliked me.
It's like I don't know how to maintain any real relationships - I'm worried I could go through my entire life without any real friends.
>>
File: Art.jpg (89KB, 846x717px) Image search: [Google]
Art.jpg
89KB, 846x717px
>>
File: 1473624842000.png (291KB, 857x588px) Image search: [Google]
1473624842000.png
291KB, 857x588px
>>
try any kind of psychedelic. yeah bad trips are possible; i just had one this past friday and in all honesty, it's made me a better person. i'll greentext the trip if anyone gives a shit.
>>
>>725552282
do it
>>
>>725549858
Golden.
>>
>>725551692
You need to work on your English, but no you didn't.
I fucking hate it when women do that, you give everything for them, and they backstab you, then realizing you just spent all that time thinking she liked you back.
>>
>>725552553
all righty
>be me
>29 years old
>decent money income, no social life
>have had shrooms before, and they were fun
>recently got a hold of some molly
>molly is fun as well
>funplusfun=morefun.exe
>take molly and shrooms at the same time
>for about an hour (or what felt like it), was in
>heaven
>cue massive vomiting
>my thought process follows
>huh i must have thrown up the drugs
>time to take more
>proceed to consume all psychedelics
>shit's getting real
>visuals aren't colors anymore
>screaming faces of people i know
>how do i know they were screaming
>i heard them
>the environment ceases to exist
>i'm wandering a vast empty wasteland
>screams of the universe ricochet around
>the faces start talking to me
>what have you done, anon?
>you're such a piece of shit
>you're a disappointment to everyone
>you think you're smart
>you think you're special
>you're alone, completely, utterly, and eternally
>>
File: 1328.jpg (37KB, 379x395px) Image search: [Google]
1328.jpg
37KB, 379x395px
>>725553198
Thanks Bro, Im southamerican, thats why my English is kinda bad. But still, thanks for the words.
>>
File: Mcdicksuck.png (445KB, 899x2567px) Image search: [Google]
Mcdicksuck.png
445KB, 899x2567px
>>
File: 1479572461626.jpg (59KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479572461626.jpg
59KB, 800x480px
>>
File: 1473626596522.png (143KB, 1567x686px) Image search: [Google]
1473626596522.png
143KB, 1567x686px
>>
>>725552282
doing acid when you have depression is possibly one of the woprst things you can do. try dmt instead.
>>
I finally came clean about how I felt for her, and simply got "Well I really appreciate your honesty. I'm just so focused on myself and what I'm doing with my life, I don't have the time to pursue anything with anyone"

I fucking woulda wished that she coulda been completely upfront with me. Instead still avoided saying "I only like you as a friend"

Some people who know the situation are saying that I have like a 30% chance of it working out in the long run... So.. Maybe she said it being completely sincere, but wanting to maybe do something down the line? Doubtful though, but one can hope?

And now today, it's being worried about her dropping out of college

She sent this text "Yeah, I'm looking to work in FDNY EMS and one of my friends work in the department, so it might work out"

Keep in mind, FDNY does not offer Part Time employment, and that she's looking to start in August, when classes traditionally begin.

Also, they do not require a graduate degree, or any college credits at all. And she already dropped out of a well regarded Uni (WVU) for a community college.

Maybe part of why I am kinda worried about her there, is that I may be doing a similar thing soon aswell?
>>
>>725536591
Exactly what im about to do
>>
File: Cancer.jpg (50KB, 904x667px) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.jpg
50KB, 904x667px
>>
File: List.jpg (109KB, 709x691px) Image search: [Google]
List.jpg
109KB, 709x691px
>>
>>725553387
>>725553387
>imagine the normal things that cause people
>to be depressed
>amplify that about 100 times
>your mind has snapped and is unable to cope
>the filter you use to survive has exploded
>i lay in my bad, pupils the size of quarters
>thought locked, mind locked, body locked
>you don't deserve to die anon
>you deserve to live a long shitty life
>you did this all to yourself
>that's why she left you. that's why everyone
>leaves you
>selfish piece of shit
>i laid there, contemplating eternity
>i don't know how long i laid there
>but then, a brief glimmer of sanity
>you might be a drug addled piece of shit
>you might alienate everyone around you
>your family thinks you're shit
>you live a double life
>but guess what anon?
>you're capable of more
>everyone has battles, everyone has demons
>most people rely on others to fight their fights
>or think that a person can change it for them
>the truth of the matter is, the only person
>who can change this is you
>you tired, anon?
>you feel beat to shit?
>good. now get the fuck back up.
i don't remember much else, because i started blacking out periodically. it was like i was having a conversation with all versions of myself: the long lost child, the optimistic young adult, and the jaded man i've turned into. when i came to for the last time, i was on the floor, naked, in a pond of sweat, bleeding from my foot from scraping it against something repeatedly. but from that experience, i learned that your mind can literally convince you of anything, and conversely, you can convince your mind of anything. it's all perspective.
>>
>>725538325
Its cuz there not pussies like you.they actually go and ask the girl out and don't expect for a girl to come to you.you must go to them
>>
>>725538885
You have been in /b/wayy too long
>>
File: Daughter.jpg (315KB, 1062x515px) Image search: [Google]
Daughter.jpg
315KB, 1062x515px
>>
File: Doctor.png (291KB, 1330x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor.png
291KB, 1330x1076px
>>
>be me
>23 years old
>broke up with 3 years gf 6 months ago
>no progress with other girls since
>met a girl which is perfect in every single way
>thinking i finally found it
>dated for 1 month
>everything looks perfect
>then suddenly she starts acting cold
>found out she reunited with her ex bf
>feeling like a shit
>>
File: Icarus.png (1MB, 1529x789px) Image search: [Google]
Icarus.png
1MB, 1529x789px
>>
File: 1489231989767.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1489231989767.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>
File: Adonis.jpg (534KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Adonis.jpg
534KB, 2048x1536px
Last one I'm posting
>>
>>725547892

god dammit it this happened to me too.
She had glasses and short, straight black hair. She was super depressed but god dammit she was so perfect. I helped her get through her depression, I was always there for her when I she needed me. We would talk every day for so long, but she eventually began to drift away. She didn't feel the same. It's been 3 years since we haven't spoken. Shes with someone who treats her like fucking garbage and I fucking hate it
>>
>>725554560
in the days since that trip, i've been a lot more social. i've applied for better jobs, got my shit together, improved my wardrobe, and just in general putting my life back into what i want it to be. i get that people are sad and that life sucks and that being alone is one of the worst feelings in the world. but, as my fellow anons have said, you're alive, and as long as you're alive, you have the power to change your life, and you have to work on yourself before enlisting someone else to help you on the hope that they can just by being. they probably have their own shit to deal with, and it creates a negative feedback loop if two people who feed on downward spirals get together. i've typed too much and i'm basically rambling now, but really, just take care of yourself and don't take what happens in your life too seriously. as long as you're not dead, it can always be worse.
>>
>>725539850
Im going to give you a genuine answer and you aren't going to like it.
You aren't going to get her, it's just not going to happen. You, according to your own definition of yourself, are a tad of a loser. The only way to combat this is practice over time. Maybe senior year you'll end up fucking her but that's besides the point. Im going to tell you exactly what to do and you need to obey it, it's for the best.
1) stop going on 4chan, because you will get banned
2) stop going on 4chan, it'll make you weird from much too young of an age
3) start going to the gym
4) start saying hi to people, everyone, anyone who you'd normally feel uncomfortable around
5) Think about the qualities you appreciate about yourself and those you despise. Immediately start destroying those in the secondary category.
6) Don't talk to her for a week other then a hello a goodbye, if she goes to you, keep ghosting her with three word answers with as little explanation why. This will teach you both self control and will give you a gauge on how much she wants you, you know you want her.
7) If she doesn't do anything, accept your fate as a beta orbiter but cut almost all communication, its better that way
8) If she does confront you more, still wait the week, and after words ask her to hang out on Saturday.
9) Continue to lift no matter the result
10) continue to leave 4chan in your past

Hope it helps you bud, ive been there, wish I had someone to tell me what to do
>>
>>725554704
Its not like I do it on purpose. I'm just naturally a bitter asshole.
>>725554616
I've tried before and failed. Guess I just gotta keep doing it, I refuse to settle for fat chicks or anything below a 5
>>
>18
>GF wasn't doing it for me anymore, cut things off with her
>realize she was my only friend
>realize I have no friends
>realize literally the only two things I do are play league and work part time
>have the feeling I'm getting fired soon
>university in september so I don't really have any way to meet new people
everything's just kinda bland right now :/
>>
>>725557202
I found the the summer months before uni to be most boring times of my life. But uni has been so fun, in my second term now. Keep on keeping on buddy.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.