[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with police in america?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 36

What is it with police in america?
>>
They kill a shitload of niggers. Gotta take the bad with the good.
>>
>>725462079

Out of all the wrongful shootings you could post, you pick one where it was totally reasonable to shoot the guy.
>>
they watch robocop as a part of training
>>
>>725462079
People refuse to follow extremely simple rules and regulations and end up getting shot.

There is a reason you don't step outside of your vehicle while holding something in your hands.

The incident in the OP is an unfortunate accident, but is completly reasonable with the information the officer had..
>>
File: fuckthis.gif (2MB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthis.gif
2MB, 390x285px
>>725462735
Dude wasn't pulled over. It was a minor accident that the copped was called to. This is about as unjustified as it gets.
>>
>>725462079

The cops in America face life threatening situations every God damned day. Far more so than the cops in other countries. Every time they pull over some asshole, they know that their lives are potentially on the line.

So when a cop tells you to stay in your car YOU STAY IN YOUR FUCKING CAR!
When he says show me your hands YOU SHOW THEM YOUR FUCKING HANDS!
When he says get on the ground YOU GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND!
When goes to cuff you YOU FUCKING LET HIM CUFF YOU!

Do what the fucking cop tells you and you're almost guaranteed to come out of this just fine. Fuck with him, because you're drunk, or stupid, or "I don't have to obey no fuckin' cop!" and you're liable to end up in the morgue. And jurys love cops. If I was on this jury, I'd almost certainly vote not guilty.
>>
>>725463421

But...but...I know muh rights!!!
>>
>>725463421
Dude wasn't pulled over u fucking retard
>>
As long as it's not a nigger cop we good
>>
>>725463421

Gotta agree. Who steps out of their car holding their wallet? Even after an accident you sit in your car. I'm scared of cops because of shit like this video. They're always on edge. Gotta respect that they're on edge because of dumb niggers with a gun. I always tip toe around cops. And I'm a white American truck driving college educated gun totin southern man.
>>
File: american-police.png (39KB, 1071x351px) Image search: [Google]
american-police.png
39KB, 1071x351px
The usual.
>>
>>725463421
That's why they pay high school drop outs with beer belly's a decent wage, to risk their lives. They should be thanking God the tax payers found a useful place in society for them. Not shooting tax paying white men.
>>
>>725464083
And to add on, I wear boots and a tactical under armour hat. Cops look at me and know I'm on their side. I have cop friends. Yet I still act slow and nervous around cops I don't know. Never had a problem. Every one of these videos, every one of these "dindu" videos the "victim" is ALWAYS doing something retarded to get shot.
>>
>>725462875
>robocop
Watch the Police Academy movies, bro.
>>
>>725462079
Taking out his wallet like that was fucking stupid.
>>
>>725463421
>The cops in America face life threatening situations every God damned day.

The greasy donut on the plate is more dangerous than anything outside the donut shop.
>>
I'm a police officer, I've only been doing out about 7 moths. It's a scary place out there. I'm not saying this was a good shooting, far from it but it's at least understandable.
>>
>>725463859

I don't give a fuck if he was pulled over, sitting in his vehicle, sitting on his front porch, or jacking off on a street corner. When a cop gives you an order YOU FUCKING DO IT. Or risk ending up in a body bag. It's not that God damned difficult to understand.
>>
>>725464941
Exactly
>>
Only an idiot reaches for shit when a cop is coming into the situation. Those guy are always on edge and scared as hell. People talk mad shit about cops being trigger happy but have no idea what it's like to actually be a cop. When you're dealing with that shit on the daily basis you learn to look out for yourself before other.

Cops are not responsible for your saftey btw. Fun fact.
>>
>>725464083
>>725464377
>>725464867
>>725464941
this
>>
>>725464941
He didnt give an order you fucking shill. Dude was getting out his car to talk to the cop like every other person has after an accident, and the cop freaked out like the fat cunt he is and shot him.

There's a reason the uneducated become cops. Don't think you're hot shit 'cause you wear a tactical hat.
>>
>>725464971
"To protect and serve."
>>
>>725464867
Where? and How?
>>
>Have guns everywhere
>Have culture of fear because of media
>Result is scared cops
>Result is trigger happy cops
>Result is dead people

It isn't complicated.
By the way, that guy was air force? Shouldn't he know fucking better than to have a smallish black object in his hand when getting out of his car with cops pulled up behind him? Idiot.
>>
>>725462079
If you dont understand you are treating with a person on edge when you are interacting with a cop you are retarded.

-Make no sudden move
-Keep your fucking hands visible
-Reach FOR NOTHING
-Wait to be told what to do

THis is not a secret, this is common sense.
>>
>>725464330

I don't give a shit he has a beer belly and didn't graduate: He's a fucking cop, he has a gun, and if you don't fucking do what you're told, you might get shot.

And I'm glad that Fatty the dropout is willing to do the job, and God bless him. I'm not going out there to deal with dipshits, whackos, methheads, niggers, wetbacks and homeless psychos every day. There isn't enough money in the world to get me out there.

Are you willing to do it? No? Then shut the fuck up and be glad someone else is doing it.
>>
Cops are gay lol
>>
>>725463421
I mostly agree, BUT

What happens when a cop tells you to do something that you don't have to do within the law.

Or tells you to do something that will harm you that is against the law that they are supposed to withhold.

Or start attacking a civilian without any legal reason to do so?

Happens way too often, so fuck the police.
>>
>>725465128
When a person is completely in the mindset that they aren't in a hostile environment they don't notice things like "my wallet is black so I'm gonna get shot."

It isn't the civilians duty to be aware of things like that, especially when the dude wasn't even pulled over. The cop reacted like a pussy.
>>
>>725465226
>way too often

Like, once or twice a month out of millions of stops and calls?
>>
>>725465361
Where'd you pull that garbage statistic out of? It's daily, read something for once.
>>
>>725464941
>>725465156
He is clearly parked on a slant you dumb fucks, when he tries to open the door it's heavier and would close it he didn't jump out, when he does so he does put his hands in the air but the fucking fat pig amerifag cop shoots him. All police officers should be first aid trained for gunshot wounds;
>shoot a cunt
>move away the weapon
>save the cunt
>cunt gets actual justice not a fucking bullet.

Sick of seeing shit like this where they leave the cunt to die.
>>
>>725465454
Ok. Once daily out of hundreds of thousands of other stop and calls.

You only hear about the occasional dindus. They don't report the vast majority that go right.
>>
60% of the time, it works every time
>>
>>725464941
This.
Do what they say, not matter how degrading or unlawful. They will win at that time and moment no matter how tough or right you are.

Wait two weeks then visit them in their residential home, throw a heavy tarp over their upper body and go to town with a lead pipe.

Never tell anyone what you did ever.

Cops understand eventually that the community is always more powerful than them, or the government which is merely a servant of the people.
>>
>>725465226

>tells you to do something that you don't have to do within the law

You do what the fuck he tells you to do, then deal with the situation afterwards. You might sue him or get him fired, but you'll make it home alive tonight.

>something that will harm you that is against the law
>start attacking a civilian
>Happens way too often

First off, bullshit. Cops just want to get the job done, then go home have dinner and fuck the wife. They aren't interested in getting fired or sued just for the fuck of it. Not in the age of cameras everywhere and the 24 hour news cycle.

Not every cop is righteous. Not every shooting is legit. But 99.999% of the time, the cop is in the right and you'd better do what the fuck he tells you to do. Or end up in the news like the dipshit in OP's video.
>>
>>725462079
Friendly Reminder: If your shit comes from AJ+, you're already wrong, and you're a stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>725465309
God I hate this kind of justifying stupidity.
It doesn't matter if he believes he's in a hostile environment, that's no excuse to be retarded. Any reasonably intelligent person would realise there's cops doing their job, and they might be twitchy.

>It isn't the civilians duty to be aware of things like that
It absolutely fucking is.

I'm not saying the cop wasn't a fucking idiot either, by the way. Just that that dude should fucking well know better.
>>
File: q46L4QH.jpg (166KB, 790x403px) Image search: [Google]
q46L4QH.jpg
166KB, 790x403px
>>725465361
>one or twice a month out of millions
You're just making numbers up.

Without quoting statistics, the amount of times I was treated unlawfully or unprofessionally by the US Police has been a TON more than the police treating me like a criminal.

And I'm a generally law abiding white guy who recently was pulled for a dead light over by a guy who didn't try to make me feel like an asshole, but wanted to help.

Fuck the police, they don't pretend to be like the general public, why should you?
>>
cops are cool guy where i live
>>
>>725465481

I don't give a fuck about the slant, he should have sit quietly in his truck until the cop TOLD him to get out. Jumping out of a truck with something in your hand, in the middle of the night, before the cop is ready? You're stupid, and you're dead.
>>
>>725465481
they actually have training in first aids man.
they also have first aids kits in the patrols.
the fuck you talking about?
>>
>>725465645
Llllooooolllll, cops are bullies they just wanna kill nignogs or n e 1 who hurts thur Babi feelz
>>
>>725462079
How hard is it to obey the fucking law?
>>
>>725462735
Agreed, even though it was an accident the footage easily shows what could be considered threatening. Especially at night.
>>
>>725465787
>generally law abiding
you either abide by laws or you dont. there's no gray area.
>>
KIll illegals and gang bangers shits. All is good.
>>
>>725465899

Again, bullshit. What happened nigger? You get busted, threw some attitude, and ended up getting your ass kicked? Tough shit.
>>
>>725462198
>They kill a shitload of niggers. Gotta take the bad with the good.

Not altogether horrible reasoning. I'll rather them shoot the niggers than pay for their college to harder crime.
>>
Here's how to deal with cops: they are all retarded and don't know the law. Do what they say, record what you can, hire a good white person lawyer and get them fired, ez. Also be white.
>>
>>725465910
Technically true. However laws don't always go by morality.

>slavery was and is still legal in some parts of the world
>rape was and is still legal in some parts of the world

Fuck you and your black and white view. I'm OK with dark people going to the same bathroom as me.

Faggot
>>
>>725465899
that was a white guys tough.
>>
I love all the fucking faggots saying shit like "Guy shouldn't have had his wallet out". Yeah maybe that was dumb but you ass crusts can't sit there and tell me that 100% of the time you aren't going to accidentally do something equally as dumb? If you got off your computer for two fucking seconds and actually got out into the world you would have some interactions with cops. Most of the time that shit is reasonable and an officer is just going to wave you on when you haven't done anything or writing you a ticket for a traffic violation. In this circumstance this dumb fat pig shot some guy who made the mistake of parking on a hill and holding his wallet as he got out of the car. Maybe he was taking it out to get his license and when the cops told him to get out he didn't drop it on the ground or put it back in his pants.

It's not important that a cop has a right to shoot you when he thinks he's in danger because he does. It's part of the way law enforcement works in the US and it's probably not going to change ever. The problem is that in so many places we have corrupt departments, racist officers, and just plain stupid inbred hicks going nuts on the general populace and for the first time we all have cameras and internet access to film it and share it. Stop defending this crap because your uncle is a police officer. No one is going after your family, people are just concerned that THEY MIGHT GET FUCKING GUNNED DOWN FOR NO REASON
>>
>>725466274
lol u mad
>>
>>725466350
if I have a police in my proximity Im not even dropping a fart man.
>>
>>725463164
getting out of your vehicle to be murdered is NOT reasonable you waste of space. any argument that your idiot brain can come up with should be tried against how british officers conduct their behaviour... you lose, end of story, perioud, game over, fucking go home and shut your idiot mouth, dirtbag
>>
>>725463164
what information did the officer have to expect him to be armed during a small traffic accident?
>>
>>725463421

The story was a driver was driving erratically and ended up brushing up against the trailer of the semi in front of him. They were in the process of exchanging information when the police officer pulled up. The cop over reacted in this situation.
>>
>>725466480
that's exactly the fucking point. Everytime I see a cop I think to myself "Oh shit is something dumb about to happen that's going to get me shot?" Cause it's not just this one time with this wallet. Remember the Dorner shit? A bunch of people got their cars ventilated by cops who thought "the vehicle matched the description so ok just light it up"
>>
File: 1480905605012.jpg (59KB, 640x583px) Image search: [Google]
1480905605012.jpg
59KB, 640x583px
>>725466413
Not mad and high as fuck. You dumb.

Most likely, you're a child.
>>
>>725466480
same. never had a problem except a ticket here and there. And all deserved.
>>
>>725462079
I'd guess most of the cops are actually quite chilled, but obviously, only the extreme events hit the public. There is no news flash for the thousands of traffic controls where they let you of the hook with a warning. An obvious information bias.
However, as your country is messed up quite a lot, nobody wonders that your police force falls back in international comparison too. A social fascination with violence and guns brings up a lot of trigger happy retards (again, in comparison), some of those are bound to make it into the force on one side and scare the moderate ones into using their guns fast too. Why risk personal harm if you can just kill anyone suspicious without any repercussions? A solid police training would probably help there a lot too, but it seams to be easier to buy some military grade hardware turning the police into a militia. Well, this escalates the violence further, but at least your MIC is happy.
>>
>>725463421
so you deserve to possibly die because you don't follow exact orders from someone abusing their authority?
>>
>>725466676
my dad can beat up your dad so go fuck yourself
>>
>>725466676
>getting ass-blasted over umadbro.
>>
He has his wallet in his hand. The thing his I.d. is in. Cops are dumb as shit, and are hired for being bottom of the barrel order followers. They're prettyuch the S.S. these days.

Also. It was a minor accident. No crimes. Just a fearful little botch with a gun.
>>
>>725462079
they are primarily composed of high school bullies and unfortunates with microphalice
>>
wtf is that shit when he falls? he points his wallet at them like it's a gun... what a dumbie
>>
>>725463421
Nah get fucked cunt. Any cop that shoots an unarmed man should get a life sentence.
>>
>>725463164
did they take his badge?
>>
>>725466911
>horde of niggers charge and assult cop
>it's cool because they're unarmed
>>
>>725463695
they don't know what that is, you'll scare em and they'll shoot you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>725466745
>I want all the benefits of this society and none of the responsibilities
>>
>>725466911
Apparently you don't have niggers where you live.
>>
I think the "fuck the police" nig lovers in here just can't accept reality.
>>
>>725466666
When I see a video of someone talking back to a cop or not doing as they are told I think to myself "You getting shot nigger"
>>725466718
Same. Respect them, get the ticket, say thank you & have a safe day officer.
>>
>>725466745
Nah you deserve to get shot because you are stupid enough to think your attitude makes you bullet proof.
>>
>>725467061
i almost got shot in the head when i was nine...the only people with guns were the cops
>>
>>725465156
> THis is not a secret, this is common sense.
Murrica!
>>
>>725462079
#WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER
>>
>>725462079

Police acted reasonably. People need to use common sense when dealing with that situation.

Common sense: empty your hands. If the officer asks for your wallet, instruct him where it is on your person or property and wait for him to either retrieve it or instruct you to retrieve it.
>>
>>725464941
This is people don't respect the police: most of them are pathetic failures of human beings who are desperate for aithority over others. Fortunately in Australia while our cops may be often arrogant overcompensating pricks, they aren't going to shoot you if you them to shut their fucking mouth when they are on their high horse instead of merely enforcing the law, which is all they are supposed to do.
Cunts who act like court, justice and preacher because they don a uniform deserve a bullet to the fucking head because they are the worst cunts in any society.
>>
File: PWK0D8C.png (304KB, 529x487px) Image search: [Google]
PWK0D8C.png
304KB, 529x487px
>>725466747
>>725466754
>I was only pretending to be retarded

I don't think either one of you actually dealt with bullshit police. Yes, a small percentage of them are decent people, but the rest will use their powers to lord over you.

I was in Utah for a business trip about a year ago and went into a chinese joint at Park City and saw the two fattest, unfit cops I have ever seen. I was just staring at them, trying to figure out how the fuck can they uphold the law.

After a couple minutes, both fatcops go up and started giving me shit. I started asking them about their physical training and how often they actually go to the range.

They started huffing and puffing and giving me shit and asking me questions.

Slapped one of them right on the ass, yelling "I HOPE YOU GET SHOT YOU FUCKING HOG" and ran away no problem, because I'm actually in shape and take plane back home next day.

Sounds made up but 100% true. Those fat fucks dicks haven't even seen water in the shower since the 80s. And this is in the nice part of the state! What kind of degenerates are working the rest of the US???
>>
File: Black-Man-Shot-Lying-Down-1[1].jpg (303KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Man-Shot-Lying-Down-1[1].jpg
303KB, 940x545px
>>725463421
>Do what the fucking cop tells you and you're almost guaranteed to come out of this just fine.

unless you're black
>>
>>725467069
ill take the ticket but im thanking them, maybe that cuckery flies with you, your wife and jamal but i don't treat people with respect if they treat me like a dog
>>
>>725464377
>I wear boots and a tactical under armour hat
How can you even type a sentence like that without realizing how big of a retarded faggot it makes you look?
>>
>>725462079
first guy clearly looked like he was going for a gun. under no condition are you to get out of the car like that. you're supposed to sit in the car, everyone knows that. this was clearly without context, most likely after a chase.
>>
>>725465071

And libtards like you think you're hot shit because you think you know your rights after watching a cuck yell "AM I BEING DETAINED?!" a dozen times in a YouTube video.

When a cop tells you to do something, YOU FUCKING DO IT.
>>
>>725467404
or poor
>>
File: 1433933616396.jpg (33KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1433933616396.jpg
33KB, 320x240px
>>725467358
>>
>>725467448
even when doing as your told will break the law or allow them to circumvent your rights?
>>
File: 0YWcKBY.png (448KB, 512x578px) Image search: [Google]
0YWcKBY.png
448KB, 512x578px
>>725467516
>I'm an underage meming faggot who can't express his thoughts properly, please rape my face
>>
>>725464941
>Sitting in car with waiting to exchange info with trucker
>Oh good! The police are here let me go talk to him.
LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS!!
>Sure thing Office-
BANG!

What do I do now faggot?
>>
>>725467415
if you are getting a ticket is not because just hates you for being this much of an alpha male mate.
>>
>>725465848
I'd love to burst into your house with a police uniform on and start screaming at you with a gun barrel propped against your chest.
Authoritarian piece of fucking shit you are.
>>
>>725467606

Yes.
>>
>>725462079
they all deserve to be shot
wearing a badge is almost as bad as wearing a wire
>>
Lel, all the people doing what they are told by cops calling others cucks. Are you alpha or not?
>>
>>725467642
Should have rolled doubles, faggot.
>>
>>725467282
>I like living in a police state
>It's my fault I got murdered
>My wallet is dangerous
>Cops are pussies
>>
File: Fine.png (498KB, 313x625px) Image search: [Google]
Fine.png
498KB, 313x625px
>>725467711
>>
>>725463391
Are you retarded or a nigger?
NO SUDDEN MOVEMENTS
>>
>>725462079
LE CAN SMD
>>
>>725467764

Being legally right sure works for corpses. Makes them totally less dead.
>>
>>725467657
not just talking about tickets, im talking about random detainment based on profiling, or when they have a perp in custody and "accidentally drops" the perps head on the curb
>>
>>725467764
You know you were reaching for your wallet.
The cop just saw someone walking at him and reaching.
>>
>>725463164
If you think that is reasonable then your nation is socially a third world shithole with no real value of a human life.
>>
>>725467852
But in the meantime, let's be retarded drones and foster an attitude that changes nothing.
>>
>>725467869
cant say I have ever experience that.
>>
>>725467830
>SHOW ME YOUR HANDS
Show Hands
>BANG
>>
>>725467852
YFW when you dead but you also right.
>>
>>725467991
lucky you
>>
File: 5qxCgNG[1].jpg (253KB, 1217x1500px) Image search: [Google]
5qxCgNG[1].jpg
253KB, 1217x1500px
"can i see your license please"
>gets license
>gets shot
https://youtu.be/RBUUO_VFYMs?t=39
>>
>>725467991
>It doesn't happen to me so I don't believe it happens to anyone

This is why they keep getting away with it.
>>
>>725462735
Fat fucks and happy triggerfingers. Only in 'Murica, and you can get away with it too. Why only there and nowhere else in the world?
>>
I'm curious how many of you people even went to find the source video. Here's the gist of what actually happens
>Cop is sent to an area for report of erratic driving
>Pulls up behind SUV that obviously had accident involving the semi
>Man is struggling to open door due to slant SUV is parked on
>Cop starts screaming "let me see your hands"
>Man tries to throw his hands up, cop shoots.
>The entirety of cop pulling up to opening fire isn't even ten seconds

Rather pathetic on the cops part I think.
>>
>>725468120
Show me where I said that.
>>
File: 1399957436131.png (35KB, 244x168px) Image search: [Google]
1399957436131.png
35KB, 244x168px
>>725468118
>shoots nigger
>niggers falls to ground
"GET ON THE GROUND!"
"GET ON THE GROUND!"

>dat south carolina edumuhcayshun
>>
>>725462079
>army vet
>doesn't obey command from officer
there's a reason they're welfare queens
>>
>>725463421
"The cops in America face life threatening situations every God damned day."
And why is that, shithead? (Retorical question on which you can give a shitload of answers)
>>
>>725463421
a small percent face danger on a regular basis you sperg
>>
>>725462079
They're dumber than the average american.
Which really is something.
>>
>>725468280
>army = airforce
Wat
>>
>>725468313

> Because too many wannabe "AM I BEING DETAINED?!" attorneys and john wayne CCP "heroes"
>>
>>725462079
Don't be an idiot and you will not have any problems with them. The cop-killing, violent, gang-banging niggers give them good reason to be as aggresive as they sometimes are.
>>
>>725468415
>Asking if you are being detained is threatening.
Actually, no. It's more like "Sheeeeeit, bitch ass pigs always fucking with me, fucking cracker ass honky bitch. Imma cap dis punk ass bitch"
>>
>>725468551
/thread
>>
>>725464377
Simplistic hillbilly.. So you state that by the way you dress the cops will think:"Hey, he's a good guy! He's on our side!" How the hell did you get that BillyJoeJimBob brain this far to believe that?
>>
It's fine... only black lives matter apparently
>>
>>725462735
Police are taught that hands kill. In the army we are taught escalation of force. Both are useful but only if used correctly with the appropriate understanding of the situation. For a minor traffic accident the cop never should have had his weapon drawn. He broke procedure and panicked instead of falling back on training as he should have. The shooting was not justified becuase cops these days are overworked and not properly trained or screened.
>>
>>725468624
Lol it's only white 20 something libs who.ask if they are being detained not nigs
>>
>>725468757
this
>>
>>725468683
I was staying that even dressing like a law abiding upstanding all American white citizen, I still respect and understand the fact cops are always worried so I respect that. Not hard to understand unless you're a kike like all the other pussy money grubby jews I've met. Especially north east coast jews.
>>
>>725467358
is this horseshit copypasta? if not it needs to be. wew lad
>>
>>725463421
nice bait
>>
>>725463421
Ooooh pigman is the master of simon says
>>
>>725468006
this
>>
>>725463421
>blindly trusting authorities
The cop used zero of his training in this judgement call. Of course part of this is on the guy for stepping out of the vehicle but also and the cop for shooting a man with his hands in the air.
>>
>>725462079
Looked like a gun 2me
>>
>>725464083
You are proof that people with college degrees can still be retarted. Oh by the way your hat probably looks dumb,
>>
>>725468822
That was the point.
>>
Nig nog loving Bernie supporters think they have thurr rahts!!!! Hahaha. Go ahead and get shot and then your family can complain about it too. The rest of us will continue to respect the law and those that uphold it and enjoy living in this great country.
>>
>>725463164
>>725462735
Americans are hilarious.

Unless you're one of those "libtard socialists" who supposedly loves government and wants to be under their heel all the time, you probably like to talk about your rights and stuff. Right?

But you keep coming out with the most pathetic, state-dick-sucking excuses to get shot by police. According to you, it's perfectly fine for people to get shot if they don't go out of their way to prove they shouldn't be shot. Carrying your wallet? Sudden movements? All are justifiable reasons to be executed for these people. You should have just followed the rules and regulations!
>>
>>725465128
>airforce
A branch full of POGs.
>>
remember kids copa should be treated like hitler with a gun, if you disrespect him he will shoot you
>>
>>725465198
Fucking bootlicker
>>
>>725469098
What rich white suburb do you live in?
>>
>>725467434
you are so fucking ridiculous in no other civilized country do you have to expect this retarded behavior of cops. he got out of the car in a slight jump looking because it was standing on a slope, looking dorky as shit and the cop shot without ANY consideration. Jump BANG stupid fuck
>>
>>725469210

about 40 % of the population is very "authoritarian-like". we call them boot lickers.
>>
>>725467448
>When a cop tells you to do something, YOU FUCKING DO IT.
>>725467606
>>725467694
CUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCK
>>
When a cop is obviously behaving badly, shoot the fuck in the face. When it happens a few thousand times perhaps cops will pause and reflect on just why so many of their 'brothers' are being shot in the face. As in maybe being complete dicks just because they're wearing badges is not cool with the rest of us who have to follow orders from dicks with badges. I didn't sign up for military service, didn't volunteer for abuse from some sergeant or whatever. I help pay cops' salaries. They're in part MY FUCKING EMPLOYEES. I'm about done taking shit from assholes who don't understand their role in society.
>>
Kill all pigz
>>
>>725465645
You cannot get fired as a cop. You just resign and get assigned to a different county and eat donuts and fuck that trailer trash of a wife
>>
>>725468911
You know the people who are actually in the millitary laugh at you. I just thought you should know.
>>
>>725469436
>perhaps cops will pause and reflect on just why so many of their 'brothers' are being shot in the face.
LoL no. They will rally behind the "Thin Blue Line" aginst the opposing force known as "The populace" and throw down even harder.
>>
>>725465918
You stupid nigger, once all the minortys and niggers are dead they're coming for all the White People
>>
>>725469416
you're right how dare i even consider for a moment that im a human being who has basic rights, it's not like our country was founded o the notion of innocent until proven guilty. enjoy the camp, that's where the new regime sends zealots when they realize they fucked up.
>>
>>725469305
I don't. Never been rich in my god damn life, but I also don't dress like a product of incest.
>>
It did look like he had a gun. Pretty sure the two hand thing was what did it.

Why was he using two hands to hold his wallet anyway? He made the pistol grip gesture by doing that.
>>
>>725469581
the cops would arm up and rape/pillage their way through towns and cities
>>
>>725469705
probably panicked and it's not like he could tell, too bad a retarded manchild had to forget his sparse training and sperg out
>>
>>725462079
strange how he acts, on drugs? treathing? asshole? reasonable yes 100% tragic too
>>
>>725469527
Right. I'm sure you're close to many that serve.

I am the military and unfortunately we have to defend your rights as well as the smart law abiding good citizens of this great country.
>>
>>725469705
I don't see a "two hand thing", and handguns can be and are used one-handed all the time.
>>
>>725469648
He was implying that your suberb was rich stupid.
>>
>>725462079
>DUH IT WAS JUST A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT
Shit can change in 5 seconds. Don't be retarde someone can snap and go full killer.
>DUH LOOK HE HAD A WALLET
He had a black object in his hand while he moved around erratically . I'd shoot him too but DUH IM OBVIOUSLY A RACIST.
>>
>>725469853
>I am the millitary
Well hot damn son, when I enlisted under 11-X-RAY I didn't know I was becoming part of you. I probably would have thought twice.
>>
>>725469853
>I am the military
You're going mad with power.
>>
>>725469581
Yeah I know. Joking, okay? Of course cops will always behave like dicks. They're tooling up more every year, big-ass reinforced vehicles, more and more potent weapons, training in 'tactical scenario' bullshit situations. Cops think they're the great white saviours for us mere civilians. Still... shoot the fuckers in the face. They want a war. Give them a war. It'll be fun.
>>
>>725469436
Lol you're such a faggot. Did the mean policeman say something that offended you when you fucked up? Cuck.
>>
>>725470062
whats it like living in constant fear of your fellow man?
no everyone's as psychotic as you m8
>>
>>725462079
I'm with cop on this.

I seen cops lives end for a whole lot less then this. They are trained to shoot like this because they have to be.If not, its their ass.

Bet money you wont say shit about this if the cop died.
>>
>>725470062
no actually you paranoid tard, and it shouldn't have happened if that ignoramus bothered to remember his training
>>
>>725469853
>we are military, we are one
>>
>>725470191
it's a police officers job and duty to protect citizens with there own lives, not kill them cause he's incompetent
>>
>>725470191
>They are trained to shoot like this
No they're not.
>>
>>725470071
Awww tell me more
>>
>>725469979

He put his two hands together on the wallet. I'm pretty sure that was what made the cop think it was a gun.

After watching it again I believe he was attempting to switch the wallet from his right hand to his left, but man, the way he exited the vehicle with two hands on the wallet... it really did look like he was holding a pistol.

>handguns can be and are used one-handed all the time.

True, but I think that holding your two hands together and away from you is... the universal pistol holding gesture.
>>
>>725470191
Cops are paid to take risks and die for us, it's why we pay taxes and it's their job. If they wanted to live they should have worked harder to find a different job
>>
>>725470191
It's good to know that if I'm ever in trouble, the police will help if they're 100% sure they won't get hurt.
>>
>>725468118
Wow, astounding how retarded you can be and still become a cop. Tells him to get his license, dude promptly reacts and gets the license. Dumb thing for him, its in the car, meaning he has to turn his back to the cop and lean into the car. He probably didn't think of that for a second, but the cop gets scared immediately. Obvious, no way a nigger just does what he is told to, clearly he is getting a gun, better shoot him at a fucking gas station. Shot nigger falls to the ground? Better tell him to get to the ground. Maybe he wasn't lying flat enough? Well, I shot at you 4 times from close range, did I actually hit you? Okay, I better call it in to get some help over here. My first aid training goes back a bit, and I'm not touching this anyway.
>>
>>725470536
But he failed to notice the guy was parked in a way that would make it difficult to open is door and get out. Some situational awareness could have saved that mans life
>>
>>725470167
I have never fucked up. My interactions with police have been nothing but friendly. Because I know they're complete dicks if given the slightest excuse to be dicks. My interactions with them have also been extremely few, only when I asked them for help as a third party. They've been polite, lazy, useless dicks. Like when a guy was being attacked by a deranged German shepherd while he was walking past our house on the way home from washing dishes late at night. Poor little bastard was getting ripped apart. I scared the dog off with a stick, then called the cops. Guy showed up 42 minutes later, sat in his car 1 finger typing on his laptop for another few minutes, took another bite of his literal donut, sipped on his Big Gulp once more, then finally got out and came over to talk to the victim. Victim was Vietnamese, his English was not great. Cop was a good 40 pounds overweight and not listening, plainly racist as he just didn't care. My wife's a nurse, so she cleaned up the guy's wounds. Cop didn't offer him a lift, didn't call for an ambulance. After a few questions he didn't listen for answers to he drove off after saying he was going to go look for the dog. As if. Just another bullshit hour of his night wasted, for another $100 or whatever they get paid per hour. Similar to a lot of other nice interactions with police. So I don't bother calling them any more. I just watch from the sidelines, help a fellow citizen out if they need help, and move on.
>>
ACAB
>>
>>725470533
Have fun doing POG shit. With your grammar it's likely all you are good for.
>>
>>725470551
You're fucking retard. You can't pay a dead man.
>>
File: ftp.jpg (16KB, 302x403px) Image search: [Google]
ftp.jpg
16KB, 302x403px
>>725470536
I don't see him ever put his hands together, anyway. It looks like his hands are in his pockets. I really can't see how this looks like he's holding a gun.
>>
File: Literally the IQ of your police.jpg (78KB, 700x537px) Image search: [Google]
Literally the IQ of your police.jpg
78KB, 700x537px
>>725462079
I'm not sure which is worse;
The fact that the police are given the power to shoot anyone and get away with it, even when it is obviously a no-shoot scenario.
Or that brain-washed citizens are OK with this state of affairs and have been supportive of officers breaking the law and killing and wounding the very people they are there to protect and serve.

North Korea would find it hard to mentally control it's citizens to this degree.
>>
>>725470881
fucking crusty
>>
>>725470967
it does if you're high on evidence locker cocaine
>>
>>725469210
>rules and regulations!
I don't think it's written down anywhere. It's just common sense when you're dealing with a cop and you want to remain living.
>>
>>725470967

Everyone knows that when you see the police pull up, you should exit your car quickly and approach them with your hands in your pocket. That's just common sense.
>>
>>725471058
it's accurate, i mean there job is literally to be societies asshole
>>
>>725471117
>It's just common sense when you're dealing with a cop and you want to remain living.
Sadly this seems only to apply in America.
>>
File: dues vult 2.jpg (49KB, 545x600px) Image search: [Google]
dues vult 2.jpg
49KB, 545x600px
IMO, the best thing everyone should take out of this video is that you should always stay in your vehicle if a cop pulls up behind you. Let the cop come to you and make sure your hands are in plain sight. That said, the cop seemed a little bit trigger happy, but I could see why the cop thought he was acting strange.
>>
>>725470967
I just saw there's a video that isn't shit quality. The cop is saying "let me see your hands" before he's even out of the car.

Also I didn't even notice there's someone else right behind the guy who got shot. So the officer didn't just make the call that he would rather shoot a guy on a "maybe" than risk him having a gun, he decided to risk the life of someone else to protect his own too.
>>
>>725470929
There are always more retarded faggots lining up to die for 6 figures, just hire another one
>>
>>725471271
selfish pigs, who would've guessed
>>
>>725471141
He doesn't get out of the car quickly. He does it normally. Like he's deluded enough to believe he's living in a normal country where police won't shoot you for such things.
>>
>>725470875
You also sound like you're exaggerating or embellishing your story. Idk how a deranged German shepherd is chased away with a stick, some popo sits in his car doing nothing, no ambulance called, your wife's a nurse, etc etc...just seems like a lot made to sound good (read: bad, for the coppers). And to top it off, you think 5-0 makes $100 an hour? I'd work that for that money. Sign me up wherever you live, you sidelined beta fucking half-man.
>>
>>725471329
especially for the evidence locker coke
>>
>>725470967

Here's a video with better quality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw

He exits the video with the wallet in his left hand, and attempts to switch it to his right, in the process he brings his hands together in a way that makes it look like he's holding a pistol.

It's a really unfortunate set of circumstances.
>>
>>725471456
>he exits the video
where'd he go?
>>
>>725471359

He slams open the door several times.
>>
>>725462079
They are steroid fueled former jocks tying to suppress their homosexual desires that they develop in school playing sports that involve close contact with other men.

Naturally this kind of repression makes steroid fueled morons quite angry and violent. Because most of them have no dick, they go get a badge and gun to hide behind so they can be legal bullies which eventually (and hopefully) end up killing themselves.
>>
>>725471636
doubt the coke helps
>>
File: 1419733849426.jpg (117KB, 679x797px) Image search: [Google]
1419733849426.jpg
117KB, 679x797px
>>725462079

They are mostly closet fags.
>>
>>725464941
Okay officer. Fuck you and your trigger happy buddies. You SERVE us. You're a public SERVANT. The guy was in an accident with a large truck and was obviously shaken but attempting to leave his vehicle with identification in hand. Last time I checked first thing they'll do after approaching you is ask for ID. This cop is a fuckwad and he knows it...that's why he spazzed after shooting the guy. The courts can clear him from charges but they can't clear his conscious and with any luck he'll beat himself up to the point of alcoholism and eventual liver failure. That is kind of the cop MO anyway.
>>
>>725464971
>not reaponsible for our safety
>serve and protect
>and protect
>protect

Okay anon
>>
>>725471587
People get out of cars like that all the time.
>>
>>725471587

Angry, potentially violent people, sure.
>>
cops in the u.s. are murderous cowards.
They are tough when there's 5 of them holding guns on an unarmed child, but you puyt a water pistol in that kids' hand and they will make swiss cheese out of him just out f panic and fear.
>>
>>725462079
For people in most other countries, your police probably aren't so jumpy with shooting people.because guns probably aren't legal (at least handguns) where you're at. They don't gotta worry about some crackhead carrying a flock in his pocket being in a particularly dumb mood today and shooting them.
>>
>>725465198
You fat lazy cock sucker believe me no one thinks you'd ever leave your basement to do anything productive let alone beneficial to society as a whole
>>
Good good, let the hate flow through you
>>
>>
>>
>>725468006
>get out of car quickly double handing his wallet out of sight
are you retarded?
>>
Did he die?
>>
>>
>>725472085
and im sure he deserved to die for it, and i hope that officer got a raise, medal and a key from the evidence locker
>>
>>
>>725467711
underated
>>
>>725471932
I take it that was supposed to be a reply to
>>725471862

wtf are you even watching? He's just having trouble opening his door. He doesn't "slam" anything. His door never even opens fully. He has his head sticking out which would be a strange choice if you want to start shooting. And if he did want to shoot, he could have just done it from the car. There is nothing that looks remotely violent in his actions.
>>
>>725465071
Why the fuck would you exit the vehicle unless directly told to by the officer? Are you stupid?
>>
>>
>>725465910
You're VERY wrong. Smoke pot in any of the states recreation use is cleared in...and you're violating federal law while complying with state. Your statement is stupid and your arguement is baseless and you should feel bad.
>>
>>
>>725468757
Correct.

We need to continuously update civilization so that it's compatible with our technology.
>>
File: policebuster.jpg (91KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
policebuster.jpg
91KB, 432x432px
>>
File: Cop Arrests Firefighter Hero.jpg (14KB, 484x252px) Image search: [Google]
Cop Arrests Firefighter Hero.jpg
14KB, 484x252px
>>
lol at those who say "all lives matter" to protest blm movement.
>>
>>725472294
How far away does the nearest police officer have to be before you're allowed to get out of your car (I mean "exit the vehicle") without permission in America? Is it in one of the amendments? I just ask because in my backward country, we just talk to police as if they're merely normal people. We don't even have to come up with strategies for not getting shot. I hope one day we'll advance to that level.
>>
>>
>>725472472
was he putting out a fire? that the police started
>>
>>725469210
Exetreme amounts of immaturity and autism culminated into just one post looks something like this
>>
>>725472490
yeah cause white lives don't matter
>>
>>725463421
>almost guaranteed
WUT?
Fuck the cops. There's rules and laws.
When you tell me to do something you better have avfucking good reason to do so.
>>
>>725471238
You mean this only applies to countries where police carry guns. Which unfortunately for your shitty rat-infested 3rd world country isn't the case.
>>
>>
>>725472528
No. The cop was butthurt that the fireman had the authority in the situation and wasn't listening to his orders.
>>
>>725472528
IIRC it was just a big dick waving contest between the cop and firefighter.
>>
>>725472562
No, it's not immaturity. Maybe you can't see it because you live in America. You should just take the word of people who live in civilised countries that you are pathetically fawning over certain kinds of authority and that it is not necessary for police to act in the way they do.
>>
>>725472643
>source is a google link shortener url
Lmfao
>>
>>725472643
this needs to be standard, we should also tag them with a geo locator
>>
File: 80766lmfwy8u89.jpg (224KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
80766lmfwy8u89.jpg
224KB, 1300x1300px
>>725463421
>The cops in America face life threatening situations every God damned day. Far more so than the cops in other countries.
lol
you really need to do some travelling, bro.
try being a cop in Columbia, Nigeria, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, El Salvador, and so many other places.

Compared to places like Canada and Japan and Iceland and Norway, the USA is a crime-infested place, but compared to most countries it is not.
The problem is that too many US cops have an us versus them cowboy mentality.

I was driving with a friend in Vancouver, Canada.
Stopped at light.
Light turns green but cop in front of us doesn't go.
I could see he was on his computer, so I honk.
He looks up at the light, waves in the mirror, get going.
My friend freaks, getting really angry.
He couldn't believe I honked at a cop - "He could pull you over and beat the shit out f us, plants shit on us" on and on about what the cop would do - all of it illegal.
I had to tell him to calm the fuck down, that in Canada police are not the fucking enemy. They're not going to start any fucking trouble or hassle you needlessly.

I'd hate to live thinking the cops are looking to fuck you up for no reason.
This guy lives in a pretty nice area in the US, so maybe he just watches too many corrupt police shows on TV or some shit, idk.
>>
>>725472690
>Hurr durr I don't know how real world situations work!
>hurr durr even though cops get shot in .5 seconds all the time people should still be able to make sudden hand movements holding items they shouldn't be while not following the directions of the officer present
>hurr durr muh human life value
Seriously, are you that fucking stupid? Look up natural selection. It's why you'll die at 26.
>>
>>725472789
so what's your body count tough guy
>>
>>725472789
>>Hurr durr I don't know how real world situations work!
No, you don't. This is what I'm trying to tell you. In the real world, it's not like this. Only in America is it like this. And if YOU weren't so fucking stupid, you would be able to understand this.
>>
>>725472710
>"He could pull you over and beat the shit out f us, plants shit on us"
the things children come up with
>>
>>725472710
your friend is a bitch
>>
>>725472911
>In the real world, it's not like this
>Only in America
>In the real world
>Real world
Wew lad that's a stupid fucking argument

you complain about how police in america use violent force

then admit that it's different in america and that's why it happens

???

good job checkmating yourself autism
>>
>>725472894
More than yours you fuckass homo
>>
>>725472789
>holding items they shouldn't be
A wallet?
>not following the directions of the officer present
The officer told him to show his hands. He did. Then he got shot.
>hurr durr muh human life value
I don't know what to say if you think this is controversial or stupid.
>Look up natural selection.
I don't have to. I live in a normal country where it's common knowledge.
>>
>>725473021
dude cokes bad for your heart and mental stability, now what percentage of that were criminals 5 maybe 10%
>>
>>725470096
>They want a war. Give them a war.

Yeah, cops are literally the foot soldier grunts in the war of the power elite against the populace.
>>
>>725472998
>then admit that it's different in america and that's why it happens
Try reading better. What is different in America is the fact police shoot people all the time because they're constantly shitting themselves. That's not WHY it happens, that's WHAT happens.
>>
>>725473164
that's kinda how hitler did it
>>
>>725473156
I don't do drugs like a faggot, I'm a busboy at a 5 star restaurant
>>
>>725473156
I don't do drugs like a faggot, I'm actually a writer and a waiter at a 5 star restaurant. Try leaving the basement every once in a while.
>>
>>725473270
...so you have a kill count of 0 and it's higher then mine? now i understand why you think it's to trust your life to the government
>>
>>725473353
authoritarians have written some of the worst literature in history, good luck
>>
>>725473353
Both of your jobs will be automated in the next few decades, they are irrelevant to your relevance in terms of telling people what they can and can not do with their own bodies.
>>
>>725473353
>I don't do drugs like a faggot
What DO you do like a faggot?
>>
>>725473270
>Restaurant busboy
>Not on drugs

If your going to lie at least try harder.
>>
>>725473434
I write fantasy and erotica thanks. I'm not an authoritarian. I'm also not an idiot that blindly hates the police bc hurr durr muh rights
>>
>>725473270
>>725473353

>i'm a busboy at a 5 star restaurant
>i'm a writer and a waiter at a 5 star restaurant

Wow. This is just... wow.
>>
>>725473571
I don't need drugs to function unlike the rest of you
>>
>>725473581
i don't blindly hate the police, i treat them the same way i treat politicians, at best a necessary evil, at worst a dangerous parasite. honestly the best thing to do is put body cams on every cop with open access to the public (not undercover cops of course).
>>
>>725473709
>drugs are to make tards function
>none does drugs for recreation
>>
>>725473581
if i had a nickel for every failed author who said this
>>
>>725472085
what society do you live in, that other people fumbling with their wallets make you think they need to be shot.

your all on so much edge wtf....
>>
>>725462079
>What is it with police in america?

All our police are trigger happy. This is why the public has a huge distrust of police here. They are constantly murdering unarmed citizens.
>>
>>725473553
I like having a good time and writing. Normal human being shit.
>>
>>725473939
it's the coke man, only in your system for three days and plentiful in the evidence locker
>>
>>725473940
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard
>>
>>725474056
i know why would they do that?
>>
>>725468118
that is fucking horrific. that poor man thinks his dieing. .... holyshiiiitttttt that entire ordeal was his fucking death.
>>
>>725473940
>constantly murdering unarmed citizens

How are the BLM rallies these days you fucking queer
>>
>>725462735
>peaceful veteran
>just holding his wallet, willing to cooperate
>"totally reasonable to shoot the guy"

you are a retard and should just kill yourself by now
>>
>>725474103
They don't, it's the faggots like you that push these retard narratives that fuck everything up.
>>
>>725474251
and any disfigured children him and his chud wife have spawned
>>
>>725463421
spoken like a cuck
>>
>>725474260
police brutalize the populace on the reg, if this isn't true then why don't we fit every cop with a body camera? if they aren't doing anything wrong then they have nothing to fear
>>
>>725465128
>ch-Air Force
>should've known better

Pick one
>>
>>725465128
it's spelled guard force
>>
>>725465198
cuck
>>
>>725462079

>What is it with police in america?

the media there thrives on this narrative of fear and a declining society, it always has. To be fair to the news, society hasn't done anything to improve its image. The police aren't immune to fear mongering over a society with crumbling morals and increasing lawlessness.

Then after the media turned a largely justified Hispanic on black murder into a story about an evil white man shooting an innocent po' black boy for nothing and getting away with it, AKA the Trayvon Martin shooting, America has been in a state of basically race war. The African Americans riot and go nuts because the news told them Trayvon got a raw deal from whitey again, and the police have to maintain law and order and up coming off as the bad guys. Constantly watching their backs and everyone else's asses while being vilified and hated by at least half the population (liberals, minorities etc.)

I feel bad for cops in America. Their victims even more so, but the cops are in a pretty tragic circumstance all the same.
>>
>>725474358
You act like they have a choice to wear one or not. It's most likely up to the city or department to get them. In terms of brutality, there aren't enough shitheads getting their face stomped by the police. People should fear a police ass beating to keep them from doing dumb shit. I'd love to see some asshole get wrecked by twelve, I'd encourage it
>>
>>725462735
It literally doesn't matter to these people. The guy could have literally shot the cop and they still would have said "WHATS WRONG WITH COPS FOR DEFENDING THEMSELVES"

these people are the scum of the fucking earth
>>
>>725474545
just finished mein kompfe? honestly hope you don't believe that because no one who willing turns themselves into nothing more than cattle deserve to be treated as such, and i won't be the one with the knife...it'll be a cop
>>
>>725474657
And there we go. You are the problem. You defend the shitfucks who commit crimes, the ones who need to be beat to fuck by the police. I never said law abiding people need to be beat. It's the ones that ruin neighborhoods that do, and it doesn't happen enough. I wish the cops could fuck up criminals with no problems. The criminals have no qualms in doing it to us. Maybe try leaving your sjw liberal arts college campus and try growing up where I did. You'd view things differently.
>>
>>725474629
if he fired the cop would be within his right to gun him down, everyone has the right to defend themselves from aggressors. but what that cop did was wrong and tragic, cops must be held accountable for their actions, they should wear cameras just makes his testimony more valid and they must go through regular testing and training to stay in the field. additionally what do you think of doing some sort of cop insurance, like malpractice insurance for doctors.
>>
>>725462079
The honest truth is that the police is scared shitless.

They are terrified and because of that they act irrationally, as human beings do, when they are terrified.
>>
>>725474867
but the problem is that innocent people are being hurt and killed and you where just defending that fuck in the op
>>
They are always on edge because they are shown videos in academy that put them on edge there entire career. The one with deputy Kyle Dinkheller seems to be the one everyone sees
>>
>>725474929
I don't see a problem with the cop in the OP. Stay in the fucking car and quit reaching for shit. End of story.
>>
i think legalizing pot and even coke would help a lot, prohibition caused an upturn in crime and the war on drugs has caused an even bigger upturn in crime. the best thing you can do to crime is make it less profitable, pot and certainly coke will make an impact, and there would be less drug convictions
>>
>>725474989
>The one with deputy Kyle Dinkheller seems to be the one everyone sees
your link seems to be broken
>>
>>725475011
that pig fucking sperged out and murdered that guy, thank god for car cams or that poor guy would be at the bottom of a lake or swamp
>>
>>725475011

or at least very least dont exit your vehicle with a black shiny object in your hand
>>
>>725475110
That's the driver's fault. Quit reaching for shit and stay in your car. Too bad, so sad.
>>
>>725466600
>british officers conduct their behaviour

Seen enough of British cops to consider them little more than something to disregard or walk over.
>>
>>725475135
This
>>
>>725475110
Are you stupid or just plain blind.
>>
>>725475165
must be nice not putting value in life, he couldn't do something like; oh i don't know maybe yell git on the ground? you know take control of the situation instead of resorting to murder? like a professional officer of the law?
>>
>>725475273
how else would they get rid of the body? and who would question them?
>>
>>725475291
If someone steps out of a car with a black shiny object in their hands or on their waistline and reaches for it, fuck them, I'm winning that situation. Exactly what that cop did. He won. They don't get paid to lose. Better decisions needed to be made on the driver's part. You know, common fucking sense ones.
>>
>>725475448
they get paid to take a bullet for me, that's why the state arms them, they are not payed to murder innocent bystanders like a gangster
>>
>>725475332
Dumb shit should have made his movements nice and slow while telling the cop exactly what and where he was reaching.

I had a similar situation years ago with a cop pointing his gun right at my head from a few feet away. Damn right i wasn't going to do anything stupid.
>>
>>725475291

it isnt the job of law enforcement to get shot and stabbed

the guy gets out of his car holding a small black object, the cop has to make a snap judgement "is that a gun, is he on something, why is he parked here, is he going to shoot me, is he going to shoot others if i die here, i didnt ask him to give me anything when he got outta the car, why is he holding that thing?"

all that is going through his mind. what would your reaction be? ask him not to shoot you first?
>>
>>725475546
Wasn't an innocent bystander. It was someone who made a threatening move.
>>
>>725463421
>The cops in America face life threatening situations every God damned day. Far more so than the cops in other countries. Every time they pull over some asshole, they know that their lives are potentially on the line.

And why is that? Probably because every retard can buy a gun as casually as buying toilet paper.
>>
File: 1415500589225.jpg (226KB, 619x484px) Image search: [Google]
1415500589225.jpg
226KB, 619x484px
>>
>>725475588
actually fuckwit it is there job to take a bullet and risk there lives for their citizens, if not they shouldn't have guns
>>
>>725463421
I no hablo americano
>>
>>725475662
You lost dumbshit.
>>
>>725475631
so if i give you the finger it's ok for you to murder me? the middle finger is threatening so i guess you would have too
>>
>>725475546
Good - then how about you go get a gun and a badge, and show them how it's done. If not, then stop typing, shut your computer down, and promptly go fuck your own face because you have no semblance of anything that happens out in the streets.
>>
>>725475636
cops are most threatened by criminals who buy illegal firearms you tard
>>
>>725475709
Are you really that dumb or are you just retarded?
>>
>>725475696
and yet you cant refute what their job is, to serve and protect so their job is to put their life on the line to protect people
>>
File: 1415519572633.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415519572633.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
cops need to wear signs that say "I'm actually a cowardly pussy who is afraid of you so don't even scratch your balls, or I will shoot!" just to remind people of what kind of fucktards they are dealing with.
>>
>>725475755
just applying your reasoning to real life, if you don't like try thinking a little more
>>
>>725475832
You are too stupid for words.
>>
File: 1408841382353.jpg (122KB, 563x739px) Image search: [Google]
1408841382353.jpg
122KB, 563x739px
>>
according to every pro cop anon here, cops are children who shouldn't be trusted
>>
>>725475867
How's the 10th grade going?
>>
>>725475895
explain to me what there job is then
>>
File: 1416256082804.jpg (42KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1416256082804.jpg
42KB, 600x500px
>>725475931
You tell me, you remedial fuckwit.
>>
>>725475662

>having a gun means you should get shot in situations where getting shot is avoidable

jesus. are you slow?
>>
>>725475877
You must be a natural born idiot to come up with your line of reasoning.
>>
>>725476002
You sound like you've gotten your ass beat by the cops before and are pissy about it when in reality, you probably deserved it...you remedial fuckwit.
>>
>>725476045
their credo is to protect and serve, therefore they should be ready and willing to risk their life to protect a citizen. if they are not willing to do that they shouldn't have a gun, because when would they need it if they won't protect people or society?
>>
>>725476050
>invents convoluted abomination of reason
>says it's mine
who are you my ex gf?
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.