[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepiest thing that's ever happened to you, /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 38

File: A0IfUmn.png (237KB, 401x265px) Image search: [Google]
A0IfUmn.png
237KB, 401x265px
Creepiest thing that's ever happened to you, /b/?
>>
I had somebody message me and ask me whether I often felt lonely and whether I needed somebody to talk to when I was 14 on this game
>>
>>725495697
Oh man, I assume you didn't know the person?
>>
when I was about 11 years we made a school trip to a near city. my friends and I sat on mc donalds as some stranger came to us asked us about a store. I did see that store before so I told him where, but he didnt stop asking me to come with him and show the store. I'm glad my class mates kept me from going with him. Think he was a pedophile because he didnt stop asking to come with..

Also seeing my step dad, full of rage, shitting in the cat's toilett because I was blocking the bathroom. shit that was creepy
>>
>>725495756
not at all
>>
>>725495615
I used to skip school a lot.Had a few areas where i dodged attention from the school police.Yeah,we had a few ex-police officers working as security in my school.

This one day,myself and a couple of buddies were hanging around an abandoned quarry.There were abandoned buildings and a large wood nearby.Went exploring the woods and came upon a large bush with an opening.

Poked my head in because i'm a nosy bastard and the smell was putrid. I kid you not,there was dead animals scattered all around the hollowed out inside.

Rabbits cut up into pieces.Dead birds. A cat. Freaked the shit out of me. I told my mates and they wanted to bounce,so we swiftly left.

Mentioned it to a buddy who practiced martial arts in the woods.He told me that an old hermit used to wander through the woods and he had seen him near that bush.

Stayed clear of that area of the woods,from then on.
>>
Practiced Witchcraft in the past. Had a dream,that really didnt fit my usual dream profile.A massive woman spoke to me in it about things tbar were to come.That i had to enter my uncles court and that Saturn would not come down to Earth anymore.

Researched and came upon the Ancient Goddess Hekate.Dead dogs were in my dream.She was linked to dogs and her followers often killed dogs,as a sacrifice to the goddess.

Decided i would do some direct work with her.Performed a few rituals to her,one at a crossroad and one by a crypt.Just with candles and meditating under the full moon.

Eventuay,after getting a shit ton of evidence she was there.Talking about feeling solid hands touching my shoulders and a sense of unease,like a sinister energy.I decided to dedicate myself to her.

During the day,did a hastily planned ritual.Everything went well.Walked out my house to go up the town.

Out of nowhere,a massive black dog ran out in front of me and towards a fenced off area.No where to go.I followed and it had disappeared.

A week later,it was my birthday and my gf was buying me a present.Went to a shop that sells necklaces and a necklace stood out.Copper.Bought it.As soon as i picked it up,i felt a strange energy.

Put it on and my gf touched the necklace.Instatly got a feeling like a strong electric shock.Had a mark on her hand for a few days,where she touched it.

Refused to let me sleep in bed with her,unless i took it off.Happened a few other times until she clicked not to pick it up.
>>
>>725495615
I almost got hit by a train once that was pretty cool I guess
>>
I've had a shit ton of encounters with ghosts/spirits. Some of them pretty hostile and scary as fuck, others just your average spoopy.
>>
>>725497746
ALSO..

On the morning of 9/11 I had a dream about an air liner flying straight towards my bedroom window. Woke up as it hit.

I used to sleep weird hours and got up way before normal, went downstairs and put on the TV which I never did since I was glued to my PC always. Even more strange I put on the news which I would never choose to watch if I did find myself at a TV. They were talking about a plane crashing into the first tower. 10 seconds later I watched the 2nd plane hit live and listened to the confusion of the news reader.

Kinda weird huh
>>
>>725497443
That's pretty fucking cool. Creepy too, I've been looking into some esoteric stuff lately. Any pointers?
>>
>>725497935
10/10 spoopy
>>
>>725498328
I'm pretty old school in my practice. Would classify myself as practicing Chaos Magick.

Best tips would be to study many different sources. We all have to forge our own path.I started looking into Wicca,Paganism,Satanic Magick,Crowleys work. Ancient Egyptian systems of magic.I studied religion and was lucky to be brought up around psychic/mediumistic settings.

From there,once you have foundations down,begin picking what works for you.Meditate to focus your mind.Crucial for any work with deities or thoughtform work.

Eventually,you will have a good enough grounding to craft your own spells. Most important lesson i could impart?

White magick and Black magick both serve a purpose.Disregard the threefold rule from Wicca.Learn to use the minimun effect for maximum result.Oh and encourage skepticism!Dont be the guy that thinks the wind blowing,is a spirit communicating with you.
>>
Several years ago I went to a restaurant called “The Cabin” in Atlanta with my wife, brother, and sister-in-law. The restaurant was literally an old cabin that they turned into a restaurant. We got seated downstairs all by ourselves because we were first customers (we got there early and waited in the parking lot for it to open). About 10 minutes or so into dinner I barely hear what seems like a whisper saying "David" (my brother's name). Someone was in the middle of a story, so I didn't think much about it, not even positive I heard it. I glanced around, didn't notice anything odd, so I convinced myself it was nothing. About 30 seconds later hear an emphatic, intense, angry sounding "DAVID!" in the same whispered voice. The voice came from about a foot from my ear but nobody was anywhere near us. This time I made eye contact with my brother and he said "did you just freaking hear that"? I definitely heard it. I am positive I heard it. There was nobody anywhere near us in the restaurant at the time. We could see the entire floor clearly.

Also, there was nobody named David working at the restaurant (we asked).

I don't believe in ghost, spirits, etc but this is the one outlier in my life.....glad it wasn't my name that was said :)
>>
>>725498328
Still have the necklace but my new Gf is devout Christian and freaks when i put in on.haha Still talk to Hekate on a regular basis.
>>
>>725495615
A man asked me to suck his cock at a bookstore for $50.
>>
>>725499183
This is a good one.. You should believe in ghosts, they're very real!
>>
>>725499678
Man, I hope not. If I ever have absolute proof it will blow up my reality.

I still convince myself there is an explanation for what happened at the cabin (though I don't know what it is)
>>
>>725499543
did you do it tho
>>
One time when I was 12 I went on /b/ and someone called me a newfag

I've been traumatized ever since
>>
>>725497604
damn so creepy faggot
>>
>>725497443
That is so fucking sick
>>
>>725499678
No they're not.

ITT: lies and desperation for validation and attention.

The world isn't as interesting as you wish it was. Sorry.
>>
>>725495615
Used to work in a haunted hotel. Weird shit used to happen like TVs and radios turning on/off and changing channels by themselves, faucets turning on/off by themselves. Some other freaky shit too but I used to just tell the ghost to fuck off and he usually would.

The bar downstairs had a chair in the corner the servers always complained they'd hear a coughing man say "excuse me" when they walk past but I never heard it.

One of the rooms supposedly had a reading man in the recliner sometimes but I never saw him. Another room a woman ghost used to laugh at whoever had sex in that room. Those 2 ghosts haven't been really seen since renovations though.

My house has a nun ghost in it, but never had any freaky shit happen to me personally.
>>
File: 1487328542757.png (306KB, 983x616px) Image search: [Google]
1487328542757.png
306KB, 983x616px
Wolverine and professor x dies in wolverine
>>
>>725499855
No point in being scared or running from it, they're out there. I've not been given the option to be a disbeliever and I'm no worse off for it. Although at one point I had constant pressure from something really evil, scratching on my walls, black dog running down the stairs and vanishing when I went to look. Growling in my ear, thumping on the ground...

I'm not religious but started wearing a gold crucifix. First night I had it on it bent over slightly. Couldn't bend that shit even if I tried, still wearing it now all bent up, other people have tried to bend it by hand when I tell them the story. So many more stories to tell if people are interested
>>
>>725499999
>>725500000
>>
>>725500215
Go read your science book. They are 100% real, you're just blinded by your inability to think outside the box.
>>
>>725500009
No, I was only 17 and still a student. The man was maybe in his early thirties.
>>
>>725500414
People like you are the reason America / the world at large is fucked.
>>
me and my best friend caught my dad having sex with his mom, we didnt know what the fuck were they doing and didnt say anything. a week later my mom killed herself and my friend and his mom moved with us, we really didnt understand anything but we were happy as we spend a lot of time playing together and shit like that lol
>>
>>725500679
why's that? This should be good because you're obviously pathetic
>>
>>725500414
Give me some objective proof, then.
>>
>>725495615
I was pushed headfirst through someone's vagina

fuck
>>
>>725500414
Nigga what. If you think quantum physics justifies this bullshit you are genuinely autistic
>>
>>725500760
Most of the stuff you'll find on the internet is faked which gives the whole idea a bad name tbh.

I can only tell you what I've experienced
>>
>>725500730
You know, recourse to ad hominem before the argument has even started is pretty damn weak. Are you sure you're old enoughto be on here?
>>
>>725500840
hurr durr science knows everything like back in the day when the world was flat.. right? Moron.
>>
>>725500894
That isn't objective proof.
>>
File: IMG_1179.jpg (70KB, 856x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1179.jpg
70KB, 856x844px
i suck at storytelling but fuck it
>be me
>2 AM in the morning, driving to my home town
>small country road but hitting nice speeds since ive done this route 1000 times
>just before i enter town I see flashing sirens
>fuuuuuuuck
>cop car stopped by the side of the road
>slow down like a motherfucker
>while i cruise past it with my coolface on i see a white figure to to my left (the cop car is one the right side of the road)
>heres the creepy part
>its a man and hes waddling back and fort, i only get a glance at him but i see he's walking like a t-rex with his arms
>wearing a white hoodie, with quite a bit of blood splattered on it, like you'd imagine a bad nose bleed would get you
>hes grinning
>i can feel my blood curl
>look to my right
>cops are looking at him with a mixed expression of disgust and pity
>after i pass them i speed up and arrive home
>go to sleep with lights on

anyways i checked the local news paper the next day, couldnt find anything about it. probably just some junkie kid that tripped balls and bit his own tongue. extremely creepy nonetheless. pic sort of related, his shape reminded me of this dude
>>
>>725500977
I was simply saying that I can't give you any. But you can't prove me wrong either.

>>725500928
Maybe, I've just had the same discussion with similar people before, he's saying I'm the reason the world is fucked? Ok.
>>
File: The-Man-from-Another-Place.gif (1005KB, 391x262px) Image search: [Google]
The-Man-from-Another-Place.gif
1005KB, 391x262px
Ooooooo I'll do a greentext.

> Be me
> Live in old 100 year house. Lady born and died there at 90.
> neighbors told me she would sit in a tree silently for hours even in her old age.
> superbowl 2015
> shitfaced around 10pm
> smoking with a buddy outside by front door
> Talk of ghosts and spooky shit
> Start running my mouth.
> FUCK GHOSTS THEY AREN'T REAL ETC.
> IF A GHOST WAS REAL THEY WOULD PROVE IT
> Suddenly, clear as day. Three loud knocks on the door.
> Thud, thud, Thud.
> think it's my wife fucking with us
> Go upstairs and ask what she's doing
> She's half awake asking why I'm banging on the door
> Nobody else was in the house.
> Chillsdownspine.exe

I felt something in that house that night. I'm about as atheist as one can get but something spooky happened that night.

They cut the tree and tore down the house and built million dollar condos. I hope all those yuppies are haunted now.
>>
>>725501130
Is English your first language? You aren't very articulate.
>>
>>725501145
nice!
>>
File: 1452174551506.jpg (128KB, 1048x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452174551506.jpg
128KB, 1048x720px
>be 8
>electrocuted by shitty pool light while on holiday
>heart stopped beating for ~4 minutes
>unconscious for around like twice that
>see dead grandpa
>he says he misses me
>he misses playing with me
>but i don't remember ever being around him
>in hosp later on
>tell mom what happened
>she gets super pissed
>storms out
>find out years later my grandpa molested me when i was like 2yo
>they found videos of it all hidden away
>he shot himself in the mouth before he could be arrested
>>
>>725496220
was it on club penguin?
>>
>>725501241
Yes. I don't care.
>>
>>725501343
wow I my tastes were not that shit, anon
>>
>>725501476
Well, you're obviously of pretty limited intelligence. Explains a lot.
>>
Dreamt of my grandfather one night (he was in the hospital with Alzheimer's)
It was really cool, we kind of talked for a bit then he told me everything was ok and and he was leaving.
Just then I was awakened by the phone ringing, it was my brother calling to tell me that our grandfather had died in the middle of the night.

that was 25 yrs ago and I still have dreams of him visiting me.
>>
I think I was about 15 or 16. My dad and I were sitting in the living room on opposite couches. My little brother was sleeping on a recliner in between us. The TV was on, and somehow we got into talking about religion. I had just started attending church for the first time, and my dad was concerned that I wasn't going to be thinking for myself or some shit like that. We got around to talking about God and spirits and such, when this book fell down from a high shelf. My dad and I just kind of stared at it for a moment. He turned to me and asked, "Now do you think God did that because I was talking shit?" I had no idea what to say.
Maybe an hour later he was on the floor in front of his couch cleaning his pistol. He's a very cautious man, which is why I was suprised when the gun went off. He yelled if he shot anyone. I look at my brother and he didn't even open his eyes. My dad shook him and he finally woke up. I couldn't believe he slept through it. Come to find out that the bullet went straight between where my brother and I were and throught the screen door. My dad didn't sleep that night. He swore up and down that he never touched the trigger or had the hammer back at all. We haven't spoken of it since. Freaked me out man.
>>
>>725501627
habbo?
>>
I'm very sensitive to spiritual energy. I don't like going to new areas, especially where people have died. I don't hear voices or anything, but I "know" that these beings are there. Extreme emotions that come out of nowhere, objects being moved, electronics malfunctioning, and being touched. I have dreams that come true, dreams that spirits feel the most comfortable communicating with me.
>>
>>725501312
Did you ever see the tapes?
>>
>>725501663
Oh really? What does it explain?
>>
>>725501312
kek
>>
>>725501692
it was runescape
>>
>>725501145

Samefag. I should mention they weren't happy knocks. Loud and slow. We used to drink under the tree and I would talk shit about her and the tree.

Lesson learned about fucking with ghosts
>>
>>725501687
My grandmother had a similar experience when she was younger. A friend of the family came to say goodbye in the night.. only the way she tells it he was in her bedroom and it wasn't a dream. She was worried so went to visit the next day and he'd died.

She also heard my grandfather scream out her name at the exactly same time he was in a car accident in another country entirely. He survived but still, sensitive soul.
>>
i was 21 i had the feeling that some one was following me all the time.
I had to check every room of my apartment just to get the thought out of my head.
When i went outside it felt like there was something following me in the shadows and was ready to pounce me at any moment.
I told my sister about this feeling and she started to call me every evening so she could know what was going in my head.
I was once walking back from my sisters place and i got a call from my sisters boyfriend who told me that he was going to take me to a hospital because of the feeling just to check with psychologist if they could help me.
in the middle of the phone call i felt that something is running towards me and was gonna kill me.
When i turned around there was no one there but i was so scared of it that i fell on my knees crying.
when we went to the hospital they immediately put me into psychiatric ward.
i got diagnosed with schizophrenia later during that hospital trip.
>>
>>725497935

Similar thing has happened to my mom. It was about ten years ago when thieves broke into our neighbor's house. The day before it happened she had had a dream about the same exact thing.
>>
>>725503208
Strange shit!
>>
>>725501014
That would fuck with me
>>
>>725495615
I was on a friends basement. I saw 3 ghosts standing beside each other, told friend, walking up stairs and i felt a ghost trying to enter my body. My whole body was shaking and I was light headed and could barely walk. Made it to friends room, body is still shaking and feeling numb. Eventually started feeling normal. Felt a presence in the room for like 30 minutes. Didn't see anymore ghosts in his house since then.
>>
>>725501312
fuck.
>>
Someone pointed a gun on me whn I was young. A guy from albania
>>
>>725501759
I know what you mean
>>
>>725502973
i'm sorry anon, that's rough
>>
>>725503705
cyka blyat..
>>
>>725501759
I've seen/felt a lot of stuff too but it doesn't stop me from exploring. Don't fear it and they have nothing.
>>
>>725503477
Anyone ever felt a ghost trying come into their body? Spooky as fuck
>>
Used to hang out with this girl, one day she started talking weird shit like she was possessed or something, making a prophecy.
I literally grabbed her and shook her and told her to fucking quit it. She just looked at me like she didn't remember what she'd just said.

Fucking creepy as fuck.
>>
>>725503855
Yeah it has been pretty rough ride after that.
Meds don't work on me very well and i go through the same kind of paranoid delusions every now and then, but that was the worst.
>>
>>725504381
Sounds spoopy, 11/10 woudln't do
>>
>>725500298
People who are bothered by that will have already seen it
>>
File: 12120_20160716030311_1.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12120_20160716030311_1.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>725501014
Goddamn, that's some creepy shit. Must've been bathsalts or somethin'.
>>
i once tried to post banan but failed captcha
>>
A guy used to watch me sleep through my window when I was 14
>>
I have several stories, quick recap:
My best friend through 20 years got paralyzed in an accident and killed himself 6 months later. He frequently visits me in my dreams. Shit is so real you wouldnt believe.

A buddy lives in a 150year old house, several people have pointed out that a teenage girl is standing in the hallway. One night we were chillin in the livingroom watching tv, a almost full sodabottle moved from one side of the livingroom table to the other, like 3 feet. We both just sat there and watched it.

Have many more, no doubt there are things we still havent discovered or understood.
>>
>>725504593
That's rough, buddy.
>>
Was 12 or so. Playing bike tag around multiple blocks. There was 4 of us two teams. Me and my buddy couldn't find other guys. We go to the McDonald's close by and this older guy on a bike over hears us say where the fuck are they. He says he saw our friends and said they were going to the woods and said yo meet them there. Then proceeded to say he will bring us there and show us where they are. Fuck no and we ride off as fast as we can. Friends where sitting at their house never even made it to that side.
>>
>>725504488
I don't know how I stopped it or wtf was going on. Surprised I didn't pass out. I think the ghost was trying to become mortal again with my body.
>>
>>725495615
I used to work at this logans roadhouse and when I got there the other employees told about this ghost that lived in the restaurant. No backstory or anything so i thought it was a running joke.

One day in the middle of the shift a couple of bread baskets straight up flew off the top of our bun oven, and I was sold.

We called his spoopy ass Logie and we would see weird shit from time to time, sometimes during the day but mostly at night and the closers and closing managers actually would get scared

We took it kinda far lol whenever a steak would get fucked up we would it eat, but we couldnt in front of the managers so what we would do on a slow day is set the steak down in the back and light some dinner candles and start chanting the Logans customer service mantra as an offering to Logie

The day managers would get pissed but for some reason if the managers was closing they would always let us finish

Then i quit but I always wonder
>>
>>725505374
Makes total sense.....derp
>>
Used to live in a house right next to an old church (UK)

Used to hate washing my hair/face in the shower since it always felt like I was being watched and hated to close my eyes.

Heard bouncing on my bed once in the next room, thought my gf came home but there was no one around.

Gf once woke up screaming there was a masked figure at the end of the bed in a black hooded cloak.

Once or twice a month would get poked by a cold finger in the shoulder, back or face when trying to fall asleep. With the worst of those being a cold hand wrapping around my foot one night and trying to pull me out of bed.
>>
>>725502973
I know that feeling of being followed. And when you're alone and you feel something coming at you, like you're about to be attacked, but you don't know what. My uncle has schizophrenia too, am I fucked?
>>
>>725503477
You a chick? your friends probably tried to roofie you
>>
When I was 12 the UPS guy broke into my house and took his pants off and started grinding my couch and petting my kitten. He was yelling about evil spirits that lived in his sperm. My grandpa hit him with the coffee table and called the cops. Cat still hates mailmen to this day.
>>
Don't know if this will be creepy to yall but after a while it kinda creeped me out

>be me
>be 8 years old
>just got back home from a mate Halloween party
>had a lot of of fun and felt quite tired
>mum immediately rushes back out once she's dropped me back home
>??? Quite confused as to why she's going shopping at 9:30 at night but what ever
>sit on bottom step of stairs where no one can hear me
>just randomly start crying and bawling my eyes out for no reason
>randomly start thinking of my grandad
>feel sadder for some reason
>mum gets home, must've been on the step for a while
>turns out my grandad died like a few hours earlier
>think wtf and just go to bed and don't cry anymore up til his funeral
Could I have felt my grandads presence be lifted?
>>
>>725505432
Why would a ghost try to enter me then?
>>
>>725505667
No...you fool.
>>
One of my ex gf's had what we called the kitchen ghost.
Every apartment she rented, after we went to bed, someone was stumbling around in the kitchen.
This happened in 3 different apartments. We would lay in bed, listening to someone walking around in the kitchen, i would get up and check, total silence. Go back to bed, 10-15 minutes later, at it again. Weird stuff.
>>
>>725505596
I've been bugged by ghosts a lot in my past, I remember one day all the kids were pointing at something behind me to their parents as I was walking down the street.. One literally took a step behind his mothers legs and said, kinda alarmed "a man!" lil nigga was straight up pointing about 3ft behind me, just like the rest.
>>
Why am I reading this thread when I knew I had to go into the barn for firewood at some point tonight. fuck.
>>
>>725495615
wore my sisters panties.
>>
in my dorm room i saw a tall shadow figure that said YOU WILL MARRY ME AND HAVE MY CHILD IN 8 MONTHS OR ROT IN HELL

8 months from that day was Dec 21st, the shortest day of the year and winter solstice
>>
>>725505917
LoL, your gf is just fucking someone else when you're not around and he hides in the kitchen until you fall asleep. That's how it's managed to "follow" you to 3 different apartments
>>
I once wrote a three page long "Prophecy" in my sleep about a fire that cleansed the earth, and a great winter that froze the souls of evil and how a new and ultimate society rose from "Snow-covered ashes" and ruled the world in peace. Went to school that day and turned it in to my English teacher for extra credit and got an extra 2% on my report card.
>>
>>725501919
Your propensity to believe delusional bullshit without evidence. Lack of understanding / limited vocabulary / limited reasoning skills will do that.
>>
>>725495615

>be on night out
>go to hotel room and have a shower
>get out
>look at mirror
>"i'm going to kill you tonight" written on the mirror
>obviously been written by the last person in the room so that when it fogs up it will appear
>forget about it
>go out
>get drunk
>back to hotel room
>sleeping in bed
>knock on door
>look through the eye-hole
>man standing there in a cap looking down so I can't see his face
>fuck off lol
>look at at him as he knocks again
>eventually walks away
>wait he's not going towards the way the exit it he's walking further down the hall into the hotel
>see him knock on the door a little way down opposite
>no answer there either dickhead

Wasn't the same person that wrote the note but still freaked me out

Not scary reading it I guess, and sounds cheesy but imagine it actually happening to you alone in a hotel room in a city you've never been to before
>>
>>725505754
My Uncle died when I was 7. When I was 8 I started crying really hard for a few hours. My mom was really shook because I guess it was exactly one year after he died. I was his last hug before he went.

So, I think it's certainly possible to feel a presence of some sort.
>>
>>725495615
When I was 14 and my father came back in town, he used to go out of town that's where he worked I was skipping school alot, he got pulled over and got his license suspended so he was extremly angry when he arived, he punched me like 7 times, he broke my chin gave me a black eye I lost 2 teeth, and got knocked out too, it was pretty traumatizing at that age, but it somehow made me stronger lol, I'v been interested in boxing and fighting eversince.
>>
>>725506251
Well, the asshole could at least make some sandwitches or something, getting me out of bed over and over!
>>
Live in a 100 year old house. Weird noises all the time. Doors open and close by themselves.

Playing with a ball with my daughter. Rolling it back and forth. Ball stops about 3 feet from her. And sits for a min I'm about to get up and get it. Ball rolls all the way back to me with some force. My daughter wasnt able to walk. At the time yet.
>>
>>725495615
>Creepiest thing that's ever happened to you, /b/?

I once stuck my cock in your mother while your Dad was at work... she insisted we do it on YOUR bed.
>>
I keep dreaming about my teeth being all loose and shit. No clue why, I brush every day, try to floss now and then, and they're in great shape. Not fake-ass movie actor tier white but whatever.
>>
>>725506351
This is scary - in fact, it's pretty much the only scary thing in this thread; real, rational, plausible and a total lack of reliance on self-aggrandinzing 'me so speshul me see da spoops' horseshit.
>>
>>725506576
Yeesh, sorry mate. Must have been a horrible experience banging a 400 pound 50 year old.
>>
>>725506374
You'll be in prison before 30 and dead by 40.
>>
>>725506415
This is from a film. Some shit Hollywood CGI horror lol.
>>
>>725506688

So she WAS younger than me.
>>
>>725500685
The fuck
>>
>>725499543
what did u get for the 50?
>>
>>725506803
No lie. My mom was standing in the doorway and saw it as well. And we have seen ghosts here
>>
>>725495615
I was up playing skyrim one night as i slowly fell asleep. i went off to dream it was almost as if i didn't shut my eyes. I was still playing skyrim but the controller went haywire so my character wouldn't stop moving left and suddenly there was a loud continuous knock on the window that was to the right of me. I was literally frozen in fear, but i was dreaming. It felt so real i could feel the intense fright as i slowly turned i could hear a whimper of fear get worse almost as if someone was catching up to the person knocking on my window. Then i woke up, with the controller on my lap and my hands on my sides and the cold chill running through my body scared as hell.
>>
>>725506329
I have no choice but to believe when I've experienced things both alone and with others on a number of different occasions.

>Lack of understanding
That's rich coming from someone unable to look beyond conventional science. What exactly didn't I understand?

As for the other stuff, you think highly of yourself don't you. While you were reading the dictionary in your moms basement I'm fucking girls. So I guess I win?
>>
>>725501312
Jesus man
>>
>>725506864
Lol
>>
>>725495615
Mom asks me to throw out the thrash around 8pm,live on 4th floor,the thrash bins are like 20 feet away from our building,walk in,everyone was minding their own business,like a minute passed,it was 9:30.
>>
>>725506961
That's a nice story, sweetheart.
>>
One time my dog ran away late at night, so I decided to stay up and check the door at regular intervals, because he always returns after an hour or so. but he didn't that time. So at about 3 am I decided to check the door one last time and still no sign of him.
So i decided to go to bed and hope he will be back home in the morning, but right after I thought that thought the door bell rang and there were some random dudes that I have never seen with my dog standing there claiming that they found him and were returning him. I was so spooked out that 2 random dudes knew my dog and then again it was fucking 3 AM. I still get spooked just thinking about it.

TL;DR: Dog ran away, random dudes return him 3 AM
>>
>>725506931
No you haven't.
>>
File: reaction.jpg (120KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
reaction.jpg
120KB, 750x537px
>>725495615
Growing up, I'd sometimes see the silhouette of some guy walking about the house(s) in a trench-coat and fedora. I one time 'followed' him into a small laundry room, but when I went in there, it was empty.
>>
Late night
Open interwebs
Go to 4chan for shits and gigs
Click on /b/
Creepiest shit in my life man.
>>
>>725506617
Dreaming about crumbling teeth could represent:

1. A costly compromise or decision
2. Things are falling apart
3. Feeling powerless, losing your power
4. Fear of the effect of aging on health and body
5. Insecurity you are currently experiencing in some area of your life
>>
>>725506959
Did you really just do the 'I fuck girls, you don't' thing?

Yes. Yes you did. 12 year old detected.
>>
File: IMG_0649.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0649.png
308KB, 492x419px
>>725506646
>>
OP Here, was kind of bummed because I was afraid I wouldn't have anything to attribute to this thread, but I did remember something that happened recently.
>Living with GF at the time
>She always freaks out about hearing noises, I always assure her that nothing is there
>One night we went to her Aunt and Uncle's house with her family
>Hang out for a while
>Her mom and Step Dad get pretty drunk
>Don't want to hang around much longer
>Her and I get in my car and go back home
>Her parents wouldn't be home for another hour or so
>We're laying in bed
>Watching American Dad in her room
>Bedroom door is shut
>Hear front door open and close
>OH! Her parents are probably home
>Odd, only been about 30 minutes
>GF isn't reacting so I don't think she heard it
>Weird.jpg
>Hear footsteps in hall way
>End of the hallway towards our door
>Back down the hallway
>Back down to our bedroom door
>FUCKING STOPPED
>I never get freaked out by this stuff because I don't believe in ghosts or anything but I'm fuckin Spook'd
>I call her mom
>"Hello?
>"Hey, are you guys home?"
>"No, why?"
>Me, trying to not make GF freak out any worse
>"No reason, when will you be home?"
>"Heading home now."
>"Okay, bye"
>I get up and lock bedroom door
>We jump out her window and go to her friend's house down the street
>GF's friend's stepdad comes back down to house with us and looks around
>Doors all locked
>No signs of forced entry
>Nobody in house
>We live incredibly close to Wilson's Creek national battlefield
>MFW that shit was probably a fucking Civil War ghost
>MFW GF has a friend who lived a couple streets away and says she saw a Civil War soldier standing in her bedroom
>spook'd
>>
>>725507297
That's a pretty accurate depiction of all those who've seen ghosts in this thread, yeah.
>>
I got cursed by a burmese witch in a public place and got chronically ill right afterwards. my life is destroyed.

those fuckers are crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnsqm5hfzqU
>>
>>725502334
i knew it was runescape
>>
File: 1456834973318.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1456834973318.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>Be 6
>Sleeping and shiet
>Be woken up by sisters ripping me out of bed and taking us downstairs outside
>Only think to say "Grab muh gameboy" because dumb six year old brain figured we were going on vacation
>Grandparents are in the driveway already
>Sister runs into the house to grab the gameboys and run out shortly after
>Get into grandparents car and they start driving
>mfw the police cars and fire truck came into the street and stopped at my house

Not much happened after that. What occurred that night is that my eldest sister broke up with her punk boyfriend and he arsoned the back of our house dumping shitloads of gasoline on and around the house and backyard torching the entirety of the back part of the house. Thankfully my mother woke up and smelled the smoke and raised the alarm. I'd kill that man today if I could because he got away with it.
Fun fact: Done something illegal? Simply don't answer your door when the cops come knocking and flee to another state until the statute of limitations run out :^)
>>
File: 1488458849053.jpg (13KB, 415x354px) Image search: [Google]
1488458849053.jpg
13KB, 415x354px
>>725495615

> about 5 years ago
> break up with gf
> cannot afford rent alone
> have to move but nowhere available
> put stuff in storage and live in car
> work has showers and car ain't that bad
(eventually got a nice place because I could wait)
> sleeping in car at a rest stop
> wake up in the middle of the night
> feel like I'm being watched
> fuck.. I am.
> there's this old Indian guy beating his meat staring through my windshield
> he smiles
> try not to look in his direction
> just adjust my seat and start the car
> as I'm leaving I glance in my mirror
> he has stepped into the parking space
> appears to be masturbating furiously now
> drove straight to the car wash and bought a cheap autowash
> just in case he nutted on my bumper
> never slept at that rest area again
>>
File: 1372742947376.jpg (111KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1372742947376.jpg
111KB, 474x595px
>>725507289
Did you really just pull the 'hurr durr underage" card to cover the internal pain of your virginity?

Yes. Yes you did. Book worm neckbeard brony detected.

Only a sexless basement dweller would come onto an anon board and harp about how they're intellectually superior than others. All you're really doing is showing your insecurities. Bet you're fun at a party. Or at least would be if you'd ever been invited to one.
>>
>>725501014
would scare the fuck outta me
>>
>>725507840
HAHA HE'S NEVER BEEN INVITED TO A PARTY!!!!

square!
>>
>>725507190
>the silhouette of some guy walking about the house(s) in a trench-coat and fedora

okay yeah i just shuddered. ive had literally one sleep paralysis in my entire life, it was on a cruise ship and i "woke up" to see the silhouette of a man in trench coat and fedora standing slightly behind a wardrobe, observing me. (he was pitch black so it was almost like a shadow) if i recall it correctly ive read other anons describing the same character, no bullshit
>>
File: 1340467452387.jpg (31KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1340467452387.jpg
31KB, 400x392px
>be like 3 weeks ago
>be like 2 AM
>netflix and chill alone
>feelsbadman.bmp
>pull up porn on my phone
>shit porn is shit
>fuck it
>mariopoppinshrooms.jpg
>Get close
>Door bell rings
>WTF
>Grab G22 from my room
>Hear someone finger fucking the door knob
>shitgetsreal.png
>Load up cop killer bullets
>Door swings open
>Now Loading: fat spic from down the road
>"Can i help you"
>Spic chortles and leaves
>MFW Spics dont want to argue with a naked white boi with a gun and a hard on.
>Been afraid to masturbate for 3 weeks now
>>
>>725507840
jesus christ who the fuck are all of you faggots
>>
Hope thread doesn't die this is something I've lived with for a few years now
>Be 16 parents kick me out for dropping school
>have good job though, enough to live off of
>looking for place to live
>find a nice apt, looks old on the outside but really neat inside
>3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen
>decide to live here etc.
>fast forward been living here for a few weeks now
>one night im takin a shit and I hear footsteps
>ok maybe a rat
>walk back to bed humming some shit
>i lie down and close my eyes
>fucking hear hummimg
>sounds like a little girl
>scared but not scared so i sleep
>wake up to banging so i go check thnking its a fgt friend
>nothing so i go make some breakfast
>notice sticks on table in a little pile, neatly stacked
>i clean every night before bed
>ok ok
>dont think of it and throw them away
>bla bla i go to work nothing unusual for a few days
>get home one night and i notice a rag inside, upon closer inspection
>Its a towl, but with red stains like blood
>meh throw it away and sleep
Cont?
>>
Once I wasn't raped by my uncle.
>>
>>725507980
It's the strangest thing. I'm sure there's some explanation for it.
>>
>>725508050
CONT M8
>>
File: 14881736818430-b.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
14881736818430-b.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>725496046
>Also seeing my step dad, full of rage, shitting in the cat's toilett because I was blocking the bathroom. shit that was creepy
Lost hard.
>>
>>725508050
You didn't think twice about a fucking pile of sticks on your table when you woke up in the morning?
>>
>>725508081
Fail
>>
File: sick_magic_trick.jpg (58KB, 552x1112px) Image search: [Google]
sick_magic_trick.jpg
58KB, 552x1112px
>>725508081
You TOO

Uncle never played cave explorer with me!
>>
>>725506371
I felt the same when my dog of 10 years died at the vet clinic and I was at home.
>>
File: childhood guy.jpg (14KB, 575x339px) Image search: [Google]
childhood guy.jpg
14KB, 575x339px
>
>>
>>725508346
Sleep Paralysis?
>>
>>725508098
I googled it. the hairs on my arms stood up

google "sleep paralysis the hat man" and tell me if that was the person you saw or not
>>
>>725508547
>>725508346
>>725508346
Chekkd
>>
File: future.jpg (117KB, 750x531px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
117KB, 750x531px
>>725508460
Nah just...at random times, even when wide-awake.

>>725508547
That is EXACTLY the guy. I'm not going any farther, because I know it's going to lead somewhere I don't want to be again.
>>
>>725495697
Obviously a pedo.
>>
>>725508547
>>725508684

I'm having severe chills looking at these pics too, never seen it personally but fuck.. So weird how people see the same thing.
>>
>>725508346

You idiots... that is the "Man With No Name".
He is protecting you while you sleep.
>>
>>725508684
>That is EXACTLY the guy

yup same here. im a hardcore skeptic but this shit is creeping me right the fuck out
>>
File: TURN.jpg (14KB, 243x287px) Image search: [Google]
TURN.jpg
14KB, 243x287px
>>725508827
>protecting you
I bet you're him.
>>
>>725508547
Holy shit. I thought I was the only one. Saw the same guy by my back gate multiple times and each time he would get closer and closer
>>
>>725500596
Sooo if he was like 25 would you have done it?
>>
>>725500949
We flew to the fucking moon. Yet still no technology to detect ghosts. Cuz they dont exist.
>>
File: 1462747195176.jpg (737KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462747195176.jpg
737KB, 1920x1080px
this happened like a month and a half ago, it was like 6am i woke up to grab my ipod to listen to some music on the bed, the moment i layed down on my bed i saw a person wearing some long old robes with 2 feathers on their head flying around the room for like 10 seconds the disapeard, i was so scared i could barely breathe.

2 years ago i was sleeping and my lamp turned on and a man as big as my bed apears in front of me like he was coming from the ground, his skin was red and had yellow round eyes.

i have a lot more stories but these were the scariest.
>>
>>725495615
Point lookout, MD at night. Was a confederate POW camp and has a mass grave with many southern soldiers there. Scary as hell.

Also did Antietman at night. Went into bloody lane and the bridge, was scared out of my mind. Don't fuck with civil war areas at night.
>>
File: At_Last_I_Truly_See.png (93KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
At_Last_I_Truly_See.png
93KB, 600x507px
>>725508944
>>>725508827 (You)
>>protecting you
>I bet you're him.

You ever have any harm happen to you while asleep?
Nope.
Been doing a damn fine job!
>>
>>725499061
Strong cringe game
>>
>couple years ago me being in my bedroom
>trying to sleep as suddenly i hear shuffle noises in my bedroom
>i look up from my bedroom and i see that my closet door opens slowly
>suddenly my mirror falls from the door that whas hanging there for almost a month
>i turn on the lights and i see no one
>couple seconds later my brother walks in my room and ask what the hell i am doing

not the only weird thing that happened in my room. mostly i hear un expained noises or shits being trown across the room. footsteps in the hallway etc. like now i hear shuffle noises right in front of my door.

still think it's spooky but i learned to deal with it
>>
>>725509174
Indian burial ground
>>
>>725495615
I was 12ish, was playing with knex. It was about 3 in the morning, and the house phone rang. I didn't even think about it and immediately answered. It was a guy that lived in our neighborhood in a different town like 5 years before. He asked to talk to a parent, but they were asleep, then decided to talk to me instead. Asked about what I want to do when I grow up and said he hopes I don't end up lonely like him.
>>
>>725508050
>mention these things to landlord
>nice chat and shit, he says it might be rats and buys some rat traps for me
>tells me about the previous owners old couples, a family and how soldiers used to live here
>start thinking about ghosts and spirits
>be more alert
>gf comes over and stays a few days
>she nags and nags about me making noise at night
>says i sit up and look out the window a few times
>im not known to sleepwalk but i guess its possible
>another day
>now i see lollipop sticks on the ground
>like a trail
>stupid rats holy shit
>call landlord he buys me some more traps
>sunday of same week
>wake up to radio at midnight
>what did i step on the remote
>it happens a few nights
>unplugged the shit think its broken
>quiet nights again
>now heres where I shat my pants
>March the 15th, my bday
>friends came over we partied like normies
>everyone leaves gf stays have sex
>i stay awake happy af
>need to pee
>walk outside to take a leak
>silent night only my piss could be heard
>suddenly hear a little girl
>"wanna play?"
>look around like wtf neighbors dont have kids and its 4am
>THIS WAS JUST THE BEGINNING MAN
I've lived here for 7 years and stuff like this happens on and on
Gf left me
I hear the little girl often
Doesn't bother me anymore..
In fact, I love it here.
>>
>>725500949
Baiting this hard
>>
>>725508237
Thought it was rats man
>>
I was getting suspicious that my father sexually abused me when I was younger (I've been diagnosed with dissociation and wouldn't remember). Anyway, it was pretty much confirmed when he stroked my leg while watching a film. That was pretty creepy, also being anonymous is great lol.
>>
>>725509163
I'm guessing you're atheist. Ghosts are very real. I've seen 6.
>>
When I was 10, in my grandmothers I was trying to sleep when I started to hear someone opening the drawers from the desk next room searching for things closing it and then opening another drawer and doing the sale, i thought ir was my grandmother si I started to call her, no response, and then a sound oficina the drawers started to close slowly, no more sounds anymore. I call her again and i hear a verte sleepy " whats up anom from her bethdroom, I realize she was sleeping. I cant sleep that night and no more sounds came from the room nextdoor , not even a footstep. I wasnt dreaming and I cantidad find any logical explanation.
>>
>>725509314
explain?
>>
>>725509543
I'm just guessing because native Americans did wear feathers on their head. If you're even from usa.
>>
>>725505754
>>725506371
>>725508330
The fuck, this happened to me too. My mother died when I was young but I didn't feel sad and just kind of said "Oh" when it happened. A year or two or three later, one night I just started crying and couldn't stop for like 20 minutes and I had no idea why. Maybe it was just a super late reaction of the grief coming to me?
>>
>>725507190
>>725507980
>>725508098

http://weekinweird.com/2016/08/31/investigating-the-link-between-the-shadow-man-phenomenon-and-the-terrifying-hat-man/
>>
>>725505596
If you are still here, i would suggest talking to psychiatrist about it.
You might have something wrong with your head, earlier you get treated the better.
My uncle and aunt are also schizophrenic and it is genetic but needs to be triggered by stress.
>>
>>725509855
im from portugal, the closest looking thing i found about the person flying were some witches from mexico.
>>
>>725509999
Nice roll
>>
>>725501771
Can't, the boner hurts too much.
>>
>>725499183
Had same experience in my old apartment, long story, but tldr is..

Trying to go to sleep, keep thinking i'll see something if I open my eyes.

Keep opening them once every 10 seconds, finally say fuck it, resolved not to open them.

Minute later, hear something, open eyes, turn slightly in bed. See something move in mirror, I live alone, it was 1-3 am, no window for mirror to see reflection of something outside.

Get up, check door is locked. It is, stand by it, completely still, convinced someone is in my 2nd story apartment, that has only that entrance. See movement in microwave reflection (Near where mirror was) despite me being dead still. Think someone is in my bathroom, run at the bathroom, ready to knock someone out. Nobody is there.

Thoroughly freaked out, go to PC, watch netflix, keep seeing shit out of corner of my eyes. Keep looking, again, resolve not to look any more. Hear my name whispered into my ear. Very shortly after, less than 10 seconds, hear my name yelled into my ear. Stayed up until sunrise.
>>
File: 1405107101626.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1405107101626.gif
2MB, 245x180px
>>725509163
>Flew to the fucking moon
A government funded program that cost millions of dollars... Ghost detecting - left to the public with $5 tape recorders because scientists are too scared to be called out by their peers.

>no technology to detect ghosts
see them with my own fucking eyes on multiple occasions. See them with other people as my witness, hear them, feel their icy fingers. Yet you, someone completely out of touch with the spiritual world, tell me they don't exist... Why do you even feel inclined to argue your point? I really don't understand. Help me to!

Imagine for a second that I'm telling the truth. Imagine then my frustration listening to people say these things aren't real and questioning my intelligence.. Fucking ridiculous really.
>>
i didnt belieave paranormal shit either but once you start seeing stuff...
>>
>>725510062
lost
>>
>>725501691
What was the book?
>>
>>725500215
Nigga, I wish you were right.
>>
>>725506930
2 blowjobs
>>
>>725497443
Why haven't you fucked this god woman yet
>>
> Live in old house
> Not a creepy house, but rumors that a little kid choked to death here
> I was a year old, don't remember this, but my mom told me:
> Mom sleeping in bed, wakes up to hearing little footsteps running on the floor
> Swears she saw the shape of a really young kid at the end of her bed running past
> Spooked
> Goes to check on my in the crib
> I mustve moved in my sleep, te blanket is tangled around my neck
> Mom freaks out and takes the blanket away. I was fine, but face was red.
> Years pass, I'm 5 now.
> Mom hears me talking in my room
> She goes to check on me, I'm talking and rolling a truck
> "Who are you talking to?", assumes talking to myself.
> "I'm playing with the blue boy"
> Mom gets creeped out, plays along, thinking it's maybe a coincedental imaginary friend.
> "what blue boy?"
> "up there, on the ceiling"
> Mom has also told me about times she would hear small footsteps when people are sleeping
We think it may be the child of the ghost that choked, face might be blue from choking
We also think he's a nice ghost, seemed to play with me and maybe warned my mom when the blanket was around my neck, scared that I would choke.
The family that lived in this house before us have said their daughter used to play ball and talk to an imaginary friend, they said one time they even saw the ball roll back.
>>
>>725501691
How the fuck do you even clean a loaded gun?

That's like, the first step is to Unload it, and check the barrel.
>>
File: zzzzzzzz.png (137KB, 237x333px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzz.png
137KB, 237x333px
>>725503208
did she know neighbours are leaving? kys

>>725497935
people dream about plane crashes all the time. kys

>>725497443
did you take a photo of her hand, like a sain human being would? If not, kys.

>>725501014
nice, don't kys.
>>
>>725507368
I live near a battlefield and its on a one way road. I work late shifts so at night driving around midnight or so I always see a general like figure standing on the side of the road. I wave sometimes.
>>
Ok here goes.
Be me 17 or 18 just graduating HS live with parents. Parents and family are devout Jehovah Wittnesses. We dont believe in Ghosts. Ghosts ar demons and demons are bad mmmK.

I have a Great Uncle who is a Viet Nam vet, very fucked up health. Triple amputee, blind, sick... dying. End up going over to visit him many times over the last year of his life. We chat a lot about stuff n thangs.

I have massive depression and am rather suicidal the summer he dies.

One night not long after he dies and I am in a really bad place I go to sleep with my dog sleeping at the foot of the bed. That night I have the most vivid dream of my uncle and I having a chat in my bedroom. He was sitting in a chair across the room and I was sitting on the bed in my dream. He comforts me, makes me feel better tells me its going to be ok and not to do anything stupid. I wake up.

After waking up everything was so real it felt like he was really there. Dog is awake and alert on the bed. All keyed up. I assume I kicked him in my sleep or something. Settle back down and start drifting off and the dog starts growling and staring at the corner of the room my uncle occupied in the dream. Dog breaks out in frantic barking, his hair is on end the whole bit all of this at 3am. He never does this. Ultimately he just stared at the corner then as if trackign something I couldnt see he followed it up the wall and across the celing then back down to the open window and then he calmed down and went to sleep.

It happened two or three more times that week and never again.

And that, is how my Great Uncle's ghost saved my life.
>>
>>725509403
did the rat traps get anyfin?
>>
>>725510993
A few tiny rats
>>
aight, so i used to live in this apartment when i was little and there was a wall over the stairs that had these weird-ass statues. I distinctly remember asking my dad where he got them, and he told me he got them as a house-warming gift from the apartments' previous owners. My family also remembers these statues being there.
Eventually we moved, and we realized we had lost the statues. We just assumed they had gotten lost when we were moving, which was aight by me cuz they always freaked me out. but then we were looking through this old family album. most if it was just baby pictures and shitt, and everybody was having a good time looking at them. since a lot of these pictures were taken in the apartment, we noticed that in every picture where u could see the stairwell, the statues were nowhere to be found.
honestly not that creepy, its just some mandela affect shit that iont like
>>
>>725510822
I don't dream about plane crashes all the time, I don't do any of the other things ever either. kys, but suck my cock first.
>>
>>725499061
That's cool dude, but what do you mean you "dedicated" yourself to her?

Also, how'd you first start off?
>>
File: ed7.jpg (45KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
45KB, 596x628px
>>725496046
>>
>>725495615
Heard a bump outside and could've sworn I saw a black figure walking around my house. Sat down in my room with a shotgun. Nothing happened. Later my neighbors said that at least 4 people have seen the same thing outside their homes.
>>
>>725509935
>>725509935
theres a few things bothering me about this whole thing. usually when people report seeing paranormal figures they usually "see" popular mythical figures within their own culture, so westerners might see jesus and indians vishnu etc. but how is a pitch black man in trench coat and hat a popular cultural figure?

and i understand why people can see black figures in sleep paralysis, as the human brain can distinguish and invent human forms by default, but hats and trench coats is not something that we're collectively programmed to categorize, theyre fairly modern phenomena
>>
>>725510379
Some biography on General Patton.
>>
As a child in the late 80's/early 90's, I used to walk to my bus stop about 10 minutes from home and wait by myself for the bus to show. One morning in February a white van pulled up about 50 feet away and the driver sat in his vehicle. I could see him staring at me through the windshield. This happened for three consecutive days. As I had been forced to watch the "Street Smart" videos, I was becoming quite concerned about this. On the fourth day he got out of his van and started walking toward me. This immediately set me into a panic, but as I tried to decide whether or not I should run from him, my bus literally arrived ahead of him crossing the street. I watched him return to his van as I took my seat on the bus. On the fifth day he pulled up and immediately got out of his van and started walking toward me. I ran as if it was an abduction attempt and I lost him in the woods near my house. I never saw him or the van again after that.
>>
>>725495615
Still think of this everynow and then. Me and a buddy had a night of drinking, and the next morning we drove into town. An old man started crossing the street in front of us. He was shirtless, had long dark grey hair, and was really skinny. He looked at us. We both said "what the fuck" at the same time. His eyes were completely white, and his face was so thin he looked like a skeleton.

Imagine he was just blind, but that early and still kinda drunk, it scared the fuck out of me.
>>
File: 454treg.png (137KB, 292x270px) Image search: [Google]
454treg.png
137KB, 292x270px
>>725511283
I didn't have a dream about sucking your dick tonight. Guess what does it mean and then kys.
>>
>>725510705
This was the end of him cleaning it. It was like he put the magazine back in and a few moments later it went off.
>>
i had a few encounters with zozo, anyone else?
>>
>>725511576
God damn it. Left out that he looked directly in my eyes, which is what freaked me out more because he was blind.
>>
>>725511576
that was the fabled ghost of drunk driving, judging you
>>
>>725510912
ooohhh fuck that m8
>>
>>725511718
Zach Bagans?
>>
>>725500324
Yes
>>
>>725511623
No you're day dreaming about it though aren't you. Also Big bang theory sucks even more than your low quality collection of tumblr reactions
>>
>>725511571
On the sixth day I got a real good fuckin
>>
File: trump_goatse.jpg (13KB, 357x240px) Image search: [Google]
trump_goatse.jpg
13KB, 357x240px
>>725495615
an orange dick-weasel was elected as the president of my country
>>
>>725501312
Shit. That is fuckin creepy.
>>
Slightly creepy but didn't feel 2 bad.

>Went to take a 30min nap after work
>Laying on the floor suddently wake up
>Feel something crawling on top of me touchin the D
>Can't move for shit, open my eyes and see a human body but the face was a smashed up blurr(keep in mind the lights were off and its allways dark this time of year).
>Still can't move and wtf is going on.
>Still feeling somethin on the D, but more of a crushing sensation
>''person'' disappears still cant move for half a minute.

If i this was the first time i had it i would've been more bamboozled, knowing what it was it ended up K.
>>
>>725506959
While you do lame things I'm out totally pounding puss.
>>
>>725512036
your annihilated anus only serves to nourish me, libcuck
>>
File: Japmoot nigger.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Japmoot nigger.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>
>>725507112
>bros doing a solid is spoopy
>>
>>725512036
Wow /b/ro..., that exact same thing happened to me too just this past year!!!
Creepy as fuck..., right???
>>
>>725512173
forgot to say. was sleep paralysis and happened 2 days ago
>>
>>725512173
There's a medical term for that
>>
>>725495615
> be me
> 12 yo
> pussyfooting around tried to be gangster
> Went to woods
> WW2 nazis killed Poles there
> now neonazis come to do neonazi shit
> sneakin near them
> nazi spotted me
> ohfuck
> runnin to biggest near road
> they after me
> slowly gone home
> next night they standing under my window
> screaming
> COME OUT FUCKING JEW SPY
>>
i live in Chicago i just realized that john Wayne gacys house is right by the forest preserve around the desplaines river next to my college
>>
File: Nazi1.jpg (42KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi1.jpg
42KB, 429x410px
>>725512632
kek
>>
File: 24594582636_d4216e0be2_c.jpg (59KB, 486x800px) Image search: [Google]
24594582636_d4216e0be2_c.jpg
59KB, 486x800px
>>725511830
>Be me, 15 or 16
>Have interest in ww2 memorabilia, relics etc
>Friend of my dad donates me a german map case
>Inside is the name Hptm. Fassel
>coolshit.jpeg
>first night I have it, turn off light and climb into bed
>laying there eyes open
>less than 30 seconds later see a figure appearing from the floor 3 feet away
>I fucking freeze, wide eyed
>torso only as if the legs would be coming through downstairs
>the figure of a german ww2 officer almost like a mist/white noise
>cap, tunic and insignia clearly visible
>no facial features at all, yet it's obviously looking at me
>I stare back, fumbling for my bedside light which is behind me
>the mist begins to melt back into the floor
>like someone put a vacuum under it
>twists down and vanishes
>finally find the light switch
>sit there for about 15 minutes pondering wtf I just saw
>feel pretty calm after a little while and slept like a baby
>don't remember telling my parents about it or not.

The story of the map case... A british man (relative of the guy that gave it to my dad) had been in a Tank battle. His tank had been hit killing everyone inside except him. He lay in the tank next to his dead friends for 24 hours before leaving, to make sure the battle had ended / everyone had fucked off. Outside laying in the mud he found who I can only guess was Hauptmann Fassel, dead. Saw the classy map case and grabbed it as a souvenir.

Pic related, similar uniform / hat. Have done research on Hptm Fassel a couple of times and found nothing.
>>
>Be me
>plane crashes in mountain
>escape on inflatable boat (pilots left with all parachutes)
>find a village
>children missing, village well has dried up
>go to nearby authority
>find hidden tunnels that lead to a big pit
>see human sacrifice to a foreign god
>What the hell.jpg
>decide to do something.

cont?.....
>>
File: IMG_3665.jpg (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3665.jpg
30KB, 250x250px
Here's one:
I have a number that appears everywhere(173)
>first the number starts appearing randomly
>then it starts appearing with people I care about the most
This number started appearing three years ago. Along with someone who is around me a lot these days. I don't know /b/, it creeps me out.
Onto the next part:
>phone has thousands of songs on it.
>seemingly random songs come on in shuffle
>strange thing is, that after some time, I will have a dream where a figure will tell me which song will be significant for then on until the next time.
>it never fails
>every time the song comes on, the same person who brought the number with them appears.
>has never failed. Not. A. Single. Time.
>mfw the song comes on
>mfw I'm in a secluded neighborhood
>mfw I'm alone
>>
>>725501759
I've felt the same shit, it's freaked me out my entire life
>>
Last night i was sitting on my stairs. i saw the letter box start moving and saw someones eyes look straight at me. i was by my self so i was kind of scared so got a knife and waited to see what happens, because fuck going out side to look and see if they left.
>>
>>725513415
No
>>
>>725513377
hum, strange you can't locate the guy.

Should be some record. I guess it happens.
>>
>>725513463
You are self-motivated and want to achieve your goals in a positive and effective way. You want to do your best and want to look good doing it. You focus on success and seek ways to measure it.
>>
>>725513031
not his. it was demolished shortly after dude got arrested, I'm afraid
>>
it was when you realized you were yourself.
>>
>>725497443
>energy

Yeah alright.
>>
>>725497746
Congrats, youre mentally ill.
>>
>>725510020
No idea man, but if it's a demon they will feed on fear. Be interested, not scared.
>>
>>725513631
Would need his army number I guess. He never visited me again. I always think he just wanted to check out / say hi to the new owner of his map case. He'd spent some time burning his name so neatly into the inside cover with a hot piece of metal or something. Like a solder iron.
>>
Had the standard dark clothed witch pulling at me happen once.
Told if to f* off or something and it went.

I live alone.

There's an old bloke that pops up now and again but he's been dead for at least twenty years and is cool with people using his house.
>>
>>725513415
That's quite enough Dr. Jones
>>
>>725513877
Congrats, you're closed minded and live in a world with no mystery. How does it feel to be a sheep?
>>
I read the book of the law (crowley) and I was thrown out of my body and back into it again.

God bless you all.
>>
>>725495615
I might have had a close encounter with an UFO and maybe even extra terrestrials when going by car on a dark lonely road near Trolleboda, Blekinge, Sweden.

Something that traumatized me and perhaps I dissociated and forgot it. Maybe it would be revealed during hypnosis? I am not sure if it happened but it might have.
>>
>>725503868
he said albania you stupid uncultured fuck
>>
>>725499061
So people here go ballistic on "people you automatically hate" threads, listing off "tattoos, colored hair, sjws etc."
But somehow this shit flies under the radar? Im not the only one who recognizes this as actual insanity, am i?
>>
>>725495615
>walking home at 2am with friends
>have to go down a long straight road kind of in the country, but with houses on either side for the most part
>be crossing bridge at the start of the road
>be last person in line on the sidewalk
>see all 3 of our shadows be cast across the side walk in front of us from a light that was behind us
>see 4th persons shadow come towards my back rapidly
>whip around
>no one there
>>
>>725514027
psychodynamic therapy can dig up deep trauma. try it so you can remember being fondled by aliens in the swedish woods
>>
>>725514198
Don't go to /x/ anon it's like this every damn day.

Sometimes good threads come up but it's mainly RP/sillyness.
>>
>>725513634
Thanks, the coincidences are not looking very coincidencie
>>
>>725500215
Holy shit this, so much this. Thank you
>>
>>725501312
Part way through that story I was like awww but then it escalated so quickly and in the middle of that awwww- it quickly became a nawwww.
Weird shit fam
>>
>>725511230
I enjoy these more plausible ones. Thanks.
>>
>>725514198
I posted in that thread saying I hate people that dismiss this stuff just because they haven't experienced it.

I'm not insane, I've lived a successful, professional life. I can't deny what I've seen both on my own and WITH OTHER PEOPLE.

It's real. You should really open up to the possibility, you might find something good about life.
>>
>>725501130
>you can't prove that they DONT exist

The burden of proof is on he who makes the claims. Enough of your logical fallacies. Objective proof of ghosties and ghoulies or you're insane.
>>
>>725500685

I'm sorry, dude.
>>
>>725500685
i read that as your dad having sex with *his* mum. very different story
>>
Heres a good one about my brother. This happened according to my mom. I was like 2 and my brother was about 3 or so.
>Family is at church on Thanksgiving for service.
>Dad isn't there he is out hunting for thanksgiving.
>my brother who was 3 starts telling people at church that daddy isn't going to come home.
>mom and other people ignore it cause just a 3 year old saying weird shit as usual.
> Later that day my mom gets a call that dad was killed in an accident.

Really spooky that somehow my brother knew dad wasn't coming home.
>>
>>725515098
My mom eventually remarried a nice guy, but it sucks that I never really got to remember or even know my actual dad.
>>
>>725508019
Should have send him to hell, anon, unless you live in a shit-tier state.
>>
>>725514764
B-but.. You're claiming they don't exist?!

If you were here with me I could get people on the phone that'd verify certain stories as true. But that wouldn't be good enough for you I'm sure.

Also... stop using words like "fallacies" it just forces me to imagine you doing homework with a quill and ink well.
>>
My Grandfather died in 2005.
In 2012 or so i was sitting in the bus. We were staying at the bus station and waiting for people to get in.

I looked on the other side of the Bus Station and saw a old Man. A little chubby and just dressed like my grandpa. I somehow couldnt believe my eyes.

The moment i realized that something is weird another bus passed the street and i lost line of sight to that man.

When the bus passed he disappeared.
Probably the most creepiest thing i've ever experienced.

It could've been a day dream or just some illusion but that was weird AF
>>
>>725510119
>why in the world are you disagreeing with me?! Don't you know my subjective experience is enough to take on faith!

Hahahahha nah dude, sorry. Don't you know how frustrating it is to sane people like me who have to listen to you rant on about your ghost hallucinations?
>>
>>725514024
Poster of this here.

I was very stressed so is it likely this was a placebo or a quick and sudden hallucination that quickly ended.

I haven't experienced anything like this before and I'm a pretty rational sane person.
>>
Daisy's...............
>>
>>725515276
>Ghost hallucinations
including the ones where me and my friends and or family all have the same hallucination simultaneously?

Admit it, you just don't want to believe because what you can't understand scares the shit out o you.
>>
https://youtu.be/a6ruHNV4RVs
>>
>>725511108
Nice.
>>
>>725515098
Preminitions can really fuck with you.
Try whole years with knowing the nest line from someone's mouth. Not just the next line but what they will say or do next week.
Shit sucks.
>>
Was watching TV when I was younger (12-13) in the living room at 2-3 am. Sitting on the couch, couch is pressed up against entire wall of doors made almost entirely of glass- totally see-through. Alarm system goes off, run upstairs to parents, they explain that its probably just that I had the TV up too loud (it can rattle the door and trip the sensor. Write it off as a false alarm, go back, turn volume down, continue watching TV for the rest of the night. Fast forward a few weeks later, dad comes inside yelling at me. Asks why I broke one of the door handles off, and threw it in the yard. (Assumed I had done it on accident and was too scared to tell him.) I explain that I didn't. Mom has idea to check camera footage from night alarm went off. Cameras are motion sensor, we see someone pull into the driveway with headlights off, then walk around back of house, alarm goes off, gets back in truck and drives away. Door handle was ripped off directly behind where I was sitting. Only a few inches of weak glass between him and I, he must've seen me, and tried to rip the door open to grab me/who knows. Sorry for bad writing, typing quick.
>>
>>725509459
Hey Robert
>>
>>725515265
You could try to flip that shit around all you want. Im not claiming anything. Nobody said anything about ghosts until you claimed they were real. So you have an extraordinary claim, where is your extraordinary proof? Also phone calls would not impress me any more than your own subjective experience does. This is the god phenomenon rehashed as ghosties and ghoulies. Also, telling me to prove that something doesn't exist IS a logical fallacy. So get mad at the english language, it doesn't make you sound any less autistic.
>>
>>725495615
Got possessed by some kind of hellspawn shill, complete asshole but I won out and survived.
>>
When I was younger, still living with family, I spent a week alone while everyone else was on holiday. We'd just gotten a new puppy, so I had to care for that. Every night, I'd let the puppy out to go to the toilet for the last time at about 22:00, so it was pitch black. I constantly felt I was being watched. We have a conservatory and when you have the light on in it, you can only see the inside and very very little of the outside. Once time when I let the dog out I swear to god I saw someone move by the conservatory window, from my view into the bit behind the conservatory (where the window doesn't cover). It's tough to explain the locational stuff, but basically the gist is that I felt very uneasy.

That's the type of stuff that can be chalked up to paranoia, though. Just feelings and movements at the corner of the eye. One morning, for example, I woke up to tapping on the kitchen window (I slept downstairs). Went into the kitchen and the tapping stopped. It stopped indefinitely, too, so when I left the kitchen it didn't begin again. Once again, the kitchen has the thing where you can't see outside with the light on. I felt like I was being watched.

At the end of the week, once my brother had returned home, I went to the back of the house to take the bins out to the front. But I noticed something very odd. The shed door was open, and the lamp inside was turned on. There was a gap where there wasn't usually one, as if someone had been in there. Nothing had been stolen. We keep the shed unlocked all the time, but the lamp is never on. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's only in there as junk.

I can't help but feel like someone else had been on the premises with me that week. It creeps me out.
>>
All of you faggots
>>>/X/
>>
>>725515498
Ive been in the house of my good friend of many years who has claimed that he's seen ghosts on many occasions. His whole family couldn't help but feel that something was off in that house. Ive been in the room with him when he's claimed to feel a "presence", even when he's claimed to have seen one. You know what i saw? Nothing. I tried many times to humor him or his family because i genuinely felt like i was missing something. And i was disappointed again and again. But i was missing something: self-induced and suggestive visions. I dont doubt that my friend thought he saw something, but i honestly never did, no matter how i tried. My conclusion is that a steady mix of television and reinforcement from his delusional family members led him to believe that any creepy feeling he had must've meant a ghost. Any shadow or shape or half-awake dream at night must've been a ghost. The mind is susceptible to these ideas if theyre heavily reinforced. So im sorry, your group hallucinations do not amuse me anymore than Ghostbusters.
>>
File: 1466441933713.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1466441933713.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>725496046
>>
>>725515539
Wait, Holy shit. Someone tell me I'm not the only one that recognizes the name of the guy who uploaded this video.
>>
>>725516385
You faggot

>>>/kill yourself/
>>
>>725512358

I JUST SHIT MYSELF IN FEAR.
>>
>>725516385
Suck a dick /b/itch
>>
>>725515668
I never claimed you were using bad English, whatever...

I didn't think you'd be impressed by phone calls or other people backing up my claims. But why do you get so heated in dismissing them? They're only extraordinary claims because the society you've grown up in have labelled them as such. The same way popular culture scoffed at Pythagoras and Christopher Columbus for claiming the world was round. I'm completely sane and have been presented with proof before my own eyes, you haven't and that's all either of us have to work with. But the difference is that I've never experienced sleep paralysis or seen a shadow figure in a hat pushing on my chest like some people here. It doesn't mean I go around telling those people they're wrong and that I'm right just because they have no physical proof. Why are you so suspicious of peoples claims? Because you think they're seeking attention?

PS> I'm an atheist as far as religion and god theory goes. That's just other humans praying on the week to attempt control.
>>
File: carls.jpg (18KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
carls.jpg
18KB, 410x410px
>>725496046
What a shitty situation!
Way to let the cat out the bag
>>
>>725516965
CARLOS!!!!!
>>
File: Yoda-heartache.png (887KB, 1200x815px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda-heartache.png
887KB, 1200x815px
>>725509927
>>725505754
>>725506371
>>725508330
We got some Master Yoda's whenever Order 66 is executed
>>
>>725501145
Lets examine this.
>shitface
>smoking (not sure if you meant weed so idk)

You and friend and wife in house. Wife probably couldn't hear conversation, but if she did its not too hard to knock and then hop in bed and pretend to be asleep. Ok, if it wasn't wifey, lets say its friend.
>shitfaced
You look away for a second and your friend knocks on something. Lets say its not friend
>shitfaced
Are you sure the door was what was being knocked? Maybe a noise from the distance that was loud? Maybe a television?

Idk man, i think supernatural entity is like the last path to be explored. You were drunk too, who knows what it was.
>>
>>725514218
This was your shadow lagging because the matrix wasn't getting a proper wifi signal out in the country like that.
>>
>725514218▶
>wow
>>
File: 1463239296726.jpg (59KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463239296726.jpg
59KB, 540x540px
>>725496046
hope there is a cap of this motherfucker
>>
>>725501312
I'll be disappointed if you don't fap to those tapes now
>>
I used to teach English in Korea a couple years back. After class I often go to this shabby looking cafe about a ten minutes walk away from my apartment. I ordered green tea and some noodles and rice, i remember that because i fucking love chop chay. I was the only one in the place at the time until a skinny kid (maybe 20) walked in with a bloody bandage around his hand. I dont know why i didnt think much of it, out of the 6 months being there i never encountered any crime. The kid was sitting in a booth sweating and constantly checking his phone when a couple large, tattoed men stepped out from the kitchen. They scanned the cafe, one went to the kid, the other to me. With a thick Korean accent, this son of a bitch grabbed my noodles with his fucking bare hands tossing it on the floor and said, "Done, time to leave." He grabbed me by the collar and led me out through the kitchen, I could feel a knife pressed against my lower back. When we reach outside, he stands from the door and tells me I am lucky, and to be quiet.
>>
>>725516454
I admit you've hit a good point here. A lot of what people claim is exactly what you've described here. Some people take it too far and every time their body gives them a signal they label it as a ghost. I get chills often and wonder if it means something is around. I feel stuff and wonder too, but that's all it is. Yes corner of the eye syndrome is real and explainable, much of what people see when they cry ghost is explainable. I've tried to dismantle everything with reason but when I can't what other option do I have personally other than to believe in something more? Take for example...

>Traveling home one night with a group of friends at 2-3am
>all sober
>we're coming to the end of a road and T junction, about 50 yards away
>an old style (1940s/50s) bike goes past
>no lights on at 3am? Odd..
>bike and rider are all the same shade of grey/black/green. with no light reflection, more like a shadow.
>bike goes out of view behind a house
>I stay quiet
>as we get to the end of the road I look in the direction the bike was travelling
>in the road I see the bike standing still on its kick stand
>the rider is standing still next to it staring down at the bike, the shadow made visible by the orange street lights.
>No movement what-so-ever.
>I still say nothing and we drive away in the opposite direction
>still on a road lit by street lamps, no one around, I'm looking back through the car at the bike/figure
>go around a slight bend and they go out of view
>I turn back forward at which point a noise
>echoed sound of a bike engine goes right passed the car but nothing there
>Imagine the sound a spooky bike would make in a ghost movie or something, sounds exactly like that. Spooky, hollow, echoed
>Guy in that back shudders and says something like "Oh shit did anyone just hear that fucking noise??"
>Another guy "yeah what the fuck was that?!"
>I tell them what I saw
>>
>>725506617
Weird, i had one where i was just pulling my teeth out of my face. They were coming out so easily lol
>>
>>725515245
For knocking at an odd hour? Pretty sure that's murder in every state.
>>
Babysitting a 90 year old man while he slept. Heard noise. Went to check. He was lying on bathroom floor with pants down and shit everywhere.
>>
>>725518117
There is a thing that gives me a slight push in the back where I work. Always in the same place and same time.
It's kind of a hello from someone not there.
Interesting and kinda nice.
>>
I have to suck it up and go to get firewood from my barn now after monitoring this thread for a good couple hours. Wish me luck.. who wants to see some spooky barn pics?
>>
>>725518950
What makes you say it's nice? Doesn't scare you obviously?
>>
File: 1451491986724.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451491986724.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>be me
>high school
>new neighbors move in a few houses across the street near an opening to a field next to some woods
>neighbor is a huge stoner
>hadn't tried smoking yet
>go over to his house one night
>house in a single story so we smoke outside of his window
>take one hit
>feel nothing
>take another
>coughing like a pussy but it feels good
>hear noise in the bushes/forest entrance
>ask him if he hears that
>nods
>more rustling
>start to panic
>toohighforthisshit.png
>decide to go home to be safe
>walking back
>street light suddenly dies
>freaking out
>all of the neighborhood dogs start barking
>porch lights being turned on
>had to hide in a pine tree for 10 solid minuets waiting for them to turn off
>run back to my house
>wait till the high passes
>ask my mom why the dogs were barking
>"What do you mean? The dogs weren't barking"
>mfw
>>
>>725516454
I'm in line with your thinking. I have many close friends who swear by this stuff but I've never seen any of it myself. Even stayed the night with a friend in high school who's entire family was convinced their house was haunted to the extent that they warned my parents before letting me sleep over. My parents left the decision to me. Lo and behold that very I night I get woke up to everyone freaking out over a ghost and I don't see or "sense" a damn thing. My friend's mother told me something I can't remember verbatim now but it amounted to me not being able to see the ghost because I didn't have a spiritual mind and my mind was already closed to it. Maybe she had a point.
>>
i used to be creepy and looked to a mirror and i didnt find myself so i was scary because i was nobody and my mom call me but i dont have a mom and that was scary
>>
File: baked.jpg (44KB, 404x365px) Image search: [Google]
baked.jpg
44KB, 404x365px
Alright I got one
>be me
>10 or 11 dont remember
>parents and siblings gone out
>home alone at 11pm
>dark as shit
>playing xbox 360 while waiting for them to get home
>hear a super loud thud in the room next to me
>o shit
>go to next room to investigate
>we had a very large tropical plant in a pot we were growing
>plant was in the middle of the room
>dirt spilled all over floor and pot cracked
>mfw we kept the plant in the corner, nowhere near the middle of the room
>sprint into room with xbox and lock the door
>constantly checking behind me as I play
>very extreme fear of ghosts for the next 3 years of my life
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.