[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time. No need for any context, just vent and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 30

File: say it!.png (35KB, 660x755px) Image search: [Google]
say it!.png
35KB, 660x755px
It's time.

No need for any context, just vent and let it all out.
>>
Why not

My dad is fucking desillusional because he keeps saying "Keep the faith anon", he keeps relying on that god instead of his abilities, he is a very good professional at what he does but he just thinks that everything will just come in because of believing on a "lord"

For fuck's sake
>>
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
>>
Man FUCK art students and their pseudo knowledge about politics, 90% of them are retards with left-leaning political beliefs just because they believe "everyone should be happy and equal" bla bla bla.
>>
>>725450583
I despise almost every word that comes out of my brother's mouth; he's become a cuck. 99% of it is menial pointless bullshit "wow anon, those blueberries were huge!" and the other 1% is dumb uber-liberal stuff about his "girlfriend" (some pansexual dyke-looking bitch who fucks 2 other people a week, minimum) being a "free spirit" and learning "zen techniques from her". It's a damn shame. The guy used to have brass balls but now they've been sucked away into a boypussy.
>>
>>725451353
lol'd
>>
>>725450583
I've just asked out a smart, kind, conservative Chinese girl.

Unfortunately, she's also roughly a 4/10 on a good day. Especially compared with my last gf who looked and dressed virtually like a model, I'm more ambivalent about this relationship than I ever would be even if she looked even average.

Still, I value a lot of things in a relationship more than looks. I guess you can't have it all.
>>
You didn't do shit for me except add on to my problems while I was down, bitch. I hope you know I will never love you again and next time we hang out it'll be so you can succ my dick. We can be fwb but i'll never "love" you again. I have no idea why I wasted over 2 years with you in the first place, if I had my shit together at the time I could've fucked way hotter girls than you. Sorry to everyone I gave the cold shoulder because I was in a "relationship", I should've dumped the bitch a while ago. So many missed opportunities and sleepless nights over some dumbass bitch who's only redeeming quality was giving good BJs. That's probably the only reason I stayed.
>>
>>725452086
Still might hit her up in a couple weeks though lmao
>>
In a relationship with a dude I don't like particularly.. want to travel real bad with whoever wants to go with me. Like please can somebody run away with me.. discover places n shiet
>>
I FUCKING HATE niggers...all they do is steal and rape white women
>>
I'm pretty miserable having moved to this small town for this job. Jobs good and fun, my social life, not so much. No idea how to meet decent fucking people my age in this dead end pit stain of existence some call a community.

I get it, I need to go out and put myself out there. I do, and I'm still miserable. Time will tell. I'll probably put in a few years at the job and gtfo.
>>
>>725452375
Why waste your time? Travel the world and have fun, thats what I'd do. Maybe find someone to travel with too, then you can fuck in all the different countries you visit.
>>
Why did I get married?! Fuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkk!!!!
>>
>>725452708
>▶>>725452375 (You)
Don't want to start alone :/
>>
File: IMG_0500.jpg (36KB, 750x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0500.jpg
36KB, 750x296px
I have first world problems.

First year at university, I'm stressed about some classes and getting into a radiology program next year based on my grades.

I just wanna sit at home and play video games like I did when I was fresh out of high school in 2012.

Oh well, that's growing up and being responsible I suppose. Come to think of it I'm past due for that. I've resisted it so long I guess it's time to succumb to it at last.
>>
we should've fucked, unfortunately I was too cucked in a shitty relationship and wasn't comfortable cheating. looking back, it was bullshit anyways, we should've smashed. and sorry jenny for basically ignoring you when you showed interest, you were pretty hot and i liked your accent.
>>
i only came on /b/ tonight for cp
>>
i caused my dads death
>>
>>725453011
If you weren't some anonymous stranger on the internet I'd go with you. Trust me, you'll find someone to travel with. Go with a friend or something. I wish I could see the world, go for it.
>>
>>725453316
there is no cp on /b/ and people like you need to be euthanized
>>725453327
how?
>>
>>725450583
There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.
>>
>>725453327
How?
>>
I fucking need a man... and some sleep
>>
>>725453447
hehe I would even if it's a stranger from here x) none of my friends are willing to do this
>>
>>725453503
well arent you quite the newfag
>>
>>725453540
>>725453503
i was 12 when this happened. i was being a lazy ass and i asked for him to bring food. i already knew that i had food, and i was just being a picky bitch. he went out that night, and got ran over (he was on a motorbike) i fucking hate myself. he wouldnt of left if i didnt ask, and actually made food for myself.
>>
I tripped every other day for a few months. I don't understand reality or what it's like to be sober as a human anymore.
I slept with 13 women while having a gf.
I got 20 chicks to blow me for fun.
I'm creepy.
I suck at life and I should probably kill myself but I'm too much of a pussy.
>>
ONCE I FUCKED MY SISTER
>>
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Orale why not homes
My girl left me a few weeks bad
My ol man has been gettin mad sick and my mother is no better.
I can barely stand my job right now and I just need s break ya know?
>>
>>725454000
Trips confirm that your life is a sick, cruel joke on your emotions and we, the audience take pride in knowing you're below us by nature.
>>
>>725452964
Thanks for typing that. Reading it made me think thank God I dodged that bullet. Twice! Phew.
>>
>>725454216
sure is
>>
>>725454207
A break is the last thing you need. Your life seems fucked. Kek
>>
>>725453756
where you from anon
>>725454000
damn. thats fucked, but it's not your fault dude. sounds like a freak accodent but i'm sorry to hear that. i was expecting some kind of murder confession.
>>
>>725450583
definitely want to cheat on my wife. maybe divorce her
>>
>>725454207
Sorry to hear that bro. Life can be rough, real rough, at times. It's those times that make us who we are and strengthen our spirit. Hang in there man
>>
>>725450583
I will track and kill everyone who posts in this thread
>>
>>725454351
Small town in Quebec, Canada
>>
>>725454062
how the fuck did you manage to get past the tolerance? it builds up really fast, psychedelics are pretty hard to abuse like that. you must've been taking huge doses.
>>
>>725454445
gee calm down bud
>>
>>725454384
If you're unhappy you ought to divorce her. Honestly if you're at that point, there is almost no saving it. I'd save her the heartbreak and all the grief of cheating and just get a divorce and go on with life
>>
I am a fucking 20 year old kiss less fucking virgin who is going on a date with a girl tomorrow and I am terrified!
>>
>>725450583
Why I were born black?
>>
>>725454474
lol you're not too far from me, how old are you?
>>
>>725450583
I sometimes feel inconsolably angry at being circumcised.
>>
>>725450583
I don't really know what I want in life.
My desires change hourly and everything that I worked towards was never as good as I thought it would be, most of the time it didn't even justify the effort.
>>
>>725454615
just /b/ yourself
>>
>>725454646
Where you from? young
>>
File: IMG_20170313_231414_920.jpg (196KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170313_231414_920.jpg
196KB, 1080x1080px
I've been stalking one girls instagram for more than 5 years and I have never had the balls to walk up to her.

Image is a drawing my friend did
>>
>>725454753
Ontario
>>
I dont want to go to work on friday
>>
>>725454615
In the same position buddy... minus the date.
>>
>>725454516
I was taking a lot. Would trip for 19 hours minimum each session, then as soon as it ended, collect my thoughts and wait at least 15 hours before going even harder. Then repeat for about 4 months and bam. It killed my emotions, ruined my view on the world and made me into a person who can't do simple tasks.
>>
>>725454800
late shifts suck but think of that overtime $$$
>>
>>725454589
im not unhappy with her per se... just not the girl i wanted to be with
>>
>>725453651

Black Ship, is that you?
>>
Only thing that could beat Barcelonas return is Maddie ..
>>
>>725454673
Meh, drugs are much tastier than an orgasm.
>>
>>725454797
Damn let's do it
>>
>>725455014
i would if i had the $$
>>
i fuck dogs
>>
>>725455122
No need no money. only a backpack, some good shoes and determination
>>
I loathe the utter faggotry of "fluffy abuse" threads.
>>
My biggest motivation is my friends, but lately I've been doubting if they are worth working for. They are barely motivated enough to play games with me, doing it for myself would be cool and all but I want to Co-op with someone. It just makes it more fun.
>>
Fucking fed up with having a gorgeous girlfriend who is so irredeemably crap in bed. All take and no give. Selfish cow.
>>
Fucking bitch i gave you everything that i could. 4 years now feels like a waste of time. Come on go fuck that ugly piece of shit i hope you get pregnant and fuck your entire life
>>
>>725455642
whats the fucking deal with these? Is it a meme? A fetish?
>>
One of my biggest regrets is never having a group of people to play videos with online.
>>
I hate myself, i'm a failure, i know i will fuck up uni, i'm afraid of success, i feel like a clown, i cant trust anybody, i'm an ugly skinny manlet, i just want all this to end, i would go to a isolated place with a beach or a forest maybe, listen music for the last time and shoot me in the head with a shotgun, but i'm also afraid of what would happen to my family.
>>
i feel like I have wasted a lot of time and money on an app i developed. I know it will fail but we are releasing it next month.
>>
>>725450583
I want to get that new home so I can finally start a family and get some traction. Apartment living is the worst.
>>
We're friends, former coworkers. I know you're jealous because I got promoted ahead of you and got a huge fucking raise within a year when you didn't get shit for half a decade. I know you still think there's some competition between us too with all of your attempts to tear at me when you get the chance. All of this shows me that you feel inferior. No matter how much you try to hide behind so-called misogyny or excuses about the patriarchy keeping you back, you know deep down that it's not about your gender or anything like that. You just suck.
>>
>>725456208
Will thinking like that
>>
I hope she gets out of my head and heart one day. It's starting to scare me a little bit.
>>
>>725451004
My best was 14.4
>>
I love Sucking Soft, long, uncircumcised cocks.
>>
I dont want to pass a day without her anymore. She's already with another guy but i know she still remind me and want to know about me and i dont want to confuse her but the truth is that i do want.
>>
why am i so stupid fuck
>>
>>725456343
Last year or so I have been doing everything I can to change that mind set. Books, working out, meditation, and therapy, I just cant help it.
>>
There is no rain drop, that falls where it should not.
Please kill me
>>
Man, FUCK the EULA. Very much wish my boss would let me roll a nice Xen hypervisor instead of ESXi.
>>
You lied behind my back for three years, I knew it all along that you were. But you're all the way across the country. I'm older now, your life is calling apart and mine is just beginning. Stop saying you love me. You would've quit that job and move back here by now if you did. I know you better than yourself, and now it's my turn to run away. There is nothing left here. I gave you part of my life, and you left it behind. That doesn't mean you can pick and choose when you feel like coming back in it. I was going to give you everything, even marry you. But no, you ran to defend the family who left you for dead, never to return. I hope you're happy with your decision. Three years later you come clean, and I swear I'll kill you and him when I get the chance. I'll never forgive you, when you called that night wanting me back and yet you were with him that whole time, and even lied that it wasn't him when he called me. There will be blood and a smile on my face. I hope you're happy with your decision.
>>
Someone else has already felt this and articulated better than I could. https://youtu.be/MXyEY6JrFiE?t=81
>>
File: black lives splatter.gif (1MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
black lives splatter.gif
1MB, 200x113px
i was not racist!!! /pol/ made me hate jews and those fucking chicken biters
>>
The day I found out you died was the hardest for me. I remember crying myself to sleep every night for months. We just got engaged too...I remember how happy you were..how many days has it been since you left me... Why did you leave me... You told me you be happy and to move on if anything happened to you.
I was selfish and foolish to laugh and say otherwise.
I'm sorry babe, that things didn't work out for me after you left, but I'm sure you'll be proud of me no matter what happens.
>>
>>725450583
I'm tired of dealing with your shit and I want to fuck every woman I've ever thought about fucking with absolutely NO consequence.
>>
File: mornings.jpg (321KB, 594x1405px) Image search: [Google]
mornings.jpg
321KB, 594x1405px
>>725450583
I saved my friends life and the same night someone spiked me drink and while I pulled over to call for a ride a cop follows me into the parking lot and I end up getting a DUI since I already had one on my record... Can't get a job, can't afford college anymore 23y/o tax returns trying to decide what gun to buy for head shot attempt
>>
File: 1483754978667.jpg (10KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1483754978667.jpg
10KB, 250x222px
>>725450583
nevermore was always a gay band, obsidian conspiracy just made them fake and gay. you can like your metal with grunge lyrics, but you should be ashamed and in the closet with it. imagine if a punk fan heard someone say
>i only like the old my chemical romance, but they're fagots now
you wouldn't think
>well its the old shit, so that makes it not for faggots
be a closet faggot like me, you faggots.
>>
>>725458030
damn son
>>
File: 1464943698835.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464943698835.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
The gynocentricancerousociosphere exists to destroy us all and it is used to do so intentionally and unintentionally, simultaneously, every day and night until we are all once again immersed in the endless abyss of nothingness.
>>
File: a3934537138_10.jpg (530KB, 1200x1186px) Image search: [Google]
a3934537138_10.jpg
530KB, 1200x1186px
I pushed her away. She cheated on me. 2 years later, she has moved on. I drink every night and quit school. I keep saying I will go back, and I desperatley want to continue my life, but I cant bring myself to do it. I can't because I am just so full of hate. I hate my friends, my family, her. But more than anything I hate myself. I know alot of it is my fault. No matter who I talk to or what advice I get, I can't bring myself out of this. I've been with other girls, and found new hobbies, exercized for awhile. I keep coming back to periods where all I do is drink and sulk. Nobody wants to talk to me anymore, my coworkers hate me, my family/friends hate me. I really dont know what to do to get out of this. All I can think about is her. We werent even together for that long. Today on my way to work I started crying. I've had 3 bottles of whiskey over the past week. I'm not sure if theres anything that I can do to fix this. Pic very related.
>>
Wasted a fucking day in the laboratory making media for some fucktard bacteria called Sulfolobus and adjusted it so this shitface Stygiolobus would also be able to grow. Supervisor comes to me after 3 hours and tells me I shouldn't fucking add glucose to the medium, so i dispose of the crap and start making a new 100X concentrated mineral medium first. The shit doesn't fucking dissolve so supervisor comes in again and gives me all his shit. Spent til 5 hearing his bullshit and then i went home. Good day, good fun.
>>
>>725452964
same

wanna get married?
>>
>>725451796
being smart and conservative makes up for 4/10, you'll be happy! :)
>>
>>725451796
Stay with her if you can.
>>
I'm tired of fucking pieces of faggot shit who keep praising HALO 5 LIKE ITS THE BEST GAME EVER IN ALL EXISTENCE WHEN 3 WAS MORE THAN OBVIOUSLY THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME!!!
>>
File: 1369215969781.jpg (43KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1369215969781.jpg
43KB, 500x750px
>>725458322
I go back home the 15the mail should be there other option is 5 years of a car breathalyzer I've already done the rehab they didn't even know why I was there I barely drink... Idk what to do :/ thanks bro at least a reply helps a bit I don't have anyone to talk to or a job anymore
>>
File: feels.jpg (24KB, 630x351px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
24KB, 630x351px
i hate my "friends" but im too afraid of telling them to fuck off because im afraid of being lonely. i only have one real friend and i dont get to see him anymore because of distance
>>
i think like less than 3% of the population and I feel like im crazy/different/nobody understands me because of it. sometimes it makes me more confident but often it does the opposite. i dont understand a lot of things and am a very confused person.
>>
I'm my gf first bf and she's a virgin fuuuck I don't know how to comprehend man!!!

Has anyone been in this situation I kinda wanna fuck her at the same time
>>
>>725459523
It's not as big a deal as you think it is.
>>
My childhood days bring back sad reflections of happy times spent so long ago.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wdGz3Aq5Ew
>>
I know you just left to the navy, but i already miss you, bro.
>>
I know man but still she's not that sexual and I am I think I'm over thinking shit out
>>
>>725460008
not yet. also use the reply feature. its confusing if you dont.
>>
>>725460075

I forgot about it but yeah man she told me she's not sexual as much I like her thoughusband but I'm too sexual she says she doesn't mind so I'm guessing she'll give it later on or something
>>
>>725460343
Autocorrect messed it up....Though*
>>
>>725460343
Girls dont usually realise how much they will enjoy sex until they do it. Idk man. Its wierd.>>725460452
>>
im pretty sure my 60 year old boss wants to fuck me. He is gay and I am a 18 year old dude
>>
>>725454615
If you got to the dating part by being yourself, keep it that way. If you got this far by lying. You fucked up. Good luck.
>>
File: 1489359300832.gif (688KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
1489359300832.gif
688KB, 320x246px
>>725460487

True should I take her virginity??
I'm lost and over thinking

Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!
>>
I want to be a girl but I am a male with parents who want me to have a child, I don't want to be a faggot about it I just feel I would be better as a girl, is there any way to have a female side hidden from everyone?
>>
>>725454615
My first date was pretty hot, turned out she was a drug fiend. But it wasnt too bad at the time. A week after out date she flipped her car. Havent talked to her since. No big deal. Kissless virgen status is surprisingly easy to get out of my dude.
>>
>>725460828
You should probably go see a therapist
>>
>>725460720
First time I took a girls virginity was wierd. She might fall in love with you or whatever. But girls snap back pretty quick. assuming you guys break up and all. She might not like you after that though.
>>
>>725460918
Thank anon
>>
File: Screenshot_20170312-190152.png (1MB, 1080x1217px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170312-190152.png
1MB, 1080x1217px
I have been depressed for a few years. Not the sadness so much, I feel the numbness. My life is pretty great, I have several talents but I haven't had a moment of happiness for about 2 years. I hate that my depression stems from the stereotypical "I'm so lonely, no one loves me". It's a ridiculously first world problem. I feel like such a pansy. I refuse to accept that I have actual depression so I refuse to take meds and just try to channel some shit into something creative. I hear that a lot of the best creators have depression or some other mental issues. Not that I think I'm all that, but I want to make things that can help others in my place. And maybe meds would take away the depression my creativity. Maybe there's a connection. Anyways, if I can't make myself happy, I would rather spend my time making something to make others happy than killing myself. Maybe my "depression" is just a phase. I don't see how it could be. I don't know how I'd suddenly find fulfillment in life, but who knows? I know I don't have it as bad as most of the other degenerates on this board, so I hope you guys find happiness somewhere down the line. I feel like I sound like a big headed pussy. Whatever, it's therapeutic to put your thoughts on paper, I think.
>>
I'm leaving my wife as soon as my next bonus comes in. I paid off all of my debt and have been banking money for about a year. I can't deal with her 'me first' attitude about everything. I have no emotional attachment to her anymore.
>>
>>725461005
True first time taking a virginity. last relationship I had she wasnt a virgin.
>>
>>725455828
Not a fetish. More like an abusive fantasy.
>>
File: abc_ann_deer_pet-091211_ms.jpg (32KB, 413x310px) Image search: [Google]
abc_ann_deer_pet-091211_ms.jpg
32KB, 413x310px
>>725450583
I just want a deer in my bed, is that so much to ask for?
>>
God fucking damnit say wat you mean you old fuck, you always beat around the bush or take goddamn forever to get to your point! And where you fucking spying on me last week you old nigger? i saw a flashlight in my window and wen i looked you turned it off and got back on the porch and started shining it on a car across the street fucking geezer shit. get over yourself you are just as retared you where 50 years ago
>>
>>725450583
I've become bored of life but can't kill myself. There's literally nothing that gives me joy or happiness anymore. I'm tired of the "system" it's all greed everywhere, people are selling products, land, houses, whatever they can for far far more than it's really worth. It makes my life as a plain uneducated fool a lot harder while the lucky, who inherited a lot of money, and the rich who are geniuses get all the breaks. There's nothing here for me, I just wish for my heart to stop but there's nothing I can do to make it stop because I can't kill myself.
>>
>>725461080
Man the thing is, if those third worlders were in your position, they would be doing the exact same thing. I've been depressed most of my life. It's something that happens to everyone. Some people can get out of it some can't. Sometimes you need something to happen to fix it. It's different for everyone. Just try and make something of yourself if you are still able.
>>
File: biketree.jpg (732KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
biketree.jpg
732KB, 2048x1152px
I NEED A FUCKING NEW JOB JUST GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN MONEY AND I WILL DO SHIT
>>
File: IMG_0850.png (837KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0850.png
837KB, 750x1334px
>>725460828
Bump
>>
>>725451796
>>725458931
listen to these guys being smart and conservative these days is rare more importantly smart kek
>>
>>725461189
It's gotta happen sometime. Just don't get her prego. Or let her go. It's your choice then hers, from what i've read.
>>
File: 1479076751724_0.png (299KB, 2000x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1479076751724_0.png
299KB, 2000x1279px
i want these to be real, I'd keep a few to treat well, and torture the shit out of strays
>>
I'm actually thinking of letting some random dude online blackmail me for real. Financially too.
>>
i want to cheat on my average gf and fuck as many college sluts as i can
>>
Fuck my parents for moving countries every year, if it weren't for that I probably would be able to keep a good friendship
>>
>>725454300
wasnt your fault hombre ik it's hard but you arent to blame and he wouldnt want you to beat yourself up
>>
File: Dicks.png (421KB, 660x463px) Image search: [Google]
Dicks.png
421KB, 660x463px
I like dicks in my mouth.
>>
>>725450583
I should have never chosen this career path, I'm not even working in the field yet, but the university alone is killing me. fuck
>>
I hate living sometimes. I have a good field of work that I can go into that pays plenty and is relatively stimulating to me, but then I have thoughts about what will or might happen and suddenly I feel bad.

I really want to be held. I despise women, and yet I want to be held. Trust me, I've already tried; all of the guys in my area are either not gay, largely disinterested, or complete mental/emotional wrecks that had ACTUAL PROBLEMS in their lives like being raised by a catholic priest who enabled the sexually-abusive youth minister. Trying to find a guy who isn't just there to fuck is like trying to find a mech anime that doesn't drag on fucking forever is like trying to find a video game that's inherently fun is like trying to learn to program in C (and all derivative languages) when you completely and utterly hate how char[]s are handled and lack the ability to wrap your mind around double+ pointers/arrays.

I want to be held, I want to remain myself, and I want to make sure that I live. At the same time, though, I know that people who have the level of self-actualization necessary to decide to form a relationship that isn't formed entirely of risky maneuvers and possible hasty dead-endings aren't going to be the types of people who settle for some flabby college student who thinks he knows a thing or two about programming because he took a university course on Java and learned C++ / Python on his own.

Half of the time I'm scared of death to the point where I hallucinate when sober. The other half of the time I'm so aware of how futile life is that I want someone to help me or to die outright, and yet I fear even feeling that very same feeling because then I'd have to sit and face the phrase "was it worth it?" for all eternity if I retain anything resembling a consciousness.

Please help, whatever forces may or may not be out there. NSA, please give me life advice and tell me to believe in the you that believes in me.
>>
>>725454615
Proud of you man. YOU GOT THIS DON'T WORRY
>>
>>725454615
don't overthink -wear zipper pocket pants so spaghetti can't fall out
>>
>>725450583
Well okay I've got some issues
1. I masturbate with my mothers underwear sometime (Though I do not have a mom don fetish just panties)
2. I have a horse porn fetish
3. I have abouth 18gb of Jap Porn games (Honey Select, Sexy Beach3, Girlvania etc)
4. I've received nudes from an underaged girl (never asked for it, She was drunk that night) and I scolded her for it (Deleted it ofc)
5. That thing where you post a picture and it tells you how hot you are, I get between 7 and 9 almost every time and I consider that a trophy
6. Not religious in anyway altho my whole family is (father is basically a religous nut job goes on camps etc, he'd burn me at the stake if he knew)
7. I actually saved 2 lives (one in a fire, and one from trafic)
8. I'm an alcoholic
9. I still consider myself a decent guy, cause I'm not a cunt,I keep my dark secrets to myself, I'm well mannered, I have a job, a car, my own place and a decent salary.
>>
File: 48817034.jpg (68KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
48817034.jpg
68KB, 640x479px
>>725458413
>gynocentricancerousociosphere
>>
My ex cheated on me with a fucking dyke. I wanted to tear the dykes thoat out soo bad. I didn't though. Instead when I found out I made my ex cry so much she looked like she was sick
>>
>>725456455
No it wasn't u cuck the test measures how many laps you do not your time
>>
>>725462432
Just kill your self and get it the fuck over with already, you know that's where this is all going to end up anyways.
>>
>>725454615
Goodluck my dude
Just answer questions with more questions bitches love talking and if they talk enough it feels to them like they're having a meaningfull convo. Proud of you my boi :')
>>
I texted her last, I scorned her
And I promise that I'm not going to text her again. I'm gonna consider this post a pact. She will either text me first or I will never call or text her again. She needs to understand or atleast feel like she's at fault. The main thing I'm worried about is if she will do something stupid as a result of the silence in the relationship. If she goes out and gets drunk and does irreparable damage I will have to dump her and I really dread that because I really doubt I'll be able to find a conservative girl that's into what I'm into and isn't fat or ugly and isn't too much or a religious redneck. Compatibility is the hardest thing
>>
>I haven't had sex in four years
>I gave up on my religion seven years ago but still go through all the rituals and such with my family. They still think I am religious but I don't tell them because that would only make them sad.
>>
>>725452375
LOL running away in a post 9/11 world? What gonna peek over the fence? Running away doesn't happen anymore, you just go to a certain part of the woods that's deep enough for the rednecks to get you or a certain part that's been half fenced off because it's a bomb site or the area near a blacksite
>>
>>725450583
I want to murder but feel as if I do I'll get addicted like cocaine and just keep going
>>
WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING I DO NOT GOOD ENOUGH?
>>
>>725467570
Because determinism.
>>
I'm sorry I was too far away, I'm sorry I couldn't stop some faggot from going into my phone and make it seem like i was leaving you I'm sorry I wasn't fucking manly enough for you you fucking bitch if I hadn't gotten hit by that fucking car you would've been another stupid mistake I made on my way to the woman I have now I fucking hate you if you weren't related to my best friend I would've ruined you shown everyone every slutty pic you took"just for me" I hope life really treats you good cause you sure broke me in fucking half also my fiance knows you hate her that you wanna be like her trust me ik that too cause the last time I seen you you looked at me with a look of regret and when I look at you the only thing I regret is ever fucking looking at you enough to even talk to you
>>
>>725458030
Olay see that's the good reason to rebel against the government. But why not get an appeal?
>>
IT! GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST NOW!

Okay, now what?
>>
>>725450583
I cheated on my wife because she doesnt put out.
I do shitloads of housework i keep the place clean and im the primary bread winner.
I buy her flowers and jewelry and take her out and do nice things for her all the time. But she just doesnt fuck.
She keeps saying shebwants kids but she isnt willing to have the sex needed to make thsm and she keeps going on about adoption
>>
>>725460828
Light a joint or get a nice buzz, and tell them. It's a comforter
>>
Why am I so shy towards other people? It's hard for me to make new friends. I've never had many of them and even the small number of friends I had in high school... They were gake and fay.

Also, I'm missing a woman's touch on my body. I'd like to cuddle with a girl, caress her hair(y pussy) and just relax and talk shit.
>>
I wanna be happy again. I do still miss you time to time, W. You were my best friend and partner through thick and thin. You believed in fate, well I guess you still probably do believe in fate and you believed we were meant to be for over 4 years. I heard you asked about me, but that was a while ago now. I don't know the details about that conversation, y'know because I hate Grace. She's terrible, and you know I would never sleep with her, no matter what she said or how much I drank. But to be fair, I have slept with Rhi. I didn't mean to, it's just been lonely. I feel like I'm rambling at this point, but I still care for you and I think it's fucked up that your new guys looks a good bit like me. Oh and I'm a fill drawing, I don't post much but I still draw our characters. I didn't know how much of my life involved you until you weren't a part of it anymore.
Sincerely, C.
>>
>>725468209
If she won't put out, stop doing everything for her and buying her shit. Make her earn being treated like a queen you poor whipped bastard
>>
>>725450583
i wish there was a war where a lot of white people died.

there you have it
>>
That was fun, he is really cute.
>>
>>725468744
I feel the same way but in reverse order...I'd like it if a bunch of darkies died.
>>
>>725468744
Go back to tumblr fag
>>
Man we used to hang out all the time. I miss those times. I wish we went back to those years and earlier but as we are now, you know older. Me you, "CJ" and "DJ." The 4 of us could conquer the world. CJ was a bit of a dick but it's fine. But they disappeared and you go to a really good school. Saw you a few years ago on the street so different. Then again in front of the old hs. The grass may be greener on the other side, but that's only because it's fake homie. Stay true, you'll get far trust me
>>
File: EddCheck.png (237KB, 500x956px) Image search: [Google]
EddCheck.png
237KB, 500x956px
>>725453011
>>725454000
>>725454300
>>725454800
>>725454866
>>725455122
>>725456455
>>725458322
>>725461022
>>725461366
>>725461600
>>725461700
>>725465699
>>725466100
>>725467633
>>725468366
>>725468744
>>725469300
I pretend I'm a cat during my off time...I live alone and just get naked and crawl around shitting in boxes and eating from bowls.
>>
Your mum is a fucking cunt and if we have children I'm never letting them within a metre of her. I hope she dies before we try for kids.
>>
I still can't believe it. It doesn't feel real. I thought I was stronger than this, if you could move on, why can't I? 8 years is a long time, Melissa. You told me not to worry about him. Why are you like this? First you did it to Gio and now you did it to me. Every fuckin time things get tough you give up instead of putting effort in fixing yourself. You're a real piece of shit, so stop trying to justify your selfish actions. I sacrificed so much for you. You took everything you could and fucked me over when I was away. I trusted you. I fucking trusted you! I thought you were better than this! I'm glad our baby was never born, because you're just a big of a whore and a traitor as your mom. You would have cheated on me just like she keeps doing to your dad. Karma is going to get you. You're going to pay for all the shot you've done. You don't deserve all the love I gave you. And how dare you text me saying "I'm glad we can be mature about this. I'm glad we are in good terms". That's such bullshit, you're just trying to make yourself feel better. There was obviously something going on between you and Gabriel because one month is not enough to erase 8 years. Dude you and me had the same friends they all know you did me dirty. They see how happy you look with him literally right after we broke up. That looks so wrong. You seriously are fuckin low. I should've known you would never change. You fucked me when you were still with Gio and dumped him for me. Well now I know how he must have felt. That poor bastard. I seriously hope you'll come to know it too. Whore.
>>
>>725469844
neat
>>
File: 116793419.jpg (79KB, 603x667px) Image search: [Google]
116793419.jpg
79KB, 603x667px
>>725469618
Somehow I find that adorable and while knowing fully well that you're male, and unlikely an especially effeminate one as well. It make me a nice laugh to read, too.
>>
File: 1481678896755.png (263KB, 446x391px) Image search: [Google]
1481678896755.png
263KB, 446x391px
>>725470505
>make me a nice laugh
KæK
gave* me a nice laugh
I shpeeq eengrysh nawt sou rong tyme
>>
Forgive english, i am Russia. i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss. We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though. I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
>>
>>725455346
Im down to travel with you!!
>>
Amına koduğumun gerizekalısı nolurdu benim lafımı dinleyip gece 12 de gece kulübüne gitmeseydin salak. Orospu orospu hareketler. Napayim ben arkadaşlarınla yeni barıştıysan istersen git siktir kendini orossssspu. ORUM ORUM OROSPUSUN LAN. BİR SONRAKİ GİDİŞİNDE SİKTİRMEDEN GELME KENDİNİ.
>>
>>725472566
türklokumuvar
>>
I was the one who deleted chochi's gallery on FA
>>
I personally think android is better than iphone
>>
>>725473175
For fuck sake what is wrong with you?
>>
>>725473175
Nigger wtf
>>
>>725450583
Getthelube.com
>>
>>725473175
You aren't serious
>>
>>725473175
get out
>>
>>725473175
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>725473175
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1453567547290.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453567547290.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>725473175
>>
File: 1233123.jpg (7KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
1233123.jpg
7KB, 185x273px
>>725473175
That's retarded
>>
>>725473175
Kek fucking retard
>>
>>725473175
there is always that faggot...
>>
>>725473175
stop shilling you fucking nigger
>>
I am going to ninja planet earth.
>>
File: 1665579547.jpg (79KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1665579547.jpg
79KB, 500x497px
>>725450583
i want to be a fuckpig for a group of horny black thugs with uncut smelly nigger cocks, especially if they have any stds. i want ot be fucked hard, abused, and outed as a white faggot for black cock.
>>
Does anybody think it's wrong that I'm attracted to my friend's 17 yr old daughter? I have a feeling she might like me also. I just added her on PS4, but I'm slowly gaining her trust and wanna add her on snapchat.
Does anybody think I'm sick in the head?
>>
just fucking text me back you disrespecting bitch
>>
>>725473823
get a vita you fucking nigger
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
I don't care that you broke your arm.
>>
>>725473823
Sick? No. Gonna get in some sort of trouble? Yes. Hopefully you'll realize that you like it just a bit more because of the taboo, and come to terms that even if you get what you want it's not going to be as good as you'd think it would be.
>>
>>725451796
she will be better and more appreciative in bed.
>>
I think my girlfriend is a fucken moron sometimes. She's just so fucken slow and asks the most obvious shit all the fucken time. The world isn't puppies and rainbows, and not drinking or doing shit doesn't make you "pure." Purity is a made up concept that, though I get the sentiment, you let take a hold of your life so much that sometimes it's just unbearable to listen to you.
>>
>>725474150
Good point. I don't really wanna scar her for life. Maybe I'll wait till she's 18 or older
>>
>>725474478
kek, she sounds responsible and level-headed. i hope she dumps you, degenerate faggot. the purity that takes hold of her life is comparable to the blind retardation and lust for 'fun' that controls you
>>
Fuck u bitch I hate u so freaking much fuck u bitch
>>
>>725451796
Yo like legit was in your situation. Now we're almost 2 years in. Yeah things might suck, and she may be a buzz kill, but you can help change that slowly, you just got to be patient with her.

Also try not to be a dipshit and cheat on her like I did, I haven't told her, but still regret it. No matter how she may be, that doesn't mean she deserves to be cheated on.
>>
>>725474572
Oh she is, and I don't hate her for it, just gets annoying. Need some room to vent.
>>
Unironically, I can appreciate Smash Mouth for what it is.
>>
YES! I did fuck her and she blew me twenty fucking times!
>>
My true love passed away 10 years ago on this very same day... Her father beated her up until death and then ran away. Since then I've tried to feel something for another girl and I just can't! I feel like I'm not worthy of having another girl since I failed her that night and couldn't save her.
>>
The only thing that's stopping me from killing my ex are our kids
>>
>>725450583
I wish I didn't have any delusions of being more than a McCuck or a pencil pusher. I know I'm not.
I just want to fucking die.
>>
I saved 15% or more on car insurance using GEICO
>>
what the fuck is my problem
fuck
just stop
fuck
>>
>>725475763
?
>>
Fuck you bobbie you worthless piece of shit! I wasted 10 years being your friend? For what?! To be forgotten?? Nigger fuck you. I was the only dude who stuck around after you did that shit to your sister. And you just forget about me first chance?? I hope you fucking kill yourself you worthless waste of human life!!
>>
I'm tired of waiting to find the one man..
>>
I have a loving, caring girlfriend that I can't get enough of. We spend so much time together and I love her unconditionally. But she's nowhere near as relatively attractive as previous girls I've dated and I'm scared to show her anyone. It's been half a year and my sister hasn't even seen her because I don't want her to.
>>
i like bulbasaur instead of charizard
>>
>>725475964
Fuck you, it's all about the Squirtle...
>>
I fall in love way to fucking fast
I'm feeling myself disconnect slowly from reality and fear ending up like my mother
I don't think I'll be able to live alone when my roommate goes away
I live in fear of disappointing my father financially every day
>>
I'm going to get them for murder
I'm going to be rich
I know where the evidence to one of the murders is.
I'm not crazy
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (131KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
131KB, 1200x1200px
There are way to many jews take up way to much money from society hurting everyone below them. This has to stop we need a second holocaust rise up and resist wake up or die they control everything but yet contribute nothing.
>>
>>725450583
I have terminal brain cancer and I'm happy about it. I was too much of a pussy to end it now life is gonna pull the trigger for me. My kids are grown and gone, and my beloved died so long ago. Even if there is nothing after and I don't get to reunite with her I'll be fine. I'm getting old, I'm tired, I want to rest.
>>
>>725455683
This
>>
>>725475687
/Life
>>
>>725450583
I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ONE OF MY SHIFT MANAGERS SO BADLY!
>>
sometimes i wish i was black ):
>>
>>725476721
His face is an abstract painting that to me screams of inner turmoil.
Damn negroid
>>
>>725450583
I'm sick of this university. I'm sick of institutionalized schools in general. Even though this is the top university in my state, I still feel like I'm wasting my time here. Ever since highschool, I've been holding out, always hoping that *next* year will be the year I finally start learning something pertinent to my intended career path. I've learned far more on my own in spite of school. I don't need to be wasting my time and my grandfather's money on this useless degree. I'm tired of being financially dependent. Although I'm legally adult, I'm still a child qualitatively. I want to take charge of my own life, work a job, pay my own rent, build a career, spend time learning what I want to learn, find a partner, raise a family, etc.. And yet I insist on staying in this fucking institution for some unknown reason. Perhaps I'm just too scared to take the next step towards independence. I need to drop-out.
>>
I HATE my schizophrenia.
I got diagnosed with it a year ago and i have been struggling with it a lot.
The fucking voice doesn't stop harassing me and i can't get rid of it.
i just want to off myself but i'm too pussy to do it.
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!
>>
File: wp-11133445.jpg (112KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
wp-11133445.jpg
112KB, 700x466px
I'm getting married this summer, afraid I will regret it, but at the same time I'm happy as fuck.
My old relationships have slightly ruined me.
I'm rich from old family money and I feel useless doing nothing all day. But every time I try to be productive I lose all motivation.
>pic related, future wife.
>>
>>725477109
This.
I usually just run. Doesn't do a any good but it makes me feel better. Just take your meds and try the medicinal shit if you can. The best medication is accepting that it's all in your head.
>>
>>725477188
She is fuckin someone else.
>>
>>725477225
I have tried a lot of things but meds don't work well for me.
I have tried things like talking to the voice and meditation.
it just gets louder when i ignore it.
I also have pretty much accepted that it's only in my head but i still hate it, and it is hard to ignore when it feels like someone is constantly talking or yelling at you to do things.
I have to try out going for a run when it starts to get really annoying but for me meeting other people usually make it worse
>>
>>725466861
Just tell them. After a few months to a year, they'll get over it. Life is far better when you can be open and honest about your true self. Take this from someone who's come out as a gay atheist to their conservative parents. If your family really loves you, they will still accept you. Otherwise, fuck 'em and find a new family (friends, spouse and kids, etc.).
>>
>>725476995

what about his amulet tho
>>
>>725450583
almost lost my girlfriend because I didn't cut my hair since we met 3 years ago. I got a fucking viking cut going on right now and shit is tight. Everyone got comb overs and we almost though it down the shithole because I don't want to bend over.
But its been more than the hair.
Im just a manipulative selfish person that always gets what I want. She is too.
What happens when you get two manipulative jerks together.
>>
I NEED da cheese
>>
>>725468209
Talk to her about it. Find a marriage counselor. If she doesn't want to try and mend your relationship, then divorce her.
>>
>>725459320
don't do it, if you're still here in this thread reading it then fucking don't, i ghosted the last few friends i had because of distance/not talking a lot and now i am so fucking lonely, i have not talked to anyone in real life beside my parents for over two years now
>>
>>725476275
anti-semitic
>>
>>725450583
Tumblr
>>
I got a lot of shit going on but tonight I just miss her
>>
I dont want to get married
>>
I put the ricin inside the McFlurry to mask the taste since it really doesn't disolve in coffee like in breaking bad and the heat also breaks down the protein
>>
>>725459320
oliver?
>>
>>725450771
>my parents have been divorced since i was 4
>my dad is a conspiracy nut
>my mum is religious
i grow up in a world that wasn't real, it wasn't until year 11 until i was living in the real world, it's fucking crazy, both my parents are nice and great but fuck there just dumb
>>
i have an addiction to gummy candy and i'm fat i need to stop
>>
I have a friend who lives in the US ( eurofag here's ) and came visit for two days. She's a staying with a friend of mine who's such a selfish bitch and doesn't think of other stuff and keeps her to herself and man just fuck. Everyone is always there for her when she fucks up ( which she does ALOT) but she never repay she the favour and is just such a cunt
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.