[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Mars be a white people only planet ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 20

File: mars.jpg (44KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
mars.jpg
44KB, 1000x563px
Will Mars be a white people only planet ?
>>
No. Check the applicants. Couple of Mohhamad's managed to slip through. I suppose that's a given. If it were otherwise, the whole world would be screaming "RACISTS!" by now.
>>
>>725491001
Probably, but only because it will require generations of hard work to make a colony viable.
>>
>>725491001
I would hope so. If we got all the smuggy rich white people off this earth we might be able to start saving it with clean renewable energy.
>>
>>725491183
I'm talking about Elon Musk, not Mars One.
>>
>>725491198
So mexicans only?
>>
File: Nobody 2.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nobody 2.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>>725491198
Oh snap.
>>
>>725491387
There's no vegetation on Mars so no grass to cut or hedges to trim. Try again.
>>
>>725491387
>Mexicans
>hard working
Pick one
>>
>>725491357
I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>725491198
Yeah lord knows whites can't do any of this shit on their own. That's why slave laborers exist and white employers hire illegals for dirt cheap.
>>
Back to /pol/ fellas, back to /pol/.
>>
>>725491615
Let's be honest, Mars One is a test, Elon Musk will go to Mars after that test.
>>
>>725491449
Gonna need to grow and harvest food retard unless youre thinking of taking muh AR and huntin for alien steaks.
>>
>>725491659
As well, women will work just as hard for 7/10 the pay.
>>
>>725491614
>white people
>manual labor
Pick one
>>
>>725491001
We whites are becoming extinct, I only pray that the Chinese will dominate and destroy the global Caliphate once the west has fallen to the niggers of Islam.
>>
>will literally cost billions if not trillions of dollars to get to Mars with enough supplies for a viable colony

Will there be only white people?

What nigger organization do you know with that kind of funding?

Unless it's a one way trip, it's going to be white people.
>>
>>725491615
You're talkin about Mars one. Applicant for the Mars Project could be anyone cause Mars one is fake. But I'm talking about Elon Musk, this man will go to mars, I'm sure about that and I think that this dude will only bring white people.
>>
>>725491659
>whites have committed all slave labor in history

Stfu Jamal go rape someone
>>
>>725491899
Thank the gods. I was already afraid that those fucking melanin-enrichened chaps will get some sweet and safe cultiral-enrichement to mars even before we could establish a base there.
>>
>>725491889
Well I mean 3 out of the 10 richest people on earth are hispanic sooooo
>>
>>725491960
No, don't rape someone. Just shaq with Shaquina and overdose.
>>
>>725491659
You do realise that slaves still exist in Africa and the middle east, right?

Oh but wait, that would completely BTFO your narrative of white people are the one true evil.

Who do you think enslaved black people? White people only bought the slaves, blacks went around enslaving their own villages to suckle at that evil white male money.
>>
>>725491960
Yeah not what I said, but it's historically accurate that whites have only succeeded the ways they did on this earth through slavery or exploitation of hard labor they didn't really do themselves. Yeah okay, egyptians enslaved jews and Isaac newton invented calculus but you can't get to the modern day success of white people if you didn't have labor exploitation of minorities. Go read a fucking history book.
>>
>>725491734
Mexicans are good if you need a group of people to pick food for pennies but on Mars you're more likely to see food grown hydroponically which requires a higher skill set than the average mexican field hand.
>>725491789
Don't be silly. It's much more efficient and cost effective to have machines do the heavy lifting. Plus Mars has only 2/3 or Earth's gravity so hard manual labor is much easier.
>>
>>725492088
Don't worry, Elon Musk come from south Africa, he knows what black people are.

Just look at his team :
http://www.spacex.com/sites/all/themes/spacex2012/images/careers/cycle_large5.jpg
>>
White, East Asian, probably some Indians, probably some mestizos and mulattoes and all sorts of mystery meat.
Also some Jews if you don't wanna count them as Whites.
>>
>>725492208
>Strawman

The greatest achievements in white society were made possible because of slavery. White people have always felt inherently that they were better than colored folks, and for that reason they felt that they didn't need to work to build an empire, when they could just buy uneducated slaves to do the labor for them. True enough blacks in Africa helped enslave their people and themselves, but it doesn't change the argument that the greatest achievements in this world were made possible through slavery, and yes not ONLY white people enslaved folks.
>>
>>725492267
> it's historically accurate that whites have only succeeded the ways they did on this earth through slavery or exploitation of hard labor they didn't really do themselves
[citation needed]

The fact that slaves existed does not equate to
>all advancements were built off slavery
This is one of the most retarded things I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>725492101
http://www.businessinsider.fr/us/50-richest-people-on-earth-2016-1/#11-larry-page-38

False, faggot.
>>
>>725492481
>Not knowing what a strawman is.
I stated a fact. The facts do not fit what you are saying.

I am saying RIGHT NOW there are still slaves. You do not give a shit about slavery, you're just trying to find any possible reason to hate white people.
>>
>>725492267
Most of the hard labor whites exploited was done by other whites, be they slaves, feudal serfs or industrial laborers.
>>
>>725491324
You clearly know fuck all about anything. It is the arabs that are scamming the world with their oil. Acting like the shit is going to run out, when in fact they have a thousand times more oil than they say they do. Its similar to the diamonds scam
>>
>Minorities will say literally anything to make the clearly superior race look bad when in reality it doesn't fucking matter, all that matters is how you do as an individual
Who are the racists again?

If he was still alive people like Martin Luther King would instantly disown these people
>>
>>725492481
No, not really. Slaves were doing household jobs in the US. Nothing more than that.
>>
>>725492570
>http://www.businessinsider.fr/us/50-richest-people-on-earth-2016-1/#11-larry-page-38

>thinking that a guy from spain and a guy named bezos aren't hispanic

okay anon
>>
>>725491001
Mars will be colonized by India first.
>>
>>725492481
>The greatest achievements in white society were made possible because of slavery.
The Germans, Dutch, Italians, French had no slaves when they made a lot of those achievements.
>>
>>725492852
Oh yeah sure, and the hundreds of acres of plantations that supplied the cotton industry and crops for the following years had absolutely no impact on the growth of the american economy.
>>
>>725491387
Mexicans are great workers ,
Terrible leaders
>>
File: 1458321339882.png (112KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1458321339882.png
112KB, 500x750px
>>725492481
Yea, all of that cotton picking and house dusting the slaves did sure had an impact on the computer you're using right now
>>
>>725492673
IT's a strawman because you're not attacking my argument. I never said slavery was over, or that only white people are guilty of it. I said white people, shit at least in america can't get shit done without exploiting the labor of minorities.
>>
>>725492964
Sure it might have helped the economy along but during the height of slavery only 1% of Americans owned a slave. To claim that white people are actually dumb and they only achieved shit because of slavery is absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>725492864
Here we go.
>>
>>725492698
Okay but you know that the US overthrew the iranian democracy in the 1950s because they wanted full control of their oil resources and that is part of the events that set a dictator to take power and birth anti-US terrorism right?

White people fucked that shit up, oil prices were cheap and affordable.
>>
>>725492292

>Don't be silly.
>Mars has only 2/3 or Earth's gravity so hard manual labor is much easier.
>Don't be silly.

I love people like you.
>>
>>725491681
fuck your segregation of truth.
>>
>>725492864
Designated shitting planet.
>>
Mars and Earth are going to blow each other to bits, and the real heroes will be the Belters.
>>
>>725493257
You must be confusing the US government with "white people"
>>
File: African slaves in ancient Egypt.jpg (69KB, 552x515px) Image search: [Google]
African slaves in ancient Egypt.jpg
69KB, 552x515px
>>725492267
Mkay, so niggers are the true jews and the jews of today are cheats.
>>
>>725493261
He's right though, machines will be doing most of the heavy grunt work, regardless who colonizes Mars first.
>>
>>725493160
No don't get me wrong, they're not dumb at all. IN fact, the rich white people that run this world economy are fucking geniuses. They've figured out a way to defund education and livable standards in urban areas and manipulate them into playing right into their plans. They do it to white people too.

But you know what you're right. Not everything in this country was achieved through slavery, the other majority of it was achieved through non white genocide and stealing the land of those who worked hard to preserve it and make it fruitful.
>>
When we finally be able to live on Mars most manual labor will be done by robots, anyway.
>>
>>725493130
Like I said, you have absolutely no idea what a strawman is. It would be a strawman if I compared the worst of group X to the best possible example of group Y

>Niggers are too busy shooting each other to notice white people are flying to the moon
That would be a strawman, ironically this is what you're doing by saying

>White people are incapable of doing anything without slavery
>>
>>725493483
>stealing the land
You mean conquering, right?
>>
>>725493395
I think it's more accurate to say the original post was confusing arabs with the US government, which at the time (1950s) was pretty much only white people, if not only white people.
>>
Nobody's going to live on Mars. Visit, research, return. That's it.
>>
>>725492267
>historically accurate
You're either not educated past a 10th grade level, retarded, or getting a very stupid degree in a very liberal fantasy land college, because that's absolutely incorrect.

>all advancements
All of them? Medicine, space exploration, ocean exploration, technological advancements. Just because we used people for agrarian purposes does no mean we only have agricultural achievements, you're delusional.

You can't list off every achievement done by white people that was done without slavery and then go "BUT THESE ONES DID HAVE SLAVERY" and expect to be taken seriously. Get real, child.
>>
>>725493432

He is not right though.

The hard work was obviously related to manual labor. But the muscles mass will have shrinked on your way to Mars. And it won't recover.

And if was not related to manual work, than gravity has jack-shit to do if the work is easier or not.
>>
>>725493591
straw man
ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
noun: strawman
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

>my argument, white people achieved most shit through slavery

>your argument, other people enslaved folks too not just whites

see how those two things have nothing to do with each other? Go take a fucking debate class if you ever decide to go to college and educate yourself.
>>
>>725493594
No, I don't consider tricking people into signing off their land by lying to them about what it said when they couldn't read, then using biological warfare under a false pretense of peace as conquering. There's no honor in that. I call that stealing.
>>
>>725491001
It will be taken by the Arabs. It is pretty much a desert, after all.
>>
Anyone going there is in for a rude awakening, Mars has no magnetic field like earth. It does have a very weak magnetosphere but that's not enough to shield the planet from considerably higher radiation levels. Have fun colonizing mars and dying from cancer in 3-4 years.
>>
>>725493742
Question, do you think ancient egyptians were black people? Because they built their entire empire with a huge caste of slaves.
But they werent black anyways so that doesnt really matter I guess
>>
>>725493130
>>725493591
Another thing, slavery was abolished a long time ago before any technological progress was a thing.

Why didn't black people contribute to the advancement modern technology? I know your argument will be "because historical oppression!" but you do realize that every group on the face of the earth at some point has been oppressed by another?

At what point do you actually pick yourself back up and actually work hard? If white people are incapable of doing things without slavery how have we progressed so much without it?

Money does not guarantee advancement, civilizations have been town down with much more
>>
>>725493811
There was never any biological warfare against the natives. There was a suggestion by a British officer during the French and Indian War to introduce smallpox infected blankets to them but it was never carried out. The natives did get shafted, deservedly so, but it's important to get historical facts right.
>>
>>725493845
Yes, you are the first to think of that. People that work at NASA are not smarter than you at all. Thank you for this valuable information.
Btw, the earth is flat and shit
>>
>>725493692
Yeah except black female scientists were the more major proponent of the mercury and apollo missions from the 50s to the 70s

The thing about racism is you just assume all of the "greatest" achievements were from white people, when actually more modern day wonders were given to us by minorities. Modern science and medical industry wouldn't be shit without folks of Asian descent or Indian descent.
>>
>>725493742
That is another argument entirely, not a misrepresentation. I didn't say "you said X" I made a different point that you do not want to talk about because it doesn't fit with what you're saying.

You're strawmanning by saying I am strawmanning you and you're too fucking stupid to see it, jesus christ people like you trigger me. You even threw in the "educate urself shitlord xd"
>>
>>725493742

so modern physics is buildt on slavery?
also modern chemistry etc.?

no? but you said the greatest achievements in human history were achieved through slaves. why would someone post such massive bullshit, if he wasn't trolling?

oh i see, you are trolling. gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>725493914
Black people comtributed...
>fried chicken
>seedless gmo watermelons
>purple drank
>>
>>725493811
The term "biological warfare" implies war, thus, conquering.
Also, a heavy chunk of the land was simply taken by expulsion or genocide, not by cheating.
>>
>>725494023
Do white people have an average IQ higher than black people, yes or no?
And if that is because of muh racism, muh oppression, then why do asians have a higher average IQ than white people? Are they oppressing white people?
>>
No, thats where we're sending the immigrants. LOL
>>
>>725494113
Seedless watermelons were around long before modern GMOs. All you have to do is make sure the plants aren't pollinated.
>>
>>725494113
don't forget new innovative mud hut construction techniques.

where would we be without the Burj Al Dirt?
>>
>>725493914
But they DID! I don't deny that at all. Black female astronauts and mathemeticians are a big reason we were able to go as far into space as we did. This is not an isolated incident.
>>
File: white_privilege_explained.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
white_privilege_explained.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>725494023
Poo in the loos, top kek, they like to think that they are smart but they are not.
>>
>>725494019
So tell me what NASA is doing to protect the people going there? Do they have magical radiation shields? I highly doubt they're packing a few tons of lead into the ship that is under strict weight restrictions...even if they did the people will have to go outside of the shelter for maintenance etc..not to mention that because of almost zero atmosphere anything coming from space doesn't burn up but hits the surface. Even a dime sized rock going 25mps is gonna do some serious damage.

But let's just put all of our faith in NASA right? Why think independently when someone else will do it for you.
>>
>>725494254
black female astronauts, really like who?
>>
>>725492856
He took the name of his second father, fucking idiot.
>>
>>725494254
>But there are a couple black female astronauts over there!
You're claiming the events of a handful of individuals to represent and entire group.

Not only that but specifically who? I've never heard of a black female astronaut but I'm sure they probably weren't as important as Buzz Aldren or Neil Armstrong.

Being an astronaut alone does not mean you have held a significant influence, not only that but I would be willing to bet she was an affirmative action hire.

Why are black people incapable of working without other white people forcing each other to hire them? If it was a true meritocracy that we lived in there would be at least 13% representation for black people in technology advancement.

But there isn't and you're desperately grasping at
>BUT THERE IS A BLACK FEMALE ASTRONAUT SEE
>>
>>725494206
No, we're oppressing ourselves for the benefit of East Asians.
We also got the Malays in doing that to themselves for the benefit of Indians and Chinese.
I don't know, how we did that, though.
>>
>>725491001
One could only fucking hope.

Unless we kill off the liberals and their liberal ideology then we will have to bring a fucking ape with us.
>>
File: IQMap.jpg (56KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
IQMap.jpg
56KB, 600x372px
>>725494206
In a place as diverse as America, especially considering separate states standards of education, you cannot define it by race. Yes those studies exist, but it's also partially due to location. Some places in the south are more on the lower side of IQ placement, for all races, whereas you have a place like New York which scores higher than most, but is mostly filled with minorities.

If you think that your skin color is a deciding factor to your IQ and not your geographical location or upbringing than I think it's wise you study a bit more.
>>
>>725494231
WOW really? Or maybe it was just a racist joke and I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>725492964
it didn't at all actually. It made an impact on the southern economy but most definitely not the north. The north was all industrialized. Hence why they were ok with getting rid of slavery. The south depended on it. The north didn't. This is literally why we had the civil war. Read a fucking book anon
>>
>>725494023
didn't the Apollo had like 2 rockets blow up on the launch pad and they had one space craft having accidents in space. with what 15 flights, that is a 20% failure rate.
>>
>>725494254
>Black female astronauts and mathemeticians are a big reason we were able to go as far into space as we did
I'm sure the Russians would not agree on that.
>>
>>725494608
The ones that were on challenger
>>
>>725491387
Mexicans are better fitted for a moon colony.
>More stable sunlight to grow weed
>Decreased gravity for more awesome lucha libre.
>>
If you want society to collapse sure
>>
File: 1486400867514.png (236KB, 537x448px) Image search: [Google]
1486400867514.png
236KB, 537x448px
>>725494812
>anon is desperately claiming there was a black female astronaut
>can't even be bothered to remember their name or google it

Not even you give any fucks about black people, this thread really heckled my kekles
>>
>>725494812
lol, token nigger gets a ride on a crew of 7 to act out some silly experiment a 4th grader can do.

>description of the token blacks going to space
>>
>>725493483
anon you do know that the natives all had incredibly violent wars with one another and hated each other too right? America wasn't a peaceful place before the whites got here and it wasn't peaceful afterwards either. Stop acting like white people cause all the problems in this world because that is not the case. HUMANS cause all the problems on this ball of dirt. Human all across history of every origin have enslaved, conquered, raped, pillaged, and just over all been major assholes. So stfu with your racist propaganda anon.
>>
>>725494697
>kill off liberals
>government turns into a theocracy and humanity never makes it to Mars.
>>
>>725494552
where she is going?
>>
File: exstincktion_by_admixture.jpg (403KB, 1274x865px) Image search: [Google]
exstincktion_by_admixture.jpg
403KB, 1274x865px
>>725494698
>Some places in the south are more on the lower side of IQ placement,
Yes because their ancestors fucked with niggers and they have nigger admixture.

You simply never get the intelligence gens back unless you replace the chromosome, which doesnt happens because niggers are inbred.

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.

http://www.amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
>>
race to mars
>>
>>725494608
>>725494624
Seriously who? Not only was there just an oscar award winning movie about them, but also last year or maybe the year before a 97 year old retiree from nasa who helped with mercury and apollo mission got an international award. But since you asked I'll give you their names and you can look them up in your own time.

>Katherine Johnson
>Dorothy Vaughn
>Mary JAckson

These were minorities, but the truth is almost the entire group of mathematicians in this era were women
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>725494922
This is how I can tell most of you are underage..

Challenger blew up not long after takeoff, there was 1 white woman on board...

White woman, burning shuttle=black astronaut.
>>
One can dream.
>>
>>725494698
Not really fair, is it? You are showing a map of a country where only 13-14% of the population is Negroid. So yeah it's correct, but doesnt disprove anything I said.
>>
>>725494780
Accidents are inevitability gping to happen but that's no reason not to press forward.
>>
>>725495279
You know why different skin colors exist right? The closer to the equator you are the darker your pigment is. Your "race" had nothing to do with it, it's where you are raised and what resources are available to you. Ben Carson is one of the most skilled and intelligent brain surgeons in the country (maybe the world idk) and he's as black as they fucking come. If you grow up rich with luxuries and higher education provided to you, you will have a higher IQ than a resident of a third world country that can't even be afforded with clean water.
>>
File: Nature.jpg (467KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
Nature.jpg
467KB, 843x843px
>>725494698
>If you think that your skin color is a deciding factor to your IQ

Skin is easyly changed you can have niggers that look white but have the proto negroid brain.

> geographical location or upbringing t
Are you baiting?, well im triggered because it is genetics that set the maximum intellectual potential, not environment.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

As for the ppl in the south being stupid, this might simply be because they are racemixed which is a really bad thing. allot of the southerners have native american admixture resulting in lower iq scores

>study more

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race. If you have White parents of 95 IQ and Black parents of 100 IQ, bet on the White child to be smarter.

http://humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
>>
>>725495146
Neil Armstrong
Bill Gates
Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Jobs
Warren Buffet

The truth is white people are responsible for almost all technological advancement in the last 2000 years. These are just a few but I'll give you their names so you can look them up in your spare time.

Also
>but the truth is almost the entire group of mathematicians in this era were women

Only 17% of the AMS is female
http://www.ams.org/notices/201109/rtx110901310p.pdf

Try again
>>
File: homo.png (942KB, 1087x667px) Image search: [Google]
homo.png
942KB, 1087x667px
>>725495149
How would that make me underage?
>>
File: _trump.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_trump.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>725495293
Trump only has a failure rate of 0,58%
>>
File: Wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>725495505
>You know why different skin colors exist right? The closer to the equator you are the darker your pigment is. Your "race" had nothing to do with it, it's where you are raised and what resources are available to you

So niggers wil be white in a few years if they are invading europe and america?
>>
>>725491001
No, it's going to be a "nothing lives here" planet.
Mars is a lifeless lump of dead rock. No air, soil or water. People are as likely to "live" on mars in the same way we "live" in the Antarctica. It's unlivable without a continuous inflow of materials to keep anything alive.
>>
>>725495668
That's close, it's actually 58%, with a 42% success rate.
http://www.internationalbusinessguide.org/trump-business-career/

Also his failure rate will probably increase when his fiscal year as president begins in October
>>
>>725495781
sounds like something Shawn King would say to make himself seem a bit more black
>>
>>725495878
Yet
>>
>>725495146
>Seriously who? Not only was there just an oscar award winning movie about them
True, but that's fake history.

>but also last year or maybe the year before a 97 year old retiree from nasa who helped with mercury and apollo mission got an international award.
And Barack Obama won the Nobel peace price.

>These were minorities, but the truth is almost the entire group of mathematicians in this era were women
But they didn't do groundbreaking mathematics. They just did computing in big teams because back then that was easier than using real computers.
Meanwhile, real, i.e. white male mathematicians did the heavy stuff.
>>
>>725495640
>most of you

Not ALL of you, reading comprehension much?
>>
>>725496113
>And Barack Obama won the Nobel peace price.
So how much was it?
>>
>>725495505
Im not that guy and I get your point but still when I talk to black people in class that are getting the exact same education, I feel like I am just a tad bit smarter lol.
>>
>>725495558
>proto negroid brain
Is this a real thing?
>>
>>725496263
He lost all credibility as anything other than a token

He paid in dignity
>>
>>725495668
Give him time.
>>
File: Aids.jpg (59KB, 582x894px) Image search: [Google]
Aids.jpg
59KB, 582x894px
>>725495898
You lefties love not seing the full truth. those are not all his ventures, there are over 600 ventures, that site shows maybe 20 :D

The img i have with some of his ventures is to big because of the 2mb filesize limit,
>>
>>725495505
>You know why different skin colors exist right? The closer to the equator you are the darker your pigment is.
Not true! I'm lighter than an native of Greenland, northern Canada or Sibiria.

>Your "race" had nothing to do with it, it's where you are raised and what resources are available to you.
Not true. While pregnancy and upbringing certainly influence the IQ, your genetic heritage is still the most important factor.
Twins studies show this.

>If you grow up rich with luxuries and higher education provided to you, you will have a higher IQ than a resident of a third world country that can't even be afforded with clean water.
The average Mongolian has a higher IQ than the average Arab from the Gulf, also the latter gets free education and health care.
>>
I have a question for any pro-black/anti-white.

If the nigs are right in their "We wuz Kangz" diatribe, how did they get overtaken so easily and reduced to the property of truly superior races?
>>
>>725496207
Still that is not an argument, how would that makes them underage.

Just means they are not a spacegeek like you memorizing every flight and date because his y chromosome linage evolved picking berries.

Real mean dont think about the dates and which blew up, real mean think about the why you faggot.
>>
>>725491001
The application says anyone from any nation can go. So no its not gonna be a subtier whites only shithole, faggot
>>
>>725496263
Tja, da sachste was! Erklärt sich aber schlicht & einfach durch den Umstand anderer Muttersprache.

In other words: My English is still better than your German.
>>
>>725496731
I recently heard we "stole" them their "ideas", so they didn't have any of them anymore.
>>
File: civilization.png (444KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
civilization.png
444KB, 2048x791px
>>725497154
>>
>>725495505

So far every single one tested has been proven to not be it. Yeah, we've actually tested all your egalitarian ass-pulls, and they've all been falsified.

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing (which has a tight correlation to IQ), the wealthiest Black children (>200,000$ annual income) underperform all but the poorest White children (<20,000$ annual income), and just barely outperform even them.

http://www.jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

http://www.amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:

http://www.ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population

The poorest Whites are less criminal than all but the wealthiest 10% of Blacks:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate than single-parent households are, and population density has no correlation to homicide:

http://www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race. If you have White parents of 95 IQ and Black parents of 100 IQ, bet on the White child to be smarter.

http://humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.

http://www.amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
>>
>>725497594
http://www.memecenter.com/fun/4405881/if-all-blacks-suddenly-left-america
>>
>>725497502
I recently saw a documentary about experts going to Ethiopia to teach the locals how to do proper agriculture in their own country, using techniques that had been developed in Europe and SE Asia hundreds, even thousands of years ago.
For someone grown up in a triple digit IQ population, the level of retardness south of the Sahara is hard to grasp.
>>
File: skeleton-hideout.jpg (193KB, 954x533px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-hideout.jpg
193KB, 954x533px
>>725497011
Chill your tits fat boy.

Obama's Nobel prize is a joke for the reason it was given. Stop for a moment and realize that it's a Nobel peace prize given to the man solely due to whom he is, not what he is. This kind of shit shows the true nature of the world and the people whom are in positions of power.
>>
>>725496584
YOU'RE A WHITE MALE
>>
>>725497946
And same goes probably for that old black NASA lady.
I mean, not giving a black a prize would be kinda racist, no?
>>
>>725491001
one can only hope so
>>
File: Sverge_MMORPG.jpg (249KB, 850x879px) Image search: [Google]
Sverge_MMORPG.jpg
249KB, 850x879px
>>725498079
Good god. You're right.

Why aren't the Nobel prizes BLACK?!
>>
File: Deduction.png (162KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
Deduction.png
162KB, 1024x896px
>>725497853
>>
File: chose wisely.jpg (132KB, 1275x804px) Image search: [Google]
chose wisely.jpg
132KB, 1275x804px
>>725497864
This is why ppl are still so biased, they are simply not able to vadem the feeble mind that brings forth this violence. and they still breed with it to.
>>
>>725498281
The prize should be rainbow-coloured and go to a person chosen randomly out of the following groups: Black, muslim, jewish, female, LGBT+, disabled.
Instead of getting money on top (money is too capitalist), the winner gets a white, christian, male sex slave.
>>
>>725498634
Thanks
>>
File: Minorities.jpg (89KB, 545x547px) Image search: [Google]
Minorities.jpg
89KB, 545x547px
>>
>>725491416
*than
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.