[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ my problem: My girlfriend is super in love with me but

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: received_337113996690332.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_337113996690332.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Hey /b/ my problem: My girlfriend is super in love with me but I need to find a good way to break it off. I've tried before and she keeps guilting me back into it.
Pic related
>>
>>725213379
Tell her that you can't see yourself with her in the long run without slowly despising her. Simple as that.
>>
File: 011.jpg (103KB, 630x450px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
103KB, 630x450px
>>725213379
just tell her you like the smell of children, and grin like pic related. you will never see her again.
>>
Give us her kik we will take her off your hands
>>
>>725213379
I think she'll get the message if you killed yourself.
>>
From what can guess based on this picture, she may have her own orbit. I say attach a Mc Double to the back of a mini van, then wait for the desperate call from a gas station 26 miles away. then block her
>>
>>725213379
Grow a spine

PS: Just because this one fell for you, don't inflate your ego thinking you deserve better.
>>
put a baby in her.. if shes still clinging around, one to the head two to the chest panic reload.
>>
Don't worry OP, I got the perfect plan for you.

>buy yourself a fake passport
>fake your death
>move to an other countrie
>fuck ur past life
>fuck that bitch you're a grown man now
>if she contacts you again, tell her you have a boyfriend
>live happy forever after
it's OP, I'm telling you xd
>>
>>725214739
>one to the head two to the chest panic reload.
what are you carrying that needs to be reloaded after 3 shots?
>>
>>725214852
it's ez OP** , my bad i drank a little
>>
>>725213379
you have to break off all kind of contact with her. She'll try to get back together no matter what, and she will try to con her way back in whatever way she knows how through manipulation and guilt tripping.
>>
>>725213379

I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free OP.

All you need to know is in this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABXtWqmArUU
>>
>>725213379

just have sex with other girls until she fucks off.
>>
>>725213379
Have you tried sucking her father's dick anon?
>>
Send me her snapchat ... I Will do the rest
My snapchat : meganoggin
>>
You must be good looking. Pic? Or do you like have a really big dick?
>>
>>725213379
Don't negotiate, just tell her it's over. Don't listen to her talk, don't read her texts, just cut her out of your life if she even starts to try to talk you into it. Tell her you're not interested in listening to it. You don't have to play nice; you're not keeping her.

But if you've fallen for it before, she'll still try it again.
>>
I am cute and have a big Dick so I can help him breaking off
>>
>>725213379
Is this girl Canadian by any chance, I know it's a vague statement but she looks very familiar based off of snaps I've gotten from this person in the past because of the text.
>>
>>725216332
She is Canadian, what is the girl you are reffering to name?
>>
>>725216443
Melissa?
>>
I have been in that same situation op, and it's hard.
My girlfriend overdosed on prescripted drugs and whisky the night after i broke Up with her, and you can imagine how guilty i felt.
But you have to think that you HAVE to do it, you can't live in a relationship you dont like.
My best advice is to be completely honest about why you want to break up.
Also, dont be a pussy and break up face to face, so you can stay with her while she cries, etc, and she will take it a bit less bad
>>
>>725213379
If she's guilting you back into it she's a being manipulative. This alone should tell you that you need to escape from her clutches before she has complete control over you.

Just tell her that you don't love her and stop talking to her. Remove her completely from your life including social media accounts. Never speak to her again and remove all traces of her from your life. Your welcome.
>>
>>725213379
Is she fat and play PS4,?
>>
>>725213379
give her to me
>>
Is this girls name Ashley?
>>
>>725216813
>>725216443

The only thing somewhat interesting in this thread: Is that the same girl?
>>
Any other pics?
>>
really easy.

just be a total dickhole

poop in her cereal, demand that she so your laundry and suck your peepee 24/7. She'll get fed up soon enough...

when she asks you to take her ou to dinner, go to bob evans and order her a biscuit. that's it. order yourself a massive steak. take one bite and then throw it away.

win.
>>
File: m5MozEIg.jpg (96KB, 728x987px) Image search: [Google]
m5MozEIg.jpg
96KB, 728x987px
>>725213379
OP, if youre interested I could help you do it, practically do it for you. Ive done this before, a couple of times. I add her on something, prefeably kik, and talk her up until shes hooked, you find out and beak up with he on those pretenses. Im good at this, I enjoy it, and its mutually beneficial.
>>
>>725218124
break up with her*
sorry. My "r" key is stubborn.
>>
>>725218124
you're a penis licker and i hope you die.
>>
>>725217520
OP?
>>
>>725213379
You do realize that if she has to guilt trip you into being in a relationship with her that she knows that she isn't worth anything, right? She knows that the only way to get you back is to manipulate you to thinking that she actually has worth. Dump her ass.
>>
>>725213379
What's her first name OP?
>>
>>725213379
Moar nudes?
>>
>>725217720
I kinda think it is. Did guess she's Canadian. 1 and 32 million chance. My odds are pretty good
>>
>>725218592
This OP, and next time do it over text
>>
>>725217652
Always one of you dumbasses in these posts.
>>
First Name OP Looks like someone I know.
>>
Dont Justify Argue Defend or Explain why you are breaking up with her. Just say I am breaking up with you and leave.
>>
>>725218755
No you don't know her and she doesn't go to your school you fucking idiot. Her arm look familiar?
>>
>>725218755
Same, answer dubs OP
>>
A buddy of mine has this problem with a nigress that wouldn't leave him alone. We sent him here and let dubs decide. He sent her the Alabama Nigger Song.

She never talked to him again. Let us help you OP
>>
>>725213379
OP, she doesn't actually love you if she's manipulating you. She's just using you.
>>
>>725218846
This, you don't owe her anything, just make your mind up and fucking do it, get your balls out of her handbag.
>>
>>725218861
Implying I'm young and go to school, Body type, tits, hair, blanket. All things that are making her more recognizable
>>
>>725213379
"i just don't feel good"
>>
>>725213931
>>
File: IMG_0197.jpg (43KB, 288x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
43KB, 288x400px
>>725219089
>>
Anyone else depressed?
>>
>>725219915
My anxiety has depression
>>
Did op vanish
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.